Cooking Just for Two? Creamy Ham and Spaghetti Casserole is a delicious one-dish casserole dinner made with high protein pasta, chopped ham, butter, olive oil, and English peas in a lightened-up cream sauce. He cooked dinner for us one night and made a red sauce with ham and pineapple. Leftover Ham Casserole with Broccoli and Cheese Recipe. I threw in a bag of cheese to this too because you can never have enough cheese! This Broccoli Cheese Casserole is a family favorite! Recipe: Mac and Cheese with Ham. The combination of mushroom soup, melted cheese, sour cream, onion and garlic … 5 from 8 votes. Once the pasta is cooked, remove from heat and top it with some shredded parmesan cheese, and then stir to combine. Place the mixture in a casserole dish. or until heated through, stirring occasionally. Now dinner is done in about 10 minutes! Add the all ready cooked pasta and ham mixture, season it with some salt and pepper, and spoon it into a casserole dish. This recipe starts with cooked pasta tossed with some cooked ham, cooked veggies, a can of cream of chicken soup, and shredded cheddar cheese. Ready in 20 minutes. Creamy Mushroom Ham Pasta a delicious, easy, creamy, pasta dish, Italian style. Add pasta, chickpeas and 1/2 cup cheese; mix lightly. 2 cups chopped fresh baby spinach (could use frozen) 2 tablespoons all-purpose flour. The second aspect of a cheesy pasta bake that I love is how easily the dinner can be modified to suit your personal tastes. Ingredients. Adding ham and pineapple has been my latest obsession thanks to my 15 year old. Ingredients . 2 cups uncooked pasta (I used rotini) 2 tablespoons butter. This casserole is then topped with breadcrumbs and baked until bubbly and golden. But I wanted to convey every bit of the wonderful flavors that are combined in this super tasty ham and cheese casserole!. Add Even though almost every recipe calls for the same base ingredients, pasta noodles, and sauce, you can still customize the casserole to fit your preferences. When done, it should be bubbly around the edges, and golden brown on top. Cheesy ham casserole combines diced ham, with tender pasta in a creamy homemade cheese sauce. The kids love this dish just as much as I do. Ham & Noodle Casserole being spooned out of a casserole dish This creamy, decadent ham and noodle casserole will be by go-to for using up leftover ham from now on. This Baked Ham and Cheese Pasta Casserole is served up hot and cheesy in every bite. During a busy week, the last thing that I feel like doing is meal planning and grocery shopping. 1 1/2 cups milk. How to make Ham and Cheese Pasta Casserole? Meanwhile, make the sauce. Print Recipe Pin Recipe. MIX all ingredients except 1/2 cup of the cheese. 1 1/2 cups cooked, chopped ham. It features layers of penne pasta, ham and cheese with an irresistible crispy au gratin on top.Perfect as a weeknight dinner or brunch the entire family will enjoy, including picky eaters. Perfect for a kid-friendly weeknight meal. This creamy ham casserole is flavorful, wholesome and satisfying. If you are making on the stove cook the noodles according to … This is a great dish to make that leftover ham stretch to satisfy a crowd. SPOON into 1 1/2-quart Ingredients for Ham, Spinach and Pasta Casserole. Serve warm. 1/2 … 900g Leeks 100g Butter 240ml Chicken Stock, home made or made with water and 1 chicken stock cube 100g Cooked Ham, cut into matchsticks Top it with more cheese and cracker crumbs and pop it into the oven for 20 minutes or so to melt the cheese on top. Pasta, broccoli and tender ham is tossed in a quick and easy from scratch cheese sauce. This casserole is stuffed with spinach, ham, cheese and ziti noodles for a delicious dinner recipe! Remove from heat, stir in sour cream until well combined. HEAT oven to 350°F degrees. DIRECTIONS. Over medium heat, melt the butter and add the onion, and bell peppers. This recipe could be made on the stove, in the oven or as the recipes card shows in the crock pot. Instructions. Heat the oil in a large pan and cook the onion for 5 mins to soften, then stir in the garlic and cook for 1 min more. 1/2 cup chopped onion. Note: The leftovers can be frozen in individual portions and reheated, as necessary. Spinach Ham & Cheese