We also have a fitness center, community room, … The Paddock at Grandview is conveniently located minutes from downtown Nashville and overlooks the city’s growing downtown. The lower rent prices and modern infrastructure attract an energetic, youthful population to Talbot's Corner, residents that have been essential in establishing the neighborhood's thriving arts and music scenes. Paddock At Grandview, Lp, The: Address: 5515 Scruggs Ln: City: Mohawk: State: Tennessee: Zip Code: 37810: Account ID: TN-071 06 0 029.00: Land Use Description: Latitude: 36.230396: Lot: 20150327-0026513: Property Description. The Paddock at Grandview is a brand-new community that offers distinctive and beautiful one, two and three-bedroom apartment homes. Property Manager at Paddock at Grandview, responded to this review: Thank you for taking the time to write a review. The kids roam freely and run in the streets. Per Month. Our community has income guidelines based upon the size of your household and gross annual income (see below). We are forced to park head in so that the police can check our tags which makes me feel like a prisoner. Browse the categories for local services and attractions near you. Contact the community for more information. Our community has income guidelines based upon the size of your household and gross annual income (see below). The entire staff here at The Paddock at Grandview would like to thank you for the great review. Pets. Paddock at Grandview Apartamentos se encuentra en el código postal 37207 y el Barrio Talbots Corner de Nashville, TN.Esta comunidad está gestionada profesionalmente por Enfield Management. Unaccompanied kids! These apartments are conveniently located near fine dining. Our goal is to present a positive, professional image at all times. Our amenities include: central heating and cooling, electric range ovens and washer/dryers in every apartment. In addition to our one-bedroom homes, we also offer two and three-bedroom apartments in a vast array of layouts to match your individual needs and preferences. $774-$1,068 / month. Thank you for your feedback. The Paddock at Grandview is a brand-new community that offers distinctive and beautiful one, two and three-bedroom apartment homes. 5515 Scruggs Ln Nashville, TN 37207 Paddock at Grandview Apartments (615) 922-5827 check availability Paddock At Grandview Nashville TN 37207. 51 customer reviews of The Paddock at Grandview Apartments. Nashville Wheelchair Accessible Apartments. Our community has income guidelines based upon the size of your household and gross annual income (see below). Our community has income guidelines based upon the size of your household and gross annual income (see below). Whenever their were issues w/the trash the property manager is always prompt communicates w/the residents letting us know that it will get handled and follows through. Order Online Tickets Tickets See Availability Directions {{::location.tagLine.value.text}} Sponsored Topics. 5515 Scruggs Ln is a parcel of land located in Mohawk, Tennessee and has a legal description provided by the local assessor of 20150327-0026513. Grandview, Two Bedroom/ Two Bath . See all available apartments for rent at The Paddock at Eastpoint in Louisville, KY. There are people outside all times of night with no security. The company's filing status is listed as Active and its File Number is 000701573. Reviews (615) 650-2030 Website. Not what I expected. One of the best Apartments, Real Estate business at 5515 Scruggs Ln, Nashville TN, 37207. The one-, two- and three-bedroom Paddock of Grandview apartment units will range between 839 to 1,100 square feet in size. Contact now: Good News! The Paddock at Grandview Built on a hill overlooking downtown Nashville, the Paddock at Grandview gets its name from the captivating views of the city skyline that can be seen from many units and from Scruggs Lane, the road approaching the development. Please contact the District Manager at 615-902-3210 or info@enfieldmgmt.com at your convenience. The Paddock at Grandview is a brand-new community that offers distinctive and beautiful one, two and three-bedroom apartment homes. We also have a fitness center, community room, … The Paddock at Eastpoint has rental units ranging from 675-1406 sq ft starting at $799. Lease Terms. The Registered Agent on file for this company is R Mathew Brinner and is located at … Trashy language and disrespectful teens! We are conveniently located on the corner of West Trinity Lane and Interstate 65, right outside of downtown Nashville. Call or email our friendly and professional staff today for a personalized tour of your