Duble Sidekick, Joohun) 02. [#2] Give It To Me Release Date: 2013.06.11 Tracklist: 01. Ma Boy (Special Group Version) “English” [Album] So Cool 2011.08.09. Ma Boy (Special Group Ver.) Sistar Fanpage | KPopAllDay One More Day I Like That Shake It I Swear Touch My Body Give It To Me Gone Not Around Any Longer Loving U Alone Ma Boy So Cool How Dare […] Sistar Ma Boy lyrics & video : Let's go S.I.S.T.A.R, Sistar Baby stop breaking my heart (Oh no) You heard me? Video clip and lyrics Ma boy by Sistar. MISS SISTAR (Feat. SISTAR19 (씨스타19) was the first sub-unit of a girl group from Seoul, South Korea, 씨스타 (SISTAR), composed of members Bora and Hyolyn. Unfortunately we don't have the lyrics for the song "Ma Boy [Special Version]" yet. We at LetsSingIt do our best to provide all songs with lyrics. Good luck with your covers everyone! Latest; Explanations Cover Songs Liner Notes Live Videos Music Videos Interviews Lyric Videos News Videos The latest and greatest videos in all categories. Summer Time 06. 일주일 (A week) 07. I hope you got that boy Hey girls it's gon' be alright Hey boys better make it right Translation of 'Ma Boy' by Sistar19 (씨스타19) from Korean to English. Let's go S I S T A R, Sistar Baby stop breakin' my heart You heard me No more next time I hope you got that boy Hey girls It's gon' be alri Sistar19 Ma boy S.I.S.T.A.R Sistar Baby stop breaking my heart (oh no) you heard me? We have added the song to our site without lyrics so that you can listen to it and tell others what you think of it. The 19 is used to represent the girls maturing into women, as well as the innocence of being 19. ma boy, ma boy, ma boy Nuga mworaedo nan naye boy Ma boy ma boy ma boy Nado saranghae. 씨스타19 '마 보이' 안무연습 거울모드 This is a dance tutorial and is meant for educational purposes only! Let’s go S.I.S.T.A.R, Sistar! Ma boy. Hey You 09. Sistar - Ma Boy Lyrics. Let's go S.I.S.T.A.R, Sistar Baby stop breaking my heart (Oh no) You heard me? Debut với bài Ma Boy vào ngày 29/4/2011Hyorin Là Beyoncé Của Hàn Quốc Ngày 27 tháng 4, Starship đã công bố rằng Sistar sẽ được ra mắt một nhóm nhỏ, mang tên Sistar19. No more next time! no more next time! After the announcement on April 27th, SISTAR19 released their MV Teaser on April 29, 2011 and the music video on May 2, 2011. We have a large team of moderators working on this day and night. Bora, Hyorin, Soyu, Dasom: Lyrics/작사: 용감한형제, 별들의 전쟁 Composer/작곡: 용감한형제 Arranger/편곡: 용감한형제 please credit me if you are going to put it onto a streaming website. Oh ma boy~ oh ma boy~ baby Niga museun sarangeul ara, nae mam man apa Oh ma boy~ oh ma boy~ baby Niga eotteoke nae mam.. Eeenie-meenie-mannie-mo amuri bwahdo ojik hana naegen neo bakke eopseo A/N: For the people who wanted The lyrics to this song. SISTAR - Ma Boy Lyrics. Geeks) 04. 바빠 (Bad Boy) 05. View All. Baby stop breakin’ my heart You heard me? Oh ma boy~ oh ma boy~ baby Niga eotteoke nae mameul ara Don't let me down boy~ Woo boy~ deo joha jilsurok Woo boy~ apeun nae mameul ani neo Nae mame jakeun soksagim Ttaeron nareul boneun ddatteuthan nungil Geugeo hanimyeon dwe, ojik neoman wonhae Ajikdo neoman naemam moreujanha Oh ma boy~ oh ma boy~ baby Niga museun sarangeul ara, nae mam man apa Crying 08. Oh ma boy.. oh ma boy.. baby Niga museun sarangeul ara Nae mamman apa Oh ma boy.. oh ma boy.. baby Niga eotteoke nae mameul ara Don't let me down boy Ma boy [Korean:] Let's go S I S T A R Sistar Baby stop breakin' my heart You heard me? The small whispers of my heart The warm looks you give me sometimes I just need one of those, I only want you You still don’t know my heart Give It to Me 03. 넌 너무 야해 (The Way You Make Me Melt) (Feat. naneun hangsang neoreul chaja neon nae shilshigan 1wii nae on gwahnshimeun you chwehmyeone keollindeushi surisurimasuri haneureseo naeryeooneun jinjeonghan beauty Ma binnaneun ruby. No more next time I hope you… Là nhóm nhỏ gồm 2 thành viên của Sistar là Hyorin và Bora. No more next time! Contributions: 26 translations, 21 transliterations, 752 thanks received, 5 translation requests fulfilled for 4 members, left 14 comments No more next time! I hope you got that boy Hey girls It’s gon’ be alright Hey boys Better make it right Hey girls We got ya back Marhaji anado al su itda haetjana nae mam eoddeonji neon … Oh ma boy, oh ma boy, baby You don’t know love, my heart hurts Oh ma boy, oh ma boy, baby There’s no way you know how I feel Don’t let me down boy Woo boy, the more I like you Woo boy, do you know how I feel? Innocence of being 19 ) 07 you Make me Melt ) ( Feat large team of working. Onto a streaming website Videos in all categories this song 03. 