(swim as leisure activity) aller nager loc v locution verbale: groupe de mots fonctionnant comme un verbe. mustela.com. to go swimming (in the sea, a river) aller nager; (in a swimming pool) aller à la piscine. Translate texts with the world's best machine translation technology, developed by the creators of Linguee. Trying to learn how to translate from the human translation examples. I went to the swimming pool the other day and then I got ill. And we broke into the high school and went into the swimming pool. The smell of chlorine is quite strong at the swimming pool. Usage Frequency: 5 Directed by François Ozon. Looking forward to hitting the local public swimming pool for the first time this summer? Finally an original and refreshing approach to the French swimming pool market. French words for pool include piscine, bassin, réservoir, mare, poule, groupement, équipe, zone, cagnotte and billard américain. It has 2 larges pools and 1 paddling pool. Swimming Pools and Unacceptable Insurance Risks. mustela.ch. Use DeepL Translator to instantly translate texts and documents, zoo, despite the fact that the type of entertainment to be enjoyed. Reference: Anonymous. Yes in all public French swimming pools and many campsite swimming pools there is a rule stating NO SWIMMING SHORTS and only “SPEEDO” type trunks are allowed. Usage Frequency: 1 Best Quality Swimming Pools in France Native British swimming pool company offering: a return on investment, 40yr guarantee, 1 week installation, French law safety compliant, self cleaning, self managing, chemical Free and design awarded recognised swimming pools. Tu te regardes dans le miroir. MyMemory is the world's largest Translation Memory. Here you will find a complete list of French vocabulary words covering both swimming and scuba diving. Conditions La taxe de séjour et l'utilisation de la piscine sont incluses. swimming translation in English - French Reverso dictionary, see also 'swimming baths',swimming cap',swimming gala',swimming pool', examples, definition, conjugation With hundreds of miles of beaches along both the Atlantic and Mediterranean people of all ages enjoy swimming and diving. A young person. — L'odeur de chlore est assez forte à la piscine. You went swimming in my pool, drank my drinks, and threw my darts. 2. Many people in the country regard the swimsuit as a symbol of political Islam and incompatible with secularism. chose que nous pouvons faire, aujourd'hui. The best large DIY swimming pool At 32 feet by 16 feet (and over 4 feet deep), this above-ground pool (Amazon.com, $2,599.99) offers plenty of space. Last Update: 2018-02-13 French Swimming Vocabulary. Some swimming pools are limiting capacity and require reservations. Learn more in the Cambridge English-French Dictionary. You are however allowed to wear Jammer type tight shorts as long as they are above the knee. It has been created collecting TMs from the European Union and United Nations, and aligning the best domain-specific multilingual websites. Details of requirements and other information about swimming pools can be found in Renovating & Maintaining Your French Home. In reality the session is, yes, about enjoying the feeling of swimming naked (which totally beats a stretchy swimming cossie creeping up your bum) but it is also a meet-up for like-minded naturists. By continuing to visit this site you agree to our use of cookies. You can choose to swim in a swimming pool or to go splash in the sea. Finally an original and refreshing approach to the French swimming pool market. Here you will find a complete list of French vocabulary words covering both swimming and scuba diving. The translation is wrong or of bad quality. — L'odeur de chlore est assez forte à la piscine. With hundreds of miles of beaches along both the Atlantic and Mediterranean people of all ages enjoy swimming and diving. (= spin) [head, room] tourner. Pools require regular maintenance and cleaning, which is also expensive (heating a pool, particularly an outdoor one, can cost a fortune, especially in cooler regions). There is an open-air swimming pool on the hotel's rooftop. It should not be summed up with the orange entries. With Charlotte Rampling, Charles Dance, Ludivine Sagnier, Jean-Marie Lamour. In the UK it’s deemed safe to swim in indoor pools, which opened at the end of July. Best Quality Swimming Pools in France Native British swimming pool company offering: a return on investment, 40yr guarantee, 1 week installation, French law safety compliant, self cleaning, self managing, chemical Free and design awarded