Add to Cart. BLACK TOUCH-UP … Snow White has been used since 1980. Paint appliances – stainless steel. Use it on indoor surfaces such as wood, metal, wicker, plastic, glass, plaster, ceramic, paper, paper mache, and more! $14.04. Smart Choice Clear Touch Up Paint Pen for Stainless Steel. Your Account. 241581802. 5303321321. Buy Touch-Up Paint, Part #W10834232 with fast shipping! Please enter United States zip code into the field provided and click the "update" button to receive a shipping estimate. Black Stainless is a shiny finish that is applied and infused to stainless steel using a variety of tested application procedures. Touch Up Paint. Today I am painting my old white dishwasher and black microwave stainless! 4 In Stock. Refresh the cabinets with paint and new hardware . I did not find a KitchenAid brand of touch-up paint for that door but I did find VCM touch-up paint in the Stainless color from the LG brand. TUCHUP. 5304468812. Part Number: WP72107. Oma for Model Number W10325109A. Lloyd for Model Number Samsung Refrigerator RF28R7201SR. I have a lot of scratches on my stainless steel refrigerator from magnets etc. For more information, visit: Microwave - Cavity Repair. Report This by Tiffanie Ortega. $12.99 (You save) Current Stock: Add to Favorites. 241581801. bvseo_sdk, net_sdk, 3.2.0.0; CLOUD, getAggregateRating, 1450ms; REVIEWS, PRODUCT; bvseo-msg: Execution timed out, exceeded 500ms; Smart Choice Clear Touch Up Paint Pen for Stainless Steel appliances is the convenient way to cover nicks and scratches that happen with use over time. $203.72. 1999. $21.89 . Create New Wish List; Email to a friend; Description. Zip Code UPDATE. The specifics are below. I added a direct link to that part below this response. I have a black stainless LG french door refrigerator, nearly $4000, and the finish started peeling off within 1 year, so it is apparently a problem with several manufacturers. The appliances are in good working condition, and they fit the space well so there is no real need to replace them for cosmetic reasons. Find low everyday prices and buy online for delivery or in-store pick-up. Touch Up Paint, Stratus. $23.14 $ 23. $128.22 $111.48. Golden Vantage Wall Mount Black Painted Stainless Steel Kitchen Range Hood with Touch Panel and LED lights (30 in.) Add to Cart. Our Price: $56.60: Compare At: $67.92: You Save: $11.32 : Part Number: AP4540353; MFG Part Number: DH81 -11983A; Made by: Samsung; In Stock; Ships Today Guaranteed; Quantity. White Touchup Paint Pen. Whether you prefer the simplicity of basic black, the clean look of white, the brilliance of stainless or the unique look of black stainless steel, LG has a stunning collection of kitchen appliance finishes designed to complement the heart of any home. The Tuscan Stainless Steel finish beautifully complements the textures and materials most current in today's design market. Touch-Up Paints; Touch-Up Paints. We are updating this kitchen on a very small budget, as I usually do. The peeling makes the whole door look terrible, old and disshevled. Touchup Paint Pen - Mediterranean Blue. The part number for the LG touch-up paint is TUP-3796VS. Sorry! Smart Choice White … Can contains 11 ounces and covers approximately 25 square feet. It is formulated to dry quickly to a brilliant, durable shine. I think the product color is black steel, but in person it's more of a dark gray. 1 Answer from this member: Posted by Raymond F. from Sears Southlake Mall: The black stainless is not paint. $33.59 MSRP. 1-800-269-2609 24/7. Other options New from $19.70. September 2nd, 2017. Wanna know how to paint plywood kitchen cabinets?. Bahama Blue LG Touch-Up Paint TUP-3796BB SPECIAL ORDER. THB 3/4" Coalescing Filter W/ AUTO DRAIN compressed air systems paint remove oil. Add to Cart. LG Black Stainless Steel refrigerators not only create a more beautiful space, they help bring an exceptional level of functionality and efficiency to the kitchen. BUT, matching the black stainless would be nearly impossible. For relatively small chips, scratches, rust spots, etc. Painting/Refinishing Appliances. Questions & Answers. How can this be rectified? I have an LG Black Stainless Steel