Here are some notes on each one just to recap the video. post! I’m sure it could be! Either one of these two spiralizers will be a win. Check out the video for my demo. Currently unavailable. Just curious, have you heard anything with regards to the KitchenAid Spiralizer Attachment (http://www.surlatable.com/product/PRO-2059152/KitchenAid+Spiralizer+Attachment) – I believe it is new but saw it in the Williams Sonoma catalog this month. I LOVE the mandoline too! Yes – I haven’t actually done cabbage specifically on the Mueller but it has just as wide of a blade as the Paderno. I haven’t tried the Inspiralizer! This article has been viewed 8,221 times. Discover new workout ideas, healthy-eating recipes, makeup looks, skin … Got mine from Amazon. With that, I’m going to let you jump right into the video where I’ll tell you the one spiralizer you should never-ever-ever buy + two spiralizers that I would consider winners. Spiralizing Your Food Select and prepare a food to spiralize. Thanks for all the great recipe suggestions! How to spiralize it: Oh, zucchini! Just got the spiralizer attachment for my KitchenAid (Christmas gift) . The Paderno spiralizer has a 4.5 star rating from 6,000+ reviews on Amazon. Several people have been asking. I have Ali’s Inspiralizer and LOVE IT! with 8 life-changing ways to use a spiralizer! But then the attachments cost so much more than the ones Lindsay recommends. How to use a spiralizer with a hand crank . It’s really easy to use and all you have to clean is a couple of little pieces, not the whole machine. Here are the spiralizer recipes I am loving lately! Thank you so much for all the tips, Lindsay! with 8 life-changing ways to use a spiralizer! I really love the peeling function on it as well as the 4 different spiralizing blades. , You should totally get an award for the most colorful blog post EVER today! I’m weak and I want to be like the cool kids and I got one. Love all these tips! If you ever get a chance to try it out, Lindsay, could you do an update to the post and let us know how you like it? I used to be a teacher, and now making food and writing about it online is my full-time job. I like to use the small or medium blade for zucchini, and I find it easiest to cut the zucchini in half first (see video). How To Spiralize A Cabbage. Best Foodie Blog Post Ever! I had it on my wedding registry so that’s how I justified buying it, otherwise I would’ve gone with one of the ones Lindsay reviewed. you outdid yourself this time. Wow – so nice! Leave a comment with your ideas! Otherwise I think you can get these at speciality food stores, like maybe a Williams & Sonoma type situation? ….. Do you cook the beets first or do them raw then cook them? 2.Choose a blade and slide it into the slicer's blade holder until it audibly snaps into place. That being said, the Paderno is very popular for a reason. I vote Mueller for cleaning, Paderno for storage. . But IMO, so worth it if you have a little extra time. 3. Get out your spiral slicer and start getting creative! Will be super helpful for peeling apples for pie or potatoes come Thanksgiving. And as much I hate to admit that I might have been wrong, I have to tell you the truth: after playing with a variety of spiralizers for a few months, I am here to tell you that these little gizmo-doodles are just super super super fun. 5. May 17, 2016 - Explore kathy Ashwell's board "Veggetti Pro Recipes and how to use it..", followed by 147 people on Pinterest. If you really can’t stand to see another ad again, then please consider supporting our work with a contribution to wikiHow. It’s hard to pick which one I want to try first! It’s white and has a … The Mueller is awkward to store because there is no place for the blades to go (I tuck them into the little measuring cup, but they don’t all fit in there). Dress up desserts. I love this machine! It’s just a bit of a pain in the butt to spiralize (you have to peel the skin, and also the strands tend to stay together a little but so you have to go in and correct by hand-splitting them). You can also mix the spiralized apples into granola for a quick snack. For those with kids who like to help out in … This vegetable slicer is great! Yes, that happens to me, too. 3.7 out of 5 stars 4 ratings. Super easy to make into thick or thin noodles. Even food fussy toddlers will love your results. Easy to use and clean too. Make delicious low carb, healthy vegetable dishes! Fruity desserts don't get the applause they deserve. The price is so affordable. If you have anything to add to this list, let’s hear it! (Use your spiralizer and make one of these 3,125 veggie noodle bowl recipes.) We have the Paderno, but we don’t keep the blades underneath, since when we spiralize it makes a huge mess and juice gets everywhere (maybe because we do a lot at a time?) First of all, it has a suction cup at the bottom so the machine won’t slide all over. I don’t want another gadget, but I really want some swoodles! These recipes look amazing!! How To Spiralize Turnip . What an amazing post! I used it to make your rainbow pad thai and it worked beautifully on everything from zucchini to carrots to onions to bell pepper. By using our site, you agree to our. Such a great post and video! For ways to use spiralized apples, keep reading! Recipes: Rainbow Power Salad with Roasted Chickpeas  enough said. The SpiraLife Vegetable Spiral Slicer Allows You To Enjoy All Your Favorite Pasta & Noodle Dishes Using Healthy, Vitamin-Rich Vegetables! In other words: This spiralizer is one hell of a multitasker. {"smallUrl":"https:\/\/www.wikihow.com\/images\/thumb\/a\/a6\/Spiralize-an-Apple-Step-1.jpg\/v4-460px-Spiralize-an-Apple-Step-1.jpg","bigUrl":"\/images\/thumb\/a\/a6\/Spiralize-an-Apple-Step-1.jpg\/aid9135674-v4-728px-Spiralize-an-Apple-Step-1.jpg","smallWidth":460,"smallHeight":345,"bigWidth":"728","bigHeight":"546","licensing":"

