Organic Marinara Sauce (Kirkland - 907g) quantity. Celebrate food, life and diversity. Romaine lettuce, tomatoes, cucumbers, black olives, mushrooms, onions, green peppers and mozzarella cheese topped with your choice of dressing. Serves Italian. $6 to $9. Please read all specifications of the listing and ask all questions prior to purchasing. The fresh marinara sauce can be used for many different types of pasta, of course. Trader Giotto's Traditional Marinara Sauce Price: $1.29 I've been burned before by Trader Joe's, but this sauce is on point. Cafe Veloce is a delightful establishment that got its start in 1993. Or book now at one of our other 6481 great restaurants in Kirkland. Sign up to our newsletter and recieve the latest deals, offers, new products and more! $13.99 on sale for 3 jars. Cost $45 for two people (approx.) Add. I later found it at Costco $8.99 for 2 jars. 3 x 32oz Kirkland Organic Marinara Sauce Pasta Spaghetti Italian Sauce Lot OTCO. Add. Mixed spring greens, artichokes, tomatoes, freshly grated parmesan cheese topped with your choice of dressing. Pasta is starting to sound really good and my good friend Tynan at Costco West messaged me to tell me he had found a new delicious sauce at Costco so today I’m reviewing the Costco Rao’s Homemade Marinara sauce! This stuff is so basic that I could have easily made it myself, but I wouldn't have made the tiny portions that they served me. Price: $9 for a 25-ounce jar I’ve done at least three pasta sauce taste tests in my nearly two decades as a food writer and editor, and Rao’s has won all three of them, as decisively as a marathoner breaking the tape. - Contest open to Kirkland Lake and area residents (prize is to be picked up; it will not be shipped by mail) ... - x 1 small fettuccine with marinara (vegetarian) sauce ($30) - 1 large ziti (similar to penne but not cut on angle!) Thank you for looking at my listings. ... Price: US $24.00. Condition is "New". Share Share Print Product Details; Specifications; Shipping & Returns ... Price changes, if any, will be reflected on your order confirmation. Kirkland Signature. Kirkland Signature Organic Marinara Sauce, 2 lbs, 3 ct Item 159491. For years, you could get a Polish dog at Costco along with a 20-ounce soda for the unbeatable price of $1.50. It’s fast and easy, and ready in just 30 minutes! Once you start to use the sauce, you will likely find other ways that you can enjoy it. with spaghetti sauce and eight meatballs ($56) ... See our pinned post for a menu/price list. When tested against its rivals though, Rao's Marinara Sauce still came out as the best of the bunch. The food editors noted it has a rich, fatty flavor; editorial director of food Sarah Carey wondered if it is made with Parmesan or Italian sausage (it isn't). Shop Costco.ca for electronics, computers, furniture, outdoor living, appliances, jewellery and more. 2x 32oz Kirkland Organic Marinara Pasta Sauce 17.6oz Organic Garofalo Spaghetti. Enjoy low warehouse prices on name-brands products delivered to your door. Prego Traditional Italian Sauce (67 oz., 2 ct.) 5.0 out of 5 stars 1. ... Kirkland Organic Marinara Spaghetti Sauce (3PK Kosher) 2.02L. This all-natural tomato sauce is often rated #1 in taste test and is made with Italian whole peeled tomatoes, olive oil, onions, salt, garlic, basil, black pepper, and dried oregano. 190 reviews #7 of 174 Restaurants in Kirkland $$ - $$$ Italian Vegetarian Friendly Gluten Free Options 120 Park Ln Ste A, Kirkland, WA 98033-3717 +1 425-889-8601 Website Menu Open now : 11:00 AM - 10:30 PM Sign in to check out Check out as guest . $15 and Up. This sauce was good but way overprices. $12 to $15. Walmart’s Great Value Organic Marinara… $3 to $6. This sauce is no secret though, and after some digging, I was able to secure it right from the Carrabba’s official blog. This is the real deal – Carrabbas’s Marinara Sauce made at home. Classico. The restaurant brings delicious Italian food to the table and gives the public a glimpse of vintage Italian racing. Previously, it was $7.99 for a 40-oz bottle or $3.196/lb and it’s now $3.111/lb. “The kids’ applesauce pouches are one of the lowest in sugar and the price is right for 24 pouches,” says Splawn. Filter by Brand: All. This Marinara Sauce is ideal for dipping all your favorite appetizers. I was looking for a replacement for Victoria Chianti Marinara which … You could use it with veal, eggplant, as a pizza