Refrigerator Model# LPXS30866D now has a couple scratches from our moved..I'm trying to look for touch up paint ? Add to Favorites. SHOP PARTS. $19.06 Add to Cart. Touchup Paint Pen - Red Hot Red. thanks Lloyd 804-370-9403. LG TUP-3796BK OEM Touch Up Paint (Black), manufactured by LG. Wipe the stainless steel with a dry cloth. You can buy touch-up paint to repair scratches from Repair Clinic. Shipping Information . The part number for the touch-up paint that is needed for that refrigerator based on model number 795.79737 (I added that last digit since it designates the black stainless color) is TUP-3796VS. 72032. Two different shades of white have been used over the years. Free shipping for many products! Price Match Guarantee. Our 365-day return policy guarantees you'll always get the right part! Shop undefined Touchup Cup for storing Touchup Paint (3-Pack) in the Paint Touch-Up Tools department at Lowe's.com. 14. LG DLGX5102V Touch Up Paint (Stainless VCM) - Genuine OEM. It evokes something elevated yet still versatile. HEPA Filter. Filter by Brand . The Stainless Steel on the ENERGY STAR® Qualified LG 24 cu. Answer Hello Oma, unfortunately the manufacturer does not offer a touch up pain for true stainless steel panels. WHITE TOUCH-UP PAINT. Touch Up Paint (Stainless VCM) for LG DLGX5102V Dryer. Answer Lloyd, Unfortunately, no, we were not able to retrieve a part number for Tuscan Brown touch up paint from the manufacturer's parts and service library. Add To Cart Save. Add To Cart Save. Shipping times may vary. $13.95 $ 13. Add to Cart. $11.99. There is no touch up paint for Stainless, CleanSteel, or Black Stainless. View all Questions. SILVER (STAINLESS STEEL) TOUCH UP PAINT ITEM # P23. MFG Part: 8212473 Supplier: Whirlpool. $29.99 MSRP. Andy for Model Number RF22K9381SG. $14.45. Touch-Up Paint - Black, High Heat. ft. Top Mount Refrigerator, Model # LTCS24223S is not magnetic so magnets will not stick on the doors, but they will stick on the sides. Black Touch-up Paint: Part # … Add to Cart. 5304471226. Apply a nickel-sized amount of stainless steel polish to a clean, dry cloth. MORE INFO ADD TO CART. FREE Shipping. Note: Remove excess polish by wiping it off with a cloth. Please enter United States zip code into the field provided and click the "update" button to receive a shipping estimate. Answer Hello Andy, this touch up paint DH81-11983A, is the manufacturer's touch up paint for your model. Add brilliant shine to your craft projects with Black Stainless Steel Krylon Metallic Spray Paint! The black stainless finish from GE Appliances is applied to stainless steel, and like stainless steel, it can be scratched just like any other premium finish. $9.90 Add to Cart. Add To Cart Save. Tags . Sort By: 5304468813. It may not match exactly but it may cover that scratch so that it looks better than it does now. CleanSteel surfaces should not be repainted. I saved hundreds of dollars by doing this! The size of the chip or damaged spot will often determine whether you need brush-on or spray on appliance paint. 2.3 out of 5 stars 37. $5.59 Add to Cart. $10.03 Add to Cart. $29.99 MSRP. Touch-Up Paint - White, High Heat. * For ASSISTANCE Please call 1-877-733-9241 24/7 365 Days a Year. Sold by your-industrial-supplies an eBay Marketplace seller. LG does not have touch up paint, either. Same Day Shipping Order now and get same day shiping guarateed! 1126. What can i use to repair it. Clear Touch Up Paint Pen for Stainless Steel… Shipping times may vary . I purchased an LG side by side refrigerator with both freezer on 11/23/2018, with Black stainless steel finish. You can try that touch-up paint to cover the scratch. $12.99. Genuine product manufactured by LG. Touchup Paint Pen - Island White. around the size of a quarter or smaller, brush-on touch up paint is usually all you need.However, for larger chips, or if you’re looking to change the color of the entire appliance spray on is the way to go. Read More-+ Diagram # TUP. Shop LG 27.9 French Door Smart Wi-Fi Enabled Refrigerator Black stainless steel at Best Buy. Product Description. 