Simplified paperwork. Find 71 new and used BMW cars for sale. I did not buy this particular car but I would be glad to do business with this dealer. Contacted right away, discussed this car and others. This site is protected by reCAPTCHA and the Google Privacy Policy and Terms of Service apply. Find 7 new and used BMW M5 cars for sale. BMW produces luxury cars and SUVs that are potent … Description:  Used 1994 BMW 3 Series 325i Convertible RWD for sale - $4,499 - 147,900 miles, Transmission:  5-Speed Manual. Mike was friendly and 100 percent helpful. Come test drive a BMW today! The dealer provided detailed information on the vehicle and was very responsive. Quattro system on Audi is unbeatable if all wheel drive is important for you. R 60,000 1992 - 123 km BMW 320i e30. Love the heated seats and heated steering where. favorite this post Feb 3 2016 BMW 3 Series 328i xDrive Sedan 4D sedan Silver - … After driving BMW 3 and Audi A4 I decided to buy Audi. Shop millions of cars from over 21,000 dealers and find the perfect car. Overall great place. Every used car for sale comes with a free CARFAX Report. Carsforsale.com® also reserves the right to remove any vehicle posting that is deemed to be fraudulent or misleading. See 5 results for 1994 BMW 325i for sale at the best prices, with the cheapest car starting from R 29 950. Search car listings & find the right car for you Click here for 1994 BMW 325I 4 Door Sedan local listings. Search from 2 Used BMW 325i cars for sale. $20,990. 92-98 BMW E36 3-Series Sedan Rear Seat Bottom Bench Pad Grey Napa Leather OEM (Fits: 1994 BMW 325i… Up for auction is a 1994 BMW 325i that was just recently donated to a national charity and is now being sold at NO RESERVE. I highly recommend Affordable Motors! If you are looking for a reliable sporty car this is it! $3,450. BMW OEM E36 FRONT SEAT BACK REST VINYL BEIGE CUSHION UPPER PAD TAN BROWN 325 318 (Fits: 1994 BMW 325i) $119.95. … state lines. Once you're ready to narrow down your search results, go ahead and filter by price, mileage, transmission, trim, days on lot, drivetrain, color, engine, options, and deal ratings. Showing results for "320i e30 " 12 ads. I'd like to get more information about this vehicle and confirm its availability. Research, compare and save listings, or contact sellers directly from 1 1994 325 models nationwide. Fun to drive. Explore BMW 325i cars for sale as well! Find the best used 1994 BMW 3 Series near you. Find 1994 Bmw 325s for Sale on Oodle Classifieds. View local … Zinniaville, Rustenburg Dec 13. © 2021 CarGurus, Inc., All Rights Reserved. Hi, I am interested in your 1994 BMW 325i (stock #AAH-2349) listed on Autotrader for $9,495. R 60,000 1994 - 120 km BMW E30 325i. Beautiful design, very comfy, dynamic engine, drives smooth but its a bit too noisy inside for my taste. Thanks. Will definitely contact him back when ready. The acceleration is powerful, more than any car of this time period … See pricing for the Used 1992 BMW 3 Series 325i Sedan 4D. The suspension is firm but doesn’t bounce you around. Used 1994 BMW 325i Convertible 325i Stock # 226 in Torrance, CA at West Coast Classics, CA's premier pre-owned luxury car dealership. The 1994 BMW 325i carries a braked towing capacity of up to 1400 Kg, but check to ensure this … Very responsive. 2000 BMW 325I - PARTS FOR SALE - CQ-5 - STK #10795 ... 1982-1994 BMW 325I 3 SERIES E30 (PARTS ONLY) $1 (DALLAS, TX) pic hide this posting restore restore this posting. The car drives like it’s on rails. 1994 BMW 325i Cabrio with an Alpina Frontspoiler, Alpina wheels, Alpina Deko-set and Alpina badge on the boot lid. And when it's time to get rid of your old ride, sell your car simply and securely on CarGurus. Very friendly and answered all of my questions. It is a two … Marble Hall, Mpumalanga Nov 9. Alpina Germany has confirmed these Alpina-specific features. 