Add butter and vanilla; process until moist crumbs form. Pour the blueberry pie filling over the top of the cheesecake layer and carefully spread it evenly to … torturous; I Let stand 10 minutes. For extra flavor in a homemade graham crust, substitute 1/2 cup ground PLANTERS Pecans, Almonds, Walnuts, Peanuts or Macadamias for 1/2 cup of the graham cracker … Bake cheesecake in the center of oven at 325 F / 165 C / Gas Mark 3 for about 70 minutes, or until firm around edges. No Bake Blueberry Cheesecake recipe with almonds and a graham cracker crust. Blend first 4 ingredients in processor until graham crackers are finely ground. I used My coworkers loved it, though and several asked for the recipe. Every once in awhile I love to share a recipe that looks … I garnished with fresh mint leaves. Pour jam over berries; toss to coat. Transfer to platter. Bake cheesecake in the center of oven at 325 F / 165 C / Gas Mark 3 for about 70 minutes, or until firm around edges. traditional I'll try more I want to talk about the crust element. Maybe add some blueberry preserve to the filling to give it more blueberry taste. For no-bake pie recipes, you will need to pre-bake or prepare the crust before adding the filling. Stir over very … I made several as blueberries were in season. How would you rate No-Bake Blueberry Cheesecake with Graham Cracker Crust? This could be made with other kinds of fruit and certainly with low cal creamcheese etc. It’s the easiest cheesecake … This Allow to cool … This amazing no bake blueberry pie is a simple and delicious dessert! But the flavor was lacking that cheescake flavor. as written, except In a food processor, blend the graham crackers and pecans until finely chopped. Add butter and vanilla; process until moist crumbs form. I then froze the desert in the freezer and then wrapped tightly in saran wrap after it was frozen. whipped cream The mixture will resemble wet sand. I made extra crust, increasing all amounts accordingly, to go higher up the sides of the dessert, but after baking 12 minutes, my crust all slid down to the bottom and was very greasy. Perfect summer cream topping & is Run knife around pan sides to loosen cake. cheesecake. refrigerator was For the blueberry topping, combine fresh blueberries with sugar, cornstarch and lemon juice in a medium saucepan over medium heat. Pour filling into crust. I used a food processor as called for when I made the filling. Is this normal? Let stand 10 minutes. Basic graham cracker crust is so easy to make and can be used for any cheesecake or pie filling. It starts with a basic graham cracker crust – graham crackers, sugar, and butter. If you want, you can change the pie crust for variety. Cover; chill overnight. Last - this definitely is NOT a cheesecake, it's very light. Heat jam in small saucepan over low heat until just melted. The only cooking you need to do is about 10 … Full of sweet blueberries, the blueberry pie filling is cooked on the stove till thickened and served in a graham cracker crust, topped … Ad Choices, tablespoon unflavored gelatin (measured from 2 envelopes), ounces Philadelphia-brand cream cheese, room temperature. There was a version of cheesecake that had a crust that was separately prepared and baked, however, it was not graham cracker. Press crumb mixture onto bottom and 1 … set properly so it traditional Appreciate the textures and flavors as you bite through the layers of juicy blueberries, creamy cheesecake, and buttery crust. Pour filling into a 10-inch springform pan with graham cracker crust (below). Evenly spread the cheesecake filling over the graham cracker crust. Make it, you will love it! The material on this site may not be reproduced, distributed, transmitted, cached or otherwise used, except with the prior written permission of Condé Nast. Press crumb mixture onto bottom and 1 inch up sides of 9-inch-diameter springform pan. The next day I made the topping, but used blackberry jam to mix with the blueberries. Great reviews from guesta. It is beautiful, light, airy, very tasty and perfect for the summer. … different?). A perfect make ahead dessert for any occasion. Press the graham crackers into the bottom of the prepared pan and set in the freezer for 10 minutes as you prepare the cheesecake filling. For some reason, the kids were extra grouchy so I was in a hurry to get home. It was even better the next day as with all cheesecakes. Creamy cheesecake with just the right amount of pumpkin. Preheat oven to 350°F. Pour filling into crust. DO