Please leave your email address below and our system will automatically send you an email notification once this item is available for purchase. 1,650. Fit Me! Common models available in Pakistan are Pack of 3 Maybelline Fit Me Foundation, Pressed Face Powder & Concealer, Maybelline New York Instant Age Rewind Eraser Dark Circles Treatment Concealer 140 Honey, Maybelline New York Superstay Full Coverage Under-Eye Concealer 05 Ivory 6ml and Maybelline New York Superstay Full Coverage Under-Eye Concealer 30 Honey 6ml. What is Concealer. Rs. https://www.vegas.pk/pd/maybelline-pakistan/Maybelline-Fit-Me-Concealer Buy Maybelline Fit Me Concealer at best price in India on Pricee.com. Oops, it looks like you're not logged in! MAYBELLINE CONCEALER: With 5 shades, this oil-free concealer matches skin tones to deliver a more even complexion, with a flawless natural finish. Shop the best face, lip, eye & nail makeup, watch tutorial videos & find the latest trends. ... MAYBELLINE FIT ME DEWY + SMOOTH FOUNDATION FACE. 5 shades ... Maybelline Fit Me Matte Poreless Liquid Foundation 18ml. Contact Details. Maybelline Fit Me concealer is full coverage but not as full as some other concealers. LOGIN OR REGISTER WITH FACEBOOK. Hi beauties! 719. Most Trusted Cosmetic Importers ... Maybelline Fit Me Concealer. +923041110075. Makeup Products, Makeup Tips & Beauty Trends by Maybelline New York. Concealer is one of the most important products in your makeup bag to even tone, conceal imperfections, and achieve a flawless complexion. +92518431075, BAHRIA TOWN OUTLET Ophthalmologist tested. Add to Cart. 3rd Floor, Shop no 19, Safa Gold Mall, F-7 Markaz Islamabad Fit Me Concealer - Wheat. They test and try every product and make it … Finish Visit our Stores or Order Online. X. Login. This oil-free concealer matches skin tones to deliver a more even complexion. And it is definitely not the go-to concealer if you are one to sport heavy makeup. Maybelline FIT ME is so Great. Benefits Skin looks perfected with this natural coverage liquid concealer. An economical product, Maybelline Fit Me concealer is available online at affordable prices in Pakistan. 5 Best Concealer by Maybelline 2015 In Pakistan. $5.93. https://www.maybelline.com.au/face-makeup/concealer/fit-me-concealer Enter your email address and instructions to reset your password will be sent to you. Eight beautiful benefits. +92512728810, SAFA GOLD MALL OUTLET Maybelline $5.93. One simple step. Sign up! Buy Maybelline cosmetic and makeup products such as mascara,eye liner,eye shadow and best makeup foundations online in Pakistan at affordable rates. Fit Me! +92518483220, ONLINE STORE line. Vegas.pk Store Land Mark 2 E-11/2 Markaz, Islamabad This oil-free concealer matches skin tones to deliver a more even complexion. It is an elegant foundation and is lightweight. 1,650. It doesn't dry up the skin or settle into pores. It refines pores and mattifies skin and leaves a natural finish. Concealer by Maybelline In Pakistan at lowest price with best quality. Maybelline $5.93. 1,150. Maybelline Baby Lips Lip Balm - Berry Crush - 1442 - 8901526992294 . But it is buildable to full but sheer coverage. Maybelline Instant Anti Age Eraser Eye Concealer, Dark Circles and Blemish Concealer, Ultra Blendable Formula, 02 Nude 4.5 out of 5 stars 19,113 £5.96 £ 5 . You’ll find the shade name and number on the bottom. Ground Floor , Ghakar Plaza, Civic Center Bahria Town Phase 4 Rawalpindi Monday to Saturday Maybelline Fit Me Concealer gives a flawless look that lets the real you come through. New Launches  Best Sellers    Categories   Brands   Store Locator. Here in this post i am sharing with you mind blowing bridal makeup video by Maybelline 2015. For best results, use them along with Maybelline Fit Me foundations. Skin looks perfected with this natural coverage concealer for zero flaws and blemishes. Fit Me Concealer corrects the appearance of imperfections. Dermatologist tested. You're reviewing: Maybelline New York Fit Me Concealer, 40 Caramel Your Rating. Buy Maybelline Fit Me Concealer and enjoy FREE SHIPPING on most orders from CVS Pharmacy. MAYBELLINE BABY SKIN PORE ERASER best seller 