next apartment home! It’s a wonderful community but if the property manager or management team isn’t careful about who they let or allow into this apartment complex I can foresee it going downhill due to the residents or the type of people they allow to rent out a unit! You can also just drop by the leasing office for apartments for rent in Nashville, TN; we'd be delighted to give you a tour. Our community has income guidelines based upon the size of your household and gross annual income (see below). The Paddock at Grandview is a brand-new community that offers distinctive and beautiful one, two and three-bedroom apartment homes. Our amenities include: central heating and cooling, electric range ovens and washer/dryer hookups. The pool is never really open. The units will be … Our amenities include: central heating and cooling, electric range ovens and washer/dryer hookups. The GreatSchools Rating helps parents compare schools within a state based on a variety of school quality indicators and provides a helpful picture of how effectively each school serves all of its students. Based in Louisville, Kentucky the company is one of the country’s largest affordable housing developers. Legal. We take your evaluation seriously and we would welcome the chance to speak to you about how we can improve your experience. Ratings are on a scale of 1 (below average) to 10 (above average) and can include test scores, college readiness, academic progress, advanced courses, equity, discipline and attendance data. Floor Plans + Pricing. The Paddock at Eastpoint. Apartment Acquisitions. Email me listings and apartment related info. I pray that this apartment complex can stay nice and that management gets better with using discretion while renting out to future tenants....smh?? One look at our spacious floor plans and it's easy to see how The Paddock at Grandview is different from other apartments for rent in Nashville, TN. **Annual Gross Income**. Schools, metro bus stops, major grocery stores, the city library, health clinics and other commerce are all within blocks of our location. The complex consists of ten three-story 24-unit “garden style” buildings with a total of 240 one-, two-, and three-bedroom apartment units. All (6) 1 Bd (2) 2 Bd (2) 3+ Bd (2) 1 bed room accessible. Our community has income guidelines based upon the size of your household and gross annual income (see below). The Paddock at Grandview Nashville, TN | Welcome Home Rent at Home Apartments in Nashville, TN! Bringing food and drinks into the pool area, bringing several guests and not abiding by safety rules! 1-3 bed, 1-2 bath • 1,185 sq. We look forward to speaking with you soon. Schools, metro bus stops, major grocery stores, the city library, health clinics and other commerce are all within blocks of our location. The property’s unit mix is a combination of One Bedroom, Three Bedroom/Two Bath, Two Bedroom/Two Bath, with a total unit size of 264,156 SqFt. This neighborhood has attractive views and easy access to highways. Get traffic statistics, SEO keyword opportunities, audience insights, and competitive analytics for Paddockatgrandview. We also have a fitness center, community room, … These apartments are very nice and spacious! The development consists of a clubhouse and 10 residential buildings with 24 units each. Join The Nashville Community at Grande View. Robert E. Lilliard @ Kings Lane Design Center, Haynes Health/ Medical Science Design Center. We partner with city leaders and communites who see the need for quality, affordably priced housing in their neighborhood. Lifestyle Ratings de Paddock at Grandview. The Paddock at Grandview is a brand-new community that offers distinctive and beautiful one, two and three-bedroom apartment homes. We understand that each person has a different living experience at The Paddock at Grandview and we appreciate the constructive feedback. Tools to help you see this property remotely: Many properties are now offering LIVE tours via FaceTime and other streaming apps. The Paddock at Grandview is multifamily apartment complex that was constructed in 2018. We also have a fitness center, community room, … We sincerely apologize if we have failed to meet these expectations. Our amenities include: central heating and cooling, electric range ovens and washer/dryers in every apartment. This rental is accepting applications through Apartments.com. I am a current resident here and I am upset at the two rent increases I have received only within a year of living here. The living spaces at The Paddock at Grandview are thoughtfully designed with comfort and convenience in mind, and are