Spiced Chai Tea Latte Mix, Big Train 3.5 lb. I will definitely order more to keep my new thing going. In 1991 the founder of Oregon Chai was on a journey, physically and metaphorically, and discovered a spiced tea drink in the Himalayas. Clearly, this has been proven and excellent feedback from customers around the world. I just don't love this brand. Our Classic Chai Latte is the warmest, richest result of all that tireless questing, featuring the boldest black teas blended with spiced notes of cinnamon, cardamom, ginger, and black pepper. That's it! organic spiced chai tea latte 1:1 concentrate combines a premium blend of cloves, ginger, cardamom, cinnamon, and honey flavors to make one delicious-tasting, spiced latte! ... and established Club channel by developing the Costco “Road Show” program. NuNaturals Stevia and Monk Fruit Sweeteners are zero net carbs, zero calories, & zero glycemic and all-natural sugar substitute. Tazo Tea Chai Latte is available in a 3-pack of 32 oz each and is priced at $7.99. Vanilla Chai Natural green tea, with chai spices and a hint of vanilla flavor mixed into a creamy drink. $.082/oz. Compare up to 4 Products . oz. In 1947, Oregon made a promise to our customers: innovative products that perform to your highest standards. What do you think of this page? Thanks! We get pretty intense when it comes to discovering the best tasting teas and richest spices from around the world. It is too sweet. I like Chamba Chai.It’s a mix often found at Costco and similar stores. © 2020 Oregon Chai. oz. Oregon Chai is one of the biggest chai brewers in the US. All perfectly balanced with 12 grams of protein per bottle, it makes for a delicious start to the day or the perfect afternoon snack. Start your day off right with the Oregon Chai Tea Latte Powdered Mix. All you need to do is blend equal parts of the Tazo Chai Latte and milk, and heat in the microwave or on the stove and enjoy. It’s delicious and sweet, good either iced or hot, goes great with coffee. After tasting a mysterious, creamy Himalayan drink that was both spicy and sweet, Oregon Chai's founder went to work perfecting her own authentic chai recipe. $4.798/lb. The resulting concoction was distinct and delicious. Has this product changed and does it taste different too? Serve it over ice to make a silky smooth summer refreshment, or prepare it hot to keep your guests warm on a brisk day. Compared to Oregon Chai's classic chai latte concentrate, this spiced tea latte adds an extra kick of spirited flavor, with a bold taste that awakens your patrons' senses. The Super Concentrate 64 oz jug comes in a convenient pourable container with handle. San Francisco Bay Organic Coffee Whole Bean $17.493 lbs. Mix with water or milk. I only wish this came in larger containers! One of my personal favorites, the Spiced Chai Tea is amazing! Sugar-Free Original, made with the sweetener Splenda, … We stand by that promise today, delivering outdoor equipment and parts that you can rely on to help you get the job done right. Approximately 64 servings of 6-oz drink per jug. This Oregon spiced chai latte tea concentrate is great. Every that has come over and tried it loves it and ends up going out to buy some for themselves. You can find Oregon Chai Espresso at stores like Fry's and Trader Joe's. Auto reorder # will now ship via common carrier. Created and developed the Oregon Chai brand from inception through a $75M exit transaction over a 10 year time frame. Tazo Tea Chai Latte is available in a 3-pack of 32 oz each and is priced at $7.99. Oregon Chai Organic Chai Tea Latte Concentrate $7.89(3) @ 32 oz. "This Oregon spiced chai latte tea concentrate is great. Oregon Chai, Organic Chai Tea Latte Concentrate, Original, 32 oz, 3 ct ... Costco Business Center products can be returned to any of our more than 700 Costco warehouses worldwide. The story began in 1994 with four women and a trip to India. Traditional chai's American cousin, Oregon Chai… It tastes just like one of the expensive drinks from a coffee shop! © 2020 Oregon Chai. Compares to the Tazo brand. servingProfit per sale: $3.11Profit per container: $16.58*Pricing may vary. Start your day off right with the Oregon Chai Tea Latte Powdered Mix. Please choose your delivery preferences: This rich and creamy Oregon Chai spiced tea latte concentrate combines a premium blend of clover, ginger, cardamom, cinnamon, and honey flavors to make one delicious-tasting, spiced latte! Preparation & inspiration: Shake well, then simply combine Oregon Chai® concentrate with equal parts milk (or dairy substitute), stir, and bask in a little me time. You can find Oregon Chai Espresso at stores like Fry's and Trader Joe's. Has a good flavor and the concentrate makes it very affordable. Now, it is possible to buy the Chai Tea Concentrate online, or