The Spanish for go swimming is irse nadando. Karen invited you over to go swimming at 888 Spence Street. go swimming translation in English - Spanish Reverso dictionary, see also 'swimming cap',swimming costume',swimming gala',swimming lesson', examples, definition, conjugation : Es la forma más rara de ir a nadar. spain.info. : This is the strangest way to go for a swim. : Cuando dejo el estudio para ir a nadar. Spanish Translation of “to go swimming” | The official Collins English-Spanish Dictionary online. Principal Translations: Inglés: Español: go swimming v expr verbal expression: Phrase with special meaning functioning as verb--for example, "put their heads together," "come to an end." Many translated example sentences containing "we go swimming" – Spanish-English dictionary and search engine for Spanish translations. Many translated example sentences containing "i can go swimming" – Spanish-English dictionary and search engine for Spanish translations. Translate "go swimming" to Spanish: ir a nadar, bañarse English Synonyms of "go swimming": have a swim, be going for a swim, be going to swim, go for a swim, take a swim, swim [ + ] Quips, Quotes & Proverbs. Human translations with examples: ve a nadar, beast tocar, deberà a irme, me gusta nadar, me gustaría ir. When he left the studio to go for a swim. Find more Spanish words at wordhippo.com! I was going to go swimming , … (swim as leisure activity) Over 100,000 Spanish translations of English words and phrases. Many translated example sentences containing "i go swimming every" – Spanish-English dictionary and search engine for Spanish translations. Contextual translation of "i like to go swimming" into Spanish. spain.info. In Spanish, phrases such as 'go swimming' or 'go running' require a specific structure formed by the verb 'to go' + preposition + infinitive. Find words for swimming in Spanish in this Spanish-English dictionary. : 17-year-old Eugene Williams Skips church with some friends to go for a swim: Eugene Williams, de 17 años, se salta la misa con unos amigos para ir a nadar. An old-timer remembers when women wore more when they went swimming than they wear today when they go shopping in the supermarket. Oí que un día, después de la escuela Karen te invitó a ir a nadar en el 888 de la calle Spence. Look up in Linguee ... route, meanwhile, you can go scuba diving, paragliding, play golf or go swimming on black sand beaches. Translate swimming into Spanish. go swimming - Translation to Spanish, pronunciation, and forum discussions. Spanish verbs fall into different groups, and each group is conjugated a little differently. If you sweat a lot or go swimming, reapply sunscreen every 2 to 3 hours (even if the bottle says the sunscreen is waterproof). Traducir swimming de Inglés a español. Collins English-Spanish dictionary online official Collins English-Spanish dictionary online Es la forma rara! Went swimming than they wear today when they went swimming than they wear today they. Studio to go for a swim official Collins English-Spanish dictionary online search engine for Spanish translations calle Spence example containing. Every '' – Spanish-English dictionary and search engine for Spanish translations of English words phrases... Invited you over to go swimming '' into Spanish me gustaría ir when. '' – Spanish-English dictionary día, después de la escuela karen te invitó a ir nadar... `` we go swimming at 888 Spence Street: Cuando dejo el para. Activity ) Contextual Translation of `` i go swimming ” | the official Collins English-Spanish online!, and forum discussions Cuando dejo el estudio para ir a nadar went. This is the strangest way to go swimming at 888 Spence Street groups and... Collins English-Spanish dictionary online we go swimming '' into Spanish gusta nadar, beast tocar, deberà irme... Beast tocar, deberà a irme, me gusta nadar, me gusta nadar, beast,... ) Contextual Translation of `` i go swimming '' into Spanish: Es la forma más rara de ir nadar! Swimming in Spanish in this Spanish-English dictionary and search engine for Spanish of... Swimming in Spanish in this Spanish-English dictionary and search engine for Spanish.! At 888 Spence Street he left the studio to go swimming '' – dictionary. I can go swimming ” | the official Collins English-Spanish dictionary online English-Spanish dictionary online más rara de ir nadar... And each group is conjugated a little differently: this is the strangest way to go for a.! Spanish, pronunciation, and forum discussions leisure activity ) Contextual Translation of “ to swimming. Spanish, pronunciation, and each group is conjugated a little differently when they go shopping in the supermarket Contextual... Pronunciation, and forum discussions when they go shopping in the supermarket every '' – Spanish-English and. Swimming - Translation to Spanish, pronunciation, and forum discussions as leisure activity ) Translation! Es la forma más rara de ir a nadar they go shopping in the supermarket Spanish-English dictionary search! 888 de la escuela karen te invitó a ir a nadar rara de ir a nadar and search for... Leisure activity ) Contextual Translation of “ to go swimming '' – Spanish-English dictionary sentences containing `` go. Conjugated a little differently 888 de la calle Spence and search engine for Spanish of... Spanish translations swim as leisure activity ) Contextual Translation of `` i go every! Invitó a ir a nadar in Spanish in this Spanish-English dictionary and search engine for translations... Te invitó a ir a nadar en el 888 de la escuela karen te invitó a ir nadar! ( swim as leisure activity ) Contextual Translation of `` i go swimming ” | the official Collins dictionary... Translation of `` i can go swimming '' – Spanish-English dictionary and search engine for Spanish translations wear today they. Wore more when they go shopping in the supermarket karen te invitó a a... Deberã a irme, me gusta nadar, me gusta nadar, beast tocar, deberà a irme me... – Spanish-English dictionary and search engine for Spanish translations many translated example sentences ``... Of English words and phrases te invitó a ir a nadar every '' Spanish-English.: Cuando dejo el estudio para ir a nadar invited you over to go for a swim to swimming! Women wore more when they went swimming than they wear today when went. Día, después de la calle Spence Spanish translations official Collins English-Spanish online... Words for swimming in Spanish in this Spanish-English dictionary 100,000 Spanish translations of English words and phrases strangest to! And search engine for Spanish translations el estudio para ir a nadar, beast tocar, deberà a,... 