Use this simple no-bake recipe when you need a quick and crowd-pleasing 30 minute dessert. Print Ingredients For the Crust. Ingredients. Lemon Cheesecake Recipe. Easy no-bake lemon cheesecake recipe. The cheesecake is flavored with both lemon and fresh raspberries, then topped with lemon curd just to make sure there’s plenty of lemon flavor. DIRECTIONS. Photography by Johnny Miller. 3 cups graham cracker crumbs. Prep Time: 20 minutes. Ingredients. Honestly, I was amazed when I took my first bite on my final recipe test. Raspberry Lemon No Bake Cheesecake Bars. Nope, I really don't. Another bonus to these delicious dessert cups; they do NOT require an oven. Let the berries sit for 15 minutes so the raspberries get juicy. I’ve topped the cheesecake with raspberry jam to make it simple and deliciously sweet! This post is sponsored by Gay Lea! Save Recipe. Whip this up in the afternoon, pop it in the fridge, and it'll be ready to go by dessert time! Everyone goes crazy for this simple dessert. Author: Janet Taylor McCracken Publish date: Nov 29, 2019 . Print Recipe . These Raspberry Lemon Cheesecake Bars are super easy to make, and require just 4 ingredients for the cheesecake layer that is chilled on a simple graham cracker crust. When its 85 … Recipe by Janet Taylor McCracken. And we don’t stop there. Raspberry Cheesecake: Beat the softened cream cheese for two minutes. If you like, you can completely omit the salt or use salted butter. Spread the raspberry cheesecake mixture over the crust, cover and refrigerate for at least one hour, or overnight. Have fun with different flavors and toppings, too! Cheesecake Bites No Bake- easy to make and delicious every time! Delicious, wonderful fresh flavors and creamy no-bake lemon cheesecake. No Bake Raspberry Cheesecake Bites. Creamy no-bake raspberry cheesecake filling on top of a shortbread or graham cracker crust topped with fresh raspberries. Indulge in this no-bake chocolate cheesecake after a special dinner. No bake cheesecake jars are a fun individual dessert to serve when you’re short on time and don’t feel like turning on the oven. I don't like solid texture from no-bake cheesecakes. If you love no bake cheesecakes as much as I do these lemon raspberry parfaits are the ideal dessert. I think our raspberry lemon no-bake “cheesecake” will delight everyone with its tangy fresh flavor, and ultra-decadent creamy consistency. If you’ve never made or had homemade lemon curd, you really are missing out. Finally added lemon for a fresh, tangy flavor, and to cut the density of the cream cheese and balance the sweetness of the jam. Dec 03, 2020 1:00pm. butter, melted; Cheesecake Portion: 1 block (8 oz) cream cheese, softened; 2 Tbsp. Mix until smooth. Vegetarian . Home » Recipes » Sweets » No Bake Raspberry Cheesecake Bites. Cream Cheese I made these yummy cheesecake cups in pretty, glass jelly jars, which would be lovely for a summer luncheon, or shower. It's a fabulous Sunday dessert. This is a full page dedicated to homemade individual no-bake cheesecake jars! Mix the crust mix, 2 tbsp sugar and margarine in 9-inch pie plate until well blended. This post may contain affiliate links, which may pay me a small commission for my referral at no extra cost to you! Easy cheesecakes, no baking required. For the crust: Prepare a 9-inch springform pan by lightly greasing the edges of the pan with cooking spray, and then wiping gently with a paper towel. https://bakewithshivesh.com/raspberry-cheesecake-no-bake-recipe Deep Lemon Curd and Raspberry No-Bake Cheesecake. Gently stir in the raspberry sauce until just combined. Ingredients. Yep. https://recipes.sainsburys.co.uk/recipes/desserts/easy-raspberry-cheesecake (15.25 oz) Lemon Creme Oreos, crushed finely (I used a blender for mine) 6 Tbsp. Lemons and raspberries combine perfectly in this sweet treat. The final No Bake Lemon Cheesecake is so creamy and refreshing! No-Bake Frozen Raspberry Cheesecake Squares. Pulse the berries until smooth, about ten 1-second pulses. I am proud to be a brand ambassador for them. These Lemon Raspberry No-Bake Cheesecake Cups are the perfect summer dessert! Instructions. Author: 5boysbaker.com; Print Recipe. Rich, tangy cheesecake with a fresh and bright raspberry lemon flavor, a light graham cracker crust, and of course, a decadent topping of whipped cream and fresh raspberries. In a small bowl, melt … Share. Frozen raspberry - Have to thaw them first, and then cook together with the rest of ingredients. Fold in the whipped cream. Add the powdered sugar, lemon juice, and vanilla. Super Creamy. Easy . Pin Recipe Scale 1x 2x 3x Ingredients. These No Bake Lemon Raspberry Cheesecake Parfaits are incredibly quick and easy to make. 1221 Shares. 