Bake your most delicious loaf of rye bread or add complex flavors to other baked goods, including cookies, brownies, and quick breads with our medium blend Organic Rye Flour. Add the flour about 1/4 cup at a time, stirring until just mixed. Think banana split, you'll get the picture. The BEST Banana Muffins EVER 213 comments; They have a nice spring to them. Bake about 23-28 minutes. Completely … #BananaMuffins #KingArthurBananaMuffins #BananaMuffins #StateFairBananaMuffins. Divide batter into the muffin cups, filling to the top. And since I haven't had the time to create my own GF muffins, this seemed like the perfect time to try out King Arthur Flour Gluten Free Muffin Mix. This recipe uses pantry staples and … Remove from oven and after a couple of minutes transfer the muffins … How to make Banana Muffins with Chocolate Chips. If you know how to make Banana Bread, making Banana Muffins is basically exactly the same. Thank you for supporting Confessions of a Baking Queen Add the banana, honey and eggs, beating until smooth. The prep time should not be over 10 minutes, and with a baking time of 20 minutes, it means that your muffins will be ready to be devoured within 30 minutes.Win! I make them at least once a week. ... Then I found a bag of wonderful cocoa from King Arthur Flour that had been sent to me as a gift and my taste buds began to crank. Read my disclosure policy.. Easy and oh so delish! Chocolate and banana? Banana chocolate chip muffins This is the first day of the third week of the Blogging Marathon. I’ve said it before and I’ll say it again. Perfectly domed, moist, and made with love. Add the flour and chocolate chips, stiring until smooth. They have never led me astray and this recipe just boosted my confidence in them! I found this recipe on the King Arthur Flour website. Is it because they are easily "healthified?" Add the banana, honey and eggs, beating until smooth. 2/3 cup chocolate chips. Is it because they are so versatile? Beat together the butter, sugar, baking soda, salt, cinnamon, nutmeg and vanilla in a medium bowl until smooth. granulated sugar 1 large egg 1 c. very ripe bananas, mashed (1-2) There’s nothing like a warm, homemade, bakery-style muffin. Banana Chocolate Chip Muffins Ingredients 1¼ c. all-purpose flour ½ c. + 2 tbsp. The theme is Kids Delight - Oven baked snacks. Add the classic, flavorful taste of rye to all your favorite treats. Gild the lily with a powdered sugar glaze. This post may contain affiliate links. Add chocolate chips, stirring until smooth. Preheat oven to 350 degrees and line or grease a 12-cup muffin tin. Ripe bananas never go to waste at my house. Banana Chocolate Chip Muffins So Yummy! This easy, mix in minutes recipe from King Arthur Banana Streusel Muffins was developed for the Junior Competition at the fair! These muffins are a kids delight. I didn't have any buttermilk to make my usual banana muffins so I went on a search for a recipe that didn't use buttermilk. They are just as easy as banana chocolate chip bread with a bonus of baking quicker and individually frozen. The inspiration for this recipe came from the King Arthur website. However, I changed the ingredients extensively based on my needs and what I had at home. Article … The muffins are moist and flavorful. Making these Choc Chip Muffins are seriously so easy - and SO quick too! It took me about a week to eat through my dozen muffins. Today I decided that I really wanted some banana muffins too. All of the above. Kept in an air tight container, the muffins had good texture and moisture until they were all gone. February 21, 2014 by Maureen 65 Comments. They are more often used in banana chocolate chip muffins baked in bulk for quick snacks, breakfast out the door and sometimes a dessert. Everyone needs a good Banana Nut Muffin recipe in their archive. These Banana Chocolate Chip Muffins will have you skipping your usual stop at the local bakery for breakfast and instead opting for … Top-quality flours, baking recipes, kitchen tools and gadgets, and specialty baking ingredients. The muffin mix is a vanilla base that you can use to stir in whatever added ingredients you want. Chocolate Chocolate Chip Muffins. Is it because I am searching for fun things to try in the kitchen? They’re made with King Arthur white whole wheat flour (which is my new go to flour), honey, applesauce, coconut oil, mashed bananas (of course), cinnamon, nutmeg, and chopped pecans for a little crunch. Muffins have been my jam as of late. Chocolate Chocolate Chip Muffins (using oil and milk, King Arthur flour recipe), Breads, Muffins, Quick Breads We collect recipes, old, new, home to thousands of recipes shared by … This post may contain affiliate links, which may pay me a small commission for my referral at no extra cost to you! I guess that’s why I make these so often and take them everywhere including baseball games. These muffins are so incredibly moist! Banana chocolate chip muffins made with the King Arthur Gluten Free flour taste and feel like traditional muffins! 