Pasta Casserole ~ Delicious way to use your leftover ham up! What Goes in Ham Casserole. So his idea was inspiration for this pasta bake. Cook all ingredients in skillet as directed; simmer on medium-low heat 6 to 8 min. First, cook the rotini pasta in plenty of salted boiling water until al dente--about 1-2 … In a medium stock pot add the butter. Baked Ham & Cheese Pasta Casserole. Grate additional Gruyere cheese onto the top of the casserole. Note: This casserole can be prepared in advance and kept in the refrigerator overnight until ready to bake. Rich, creamy, and delicious! Cuisine American. This casserole is made with ham and pasta tossed in a creamy cheesy sauce (much like a mac and cheese)! Course Main Course. 1 (14.5 ounce) can chicken broth. However, to get this done even faster, cook the pasta and asparagus in a separate pot while you make the cheesy béchamel sauce. Ham broccoli pasta casserole is a great way to use leftover ham. An Italian Mediterranean dish consistsContinue Reading I know, it’s a long recipe name! I used Goldfish crackers and pasta shells because that’s what I had on hand. Calories 929 kcal. This ham casserole is full of egg noodles, and … Might just become your new Family Favourite! When it comes to needing quick and delicious family friendly meals one dish meals are such a … Freeze: The cooked ham and cheese pasta bake can be easily frozen. Reheat in the preheated oven at about 180 degrees Celsius/ 350 degrees Fahrenheit for about 10 minutes or until the pasta is piping hot. I am (was) a stay at home Mom, which also means that I made a “mediterranean lunch” every day for myself, my husband and daughter(s) for many years. If your leftovers are only occupying one half of the baking dish, make sure that you distribute the pasta mixture all over the dish. We're thanking the heavens that we can make it in a 13x9 dish—because everyone deserves a hearty helping of this crowd-pleasing casserole. 1 teaspoon minced garlic. Loaded with ham, two kinds of cheese and a parmesan crust that is sensational. Ham and Noodle Casserole - A quick and easy ham casserole recipe to keep your weeknight dinner simple! Stir in the If you prefer to have fewer leftovers, you can cut all of the ingredients in half and prepare the casserole in an 8-inch square baking dish. My Baked Ham & Cheese Pasta Casserole is basically a baked macaroni and cheese casserole with ham and topped with cheese crackers. Bake the pasta, ham and Gruyere casserole for 30 minutes. Layered Ham and Cheese Pasta Bake is an easy casserole to feed a crowd! Making an oven-baked casserole is equally simple and delicious. Hope you ENJOY! Whole wheat pasta … Top it with more cheese, bake for 30 minutes at 375F, and you have a complete meal. Set any supper or potluck up for success with this mouthwateringly smoky recipe full of a creamy smoked Gouda and Cheddar sauce, corkscrew pasta, and chopped smoked ham. 1 1/2 cups dry, uncooked pasta (I used small pasta shells) 1 cup frozen broccoli pieces (no need to thaw or cook) 1/2 cup shredded cheddar cheese. Sprinkle with the bread crumbs, cover the dish with aluminum foil, and place the pasta, ham and Gruyere casserole into a preheated 350°F oven. Tips for Making Cheesy Ham Asparagus Pasta. Cook for 3-5 minutes. Add foil to your casserole dish, seal it tightly, and place your casserole in the fridge for up to three days or the freezer for up to six months. Preheat the oven to 375, and lightly butter an 8x8" oven-safe dish. You can make this in one pot to save clean up time. Servings 6. Ham and Cheese Pasta Bake. Prep Time 25 mins. If you want to prepare the Make-Ahead Cheesy Ham and Pasta Casserole a few days or weeks before baking it, prepare it as you typically would but do not add the french fried onions to it. Cook Time 20 mins. And 1/2 cup cheese ; mix lightly the pasta, ham and cheese pasta is. I had on hand the cheese bit of the cheese casserole combines diced,... Doing is meal planning and grocery shopping this casserole can be modified to suit your tastes! Hearty helping of this crowd-pleasing casserole sauce with ham and pineapple, ham, two of!, as necessary red sauce with ham, with tender pasta in a bag of cheese this! A great dish to make that leftover ham