License: Creative Commons<\/a>
\n<\/p>

\n<\/p><\/div>"}, {"smallUrl":"https:\/\/www.wikihow.com\/images\/thumb\/d\/df\/Spiralize-an-Apple-Step-2.jpg\/v4-460px-Spiralize-an-Apple-Step-2.jpg","bigUrl":"\/images\/thumb\/d\/df\/Spiralize-an-Apple-Step-2.jpg\/aid9135674-v4-728px-Spiralize-an-Apple-Step-2.jpg","smallWidth":460,"smallHeight":345,"bigWidth":"728","bigHeight":"546","licensing":"

\n<\/p>

\n<\/p><\/div>"}, {"smallUrl":"https:\/\/www.wikihow.com\/images\/thumb\/b\/b1\/Spiralize-an-Apple-Step-3-Version-2.jpg\/v4-460px-Spiralize-an-Apple-Step-3-Version-2.jpg","bigUrl":"\/images\/thumb\/b\/b1\/Spiralize-an-Apple-Step-3-Version-2.jpg\/aid9135674-v4-728px-Spiralize-an-Apple-Step-3-Version-2.jpg","smallWidth":460,"smallHeight":345,"bigWidth":"728","bigHeight":"546","licensing":"

\n<\/p>

\n<\/p><\/div>"}, {"smallUrl":"https:\/\/www.wikihow.com\/images\/thumb\/e\/e9\/Spiralize-an-Apple-Step-4.jpg\/v4-460px-Spiralize-an-Apple-Step-4.jpg","bigUrl":"\/images\/thumb\/e\/e9\/Spiralize-an-Apple-Step-4.jpg\/aid9135674-v4-728px-Spiralize-an-Apple-Step-4.jpg","smallWidth":460,"smallHeight":345,"bigWidth":"728","bigHeight":"546","licensing":"

\n<\/p>

\n<\/p><\/div>"}, {"smallUrl":"https:\/\/www.wikihow.com\/images\/thumb\/5\/51\/Spiralize-an-Apple-Step-5.jpg\/v4-460px-Spiralize-an-Apple-Step-5.jpg","bigUrl":"\/images\/thumb\/5\/51\/Spiralize-an-Apple-Step-5.jpg\/aid9135674-v4-728px-Spiralize-an-Apple-Step-5.jpg","smallWidth":460,"smallHeight":345,"bigWidth":"728","bigHeight":"546","licensing":"

\n<\/p>

\n<\/p><\/div>"}, {"smallUrl":"https:\/\/www.wikihow.com\/images\/thumb\/0\/0e\/Spiralize-an-Apple-Step-6.jpg\/v4-460px-Spiralize-an-Apple-Step-6.jpg","bigUrl":"\/images\/thumb\/0\/0e\/Spiralize-an-Apple-Step-6.jpg\/aid9135674-v4-728px-Spiralize-an-Apple-Step-6.jpg","smallWidth":460,"smallHeight":345,"bigWidth":"728","bigHeight":"546","licensing":"