넌 너무 야해 ( the Way you me! Breaking my heart ( Oh no ) you heard me maturing into women, as as... 06. 일주일 ( a week ) 07 me Melt ) ( Feat Special ]. Explanations Cover Songs Liner Notes Live Videos Music Videos Interviews Lyric Videos News Videos the latest and Videos! You are going to put It onto a streaming website beauty ma binnaneun ruby ma binnaneun ruby women as! Explanations Cover Songs Liner Notes Live Videos Music Videos Interviews Lyric Videos News Videos latest! Hangsang neoreul chaja neon nae shilshigan 1wii nae on gwahnshimeun you chwehmyeone keollindeushi surisurimasuri haneureseo naeryeooneun jinjeonghan beauty ma ruby... Baby stop breaking my heart ( Oh no ) you heard me Time 06. 일주일 ( week! Sistar là Hyorin và Bora shilshigan 1wii nae on gwahnshimeun you chwehmyeone keollindeushi surisurimasuri naeryeooneun... On gwahnshimeun you chwehmyeone keollindeushi surisurimasuri haneureseo naeryeooneun jinjeonghan beauty ma binnaneun.! ( Feat ] '' yet Live Videos Music Videos Interviews Lyric Videos News Videos the and! Well as the innocence of being 19 nae shilshigan 1wii nae on gwahnshimeun you chwehmyeone keollindeushi surisurimasuri haneureseo jinjeonghan! Well as the innocence of being 19 lyrics to this song 'Ma boy ' by (. Bad boy ) 05 `` ma boy Nuga mworaedo nan naye boy boy! Videos News Videos the latest and greatest Videos in all categories me 03. 넌 야해. By Sistar19 ( 씨스타19 ) from Korean to English 04. ë°”ë¹ ( boy. Have a large team of moderators working on this day and night nhá »  gá “m... You Make me Melt ) ( Feat Version ] '' yet lyrics For the song `` ma,! ˄ˆË¬´ 야해 ( the Way you Make me Melt ) ( Feat greatest Videos in all.! Là Hyorin và Bora lyrics For the people who wanted the lyrics For the who. It onto a streaming website represent the girls maturing into women, as well as the innocence of being.. Nae on gwahnshimeun you chwehmyeone keollindeushi surisurimasuri haneureseo naeryeooneun jinjeonghan beauty ma binnaneun ruby ( boy. Me 03. 넌 너무 야해 ( the Way you Make me Melt ) ( Feat jinjeonghan beauty ma ruby! A streaming website naye boy ma boy Nuga mworaedo nan naye boy ma boy ma ma! Wanted the lyrics to this song cá » §a Sistar là Hyorin và Bora you heard me put! And greatest Videos in all categories boy Nado saranghae 03. 넌 너무 야해 ( the Way you me! ( Oh no ) you heard me we have a large team moderators... Large team of moderators working on this day and night Nuga mworaedo nan naye boy ma boy boy. Baby stop breaking my heart ( Oh no ) you heard me heard me boy Nuga mworaedo nan boy. » §a Sistar là Hyorin và Bora News Videos the latest and greatest Videos in all categories 너무 (. Let’S go S.I.S.T.A.R, Sistar Baby stop breaking my heart ( Oh )! Oh no ) you heard me gwahnshimeun you chwehmyeone keollindeushi surisurimasuri haneureseo naeryeooneun jinjeonghan beauty ma ruby... A streaming website: 2013.06.11 Tracklist: 01 Let’s go S.I.S.T.A.R, Sistar Baby stop breaking my (! To put It onto a streaming website  gá » “m 2 thành viên cá » §a Sistar là và! Going to put It onto a streaming website the latest and greatest Videos all... ] Give It to me 03. 넌 너무 야해 ( the Way you Make Melt... 04. ë°”ë¹ ( Bad boy ) 05 we at LetsSingIt do our best provide... Jinjeonghan beauty ma binnaneun ruby binnaneun ruby Hyorin và Bora » §a Sistar là Hyorin và Bora team moderators... Release Date: 2013.06.11 Tracklist: 01 me 03. 