Naipo Foot Massager with Heat Shiatsu Feet Massage Machine Deep Kneading Therapy - Relieve Plantar Fasciitis, Toes, Foot Arch Pain & Stress for Home Office. Nothing will disturb you, for the massager fits well with wide-range voltage (110V~240V), leaving you peace of mind. 4.1 out of 5 stars 9. Actual product packaging and materials may contain more and/or different information than that shown on our Web site. Wind the power cable around special hooks designed on the bottom to keep organized. Skip to main content. Nach dem Erhitzen hält das Gerät 20 Minuten lang eine warme und angenehme Tempe It is not "relaxing" but more "therapeutic" with some slight pain. Free delivery and returns on eligible orders of £20 or more. Green Light: dynamic, with more vibration; Purple Light: stable, with less vibration and more kneading and compression; Red Light: gentle, with more compression. To calculate the overall star rating and percentage breakdown by star, we don’t use a simple average. Our Naipo Foot Massager, versatile and convenient, could cover the whole feet for comprehensive foot massage. It has three different system settings, three different intensities, three modes, and you can use it with or without heat. Save 8% on BST-2606H Back Massager when you purchase 1 or more Naipo Massager offered by Bestvape. Immigrating? I think mostly I’m firstrated that it does nothing to my instep except the tapping... but then there’s no rolling. Naipo Massagekissen mit Shiatsu 4 rotierenden Massageköpfen und Wärmefunktion Massagegerät für Hals Nacken Schulter in PU Leder Schwarz (Hausmodell): Amazon.de: Drogerie … Naipo Neck Back Massager Shiatsu Massage Pillow with Heat, Deep Tissue Kneading Massager for Shoulder, Lower Back, Leg, Foot, Muscle Pain Relief, Relaxation Gifts at Home, Car, Office: Amazon.ca: Health & Personal Care Thus reducing muscle tension and soreness. Your question might be answered by sellers, manufacturers, or customers who bought this product. I am obsessed! Naipo works diligently to make sure each of our products are available at a price you will appreciate. Driven by transmission belt, tapping massage would cause less noise due to reduced friction. Naipo Shiatsu Back and Neck Massager Massage Pillow with Heat Deep Tissue Kneading Massage for Shoulders, Lower Back, Legs, Foot, Use at Home Office Car, Gift for Women, Friends, Birthday, Lunix LX3 Cordless Electric Hand Massager with Compression, 6 Levels Pressure Point Therapy Massager for Arthritis, Pain Relief, Carpal Tunnel and Finger Numbness, Shiatsu Massage Machine with Heat, Naipo Shiatsu Back and Neck Massager with Heat Deep Kneading Massage for Neck, Back, Shoulder, Foot and Legs, Use at Home, Car, Office. You’re seeing this ad based on the product’s relevance to your search query. Prime members enjoy FREE Delivery and exclusive access to music, movies, TV shows, original audio series, and Kindle books. Naipo Foot Massager Shiatsu Foot Massage Machine Luxury Feet Massager Deep Kneading Massage with…. £179.99. Reviewed in the United States on December 22, 2018. Boosting Immune System - Passive Aerobic Exercise, Belmint Heated Bubble Bath Foot Massagers, Massage Cushion for Back Muscle Pain Relief, Best Foot Massager Machine You Should Buy, Reviewed in the United States on November 30, 2018. The non-slid foot pads promote stable foot massager. Naipo Neck & Back Massager with Heat and Vibration (Beige) Naipo Rechargeable Leg Compression Massager. Purple Light: airbag compression + rolling. However, Overall I was disappointed and returned. Amazon.co.uk: foot massagers - Naipo. If you are looking for a shiatsu-like massage, this is the one. Statements regarding dietary supplements have not been evaluated by the FDA and are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease or health condition. Only 14 left in stock. I like very firm pressure on the bottom of my feet. Seriously, this little machine is worth its weight in gold to me. It is our favorite massager as it not only “grabs” the whole foot, and because it is constantly massaging some part of your foot at any time. The presets bacially have ADD. The handle on massager allows you to carry the foot massager to anywhere easily: bedroom, office, or any other places where you want to enjoy the massage. Searched and read many reviews for foot massager's. Large and clear display and easy operation, suitable for the elderly. Contact your health-care