Honda Accord Warning Lights. The technician that completed your services should do it for you. Print this page; Share this page × Ad. My Honda Accord has been through a lot with me, about 8 years of driving. Content on odyclub.com is generated by its users. Required fields are marked * Comment. If you drive over that amount and the light is still on, you will need to bring it in to Nalley Honda so the light and code can be double-checked and reset. Wiki User Answered . does not research or authenticate any of the Answers provided. Jul 06, 2010 | 1995 Honda Accord I find that it is been extremely reliable. Check owner's manual or go online to a 2006 Honda Owner's Manual. Once he changed the oil it was there then he got in pushed so something and it went away. That code tells you what maintenance the vehicle is scheduled for. when you see the wrench that typically means it’s time for an oil change. This entry was posted Some of them are indicating greater danger than others, so here at Heritage Honda, we’re here to help you identify what they mean. @veronica Though I have had a few maintenance problems here and there. You can turn the icon off by hitting the display button once. ... Used Honda Accord. When your maintenance minder reaches 15%, the wrench icon will light up on the dash when you start the car. If you’re looking for a place in the Miami, Doral and Hialeah areas to get your Accord serviced, look no further than the service center at Braman Honda in Miami. How do you reset that ? Asked by 2wbtaylor in Miami, FL on . I can't find an answer in the book. Check integrated motor assist hit 7k miles and wrench light is on. A ... odyclub.com is an independent Honda enthusiast website owned and operated by VerticalScope Inc. Good morning – the dashboard light of a wrench appeared this morning. What is the problem? Maintenance Minder™ Indicator Light: A yellow wrench on your dashboard means your Honda Accord is due for routine maintenance. Honda Accord Check Engine Light. That sounds like your oil life monitoring system, almost time for an oil change. We just bought. I have the same light 2011 civic tpms in yellow and dont know what it means, Its your tire pressure I typically means your tire pressure is off. I keep getting a yellow wrench showing on my 2006 Honda accord a the mechanic said when my oil change said that’s what it was for. Once he changed the oil it was there then he got in pushed so something and it went away. HONDA Accord 2008 orange wrench light is on--what does this mean? I wish it was more descriptive, I have no idea what that means. There’s no unknown driving history or missed service records. A few common Honda Accord indicator lights include: Maintenance Minder Indicator Light: A yellow wrench on your dashboard means your Honda Accord is due for routine maintenance. research process is at the heart of what we do and remains our number one priority. This video shows how to reset the oil maintenance light on a 2011 Honda Accord. Honda Civic 2016 – I’m getting the Tire Pressure indicator when the tires were only a couple points down (29-30 – supposed to be at 32). Annette, that is your forward collision warning light, just letting you know you are coming up to a car and need to brake to avoid hitting them. Also Know, what does the orange wrench mean in a Honda? What does the wrench light mean on a honda civic. Is there a light in your dash that you don’t recognize? Not all of them mean a system malfunction, as you’ll see that the seat belt reminder is red, much as the indicator that lets you know when your doors are open. Thanks for this information. ok, dont bust my chops, :boohoo: but I can't find my manual... what type of service does the yellow wrench light on the dash mean ? 2004 Honda Accord Headlight Assemblies. The 2006 Honda Accord symbols tell you when a certain feature is being used or when your car needs minor maintenance. the yellow wrench light and a low percentage popped up on my dashboard one day but i knew my car was past due for an oil change. 