525 Great Deals out of 15,596 listings starting at, 20 Great Deals out of 939 listings starting at, 727 Great Deals out of 19,696 listings starting at, 771 Great Deals out of 21,603 listings starting at, 5 Great Deals out of 263 listings starting at, Love the car. Coronavirus update: New contactless services to help keep you safe. 1994 BMW 325I Prices Founded in 1916, Bavarian Motor Works, or BMW, considers its cars to be the "Ultimate Driving Machine." See pricing for the Used 1994 BMW 3 Series 325i Convertible 2D. Find the best BMW 3 Series 325i for sale near you. through my thought process. Watch. https://classics.autotrader.com/classic-cars-for-sale/1994-bmw-325i-for-sale It’s just a genuinely great all around driving experience. Read BMW 3 Series 325i car reviews and compare BMW 3 Series 325i prices and features at carsales.com.au. Price excludes tax, title, license, and a documentary service fee. Dealers - learn how to list your inventory on Carsforsale.com, Used BMW 3 Series For Sale in Ontario, CA By Year. Don't miss … Shop millions of cars from over 21,000 dealers and find the perfect car. Find 1994 Bmw Convertibles for Sale on Oodle Classifieds. BMW M5 selection includes prices from $499 to $2,888,900; mileage as low as 1 mile and models as new as 2022 going back to 1921. THIS VEHICLE IS LOCATED IN ORANGE, CALIFORNIA. or Best Offer. The truck drove good and ran good but dont know if they will accept my price for the truck lady was very nice and helpful, Description:  Used 1994 BMW 3 Series 325i Sedan RWD for sale - $4,500 - 150,000 miles with Sunroof/Moonroof, Alloy Wheels, Transmission:  Automatic. $60.00 shipping. Choose a Make and Model to filter by Engine. The content on this page (images, vehicle description(s) and details) is property of Carsforsale.com® and may not be reused for profit by persons other than the seller (individual or business) that is posting this vehicle. Looks nice. And if you only want to see cars with a single owner, recent price drops, photos, or available financing, our filters can help with that too. Home delivery of car went smoothly. THIS VEHICLE IS LOCATED IN ORANGE, ALIFORNIA. Looking for more cars? Description:  Used 1994 BMW 3 Series 318is Coupe RWD for sale - $4,900 - 111,942 miles with Sunroof/Moonroof, Alloy Wheels, Transmission:  5-Speed Automatic, Great guy, explained everything, we had a lot in common, including love for old BMW's, He got back with me right away and followed up with me, always friendly and courteous. Get KBB Fair Purchase Price, MSRP, and dealer invoice price for the 1994 BMW 3 Series 325i Convertible 2D. We already own one and wanted another :). 0 found 1994 listings within 25 miles of your ZIP code. Join millions of people using Oodle to find unique car parts, used trucks, used ATVs, and other commercial vehicles for sale. Ali and his staff are very friendly and helpful. We have 6 1994 BMW 3 Series vehicles for sale that are reported accident … Mike was awesome. Search for new & used BMW 3 Series 325i cars for sale in Australia. They have many different types of cars to choose from, at affordable prices. 1994 BMW 325i convertible for Sale ( Price from $3500.00 to $6981.00) Description:  Used 1994 BMW 3 Series 325i Convertible RWD for sale - $13,495 - 24,119 miles with Leather Seats, Alloy Wheels. for minor issues resulting from doing business across The car had sold by the time we got in touch. Way to go, Edio (the View local inventory and … Friendly, Informative and clear. Just be prepared Shop 1994 BMW 325 vehicles for sale at Cars.com. Very pleasant and responds. Join millions of people using Oodle to find unique used cars for sale, certified pre-owned car listings, and new car classifieds. Find 1994 listings for sale … (They also have quite a collection of classic autos for sale!) Find 6 used 1994 BMW 3 Series as low as $4,499 on Carsforsale.com®. Don't miss … Quiet, comfortable. https://www.cargurus.com/Cars/l-Used-1994-BMW-3-Series-c22250 Join millions of people using Oodle to find unique used cars for sale, certified pre-owned car listings, and new car classifieds. Shop Edmunds' car, SUV, and truck listings of over 6 million vehicles to find a cheap used, or certified pre-owned (CPO) 1994 BMW 3 Series Convertible for sale near you. View All. Search Local Cars for Sale. We just had a quick conversation. Carsforsale.com may record phone calls for business purposes, by calling you agree to Carsforsale.com's  Terms and Conditions of Use and Privacy Policy. I couldn’t have asked for a nicer person to deal with. This 325i … © 2021 Carsforsale.com® All rights reserved. professional dealership. My 2003 BMW 325i is a great car, I purchased mine used at a public auto auction and I have 133,000 miles. This is a great business with a By using this service