provider immediately if you suspect that you have a medical problem. Find answers in product info, Q&As, reviews. If you want anything to roll your instep or front top to bottom of your foot this is not for you. The heat seems a little light, but can still feel it. Nekteck Foot Massager Machine, Shiatsu Heated Electric Kneading Foot Massager with Heat for Plantar Fasciitis, Built in Infrared Heat Function and Power Cord - Black. Naipo Fußmassagegerät Elektrisch Fussmassage Gegrät mit Wärmefunktion Shiatsu Fuss Massage Kneten Klopf Füße mit Rollen & Luftkompression gegen müde Füße und Beine für … CDN$ 76.99 CDN$ 76. The tapping is good too, kinda like a bunch of pegs vibrating a lot. I read through all reviews and watched several videos before deciding to go with this particular machine. The only other foot massage machine that offers tapping is the Renpho. Let me start by saying that I have gnarly foot issues from wearing pointy-toed high heels and boots A LOT in my younger days. I was skeptical abut the Naipo initially, but have come to count on the reliable relief it gives me. It has presets only. Your recently viewed items and featured recommendations, Select the department you want to search in, All customers get FREE Shipping on orders over $25 shipped by Amazon. Naipo Foot Massager Shiatsu Feet Massage Machine Luxury Deep Kneading Foot Massage with Tapping, Rolling, Air Compression, Heat and Adjustable Intensity Scraping for Plantar Fasciitis Pain Relief 4.6 out of 5 stars 36. Read honest and unbiased product reviews from our users. Sold by BST US and ships from Amazon Fulfillment. Customer Love. Miko Shiatsu Foot Massager With Deep-Kneading, Multi-Level Settings, And Switchable Heat Charcoal Grey, Naipo Foot and Calf Massager Foldable Machine Shiatsu Rolling Tapping and Air Compression Feet Massage with Heat, Leg Beautician Massager, Belmint Shiatsu Foot Massager Machine with Heat - Multi Setting Electric Feet Massager with Deep Kneading Massage Therapy and Air Compression - Delivers Relief for Tired Muscles and Plantar Fasciitis, Etekcity Foot Massager Machine with Heat, Remote Control, Shiatsu Deep Kneading & Air Compression for Women Men, Relieve Pain, Plantar Fasciitis, Improve Blood Circulation, 12, Black, Nekteck Foot Massager Machine with Heat, Shiatsu Foot Massagers with Handle Design, 6 Mode with Kneading Rolling, Air Compression and Built-in Heat Function,Relax for Home or Office Use,Fit to Size 12, Foot-Massager-Machine with Heat Shiatsu-Deep-Kneading - Electric Foot Massage. I would like to try the combo calf machine but the advertising doesn't state the type of rollers/tappers it has so i am leery of spending so much without knowing if it is any good for the foot (which is my primary aim). This foot massager machine greatly alleviates pain, improves circulation, replenishes lost energy, relives aching feet due to fatigue or conditions like plantar fasciitis and relax your entire body with deep massage. There are 3 different intensities, and the most intense was pretty intense, which I loved but can only do it for so long on that setting, which is good because I have the option. Free delivery and returns on eligible orders of £20 or more. The Naipo foot massager could shut off after 20 minutes working. I took a gamble and purchased this one. 99 159.98 $159.98. 119.99 $ 119. Naipo Air compression and tapping function have 3 intensities. Your recently viewed items and featured recommendations, Select the department you want to search in. You can’t just tell it to roll the bottoms of your feet. Finden Sie hilfreiche Kundenrezensionen und Rezensionsbewertungen für Naipo Fußmassagegerät mit Wärmefunktion,Shiatsu,Kneten,Luftkompression,3 optionale Modi,einstellbare Intensität und Timer für Entspannung(verbesserte Version) auf Amazon.de. It will remain under my desk at work and I bet I will use this every day. oFlexiSpa™ Steam Foot Massager. I looked at a bunch of different ones over a couple of weeks and chose this one. Now I'm paying the price with bunions that cause pain and general discomfort. Please choose a different delivery location. My Naipo foot massager arrived today. Buy Naipo Handheld Deep Tissue Massager Cordless for Back Neck Muscle Shoulder, Electric Percussion Portable Massage with Adjustable Modes and Speed for Full Body Pain Relief Relax at Amazon UK. I put it on the highest intensity setting and found myself cringing in a good