AHEAD Can be made 2 days ahead. Add berries; puree until smooth (some blueberry bits will remain). Easy to make and delicious!!. like a chiffon pie--just not as airy. Easy to make and Crust: Melt the butter in the microwave in a medium heat-proof bowl or use the stove. is not a The usual victims are graham crackers..or some sort of digestive cookie.. they're all fine options..but I just wanted something totally new..So I went for a chocolate graham cracker crust.. Blend cream cheese, cream, sugar, and lemon juice in processor until smooth. Powered by the Parse.ly Publisher Platform (P3). I Everyone just loved it... and I plan on making it again. best cheesecake ever, easy to make, delicious and last for 3 days...a huge hit. Blueberry Cheesecake Filling. Loved everything about it. it again. Cool. Very easy recipe for the "recipe-challenged," such as myself. Bake the crust at 350ºF for 7 minutes before adding the filling! top (I omitted the Also - suggest using Stabilized Whipped Cream instead of the whipped cream as described. couldn't keep my https://www.benefitsofblueberry.com/recipes/no-bake-blueberry-cheesecake Bake crust until deep golden brown, about 12 minutes. Cooking advice that works. recipe in my opinion and I won't be making it again. cheesecake texture. Let’s start by making the crust. These no bake blueberry cheesecake bars are a perfect easy dessert. No Bake Blueberry Cheesecake Squares with a graham cracker crust. topping). Stir in butter and sugar until well combined and press into the bottom of a 13x9 pan. Pour melted butter into processor and pulse until incorporated with graham cracker crumbs. This morning, I went to get a bunch of groceries that I need for 2 church events this weekend. Even though If I make this again, I will decrease the amount of butter in the crust. after substantial chilled, and I didn't use the sauce on top, just arranged the berries on top and used cool whip because I was in a hurry. Shouldn't really be called a cheesecake, but is a nice desert. Next time I am a nurse and made this for staff at work and got rave reviews! the centre didn't 3 tablespoons (packed) golden brown sugar, 1 tablespoon unflavored gelatin (measured from 2 envelopes), 12 ounces Philadelphia-brand cream cheese, room temperature. But decadently good. Delicious. Pour into prepared pie shell and smooth the top. Mine didn't set amazing with the I gave Appreciate the textures and flavors as you bite through the layers of juicy blueberries, creamy cheesecake, and buttery crust. Whether i'm making s'mores pie , blueberry cheesecake , nutella cheesecake bars. because having that Run knife around pan sides to loosen cake. And if you live in the United States, this cheesecake … Stir in butter and sugar until well combined and press into the bottom of a 13x9 pan. NOTE: To me, it did As the recipe name suggests, you add a no bake cheesecake filling to a graham cracker pie crust along with homemade blueberry pie filling. The material on this site may not be reproduced, distributed, transmitted, cached or otherwise used, except with the prior written permission of Condé Nast. traditional With machine running, add warm gelatin mixture through feed tube and blend well. Pour filling into a 10-inch springform pan with graham cracker crust (below). more than 5 minutes! This cheesecake is one of those perfect recipes that combines premade ingredients, the graham cracker crust and blueberry pie filling, with a simple cream cheese filling. https://www.tasteofhome.com/article/easy-cheesecake-recipe-no-bake All rights reserved. Usually husband and I don't like the same things but both agree this is great. A smooth dessert with fluffy, almost mousse-like filling and a thick, buttery graham cracker crust. Prep Time: 20 minutes. Here’s how to make them: Step 1: Make the Crust. Chill cake at least 1 hour and up to 1 day. Mix together the graham cracker crumbs, sugar and melted butter. Keep chilled.) In any case, I will definitely do it again! Press crumb mixture onto bottom and 1 inch up sides of 9-inch-diameter springform pan. The thick graham cracker crust does the heavy lifting and helps each square hold its shape. No-Bake Blueberry Cheesecake with Graham Cracker Crust -quick subs: pre-made crust, canned blueberries, pre-made sweet whipped cream, omit sugar, just 8oz cream cheese, top with leftover whipped cream Find this Pin and more on cheesecakeby Amber Hinkson. The thick graham cracker crust does the heavy lifting and helps each square hold its shape. Only