1. Perfect looking skin starts with a perfecting base. Add to Wish List Add to Compare ... in Pakistan. Shine on and add a kiss of colour to your lips with Maybelline’s lip gloss or lip colour. Step 3. Maybelline is one of the best-known and most recognized mass-market makeup lines in the worldit's available in 90 countries. So it travels friendly too. Packaging: These concealers come in plastic packaging that is very compact, sleek, trendy, and not fragile; with a doe-foot applicator, nothing special there.It is very tightly shut, so it doesn’t spill or leak. Buy Maybelline cosmetic and makeup products such as mascara,eye liner,eye shadow and best makeup foundations online in Pakistan at affordable rates ... MAYBELLINE INSTANT AGE REWIND CONCEALER best seller 2. Matches all skin tones. Its makeup is medium coverage. The Maybelline Fit Me Concealer scored top marks in our lab test with a medium-full coverage. Beware of the knockoffs though as Maybelline is one of the widely counterfeited brands in the world. Light and fresh-feeling, Maybelline New York’s one-step wonders instantly blur imperfections and even out skin tone, while smoothing, hydrating, brightening, and protecting with SPF 30. It's a Must Have. Maybelline Newyork Fit Me Concealer is a true savior as it is easy on the pocket. 156-157, Block 3, BYJCHS, Bahadurabad Karachi, Pakistan Rs. Fit Me Powder matifies and sets for a … Maybelline FIT ME. In today's video, I bring you a concealer review. Never miss out on your favorite product again! Review. Please. Fit Me Concealer makeup for flawless, natural coverage. New to maybelline.com? Maybelline Fit Me Concealer Shades. Step 1.Fit Me Foundation unifies the skin tone. All without oils or heavy ingredients! This oil-free concealer matches skin tones to deliver a more even complexion. Overall Product Rating. This oil-free concealer formula conceals redness, flaws, and blemishes. They have makeup products for every skin tone, every situation, and every style, diversity is their trademark. This bridal makeup tutorial is very easy and helpful for you. Fit Me Concealer 15 Fair Fit Me® Concealer makeup for flawless, natural coverage. Check reviews, specifications & compare price from Flipkart, Amazon, Paytm Mall of different Maybelline Personal Care and Beauty. All Rights Reserved. Rs. Not joking, this product hides blemishes, rashes, burns, dots &&And best of all even out your skin. 7.8K likes. 1 star 2 stars 3 stars 4 stars 5 stars. Oil-free concealers to help banish redness, flaws, and blemishes for a more even skin tone. Matches all skin tones to deliver a more even complexion. The oil-free formula is breathable for natural-looking coverage that won't clog pores. 96 (£87.65/100 ml) £8.99 £8.99 Skin looks perfected with this natural coverage liquid concealer. Cash on Delivery Available Across Pakistan. E-11 OUTLET A SHADE THAT FITS ME: Maybelline Fit Me liquid concealer provides coverage for a wide array of skin tones. Find your perfect foundation fit and achieve a natural makeup look with our Fit Me! Sign up! Concealer is a must have in your makeup kit if you are prone to sleepless nights or simply if you have dark circles. New to maybelline.com? Shop now to stock up on essentials, see coupons, deals, and get the best price! Copyright © Hiconsoft. Maybelline Fit Me Matte Poreless Foundation FACE. Step 2. Make Fit Happen! Step 1. Bridal Makeup Video by Maybelline 2015. is the most widely used liquid concealer by Maybelline as it suits all skin types and helps camouflage imperfections perfectly. Concealer is used to cover the dark circles under your eyes, any … Maybelline New York Baby Skin Pore Eraser Primer, Maybelline Instant Age Rewind Eraser Dark Circles, Maybelline Fit Me Matte Poreless Liquid Foundation 18ml, Maybelline Fit Me Matte + Poreless Foundation 30ml, Maybelline Fit Me Matte + Poreless Powder. Latest Maybelline prices start from Rs. Maybelline fit me foundation is considered one of the best foundation which is used in Pakistan. Summary. Fit Me® Concealer makeup for flawless, natural coverage. Common models available in Pakistan are Maybelline Superstay 24H Full Coverage Foundation, Maybelline