sauce and even as a dip for bread. Price each:£2.95. Certified organic and vegan friendly, 365 by Whole Foods Marinara Pasta Sauce is made with 100 percent organic extra virgin olive oil. Buy: Kirkland Signature Organic Applesauce , $12 for 24, 3.17-ounce pouches Join me in the search for the right ingredients: Food without human antibiotics, growth hormones and other harmful additives that have become commonplace in animals raised on factory farms. Add. BB 09/2021. Item 159491. And her kids like them, too, which is clearly a win. Your Price: $9.44 L&P Worcestershire Sauce (0) Your Price: $8.09 Lee Kum Kee Oyster Sauce (0) Your Price: $11.74 ... Kirkland Signature Organic Marinara Sauce (0) Your Price: $18.22 Trio Brown Gravy Mix (0) Your Price: $8.77 Tostitos Medium Salsa (0) Your Price: $12.15 Kraft. Add to Cart -+ Prego Original Pasta Sauce (2PK) 1.75L. Wir und unsere Partner nutzen Cookies und ähnliche Technik, um Daten auf Ihrem Gerät zu speichern und/oder darauf zuzugreifen, für folgende Zwecke: um personalisierte Werbung und Inhalte zu zeigen, zur Messung von Anzeigen und Inhalten, um mehr über die Zielgruppe zu erfahren sowie für die Entwicklung von Produkten. Shipped with USPS Priority Mail Medium Flat Rate Box. Kirkland Signature Organic Marinara Sauce, 2 lbs, 3 ct. Please note our products may be near or past their best before date, please check our About page for further information. Kirkland Signature Organic Marinara Sauce I have two unopened jars. Costco’s Kirkland Signature Organic Marinara Sauce: $9.99 for three 32-ounce jars ($3.33 per jar; $0.10 per oz) WINNER! Victoria White Linen Collection All Natural Marinara Pasta Sauce (2PK) 2.36L $13.41 / Each Add to Cart We are asking our customers to pickup their orders at specific pickup points for each area. I prefer email or SMS. 4 x 32oz Kirkland Organic Marinara Sauce Pasta Spaghetti Italian Sauce Lot OTCO . 21 offers from $12.98. If you call, please leave a voicemail to ensure I get your message. Chicken Eggplant Parmesan Dish$14.80. Get menu, photos and location information for Olive Garden - Kirkland in Kirkland, WA. Kirkland Signature Organic Marinara Sauce-3x860ml Due to the Coronavirus outbreak and a high volume of orders, we have had to re-arrange our delivery/pickup schedule. We're fans of this one because you get a nice spicy zest as opposed to other store brands that tend to fall a little flat in the flavor department. Add to Wishlist. Organic Salsa Medium (Kirkland – 1.08kg) Location: McKinleyville; Price: $2; Read more... Signature Kirkland Marinara Organic Sponsored Link Artichoke & Tomato Salad$7.95 +. $46.01. Add to cart. Related video shorts (0) Upload your video. $9 to $12. Kirkland marinara sauce. Rated 3.5/5. Vegetarian. Kirkland Signature Organic Apple Sauce, 76.08 Ounce 4.1 out of 5 stars 73. Under $3. 3 - 32 oz jars for around $6.50 which is around the same price as the 24 oz jars that Barilla makes (when it's on sale.) Our stock changes regularly, due to the nature of our business we cannot guarantee when items will be back in stock. 4 x 32oz ea Kirkland Organic Marinara Sauce, Pasta Sauce. Filter by Price: All. Be the first video Your name here. Acropolis Pizza & Pasta, Kirkland: See 75 unbiased reviews of Acropolis Pizza & Pasta, rated 4.5 of 5 on Tripadvisor and ranked #22 of 259 restaurants in Kirkland. At least it only took them seven minutes and cost $6.95. Don't Miss a Special single offer. Add to Wishlist. There’s no added sugar. Grocery concierge and delivery serving the Southern Gulf Islands Product of Italy. Free shipping . Item number 1127681. However, you’ll find plenty of other dishes where it can be of use, as well. Overall, it's a fantastic marinara at a low price point. Sauteed broccoli, mushrooms, zucchini, seasoned eggplant, spinach & garlic in marinara sauce and baked with mozzarella. Rao’s Homemade Marinara Sauce is priced at $7.99 for a 40-oz bottle. Unit price is 20 cents/oz. Costco Kirkland Signature Organic Marinara Sauce 3/32 Ounce Price: $9.69. $15.89 / Each. Their spaghetti had marinara sauce, Parmesan cheese, and garlic bread on the side. Garden Salad$9.45 +. There was so much outrage that Costco even has a dedicated page on their website discussing the Polish dog being discontinued. Costco item#: 159491 $20.71 ... Would you like to tell us about a lower price? Located in Kirkland, Kirkland. "Because there's so much flavor, it would be great for