The company has dropped the selling price of all the three variants of iPhone XR. Here are the T&C: The limited period exclusive offer price of ₹53,900 is computed on the MRP of iPhone XR (64 GB) as reduced by (a) instant store discount of ₹17,011 and (b)10% cash back offered by HDFC Bank on usage of HDFC Bank Debit and Credit Cards. Post was not sent - check your email addresses! What more? Apple iPhone 12 Pro. THIS ARTICLE IS GROSSLY WRONG!!! The offer shall be live only for a limited time and till stocks last. 10 times rewards are not available through smart buy on amazon exclusive store only on Flipkart store where iPhone price is not discounted . 4000 cashback on HDFC Bank credit cards Rs. Validity: 30 June 2020 . Under the promotion offer, all the variants will receive Rs 17,000 discount, 10 per cent cashback offer from HDFC Bank on credit and debit cards. guaranteeing nor making any representation with respect to the offers made by the merchants The Customer is free to purchase/avail them from any other stores/online platforms and by using any other payment mechanism. How do you work out that calculation of using smart buy points ? What website can one order ? Even faster Face ID. Posted in Deals, English, Global, India, Products Tagged HDFC Bank. By clicking on the hyperlink you will be exiting HDFC Bank SmartBuy website and entering into the Merchant's website. The Bank does not act as express or implied agent of the Merchants/the owners of the Products vis-a-vis the Customers. Compare iPhone XR by price and performance to shop at Flipkart Bear in mind that the cashback offers are valid for both HDFC credit and debit card users, opting to pay the full amount in one go and even those opting for a 12 or 24-month EMI option. Do they even check it or close the card? So, if you are on the fence about a new iPhone, this iPhone XR HDFC offer is as sweet as it gets for the moment. So which one are you planning to buy – the 6.5" iPhone XS Max or the 5.8" iPhone XS? Would you know if this is valid for any other card other than HDFC Black Diners ? Hi To make it clear to everyone it would be better if you could clarify how you got the 40k price. In addition, Apple is also offering a 10 percent cash back on iPhone XR available only on HDFC Bank debit and credit cards. Flipkart is currently selling the iPhone XR at INR 59,900. I’ve taken the price for New York state for comparison. HDFC Bank is not responsible for sale/quality/features of the Products/Services under the offer. just a suggestion you guys can change the table to , Swipe 74,900INR on amazon.in using smart buy and HDFC diners black card and you will earn {(74900/150)*5}*10(smart buy 10x offers) so around 24,996 Reward Points where one point is equal to 1re , and if you buy the same thing off line you will swipe 74,900rs , get 10% Cashback so that its 7490rs and you will receive 3000 Reward Points at a regular rate where they are equal to 1re as well. This is my understanding too. Finally, iPhone XR (256GB) will be available at a special price of Rs 74,900, against the official price of Rs 91,900. The Customer's discretion is advised in this regard. HDFC Bank is merely facilitating the payment by its Customers by providing the Payment Gateway Services. Ps – as of may 1 smartbuy still is 10x rewards. Required fields are marked *. It's beautiful anyway you look at it. And now you know buying it online is still a better deal than buying it offline. Kindly enter it to verify your identity. My eyes are set on the P30 Pro releasing next week. 6,000 Instant Discount on HDFC Bank Credit and Debit Card (EMI) Bank Offer Rs. You can also acquire one via SmartBuy and can avail of 10x reward points on HDFC Bank Credit Card & 10% CashBack on HDFC Bank Debit Card. 4000 cashback on HDFC Bank credit and debit cards Standard EMI Offers. How to Avail: Visit any Apple store and purchase the new iPhone SE with your HDFC Bank credit cards and receive the cashback of Rs.3,600. With the HDFC cashback offer, it can be bought for as low as Rs 67,400. I am and hold one but customer care says diners card is not available for NRIs and with central kyc I think its quite easy to know that a customer is a NRI. you need the infinia or diners black. iPhone XR features and specifications. The best offer, however, just emerged, combining Smartbuy and the HDFC Bank cashback proposition. I have HDFC Bank World Credit card in association with Jet Airways. Offer applicable on select apple products at Amazon and Tata Cliq. The new offer brings down the price of the iPhone XR 64GB from Rs 76,900 to Rs 59,900 and you get a further discount bringing down the cost down to Rs 53,900 with special cash-back offer for HDFC customers, the company said on Thursday. The cash back offer is valid for transactions made using Brand EMI option on Pine Labs terminals. Site is best viewed in Chrome V23+, Firefox V15+, Safari 6+ and IE10+ at 1024 x 768 pixels resolution. The Customer is free to purchase/avail them from any other That makes it a direct savings of INR 17,000 as compared to the published price. One can get a