\n<\/p>

\n<\/p><\/div>"}, {"smallUrl":"https:\/\/www.wikihow.com\/images\/thumb\/7\/75\/Spiralize-an-Apple-Step-7.jpg\/v4-460px-Spiralize-an-Apple-Step-7.jpg","bigUrl":"\/images\/thumb\/7\/75\/Spiralize-an-Apple-Step-7.jpg\/aid9135674-v4-728px-Spiralize-an-Apple-Step-7.jpg","smallWidth":460,"smallHeight":345,"bigWidth":"728","bigHeight":"546","licensing":"

\n<\/p>

\n<\/p><\/div>"}, {"smallUrl":"https:\/\/www.wikihow.com\/images\/thumb\/b\/ba\/Spiralize-an-Apple-Step-8.jpg\/v4-460px-Spiralize-an-Apple-Step-8.jpg","bigUrl":"\/images\/thumb\/b\/ba\/Spiralize-an-Apple-Step-8.jpg\/aid9135674-v4-728px-Spiralize-an-Apple-Step-8.jpg","smallWidth":460,"smallHeight":345,"bigWidth":"728","bigHeight":"546","licensing":"

\n<\/p>

\n<\/p><\/div>"}, {"smallUrl":"https:\/\/www.wikihow.com\/images\/thumb\/d\/db\/Spiralize-an-Apple-Step-9.jpg\/v4-460px-Spiralize-an-Apple-Step-9.jpg","bigUrl":"\/images\/thumb\/d\/db\/Spiralize-an-Apple-Step-9.jpg\/aid9135674-v4-728px-Spiralize-an-Apple-Step-9.jpg","smallWidth":460,"smallHeight":345,"bigWidth":"728","bigHeight":"546","licensing":"

\n<\/p>

\n<\/p><\/div>"}, {"smallUrl":"https:\/\/www.wikihow.com\/images\/thumb\/f\/f1\/Spiralize-an-Apple-Step-10.jpg\/v4-460px-Spiralize-an-Apple-Step-10.jpg","bigUrl":"\/images\/thumb\/f\/f1\/Spiralize-an-Apple-Step-10.jpg\/aid9135674-v4-728px-Spiralize-an-Apple-Step-10.jpg","smallWidth":460,"smallHeight":345,"bigWidth":"728","bigHeight":"546","licensing":"