large grocery stores, which makes is super easy to make this oh-so-loved drink at home. servingsCost per serving: $0.71Additional materials: $0.17 ($3.50 gallon of milk)Cost per prepared serving: $0.88Average sell price: $3.99 per 12 oz. We find 223 Costco locations in Oregon. Some items are specifically brought in for this brief period, while others have been able to stick it out and become a mainstay at Costco. Oregon Chai 32 fl. Oregon Chai used to make a concentrate that was chai + coffee (or espresso) that was super tasty. What I love is that you can make it as spicy or mild as you like by adding more or less milk. The elaborate cinnamon and vanilla scent fills your entire house, making you salivate at the thought of taking that first electrifying sip of a Chai Latte. Over the years it has been copied, but never quite fully imitated. Most Oregon Chai concentrates are over 90% organic and carry the USDA Organic seal. The story began in 1994 with four women and a trip to India. Shop Costco.com's great collection of tea. Over the years we have expanded our selection of commercial equipment and wholesale supplies to include healthcare, educational, food, beverage, office, parts and hotel supplies. It has the same amount of caffeine per serving as a lightly brewed cup of black tea, so your guests can use it as a flavorful pick-me-up anytime throughout the day. Kitchen experiments began in March of 1994. This organic agricultural product has been produced, processed, and certified to consistent national organic standards as set forth by the USDA’s Organic Foods Production Act (OFPA) and the National Organic Program (NOP). Great organic spiced chai tea latte concentrate. Not only has Oregon Chai upgraded the package design, it has also made the switch to sourcing only organic ingredients for its product to produce the same high quality taste that you can feel good about serving. oz. For non-chai teas, you can also browse Numi Teas, which are Organic and Fair Trade certified. This perfect combination of black tea, spices, honey and vanilla is super simple to make - just 1 part concentrate per 5 parts milk. This is a great, refreshing drink! Organic San Francisco Bay French Roast Coffee Whole Beans $15.593 lbs. Official website for Costsco Wholesale. Now you can make them at home with the Tazo Tea Chai Latte! As an added benefit, the hassle-free circular opening facilitates a smooth flow of product so you can easily mix up chai lattes. The resulting concoction was distinct and delicious. One sip of Chai and she’d ended her journey. All you need to do is blend equal parts of the Tazo Chai Latte and milk, and heat in the microwave or on the stove and enjoy. This item is certified Kosher by the Orthodox Union. Most Oregon Chai concentrates are over 90% organic and carry the USDA Organic seal. Buy Oregon Cafe Original Chai Tea Latte (32 fl oz) online and have it delivered to your door in as fast as 1 hour. (4 Cups) Clear Plastic Measuring Cup with Gradations, Big Train 3.5 lb. Prana's chai blend was born and perfected in the land down under in Melbourne . For more information, go to www.p65warnings.ca.gov. In addition, this mix makes a great base for a number of dessert drinks and even baked goods! Though creating a chai latte from scratch takes time, this convenient carton of chai tea latte concentrate can create the perfect warm and inviting spiced drink in an instant. Iced chai … I only wish this came in … In 1947, Oregon made a promise to our customers: innovative products that perform to your highest standards. Thanks to Oregon Chai's HeliCap screw top opening, you'll be able to reseal the product to keep it fresh. Use this mix to make warm spiced chai lattes in the fall, hot chai espresso drinks in the winter, or iced chai lattes in the spring! Here's how you can get it for just $0.50 a box. Our fast shipping, low prices, and outstanding customer service make WebstaurantStore the best choice to meet all of your professional and food service supply needs. First of all, let’s chat about the Kirkland Signature brand. Using all-natural ingredients and stress-free measuring, you can easily add profitable, chai-flavored drinks to your menu. Organic Pleasant Hill Farms Restaurant Blend Ground Coffee $23.995 lbs. Find loose leaf tea, tea bags, bottled tea & more. Oregon Chai Sold at Costco and most grocery stores, this chai concentrate is used nationwide in a majority of chain coffee shops. ... Best deal is to buy in bulk at costco or sams club. Decaf Spiced Chai Tea Latte Mix, Coffee Mugs, Tea Cups, Cappuccino Cups, and Saucers, Premium blend of cloves, ginger, cardamom, cinnamon, and honey flavors, Creates profitable hot or iced chai lattes, Simple to use: combine equal parts concentrate with milk (or milk substitute) and serve hot or cold, Each 32 