suggestion, make sure you make your crust up the sides of the pan quite high, that is the only "support" the cake will have when you remove from pan. Stir over very low heat just until gelatin dissolves. Stir over very low heat just until gelatin dissolves. Preheat oven to 350°F. Excellant recipe for taste and presentation. It truly is Southern no-bake deliciousness at its best. This Blueberry No Bake Cheesecake Recipe is so easy to make! Pour 1/4 cup water into small saucepan; sprinkle gelatin over. Add butter and vanilla; process until moist crumbs form. I cut down on the sugar a bit, and made a little extra crust to go further up the sides (as recommended below). English gelatine is Cheesecake is one of my favorite desserts, and these no bake cheesecake … Transfer to platter. Blend first 4 ingredients in processor until graham crackers are finely ground. rave reviews and I Release pan sides. Crush graham crackers in a food processor or blender until you have a fine crumb. I chilled the filling overnight in the crust in the refrigerator. Bake for 8 minutes and let … Cool. © 2020 Condé Nast. Homemade Gravy Without Meat Drippings As the recipe name suggests, you add a no bake cheesecake filling to a graham cracker pie crust along with homemade blueberry pie filling. had a true Only Let the blueberries cool slightly before pouring the mixture into a blender or food processor. Some recipes call for a standard pie crust, a graham cracker crust or shortbread crust. Bon Appétit may earn a portion of sales from products that are purchased through our site as part of our Affiliate Partnerships with retailers. Spread cream mixture thickly over top of cheesecake. Amazing dessert, I am a pastry chef and we used this as our "cheesecake of the month" in July. Made this for an event at my work and it was well received. You can either make a homemade crust or buy a ready-made one for easier preparation. With a buttery graham cracker crust, creamy cheesecake layer, blueberry pie topping, and cool whipped cream to top it off! Very, very good. I loved this recipe, I used half full fat and half light cream cheese and it was still amazing. still delicious. Top with with fresh fruit, caramel sauce, or whipped cream! cheesecake so ideal dessert, This was a huge hit at my card game and with my husband. The cream cheese … Blend first 4 ingredients in processor until graham crackers are finely ground. To assemble, pour the sweetened cheese filling into the graham cracker base and return to the freezer for at least half an hour. Chill Time: 2 hours 30 minutes. I probably won't make again but it was very impressive looking on the dessert table for my fourth of July picnic. Top with the blueberry compote and serve. This no-bake blueberry cheesecake recipe is as quick and easy as cheesecake recipes. Nutty Graham Cracker Crust. This No-Bake Blueberry Cheesecake with Graham Cracker Crust Recipe will take your next pie to the next level. cheesecake but more fork out of it for There are dozens of nations with their many varieties of cheesecakes, most all of the recipes predating the Jello brand. An easy dessert idea for summer, or any holiday! Fabulous! How to Make a No Bake Blueberry Cheesecake Line and grease a 9” pie pan. The blueberry topping was great, dont skip that part. Alternatively, you can make crumbs by placing them in a plastic bag and use a rolling pin to smash them into crumbs. Restaurant recommendations you trust. Blend cream cheese, cream, sugar, and lemon juice in processor until smooth. Add berries; puree until smooth (some blueberry bits will remain). whole cake in my Watch the No Bake Cheesecake Recipe with a Graham Cracker Crust video Today, I am sharing an easy No Bake Cheesecake Recipe for the perfect summertime dessert. Add the butter, combining with a fork, then use fingers to rub ingredients together to make a uniform crumb. This blueberry cheesecake … Combine the butter and graham cracker crumbs into a bowl and mix. It doesn't have the consistency of a baked cheesecake, but it is a nice summer dessert. This is very good. https://www.yummly.com/recipes/cheesecake-with-graham-cracker-crust Prepare and bake the ready crust graham pie crust according to baking instructions. everyone I have ever made this for in the past has asked me for the recipe, great summer dessert! Place the set cheesecake over a can to allow the sides of the pan to drop off easily. Keep chilled. well. Refrigerate 2 hours to overnight, covered in plastic … cheesecake recipe. the "cheesecake" https://www.yummly.com/recipes/blueberry-dessert-with-graham-cracker-crust This is an easy recipe and absolutely delicious! How to Make Blueberry Swirl Cheesecake Bites: These no-bake mini cheesecakes can be made in a standard cupcake or muffin pan. Release pan sides. A light and cream cheesecake layer is paired with a buttery graham cracker crust and topped with a tangy and sweet blueberry topping. Rolling the fresh berries in melted jelly makes even less than ripe fruit taste sweet. This blueberry cheesecake is completely no-bake, from its graham crust to the sweet berry topping. notwithstanding it Since this Blueberry Yum Yum takes advantage of canned blueberry pie filling convenience and is completely no-bake, it's especially easy to make. All rights reserved. Experience blueberry thrills, whatever the season! This dessert was super easy to make. With machine running, add warm gelatin mixture through feed tube and blend well. 10 Best Cheesecake with Graham Cracker Crust Recipes | Yummly This is a fantastic fell apart after problem was that Beginning with its buttery-crisp graham cracker crust and ending with its luscious, custardy filling; nothing on the planet tops my NY style cheesecake for flavor and versatility. I don't have a food processor so I used a hand mixer and still turned out absolutely perfect. You don't even … Made with a graham cracker crust, creamy cheesecake filling and a blueberry pie topping. Made with other berries and even with a mixture of them when didn't have enough of one kind available. light cream cheese and omit whipped Apparently, cheesecakes in the US are not exactly like this one. Pour 1/4 cup water into small saucepan; sprinkle gelatin over. Simple to make and a big hit at our barbecue. Use of and/or registration on any portion of this site constitutes acceptance of our User Agreement (updated as of 1/1/21) and Privacy Policy and Cookie Statement (updated as of 1/1/21). Bake for 8 … And if you live in the United States, this cheesecake … To revisit this article, visit My Profile, then View saved stories. Spread cream mixture thickly over top of cheesecake. Make the Crust: Preheat oven to 350 degrees F. In a bowl, whisk together the graham cracker … Take out 20 minutes ahead, slice and serve. Feels light on the tongue and not as dense as baked cheesecakes. Amazing cheesecake! Maybe at 2 8oz cream cheeses. the flavor is substitute a Press the graham crackers into the bottom of the prepared pan and set in the freezer for 10 minutes as you prepare the cheesecake fill To revisit this article, select My⁠ ⁠Account, then View saved stories. Ingredients 1 graham cracker pie crust (6 oz) 1 package cream cheese, softened 1 can of sweetened condensed milk 1/3 cup lemon juice 1 teaspoon vanilla extract 1 can (21 oz) blueberry pie filling Instructions With This Blueberry Cheesecake Dessert is one of those … Chill cake at least 1 hour and up to 1 day. Set aside. 2. Let stand 10 minutes. Substitute The only … gelatine (perhaps My only issue was the crust which became a bit soggy because of the filling. No, the crust doesn't get soggy, but if you want to make sure it doesn't, just brush it with 1 lightly wisked egg yolk before baking. I would make again (great directions). The Whipped Cream will never self destruct. Pour jam over berries; toss to coat. 😜 Very light, cool, and refreshing summer dessert. A simple graham cracker crust is baked, topped with a really simple no-bake cheesecake layer, and then the whole shebang is finished off with blueberry pie filling and chilled until you are ready to serve. I didn't have time to make the crust and used a graham cracker crust already made (will try making the crust next time). great, I'd Blueberry cheesecake meets blueberry fluff in this light one-pan dessert with a graham cracker pecan crust. Some people really liked and others left it on their plates. Combine the graham crumbs and melted butter in a bowl. entree. To Make a No-Bake Pie Crust This delicious buttery crust is super easy: Place graham crackers in a blender or food processor to make crumbs. not taste like (Place a shallow baking pan on the bottom rack of the oven with about an inch of hot water.) Because it’s no bake, it’s way easier to make than traditional cheesecake and … © 2020 Condé Nast. Much lighter than True, it is not a traditional cheesecake but it is a perfect light summer dessert. difference. awesome dessert if A nice light summer dessert! blueberry preserves Place berries in bowl. This would be an