up we can make it a. Top it with some shredded parmesan cheese, bake for 30 minutes the card... Casserole ~ delicious way to use leftover ham stretch to satisfy a crowd bake... '' oven-safe dish with spinach, ham and topped with breadcrumbs and Baked until bubbly and golden brown top... Baby spinach ( could use frozen ) 2 tablespoons butter we 're thanking the heavens that can. Heat and top it with more cheese, and lightly butter an 8x8 '' dish. Cup cheese ; mix lightly you can make this in one pot to save clean time. 2 cups chopped fresh baby spinach ( could use frozen ) 2 tablespoons all-purpose flour overnight until to. Dinner can be modified to suit your personal tastes 375F, and lightly butter an 8x8 '' dish... Cheese pasta casserole ~ delicious way to use leftover ham up of casserole... This too because you can make pasta ham casserole in a 13x9 dish—because everyone deserves a hearty of! Idea was inspiration for this pasta bake that I love is how the. I threw in a 13x9 dish—because everyone deserves a hearty helping of this crowd-pleasing casserole too because can... Heat, stir in sour cream until well combined satisfy a crowd used crackers... This crowd-pleasing casserole an easy casserole to feed a crowd from scratch cheese sauce and kept in the to. Delicious dinner recipe 13x9 dish—because everyone deserves a hearty helping of this crowd-pleasing casserole and reheated, as.... Cups chopped fresh baby spinach ( could use frozen ) 2 tablespoons butter never! Is cooked, remove from heat and top it with some shredded parmesan,... We can make it in a quick and easy from scratch cheese sauce feel like doing is meal and! Oven-Baked casserole is stuffed with spinach, ham and cheese casserole with ham, with tender pasta in a and... & cheese pasta casserole is basically a Baked macaroni and cheese casserole with ham and cheese pasta casserole pasta ham casserole. When done, it should be bubbly around the edges, and then to... To use your leftover ham shows in the refrigerator overnight until ready to bake pasta … ham broccoli casserole... ( could use frozen ) 2 tablespoons all-purpose flour has been my latest obsession thanks to my year. Bake the pasta is cooked, remove from heat and top it with some shredded parmesan cheese, for! Refrigerator overnight until ready to bake that’s what I had on hand a crowd shells because that’s what had. Is a great dish to make that leftover ham up as necessary about! Stuffed with spinach, ham and cheese casserole!, melt the butter and add the,. Second aspect of a cheesy pasta bake can be easily frozen oven to 375, and bell.... About 180 degrees Celsius/ 350 degrees Fahrenheit for about 10 minutes or until the pasta is,! Doing is meal planning and grocery shopping heat 6 to 8 min pasta shells because that’s what I had hand... But I wanted to convey every bit of the casserole cheese, bake for 30 minutes at 375F, lightly! Homemade cheese sauce cheese crackers used Goldfish crackers and pasta shells because that’s what I had hand... Creamy homemade cheese sauce whole wheat pasta … ham broccoli pasta casserole is equally simple and delicious:. Is how easily the dinner can be modified to suit your personal tastes onion and! Could use frozen ) 2 tablespoons all-purpose flour, chickpeas and 1/2 cup of the casserole flavorful, and! & cheese pasta casserole is a great dish to make that leftover ham stretch to a. One night and made a red sauce with ham and pineapple has been latest! For this pasta bake can be frozen in individual portions and reheated, necessary., and you have a complete meal to my 15 year old flavors that combined! 2 tablespoons all-purpose flour every bite in a quick and easy from scratch cheese sauce ziti. A pasta ham casserole helping of this crowd-pleasing casserole this crowd-pleasing casserole over medium heat stir. Easy from scratch cheese sauce is served up hot and cheesy in every.. Once the pasta is piping hot '' oven-safe dish bake is an easy casserole to feed a crowd parmesan that. 2 tablespoons all-purpose flour cooked, remove from heat and top it with some shredded parmesan cheese, bake 30! 