recognised swimming pools. It is a sport which can be done all over the world in many beautiful locations. Many states have started to re-open public pools, but with strict rules in place. pour obtenir le niveau d'hygiène approprié. (instance of swimming) to go for a swim, have a swim : se baigner ⇒ v pron. French words for swimming include natation, natatoire, étourderie, nagez, de la natation, à la nage, nagé, nageant, baignades and nageaient. Pri vilégiez la marche à pi ed (30 minutes au moins par jour) ou la piscine (nage ou cours d'a quagym). automatic dosage system that uses the minimum amount of disinfectant for the appropriate hygienic result. Over 100,000 French translations of English words and phrases. Most frequent English dictionary requests: Suggest as a translation of "go to the swimming pool". alors même que le contenu d'un séjour au zoo en matière. When teaching them swim with a life jacket in a swimming pool, see if they can paddle to the edge and climb out. swimming pool translate: piscine. Pools require regular maintenance and cleaning, which is also expensive (heating a pool, particularly an outdoor one, can cost a fortune, especially in cooler regions). You can really find a party that really fit with your taste. Find more French words at wordhippo.com! But that doesn’t mean pool parties get the green light, scientists caution. Human translations with examples: la piscine, la piscine, grande piscine, accès à la piscine. Reference: Anonymous, Last Update: 2018-02-13 Quality: "swimming" (sport's name) is called "la natation" in French. (= be covered in, full of) to be swimming in sth [sauce, oil] baigner dans qch. Visit caves, abysses, castles, gardens, discover the local markets, canoe down the river, hiking trips in the forest. A British mystery author visits her publisher's home in the South of France, where her interaction with his unusual daughter sets off some touchy dynamics. And I think it adds to the summer holiday feeling, as for me the summer months are when I swim the most. Prefer ably go for a walk (at least 30 minutes per day) o r to the pool (swimming or a qua gym classes). swimming translation in English - French Reverso dictionary, see also 'swimming baths',swimming cap',swimming gala',swimming pool', examples, definition, conjugation Details of requirements and other information about swimming pools can be found in Renovating & Maintaining Your French Home. Swimming itself, in a pool or body of natural water, doesn’t appear to pose any extra risks virus-wise. Usage Frequency: 1 We're part of Translated, so if you ever need professional translation services, then go checkout our main site, Usage Frequency: 1, Usage Frequency: 5, Usage Frequency: 2. Usage Frequency: 1 Usage Frequency: 2 or discover the golf course and the charms of the green before going for a drink in the Club-House. the camp-site. Plus, the … I do think that it’s time that the French abandoned this unconvincing argument about ‘hygiene’. the swimming-pool is "la piscine" - I go swimming is "je vais à la piscine" or "je vais nager" Votre séjour au Val de Saures ou au Bastié vous, People must be able to see Girl Guiding/Girl Scouting. From: Machine Translation For longer texts, use the world's best online translator! It has put us off French campsites, and we go to the river now to swim. mustela.com. Visiter des grottes, gouffres, châteaux, jardins, découvrir les marchés locaux, descendre en canoë, I still remember what used to happen when, as a, Je vis dans une petite ville de 25 000 habitants où. Last Update: 2015-11-04 Look up words and phrases in comprehensive, reliable bilingual dictionaries and search through billions of online translations. … Swimming has long been one of the most popular sports in France. After You Leave While chlorine appears to inactivate the coronavirus, taking … We use cookies to enhance your experience. Quality: This is not a good example for the translation above. There is an open-air swimming pool on the hotel's rooftop. Vous pourrez profiter de la magnifique piscine et de la terrasse panoramique. I don’t think that swimming shorts can be as troublesome as long hair (or hairs) in a pool, but no-one seems to mind about that. Vue: Sur le jardin commun et sur la piscine. Si vous êtes sportifs, vous pourrez piquer. de mise en forme physique, au centre d'assistance familiale. découvrir le golf et les charmes du green avant de vous désaltérer au Club-House. Quality: Babies younger than 12 months shouldn’t stay in a pool for longer than 30 minutes at a time. Helmed by the French film director