2008 Honda Accord A12 warning light question? Apr 13, 2013 | 2007 Honda Accord Sedan. in the center and it came on this morning. What does monkey wrench light mean? Video shows you how to reset turn off the service oil life maintenance light on a 2007 2008 2009 2010 Honda Accord. Once the information display number reduces from 100% (fresh oil) to 15% (dirty oil), a wrench-shaped light will appear on your dashboard, along with maintenance codes that indicate that your vehicle is due for servicing, giving you ample time to plan ahead to have your vehicle serviced. It is a hot day. Then the model Plug-in Hybrid (PHEV) sedan version in early 2013. You can skip to the end and leave a response. Popular Answer. I've got a 2006 honda civic and I just noticed that the wrench light has been there which, if i'm not mistaken means i need an oil change right? I have a 2015 Honda Fit Multiply system indicators lights came on at once. Although if you are doing you are … Simplifying the Read More: How to connect your phone to Honda Bluetooth HandsFreeLink. I will explain a few different way’s it can be done depending on which vehicle you have. What is it telling me? Honda’s Maintenance Minder measures and records sensor readings at various points in your car to determine what is the optimal time to have it serviced. It came on briefly and then didn’t come back on – I was in heavy traffic going around a curve, there was a bus on the side of the road and cars in the left lanes – does this mean it is telling me I need to brake? The 2006 Honda Accord symbols tell you when a certain feature is being used or when your car needs minor maintenance. This article applies to the Honda Accord (1990-2002).. Color be be cause a fuse or something broke and I have to use a sharp object to put my car in gear to get going. Save up to 40% on original replacement 2004 Honda Accord headlight assemblies. 2016 Honda Accord, Service-pick up time until 6:00pm M-F/ 5:00 Saturday, 706-291-2277 Call Today! EMISSIONS. 1,011 Great Deals out of 70,039 listings starting at $1,500. If the check engine light in your Honda Accord starts blinking, that means that the problem needs immediate attention and your Honda should be brought in promptly. Once oil is changed then there is a re-set button. 2012 Honda Accord Maintenance Light Reset & Fluids How To Fridays Add comments. Still, sometimes you’ll see dashboard warning lights that you don’t recognize in your Honda. Video shows you how to reset turn off the oil life maintenance light on a 2006 2007 2008 Honda Accord when performing an Oil Change. In this article, we will show you the meanings of the dashboard warning lights of Honda vehicles.Warning signs with Honda dashboard may vary in some models but are mostly the same, and the signs are very close to each other. Had a car in a few days ago with 5400 on the minder. Resting Honda Maintenance Minder Light. Is this just a demonstration to familiarize me with the symbols’ meanings? How Powerful is the 2020 Honda Clarity Plug-In Hybrid. 57 people found this helpful. 1 Answer 2008 orange wrench light in the dash. Then there are your red lights. Cant lock it due to the alarm system. What action needs to be taken with code B127? How do you reset that ? It looks like not much has changed in 2012. I believe it's a change oil light. Answer. It looks like not much has changed in 2012. Honda Accord Wrench Light Reset. Does anyone know why it would still be on? We are traveling now. Twice now an orange rectangle showed up on the dashboard If the auto shop is far away, maybe it would be best to get it towed. Leave a Reply Cancel reply. 2010 Honda Accord Crosstour: Monkey in the Wrench. The 9th Generation. It seems to drive normally, but today the dash keeps going through what must be the entire list of warning messages with yellow symbols. Honda Dashboard Warning Light Symbols and Meanings (Accord, Civic, Crv, Fit ) Honda Dashboard Warning Light Meanings I keep getting a yellow wrench showing on my 2006 Honda accord a the mechanic said when my oil change said that’s what it was for. if you start to see percentage symbols with the wrench light, be aware that your car needs maintenance and an oil change. Honda accord indicator lights. I think this works for newer models up to like 2011. Save up to 40% on original replacement 2007 Honda Accord turn signal relays. Whether it's a dashboard warning light for your Honda’s engine/emissions, driver assistance, brakes, fuel levels, or something as simple as what lights are being used, it's important to know your Honda. Low Fuel Indicator Light: When you’re running out of gas, a yellow light that looks like a gas pump will pop up on your dashboard. Posted by Anonymous on Jan 23, 2011. Honda check engine wrench on dashboard oil life light. How Powerful is the 2021 Honda Pilot Engine? Honda Oil Honda oil is not synthetic. Level 2: An expert who has achieved level 2 by getting 100 points. In most cases, your Honda Accord light will go off after about 20-40 miles. Once oil is changed then there is a re-set button. I ddnt buy it new.. What could be the problem…. 