fl. Sugar-Free Original, made with the sweetener Splenda, … Or you could even have it cold by pouring the mixture over ice. I first bought Chai tea through Costco but the next time I shopped it was no longer available, so for the last few years I have ordered it on line. How can we improve it? I recently tried … I just don't love this brand. All rights reserved. This is a great, refreshing drink! It’s delicious and sweet, good either iced or hot, goes great with coffee. I like Chamba Chai.It’s a mix often found at Costco and similar stores. This item was made in the United States of America. If you've used this product, log in and leave a review to tell us and other customers what you thought about it. I think it's acceptable, an okay ratio of sweet to spice, and more pleasing in an iced form. We stand by that promise today, delivering outdoor equipment and parts that you can rely on to help you get the job done right. Organic Spiced Chai Tea Latte 1:1 Concentrate, The Leading Distributor of Restaurant Supplies and Equipment. This form is protected by reCAPTCHA and the Google, Choice 1 Qt. We eager to check the price of the best Chamba Chai Spiced Chai Latte Mix, Six 4 Lb.Containers this week for you. Love that it is organic as well.". Email AddressWe are only able to reply to comments that include an email address. What I love is that you can make it as spicy or mild as you like by adding more or less milk. Containers Reviews. Now you can make them at home with the Tazo Tea Chai Latte! Whether powdered or from concentrate, every package and every box of Oregon Chai delivers the finest chai flavor straight to you. It is excellent paired with any milk or milk substitute. Here's how you can get it for just $0.50 a box. Kitchen experiments began in March of 1994. With all-natural ingredients, you can feel happy about what you're putting into your body. This product can expose you to chemicals including lead, which are known to the State of California to cause cancer, birth defects, or other reproductive harm. Oregon Chai, Organic Chai Tea Latte Concentrate, Original, 32 oz, 3 ct Item 310455. Compared to Oregon Chai's classic chai latte concentrate, this spiced tea latte adds an extra kick of spirited flavor, with a bold taste that awakens your patrons' senses. Prana's chai blend was born and perfected in the land down under in Melbourne . The Oregon Chai story begins with a trek through the Himalayas, a villager selling chai (12 cups in this case), and a return to America where no chai could be found. Or you could even have it cold by pouring the mixture over ice. Mixed with piñon coffee. Shop by departments, or search for specific item(s). $5.830/lb. 1/2 milk or dairy substitute. oz. Oregon Chai 32 fl. Spiced Apple Chai Tea Latte Mix, Big Train 3.5 lb. This Costco Organic Coupon Book sale runs from Monday, September 16, 2019 through Sunday, September 29, 2019. resealable container can make 1/2 gallon of prepared chai latte or 8 (1 cup) servings, Great for coffee shops, cafes, bakeries, and restaurants. Hot chai latte: Heat mixture using stove top, microwave or steaming wand. Oregon Chai Tea Latte Concentrates, Mixes and teas. All rights reserved. Oregon Chai ships from Canada to all major cities including Vancouver, Edmonton, Calgary, Winnipeg, Toronto, Montreal and Halifax. Cost per container*: $3.79 Servings per container: 5 1/3 (12 oz.) It is too sweet. This rich and creamy Oregon Chai 32 fl. I only buy Oregon chai because it is truly the best tasting without being too sweet. WARNING: This product can expose you to chemicals including lead, which are known to the State of California to cause cancer, birth defects, or other reproductive harm. Giving you room to make a nice profit on each drink. Download Adobe Acrobat software, Overall User Rating: I am not a huge fan of Oregon Chai Tea Latte mix. Pump also available for easy measuring. oz. Organic Spiced Chai Tea Latte 1:1 Concentrate. Based in Lancaster, PA. WebstaurantStore is the largest online restaurant supply store servicing professionals and individual customers worldwide. This perfect mix of black tea, honey, vanilla bean and various spices take you to another level. View the basic COST option chain and compare options of Costco Wholesale Corporation on Yahoo Finance. organic original chai tea latte 1:1 concentrate combines a premium blend of black tea, honey, vanilla bean, and spices to make one delicious-tasting chai latte! ... Oregon Chai Organic Chai Latte Concentrate 3/32 fl oz $7.89 -$1.90= $5.99.. This item does not contain any genetically modified ingredients. Traditional chai's American cousin, Oregon Chai… This delectable chai tea latte mix offers a blend of premium black tea and a signature chai spices so you can easily craft a sweet and warming cup of chai that's perfect for chilly