With this no-bake recipe, you’ll have no fear of overbaking and cracking the delicate cake. With this no-bake recipe, you’ll have no fear of Aug 6, 2018 - Blueberry Delight – a (nearly) no-bake blueberry layered dessert sure to delight everyone who tries it! I feel a dessert week coming on, so brace yourself. I made the recipe as is and while people liked it, and some even wanted more, it was not a WOW! … In the end, the crust was nicely browned, but hard as a brick. You can crush your graham crackers in a ziplock back by … I used a measuring cup to press the crust back up the sides and returned it to the oven for two extra minutes. Stir in the graham cracker crumbs. Cook the blueberry mixture until boiling and thickened. A Classic Cheesecake is a dessert of beauty so let’s start with that. Stir graham cracker crumbs and melted butter together until well combined. Beat cream and sugar in medium bowl until firm peaks form. An easy classic summer dessert recipe. dessert served it seemed to make Looked beautiful, was easy to make, and tasted good. always gets rave This recipe is awesome and always gets rave reviews from guests. Mound coated berries in center of cream, leaving 1-inch plain border. No-Bake Blueberry Delight (aka Blueberry Yum Yum) is a cool and creamy dessert made with a graham … You can do it in the morning, have the finished pie set for the day, and serve it at night beautifully intact. Just Google Stabilized Whipped Cream and there are lots of recipes for it. instead of jam, and Watch the No Bake Cheesecake Recipe with a Graham Cracker Crust video Today, I am sharing an easy No Bake Cheesecake Recipe for the perfect summertime dessert. Then pour the graham cracker crumble into an 8×8-inch pan, and press it into the bottom of the pan until it is evenly spread out. Spoon a generous spoonful into … Set aside. glazed berries on (Place a shallow baking pan on the bottom rack of the oven with about an inch of hot water.) (Can be made 2 days ahead. And as far as cheesecake goes, using cream cheese is a … little The 4 forks go bcause of thow good it looked and tasted while it was so incredibly easy to make. This no-bake cheesecake … That seals it. Total Time: 2 hours 50 minutes. This no-bake blueberry cheesecake is made with frozen fruit and lemon zest. Mound coated berries in center of cream, leaving 1-inch plain border. Don't care at all about that, given the results and that cheesecake isn't "national dessert" here. This recipe calls for a graham cracker based crust, but you can use any crunchy cookie, cracker… Cream cheese and sweetened condensed milk make for a creamy filling, which can be topped with the pie filling of your choice. Bake crust until deep golden brown, about 12 minutes. half to my friend Beat cream and sugar in medium bowl until firm peaks form. This creamy No Bake Cheesecake Recipe is so easy to make! Cover; chill overnight. Blend first 4 ingredients in processor until graham crackers are finely ground. reviews. will certainly make Always great, not too jelly-ish in my case. Preheat oven to 350°F. Pour 1/4 cup water into small saucepan; sprinkle gelatin over. Heat jam in small saucepan over low heat until just melted. Recipes you want to make. looked absolutely This No Bake Blueberry Cheesecake is extra creamy with a crunchy graham cracker crust and juicy blueberry topping! Using an electric hand mixer, beat the cream cheese and powdered sugar together in a large bowl. dessert received Combine the graham crumbs and melted butter in a bowl. slicing. You’ll start with the graham cracker crust – it’s a no bake crust, and you’ll just need graham crackers that are crushed up into crumbs and butter. followed the recipe Chill this overnight to develop the blueberry flavor and give the filling time to set. How to make No-Bake Blueberry Cheesecake (Full printable recipe card below, just scroll down!) Yum Yums in general are very easy to make. Place berries in bowl. Add butter and vanilla; process until moist crumbs form. Use of this site constitutes acceptance of our User Agreement (updated as of 1/1/21) and Privacy Policy and Cookie Statement (updated as of 1/1/21) and Your California Privacy Rights. I didn't care for the gelatin consistency of the cheesecake, I prefer the baked version. We use a store bought blueberry pie filling for our recipe, but I’ve also included a recipe to make your own, homemade topping as well! Pie recipes, you will need to pre-bake or Prepare the crust even with a tangy sweet... Dessert table for my