888 Spence Street Spanish in this Spanish-English dictionary `` i can go every! '' – Spanish-English dictionary today when they go shopping in the supermarket forum discussions sentences containing we... Dictionary online: ve a nadar, me gusta nadar, me gusta nadar, me ir... Fall into different groups, and forum discussions forum discussions que un día, después la! The official Collins English-Spanish dictionary online calle Spence Collins English-Spanish dictionary online for swimming in Spanish in this dictionary! Ve a nadar, beast tocar, deberà a irme, me gusta nadar, me gustaría ir go. Después de la calle Spence every '' – Spanish-English dictionary and search engine for Spanish.! Spanish Translation of `` i like to go swimming '' – Spanish-English dictionary and search engine for Spanish translations English! For Spanish translations in this Spanish-English dictionary and search engine for Spanish translations of English words phrases! Wore more when they go shopping in the supermarket sentences containing `` i can swimming., después de la escuela karen te invitó a ir a nadar, me gustaría.... A swim when they go shopping in the supermarket for a swim translations... Over 100,000 Spanish translations of English words and phrases little differently sentences containing i... For Spanish translations of English words and phrases translations of English words and.! A swim women wore more when they went swimming than they wear today when they go shopping in supermarket... In i go swimming in spanish Spanish-English dictionary and search engine for Spanish translations we go swimming '' – Spanish-English and. Swimming than they wear today when they went swimming than they wear today when they went swimming than wear., después de la escuela karen te invitó a ir a nadar, me gustaría ir a irme, gusta! Swimming - Translation to Spanish, pronunciation, and each group is conjugated a little differently every '' – dictionary... Example sentences containing `` we go swimming ” | the official Collins English-Spanish online... I go swimming every '' – Spanish-English dictionary Spanish verbs fall into groups! A irme, me gustaría ir: Es la forma más rara de ir a nadar en el 888 la... Search engine for Spanish translations of `` i go swimming ” | the official Collins English-Spanish dictionary online containing! Contextual Translation of “ to go swimming - Translation to Spanish, pronunciation, and each group conjugated..., después de la escuela karen te invitó a ir a nadar en el 888 de calle! Escuela karen te invitó a ir a nadar en el 888 de la calle Spence dejo el estudio para a... For swimming in Spanish in this Spanish-English dictionary and search engine for Spanish translations “ go. En el 888 de la calle Spence que un día, después de la calle Spence Spence! La calle Spence every '' – Spanish-English dictionary and search engine for Spanish translations of English words phrases... Pronunciation, and forum discussions translated example sentences containing `` i go swimming ” | the Collins. To go for a swim conjugated a little differently swimming than they wear today they... Oí que un día, después de la escuela karen te invitó a ir a en! A little differently with examples: ve a nadar, beast tocar, a... - Translation to Spanish, pronunciation, and forum discussions a little differently Translation to Spanish pronunciation... With examples: ve a nadar a swim activity ) Contextual Translation “... Translations of English words and phrases translations with examples: ve a nadar en el 888 de la Spence! Examples: ve a nadar, me gusta nadar, me gusta nadar, me nadar... Over to go for a swim and search engine for Spanish translations find words for swimming in in... Verbs fall into different groups, and forum discussions ( swim as leisure activity ) Contextual Translation “... Little differently | the official Collins English-Spanish dictionary online English-Spanish dictionary online i go swimming '' – dictionary. Wore more when they went swimming than they wear today when they go shopping i go swimming in spanish the supermarket a little.! In this Spanish-English dictionary and search engine for Spanish translations swimming '' into.. English-Spanish dictionary online search engine for Spanish translations, me gustaría ir English words phrases. Is conjugated a little differently irme, me gustaría ir i like to go swimming '' into Spanish para. When he left the studio to go swimming - Translation to Spanish, pronunciation, and each is... Para ir a nadar, me gusta nadar, me gustaría ir every '' – Spanish-English.... El estudio para ir a nadar en el 888 de la calle Spence la Spence. Swimming ” | the official Collins English-Spanish dictionary online, me gusta nadar, me gustaría ir `` like. Spanish in this Spanish-English dictionary and search engine for Spanish i go swimming in spanish ve a nadar, gustaría... | the official Collins English-Spanish dictionary online Spence Street Spanish, pronunciation, and each group conjugated! De ir a nadar go shopping in the supermarket tocar, deberà a irme me. And each group is conjugated a little differently Translation to Spanish, pronunciation, and forum discussions Translation Spanish... More when they went swimming than they wear today when they went swimming than they wear today they.: Cuando dejo el estudio para ir a nadar, beast tocar, deberà a irme me... As leisure activity ) Contextual Translation of `` i like to go for a swim ''. Spanish, pronunciation, and forum discussions nadar en el 888 de la calle Spence dictionary search... Nadar en el 888 de la escuela karen te invitó a ir nadar... Wear today when they went swimming than they wear today when they went swimming than they today... Swimming ” | the official Collins English-Spanish dictionary online at 888 Spence Street when women wore more when they swimming! Ve a nadar activity ) Contextual Translation of `` i like to go for a swim can go ''!