nights or brisk mornings. Over the years it has been copied, but never quite fully imitated. There are plenty of items we buy at Costco that are other brands (we love Annie’s Mac & Cheese, Oregon Chai … Enjoy a cafe beverage in the comfort of your own home. Oregon Chai is one of the biggest chai brewers in the US. Just mix equal parts concentrate with your own milk or dairy substitute, heat it up, or pour it over ice. Take your taste buds on a trip to the East with Big Train Spice Chai Tea Latte Mix. Over the years it has been copied, but never quite fully imitated. Shopping Hacks for Oregon Chai: Target is a smart place to shop for the 32oz bottles of Oregon Chai, which you can get for just $0.99. $5.197/lb. From home kitchens to cafés and restaurants, Oregon Chai makes delicious chai lattes simple to make and even easier to enjoy. We start with our invigorating black tea chai base made with Darjeeling tea and our authentic Masala spice blend includes natural cinnamon, clove, cardamom, anise and ginger for the perfect spiced chai … Upon her return to the states, she got to work re-creating the flavor and authenticity of that ancient drink. Oregon Organic Chai Tea Concentrate is one of the original liquid concentrated organic chai tea lattes. The warm blend of exotic spices in a chai tea latte not only promises tranquility and good karma, but it also makes a perfect addition to your cafe or coffee shop. A PDF viewer is required to view this product's information. Giving you room to make a nice profit on each drink. For more information, go to www.p65warnings.ca.gov. Before this order, I always got it in cans and I prefer that as it is easier to get the product using the small cup that was provided in the can and I think it is sealed better in a can for freshness. Love that it is organic as well. This item is gluten-free per the manufacturer. Oregon Chai used to make a concentrate that was chai + coffee (or espresso) that was super tasty. Buy Oregon Cafe Original Chai Tea Latte (32 fl oz) online and have it delivered to your door in as fast as 1 hour. This rich and creamy Oregon Chai 32 fl. Wait for the $1.50 off coupon to become available to lower the regular price of $2.49. Costco has been my saving grace all through the year, but especially when I am prepping for the holidays. Oregon Chai is also available in a powdered "The Original" Dry Mix - either a 3 pound bag or a case of 24 single serve packets. Costco Locations In oregon Map has a variety pictures that related to locate out the most recent pictures of Costco Locations In oregon Map here, and along with you can acquire the pictures through our best costco locations in oregon map collection. Our focus is your convenience – order online from your laptop, desktop, or smartphone 24 hours a day, 7 days a week. All Costco locations in your state Oregon (OR). Just 30-35mg of caffeine per serving combined with the full flavour is enough to replace your morning coffee. There was a problem submitting the request, please try again. With hundreds of thousands of products available and millions of orders shipped, we have everything your business needs to function at its best. ... Best deal is to buy in bulk at costco or sams club. I gave out some samples and now it's a hit. Wait for the $1.50 off coupon to become available to lower the regular price of $2.49. © 2003-2020 WebstaurantStore Food Service Equipment and Supply Company — All Rights Reserved.Variation ID: I noticed that the packaging has changed since my last order. Oregon Chai is a Trade Mark of Kerry Group PLC Everyone at our shop loves this spiced chai! Rich, creamy, and slightly spicy, Chai Tea Latte is one of the most popular hot beverages at Starbucks. Oregon Chai is a Trade Mark of Kerry Group PLC This signature blend of delicious black tea, spices, vanilla and honey removes the need to refrigerate and increase shelf life, allowing you to go through it at your own pace. Enjoy low warehouse pricing on namebrand tea products. Has a good flavor and the concentrate makes it very affordable. This delectable chai tea latte mix offers a blend of premium black tea and a signature chai spices so you can easily craft a sweet and warming cup of chai that's perfect for chilly nights or brisk mornings. This tea can be served iced, blended, or hot, making drink options limitless. Shopping Hacks for Oregon Chai: Target is a smart place to shop for the 32oz bottles of Oregon Chai, which you can get for just $0.99. Oregon Organic Chai Tea Concentrate is one of the original liquid concentrated organic chai tea lattes. Sold at Costco and most grocery stores, this chai concentrate is used nationwide in a majority of chain coffee shops. I think it's acceptable, an okay ratio of sweet to spice, and more pleasing in an iced form. The flavor really comes through in a delicious way! Read: Where to Buy Chamba Chai Spiced Chai Latte Mix, Six 4 Lb. Oregon Organic Chai Tea Concentrate is one of the original liquid concentrated organic chai tea lattes. Oregon Chai Organic Tea Concentrate 946 mL, Oregon Chai® - Original Chai Tea Canister. Now, Oregon Chai is the number one selling chai brand, and offers this all-natural chai in a convenient concentrate! 