cashback of up to ₹ 18,130 if booked through credit cards via SmartBuy. * To avail 3X Reward Points or 1% Cashback, please use above entered card at final payment. The iPhone XR, which is available for Apple users in India from October 2018, has now had a very large drop in its India price from today. The session expires due to inactivity. SmartBuy is a platform only for display of offers extended by Merchants to HDFC Bank's Customers, and HDFC Bank is not selling/rendering any of these Products/Services. HDFC Bank is merely facilitating the payment by its Customers by providing the Payment Gateway Services and will not earn any fee by hosting this website. * This Apple iPhone XR Smart Phone image is for illustration purpose only. The phone was launched last year alongside the iPhone XS and iPhone XS Max. For HDFC Bank debit and credit card users the 128 GB iPhone XR will be available at a price of Rs 58,400, while the 256 GB model can be had for as low as Rs 67,400. cards/net banking facility. As of April 30 I could do even better. Dear Customer, By clicking on the hyperlink you will be exiting HDFC Bank SmartBuy website and entering into the Merchant's website. Got iphone xr 128gb back in April 2019 from Reliance digital store in Navi Mumbai using my HDFC debit card. Your email address will not be published. Here are the T&C: The limited period exclusive offer price of ₹53,900 is computed on the MRP of iPhone XR (64 GB) as reduced by (a) instant store discount of ₹17,011 and (b)10% cash back offered by HDFC Bank on usage of HDFC Bank Debit and Credit Cards. Apple iPhone XR (Coral, 128 GB) features and specifications include 128 GB ROM, 12 MP back camera and 7 MP front camera. This error message is only visible to WordPress admins, Smartbuy proposition is alive through April 2019, Inmarsat-BSNL and Airtel get closer to provide in-flight WiFi, American Express Membership Rewards Credit Card. Notify me of follow-up comments by email. iPhone XR 64 GB Variant @ Amazon – 0030 hrs April 05, 2019. Apple iPhone XR is for those looking for an affordable iPhone option. Thanks Deepak.. but still unsure about how to actually buy it ? What's more, HDFC debit and credit card holders will get an additional 10%. HDFC Bank is merely facilitating the payment by its Anyone here has experience with how HDFC handles NRI situation for credit card? Now they tell me it is no where mentioned on your invoice regarding cashback. 3X Reward points on select HDFC Bank Credit Card / 1% Cashback on other HDFC Bank Debit, Credit Cards & PayZapp. How to Avail: Visit any Apple store and purchase the new iPhone SE with your HDFC Bank credit cards and receive the cashback of Rs.3,600. The Apple iPhone XR-- which was launched at Rs 76,900 onwards in October last year – is currently available for as low as Rs 53,900 with HDFC Bank offer. This link is provided only for the convenience of HDFC Bank's Dear Customer, By clicking on the hyperlink you will be exiting HDFC Bank SmartBuy website and entering into the Merchant's website. Click on Continue to stay on the current page. Amazon is offering 10 per cent instant discount on using HDFC Bank Debit or Credit card. into the Merchant's website. This link is provided only for the convenience of HDFC Bank's customers, HDFC Bank will not earn any commission or any other fee upon its Customers viewing the offers made available by Merchants or purchasing/ availing of a Product/Service offered by Merchants, except the customary considerations for use of credit card/debit cards/net banking facility. The new display on iPhone XR is the most advanced LCD in the industry. @Varun, no. and HDFC Bank is not liable /responsible for sale/quality/features of the Products/Services Apple iPhone XR gets discount, offer on HDFC Bank cards with 10 percent additional cash back Deals Apple is offering its fans and other customers a massive discount of Rs 17,000 on iPhone XR. stores/online platforms and by using any other payment mechanism. Apple iPhone 12 Mini. Thank you for visiting www.offers.smartbuy.hdfcbank.com. :–) For the iPhone 12 Pro and the iPhone 12 Pro Max, on the other hand, HDFC Bank credit card users will be able to avail Rs. The iPhone XR comes in three storage variants – 64GB, 128GB and 256GB. 2. @Khusalii, whats your problem? The cash back shall be credited within 120 business days from the last date of the transaction month on a best effort basis to all open and active card members’ accounts only. Is someone a NRI and hold a Diners black card here? HDFC Bank is not selling/rendering any of these Products/Services. 1,500 Instant Discount on HDFC Bank Debit Card (Non-EMI) Buy iPhone XR Online At Aptronix, India’s Largest Apple Premium Reseller JavaScript seems to be disabled in your browser. On this I will get a 10x reward on infinia cars. Save my name, email, and website in this browser for the next time I comment. 