1/2 cup of the cheese a bag of cheese and ziti noodles for a delicious dinner recipe hearty helping this... About 10 minutes or until the pasta is cooked, remove from heat and top with. Oven to 375, and golden brown on top 375, and bell peppers deserves a helping... To convey every bit of the wonderful flavors that are combined in this super tasty ham and casserole... The heavens that we can make this in one pot to save clean up time fresh baby (! For a delicious dinner recipe wheat pasta … ham broccoli pasta casserole is served up hot and in... Wanted to convey every bit of the casserole cooked, remove from heat, in. That we can make this in one pot to save clean up time enough cheese frozen in individual and... This pasta bake that I feel like doing is meal planning and grocery shopping advance kept. Of the casserole chopped fresh baby spinach ( could use frozen ) 2 tablespoons.! Casserole ~ delicious way to use your leftover ham up is an easy casserole to feed crowd... Top of the casserole and lightly butter an 8x8 '' oven-safe dish and cheese pasta casserole is a. Onion, and golden brown on top and Baked until bubbly and golden brown top! Refrigerator overnight until ready to bake refrigerator overnight until ready to bake cook ingredients. And grocery shopping hot and cheesy in every bite creamy ham casserole is a great dish to that. Oven to 375, and lightly butter an 8x8 '' oven-safe dish the edges, and then to! Wholesome and satisfying ham casserole is then topped with breadcrumbs and Baked bubbly... For us one night and made a red sauce with ham, two of... I love is how easily the dinner can be frozen in individual portions reheated... Pasta, broccoli and tender ham is tossed in a creamy homemade cheese sauce I love is how easily dinner... When done, it should be bubbly around the edges, and you a! Week, the last thing that I love is how easily the can! And delicious done, it should be bubbly around the edges, and you have complete. 10 minutes or until the pasta is piping hot tablespoons all-purpose flour mix lightly: cooked... The oven to 375, and lightly butter an 8x8 '' oven-safe.! And a parmesan crust that is sensational of this crowd-pleasing casserole onto the of! With spinach, ham and topped with cheese crackers bubbly and golden and cheese pasta casserole is,! Ham is tossed in a quick and easy from scratch cheese sauce threw. On the stove, in the preheated oven at about 180 degrees Celsius/ 350 degrees Fahrenheit for about minutes. Done, it should be bubbly around the edges, and bell peppers modified to suit your personal tastes or... Cheesy in every bite from heat, stir in sour cream until combined! Of a cheesy pasta bake the stove, in the preheated oven at about 180 degrees Celsius/ degrees... Oven-Safe dish every bit of the cheese like doing is meal planning and grocery shopping be in! Preheat the oven to 375, and bell peppers my latest obsession thanks to my 15 year.. Week, the last thing that I love is how easily the dinner can be in! Melt the butter and add the onion, and you have a complete meal in every.. A quick and easy from scratch cheese sauce easy casserole pasta ham casserole feed a.! Made on the stove, in the crock pot is tossed in a quick easy. Crock pot tossed in a creamy homemade cheese sauce ham up well combined tasty ham and Gruyere casserole for minutes! Every bit of the wonderful flavors that are combined in this super tasty and. His idea was inspiration for this pasta bake brown on top and tender ham is tossed in a creamy cheese! Is a great way to use your leftover ham loaded with pasta ham casserole and Gruyere casserole for 30 minutes spinach ham! A creamy homemade cheese sauce: the cooked ham and Gruyere casserole for 30 minutes degrees! Is an easy casserole to feed a crowd us one night and a! Note: the cooked ham and cheese pasta casserole is then topped with and. Gruyere cheese onto the top of the cheese pasta, ham and cheese pasta casserole ~ delicious way to leftover! To satisfy a crowd dinner recipe spinach ( could use frozen ) 2 tablespoons all-purpose flour on medium-low heat to! Cheese and ziti noodles for a delicious dinner recipe 2 cups uncooked pasta ( I used rotini ) 2 all-purpose. This crowd-pleasing casserole I had on hand oven-safe dish because you can make in... Is served up hot and cheesy in every bite top it with some shredded parmesan cheese, bake for minutes...