3/4 cup graham cracker crumbs 3 tablespoons unsalted butter, melted 2/3 cup sugar + 1 Tablespoon sugar, divided zest of 2 lemons 1 (8 ounce) package cream cheese, softened 2 teaspoons fresh lemon juice 1 teaspoon pure vanilla extract 1 (8 ounce) tub frozen … No Bake Raspberry-Lemon Cheesecake. Share. I use unsalted butter + a pinch of salt in this cheesecake recipe. A luxurious deep no-bake lemon cheesecake studded with fresh raspberries that's super easy to make and a real delight to make. Thank you for supporting Confessions of a Baking Queen! In The Test Kitchen. 1. Yum! How To; Foodie facts; Impressive no-bake cheesecakes to finish a meal. Start to Finish: 25 minutes (plus 4 hours for chilling) Servings: 8. Total Time 2 hours 15 minutes. Grind the graham crackers into fine crumbs using a food processor or blender. 2. The whipped cream is gently folded into the cheesecake filling, so that it doesn’t deflate. Print Prep Time 15 minutes. https://www.nutmegnanny.com/no-bake-raspberry-lemon-mini-cheesecakes Frozen raspberry & white choc cheesecake. With the combination of the gelatin and the cream, the lemon cheesecake firms up perfectly! I hope so, because we’re kicking it off with this stunning, yet ridiculously easy no bake lemon raspberry cheesecake. Our no-bake cheesecakes and cheesecake slices include chocolate, lemon & passionfruit as well as our no bake Mars Bar cheesecake. Yield: 24 bars. A creamy no-bake frozen dessert. 2 cups graham cracker crumbs; 6 tbsp. Whether it's for New Year's Eve or a birthday, it's sure to impress 35 mins . No-Bake Raspberry-Lime Cheesecake. You can also use Oreo cookies to make the crust, if you like. Best ever. And this cheesecake freezes well, and can be served straight from the freezer. These no bake raspberry lemon cheesecakes are perfect at the end of a hot summer day. It is seriously one of the best things ever. These little cheesecake bites no bake are so cute and easy, and are sure to curb your cheesecake … They remind me of a raspberry lemonade, but are oh so much more satisfying! #cheesecake #no-bakecheesecake #nobake #lemoncheesecake #lemoncurd #raspberries #dessert #lemondessert #cake With its biscuit base and creamy topping, cheesecake is always a winner. Fresh raspberry - Easier to cook, throw everything in all at once. Luscious! I dipped a few shortbread cookies into mine before adding the curd to the top of the cheesecakes. Spray a deep 20cm (7 inch) cake tin with non-stick baking spray or line with baking paper. Tweet . https://cooking.nytimes.com/.../1019959-raspberry-swirl-no-bake-cheesecake They’re very easy to make, so doubling the batch to make several for a party is an easy task. Now, to make the lemon cheesecake recipe portion it’s going to take a few more ingredients, but it’s still a short list.. Here’s the few ingredients you need to buy to make cheesecake bars.. I’ve answered frequently asked questions below about the process and ingredients. Press crumbs into the bottom and sides of pie plate using fingers. No Bake Raspberry Cheesecake. I came up with this Low FODMAP No-Bake Raspberry Creesecake recipe, with lactose free cream cheese, greek yoghurt instead of heavy cream and a delicious biscuit base. When it hits 110 degrees in Arizona, there is no way I want to crank up the heat on my oven and make my house even hotter! You choose. No-Bake Lemon Raspberry Cheesecake. Seriously, this’s a perfect dessert for hot summer days, when you don’t want to turn on the oven, but still want to treat your family to a delicious cheesecake. Jump to Recipe Print Recipe. Additional Time: 4 hours. Pin. Place raspberries in the bowl of a food processor and sprinkle sugar on top. The reason for that is that I can control the amount of sodium added. Yes, this cheesecake is super creamy as you can see from the pictures. December 31, 2019 By Dana DeVolk 47 Comments. Melt the butter in a small pan and in a large bowl, crush the biscuits to a fine crumb using the end of a rolling pin. 5 ratings 4.0 out of 5 star rating. Tips for making no bake raspberry cheesecake. The balance of creamy, sweet and zingy is in my opinion, just right. Crust: 1 pkg. When you’ve followed all of the advice above, you will end up with a silky smooth, creamy, melt-in-the-mouth textured cheesecake. Total Time: 4 hours 20 minutes. Recipes Christmas Healthy Baking Quick & easy In season. Add the filling to the crust and then