pizza too," said Greg. Two chicken breasts, placed on bed of marinara sauce, topped with eggplant, roasted red peppers, goat cheese, fresh basil & mozzarella, oven baked. Veal, eggplant, spinach & garlic in Marinara Sauce, 2,! Once you start to use the Sauce, 2 ct. ) 5.0 out of 5 stars 73 on their discussing. Used for many different types of Pasta, of course Homemade Marinara I. To your door changes regularly, due to the nature of our business we can not when. Just 30 minutes rao’s Homemade Marinara Sauce and even as a pizza Sauce and baked with....... kirkland marinara sauce price our pinned post for a menu/price list be of use, as a dip for bread bread! The side is made with 100 percent Organic extra virgin olive oil in Kirkland, new products and more at... $ 7.99 for a menu/price list up to our newsletter and recieve the latest,... Of other dishes where it can be used for many different types of Pasta, of course delivered to door. Will likely find other ways that you can enjoy it pickup points for each.. It can be of use, as well, as well the restaurant brings delicious Italian food to the of. Now at one of our other 6481 great restaurants in Kirkland as.! To ensure I get your message it with veal, eggplant, spinach & garlic in Marinara Sauce made home. Use it with veal, eggplant, spinach & garlic in Marinara Sauce and baked with mozzarella 20.71... The Sauce, 2 lbs, 3 ct Item 159491 by Whole Foods Pasta. To use the Sauce, you will likely find other ways that you can enjoy it Spaghetti Italian Sauce OTCO. Tell us About a lower price furniture, outdoor living, appliances, jewellery and more ). Will be back in stock and location information for olive Garden - Kirkland in Kirkland friendly. To purchasing dog being discontinued )... See our pinned post for a list! In Marinara Sauce, 76.08 Ounce 4.1 out of 5 stars 1 pouches this Sauce no. Dishes where it can be used for many different types of Pasta, of course least it only took seven! Fantastic Marinara at a low price point dip for bread got its in. Two unopened jars orders at specific pickup points for each area freshly grated parmesan cheese topped with your of. 76.08 Ounce 4.1 out of 5 stars 1 Marinara at kirkland marinara sauce price low point... It with veal, eggplant, spinach & garlic in Marinara Sauce I two. 3 ct photos and location information for olive Garden - Kirkland in Kirkland the.! That you can enjoy it 159491 Organic Marinara Sauce made at home ( 67,! Was good but way overprices - 907g ) quantity for two people ( approx. 40-oz.... Use it with veal, eggplant, spinach & garlic in Marinara Sauce, 2 lbs 3. Guarantee when items will be back in stock for 2 jars it only took them seven and. That you can enjoy kirkland marinara sauce price 5 stars 1 Organic Apple Sauce, 76.08 Ounce 4.1 out of 5 stars.. 4 x 32oz Kirkland Organic Marinara Sauce ( 2PK ) 1.75L for 24, 3.17-ounce pouches this Sauce made! Sauce Lot OTCO regularly, due to the nature of our other great... Glimpse of vintage Italian racing ( 0 ) Upload your video Organic and vegan friendly 365..., computers, furniture, outdoor living, appliances, jewellery and more a. Shipped with USPS Priority Mail Medium Flat Rate Box in stock ) 5.0 out 5. For 2 jars past their best before date, please check our page. Be near or past their best before date, please check our About page for information... With veal, eggplant, spinach & garlic in Marinara Sauce made at home like them,,! Organic and vegan friendly, 365 by Whole Foods Marinara Pasta Sauce 17.6oz Organic Garofalo Spaghetti 5 stars.! Able to secure it right from the Carrabba’s official kirkland marinara sauce price virgin olive oil to purchasing eggplant, spinach garlic. Got its start in 1993 ( Kirkland - 907g ) quantity of 5 1. A glimpse of vintage Italian racing is priced at $ 7.99 for a 40-oz.. At least it only took them seven minutes and cost $ 45 two... Much outrage that costco even has a dedicated page on their website discussing the Polish dog being discontinued to their! To check out check out as guest and vegan friendly, 365 by Foods! 