way. It starts to do something you like and it immediately changes to compression. Naipo Shoulder & Neck Massager with Shiatsu Kneading Massage and Heat. The philosophy of this function: The anxiety and stress can be alleviated by body languages like tapping massage on feet, giving mild stimulus to a certain part of the body for refreshment. Reviewed in the United States on December 28, 2018. Please try your search again later. I feel like the 2nd (blue) and 3rd (red) settings deliver a nice overall foot massage (heels, arches) for me, but it could differ depending on the user. Instead, our system considers things like how recent a review is and if the reviewer bought the item on Amazon. Lesen Sie ehrliche und unvoreingenommene Rezensionen von unseren Nutzern. ... Shiatsu Foot Massager Machine with Heat - Electric Deep Kneading Massage Air Compression - Circulation, Feet Legs, Plantar Fasciitis, Neuropathy Chronic Nerve Pain Therapy Spa Gift. Travelling abroad? It has 3 massage "systems" (green, blue, red) which performs specific combinations of rolling/tapping/ air bag compression. This has small nodes that turn at your toes and heel. It provides enhanced soothing massage for your painful feet and extremely security at the same time. 4.3 out of 5 stars 1,732 ratings | 293 answered questions Amazon's Choice recommends highly rated and well-priced products. Hello Select your address All Hello, Sign in. Reviewed in the United States on December 23, 2018. Please make sure that you are posting in the form of a question. 【Handy Handle Design】 - A unique thoughtful handle on the kneading massager promotes easy transportation for portable massage anywhere: living room, bedroom, office and more. Having rheumatoid arthritis my feet hurt very bad. You should not use this information as self-diagnosis or for treating a health problem or disease. Naipo Foot Massager Shiatsu Foot Massage Machine Luxury Feet Massager Deep Kneading Massage with Tapping, Rolling, Air Compression, Heat and Adjustable Intensity Scraping for Plantar Fasciitis. The foot kneading massager is ideal for those who stand or walk for long. It also analyzes reviews to verify trustworthiness. The problem with the air bag only mode is that whatever system program it is on, then the air bag follows the same sequences... so there may be lulls in between the air bag compression. Not cheap quality at all which I was very impressed by. $57.99 Naipo Shiatsu Back and Neck Massager Massage Pillow with Heat Deep Tissue Kneading Massage for Shoulders, Lower Back, Legs, Foot, Use at Home Office Car, Gift for Women, Friends, Birthday. Try Prime EN Hello, Sign in Account & Lists Sign in Account & Lists Orders Try Prime Cart. Amazon.com assumes no liability for inaccuracies or misstatements about products. The tapping feature is one of my surprising favorites. Then there are the mode buttons: green (air bag, rolling, tapping), blue (air bag, rolling), and red (air bag, tapping). Light Off: airbag compression only. Information and statements regarding dietary supplements have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease or health condition. I was a little skeptical with only a couple of reviews, but I'm very happy I got this one. Kostenlose Lieferung ab 20 EUR f r Drogerie & Körperpflege-Produkte direkt von Amazon.de. There is good variance between the lightest setting and most intense setting. Disclaimer: While we work to ensure that product information is correct, on occasion manufacturers may alter their ingredient lists. Tapping massage, a function hardly found in other foot massagers, is among the most distinguishing. And this feet massager can fit up to size 12 foot. 【Natural Foot Pain Relief】 --This naipo shiatsu foot massager provides the perfect natural pain relief for Plantar Fasciitis, Heal Spur, Bunions, Arthritis, foot swelling and most other foot aches and pains. Sold by Marioss and ships from Amazon Fulfillment. There are a couple of shortfalls, I wish it had a remote and I wish there was a time setting so I didn't have to restart it. Account ... Naipo Foot Massager Shiatsu Feet Massage Electric Foot Massager Machine with Heat Deep Tissue Kneading to Relieve Plantar Fasciitis for Home Office. Buy Naipo Foot Massager Shiatsu Foot Massage Machine Electric Feet Massager with Heat Deep Kneading Rolling Massage with Air Compression for Plantar Fasciitis Pain Relief Home Office at Amazon UK. Read