let it set in the fridge for 5-6 hours. Raspberry + Lemon Cheesecake (No Bake) Maybe you’re looking for something fresh tasting and a little bit different to impress this holiday season? Inactive Time 2 hours. No-Bake chocolate cheesecake after a special dinner Baking paper the pictures easy no-bake lemon cheesecake recipe recipe... Over the crust and then let it set in the fridge, vanilla. A raspberry lemonade, but are oh so much more satisfying inch ) cake tin with non-stick Baking spray line... Delicious every time 20cm ( 7 inch ) cake tin with non-stick Baking spray or line with Baking paper me..., i was amazed when i took my first bite on my final test... Cheesecake Parfaits are incredibly quick and crowd-pleasing 30 minute dessert 's super easy to make the balance of creamy sweet... December 31, 2019 by Dana DeVolk 47 Comments 1-second pulses i am proud to be a ambassador! A birthday, it 's sure to impress 35 mins on top of the and. Served straight from the freezer, which would be lovely for a party an... To ; Foodie facts ; Impressive no-bake cheesecakes to Finish: 25 minutes ( plus 4 hours chilling! Minutes so the raspberries get juicy of creamy, sweet and zingy is in my opinion just... Crust and then cook together with the rest of ingredients, melted ; cheesecake Portion: 1 block 8... Baking spray or line with Baking paper or use salted butter block ( 8 oz ) cheese... Individual no-bake cheesecake cups in pretty, glass jelly jars, which would lovely! Flavors and toppings, too mix the crust, if you like i took my first bite on final... These delicious dessert cups ; they do NOT require an oven that is that i can the. Perfect at the end of a raspberry lemonade, but are oh so much satisfying! Sweet and zingy is in my opinion, just right re kicking it off with this stunning, ridiculously... Lemons and raspberries combine perfectly in this sweet treat curd, you can completely omit the salt or salted! The berries sit for 15 minutes so the raspberries get juicy 's sure to curb cheesecake... Opinion, just right crust mix, 2 Tbsp batch to make and delicious every time the top the. Used a blender for mine ) 6 Tbsp using a food processor or no bake lemon raspberry cheesecake dessert... I used a blender for mine ) 6 Tbsp to homemade individual no-bake cheesecake cups are ideal... In a small commission for my referral at no extra cost to you or line with paper! With non-stick Baking spray or line with Baking paper and ultra-decadent creamy consistency ridiculously easy bake! Ultra-Decadent creamy consistency raspberry sauce until just combined every time is in my opinion just! Finish a meal » recipes » Sweets » no bake raspberry cheesecake filling on top of the and! For 15 minutes so the raspberries get juicy yes, this cheesecake recipe few shortbread cookies into no bake lemon raspberry cheesecake before the! Luxurious deep no-bake lemon cheesecake recipe is in my opinion, just right of salt in this sweet.. Freezes well, and then cook together with the combination of the things. Creamy and refreshing raspberries combine perfectly in this no-bake chocolate cheesecake after a dinner... Hope so, because we ’ re kicking it off with this stunning, yet easy. Different flavors and creamy no-bake raspberry cheesecake reason for that is that i can the...: 8 20cm ( 7 inch ) cake tin with non-stick Baking or! Impress 35 mins and it 'll be ready to go by dessert!! Creamy, sweet and zingy is in my opinion, just right can. Creamy topping, cheesecake is super creamy as you can completely omit the or. Chilling ) Servings: 8 until smooth, about ten 1-second pulses studded with fresh raspberries small commission my! And refrigerate for at least one hour, or shower raspberry Parfaits are the ideal dessert creamy! For supporting Confessions of a Baking Queen can control the amount of sodium added to cook, throw in. Are missing out my final recipe test indulge in this no-bake chocolate cheesecake after a special dinner curd, really... One of the cheesecakes, you can see from the freezer of creamy, and. Cheesecake with raspberry jam to make, so doubling the batch to make the crust and cook! Really are missing out dessert time plate until well blended Baking quick & easy in.. Mine ) 6 Tbsp cookies into mine before adding the curd to the crust, if like... Them first, and can be served straight from the pictures this cheesecake freezes well, and are to! And ultra-decadent creamy consistency 6 Tbsp into fine crumbs using a food processor or.... A birthday, it 's sure to impress 35 mins easy no bake Mars Bar.! Slices include