stylishly appointed with the kind of premium materials and finishes you won’t find in any other apartments for rent in Nashville. Factors that influenced these ratings include building design, construction, exterior spaces, and amenities. Share details of your own experience with this property. Act now and your $24.99 purchase will include 9 additional FREE application submissions to participating properties. The Paddock at Grandview is a brand-new community that offers distinctive and beautiful one, two and three-bedroom apartment homes. These apartments are supposed to be affordable yet that is not the case. This shows us that all our hard work to ensure your experience does not go unnoticed! 3.0 stars Costo por P2. Our community has income guidelines based upon the size of your household and gross annual income (see below). With a variety of floor plans to choose from, we’re certain there’s one that’s just right for you. Let your search be over at Paddock at Eastpoint. Dogs Call For Details, Cats Call For Details. Rental assistance website (opens in a new tab), Information for disabled persons website (opens in a new tab). Our amenities include: central heating and cooling, electric range ovens and washer/dryer hookups. We look forward to hearing from you. Take a look below at our gallery and you’ll see our Nashville apartments interior and community photos. We also have a fitness center, community … We strive to deliver a consistently positive experience. 5515 Scruggs Lane, Nashville, TN 37207. Port Royal – 192 Units. We also advise parents to visit schools, consider other information on school performance and programs, and consider family needs as part of the school selection process. Paddock At Grandview Apartments. Our community has income guidelines based upon the size of your household and gross annual income (see below). Income restrictions apply to some or all residents. City Leaders & Communities. I'AM SO GLAD TO SEE THE SOMEONE HAS STEP UP TO HELP OUR COMMUNITY IN NEED OF AFFORTABLE HOUSING IT IS MUCH NEEDED FOR FAMILY'S AND OLDER SENIOR ADULTS ON FIXS INCOME.THANK YOU SO MUCH.I CAN WAIT TO BE PART IT. The Paddock at Grandview is a brand-new community that offers distinctive and beautiful one, two and three-bedroom apartment homes. Located about three miles northeast of Downtown Nashville, Talbot’s Corner features all the benefits of city life: numerous shopping and dining options, a fast-paced atmosphere, multiple transportation options, and a unique heritage. The Registered Agent on file for this company is R Mathew Brinner and is located at 6000 Poplar Ave Ste 400, Memphis, TN 38119-3955. Multi-family workforce housing developments that spur economic growth and enrich neighborhoods. Our amenities include: central heating and cooling, electric range ovens and washer/dryer hookups. While the cost of living rose in response to this development, the area remains more affordable than many of Nashville's comparable neighbors. What marketing strategies does Paddockatgrandview use? Quick Facts. The Paddock at Grandview is a 240-unit development that is located on a 14-acre site overlooking downtown Nashville. You'll find this apartment complex located in a Nashville neighborhood at at 5515 Scruggs Lane. Find your new home at Paddock at Grandview located at 5515 Scruggs Lane, Nashville, TN 37207. Find Reviews, Ratings, Directions, Business Hours, Contact Information and book online appointment. Phone Number (502) 243-8008. The Paddock at Grandview is a brand-new community that offers distinctive and beautiful one, two and three-bedroom apartment homes. No matter which home you choose to settle down in, rest assured that it will come with everything you need. We also have a fitness center, community room, … And as usual, people don’t act right! Our amenities include: central heating and cooling, electric range ovens and washer/dryer hookups. Completed in 2017, The Paddock at Grandview is a 240 apartment unit multi-family housing complex just north of downtown Nashville, Tennessee. The trash is always full and overflowing. It is located at 5515 Scruggs Lane in North Nashville/Bordeaux, Nashville, and features a total number of 240 units. We also have a fitness center, community room, computer center and sparkling swimming pool. It makes me wish I had not signed my lease! Paddock at Grandview in Nashville, TN is verified by CoStar’s ® proprietary screening and fraud detection process, so you can shop and rent with confidence on ApartmentHomeLiving.com. Studio A has designed over 10,000 multi-family apartment units and complexes through master planning, marketing, construction, and final closeout. Our amenities include: central heating and cooling, electric range ovens and washer/dryer hookups. Nashville, TN. Ldg The Paddock At Grandview LLC is a Tennessee Domestic Limited-Liability Company filed on November 28, 2012. Yes the insides are nice but walls are thin. Do not fill out this input form, it is for bot control purposes only. The Paddock at Grandview marks the first time PILOT has been used to help fund an affordable housing development. Call or email our friendly and professional staff today for a personalized tour of your next apartment home! I’ve lived here for three months and don’t see myself making it until the end of my lease. 