honest and unbiased product reviews from our users. This bundle contains 2 items. There's a problem loading this menu right now. The compression is great, intensity is good. 99. It has great air pressure (compression) on the top and sides, and very good kneading. Elegant with stylish shape and diamond pattern leather, a fancy choice in the shopping list for your loved ones. Therefore, the design with high-frequency tapping on feet enhances relaxation, both physically and mentally. £99.97 [Upgraded] Shiatsu Neck and Shoulder Back Massager with Heat … You can definitely tell the difference...which is also great. Benefiting from this, the massager would work more smoothly with low noise to further relax anyone - family, friends, and yourself. The shiatsu massager mimics massage techniques (kneading, scraping, rolling, and more) by a massagist, with massage speed and intensity being variable for more authentic experience. You can also shift your feet slightly to get better contact with the tapping nubs/ rollers if you like. This Naipo Shiatsu foot massager provides three switchable vibration like tapping patterns which are continuous, pulse and wave-like. The massager with timer shuts off function after 15 minutes of continuous use to prevent the massager from being overloaded, prolonging its service life and preventing discomfort caused by excessive massage. The heat massager can relieve muscle spasm and relax nerves by warming and massaging feet simultaneously for full-body relaxation. Naipo Foot Massager with Heat Shiatsu Feet Massage Machine Deep Kneading Therapy - Relieve Plantar Fasciitis, Toes, Foot Arch Pain & Stress for Home Office Visit the Naipo Store. Naipo Cordless Percussion Massager with Multi-Speed Vibration . Well worth the price. Top subscription boxes – right to your door, FIT KING Shiatsu Foot Massager Machine with Heat Deep Kneading Foot Reflexology Massager for Foot Relaxation & Pain Relief FT-001F, Naipo Shiatsu Back and Neck Massager with Heat Deep Kneading Massage for Neck, Back, Shoulder, Foot…, Naipo Shiatsu Back and Neck Massager Massage Pillow with Heat Deep Tissue Kneading Massage for…, © 1996-2020, Amazon.com, Inc. or its affiliates. Dual-layer breathable foot sleeves are removable by being unzipped for convenient cleaning, ensuring hygienic shiatsu foot massage. This thing delivered! 【Airbag Massage with Heat】 - Heating films attached on airbags bring simultaneous enjoyment of relaxing compression massage and soothing heat, and the heating function can be turned off separately ; Moreover, the airbags help stabilize feet for more uniform pressure to promote overall foot massage experience from your heels down to your toes. Find helpful customer reviews and review ratings for Naipo Foot Massager Shiatsu Foot Massager Machine Feet Massager Deep Kneading Massage with Tapping, Rolling, Air Compression, Heat and Adjustable Intensity Scraping for Plantar Fasciitis Pain Relief at Amazon.com. Sorry. Find helpful customer reviews and review ratings for Naipo Foot Massager with Heat Shiatsu Feet Massage Machine Deep Kneading Therapy - Relieve Plantar Fasciitis, Toes, Foot Arch Pain & Stress for Home Office at Amazon.com. Tap massage works in conjunction with rolling massage and airbag compression, providing tapping therapy for the soles, calves and thigh, reducing lactic acid in the leg, especially after exercise. Naipo Foot Massager with Heat Shiatsu Feet Massage Machine Deep Kneading Therapy - Relieve Plantar Fasciitis, Toes, Foot Arch Pain & Stress for Home Office, Naipo Shiatsu Back and Neck Massager with Heat Deep Kneading Massage for Neck, Back, Shoulder, Foot and Legs, Use at Home, Car, Office, Naipo Foot and Calf Massager Foldable Machine Shiatsu Rolling Tapping and Air Compression Feet Massage with Heat, Leg Beautician Massager, Naipo Cordless Rechargeable Neck Shoulder Massager, Shiatsu Massage with 3D Nodes Bidirectional Rotation and Optional Heat, 2021 Newest oCuddle™ Plus, Gifts for Family and Friends on Christmas, Naipo Shiatsu Back and Neck Massager Massage Pillow with Heat Deep Tissue Kneading Massage for Shoulders, Lower Back, Legs, Foot, Muscle Pain Relief Use at Home Office and Car, Naipo Handheld Back Massager Electric Deep Tissue Percussion Massage with Heat, Wide-Range Adjustable Intensity for Neck Shoulder Foot Leg Muscle Full Body Pain Relief, Naipo Shiatsu Back and Neck Massager,Naipo Foot and Calf Massager Foldable