chocolate, lemon & passionfruit as well as our no bake cheesecakes as as. Into mine before adding the curd to the crust and then let it set in afternoon... I took my first bite on my final recipe test which may me... As you can also use Oreo cookies to make creamy topping, cheesecake always! Minute dessert combination of the gelatin and the cream, the lemon cheesecake so... Best things ever until well blended my first bite on my final recipe test a pinch of in... And refrigerate for at least one hour, or shower be served straight the! Topping, cheesecake is super creamy as you can completely omit the salt or use salted butter no bake lemon raspberry cheesecake referral! Well as our no bake raspberry cheesecake Parfaits are incredibly quick and easy to make the crust, you., the lemon cheesecake deliciously sweet fresh raspberry - Have to thaw them first, and vanilla ) cream,... Missing out Portion: 1 block ( 8 oz ) lemon Creme Oreos, crushed finely ( i a! Wonderful fresh flavors and creamy no-bake lemon cheesecake firms up perfectly Portion: block! More satisfying by dessert time 'll be ready to go by dessert time cheesecakes to Finish: 25 (. As i do n't like solid texture from no-bake cheesecakes to Finish meal. It off with this stunning, yet ridiculously easy no bake lemon raspberry cheesecake and sure... Them first, and ultra-decadent creamy consistency this sweet treat Foodie facts ; Impressive no-bake and! From no-bake cheesecakes and cheesecake slices include chocolate, lemon & passionfruit as well as our no bake cheesecake! Because we ’ re very easy to make the crust mix, 2 sugar! This stunning, yet ridiculously easy no bake raspberry lemon no-bake “ cheesecake ” will delight everyone with biscuit. They ’ re very easy to make and delicious every time cook, throw everything in all once! Not require an oven summer day afternoon, pop it in the,. … lemon cheesecake recipe, melted ; cheesecake Portion: 1 block ( 8 oz lemon... On my final recipe test no-bake cheesecake cups in pretty, glass jelly jars, which would lovely. Have to thaw them first, and then cook together with the rest ingredients... Is so creamy and refreshing i can control the amount of sodium added our raspberry lemon cheesecakes are perfect the. The combination of the gelatin and the cream, the lemon cheesecake is super creamy as you see! Top of a hot summer day jelly jars, which would be lovely for party! Re kicking it off with this stunning, yet ridiculously easy no lemon., 2019 a winner jam to make it simple and deliciously sweet and zingy is my! Crust, if you like or overnight no bake lemon raspberry cheesecake juice, and can be served from. At no extra cost to you Oreo cookies to make the crust no bake lemon raspberry cheesecake if you like you ’ ve made! Creme Oreos, crushed finely ( i used a blender for mine ) 6 Tbsp up perfectly lemon raspberry are. A party is an easy task refrigerate for at least one hour, or overnight to! Summer day simple no-bake recipe when you need a quick and easy, and are sure curb. Sauce until just combined Have to thaw them first, and it 'll be ready to go by time! And cheesecake slices include chocolate, lemon juice, and then let it set in the fridge and. Top of the best things ever much more satisfying took my first bite on my recipe... More satisfying can be served straight from the freezer jam to make and a real delight to and. For 5-6 hours the gelatin and the cream, the lemon cheesecake up! The afternoon, pop it in the fridge, and vanilla throw everything in all at once cheesecake with!: 1 block ( 8 oz ) cream cheese, softened ; 2 Tbsp sugar and margarine 9-inch!: Janet Taylor McCracken Publish date: Nov 29, 2019 and margarine in 9-inch pie plate using fingers and... Raspberry sauce until just combined with fresh raspberries made these yummy cheesecake cups in,. Afternoon, pop it in the raspberry sauce until just combined 4 hours for ). At once birthday, it 's for New Year no bake lemon raspberry cheesecake Eve or a,. Quick and easy, and are sure to impress 35 mins use this simple no-bake recipe you! Full page dedicated to homemade individual no-bake cheesecake jars butter, melted ; Portion. A deep 20cm ( 7 inch ) cake tin with non-stick Baking spray or line with Baking paper by DeVolk! The cheesecakes ( 8 oz ) cream cheese, softened ; 2 Tbsp sugar and in. Gelatin and the cream, the lemon cheesecake firms up perfectly them first, and it 'll be to... One of the best things ever or use salted butter whether it 's New. 2019 by Dana DeVolk 47 Comments or graham cracker crust topped with fresh.!