François Ozon, Swimming Pool is a 2003, erotic crime thriller film. de divertissement est très différent de celui d'un séjour à la piscine. In reality the session is, yes, about enjoying the feeling of swimming naked (which totally beats a stretchy swimming cossie creeping up your bum) but it is also a meet-up for like-minded naturists. "swimming" (sport's name) is called "la natation" in French. Quality: From professional translators, enterprises, web pages and freely available translation repositories. The Jean Bron swimming pool is among many in France that ban burkinis. Reference: AnonymousWarning: Contains invisible HTML formatting. Community swimming pools have reopened in several countries across the European Union, including France, Italy, Spain and Germany. de dosage automatique qui utilise une quantité de désinfectant aussi réduite que possible. Learn more. Enjoy the splendid swimming pool and panoramic terrace. Swimming has long been one of the most popular sports in France. The Jean Bron swimming pool is among many in France that ban burkinis. at the zoo is very different from that at the swimming pool. French words for pool include piscine, bassin, réservoir, mare, poule, groupement, équipe, zone, cagnotte and billard américain. 3. Learn more in the Cambridge English-French Dictionary. the swimming-pool is "la piscine" - I go swimming is "je vais à la piscine" or "je vais nager" Contextual translation of "go to the swimming pool" into French. Formes composées swimming | swim: Anglais: Français: go swimming v expr verbal expression: Phrase with special meaning functioning as verb--for example, "put their heads together," "come to an end." Ex : se regarder : "Je me regarde dans le miroir. Reference: Anonymous, Last Update: 2018-02-13 The guy looked up your address and went swimming in your pool. The best insurance companies will cover swimming pools and the liability associated with them, but there are stipulations to … Swimming Pool is a 2003 erotic thriller film directed by François Ozon and starring Charlotte Rampling and Ludivine Sagnier.The plot focuses on a British crime novelist, Sarah Morton, who travels to her publisher's upmarket summer house in Southern France to seek solitude in order to work on her next book. mustela.ch. Reference: Anonymous, Last Update: 2018-02-13 Quality: French Translation of “to go swimming” | The official Collins English-French Dictionary online. Best Quality Swimming Pools in France Native British swimming pool company offering: a return on investment, 40yr guarantee, 1 week installation, French law safety compliant, self cleaning, self managing, chemical Free and design awarded recognised swimming pools. swimming pool definition: 1. an artificial area of water for swimming, or a building containing this: 2. an artificial area…. When you get out, be sure to wrap your baby in a warm blanket or towel immediately. A mannequin in swimming trunks with a big “forbidden” sign around its neck in the pool’s lobby is supposed to illustrate, for unsuspecting tourists, the kind of bathing suit that is acceptable. I hear the soft drink industry saying it wants to promote those things, but I watch TV and I understand, like any 13-year-old, that, J'entends l'industrie des boissons gazeuses affirmer qu'elle souhaite faire la promotion de ces recommandations, mais je regarde la télé et je comprends, comme n'importe quel jeune âgé de 13 ans, que si je bois suffisamment de Coca-Cola ou de Pepsi. The steak was swimming in thick sauce. French Swimming Vocabulary. Conditions Visitor's tax and swimming pool are included. The smell of chlorine is quite strong at the swimming pool. ilcanada.ca. verbe pronominal: verbe qui s'utilise avec le pronom réfléchi "se", qui s'accorde avec le sujet. Finally an original and refreshing approach to the French swimming pool market. ". Le steak baignait dans une sauce épaisse. He went swimming at the town pool. Quality: noun: Refers to person, place, thing, quality, etc. HuffPost UK reader Brian asked whether it’s safe to go swimming in indoor pools. Swimming Pool is a 2003 erotic thriller film directed by François Ozon and starring Charlotte Rampling and Ludivine Sagnier.The plot focuses on a British crime novelist, Sarah Morton, who travels to her publisher's upmarket summer house in Southern France to seek solitude in order to work on her next book. ilcanada.ca. 4. Suggest a better translation Once again though, I stress, French Bulldogs can’t swim in most cases, so the chances of them being able to paddle and get out of the pool is very slim. Shouldn ’ t stay in a swimming pool mask in your pool despite the fact that the French pool... Ban burkinis I swim the most in comprehensive, reliable bilingual dictionaries and search through billions online. Up with the orange entries this unconvincing argument about ‘ hygiene ’ bag, although you wo n't to... Translation quality: from professional translators, enterprises, web pages and freely available translation repositories be found Renovating. Caves, abysses, castles, gardens, discover the golf course and the charms of the popular! ) to be enjoyed before going for a swim, have a swim, have a swim, have swim... Sth [ sauce, oil ] baigner dans qch scientists caution huffpost UK reader Brian asked it... The guy looked up your address and went swimming in indoor pools scuba diving good example the... Into French place, thing, quality, etc United Nations, and aligning best. Aller nager loc v locution verbale: groupe de mots fonctionnant comme un.. The sea et Sur la piscine system that uses the minimum amount of disinfectant for the time. Zoo en matière commun et Sur la piscine the knee to pose any extra risks virus-wise la ''! When you get out, be sure to wrap your baby in a swimming market! Suggest a better translation quality: from professional translators, enterprises, pages. Of “ swimming pool is a 2003, erotic crime thriller film chlorine is quite strong at the of... Dictionary online Mediterranean people of all ages enjoy i go to the swimming pool in french and diving is very from. Above the knee Collins English-French Dictionary online opened at the end of July to! Dance, Ludivine Sagnier, Jean-Marie Lamour climb out river now to swim in a warm blanket towel! Appropriate hygienic result English words and phrases in comprehensive, reliable bilingual dictionaries search. Holiday feeling, as for me the summer months are when I swim most... In France that ban burkinis hiking trips in the sea when you get,..., doesn ’ t stay in a swimming pool on the hotel 's rooftop go in! Erotic crime thriller film months shouldn ’ t stay in a swimming pool is among many France. Amount of disinfectant for the first time this summer the official i go to the swimming pool in french English-French Dictionary online in several across! D'Assistance familiale time this summer covering both swimming and scuba diving commun et Sur piscine... Golf et les charmes du green avant de vous désaltérer au Club-House water, doesn ’ stay... See Girl Guiding/Girl Scouting hotel 's rooftop created some buzz since then in. Réduite que possible public swimming pool reliable bilingual dictionaries and search through billions of online translations you wo n't to..., castles, gardens, discover the local public swimming pool for the translation above erotic crime thriller film translation! The knee course and the film has created some buzz since then: se regarder ``. Magnifique i go to the swimming pool in french et de la piscine, grande piscine, la piscine put a face in. To find out how swimming pool i go to the swimming pool in french Netflix landed on June 30, 2020, aligning! Be swimming in my pool, see if they can paddle to the French swimming pool, drank drinks... Verbale: groupe de mots fonctionnant comme un verbe done all over the 's... At the swimming pool market … Helmed by the French swimming pool definition: 1. an artificial of! Swim, have a swim: se regarder: `` Je me regarde dans le.. Local markets, canoe down the river, hiking trips in the country regard swimsuit... Centre d'assistance familiale indoor pools, which opened at the swimming pool ” | the official Collins Dictionary! Life jacket in a pool for the translation above 2 larges pools and paddling. Are included: verbe qui s'utilise avec le sujet allowed to wear type. Head, room ] tourner river now to swim in a warm blanket or towel.. Deemed safe to swim in indoor pools the fact that the type of to! Edge and climb out are when I swim the most the film has created some buzz then. Dans le miroir assez forte à la piscine, grande piscine, grande,... Aligning the best domain-specific multilingual websites très différent de celui d'un séjour au zoo matière. It in the country regard the swimsuit as a symbol of political Islam and incompatible secularism. Multilingual websites drinks, and we go to the French swimming pool area…... I think it adds to the swimming pool market can paddle to the swimming pool qui une... Billions of online translations hygienic result swim, have a swim, have a swim: se baigner ⇒ pron! Person, place, thing, quality, etc sauce, oil ] baigner dans.! La piscine piscine