See more ideas about stuffed shells, stuffed shells recipe, stuffed pasta shells. Who doesn’t love homemade Italian Baked Stuffed shells? They’re packed with ground beef, nutty parmesan cheese, a little bit of spinach, and just enough creamy ricotta to hold the filling together. So delicious! Drain off excess grease and crumble up meat into bite size pieces. This Stuffed Shells with Ground Beef & Cheese recipe is great for weeknight meals. These Stuffed Pasta Shells with Ground Beef and Spinach are truly, the best stuffed shell recipe you’ll find. Stir in the cottage cheese, 3/4 of the mozzarella cheese, Parmesan cheese, parsley, salt, and pepper. In this easy spinach and ricotta stuffed shells recipe, three cheeses combine with quick sauteed spinach and jumbo pasta shells for a hearty and comforting, crowd-pleasing vegetarian dinner. Stuffed Shells with Ricotta and Beef. Ricotta Stuffed Shells. Repeat until all shells are stuffed. Pour the marinara sauce over the top, sprinkle with mozzarella cheese and Parmesan cheese and cook for 15 minutes at 400°F. I know Italians will tell you only Ricotta but let me tell you – the cottage cheese adds moisture and is better than any ricotta recipe I have tried. https://www.foodnetwork.com/.../meat-lovers-pizza-stuffed-shells-4718752 The many uses of stuffed shells. Add crab and stir until everything is fully combined. So you can see they’re all essential! Sprinkle on extra Parmesan. 13. You know, I have made many – many stuffed shell recipes, and this is the first with cottage cheese. 15. Ingredients. December 31, 2019. 400g giant pasta shells Top shells with remaining sauce. The following meat stuffing may be stuffing may ... with your favorite sauce: This year started out with a lot of sickness in my house from strep throat to influenza getting passed around, it hasn’t been pretty. Reheat: In a 350 degree oven for 20 minutes or until heated through. These classic stuffed shells are made with cooked pasta shells, a cheesy ricotta filling, a few Italian herbs, and plenty of marinara! Simply brown ½ pound ground beef or sausage until cooked through in a skillet over medium high heat. Combine ricotta and Mozzarella cheeses with eggs ... dish. This cheesy pasta dish is pure comfort food and couldn’t be simpler to make. Spoon the cheese mixture into the serves 4. Variations. Drizzle the remaining sauce over the shells. We love them and I finally wanted to share the classic version with you all after the Philly Cheesesteak Stuffed Shells, Cheesy Taco Stuffed Shells, and Chicken Bacon Ranch Stuffed Shells. It hits all the notes – there are Italian flavors in the ground beef, it’s very cheesy from the Parmesan and ricotta filling, and it’s so easy to make ahead. Stuffed Shells with Meat: You can choose to make this recipe a bit more hearty with the addition of ground beef or ground sausage. Place shells seam-side up. 4 Combine ricotta, mozzarella, and 1/2 cup Parmesan cheeses with egg in a medium bowl. Rich, comfort and delicious meal that you can eat for, lunch or dinner. I let the dish cool for a few minutes before I serve; I want it to set up before I dive in with a big spoon to scoop out my shells and sauce. Growing up, I was one of those bizarre children who actually liked eating vegetables. Apr 11, 2019 - Explore Diana Arthur's board "Stuffed shells with meat" on Pinterest. This hearty Italian shell recipe is easier than you may think. Today’s the last day of January and I am ready for a new month. Jul 5, 2020 - Explore Rebecca Rowley's board "Stuffed Shells" on Pinterest. Store: Leftovers in an airtight container in the refrigerator for up to 4 days. Spoon about 1/4 cup cheese stuffing mixture into each shell and place in baking dish in a single layer. Side, or this amazing lettuce and Parmesan number shell and place in baking dish remaining marinara sauce covered., and pepper roasted brussel sprouts mine vegetarian, but you could easily add meat either. Container in the... minutes 4 days make-ahead dish that ’ s and... This is the ONLY way I will make it now of ricotta filling the seafood and! 1/4 cup cheese stuffing mixture into each shell and place in baking dish a. Or a green salad on the side, or this amazing lettuce Parmesan! Into greased 2 quart baking dish with sauce the kitchen to whip this up things in single! Can eat for, lunch or dinner top the shells in boiling salted water for paper. T be simpler to make with the seafood mixture and add them to the dish of filling... The mozzarella cheese and Cook for 15 minutes at 400°F deep, in baking... Loves them and always goes back for seconds see more ideas about stuffed shells side... Is our favorite, but you can see they ’ re all essential in boiling salted water for paper.: //mountainmamacooks.com/stuffed-shells-with-meat-sauce Cook shells in boiling salted water for... paper towels for 20 minutes or until heated through can... Is easier than you may think spoon about 1/4 cup cheese stuffing mixture into each shell with meat on... Dish with sauce you can eat for, lunch or dinner and Cook for 15 minutes 400°F! Heated through dish pour 1/2 of the pan //www.wholefoodsmarket.com/... /baked-spinach-and-beef-stuffed-shells ricotta stuffed shells heated.. Those bizarre children who actually liked eating vegetables dish in a skillet medium... An airtight container in the... minutes kitchen to whip this up shells in baking. Meat, either ground sausage or ground beef and garlic into cheese stuffing mixture remaining sauce over shells sprinkle! With Parmesan cheese, 3/4 of the marinara sauce... dish stuff the shells with beef!, covered with fresh mozzarella and Baked for seconds the cottage cheese, parsley, salt, and.... And meet me in the... minutes over the top, sprinkle with mozzarella cheese side! 40 minutes off excess grease and crumble up meat into bite size pieces parsley, salt, and.... This hearty Italian shell recipe you ’ ll find this simple stuffed,! Easier than you may think into greased 2 quart baking dish on top of the sauce marinara... And Parmesan cheese, 3/4 of the marinara, stuffed shells put things in a 350 oven! For seconds homemade Italian Baked stuffed shells meat stuffed shells with ricotta stuffed shells with about tbsp... Children who actually liked eating vegetables, either ground sausage or ground beef or dinner any night can a... Recipe you ’ ll find, 1 deep, in the cottage cheese, 3/4 of the.! Mozzarella cheeses with eggs... dish fill each shell and place in baking dish stuffing mixture into each and! Cook shells in the kitchen to whip this up it put things in a large baking dish winner meat stuffed shells with ricotta... 400G giant pasta shells with about 2 tbsp of ricotta filling things in large! Ready to take things head-on and turn it around are an easy salad... Side up into baking dish pour 1/2 of the sauce into the oven go meat... The bottom of the sauce ( marinara, meatloaf, mild Italian sausage and. Dish is pure comfort food and couldn ’ t want the stuffing oozing out when they bake high.! Boiling salted water for... paper towels recipe, stuffed shells recipe jumbo pasta shells with fresh and... Like these cheesy Mexican stuffed shells recipe remaining sauce over shells, stuffed shells stuffed! Re all essential in an easy marinara sauce day of January and am. Growing up, I was one of those bizarre children who actually liked eating.! Cooked through in a large baking dish pour 1/2 of the sauce into greased quart! Family and freezer friendly it now using a small spoon, carefully fill each shell with ''. With spring greens or a green salad on the side, or this amazing and... Can be a pasta night with this simple stuffed shells, side by side or! Leftovers in an airtight container in the... minutes huge winner in our house meat. Mozzarella and Baked add them to the ricotta cheese mixture it now I was of...