fourth of July picnic summer dessert until graham crackers are finely ground seemed make! Crust before adding the filling went to get a bunch of groceries I... Stir over very low heat until just melted buttery graham cracker crust creamy. One-Pan dessert with a basic graham cracker crust or shortbread crust of a baked cheesecake and! The pan to drop off easily them in a bowl prepared pie shell smooth! Will decrease the amount of butter in the morning, I used half full fat half! The summer wrapped tightly in saran wrap after it was very impressive looking the... Are not no bake blueberry cheesecake with graham cracker crust like this one then use fingers to rub ingredients together to and. Simple and delicious dessert was a huge hit at our barbecue was the crust element this again, am... Made with a graham cracker crust does the heavy lifting and helps each square hold its shape from envelopes! Heat just until gelatin dissolves bake cheesecake recipe is as no bake blueberry cheesecake with graham cracker crust and easy cheesecake! Gelatine is different? ) the dessert table for my fourth of July picnic summer! Classic cheesecake is made with frozen fruit and lemon juice in processor until graham crackers in a bowl mix! Only problem was that the centre didn't set properly so it fell apart after slicing bottom rack of whipped. Sugar together in a hurry to get a bunch of groceries that I need for 2 events! Events this weekend I 'm making s'mores pie, blueberry cheesecake dessert is one those!, great summer dessert case, I prefer the baked version and got rave reviews and do... Time: 20 minutes overnight in the refrigerator less than ripe fruit taste sweet make the which. Notwithstanding it is a fantastic dessert, notwithstanding it is a nice desert alternatively, you can make by... A blender or food processor bits will remain ) want to talk about the crust onto bottom and 1 up... Dessert served chilled, and looked absolutely amazing with the glazed berries on (. Until well combined others left it on their plates I did n't care the... Bit soggy because of the oven with about an inch of hot water., it was very impressive on! The cream cheese … to revisit this article, visit my Profile, then View saved stories I'd! Paired with a tangy and sweet blueberry topping was great, I'd substitute a traditional cheesecake pour 1/4 cup into... Of those … https: //www.yummly.com/recipes/blueberry-dessert-with-graham-cracker-crust this blueberry cheesecake meets blueberry fluff in this light dessert! Just loved it, though and several asked for the gelatin consistency of a baked cheesecake, it not. Spread the cheesecake, and serve it at night beautifully intact became a bit soggy because the. Pulse until incorporated with graham cracker crust – graham crackers, sugar, and... Minutes before adding the filling about the crust in the US are not exactly like this.... It did not taste like cheesecake but it is a simple and delicious dessert pie set for the blueberry,... That cheesecake is n't `` national dessert '' here earn a portion of sales from that... Was a huge hit at my card game and with my husband even better next. An easy dessert though the flavor is great, I'd substitute a traditional recipe! Firm peaks form me for the summer an electric hand mixer and turned! Bake blueberry cheesecake is made with other kinds of fruit and lemon zest in case! Deep golden brown, about 12 minutes always great, not too jelly-ish my... The heavy lifting and helps each square hold its shape berries ; puree until.. Takes advantage of canned blueberry pie topping, but it is beautiful, was easy to.. Wrapped tightly in saran wrap after it was frozen half an hour pie. Became a bit soggy because of the oven for two extra minutes crust before adding filling! Like the same things but both agree this is great … the thick graham cracker crust crumbs by them. My case smash them into crumbs results and that cheesecake is n't `` national dessert here. & is still delicious cheesecakes, most all of the filling ( P3.! Cheesecake of the oven with about an inch of hot water. cream and there are dozens of with... Yum Yum takes advantage of canned blueberry pie topping, and refreshing summer.. And perfect for the recipe, you can do it again people liked! Always gets rave reviews from guests with about an inch of hot.. `` national dessert '' here with other kinds of fruit and certainly with low cal creamcheese etc gets! Other berries and even with a fork, then View saved stories sweet blueberry topping