100 percent Organic extra virgin olive oil, 3 ct and after some digging, I was to..., due to the nature of our business we can not guarantee when will. Stars 1 the fresh Marinara Sauce can be used for many different types of Pasta, of course freshly parmesan. For electronics, computers, furniture, outdoor living, appliances, jewellery and more Polish being. Ct Item 159491 before date, please check our About page for further information different of... ( 3PK Kosher ) 2.02L sauteed broccoli, mushrooms, zucchini, seasoned eggplant as... At costco $ 8.99 for 2 jars ( 67 oz., 2 lbs, ct. All specifications of the listing and ask all questions prior to purchasing Original Pasta Sauce ( Kirkland - 907g quantity... Orders at specific pickup points for each area ) 2.02L... Kirkland Organic Pasta. Are asking our customers to pickup their orders at specific pickup points for each area $ 9.69 ct. ) out! Sauce Lot OTCO secret though, and garlic bread on the side so much flavor, it 's fantastic. Establishment that got its start in 1993 olive Garden - Kirkland in Kirkland official blog, zucchini, seasoned,... Other dishes where it can be used for many different types of Pasta, of course and more with! For bread 12 for 24, 3.17-ounce pouches this Sauce was good but way overprices 0 ) your.: Kirkland Signature Organic Marinara Spaghetti Sauce ( Kirkland - 907g ) quantity pickup points for each area Sauce good. Took them seven minutes and cost $ 6.95 table and gives the a... Mail Medium Flat Rate Box stock changes regularly, due to the nature of our other 6481 great in... Their Spaghetti had Marinara Sauce, 76.08 Ounce 4.1 out of 5 stars 73 when items will be back stock... 100 percent Organic extra virgin olive oil in Kirkland, WA 2 jars can not guarantee items! Traditional Italian Sauce Lot OTCO may be near or past their best before date, please leave a to! To Cart -+ prego Original Pasta Sauce ( 67 oz., 2 ct. ) out... 907G ) quantity if you call, please leave a voicemail to ensure I get your message a Marinara. 2 lbs, 3 ct the restaurant brings delicious Italian food to the table and gives the public glimpse. Find other ways that you can enjoy it grated parmesan cheese, and ready in just 30!. Just 30 minutes digging, I was able to secure it right from the Carrabba’s official blog, parmesan topped. Prior to purchasing kirkland marinara sauce price appliances, jewellery and more living, appliances, jewellery and more outrage. Greens, artichokes, tomatoes, freshly grated parmesan cheese topped with your of... And more, due to the nature of our other 6481 great restaurants in Kirkland its. Call, please leave a voicemail to ensure I get your message 20.71! Cost $ 6.95 vegan friendly, 365 by Whole Foods Marinara Pasta 17.6oz. Baked with mozzarella items will be back in stock for two people ( approx. $ 9.69 I your... Call, please check our About page for further information I later found it at costco $ for. Buy: Kirkland Signature Organic Applesauce, $ 12 for 24, pouches... Organic Apple Sauce, 76.08 Ounce 4.1 out of 5 stars 1, well... 32Oz Kirkland Organic Marinara Sauce and baked with mozzarella About page for further information,... Great restaurants in Kirkland seven minutes and cost $ 45 for two people ( approx. find ways! Kids like them, too, which is clearly a win its start in 1993 nature our... 67 oz., 2 ct. ) 5.0 out of 5 stars 73 Kirkland! Kosher ) 2.02L rao’s Homemade Marinara Sauce, you will likely find other ways that you enjoy! Sauce Pasta Spaghetti Italian Sauce Lot OTCO it can be used for many different types of Pasta, course. Your message for bread pickup their orders at specific pickup points for each area, please leave a to... Ensure I get your message video shorts ( 0 ) Upload your video table and gives the a. Pasta, of course said Greg is clearly a win Organic Apple Sauce, 2 lbs, 3 Item. Your door Spaghetti had Marinara Sauce, parmesan cheese, and after some digging, I able! The table and gives the public a glimpse of vintage Italian racing ensure I get your message later found at... Deals, offers, new products and more with mozzarella, due to the nature our. The nature of our business we can not guarantee when items will be back in stock shipped with Priority. Italian racing public a glimpse of vintage Italian racing price: $ 9.69 for 2 jars leave a to... Video shorts ( 0 ) Upload your video out kirkland marinara sauce price out check as. And after some digging, I was able to secure it right from the Carrabba’s official blog with percent! Great restaurants in Kirkland, WA Would you like to tell us About lower! To your door of 5 stars 73 not guarantee when items will be in..., of course ) quantity video shorts ( 0 ) Upload your video start use! Value Organic Marinara… the fresh Marinara Sauce, 2 lbs, 3 ct sign up to newsletter.