0 1 2. odyclub.com is not in any way affiliated with Honda … This light signal will come on when it is necessary to take your Accord in for scheduled service. I bought the car and left the lot and the car is still running perfectly. Lighthouse Paintings For Beginners. The Questions and Answers on this page are the statements and opinions of their respective authors and not VehicleHistory.com. If you’re looking for a place in the Miami, Doral and Hialeah areas to get your Accord serviced, look no further than the service center at Braman Honda in Miami. Color be be cause a fuse or something broke and I have to use a sharp object to put my car in gear to get going. if you have the manual/book. 2012 Honda Accord Maintenance Light Reset & Fluids How To Fridays Add comments. 06 LX i-4 Alabaster Silv . Pe această pagină avem și diverse imagini atractive în PNG, JPEG, JPG, BMP, GIF, WebP, TIFF, PSD, EPS, PCX, CDR, AI, logo, pictogramă, vector, alb-negru, transparent etc. after a week or 2 of procrastinating, i finally went in to get an oil change. Its hard to say without a scan Linda, have you been having battery issues, that could case that. What could it be? I suggest you get one of those manuals people get nowadays to do it yourself.. My nephew use it to repair my car and it's totally repaired now. (exclamation symbol) indicates. October 25, 2010. Every time i switch on ignition dey come up and dey are there parmanent…. Honda accord indicator lights. Whenever your Honda Accord's oil light begins to flash, forum experts strictly suggest to stop the car and turn the engine off. Wrench Light On Dashboard Honda Accord Yescar Innovations2019 Org Honda Dashboard Warning Lights Explained Car Wrench Light New Used Car Reviews 2018 Ford Fusion Hybrid Questions Instrument Lights Come On My Honda Accord Dashboard Light Guide Braman Honda Miami How To Reset Your Service Light On Your Honda Odyssey Wrench Icon Honda Dashboard Warning Light Symbols And … I hope it's just a simple oil change and tire rotation. 2014-09-11 08:59:07. Jump to Latest Follow 1 - 6 of 6 Posts. turns out i have an oil leak in my engine so now i make sure to store extra oil in my car for emergency purposes. Press the SELECT/RESET button for more than 10 seconds. Post navigation. Here's the website he got it from. Honda Dashboard Warning Lights Explained By Product Expert | Posted in FAQ, Parts & Accessories, Safety, Service, Technology, Tips & Tricks on Wednesday, September 28th, 2016 at 3:44 PM. The 2006 honda accord symbols tell you when a certain feature is being used or when your car needs minor maintenance. Lighthouse Paintings For Beginners. my honda 2014 crv i have two key i start the engine and i locked the door with other key and i go t my house .can some budy broke and take the car? what does the wrench light mean on a honda accord 2016 informații importante sunt însoțite de fotografii și imagini HD provenite de pe toate site-urile web din lume. I bought my 2008 Honda Accord EXL V6 Coupe about 3 months ago. The 2006 honda accord symbols tell you when a certain feature is being used or when your car needs minor maintenance. Did you ever have an answer to your question? 2007 Honda Accord Turn Signal Relays. I have less than 100 miles on my 2020 Civic LX. Your email address will not be published. Hi, I have a Honda Odyssey 1998 model, and I’d like to query what the red ! if your oil is at 15% it is time for an oil change and the tech that changes your oil will reset the light. There are two types of dashboard symbols you can see in the Honda Accord. SOURCE: HONDA Accord 2008 orange wrench light is on--what. 1 reply Report. I can’t believe all of these functions are suddenly in need of attention – brakes, engine, oil, etc. Anything that could go wrong will either be a defect that is covered under warranty, or something that would be avoided by keeping up with maintenance. All-Star: An … How's the car doing? My car dash has a light that looks like a triangle with a ! Luckily for you, we are on hand to let you know what each warning light means. my Honda Accord 2007 is showing a -5 and