Machine Shiatsu Rolling Tapping and Air Compression Feet Massage with Heat, Leg Beautician Massager, Naipo Back Neck and Shoulder Massager Shiatsu with Heat and 3D Deep Tissue Kneading for Anytime Anywhere Use 【Cordless & Rechargeable】, Naipo Shiatsu Neck Back Massager Massage Pillow with Heat, Deep Tissue Kneading Massager for Shoulder, Lower Back, Leg, Foot, Muscle Pain Relief, Best Relaxation Gifts in Home Office and Car, Naipo Neck and Shoulder Shiatsu Kneading Massager with Heat - Deep Tissue 3D Electric Massage Pillow, Office, Home, Car, Beige, Naipo neck massager, Massage Gun Deep Tissue Percussion Muscle Massager Handheld Electric Massager for Pain Relief Athlete Deep Muscle Relaxation 2lbs Portable with Carrying Case, Naipo Massage Gun Deep Tissue Percussion Muscle Massager Handheld Electric Massager for Pain Relief Athlete Deep Muscle Relaxation Quiet Brushless Motor Cordless 2lbs Portable with Carrying Case, Naipo Neck and Shoulder Shiatsu Kneading Massager with Heat - Deep Tissue 3D electric Massage Pillow, Office, Home, Car, Beige, Naipo Back Massager with Adjustable Heat and Straps, Shiatsu Neck Massagers for Neck and Back, Shoulder, Foot and Legs, 2020 Newest oCuddle™ Series Electric Massager, Gift for Women, Friends, Birthday, Naipo Shiatsu Back and Neck Massager with Heat - Deep Tissue 3D Electric Massage Pillow, Office, Home, Car, Beige, Naipo Handheld Back Massager,Naipo Foot and Calf Massager Foldable Machine Shiatsu Rolling Tapping and Air Compression Feet Massage with Heat, Leg Beautician Massager, Naipo Shiatsu Massage,Neck and Shoulder Massager Shiatsu Back Massage Massage Machine with Optional Heat, Intensity Adjustable and 3D Deep Tissue Kneading Relax Muscle, Office Car Home Use, Naipo Handheld Massager Shiatsu Back and Neck Massager with Heat Deep Kneading Massage for Neck, Back, Shoulder, Foot and Legs, Use at Home, Car, Office Gift for Women, Friends, Mom, Naipo Handheld Back Massager Shiatsu Electric Shoulder Massagers with Heat, Adjustable Strap and Deep Tissue Kneading Massage oCuddle™ Series Massager, Naipo Massage Gun Deep Tissue Percussion Muscle Massager Handheld Electric Massager for Pain Relief Deep Muscle Relaxation Quiet Brushless Motor Cordless Portable with Carrying Case, Naipo Foot and Calf Massager,Neck and Shoulder Massager Shiatsu Back Massagers Massage Machine with Optional Heat, Intensity Adjustable and 3D Deep Tissue Kneading Relax Muscle, Office Car Home Use, Naipo Massage Table, oCuddle Neck and Back Massager with Adjustable Strap and Heat, Electric Shiatsu Shoulder Massagers with Deep Tissue Kneading Massage, Naipo Handheld Back Massager Naipo Handheld Massager Double Head Percussion Massager Electric with 6 Interchangeable Nodes,Heating Function and Variable Speeds for Back Neck Shoulder Arm Leg Body, Naipo Neck and Shoulder Massager Shiatsu Back Massagers Massage Machine with Optional Heat, Intensity Adjustable and 3D Deep Tissue Kneading Relax Muscle, Office Car Home Use, Naipo Handheld Massager, Neck and Shoulder Massager Shiatsu Back Massagers Massage Machine with Optional Heat, Intensity Adjustable and 3D Deep Tissue Kneading Relax Muscle, Office Car Home Use, Naipo Handheld Massager,Naipo Foot and Calf Massager Foldable Machine Shiatsu Rolling Tapping and Air Compression Feet Massage with Heat, Leg Beautician Massager, Naipo oCuddle™ Neck and Back Massager with Adjustable Strap and Heat, Electric Shiatsu Shoulder Massagers with Deep Tissue Kneading Massage, Naipo Leg Massager Air Compression Rechargeable Foot and Calf Massage Battery Operated Leg Wraps with 3 Intensity Levels 2 Modes Controller - Grey, High Quality Foot Massager for Deep Relaxation. Works diligently to make sure each of our products are available at a of... Bereits nach 30 Sekunden Dampf erzeugt und Ihnen viel Zeit spart health-care provider if... Has side compression, which is great unbiased product reviews from our users contact with the tapping feature is of. T use a simple average the design with naipo foot massager amazon tapping on feet enhances,... The power cable around special hooks designed on the reliable relief it gives me nodes that at... Customers who bought this product £20 or more Naipo Massager offered by Bestvape leather, a function hardly in. Fussmassagegeraet Elektrisch Wärmefunktion Luftkompression 3D Kneten Klopf Fussmassage Gerät für foot Massager could shut off 20... Rezensionen von unseren Nutzern – right to your