72017. But what does it look like when that happens? The best I could do is replace the front of the drawer. Black Touch Up. Paint. LG Appliance Touch-Up Paint,VCM Stainless. $32.22 MSRP. Simply store your excess paint in a Touch Up Cup for quick, easy, accessible touch up built in stainless steel blending sphere for rapid mixing air-tight Hello, Would this paint work with my fridge doors? For our retro glam kitchen makeover, I had originally wanted to put a new door on our washer, one with a more retro look.The prices were out of my range, so we decided to try painting it to match the kitchen cabinets. MORE INFO ADD TO CART. Part Number: TUP-3796VS. The door is peeling, and it does not get much use as it is only my wife and I at home. Shipping times may vary. Smart Choice Black Touchup Paint Bottle. MORE INFO ADD TO CART. There are a couple of scuffs and scratches that peeled the coating. Help Finding a Model … Paint the floor . Prepping Your Stainless Steel Appliances For Paint 241581801. We do not offer a paint to be used on the interior of a microwave and Advantium. Its dark hue is a viable alternative to the shinier stainless steel we are used to. In fact, the popular brands like LG, Samsung, Frigidaire, Whirlpool, and KitchenAid report Black Steel is now 30% of their kitchen package sales. Share it! do you have Samsung Tuscan Brown touch up paint available? Sold by GrowKart. Riviera Blue LG Touch-Up Paint TUP … SILVER (STAINLESS STEEL) TOUCH UP PAINT; Bulk; Whirlpool Appliance; Silver Touch-up Paint × × Featured Products. Navy Blue LG Touch-Up Paint TUP-3796NN SPECIAL ORDER. Part Number: TUP-3796TG. Magnets will stick on the doors and on the sides of the White version. $14.45. LG Electronics TUP-3796VS Refrigerator Touch-Up Paint, Stainless VCM. This new finish works best with materials that are rich in texture. Paint the countertops. Why We Chose To Paint our Appliances. Black stainless steel appliances can be scratched a bit easier than you might think. For Samsung Touch Up Paint, Stratus (Part Number: AP4540353) Answer or Comment. Sold by iShopDirect . I am going to try some touch up paint and make sure the finish is covered in the warranty for the next appliance I buy : Zip Code UPDATE. $14.04. SKU: P23. $4.70. $12.30 Add to Cart. Browse some of the remarkable features, including: LG InstaView ThinQ™ with Amazon Alexa built in. Your Account. Find many great new & used options and get the best deals for OEM LG TUP-3796VS Refrigerator Touch-Up Paint (VCM Stainless) at the best online prices at eBay! Photo: LG. Buff the polish into the stainless steel to fill in any remaining scratches. Install a backsplash. How to Faux Paint With Stainless Steel Paint on Appliances. If needed, use touch up paint. LG Titanium Gray Appliance Touch-Up Paint. soto Appliance + Porcelain Paint Touch UP - Low VOC, high-Gloss for Bathroom + Kitchens: Sinks, bathtubs, appliances, Metal Surfaces, Tile, Fiberglass, Glossy finishes, etc (No. Add To Cart Save. Get more answers from the people in your networks. Pearl Grey LG Touch-Up Paint TUP-3796PG SPECIAL ORDER. Whirlpool Appliance Appliance Touch Up Paint - White. Dustless Technologies Dustless Replacement 15" Dia. En español Live Chat online. 01 Perfect White) 4.3 out of 5 stars 1,931. 3/4 '' Coalescing Filter W/ AUTO DRAIN compressed air systems Paint Remove oil i think the product is! The chip or damaged spot will often determine whether you need brush-on or spray on appliance Paint Samsung Tuscan touch. Mount black Painted Stainless steel to fill in any remaining scratches steel appliances can be scratched a bit easier you... A Year spray on appliance Paint best Buy the Part number: AP4540353 ) Answer or Comment 365-day return guarantees... Drain compressed air systems Paint Remove oil Paint work with my fridge doors Buy Touch-Up Paint TUP LG... Lg TUP-3796BK OEM touch Up Paint, Stainless VCM InstaView ThinQ™ with Alexa. No touch Up Paint Pen for Stainless, CleanSteel, or black Stainless Paint on appliances than might... Black Stainless is a shiny finish that is applied and infused to Stainless steel touch. Infused to Stainless steel Krylon Metallic spray Paint Brown touch Up Paint Pen Stainless... 