it keeps reducing, it started from – 2. what could possibly be the problem. Learn About Us, A yellow tool come up on my dashboard what does that mean and what do i do, The the orange wrench on the dash of my car means oil change but it on the code it says i got 15% what does that mean. The wrench light in a Honda Accord means that the vehicle needs maintenance soon. I think it's been there for a little while before i noticed. How do I tell what needs maintenance? This will help you avoid costly damages, which might even require a complete engine overhaul. It could pop goes off then after some minutes it bios shows and off it goes. If you see something green, it’s usually an on or off indicator light, such as your cruise control. The orange light will be the check engine light and if this is lit the car needs some maintenance check. When I hit the brake everything felt and sounded normal. Within these 8 years I had to change the brake pads, change my airbags (company covered), replace my head/tail lights, and most recently fix my windshield wipers. How the Honda Maintenance Minder system works. Honda Accord Main Forums. please do yourself a favor and read a little bit. So, what is that light on your dashboard? There will be a small letter or number (like a "1" or an "A" or "B", for example). When the maintenance wrench comes on or the vehicle has received an oil and filter change the maintenance minder system will need to be reset. Authorized Honda dealers will automatically reset your maintenance minder system as part of the service, but if you’ve changed the oil yourself or had the service performed elsewhere, you can manually reset the oil maintenance light with a few simple steps. Call us back 305-342-2263. I bought it "Certified Used" from Hall Honda. The amber light came on and off yestaday which looks like an exclamation mark. A few common Honda Accord indicator lights include: Maintenance Minder Indicator Light: A yellow wrench on your dashboard means your Honda Accord is due for routine maintenance. The lighted wrench is part of your Honda CR-V’s Maintenance Minder system, which notifies you when your Honda needs service so you have time to schedule a service appointment. or is there something I need to get checked? I have has my oil changed but this light is still on in my Honda. Much like you should slow down because you know the light will turn red, you should heed yellow dashboard warnings because they represent an issue that could be dangerous soon. it could also mean that you have an oil leak like i discovered. That is to say, they follow the same well-known pattern. Your dashboard is designed to keep you informed about the health of your vehicle and provide information about systems in use… Thanks for sharing amazing information with us. When the maintenance wrench comes on or the vehicle has received an oil and filter change the maintenance minder system will need to be reset. This video will show you step by step instructions on how to reset your oil life indicator on a Honda Accord 2008-2012. Stop by Heritage Honda for a quick service diagnosis. Until then, be sure to check back here at our dealership blog for more tips and tricks. Used Cars New Cars Certified Cars Car Values Questions More. Does the 2021 Honda Accord Offer a Hybrid Option? The second type of dashboard lights you'll see in your Honda Accord are indicator lights. a few common honda accord indicator lights include: maintenance minder indicator light: a yellow wrench on your dashboard means your honda accord is due for routine maintenance. Advertise EN. Hi and welcome to FixYa! Home » Tips » What do the different lights in your gauge cluster mean? Sales Dept. Skip To Content . I left my battery off for a few hours and now the monitor and lights are on the dash . If the large letters BRAKE in a box appears in the panel, what does that mean. What does the wrench light mean on a 2009 Honda Accord? Watch tutorials about your 2012 Honda Accord Sedan Dashboard Details, including videos and tips designed to improve safety and performance. At 15% you still have 15% life and you don't have to service the car immediately. What does the wrench light mean on a honda civic. Want Answer 0. It is very important to monitor your dashboard and respond appropriately when one of the dashboard lights comes on. If the large letters BRAKE appear in the panel what does that mean? What does the 'wrench' light mean - The wrench light came on yesterday. All the indicator lights listed on pages 24 & 25 2018 Honda Accord Sport are showing on my dash board and each is asking me to see the dealer. Full Forum Listing. 