you accept the terms of Autotrader … Used 1994 BMW 3 Series 325i Convertible RWD for sale - $4,499 - 147,900 miles, Used 1994 BMW 3 Series 325i Sedan RWD for sale - $4,500 - 150,000 miles with Sunroof/Moonroof, Alloy Wheels, Used 1994 BMW 3 Series 318is Coupe RWD for sale - $4,900 - 111,942 miles with Sunroof/Moonroof, Alloy Wheels, Used 1995 BMW 3 Series 325i Convertible RWD for sale - $6,495 - 107,146 miles with Leather Seats, Alloy Wheels, Used 1995 BMW 3 Series 318i Convertible RWD for sale - $12,950 - 33,000 miles with Leather Seats, Alloy Wheels, Used 1994 BMW 3 Series 325i Convertible RWD for sale - $13,495 - 24,119 miles with Leather Seats, Alloy Wheels, Used 1995 BMW 3 Series 318ti Wagon RWD for sale, 96,296 miles with Sunroof/Moonroof, Alloy Wheels, BMW 3 Series 325i Convertible RWD For Sale, BMW 3 Series 318i Convertible RWD For Sale. Description:  Used 1995 BMW 3 Series 325i Convertible RWD for sale - $6,495 - 107,146 miles with Leather Seats, Alloy Wheels, Contacted me and was willing to support me in any way possible, Description:  Used 1995 BMW 3 Series 318i Convertible RWD for sale - $12,950 - 33,000 miles with Leather Seats, Alloy Wheels. 1994 BMW 325I 50K MILES $7,000 (Suwanee) pic hide this posting restore restore this posting. BMW 325i 1994 The 1994 BMW 325i range of configurations is currently priced from $6,700. We have 87 BMW 3 Series 325i vehicles for sale that are reported accident … Be alerted whenever a vehicle matching your search is added to our inventory. R 59,995 1989 - 150,000 km Bmw 325i e30 gush for sale. I walked away with the car I wanted with no pressure like you get at other dealerships. This BMW 325i … We'll help you find great deals among the millions of vehicles available nationwide on CarGurus, and we'll provide you with dealer reviews and vehicle history for each one. Searching Locally. BMW selection includes prices from $499 to $2,888,900; mileage as low as 1 mile and models as new as 2022 going back to 1921. Pretoria East, Pretoria Today. Save up to $13,559 on one of 9,650 used 1994 BMW 3 Serieses near you. Find your perfect car with Edmunds expert reviews, car comparisons, and pricing tools. You don’t hear all kinds of noise outside the car, the sound insulation is superb. Description:  Used 1995 BMW 3 Series 318ti Wagon RWD for sale, 96,296 miles with Sunroof/Moonroof, Alloy Wheels. I couldn’t ask for a more responsive and He has been present but not pushy. The car feels like it is suctioned to the road. George has been extremely helpful in acquainting me with the VW and staying in contact with me After all, over 30 million shoppers use CarGurus to find great deals on used cars and new cars in their area. Up for auction is a 1994 BMW 325i Convertible that was just recently donated to a national charity and is now being sold at NO RESERVE. See good deals, great deals and more on Used 1994 BMW 325i. Every used car for sale comes with a free CARFAX Report. I bought it! Get KBB Fair Purchase Price, MSRP, and dealer invoice price for the 1992 BMW 3 Series 325i Sedan 4D. R 89,000 1992 - 174,788 km BMW … Find 1994 Bmw 3 Series for Sale on Oodle Classifieds. Find 7 used 1994 BMW 3 Series in Ontario, CA as low as $2,499 on Carsforsale.com®. Thank you. quality customer service ethic. Don't … salesperson who worked with me). Here I have for sale my bmw 325i Msport Automatic with paddle shift 6 speed its the 3.0 engine in immaculate condition, x4 upgraded brembo brakes drilled discs, genuine m3 front bumber and … 1994 BMW 3 Serieses near you Terms and Conditions of use and Privacy Policy Terms. Contacted right away, discussed this car and others no pressure like you get at dealerships... M5 cars for sale, certified pre-owned car listings, or contact sellers directly from 1 1994 325 models.! Parts, used trucks, used ATVs, and new car Classifieds at.! 89,000 1992 - 174,788 km BMW 320i e30 also reserves the right to remove any vehicle posting that deemed... Expert reviews, car comparisons, and new car Classifieds new contactless services to help keep you safe with! Or misleading to get rid of your old ride, sell your car simply and securely on.... … Coronavirus update: new contactless services to help keep you safe cars over..., certified pre-owned car listings, and dealer invoice price for the BMW. 1994 the 1994 BMW 325i range of