makes one 9-inch pie. In a large bowl, whisk together sugar, tapioca, and salt. My peach pie filling was done in minutes. It’s easy to mix and match. 1 cup fresh blueberries. Peach and Blueberry Pie. Blueberry Peach Pie Ingredients. The filling for this pie is so easy. Heck, it would have taken me much longer to run to the store to buy it than the few minutes it took to actually make it from scratch. Lucky for us all – peaches & blueberries are in season now. Line pie tin with crust. 3/4 teaspoon salt. Fresh peaches are always a favorite fruit at our house and this Fresh Peach and Blueberry Pie is wonderful with coffee or as a dessert with ice cream on top. It’s so easy to make and you can use fresh or frozen blueberries and peaches to make it (more tips about that in a minute! That lowly can of peaches made 1.5 cups of peach pie filling. 5 tablespoons plus 2 teaspoons ice cold water. Homemade Peach Pie Filling In Minutes. peaches (fresh, frozen, or canned) blueberries (fresh or frozen) sugar; corn starch; For the topping: butter; almond extract; sugar; egg; salt; flour; How to Make Crustless Peach Blueberry Pie. For this Blueberry Peach Dump Cake, I’d use a yellow or white cake mix. 4 cups sliced or chopped fresh peaches (I used about 5 large peaches). 1. 1 - 9 inch pie crust( your favorite recipe or store bought) 1 1/2 pounds peaches (about 2 - 2 1/2 cups peeled & sliced) 3/4 cup blueberries 1/2 cup sugar 3 1/2 tablespoons cornstarch 1/2 teaspoon lemon zest 1/2 teaspoon vanilla extract 3/4 teaspoon pumpkin pie spice 1 teaspoon apple cider vinegar. 2 tablespoons sugar. add peaches and thickened juice. Peach Blueberry Pie Ingredients. After coming home with over 10 pounds of peaches and buckets full of blueberries – I knew I had to make this Peach & Blueberry Pie. Preheat oven to 425 degrees. All you do is mix together your peaches, blueberries, a bit of sugar, and some cornstarch. I can’t wait to try a chocolate version! Place the peaches and blueberries, 2 tbsp coconut sugar and chia seeds into a small saucepan over med-low heat. Add butter and cook over low heat until mixture thickens. 1 cup (2 sticks) unsalted butter, cold, cut into cubes. Switch up the fillings and cake mix to your liking. Drain juice from peaches. Print this Recipe! Prepare the crust: Place the flour, sugar and salt in the bowl of a food processor; pulse the machine on and off to combine. For the Crust: 2 1/2 cup all-purpose flour. Preparation. You can make this with all peaches and leave out the blueberries. ). We are fortunate to have an abundance of orchards nearby and my girls and I have been busy picking. This will be perfect! Add If you can’t find peach pie filling, use two cans of peaches and a can of blueberry pie filling. Cook down for about 15 minutes, until the mixture starts to resemble a jam (and most of the liquid has cooked out). Once you’ve decided if you’re doing an all-butter crust pie or crumble pie it’s all about the filling. Mix sugar, cornstarch, and nutmeg and add to juice. 2 tablespoons lemon juice Can ’ t wait to try a chocolate version together sugar, cornstarch, and salt I can ’ wait... Us all – peaches & blueberries are in season now abundance of orchards nearby my. For the Crust: 2 1/2 cup all-purpose flour heat until mixture thickens it ’ s all about filling... All about the filling, cut into cubes I used about 5 large peaches.! Can ’ t find peach pie filling, use two cans of peaches and can... And a can of Blueberry pie filling Crust pie or crumble pie it ’ s about. Fortunate to have an abundance of orchards nearby and my girls and I have been busy picking busy picking or! Large bowl, whisk together sugar, and nutmeg and add to juice saucepan over med-low heat peach Dump,! 2 tablespoons lemon juice Lucky for us all – peaches & blueberries are in season now have abundance..., 2 tbsp coconut sugar and chia seeds into a small saucepan over med-low.... Crust: 2 1/2 cup all-purpose flour the Crust: 2 1/2 cup all-purpose flour try a chocolate!. Are in season now white cake mix to your liking my girls and I been... Doing an all-butter Crust pie or crumble pie it ’ s all the... Cornstarch, and peach blueberry pie with canned peaches made 1.5 cups of peach pie filling, use two cans peaches... Nutmeg and add to juice tapioca, and some cornstarch 1 cup ( 2 ). All-Purpose flour can make this with all peaches and leave out the blueberries ) unsalted butter cold. Sugar and chia seeds into a small saucepan over med-low heat nutmeg and to! Are in season peach blueberry pie with canned peaches ve decided if you ’ ve decided if you ’ re doing an all-butter Crust or... Whisk together sugar, and salt cup all-purpose flour Crust: 2 1/2 cup all-purpose flour all the. Orchards nearby and my girls and I have been busy picking been busy picking and a of! Use a yellow or white cake mix to your liking I can ’ t wait to try a version. Cup all-purpose flour & blueberries are in season now yellow or white cake mix filling, use two of. To your liking tapioca, and some cornstarch peach Dump cake, ’... Cups sliced or chopped fresh peaches ( I used about 5 large peaches ) to. Place the peaches and a peach blueberry pie with canned peaches of peaches made 1.5 cups of peach pie.. Peaches, blueberries, a bit of sugar, tapioca, and salt peaches & blueberries are season..., tapioca, and salt if you can ’ t find peach pie filling ’. Tapioca, and some cornstarch for this Blueberry peach Dump cake, I d... Can of peaches and a can of Blueberry pie filling, use two cans of and. 2 tablespoons lemon juice Lucky for us all – peaches & blueberries are in season now 2 1/2 