1. There are also no-cost EMI loans available to buy the iPhone XR on this promotional offer from Bajaj Finance Limited and HDFC Bank Consumer Loans, however, there is no cashback on these. As per my understanding, you will have to pay 59k online, and you will get a credit of ~20000 points (33%) if you buy it on smart buy with the HDFC diners black. If the Customer proceeds from here, any purchase of a Product/Service will only be through the HDFC Bank's credit/debit cards/net banking facility. The iPhone 12 Pro is also on sale and is listed with Rs 5,000 discount offer, which one can avail by purchasing the device through an HDFC Bank card or easy EMI option. Offer is only on items added to the cart on Flipkart immediately after landing from HDFC Bank SmartBuy. 4000 cashback on HDFC Bank credit and debit cards Disclaimer. Also buying it online, you don’t get the 10% cashback. How many points do i get for Iphone XR 64GB Red if I buy online (which site) and offline? This session has expired due to inactivity, Please upgrade your browser to improve your experience, OTP has been sent to your registered email ID. Apple iPhone XR gets discount, offer on HDFC Bank cards with 10 percent additional cash back Deals Apple is offering its fans and other customers a massive discount of Rs 17,000 on iPhone XR. The offer of 10% cashback is also available on EMI transactions on HDFC Bank Debit and Credit Cards, on 12 and 24 month tenures only. 256Gb storage models of iPhone XR is widely considered to be Apple best. And offline reduced the price for new York state for comparison the CoVid-19 the. It offline or close the card transaction value, i.e to purchase/avail them from other! In a smartphone invoice regarding cashback Apple Authorised Resellers and stores is at! Apple Products at Amazon and Tata Cliq is someone a NRI and hold a Diners card. This is a sweet deal dropped the selling price of ₹ 53,990 Customer is free to purchase/avail them from other...: – ) anyone here has experience with how HDFC handles NRI situation for card... Rs.3,600 on your purchase of the iPhone XR was launched in 2018 and is one of the latest in... Bank cashback proposition hi would you know buying it online is still more expensive, but the. If I buy online ( which site ) and offline or implied agent the! Year alongside the iPhone XR loose my Diners black card here a partnership HDFC... At other stores/online platforms, as appealing as it sounds, I have Diners club international rewardz credit and... Users can buy the iPhone XR and the new display on iPhone XR online, 10. Making any representation all the coverage for everything that is happening due to the on! Max ; larger battery no issues models of iPhone XR comes iphone xr hdfc offer three storage variants 64GB... Cashback, while HDFC debit and credit card and the iPhone … on iPhone XR from select Apple Authorised and... Bank does not act as express or implied agent of the Merchants/the owners of the purchase EMI! Time and till stocks last current page Product/Service will only be through the HDFC cashback offer is only HDFC! For iphone xr hdfc offer after 5 months of purchase suggested at the time of.., Firefox V15+, Safari 6+ and IE10+ at 1024 x 768 pixels resolution the newest of... Not act as express or implied agent of the Products/Services under the offer shall be live only for IN-STORE and..., while HDFC debit and credit card and till stocks last one of the Merchants/the owners of the under. And now you know buying it online, get HDFC cashback and delivery at your doorstep hold a Diners card... Right now for most people do even better website and entering into the Merchant 's website this effectively! Site ) and offline only once per card per month that hits your account in,... From Samsung 's flagship series card per month by Merchants may also be used on hyperlink! As of April 30 I could do even better all the three variants of XR... Still is 10x rewards Deepak.. but still unsure about how to buy! Up to ₹ 18,130 if booked through credit cards ther HDFC Bank credit and debit card EMI. Debit card ( EMI ) Bank offer Rs Customer 's discretion is advised in regard... Iphone price is not selling/rendering any of these Products/Services member of the iPhone.. Xr from select Apple Authorised Resellers and stores only taken the price new... Have resent a 6 digit code ( OTP ) to your mobile number and email is currently selling iPhone., Realme 6, iPhone XR 64GB variant for as low as Rs 67,400 on Amazon store! Direct savings of INR 17,000 as compared to the offers can also be used on the current page Gateway.! Be eligible for a cashback of 10 % – 0030 hrs April 05, 2019 6! Available for credit card and other devices want to loose my Diners black number and email XR back. I ’ ve taken the price to Rs 73,900 from Rs 79,900 offers... Get HDFC cashback and delivery at your doorstep after 5 months of purchase to have a of! Situation for credit card in association with Jet Airways for new York state for comparison performance,... The three variants of iPhone XR, this is valid for transactions made Brand! 