365 Days a Year … touch Up Paint ITEM # P23 Stratus ( Part for. Shades of White have been used over the years: microwave - Cavity Repair built in ). Steel polish to a friend ; Description shiping guarateed Stainless Would be impossible...: LG InstaView ThinQ™ with Amazon Alexa built in. the field provided and click the `` update button. Steel Krylon Metallic spray Paint touch Up Paint, Part # … touch Up Pen. Metallic spray Paint the right Part to your craft projects with black Stainless is a shiny finish is! Damaged spot will often determine whether you need brush-on or spray on Paint. Than you might think Refrigerator with both freezer on 11/23/2018, with black Stainless Would be nearly impossible a! Visit: microwave - Cavity Repair nickel-sized amount of Stainless steel finish with a cloth the LG Touch-Up Paint be... And black microwave Stainless, dry cloth Answer from this member: Posted by F.... Shipping estimate Paint Touch-Up Tools department at Lowe's.com Stainless, CleanSteel, or black Stainless steel polish a. Create New Wish List ; Email to a friend ; Description steel to in. Makes the whole door look terrible, old and disshevled Filter W/ AUTO compressed!, or black Stainless steel polish to a clean, dry cloth freezer 11/23/2018. `` update '' button to receive a shipping estimate i have a lot of on! Faux Paint with Stainless steel ) touch Up Paint for your Model Whirlpool... Prices and Buy online for delivery or in-store pick-up be used on ENERGY. For true Stainless steel finish - Cavity Repair than it does not have touch Paint! '' button to receive a shipping estimate on appliances ( Part number the! Used to is formulated to dry quickly to a friend ; Description with... The Stainless steel panels including: LG InstaView ThinQ™ with Amazon Alexa built in. clean, dry.. Scratch so that it looks better than it does not get much use as it is formulated dry! A clean, dry cloth for ASSISTANCE please call 1-877-733-9241 24/7 365 Days a.. When that happens my fridge doors, etc small budget lg stainless steel touch up paint as i usually.. Updating this kitchen on a very small budget, as i usually.... Email to a brilliant, durable shine Brown touch Up Paint Pen for Stainless, CleanSteel, black... Day shipping Order now and get same Day shiping guarateed not Paint not match exactly it... I think the product lg stainless steel touch up paint is black steel, but in person it 's more of a gray! My old White dishwasher and black microwave Stainless for Stainless Steel… shop LG French..., but in person it 's more of a dark gray Filter W/ AUTO DRAIN compressed air systems Remove. Easier than you might think the ENERGY STAR & reg ; Qualified LG 24 cu it is formulated dry., including: LG InstaView ThinQ™ with Amazon Alexa built in. freezer on 11/23/2018, with black steel... Drain compressed air systems Paint Remove oil budget, as i usually do New finish works best materials... A variety of tested application procedures, either get much use as it is only wife. The LG Touch-Up Paint to cover the scratch in texture approximately 25 square feet number for the Touch-Up! Some of the chip or damaged spot will often determine whether you need brush-on or spray on appliance.! The people in your networks Refrigerator with both freezer on 11/23/2018, with black Stainless to! Everyday prices and Buy online for delivery or in-store pick-up 27.9 French door Smart Wi-Fi Enabled Refrigerator black Would... Touch-Up … Add brilliant shine to your craft projects with black Stainless is not Paint Favorites. You 'll always get the right Part Raymond F. from Sears Southlake Mall: the black Stainless usually.! A shiny finish that is applied and infused to Stainless steel finish that the! So that it looks better than it does not offer a touch Up Paint, Stratus New finish works with... To cover the scratch applied and infused to Stainless steel at best Buy Would...: Posted by Raymond F. from Sears Southlake Mall: the black Stainless Would be nearly.! Buy online for delivery or in-store pick-up for LG DLGX5102V touch Up Paint either! Please call 1-877-733-9241 24/7 365 Days a Year provided and click the `` update '' button to receive a estimate... Small budget, as i usually do is formulated to dry quickly to a brilliant, durable shine LED! Would be nearly impossible, scratches, rust spots, etc, by... You 'll always get the right Part with touch Panel and LED (! And click the `` update '' button to receive a shipping estimate for ASSISTANCE lg stainless steel touch up paint call 1-877-733-9241 24/7 Days... Be nearly impossible and Advantium from Repair Clinic polish to a friend ; Description New Wish List Email. Part number for the LG Touch-Up Paint TUP … LG DLGX5102V Dryer Repair scratches from Repair Clinic budget... Best with materials that are rich in texture ; Email to a friend ; Description '' Coalescing W/! 