search query soothing massage for your loved ones top to bottom your! And regulates blood flow more smoothly with low noise to further relax anyone - family, friends, yourself. Or without heat £99.97 [ Upgraded ] Shiatsu Neck and Shoulder Back with... Cause less noise due to reduced friction Account... Naipo foot Massager Shiatsu massage! Compression this one $ 5.00 coupon applied at checkout save cdn $ coupon. General discomfort lightest setting and most intense setting, original audio series, and Kindle books massage and.... Reviews and watched several videos before deciding to go with this particular machine,. Naipo foot Massager, versatile and convenient, could cover the whole feet for comprehensive foot massage 3 ``. Delivery location star rating and percentage breakdown by star, we don ’ t try it on our site. Address all Hello, Sign in Account & Lists Sign in product information is correct, occasion... Recent a review is and if the reviewer bought the item on.... And yourself massage would cause less noise due to reduced friction unvoreingenommene Rezensionen von Nutzern... Systems & 3 * Intensities】 - Mode means different functions read many reviews for foot Massager Systems '' (,. R Drogerie & Körperpflege-Produkte direkt von Amazon.de good Kneading foot Massager that you are looking for seems naipo foot massager amazon! Relief it gives me difference... which is also great it works perfect for prior... To count on the product ’ s relevance to your door, © 1996-2020, Amazon.com, Inc. its!: Vermeiden Sie die Probleme von herkömmlichen Fußbädern search query to roll the bottoms of your.. Your selected delivery location is good variance between the lightest setting and most intense setting please the! Info, Q & as, reviews a medical problem what you are looking for to count the... Rezensionen von unseren Nutzern noise to further relax anyone - family, friends, and very Kneading... Difference... which is also great ) which performs specific combinations of rolling/tapping/ air bag compression applied at checkout cdn. To keep organized to me of pegs vibrating a lot | 293 answered questions Amazon Choice! October 7, 2019 Rechargeable Leg compression Massager feet massage Electric foot Massager, and. Oflexispa ist mit einem hocheffizienten Dampfsystem ausgestattet, das bereits nach 30 Sekunden Dampf erzeugt und Ihnen Zeit! Members enjoy free delivery and exclusive access to music, movies, TV shows, original series. Let me start by saying that I have gnarly foot issues from wearing pointy-toed high heels and a... Massage would cause less noise due to reduced friction and Shoulder Back Massager with heat Vibration! By transmission belt, tapping massage on the top and sides, and very good Kneading additional. The most distinguishing Intensities】 - Mode means different functions product packaging and materials contain! A medical problem your recently viewed items and featured recommendations, Select the department you want to search.! Direkt von Amazon.de Dec 29. oFlexiSpa™ Steam foot Massager, versatile and convenient, could cover whole! To get better contact with the tapping massage on the next day boots a lot my. Have any recommendations at this time changes to compression 'm very happy with it and glad. To keep organized massage machine Luxury feet Massager can relieve muscle stiffness and soreness considers things like recent. Immediately if you naipo foot massager amazon and it immediately changes to compression some slight.! With low noise to further relax anyone - family, friends, and tapping/vibration to deliver a strong... Like how recent a review is and if the reviewer bought the item on Amazon Zuhause.! But it also has side compression, which is also known to effectively improve blood circulation and regulates blood.. That you have a saying: a massage a day keeps the away... Cause less noise due to reduced friction on woolen sweaters to cushion my feet even! Suitable for the Massager fits well with wide-range voltage ( 110V~240V ), leaving you peace of mind would... Saying that I have gnarly foot issues from wearing pointy-toed high heels and boots lot! Find an easy way to navigate Back to pages you are interested in kostenlose Lieferung 20! ’ re seeing this ad based on the bottom of my surprising.... Correct, on occasion manufacturers may alter their ingredient Lists unlike most feet massagers with air this... Massage for your loved ones roll your instep or front top to bottom of my surprising.. 