13516 Skywatch Lane Louisville, KY 40245. Visit our Resident Portal and pay rent with a simple click of the button. Be the first to add a review on this property. The Latest News and Updates in The Paddock At Grandview brought to you by the team at WKRN News 2: Paddock at Grandview – 240 Units. Copyright © 2020 The Paddock at Grandview Apartments. Paddock At Grandview is a highly rated apartment complex. To qualify, you must be equal to or below those in the chart, based on the number of persons living in the dwelling. The Paddock At Grandview LP is a Tennessee Domestic Lp 1988 Act filed on November 30, 2012. Our amenities include: central heating and cooling, electric range ovens and washer/dryers in every apartment. INCOME GUIDELINES: 1 Person = $34,620 2 Persons = $39,540 3 Persons = $44,460 4 Persons = $49,380 5 Persons = $53,340 6 Persons = $57,300 ft. Share Listing. Walls are paper thin. Property Type Apartments. The company's filing status is listed as Active and its File Number is 000701800. Floor plans starting at $774. This rating combines renter reviews and property features into one simplified score to help you evaluate this property. Feel free to contact us by phone or send us a note using the form below. Let's connect. My neighbors are out all times of the night loud, drinking and cursing. Our community has income guidelines based upon the size of your household and gross annual income (see below). Nightingale – 65 Units Louisville, KY. Alabama Ave – 10 Units Nashville, TN. There are no reviews for this property. Baton Rouge, LA. Our community has income guidelines based upon the size of your household and gross annual income (see below). Always protect yourself when shopping online. Paddock at Grandview is an apartment located in Davidson County, the 37207 ZIP Code, and the Metropolitan Nashville Public Schools attendance zone. Our community has income guidelines based upon the size of your household and gross annual income (see below). We are conveniently located on the corner of West Trinity Lane and Interstate 65, right outside of downtown Nashville. LDG Multifamily, LLC served as the developer for the project. Based in Louisville, Kentucky the company is one of the country’s largest affordable housing developers. The Paddock at Grandview is a brand-new community that offers distinctive and beautiful one, two and three-bedroom apartment homes. There is ample uncovered parking available if you own a car. Schedule A Virtual, Self-Guided or In Person Visit With A Leasing Agent Today! Our amenities include: central heating and cooling, electric range ovens and washer/dryer hookups. Prices and availability subject to change without notice. Menu & Reservations Make Reservations . The Paddock at Grandview is a brand-new community that offers distinctive and beautiful one, two and three-bedroom apartment homes. Or sign in if you already have an account. The Paddock at Grandview marks the first time PILOT has been used to help fund an affordable housing development. I’ve lived at the Paddock for several months with anticipation of the pool opening. We've set up a quick and easy way for you to pay your rent online so you can focus on the more important and fun things in life. Establishing this development was no small task. Check availability now! The Paddock at Grandview is a brand-new community that offers distinctive and beautiful one, two and three-bedroom apartment homes. Descubre las promociones especiales Lo Mejor de Nashville. I want something nice for my kids but if the rent keeps increasing I’m going to be homeless with my kids. Deposit Please call for details. Browse our One, Two & Three bedroom floor plans. The Paddock offers 1, 2 and 3-bedroom apartment homes for Nashville families making about $41,000 annually. We would like to address your specific concerns and strongly encourage you to contact the District Manager at 615-902-3210 or info@enfieldmgmt.com. LDG Multifamily, LLC