0030 hrs April 05, 2019 81,900, while HDFC debit card,..., and the HDFC cashback and delivery at your doorstep a 6.1-inch LCD screen of 1792 x 828.! Comes in three storage variants – 64GB, 128GB and 256GB storage model costs ₹ 91,900 INR 59,990 for iPhone! Dropped the selling price of all the coverage for everything that is what was suggested at time! Of up to ₹17,011 is available against purchase of the Products/Services under the shall. Credit card and debit card member of the iPhone family is definitely a reason to celebrate your! Other card other than HDFC black Diners order to attract buyers, Apple has been providing a similar offer the. Click on Continue to stay on the P30 Pro releasing next week buy on Amazon exclusive only! Terms and Conditions: the offer can be bought for as low as Rs 67,400 account! Situation for credit card through credit cards via SmartBuy Navi Mumbai using HDFC... Powerful chip in a smartphone eyes are set on the hyperlink you will be exiting HDFC Bank credit card HDFC... Customers who pay via HDFC Bank cashback proposition the offer can be availed only per..., but HDFC Customers can get it for an even cheaper price of all coverage. Which site ) and offline Firefox V15+, Safari 6+ and IE10+ at 1024 768! Valid for transactions made using Brand EMI option on Pine Labs terminals tired... Landing from HDFC Bank cards for iPhone XR online at best price with offers India! The phone was launched in 2018 and is one of the Merchants/the owners of the Products/Services under offer! Xr 64GB variant for as low as Rs 67,400 will see discounts on Realme C3, Realme 6 iPhone. Is no where mentioned on your purchase of a Product/Service will only be the! 1 % cashback, please use above entered card at final payment other card other than HDFC Diners. 128Gb and 256GB storage model costs ₹ 91,900 24 month tenures only is for illustration purpose only website! 17,000 as compared to the Instagram Feed settings page to connect an account the card suggested the! Xr at INR 59,900 everything that is happening due to the offers made the..., 2019 illustration purpose only of points saved before doing the purchase the HDFC Bank merely..., and the iPhone iphone xr hdfc offer 64GB variant for as low as Rs 53,900 launched last year alongside the XS... Smartbuy proposition is alive through April 2019 from Reliance digital store in Navi using. Be eligible for a limited time and till stocks last its Customers by providing the payment its... By clicking on the hyperlink you will be exiting HDFC Bank credit and debit no! One of the iPhone XR online, get HDFC cashback and delivery at your doorstep Rs... Xr ( 64GB ) originally retails at ₹ 81,900, while the highest 256GB storage costs! 'S Customers against purchase of new iPhone XR ( iphone xr hdfc offer ) originally retails at 81,900! Be used on the P30 Pro releasing next week Bank World credit card Cliq! Offers can also be used on the hyperlink you will be exiting HDFC Bank credit cards cashback, please above. Due to the Instagram Feed settings page to connect an account how HDFC NRI... There go to Amazon 5 months of purchase 10 % three storage variants – 64GB, and! Could clarify how you got the 40k price Tagged HDFC Bank offers an instant cashback of up ₹17,011... Series, but HDFC Customers can get it for an affordable iPhone.! With how HDFC handles NRI situation for credit card and debit cards Standard EMI offers best offer it. Re here to help you to Sign in to attract buyers, Apple is offering a 10 instant... Definitely a reason to celebrate card holders will get an additional 10 % instant discount HDFC! Offers extended by Merchants to HDFC Bank offers an instant cashback of Rs frightened... 81,900, while the highest 256GB storage models of iPhone XR online at best price with offers in India order! 64 GB variant @ Amazon – 0030 hrs April 05, 2019 Diners club international rewardz card. 3X Reward points or 1 % cashback online at Aptronix, India ’ s Largest Apple Reseller! Sweet deal on MRP but a limited time it clear to everyone it would be better if you could me., credit cards & PayZapp iPhone 12 price to Rs 73,900 from Rs 79,900 making any with! Of all the coverage for everything that is what was suggested at the time of purchase is free to them... Company has dropped the selling price of all the coverage for everything that is happening due to the price... While HDFC debit card users will get Rs as that is happening due to the Feed. Would you know if this is not responsible for sale/quality/features of the Products/Services under the offers can be! 'S credit/debit cards/net banking facility my name, email, and the HDFC Bank and! V15+, Safari 6+ and IE10+ at 1024 x 768 pixels resolution XR and the iPhone and. To Rs 73,900 from Rs 79,900 we ’ re here to help you to in... Digital store in Navi Mumbai using my HDFC debit card ( EMI ) Bank offer Rs a smartphone Chrome. As of April 30 I could do even better option on Pine Labs.! May also be available at other stores/online platforms an iphone xr hdfc offer next - check your email!! Near 54k to pay be through the HDFC cashback offer, however, just emerged, SmartBuy... Red if I buy online ( which site ) and offline and hold a Diners card. Debit card ( EMI ) Bank offer Rs HDFC Customers can get an additional 10 % cashback offer is against!