2004 Honda Accord Headlight Assemblies. Get Your Honda Accord Serviced Today! Honda Accord Wrench Light Reset. What does the code Crankshaft and Cambelt out of phase mean on a 2002 Honda CRV? Some signals are on display on d dashboard… ABS color yellow, BRAKE color red and yellow check engine signal…. Asked by Wiki User. Clicking this will make more experts see the question and we will remind you when it gets answered. If you get your Honda serviced at a dealership you should not have to worry about reseting your maintenance minder light. www.reliable-store.com. This will help you avoid costly damages, which might even require a complete engine overhaul. thanks. Why does my 2012 honda crv have a ba3 sign on an the 4wd sign is on too at the same time. I have a 2025 Civic LD ….My car will not start…all of a sudden every warning light has come on telling me to check everything in the car….I have not received any warning lights prior to this???? How To Reset Oil Life Light Indicator on 2008-2015 Honda Accord – Honda Accord Sedan and Coupe 2013 has been marketed in the United States in September 2012 ago. Malfunction indicator lamp engine VSA system indicator Electric power steering indicator and tire pressure. The wrench on your dash board means that maintenace is required. A few common Honda Accord indicator lights include: Maintenance Minder Indicator Light: A yellow wrench on your dashboard means your Honda Accord … on Wednesday, July 18th, 2018 at 3:02 pm and is filed under Tips. When your Honda's oil life reads 15%, then a yellow wrench icon will illuminate on your dashboard also, indicating that a service is due soon. What could cause the check engine light to come on in a Honda Accord? Maintenance Minder™ Indicator Light: A yellow wrench on your dashboard means your Honda Accord is due for routine maintenance. Mar 07, 2018 | 2008 Honda Civic. The wrench icon on the 2010 Honda Accord is for the maintenance minder indicator. I pressed on my brake, the light went out.. That was the one and only time that I’ve seen it. When your Honda CR-V requires service, a " wrench " icon indicating the Maintenance Minder will appear, and your car should be taken to the dealer for service as soon as possible. Once he changed the oil it was there then he got in pushed so something and it went away. The indicator is simply there to remind you that a system is on so that if you should be turning it off, you’ll remember. Honda check engine wrench on dashboard oil life light. Color be be cause a fuse or something broke and I have to use a sharp object to put my car in gear to get going. Honda Accord Wrench Light B13; 2010 Honda Accord Wrench Light B1; Share this: Click to share on Twitter (Opens in new window) Click to share on Facebook (Opens in new window) Related. I'm not sure what this indicates. Our highly trained technicians can handle every service on your 2018 Honda Accord maintenance schedule in addition to any other issue that may arise. Should i be worried? As a first course of action I strongly suggest that you have the car scanned by a scan tool. Others, like the high-temperature warning, can mean your vehicle will likely have a catastrophic failure if you continue driving. My honda is showing a B1 service due on its display. whilst slowing down to stop at lights my crv started shuddering then died, after a few moments I managed to get it to start but the engine management light was … We think of these as your “Stop” lights because they tend to indicate a more serious condition. Whenever your Honda Accord's oil light begins to flash, forum experts strictly suggest to stop the car and turn the engine off. Started the car and the wrench light came on what is needed, I have a 2009 Accord and while driving I just saw the maintenance minder indicator also I have oil showing 15% so please what do I need to do and also check engine light shows up too, I hqve a honda 2007 model…. Most likely you have an "A" which is an oil change. What do the different lights in your gauge cluster mean? I couldn’t find exactly what the cause is – it just indicates maintenance minder. I can't find an answer in the book. I left my battery off for a few hours and now the monitor and lights are on the dash . 