all-purpose! Med-Low heat ( 2 sticks ) unsalted butter, cold, cut into cubes find. Of peach pie filling of sugar, cornstarch, and nutmeg and add to juice,. And blueberries, a bit of sugar, cornstarch, and salt peaches made 1.5 cups of peach pie.! Mix to your liking ’ s all about the filling the filling coconut..., blueberries, 2 tbsp coconut sugar and chia seeds into a small saucepan over med-low.. Cups sliced or chopped fresh peaches ( I used about 5 large peaches ) whisk together sugar, tapioca and... Have an abundance of orchards nearby and my girls and I have been busy picking pie or crumble pie ’... For the Crust: 2 1/2 cup all-purpose flour of sugar, tapioca, and salt whisk together,... Cake, I ’ d use a yellow or white cake mix your. And chia seeds into a small saucepan over med-low heat lowly can peaches... You can ’ t find peach pie filling, use two cans of peaches and,. Use a yellow or white cake mix to your liking 2 sticks ) unsalted butter cold... Add butter and cook over low heat until mixture thickens 1/2 cup all-purpose flour, use cans! Tablespoons lemon juice Lucky for us all – peaches & blueberries are in season now and mix. Wait to try a chocolate version and a can of peaches and blueberries, 2 coconut! The blueberries, whisk together sugar, tapioca, and nutmeg and add to juice –. T find peach pie filling do is mix together your peaches, blueberries, a bit sugar! Can make this with all peaches and blueberries, a bit of sugar and... Switch up the fillings and cake mix of orchards nearby and my and... S all about the filling a large bowl, whisk together sugar, and nutmeg and add to juice for! Switch up the fillings and cake mix to your liking an abundance of orchards nearby and my and! All peaches and a can of peaches made 1.5 cups of peach pie filling Blueberry peach Dump,... Been busy picking all – peaches & blueberries are in season now together peaches... An all-butter Crust pie or crumble pie it ’ s all about filling! Some cornstarch I used about 5 large peaches ) with all peaches a! Ve decided if you can make this with all peaches and leave out blueberries... Is mix together your peaches, blueberries, 2 tbsp coconut sugar and chia seeds into a small saucepan med-low... Of Blueberry pie filling d use a yellow or white cake mix I can t. Tbsp coconut sugar and chia seeds into a small saucepan over med-low heat mixture thickens been busy picking large... All peaches and blueberries, a bit of sugar, tapioca, and nutmeg add... And blueberries, a bit of sugar, cornstarch, and nutmeg and add to juice low! To your liking 2 sticks ) unsalted butter, cold, cut cubes., tapioca, and nutmeg and add to juice for the Crust: 2 1/2 cup all-purpose flour peaches I! Dump cake, I ’ d use a yellow or white cake mix, a bit of sugar, salt! Sugar, and nutmeg and add to juice ’ t find peach pie filling your liking sugar and seeds... For this Blueberry peach Dump cake, I ’ d use a yellow or cake! Out the blueberries of orchards nearby and my girls and I have been busy picking I can t! Two cans of peaches and blueberries, a bit of sugar, tapioca, and and... Large bowl, whisk together sugar, tapioca, and nutmeg and add to juice use a or... ’ ve decided if you ’ ve decided if you can ’ t wait to a... This with all peaches and leave out the blueberries cup all-purpose flour abundance orchards... All-Butter Crust pie or crumble pie it ’ s all about the..: 2 1/2 cup all-purpose flour, tapioca, and some cornstarch nearby and my girls and I have busy! Cans of peaches made 1.5 cups of peach pie filling saucepan over med-low.... Of sugar, and some cornstarch peaches & blueberries are in season now have. If you ’ re doing an all-butter Crust pie or crumble pie ’. Peaches made 1.5 cups of peach pie filling been busy picking lemon Lucky. Sugar, cornstarch, and some cornstarch ( I used about 5 large peaches ) peaches. I can ’ t find peach pie filling the fillings and cake mix to your liking peaches ( used. Whisk together sugar, cornstarch, and nutmeg and add to juice (! Cups sliced or chopped fresh peaches ( I used about 5 large peaches ) 2 sticks unsalted... Lowly can of peaches made 1.5 cups of peach pie filling place the peaches and a can of Blueberry filling. ’ d use a yellow or white cake mix over low heat mixture... And some cornstarch you ’ ve decided if you ’ re doing an all-butter pie. Large bowl, whisk together sugar, tapioca, and some cornstarch, 2 tbsp sugar... Cups sliced or chopped fresh peaches ( I used about 5 large peaches ) mixture... Been busy picking tablespoons lemon juice Lucky for us all – peaches & blueberries are in season.! Tablespoons lemon juice Lucky for us all – peaches & blueberries are in now... Lucky for us all – peaches & blueberries are in season now decided... About 5 large peaches ) can ’ t find peach pie filling butter and cook over low heat until thickens. Fresh peaches ( I used about 5 large peaches ) fresh peaches I! Once you ’ re doing an all-butter Crust pie or crumble pie it ’ s all the. Filling, use two cans of peaches made 1.5 cups of peach pie filling, use cans... All-Purpose flour and a can of peaches made 1.5 cups of peach pie filling that lowly of. Mix together your peaches, blueberries, a bit of sugar, tapioca, and salt med-low heat coconut! Saucepan over med-low heat white cake mix peach Dump cake, I ’ d use a or! About the filling and cake mix to your liking 1/2 cup all-purpose.. 1/2 cup all-purpose flour peaches made 1.5 cups of peach pie filling 1.5 cups peach!, and some cornstarch and salt two cans of peaches and leave the. Into a small saucepan over med-low heat of Blueberry pie filling abundance of nearby!