1/2 Oregon chai. We highly recommend! The Oregon Chai story begins with a trek through the Himalayas, a villager selling chai (12 cups in this case), and a return to America where no chai could be found. I am not a huge fan of Oregon Chai Tea Latte mix. Buy Oregon Chai Tea Latte concentrate $ 7.89 ( 3 ) @ 32 oz each and is priced $... Bean $ 17.493 lbs Book sale runs from Monday, September 16, 2019 Costco! Its best thousands of products available and millions of orders shipped, we have your. Concentrate that was super tasty form is protected by reCAPTCHA and the Google Choice. Them at home with the full flavour is enough to replace your morning coffee a smooth flow of product you... Can easily mix up Chai lattes an iced form Chamba Chai spiced Chai Tea concentrate 946 mL, Chai... ) that was Chai + coffee ( or Espresso ) that was Chai + coffee ( Espresso. Been my saving grace all through the year, but especially when i am not a fan. Chai concentrates are over 90 % Organic and carry the USDA Organic seal Chai brewers in the US came …! Required to View this product changed and does it taste different too not contain any genetically modified ingredients just one... Chai and she ’ d ended her journey mix of black Tea, Tea bags, bottled Tea &.... Six 4 Lb.Containers this week for you spices and a hint of vanilla flavor mixed into a drink. An okay ratio of sweet to spice, and slightly spicy, Chai Tea Latte Powdered mix,..., she got to work re-creating the flavor really comes through in a delicious way US and other what! And ends up going out to buy in bulk at Costco and similar stores 's and Trader Joe.! Putting into your body wish this came in … © 2020 Oregon Chai used to make a that... And she ’ d ended her journey store servicing professionals and individual customers worldwide is the online. 'Ll be able to reseal the product to keep my new thing going, PA. WebstaurantStore the!, 32 oz each and is priced at $ 7.99 and every box of Oregon Tea. Lb.Containers this week for you to work re-creating the flavor really comes through in a 3-pack of 32 oz )... The states, she got to work re-creating the flavor really comes through in a convenient concentrate required View! Best deal is to buy in bulk at Costco or sams club a of... At stores like Fry 's and Trader Joe 's Restaurant Supplies and Equipment get it oregon chai costco... $ 2.49 she got to work re-creating the flavor really comes through in a delicious way and... Which are Organic and Fair Trade certified of Oregon Chai because it is Organic well! Makes a great base for a number of dessert drinks and even goods... Can feel happy about what you thought about it jug comes in a convenient container... The largest online Restaurant supply store servicing professionals and individual customers worldwide to become available to lower regular... A PDF viewer is oregon chai costco to View this product 's information with Oregon. Concentrate with your own home or milk substitute $ 5.99 Kirkland Signature brand mix up Chai lattes &.. Using all-natural ingredients and stress-free measuring, you can make them at home with Oregon. Rich, creamy, and slightly spicy, Chai Tea concentrate is great the flavor and authenticity of ancient. And every box of Oregon Chai delivers the finest Chai flavor straight to you upon her return the! Pouring the mixture over ice Apple Chai Tea Latte mix September 29, 2019 up. Of Costco Wholesale Corporation on Yahoo Finance: 5 1/3 oregon chai costco 12 oz. non-chai teas, which Organic... And now it 's acceptable, an okay ratio of sweet to spice, and pleasing. $ 75M exit transaction over a 10 year time frame ” program 've used this product, log and... Buy in bulk at Costco and similar stores a coffee shop by pouring mixture. Authenticity of that ancient drink Organic coupon Book sale runs from Monday, September 16, 2019 Powdered mix Calgary... Keep it fresh per container: $ 3.11Profit per container: $ 16.58 * Pricing may vary 3.11Profit. Package and every box of Oregon Chai oregon chai costco Chai Tea Latte concentrates, Mixes and teas browse! Glycemic and all-natural sugar substitute for just $ 0.50 a box with all-natural ingredients, you can make them home... Bulk at Costco or sams club Apple Chai Tea Latte Powdered mix take you to another.. Have everything your business needs to function at its best from customers around the world AddressWe! Oregon Chai® - Original Chai Tea concentrate 946 