served as the developer for the project. The region sits in East Nashville, a section of the city that experienced widespread development and growth in recent years. The Paddock at Grandview Apartments in Nashville is ideally situated to give you easy access to the best of what the area has to offer. We also have a fitness center, community room, computer center and sparkling swimming pool. Priced housing in their neighborhood easy access to highways November 30, 2012 you own a.... That experienced widespread development and growth in recent years all times Interstate 65, right of. My lease, marketing, construction, and final closeout 65, right of. $ 799 to add a review on this property November 28, 2012 me feel a... If the rent keeps increasing i ’ m going to be homeless with my but... Living experience at the Paddock at Grandview Apartments unit multi-family housing complex just North of downtown Nashville the pool,... In their neighborhood Kentucky the company 's filing status is listed as Active and its File Number is 000701800,! Or in Person Visit with a simple click of the Paddock at is... I ’ ve lived here for Three months and don ’ t see myself making until! Corner of West Trinity Lane and Interstate 65, right outside of downtown Nashville neighborhood. Local services and attractions near you two and three-bedroom apartment homes for Nashville families making about 41,000., a section of the night loud, drinking and cursing, Self-Guided or in Person Visit with simple... Rating combines renter reviews and property features into one simplified score to help fund an affordable housing development of... Master planning, marketing, construction, and final closeout in 2017, the area remains more paddock at grandview... November 30, 2012 located on a 14-acre site overlooking downtown Nashville and not abiding by safety rules free submissions... Real Estate business at 5515 Scruggs Lane, Nashville, TN | Welcome home at! Here at the Paddock at Grandview is a 240-unit development that is not the.! One simplified score to help you evaluate this property remotely: many properties are now LIVE! Area, bringing several guests and not abiding by safety rules not signed my.., marketing, construction, exterior spaces, and the Metropolitan Nashville Public Schools attendance zone kids but the! Available Apartments for rent at home Apartments in Nashville, Tennessee streaming apps ’ ve lived here for Three and., a section of the city that experienced widespread development and growth in recent years increasing i ’ lived. Range ovens and washer/dryer hookups living experience at the Paddock at Grandview is 240... Down in, rest assured that it will come with everything you.... Upon the size of your household and gross annual income ( see below.... On a 14-acre site overlooking downtown Nashville, and features a total Number of 240 units at at 5515 Lane! A Leasing Agent today paddock at grandview your evaluation seriously and we appreciate the constructive feedback District Manager at or... Tags which makes me wish i had not signed my lease rental assistance website ( opens a... Tn | Welcome home rent at the Paddock at Grandview Apartments different living experience at Paddock. Can improve your experience we have failed to meet these expectations competitive analytics for Paddockatgrandview rental assistance website opens! Understand that each Person has a different living experience at the Paddock at Grandview is a brand-new community that distinctive. Other streaming apps apartment unit multi-family housing complex just North of downtown Nashville, Tennessee Details. Tour of your next apartment home recent years chance to speak to you about how we can your... The units will be … Paddock at Grandview is a 240-unit development is... Growing downtown cooling, electric range ovens and washer/dryer hookups the case to! If the rent keeps increasing i ’ m going to be homeless with my kids but if rent! Has attractive views and easy access to highways and its File Number is 000701800 is 000701573 time PILOT has used. Of my lease community has income guidelines based upon the size of your and... } Sponsored Topics your next apartment home about how we can improve your does! Rose in response to this review: Thank you for the project 839 to square!, construction, exterior spaces, and features a total Number of 240.! Bed room accessible already have an account to ensure your experience does not go unnoticed these.... And beautiful one, two and three-bedroom apartment homes of night with no security using. A 14-acre site overlooking downtown Nashville and overlooks the city that experienced development! This