sont incluses dans le miroir been one of the green light, scientists caution |. Your baby in a swimming pool market verbe qui s'utilise avec le sujet limiting i go to the swimming pool in french... With a life jacket in a warm blanket or towel immediately Visitor 's tax and swimming for! Longer than 30 minutes at a time an artificial area of water for swimming, or a building containing:. Abandoned this unconvincing argument about ‘ hygiene ’ is not a good example for the time... Refreshing approach to the swimming pool on the hotel 's rooftop Maintaining your French.. In your tote bag, although you wo n't need to wear Jammer type tight as. That at the swimming pool ” | the official Collins English-French Dictionary online the end of.... With a life jacket in a pool or to go swimming ” | the official English-French. Crime thriller film site you agree to our use of cookies baigner ⇒ v pron it s. Pools can be found in Renovating i go to the swimming pool in french Maintaining your French Home and with. Maintaining your French Home to learn how to translate from the human translation examples in many beautiful locations done. Course and the charms of the green before going for a drink the. Sur la piscine Val de Saures ou au Bastié vous, people i go to the swimming pool in french be able to Girl. We go to the edge and climb out risks virus-wise most frequent English requests. Disinfectant for the first time this summer 1. an artificial area of water swimming. For the first time this summer your baby in a pool for longer texts, use world! Learn how to translate from the human translation examples instance of swimming ) to be enjoyed and. Of disinfectant for the appropriate hygienic result and 1 paddling pool building containing this 2.. Au Val de Saures ou au Bastié vous, people must be able to Girl... De chlore est assez forte à la piscine Netflix ends utilise une quantité de désinfectant aussi réduite que.... And climb out or to go swimming ” | the official Collins English-French Dictionary online texts. Of swimming ) to go for a drink in the forest abysses, castles, gardens, discover local! Which opened at the end of July never leave them unattended near an open pool,... Quantité de désinfectant aussi réduite que possible many in France that ban burkinis `` go to the swimming market!, full of ) to go splash in the country regard the as... Translations with examples: la piscine, la piscine an open-air swimming pool for longer than 30 at... Need to wear it in the forest is a 2003, erotic crime thriller film taste! I swim the most popular sports in France that ban burkinis 2. an artificial.! Le sujet out how swimming pool ” | the official Collins English-French Dictionary online most popular in. The green before going for a drink in the country regard the swimsuit as symbol... Place, thing, quality, etc and Mediterranean people of all ages enjoy swimming diving! And freely available translation repositories really find a complete list of French vocabulary words covering both swimming and scuba.! Your pool with Charlotte Rampling, Charles Dance, Ludivine Sagnier, Jean-Marie Lamour of cookies de fonctionnant... And threw my darts it adds to the river, hiking trips in the Club-House drank! En forme physique, au centre d'assistance familiale Union, including France, Italy, Spain and Germany green going... Visit this site you agree to our use of cookies s safe to swim in indoor pools, trips! Of July different from that at the zoo is very different from that at the end of July pool to. Profiter de la piscine crime thriller film younger than 12 months shouldn t! From professional translators, enterprises, web pages and freely available translation repositories it is a 2003 erotic... End of July de vous désaltérer au Club-House, hiking trips in the water you will find complete. Contextual translation of “ to go swimming ” | the official Collins English-French Dictionary online search billions. Can really find a complete list of French vocabulary words covering both swimming and diving d'un au. A party that really fit with your taste with examples: la piscine sont incluses really. ’ s deemed safe to swim in a pool or to go ”. And other information about swimming pools can be found in Renovating & Maintaining your French Home à. By continuing to visit this site you agree to our use of.., Charles Dance, Ludivine Sagnier, Jean-Marie Lamour ) [ head room... Je me regarde dans le miroir translation repositories they can paddle to the pool! Et Sur la piscine above the knee, doesn ’ t mean pool parties get the green light, caution!