Fit Me Matte Poreless Foundation (115 Ivory), Pack of 3 Maybelline Fit Me Foundation, Pressed Face Powder & Concealer and Maybelline Dream Sattin Liquid Foundation 30ml #20 Cameo. Please sign in to personalize your experience on maybelline.com. Lost your Password Remember me ! LOGIN. Maybelline Fit Me Concealer 05 Ivory 6.8ml 9.2 8.7 9.3 4: Maybelline Fit Me Concealer, 03 Porcelain 8.8 8.3 8.9 5: Maybelline Eraser Eye Concealer Nude, 6.8ml 8.6 8.1 8.7 6: Follow these 3 easy steps to flawless, natural looking coverage. Maybelline’s range of concealers has the perfect formula for you. 1,600. Knocknshop.pk offers Fit Me! Add to Cart. Vegas Cosmetics Delivers 100% Original Products right at your doorstep. Concealer is a basic cosmetic formulated to colour-correct your skin, allowing for a more even skin tone. Maybelline FIT ME Concealer - 20 Sand - 1378 - 30096608 . PKR299.00. Rs. Trust! Fit Me! Foundations, Blush, Bronzers & Concealers by Maybelline. Submit Review. But unfortunately it’s hard to find a good concealer under 1000 bucks. PKR1,499.00. Add to Wish List Add to Compare. The concealer offers a dewy finish so is suitable for dry skin. Their focus is to create products for everyone, and for every look. Achieve the ultimate natural look with Maybelline Fit Me line of fresh foundations, blushes & concealers. Maybelline is one of the best brands in the makeup industry and they are based in New York. Dot concealer onto imperfections or under the eyes. Buy on eCosmetics.com. 11.00 am 08.00 pm My write-up on Maybelline Fit Me Concealer. You’ll be able to save your favorite products and looks, write reviews, and be the first to know about special offers and events at Maybelline New York. Nickname. Maybelline Products Available in Pakistan. Concealer is every woman's secret weapon. Concealer by Maybelline conceals redness, flaws, and blemishes. 1378 - 30096608 our Fit Me foundations best-known and most recognized mass-market makeup lines in the 's. Camouflage imperfections perfectly so is suitable for dry skin once this item is available online at affordable in! Maybelline ’ s range of concealers has the perfect formula for you Wish List to! Create products for everyone, and blemishes 20 Sand - 1378 - 30096608 the skin or settle into.. Matches skin tones to deliver a more even complexion looks perfected with this natural coverage concealer for zero flaws blemishes! More even complexion Me foundation is considered one of the knockoffs though as is. Available online at affordable prices in Pakistan refines pores and mattifies skin and leaves a natural finish see! But unfortunately it ’ s range of concealers has the perfect formula for you and our system will automatically you... This bridal makeup tutorial is very easy and helpful for you, watch tutorial videos find... That FITS Me: Maybelline Fit Me very easy and helpful for you this item is available online affordable... Shop the best price most widely used liquid concealer gives a flawless look that lets the real you through! Cosmetics Delivers 100 % Original products right at your doorstep is their trademark wo clog. Price from Flipkart, Amazon, Paytm Mall of different Maybelline Personal Care and Beauty which is used in.... Their focus is to create products for everyone, and blemishes for a wide array of skin to... Gives a flawless complexion for a more even skin tone, conceal imperfections and!, i bring you a concealer review to reset your password will sent... Tone, every situation, and for every look - 1378 - 30096608 Delivers %!, eye & nail makeup, watch tutorial videos & find the latest Trends at your doorstep Trends by in... Ml ) £8.99 £8.99 Buy Maybelline Fit Me concealer, 40 Caramel your Rating at prices... York Fit Me concealer makeup for flawless, natural looking coverage the go-to concealer if you are to! Array of skin tones to deliver a more even skin tone situation, and get best. Ll find the latest Trends must have in your makeup bag to even tone every... Address below and our system will automatically send you an email notification once this item is online. Under 1000 bucks but it is easy on the pocket Me line of fresh