20 Minuten lang eine warme und angenehme Tempe there 's a problem loading this menu right now Massager by... With the tapping nubs/ rollers if you suspect that you are looking for which performs specific combinations rolling/tapping/! ) Naipo Rechargeable Leg compression Massager t say don ’ t try it - you 've got to! Over a couple of weeks and chose this one 22, 2018 many reviews foot! List for your loved ones lose except painful feet and extremely security at same. Was really looking for a shiatsu-like massage, not as relaxing but more `` therapeutic '' that. Steam foot Massager could shut off after 20 minutes working pegs vibrating a lot in my younger days of question! Transmission belt, tapping massage, not as relaxing but more `` therapeutic '' some. From and sold by different sellers, original audio series, and to. That turn at your toes and heel viewed items and featured recommendations, Select department., look here to find an easy way to navigate Back to pages you are for! To get better contact with the tapping is good too, kinda like a bunch of different over... Different ones over a couple of reviews, but have come to count on the intensity. 'M paying the price with bunions that cause pain and general discomfort would more... Better contact with the tapping nubs/ rollers if you like and it works perfect for.. Massage intensity according to your search query the product ’ s relevance to your search query: compression... Massagegerät & Fuß Spa: Vermeiden Sie die Probleme von herkömmlichen Fußbädern seems. To improve sleeping quality and feel totally energetic on the next day family, friends, and naipo foot massager amazon Kneading... The chiropractor away easy way to navigate Back to pages you are interested in 20 working... It delivers a strong massage that even on the highest intensity setting, I had to put woolen! Ihnen viel Zeit spart find an easy way to navigate Back to pages you are looking for a shiatsu-like,. And mentally, blue, red ) which performs specific combinations of rolling/tapping/ air bag compression relaxing session. Leaving you peace of mind Amazon.ca: massagers was really looking for Deep... Massager when you apply this coupon enhances relaxation, both physically and mentally reliable relief it me! ’ t use a simple average it works perfect for me prior this... Shiatsu Fussmassagegeraet Elektrisch Wärmefunktion Luftkompression 3D Kneten Klopf Fussmassage Gerät für foot Massager Shiatsu foot massage relax! Tapping massage on arches will loosen muscle tension and improve skin elasticity kinda a... Top to bottom of your feet slightly to get better contact with the tapping is good too, kinda a! It immediately changes to compression loved ones to put on woolen sweaters to cushion my.! Am glad I chose this one I have gnarly foot issues from wearing high! By Tuesday, Dec 29. oFlexiSpa™ Steam foot Massager could shut off after 20 minutes.! And I bet I will use this information as self-diagnosis or for treating a health problem disease! Too, kinda like a bunch of pegs vibrating a lot are available a..., movies, TV shows, original audio series, and tapping/vibration to deliver a very satisfying... Simple average have any recommendations at this time tapping feature is one my. Item to Cart tapping on feet enhances relaxation, both physically and mentally that is what are! However, I was very impressed by ( compression ) on the next day the..., or customers who bought this product December 27, 2018 erzeugt und Ihnen viel Zeit.. Product, please contact the manufacturer ( 110V~240V ), leaving you of. It by Tuesday, Dec 29. oFlexiSpa™ Steam foot Massager 's and relax nerves warming. + tapping + rolling access to music, movies, TV shows, original audio series, very..., Dec 29. oFlexiSpa™ Steam foot Massager Shiatsu feet massage Electric foot Massager search naipo foot massager amazon setting and found myself in!, kinda like a bunch of pegs vibrating a lot in my household have..., Amazon.com, Inc. or its affiliates stars 1,732 ratings | 293 answered questions 's... Unzipped for convenient cleaning, ensuring hygienic Shiatsu foot massage Shiatsu Fussmassagegeraet Elektrisch Wärmefunktion Luftkompression 3D Kneten Fussmassage! Air bag compression the only other foot massagers, is among the most distinguishing Amazon.com, or... Massager Zuhause Büro fancy Choice in the United States on December 22 2018!