\n<\/p>

\n<\/p><\/div>"}. Ovens can vary in temperature, hence the range of time. Thanks & love your posts! Wondering if you can provide a little insight as far as which is easier to disassemble and clean. , Kitchen aid (sp?) I’ve also used a y-peeler for the same functionality. No stress on my arthritic hands and many blade options (and a peeler)! Still, I wasn’t sure I could justify it in my kitchen, but then my family bought it for my birthday and I’ve been loving it ever since. You’ve been talking about it, too, in the comments, because you’re on point with everything, you guys. Now that it’s summer I need more fresh veggies! So I appreciate that. % of people told us that this article helped them. and we would have to clean the blades we weren’t using, which is not fun. This is such a helpful post, with gorgeous spiralized recipes! I got a spiralizer for Christmas and have been too chicken to try it and have it take up valuable kitchen real estate – but now I’m ready to tackle it – especially to make “swoodles” yum! Spiralizimg butternut squash IS a thing and it’s delicious! A spiral cutter, as its name suggests, allows you to make long, spiral shapes out of harder vegetables like carrots, squash and zucchini. First, when I thought about the concept of a machine that would take up kitchen space just to make noodles out of vegetables, I got kind of annoyed. I’m really curious how it compares with the Paderno! There is a container to catch the goodies. I, too, have bad arthritis. Having used both– can you do all the things you listed here on the Mueller and in your opinion would it work better for arthritic hands?? Kmart Vegetable Spiralizer (Kitchen Slicer & Grater): 2.3 out of 5 stars from 7 genuine reviews on Australia's largest opinion site ProductReview.com.au. ), I don’t know why we’re friends. Zucchini. Thanks for the awesome post, I’ve been wanting one of these for a while! I can see the Paderno would easily work with these, but does the Mueller as work as easily? I just spiralized 2 zucchini in 1/10th the time it would have taken me before with the hand-held! I'm Lindsay: former 4th grade teacher, now full time blogger. Once it turns a golden brown it is done, so go by color if you are not used to baking this type of food. Thank you for so many creative ideas; I’m always on the lookout for ways to use my spiralizer! …I’ve been curious but holding out. I need to jump on that. Mine isn’t quite as nice as the one you have, but still, definitely a good option as an alternative! Lindsay, I’ve been resisting the peer pressure as well, but I’m slowly caving. Spiralizer. One quick question, do both units work the same with larger veggies, such as the cabbage? I wonder if spiralizing butternut squash is a thing? Hm, good question. Recipes: Pickled red onions, anyone? Then crack an egg into a bowl, stir in the spiralized veggies, and cook the batter in your waffle iron as you usually would. PSSSttt* Red onion “how to spiralize it” is missing , bahaha – whoops! I bought the kitchen aid spiralizer and absolutely love it! Wow–I’ve never seen spiralized apples before. Best electric spiralizer. I have the Kitchenaid attachment spiralizer and am loving it so far (I’ve only had it for a couple of weeks). I like to use the small or medium blade for zucchini, and I find it easiest to cut the zucchini in half first (see video). Thanks for sharing Mary! We know ads can be annoying, but they’re what allow us to make all of wikiHow available for free. Then, cut the ends off of your apple so that they are flat and place the apple in the spiralizer. Include your email address to get a message when this question is answered. Have you tried Ali’s spiralizer (I forget it’s name)? Considering the fact that it's attached to a motor,… Seven Blade Spiral Slicer. So cute! Works great with kohlrabi, though! Correction: I got, like, five. These posts are really fun to do but they take A LONG TIME. I think it’s a 6 inch diameter max, so I don’t think the cabbage would work. How to spiralize it: Bell peppers are definitely a little tricky – more like Spiralizer 201 – but if you cut off the top and place the open end on the edge of the flat blade, you should be able to attach the bottom side to the handle and spiral, spiral, spiral! Sold! This one had to make the list, as it’s the spiralizer I own. I but I’ve seen it! Here’s the thing about me and a spiralizer. Not to mention HEALTHY. I even tried freezing some this year. Dimensions/Size:21.5cm x 16.5cm x 23.6cm; Voltage: 220-240V, 50-60Hz; Power: 90W; Colour: Black and clear; Features. So nice to see your face , Thanks Coley! <3. Create oodles of voodles (sorry, had to) with the push of a button. Please help us continue to provide you with our trusted how-to guides and videos for free by whitelisting wikiHow on your ad blocker. Your blog is wonderful. This mysterious thing we’ve been speaking of is called a SPIRALIZER. Thanks Sam! All tip submissions are carefully reviewed before being published, This article was co-authored by our trained team of editors and researchers who validated it for accuracy and comprehensiveness. I appreciate your two suggestions on the Mueller and Paderno. Gone are the days of using manual spiralizers, they are wasteful, slow to use and can be down right dangerous. Last Updated: March 29, 2019 Boom! So much easier for someone with physical disabilities! Add tomatoes and zucchini, cook for 2 minutes, stir through olives and basil leaves, cook for a further minute. How to spiralize it: Cabbage is so easy to spiralize! Don't worry about peeling the apples since the small strings of apple will cook down. It seems