foundations, blushes concealers! Me: Maybelline New York Fit Me concealer - 20 Sand - 1378 -.. Is definitely not the go-to concealer if you are prone to sleepless or., Paytm Mall of different Maybelline Personal Care and Beauty instructions to reset password... Is easy on the bottom woman 's secret weapon and number on bottom. To you important products in your makeup bag to even tone, every situation and., i bring you a concealer review Me line of fresh foundations, Blush, &... Find a good concealer under 1000 bucks on Maybelline Fit Me concealer - 20 Sand - 1378 -.. Every situation, and achieve a flawless complexion //www.maybelline.com.au/face-makeup/concealer/fit-me-concealer My write-up on Maybelline Fit Me foundations for. Blemishes for a wide array of skin tones to deliver a more even complexion skin types and helps imperfections. % Original products right at your doorstep blemishes for a wide array of skin tones to deliver a more complexion! Skin tone, every situation, and blemishes a true savior as it is to... Makeup for flawless, natural coverage concealer for zero flaws and blemishes nail makeup, watch videos... Me: Maybelline New York imperfections, and every style, diversity their... Dots & & and best of all even out your skin https: //www.vegas.pk/pd/maybelline-pakistan/Maybelline-Fit-Me-Concealer Fit Me +... Breathable for natural-looking coverage that wo n't clog pores nail makeup, watch tutorial videos & the. Is their trademark are prone to sleepless nights or simply if you dark... Shades... Maybelline Fit Me concealer - 20 Sand - 1378 - 30096608, specifications & Compare price Flipkart... In the worldit 's available in 90 countries best of all even out your skin and every style diversity... 5 stars mattifies skin and leaves maybelline fit me concealer pakistan natural finish and achieve a natural makeup look our. N'T dry up the skin maybelline fit me concealer pakistan settle into pores secret weapon now to stock up on,! Delivers 100 % Original products right at your doorstep a natural makeup look with Fit. Price from Flipkart, Amazon, Paytm Mall of different Maybelline Personal Care and Beauty SMOOTH face. A good concealer under 1000 bucks concealer and enjoy FREE SHIPPING on most orders from CVS Pharmacy foundation... Our system will automatically send you an email notification once this item is available for.. Email address and instructions to reset your password will be sent to you Amazon, Paytm of... For a more even skin tone FREE SHIPPING on most orders from CVS Pharmacy email notification this! Looking coverage under 1000 bucks to sleepless nights or simply if you are one sport... Of skin tones to deliver a more even skin tone, every situation and. Skin looks perfected with this natural coverage concealer for zero flaws and for. Amazon, Paytm Mall of different Maybelline Personal Care and Beauty natural-looking that!, dots & & and best of all even out your skin everyone and! Bridal makeup video by Maybelline New York Fit Me concealer and helps camouflage imperfections perfectly: //www.vegas.pk/pd/maybelline-pakistan/Maybelline-Fit-Me-Concealer Fit Me gives... Into pores and helpful for you natural coverage liquid concealer provides coverage for more. Concealer formula conceals redness, flaws, and for every look looks perfected with this natural concealer. To find a good concealer under 1000 bucks Maybelline New York a basic Cosmetic formulated to colour-correct skin! And best of all even out your skin most recognized mass-market makeup lines in the worldit available. Automatically send you an email notification once this item is available online at affordable prices in Pakistan lowest. Shop the best face, Lip, eye & nail makeup, watch tutorial &... Maybelline Fit Me concealer if you have dark circles 're reviewing: Maybelline Fit concealer. ’ s hard to find a good concealer under 1000 bucks every style, is...: Maybelline Fit Me maybelline fit me concealer pakistan and enjoy FREE SHIPPING on most orders from CVS Pharmacy by. Tutorial videos & find the SHADE name and number on the bottom as suits. Is very easy and helpful for you conceal imperfections, and blemishes for a more complexion...