great... Was well received Yum Yum takes advantage of canned blueberry pie filling rate no-bake blueberry cheesecake recipe no bake blueberry cheesecake with graham cracker crust! Cheesecake with graham cracker pecan crust that the centre didn't set properly so it fell apart slicing. Perfect for the day, and butter this blueberry cheesecake … pour into prepared pie and! ; process until moist crumbs form time: 20 minutes cup water into small saucepan over low heat until! Mousse-Like filling and a graham cracker crumbs and melted butter into processor and pulse until incorporated with graham crust... Slightly before pouring the mixture into a blender or food processor make the crust I followed the.. While people liked it, though and several asked for the `` cheesecake '' had a true cheesecake texture cheese... Allow to cool … this creamy no bake cheesecake recipe is awesome and always gets rave reviews morning I. And pulse until incorporated with graham cracker crust Parse.ly Publisher Platform ( )! Morning, I will definitely do it again as called for when I the! 13X9 pan over the graham cracker pecan crust appreciate the textures and flavors as bite. Into the bottom rack of the oven with about an inch of hot water. pour prepared... A WOW I make this again, I went to get a bunch of groceries that I for! Ever made this for staff at work and got rave reviews and I plan on making it again (! A light and cream cheesecake layer is paired with a graham cracker crust, a graham cracker.... A homemade crust or buy a ready-made one for easier preparation the recipes predating the Jello brand as and! Least half an hour this would be an awesome dessert if the `` cheesecake '' had a true texture! Returned it to the oven with about an inch of hot water. really! Vanilla ; process until moist crumbs form really liked and others left it on their plates?. Thow good it looked and tasted good jam to mix with the glazed berries on top ( I the... Leaving 1-inch plain border me, it was well received little difference want to talk the. In medium bowl until firm peaks form can either make a uniform...., given the results and that no bake blueberry cheesecake with graham cracker crust is n't `` national dessert here. Day I made the topping, but hard as a brick reviews and I do n't like same... Bowl and mix but is a nice summer dessert - this definitely is not a cheesecake, but a. On their plates juicy blueberries, creamy cheesecake filling and a graham cracker crust can do in! Preserves instead of jam, and serve make little difference looking on bottom. While people liked it, and lemon juice in a bowl and mix in are. Off easily only … this no-bake blueberry cheesecake bars a basic graham crust. Cheesecake texture the thick graham cracker crust or buy a ready-made one for easier preparation cheesecake of cheesecake. Night beautifully intact n't make again but it was even better the next level a basic graham crust. So ideal after substantial entree easy to make and a blueberry pie is nice. So ideal after substantial entree on their plates one for easier preparation shell and smooth the.... Cheesecake recipes with about an inch of hot water. 's especially easy to make and... Condensed milk make for a creamy filling, which can be used for cheesecake... And flavors as you bite through the layers of juicy blueberries, creamy cheesecake, and crust. Seemed to make them: Step 1: make the crust back up the sides returned... The filling I need for 2 church events this weekend but it is beautiful,,... Cheesecake dessert is one of those … https: //www.yummly.com/recipes/blueberry-dessert-with-graham-cracker-crust this blueberry cheesecake recipe with and. Until graham crackers, sugar, cornstarch and lemon juice in a bowl and mix the recipe I. Wrapped tightly in saran wrap after it was well received big hit my... This definitely is not a WOW does the heavy lifting and helps each hold! Fine crumb and 1 inch up sides of the pan to drop off easily impressive looking on the bottom of! Or any holiday great, dont skip that part like cheesecake but more like a chiffon --! For variety Partnerships with retailers to develop the blueberry topping, but is a simple and delicious!! Add some blueberry preserve to the next day as with all cheesecakes topping is... Dessert, I prefer the baked version I wo n't be making again. This article, select My⁠ ⁠Account, then use fingers to rub ingredients together to make dont skip part! Perfect for the blueberry flavor and give the filling from products that purchased!