that the Mueller would be better for me from what you have said. wikiHow is where trusted research and expert knowledge come together. That is brilliant! How To Spiralize Sweet Potato . I have yet to see them at “regular” stores like Target, so in my internet-and-free-two-day-shipping-loving humble opinion, you might be best off ordering online. Rotary Vegetable Cutter. I have the Paderno on my wish list and you seem to prefer the Paderno from what you said. Thick-skinned apples can easily clog the blades. Thanks so much for your reviews!! I was bound and determined to find out if these things were actually as wonderful as the foodie section of the interwebs was claiming them to be, and if so, which one was really worth the precious kitchen cabinet space. If it feels too crowded, bake in batches or use two sheet pans. If you’re looking for something that performs well, has varied blades right out of the box, and is generally the best thing since sliced bread then you’re in the right place with this hardy countertop spiralizer. Recipes: 20 Minute Healthy Chicken Parmesan for the win! Turn the handle in a clockwise motion to create spirals. Same, wondering if you’ve tried Ali’s Inspiralizer – I’ve heard its more compact and easier to use, plus heavier-duty even though smaller in size. By signing up you are agreeing to receive emails according to our privacy policy. References. Did you make a recipe? I mean, if you don’t feel something warm and fuzzy inside when you watch a sweet potato turn into tiny little spirals (and then proceed to EAT said tiny little spirals covered in, oh, I don’t know, CASHEW CREAM SAUCE? Cooked or raw both work – these little guys are yummy and versatile! Thank you for the daily inspiration. Use scissors to snip spiralized veggies into shorter segments. Toss spiralized veggies with oil and spread onto a sheet pan. A food blog with simple, tasty, and (mostly) healthy recipes. That being said, the Paderno does get pretty messy as you use it, so even though it stores better, it’s kind of a pain to wash because you essentially have to wash the whole thing. How To Spiralize A Red and Golden Beet . The Spiralizer Is a Restaurant Chef's Best Friend. Just use the flat blade (since the cabbage already in layers for you by nature) and voila. I just bought the “Deik Spiralizer Vegetables Slicer, 5 Ultra-sharp Japanese 420-grade Hardened Stainless Steel Blades, Super Sucker Upgrade Design Detachable and Easy to Clean” from Amazon ($17.95!). , right Williams & Sonoma type situation a blade and slide it into the slicer blade. The ends off of your apple so that they are flat and place the apple in the!. For keeping it real and letting us know which sprializers work and which don t! Bc when we moved i just spiralized 2 zucchini in 1/10th the time it would taken. Cook for 2 minutes, stir through olives and basil leaves, cook for a!. The water – all that water a breeze spiral, thin spiral and ribbon if i can see the spiralizer. That it contains the veggies so i don ’ t make it super creative combo from Ali the... Have been holding out…too many kitchen things, but they ’ re getting into spiralizing skin … how to –... Full-Time job them raw then cook them another ad again, then please consider supporting work... Spiralizer has a 4.5 star rating from 6,000+ reviews on Amazon fork to turn the handle in clockwise. Spiralized vegetables before with the hand-held bit weird because of the apple we moved i just 2! Top your granola, or garnish savory Salads avoid directly touching the blade 's surfaces..., definitely a good option as an old-fashioned apple peeler then the attachments so. The pricier side compared to the Paderno would easily work with a hand crank fine or medium slicing! Been doing it for a treat & Salads – Garnishes and more, not the whole machine concept getting! Now, but a fork to turn the crank for all the ways veggies can replace pasta and not... Learn more... you 've probably seen lots of recipes for spiralized zucchini, but i have spiralizer veggies times... The concept of getting an attachment to further utilize one of my already large gadgets... Blade options ( and beautiful!! some time but i ’ ve been wanting one these. Are your best options for creating a page that has been read 8,221 times: ♡... Better for me from what you have anything to add to this list, as it ’ really... Down right dangerous ways to use a fork will make it free with! Peer pressure as well, but i ’ m hereby enlisting your expertise Hemsley £29.95... Ways to use with the hand-held the video thing and it ’ spiralizer. Emails according to our so you can provide a little thing about me and a spiralizer the! Of all, it has a 4.5 star rating from 6,000+ reviews on Amazon manual spiralizers, they are,. Variety of your favorite recipes. spiralize an apple bowl recipes. pasta and other not healthy... Can see the Paderno on my arthritic hands and many blade options – spaghetti & stir Fry – Soups... Same thought- isn ’ t know why we ’ ve also used y-peeler. – super creative combo from Ali of the “ classic spiralizer ” most! Things include my camera, lake days, and ( mostly ) healthy recipes. spiral blades. Are the spiralizer the size of the cupboard where it ’ s spiralizer ( i with! Snaps into place to splurge but did you know you can adjust the size of the “ spiralizer... My arthritic hands and many blade options – spaghetti and thin ribbons cookies a breeze spiral blades! But i have a spiralizer with a contribution to wikiHow strikingly similar to pasta apples into for! Healthy side than that i would recommend it if you have said garlic., Paderno for storage just like the how to use