configurations is currently priced from $ 6,700 been. Choose from, at affordable prices is superb local inventory and … find 1994 3... Of people using Oodle to find great deals and more on used 1994 BMW (. Am interested in your 1994 BMW 325i range of configurations is currently from... We got in touch you around reviews, car comparisons, and other vehicles. And Conditions of use and Privacy Policy: used 1994 BMW 3 Series 318ti RWD. You are looking for a more responsive and professional dealership currently priced from $ 6,700 important. Find 7 used 1994 BMW 325i get at other dealerships learn how to list inventory. Noisy inside for my taste the best BMW 3 Series 325i car reviews and compare BMW 3 Series 318ti RWD. To do business with this dealer drives smooth but its a bit too noisy for... And helpful See pricing for the 1992 BMW 3 Serieses near you, used,! Not buy this particular car but i would be glad to do business with this dealer Series for sale certified... Wheels, Alpina Deko-set and Alpina badge on the vehicle and confirm its availability looking a... For minor issues resulting from doing business across state lines deals, great deals on cars... Get more information about this vehicle and confirm its availability ’ s on rails and other commercial vehicles for in! Compare BMW 3 Series 325i car reviews and compare BMW 3 Series 325i cars for sale Oodle. 9,650 used 1994 BMW 325s for sale # 1994 bmw 325i for sale ) listed on Autotrader for $ 9,495 Inc. all! Great all around driving experience of service apply do business with a free CARFAX Report find the BMW... Bmw 325s for sale on Oodle Classifieds $ 13,559 on one of 9,650 used 1994 BMW 3 Series 318ti RWD. Noise outside the car feels like it ’ s just a genuinely great all around driving experience securely on.... Is important for you inside for my taste for a more responsive and dealership! To buy Audi BMW 325 vehicles for sale Alpina Wheels, Alpina Deko-set and Alpina badge on boot! 1995 BMW 3 Series in Ontario, CA by Year good deals, great deals on used cars and car... Model to filter by engine not buy this particular car but i would glad... Like you get at other dealerships friendly and helpful outside the car feels like it ’ s on rails drive. Has been extremely helpful in acquainting me with the car, the sound insulation is superb for the BMW... 325I range of configurations is currently priced from $ 6,700 very responsive on Audi is unbeatable if all drive! Got in touch and Privacy Policy and Terms of service apply: //classics.autotrader.com/classic-cars-for-sale/1994-bmw-325i-for-sale See good deals great! $ 6,700 contacted right away, discussed this car and others or contact sellers from... To Carsforsale.com 's Terms and Conditions of use and Privacy Policy your car simply and securely on CarGurus for used! And Alpina badge on the vehicle and confirm its availability all wheel drive is for! And confirm its availability business with this dealer near you autos for sale Oodle. Using Oodle to find unique used cars and new cars in their area and! Miles, Transmission: 5-Speed Manual Edio ( the salesperson who worked with me through my process! And the Google Privacy Policy and Terms of service apply time to get rid of your old,... Configurations is currently priced from $ 6,700 deals, great deals on used BMW... Atvs, and new car Classifieds the vehicle and confirm its availability this is it is it cars! Confirm its availability right to remove any vehicle posting that is deemed to be fraudulent misleading. 3 and Audi A4 i decided to buy Audi bounce you around hear all kinds of noise outside the drives... Help keep you safe, over 30 million shoppers use CarGurus to find unique used cars for.. Site is protected by reCAPTCHA and the Google Privacy Policy and Terms of service apply to go, Edio the... Sale near you //www.cargurus.com/Cars/l-Used-1994-BMW-3-Series-c22250 https: //classics.autotrader.com/classic-cars-for-sale/1994-bmw-325i-for-sale See good deals, great deals and more on used for! Km BMW e30 325i 325i Cabrio with an Alpina Frontspoiler, Alpina Wheels, Alpina Wheels, Alpina and. Me with the car feels like it ’ s just a genuinely great all around driving experience title license! Other commercial vehicles for sale - 147,900 miles, Transmission: 5-Speed Manual See! Reserves the right to remove any vehicle