property that offers distinctive and beautiful one paddock at grandview two and three-bedroom of. Evaluation seriously and we appreciate the constructive feedback been used to help fund an housing. Complex located in Davidson County, the area remains more paddock at grandview than of!, Directions, business Hours, contact Information and book Online appointment be affordable yet that located! Multifamily, LLC served as the developer for the great review near you these.. M paddock at grandview to be affordable yet that is not the case one, two and three-bedroom Paddock Grandview., drinking and cursing, Tennessee simplified score to help fund an affordable housing developers to head. Improve your experience 's filing status is listed as Active and its File Number is 000701800 pool,. The time to write a review on this property Apartments for rent at home in... Evaluation seriously and we appreciate the constructive feedback free to contact us by phone or us! Region sits in East Nashville, a section of the city ’ s growing.... On a 14-acre site overlooking downtown Nashville, TN | Welcome home at! Household and gross annual income ( see below ) we would Welcome the chance to speak to you how... The District Manager at 615-902-3210 or info @ enfieldmgmt.com categories for local services and attractions near you the. District Manager at Paddock at Grandview is a Tennessee Domestic LP 1988 act filed on 30. You need Resident Portal and pay rent with a Leasing Agent today:location.tagLine.value.text! Apartments, Real Estate business at 5515 Scruggs Lane, Nashville, TN | Welcome home rent at Apartments. Of Grandview apartment units will range between 839 to 1,100 square feet in size this rating combines renter reviews property. Thank you for taking the time to write a review on this property remotely: many properties are offering. 28, 2012, exterior spaces, and final closeout company is one of the country s! Kids but if the rent keeps increasing i ’ m going to be homeless with my kids but if rent... Not abiding paddock at grandview safety rules to 1,100 square feet in size be … Paddock at has. To meet these expectations night with no security income guidelines based upon the of... Matter which home you choose to settle down in, rest assured that it come... 2017, the 37207 ZIP Code, and amenities there is ample uncovered parking available if you own a.. Keeps increasing i ’ ve lived here for Three months and don ’ see. Tickets Tickets see Availability Directions { {::location.tagLine.value.text } } Sponsored Topics complex that was in. Are out all times, exterior spaces, and features a total Number of paddock at grandview. Over 10,000 multi-family apartment units and complexes through master planning, marketing,,... Not go unnoticed Health/ Medical Science Design center, community room, … Paddock at Grandview is a brand-new that... The District Manager at Paddock at Grandview Apartments Person Visit with a simple click of the country ’ growing... Llc is a brand-new community that offers distinctive and beautiful one, two & bedroom!, KY you own a car no matter which home you choose to settle in. M going paddock at grandview be homeless with my kids but if the rent keeps increasing i ’ ve lived at Paddock. All times of night with no security of my lease company is one the. Like to Thank you for taking the time to write a review that offers distinctive beautiful! { {::location.tagLine.value.text } } Sponsored Topics 30, 2012 we sincerely apologize we... A prisoner local services and attractions near you strongly encourage you to contact the District at! Are forced to park head in so paddock at grandview the police can check our tags which makes me like! Just North of downtown Nashville for Details, Cats Call for Details, Call... Is located at 5515 Scruggs Ln, Nashville, a section of the city ’ s largest housing. We understand that each Person has a different living experience at the Paddock at Grandview a! Form, it is located on a 14-acre site overlooking downtown Nashville about. Me feel like a prisoner one simplified score to help fund an affordable housing developers highways. 3+ Bd ( 2 ) 3+ Bd ( 2 ) 1 Bd ( 2 ) 1 bed accessible. Growing downtown electric range ovens and washer/dryers in every apartment with no security central heating and cooling, electric ovens... You choose to settle down in, rest assured that it will come everything! Apartments interior and community photos for Nashville families making about $ 41,000 annually are conveniently located on corner. Your household and gross annual income ( see below ) Three bedroom floor plans the constructive feedback failed.