12 to 14 muffins Banana Chocolate Chip Muffins These tender, moist banana muffins are packed with three different kinds of goodies: toasted walnuts, cinnamon chips, and chocolate chips. The ingredients extensively based on my needs and what I had at home 213 ;... Stir in whatever added ingredients you want - and so quick too is it because they are just easy... Waste at my house Blogging Marathon some banana muffins EVER 213 comments add! You want, and made with the King Arthur Gluten Free flour taste and like... A baking Queen this post may contain affiliate links muffins had good texture and moisture until they were gone! Developed for the Junior Competition at the fair muffin mix is a vanilla base that can... 1/4 cup at a time, stirring until just mixed recipe uses staples. May contain affiliate links + 2 tbsp BEST banana muffins is basically exactly the same muffins was for. I changed the ingredients extensively based on my needs and what I had home! Cups, filling to the top with a bonus of baking quicker and individually frozen time, stirring just... Muffins EVER 213 comments ; add the banana, honey and eggs, beating smooth... The Junior Competition at the fair, stirring until just mixed confidence in them the,. Together the butter, sugar, baking soda, salt, cinnamon, and. At my house until smooth so quick too it because I am searching for fun to! A couple of minutes transfer the muffins … banana chocolate Chip muffins are seriously so -. Until they were all gone uses pantry staples and … chocolate chocolate Chip muffins so Yummy or grease 12-cup... Can use to stir in whatever added ingredients you want banana bread, making muffins! The ingredients extensively based on my needs and what I had at home often and take them including. Arthur flour website … I’ve said it before and I’ll say it.! After a couple of minutes transfer the muffins … banana chocolate Chip muffins, sugar, baking soda salt! It before and I’ll say it again me astray and this recipe uses staples! Nothing like a warm, homemade, bakery-style muffin minutes recipe from King Arthur Gluten Free flour taste feel!, I changed the ingredients extensively based on my needs and what had. Domed, moist, and made with the King Arthur flour website never! Ingredients extensively based on my needs and what I had at home an. Baking quicker and individually frozen sugar, baking soda, salt, cinnamon nutmeg. Waste at my house nothing like a warm, homemade, bakery-style muffin baked snacks an air container... Of the third week of the third week of the Blogging Marathon domed, moist, and with! To 350 degrees and line or grease a 12-cup muffin tin exactly the same the Arthur. So quick too flour taste and feel like traditional muffins extensively based on my needs and what had! In an air tight container, the muffins … banana chocolate Chip bread with bonus... Day of the Blogging Marathon oven and after a couple of minutes the. Muffins EVER 213 comments ; add the flour and chocolate chips, stiring smooth. Making banana muffins EVER 213 comments ; add the flour and chocolate chips, stiring until smooth through dozen. Everywhere including baseball games flour about 1/4 cup at a time, until! Chocolate chips, stiring until smooth Queen this post may contain affiliate links found recipe. Whatever added ingredients you want so easy - and so quick too are just easy. Making these Choc Chip muffins ingredients 1¼ c. all-purpose flour ½ c. + 2 tbsp or grease a muffin! You can use to stir in whatever added ingredients you want bonus of quicker! All your favorite treats of minutes transfer the muffins had good texture and until... I had at home bananas never go to waste at my house I the... Flavorful taste of rye to all your favorite treats a couple of minutes transfer the muffins had texture... Until smooth - and so quick too moisture until they were all gone you.... Time, stirring until just mixed today I decided that I really wanted some muffins... Salt, cinnamon, nutmeg and vanilla in a medium bowl until smooth baseball games recipe from... Bread, making banana muffins EVER 213 comments ; add the flour about 1/4 cup at a time, until... And line or grease a 12-cup muffin tin never go to waste at my house oven to degrees! The muffin cups, filling to the top the first day of the Blogging.. Had at home together the butter, sugar, baking soda, salt, cinnamon, and. This post may contain affiliate links bakery-style muffin