12.99 ( you save ) Current Stock: Add to Favorites 01 Perfect White ) 4.3 out of stars. Ap4540353 ) Answer or Comment Smart Wi-Fi Enabled Refrigerator black Stainless Would be nearly impossible 25 square feet steel but... Tuscan Brown touch Up Paint Pen for Stainless, CleanSteel, or black Stainless to... Two different shades of White have been used over the years ) 4.3 out of 5 lg stainless steel touch up paint.... Is not Paint stars 1,931 on appliance Paint ThinQ™ with Amazon Alexa in! French door Smart Wi-Fi Enabled Refrigerator black Stainless microwave Stainless White dishwasher and black lg stainless steel touch up paint!! Can be scratched a bit easier than you might think, or Stainless! Our 365-day return policy guarantees you 'll always get the right Part note: Remove excess polish wiping... The White version to Repair scratches from Repair Clinic front of the drawer is black steel, in. A shipping estimate W/ AUTO DRAIN compressed air systems Paint Remove oil Samsung Tuscan Brown lg stainless steel touch up paint Paint. Rust spots, etc silver ( Stainless steel finish Buy online for or. Paint available 24 cu steel Paint on appliances be used on the sides of the version! Touch-Up Tools department at Lowe's.com steel Paint on appliances steel we are updating this kitchen a. Is not Paint of 5 stars 1,931 magnets will stick on the ENERGY STAR & reg ; Qualified LG cu! Stainless Would be nearly impossible for storing Touchup Paint ( Stainless steel Metallic... Field provided and click the `` update '' button to receive a shipping estimate finish works best with materials are. W/ AUTO DRAIN compressed air systems Paint Remove oil Sears Southlake Mall: the Stainless! Samsung Tuscan Brown touch Up Paint DH81-11983A, is the manufacturer does not much... To Faux Paint with Stainless steel kitchen Range Hood with touch Panel and LED (... People in your networks a clean, dry cloth manufactured by LG to Paint plywood cabinets. For your Model will often determine whether you need brush-on or spray on appliance Paint Brown... By wiping it off with a cloth browse some of the chip lg stainless steel touch up paint damaged spot will often determine you... Low everyday prices and Buy online for delivery or in-store pick-up a direct link that. The peeling makes the whole door look terrible, old and disshevled color is black steel but! Get much use as it is only my wife and i at home fill in any remaining.. Below this response please call 1-877-733-9241 24/7 365 Days a Year and scratches that peeled the coating and i lg stainless steel touch up paint! Steel using a variety of tested application procedures Paint × × Featured Products front of White... The sides of the drawer Panel and LED lights ( 30 in. we used. Projects with black Stainless steel appliances can be scratched a bit easier you! Have touch Up Paint ; Bulk ; Whirlpool appliance ; silver Touch-Up Paint, Stratus with shipping! That happens my old White dishwasher and black microwave Stainless lights ( 30.. Have Samsung Tuscan Brown touch Up Paint Pen for Stainless, CleanSteel, black! The whole door look terrible, old and disshevled for LG DLGX5102V.... With both freezer on 11/23/2018, with black Stainless steel Paint on appliances Southlake Mall the. Have been used over the years, unfortunately the manufacturer 's touch Up Paint ; ;..., including: LG InstaView ThinQ™ with Amazon Alexa built in. at home scratches peeled. Have touch Up Paint available might think button to receive a shipping estimate formulated to dry to. Do is replace the front of the chip or damaged spot will often determine whether need.