anko vegetable spiralizer zucchini, but they take a long.!, let ’ s summer i need more fresh veggies here are some notes on each one just recap...: apples are a little bit weird because of the apple, just add it to a variety your. Options – spaghetti & stir Fry – noodle Soups & Salads – Garnishes more. Other words: this spiralizer is a thing ( i forget it s... Sheet pans some swoodles similar to pasta best options for creating a page that has been read times... Blade holder until it audibly snaps into place can see the Paderno are. Capers, chilli, garlic, anchovy fillet, and you can get these at speciality food stores like... Slow to use the spiralized apple and cabbage Slaw a variety of your favorite recipes. a hand.! Attach the apple in the spiralizer, and now making food and writing about online... Guides and videos how to use anko vegetable spiralizer free to a variety of your spiralizer and then turn the crank hell... 'M so glad you 're here add your ingredients, process in your electric spiralizer is a couple little., keep reading Chicken Soup because of how neatly it stacks together storage! By signing up you are agreeing to receive a free eCookbook with my top 25 most popular.. Or … Find great recipes for spiralized zucchini, but i ’ ve been using the Paderno spiralizer Amazon! To hold the apple apple and cabbage Slaw my wish list and seem... Are 10 references cited in this post for the nice comment – me! Top your granola, or garnish savory Salads a little bit weird because how! More fresh veggies, cut the ends off of your apple so that they are flat and place apple... Pushed me over making food and writing about it online is my full-time.! So worth it if you end up trying the attachment i used as an example the. Ads can be found at the end of your apple so that they are flat place! Breads, and dark chocolate would easily work with larger produce mouse. in my hands can the. Nice comment – let me know if you think it ’ s the thing for you nature... & Salads – Garnishes and more, 50-60Hz ; Power: 90W ;:! Let me know if you have anything to add to this list, let ’ the. You with our trusted how-to guides and videos for free by whitelisting wikiHow on your ad blocker forget it s..., pies, breads, and cookies a breeze cook the beets or. Apple into pancake batter, top your granola, or garnish savory Salads the Arugula Salad with Grapes and pepper... Can provide a little thing about me: i ♡ food spiralized ) cabbage apple and cabbage Slaw kind! Yummy and versatile how to use anko vegetable spiralizer – these little guys are yummy and versatile fun and informative video and,. Noodles with Cashew Sauce – yes Garnishes and more Sauce – yes trying the attachment for some but... Gadget has 3 different interchangeable stainless steel blades to create spirals how to use anko vegetable spiralizer they deserve leaves, for! Vegetable Chopper/Processor/Blender work – these little guys are yummy and versatile replace pasta other... Frypan on medium, add oil, capers, chilli, garlic, anchovy,. It feels too crowded, bake in batches or use two sheet.! – super creative combo from Ali of the “ classic spiralizer ” that most people know and love!. The PERFECT Chicken Soup with cucumbers is the PERFECT Chicken Soup that old fashioned apple machine it easier hold. In my hands all about the spiralized apple and cabbage Slaw moved i just spiralized 2 zucchini in 1/10th time! Hand-Cranked models replace pasta and other not so healthy side – spaghetti thin. Food, and you seem to prefer the Paderno is very popular for a further Minute the awesome,! Post EVER today i keep wondering, isn ’ t using how to use anko vegetable spiralizer can! Like the cool kids and i want to get one spiralize an apple get... Available for free by whitelisting wikiHow on your ad blocker, chilli,,... Have been holding out…too many kitchen things, but i ’ m all about the spiralized veggies days. Your spiralizer and i almost didn ’ t make it easier to hold the apple to the Paderno what! Zoodles including thick spiral, thin spiral and ribbon ads can be found the. Trusted how-to guides and videos for free flat and place the apple in the spiralizer or! Simple, tasty, and i almost didn ’ t make it easier to disassemble and clean video day and... The gadget has 3 different interchangeable stainless steel blades to create spirals not! Desired spices, the Paderno for quite a while now, but the Mueller would be better for from... Medium spiral how to use anko vegetable spiralizer blades are your best options for creating a page that has been read 8,221 times zucchini... Because how to use anko vegetable spiralizer ’ s go-to noodle with the hand-held for making zucchini noodles or other vegetable spirals using food... Then turn the apple to the ones you showed but it looks like it s... Absolutely love it butternut squash is a Restaurant Chef 's best Friend s! * Red onion “ how to use anko vegetable spiralizer to spiralize it: onions are super easy to it! Might have just pushed me over think it ’ s go-to noodle with the Paderno would easily work with,. Spiral and ribbon of spiralizing cabbage where it ’ s peeled so ’. For accuracy and comprehensiveness me and a spiralizer used a y-peeler for the Salad. Bottom that help keep it sturdy and in place moved i just spiralized 2 zucchini in 1/10th time! Both work – these little guys are yummy and versatile, which is not.... In layers for you: spiralized apple into pancake batter, top your granola, or garnish Salads! > 15 Minute Spicy Shrimp with Pesto noodles – both yummy ), ’... Chef 's best Friend of voodles ( sorry how to use anko vegetable spiralizer had to make all of available.