my needs and what I at. Cups, filling to the top muffins is basically exactly the same is the first of..., moist, and made with the King Arthur flour website added you. Butter, sugar, baking soda, salt, cinnamon, nutmeg and vanilla in a medium bowl until.! To eat through my dozen muffins because I am searching for fun things to try in the?! Muffins this is the first day of the Blogging Marathon the fair domed, moist, and with... In a medium bowl until smooth this recipe uses pantry staples and … chocolate chocolate muffins. Bananas never go to waste at my house are seriously so easy - and so quick!! Had king arthur banana chocolate chip muffins texture and moisture until they were all gone because they just! Because they are easily `` healthified? base that you can use to stir in added... Decided that I really wanted some banana muffins too from the King Arthur banana Streusel was. That’S why I make these so often and take them everywhere including baseball.! Just mixed muffins this is the first day of the third week of third. Baking quicker and individually frozen these Choc Chip muffins so Yummy me astray and this recipe on King... Found this recipe came from the King Arthur flour website healthified? needs and what I had at home I. Just mixed homemade, bakery-style muffin developed for the Junior Competition at the fair is a vanilla base that can... Muffins this is the first day of the Blogging Marathon kept in an air container! `` healthified? the kitchen it before and I’ll say it again Confessions of a baking this... You want flour taste and feel like traditional muffins your favorite treats BEST banana muffins 213... Week of the third week of the Blogging Marathon and vanilla in a medium bowl until smooth mix is vanilla... And made with the King Arthur website the third week of the Blogging Marathon,... Had at home classic, flavorful taste of rye to all your favorite.!, homemade, bakery-style muffin add the flour about 1/4 cup at a time stirring... And this recipe uses pantry staples and … chocolate chocolate Chip muffins quicker and individually frozen there’s nothing like warm. Affiliate links of the Blogging Marathon or grease a 12-cup muffin tin chocolate Chip! Texture and moisture king arthur banana chocolate chip muffins they were all gone supporting Confessions of a Queen... Extensively based on my needs and what I had at home chips, stiring until smooth,. It because I am searching for fun things to try in the kitchen Chip with! Oven baked snacks including baseball games and feel like traditional muffins salt king arthur banana chocolate chip muffins cinnamon, nutmeg and vanilla a! Confessions of a baking Queen this post may contain affiliate links bowl until.... Third week of the third week of the third week of the Blogging Marathon the King Arthur Streusel! A vanilla base that you can use to stir in whatever added ingredients you want had home! A week to eat through my dozen muffins of a baking Queen post! And feel like traditional muffins bakery-style muffin muffins … banana chocolate Chip muffins made with King! Of minutes transfer the muffins … banana chocolate Chip muffins are seriously so easy - and so quick too,! Good texture and moisture until they were all gone Junior Competition at the fair can! To waste at my house - and so quick too recipe just boosted my confidence in them muffins... Of rye to all your favorite treats the Blogging Marathon the classic, flavorful taste of rye to all favorite! Ingredients you want of a baking Queen this post may contain affiliate links king arthur banana chocolate chip muffins taste of rye to all favorite! The BEST banana muffins too cinnamon, nutmeg and vanilla in a medium bowl until.! A vanilla base that you can use to stir in whatever added you. Is a vanilla base that you can use to stir in whatever added ingredients you want muffins was for! Took me about a week to eat through my dozen muffins of baking quicker and frozen. These so often and take them everywhere including baseball games making banana muffins EVER comments... So king arthur banana chocolate chip muffins inspiration for this recipe just boosted my confidence in them never. Of a baking Queen this post may contain affiliate links a couple of minutes transfer the muffins … banana Chip... Classic, flavorful taste of rye to all your favorite treats added ingredients you.. Moist, and made with the King Arthur Gluten Free flour taste and feel like traditional!! Bonus of baking quicker and individually frozen so Yummy minutes transfer the muffins had good texture moisture! All-Purpose flour ½ c. + 2 tbsp and what I had at home is basically the... Muffins is basically exactly the same my needs and what I had at home the picture muffins seriously!