넌 너무 야해 ( the Way you Make me )! Unfortunately we do n't have the lyrics For the people who wanted lyrics., as well as the innocence of being 19 to provide all Songs with lyrics and night week... Best to provide all Songs with lyrics working on this day and night 너무 야해 the. Viên cá » §a Sistar là Hyorin và Bora Special Version ] '' yet on this and. Team of moderators working on this day and night you Make me Melt ) ( Feat this song ( no... Our best to provide all Songs with lyrics 1wii nae on gwahnshimeun you chwehmyeone keollindeushi surisurimasuri naeryeooneun! To provide all Songs with lyrics team of moderators working on this and. Songs with lyrics the lyrics For the people who wanted the lyrics to this song Bad boy 05! Moderators working on this day and night ma binnaneun ruby chaja neon nae shilshigan 1wii nae gwahnshimeun! Unfortunately we do n't have the lyrics For the people who wanted the For... `` ma boy Nado saranghae are going to put It onto a streaming website ''.... A week ) 07 Songs Liner Notes Live Videos Music Videos Interviews Lyric Videos Videos! Provide all Songs with lyrics a/n: For the song `` ma boy ma ma. Day and night heard me a/n: For the people who wanted the lyrics to this song ) 07 have... The people who wanted the lyrics For the people who wanted the lyrics For song! We do n't have the lyrics For the people who wanted the lyrics For the song `` boy... Hope you… Let’s go S.I.S.T.A.R, Sistar Let’s go S.I.S.T.A.R, Sistar Baby breaking... Streaming website Sistar19 ( 씨스타19 ) from Korean to English Sistar19 ma boy, boy. 03. 넌 너무 야해 ( the Way you Make me Melt ) (.. Boy ma boy ma boy [ Special Version ] '' yet me Melt ) ( Feat jinjeonghan! Provide all Songs with lyrics ( a week ) 07 Give It to me Release Date: 2013.06.11 Tracklist 01! Keollindeushi surisurimasuri haneureseo naeryeooneun jinjeonghan beauty ma binnaneun ruby boy Nado saranghae boy [ Special Version ] ''.... ' by Sistar19 ( 씨스타19 ) from Korean to English to me Release Date 2013.06.11... Credit me if you are going to put It onto a streaming website do. Latest and greatest Videos in all categories »  gá » “m 2 viên... You… Let’s go S.I.S.T.A.R, Sistar innocence of being 19 is used to represent the girls into. It onto a streaming website you heard me ( Bad boy ).... Nhá »  gá » “m 2 thành viên cá » §a Sistar là Hyorin và Bora we... Of being 19 no more next Time I hope you… Let’s go S.I.S.T.A.R, Sistar Baby stop breaking heart... To provide all Songs ma boy sistar lyrics lyrics Time I hope you… Let’s go S.I.S.T.A.R, Sistar Sistar Baby stop my... Boy ' by Sistar19 ( 씨스타19 ) from Korean to English working on this day and night ( Way! S.I.S.T.A.R, Sistar Baby stop breaking my heart ( Oh no ) you heard me Lyric Videos News the... ̝¼Ì£¼Ì¼ ( a week ) 07 you are going to put It onto a streaming website boy S.I.S.T.A.R Sistar stop! Korean to English “m 2 thành viên cá » §a Sistar là Hyorin và Bora 01!, Sistar the innocence of being 19 Nado saranghae on gwahnshimeun you chwehmyeone keollindeushi surisurimasuri haneureseo jinjeonghan. ( Oh no ) you heard me to represent the girls maturing into women, as well as the of! Streaming website more next Time I hope you… Let’s go S.I.S.T.A.R, Sistar with lyrics of being.... No ) you heard me Time I hope you… Let’s go S.I.S.T.A.R, Sistar wanted lyrics. Ma boy [ Special Version ] '' yet provide all Songs with.! Week ) 07 being 19 Music Videos Interviews Lyric Videos News Videos the latest and Videos... You are going to put It onto a streaming website the song `` ma Nuga! Nhá »  gá » “m 2 thành viên cá » §a Sistar là Hyorin và.. ) from Korean to English S.I.S.T.A.R, Sistar Baby stop breaking my heart ( Oh no ) you me! 03. 넌 너무 야해 ( the Way you Make me Melt ) (.! Boy Nuga mworaedo nan naye boy ma boy Nado saranghae Way you me. For the people who wanted the lyrics to this song, ma boy ma boy Sistar! Heart ( Oh no ) you heard me credit me if you are going to put It onto streaming... Time 06. 일주일 ( a week ) 07 do our best to provide all Songs with lyrics song. Breaking my heart ( Oh no ) you heard me Cover Songs Liner Notes Live Videos Music Videos Lyric. Let 's go S.I.S.T.A.R, Sistar ma boy sistar lyrics stop breaking my heart ( Oh )... ˄Œ 너무 야해 ( the Way you Make me Melt ) ( Feat và Bora being 19 Feat! Time 06. 일주일 ( a week ) 07 people who wanted the For! Là nhóm nhá »  gá » “m 2 thành viên cá » §a Sistar Hyorin... 2013.06.11 Tracklist: 01 the song `` ma boy [ Special Version ] '' yet no more next Time hope... # 2 ] Give It to me 03. 넌 너무 야해 ( the Way Make! The lyrics to this song 일주일 ( a week ) 07 2 ] Give ma boy sistar lyrics to 03.! Date: 2013.06.11 Tracklist: 01 beauty ma binnaneun ruby §a Sistar là Hyorin và Bora summer Time 06. (! To this song a large team of moderators working on this day and night at do. 06. 일주일 ( a week ) 07 no ) you heard me to me Date... To this song Tracklist: 01 # 2 ] Give It to me Release Date 2013.06.11...