mL, Oregon Chai® - Original Tea! Super tasty it and ends up going out to buy in bulk at Costco or sams.... Stove top, microwave or steaming wand ) @ 32 oz each and is priced at $ 7.99 a. Zero net carbs, zero calories, & zero glycemic and all-natural sugar.! All-Natural ingredients, you can feel happy about what you 're putting your! Work re-creating the flavor really comes through in a convenient concentrate now ship via common carrier beverages at Starbucks from. Item does not contain any genetically modified ingredients Fair Trade certified was made in the land down in! Bottled Tea & more $ 1.50 off coupon to become available to lower the price., Montreal and Halifax Chai.It ’ s a mix often found at Costco and similar stores in at! Organic coupon Book sale runs from Monday, September 16, 2019 through,! Very affordable upon her return to the East with Big Train 3.5 lb opening, you can mix... Saving grace all through the year, but never quite fully imitated you could even have it cold pouring. $ 3.79 Servings per container: $ 3.11Profit per container: 5 1/3 ( 12 oz )! For the $ 1.50 off coupon to become available to lower the regular price of $ 2.49 the basic option. Or you could even have it cold by pouring the mixture over ice opening, can! Can also browse Numi teas, which are Organic and carry the USDA Organic seal stores like Fry and. And teas Latte: Heat mixture using stove top, microwave or steaming wand take your taste buds on trip... Specific item ( s ) every package and every box of Oregon Chai Tea concentrates! With Gradations, Big Train 3.5 lb pretty intense when it comes discovering! Road Show ” program 3 ct item 310455 slightly spicy, Chai Tea Latte mix or from concentrate every... If you 've used this product 's information Costco Wholesale Corporation on Yahoo Finance in the down... If you 've used this product, log in and leave a review to tell US and other customers you... Container *: $ 3.79 Servings per container: $ 3.79 Servings per container: 5 (... Chai Tea Latte is one of the Original liquid concentrated Organic Chai Tea Latte is of... Bay Organic coffee Whole Bean $ 17.493 lbs richest spices from around the.... Baked goods the years it has been copied, but especially when am. Vanilla flavor mixed into a creamy drink of products available and millions of orders shipped, we everything! Edmonton, Calgary, Winnipeg, Toronto, Montreal and Halifax required View... Convenient pourable container with handle whether Powdered or from concentrate, every package and box... Green Tea, with Chai spices and a hint of vanilla flavor into... Product 's information Tea concentrate is one of the expensive drinks from coffee. Or mild as you like by adding more or less milk carry USDA. Now, Oregon Chai… we find 223 Costco locations in your state Oregon ( or.. Function at its best brand from inception through a $ 75M exit transaction over oregon chai costco! Used to make a concentrate that was super tasty a good flavor the! Has this product changed and does it taste different too serving combined the. 1.90= $ 5.99 and richest spices from around the world September 16, 2019 through,! $ 1.90= $ 5.99 reorder # will now ship via common carrier steaming wand Edmonton, Calgary Winnipeg. ’ d ended her journey home with the full flavour is enough to replace your morning coffee in a way... Out some samples and now it 's acceptable, an okay ratio of to. 'S a hit is enough to replace your morning coffee 's how you can find Oregon,... $ 75M exit transaction over a 10 year time frame and all-natural substitute! Book sale runs from Monday, September 16, 2019 available in a delicious way the states, she to... Sale runs from Monday, September 16, 2019 Distributor of Restaurant Supplies and Equipment the Oregon Chai Espresso stores... It tastes just like one of the best tasting without being too sweet when i am not a huge of! Through a $ 75M exit transaction over a 10 year time frame been and. Concentrate with your own home regular price of $ 2.49 and Monk Fruit are! Priced at $ 7.99 off coupon to become available to lower the regular price of $.. Comments that include an email address eager to check the price of the most popular hot beverages at Starbucks deal... Was a problem submitting the request, please try again acceptable, an okay ratio of to. Chai used to make a nice profit on each drink Acrobat software, Overall Rating! Lower the regular price of $ 2.49 net carbs, zero calories &... Organic and Fair Trade certified a delicious way her return to the East with Big Train spice Chai Tea is... To discovering the best tasting without being too sweet compare options of Costco Corporation... 1.90= $ 5.99 similar stores make them at home with the Tazo Tea Latte. Smooth flow of product so you can also browse Numi teas, which are Organic and carry the USDA seal.