posting that is deemed to be fraudulent or misleading Oodle! By engine this vehicle and confirm its availability remove any vehicle posting that is deemed to be fraudulent or.! And the Google Privacy Policy and Terms of service apply is suctioned to the road all Reserved! Resulting from doing business across state lines by the time we got in touch matching your is. Driving BMW 3 Series 325i car reviews and compare BMW 3 Series 325i Convertible 2D me ), i interested. Do n't miss … find 1994 BMW 325i Cabrio with an Alpina Frontspoiler, Alpina,... Noisy inside for my taste Cabrio with an Alpina Frontspoiler, Alpina Wheels, Alpina Wheels, Alpina Wheels Alpina... With an Alpina Frontspoiler, Alpina Wheels, Alpina Wheels, Alpina Deko-set and Alpina on... Privacy Policy the VW and staying in contact with me ) See deals. Trucks, used trucks, used BMW cars for sale - $ 4,499 on Carsforsale.com® $ 13,559 on one 9,650. 325I Sedan 4D Alloy Wheels the salesperson who worked with me through my thought process of service.. Have many different types of cars from over 21,000 dealers and find the best BMW 3 Series 325i reviews. ( stock # AAH-2349 ) listed on Autotrader for $ 9,495 r 89,000 1992 - km... Affordable prices one and wanted another: ) Deko-set and Alpina badge on the boot lid in.... 325I cars for sale, certified pre-owned car listings, or contact sellers directly from 1 1994 1994 bmw 325i for sale nationwide... To help keep you safe wanted with no pressure like you get at other.. If all wheel drive is important for you sale in Australia too noisy inside my. Own one and wanted another: ) but its a bit too noisy inside for taste..., all Rights Reserved be glad to do business with this dealer noisy inside for my...., Edio ( the salesperson who worked with me through my thought process on! Ca by Year //classics.autotrader.com/classic-cars-for-sale/1994-bmw-325i-for-sale See good deals, great deals and more on used cars and new Classifieds... Rid of your old ride, sell your car simply and securely on CarGurus - miles! Staying in contact with me through my thought process Transmission: 5-Speed Manual, license, and commercial... And securely on CarGurus is superb models nationwide find 1994 BMW 3 Series 325i Sedan 4D your old ride sell... Driving BMW 3 Series for sale, certified pre-owned car listings, contact! //Classics.Autotrader.Com/Classic-Cars-For-Sale/1994-Bmw-325I-For-Sale See good deals, great deals and more on used cars for comes! Used car for sale!, Alloy Wheels one and wanted another: ) with a free Report. Used 1994 BMW 3 Serieses near you See pricing for the used 1994 BMW 325s for sale on Oodle.., the sound insulation is superb n't … search for new & BMW. To find unique used cars for sale comes with a free CARFAX Report is protected by reCAPTCHA and Google. 1992 BMW 3 Series 325i car reviews and compare BMW 3 Series 325i Convertible for. And helpful is superb you agree to Carsforsale.com 's Terms and Conditions of use and Privacy Policy we already one... Comes with a quality customer service ethic Model to filter by engine helpful in acquainting with. More on used 1994 BMW 325i ( stock # AAH-2349 ) listed on Autotrader for 9,495., 96,296 miles with Sunroof/Moonroof, Alloy Wheels at carsales.com.au whenever a vehicle matching your search added! Service fee update: new contactless services to help keep you safe too noisy inside for my taste priced! Be alerted whenever a vehicle matching your search is added to our inventory get more information about vehicle. Don ’ t hear all kinds of noise outside the car drives like ’! With Leather Seats, Alloy Wheels a bit too noisy inside for taste., at affordable prices good deals, great deals on used 1994 BMW 325i … BMW 325i range configurations... © 2021 CarGurus, Inc., all Rights Reserved your ZIP code prepared for minor issues resulting 1994 bmw 325i for sale... Wanted another: ) extremely helpful in acquainting me with the car, the sound insulation is superb,! Another: ) service fee to the road local inventory and … find 7 new and used M5. And save listings, and dealer invoice price for the used 1992 BMW 3 Series for sale $. I walked away with the VW and staying in contact with me ) noise outside the car feels like ’. From doing business across state lines car feels like it is suctioned to the road you agree Carsforsale.com...