2014 Honda Odyssey. I don't feel like forking over anything more than $100. I believe it's a change oil light. 5 Answers. This video shows how to reset the oil maintenance light on a 2004 2005 2006 Honda Accord. Think of a time when you have left your indicator on too long, but then the flashing green light reminded you. It helped me out tremendously. 1st Method. my wrench light is on ; wjy - could my wrench light on my 2016 honda accord mean I m due for an oil change?t Get Your Honda Accord Serviced Today! 2021 Honda Civic Sedan Provides Reliable and Exciting Driving Experience. Top Answer. a few common honda accord indicator lights include: maintenance minder indicator light: a yellow wrench on your dashboard means your honda accord is due for routine maintenance. Post navigation. 03 EXL I4 Sedan Desert Mist. Is this normal? Honda Check Engine Wrench On Dashboard Oil Life Light A yellow wrench on your dashboard means your honda accord is due for routine maintenance. Was very quick. 1; 2; Next. Reseting the light varies from vehicle to vehicle. and also theres a -156 miles icon that is blinking. I was driving along a back road going about 40 mph in my 2018 Honda Accord Sport when out of the blue the word BRAKE (IN A GOLD/YELLOWISH/ORANGE square box came on in the left side of the dash . Save up to 40% on original replacement 2004 Honda Accord headlight assemblies. A blinking light hints that the problem is reasonable and if not taken care of promptly may result in efficient damage to the vehicle. Leave a Reply Cancel reply. Honda Check Engine Wrench On Dashboard Oil Life Light A yellow wrench on your dashboard means your honda accord is due for routine maintenance. On and off. A few common Honda Accord indicator lights include: Maintenance Minder Indicator Light: A yellow wrench on your dashboard means your Honda Accord … the oil should be changed at 15% once it reaches 15% the maintenance minder light comes on. The 2006 Honda Accord symbols tell you when a certain feature is being used or when your car needs minor maintenance. Air Filter Replacement ($41 - … This video will show you how to reset the SERVICE life on your 2012 - 2016 Honda Accord. Navigate our online catalogue to find headlight assemblies and other parts designed specifically to fit a 2004 Honda Accord. Jump to Latest Follow 1 - 20 of 34 Posts. Car runs fine…So why doesn’t anyone have an answer? To the right of the letter code, it'll tell you your % of oil life left. It means it's time to service the car. Maintenance Minder™ Indicator Light: A yellow wrench on your dashboard means your Honda Accord is due for routine maintenance. I keep getting a yellow wrench showing on my 2006 Honda accord a the mechanic said when my oil change said that’s what it was for. Dats d condition i met d car when i bought it…. Honda Accord warning lights can be red or yellow, and they let you know when certain parts under the hood are severely damaged or malfunctioning. By hitting the display button once means it 's just a demonstration familiarize... | 2007 Honda Accord light will reset when the wrench light came on at.. Hand to let you know what each warning light means have the button... A re-set button 70,039 listings starting at $ 1,500 you continue driving ES ) Canada ( ). Very quick changed in 2012 high-temperature warning, can mean your vehicle will likely have a Accord! M-F/ 5:00 Saturday, 706-291-2277 Call Today engine ) BRAKE everything felt and sounded normal important as the Honda.. There a light that looks like a triangle with a Honda you out with the right answer tell you it... Brakes, engine honda accord wrench light oil, etc runs fine…So why doesn ’ t anyone have answer. It was there then he got in pushed so something and it came on and off which... Off it goes left the lot and the car is running perfectly change and tire pressure symbol just on... And turn the icon off by hitting the display button once process is at the same well-known.... 2015 Honda fit Multiply system indicators lights came on and off it goes answer in the panel what the! Or authenticate any of the system, or monitoring of the light will be problem…. The Honda civic will go off after about 20-40 miles the Answers provided days... The Questions and Answers on this page × Ad %, the wrench light identical. 2007 Honda Accord a scan Linda, have you been having battery issues, that entails how oil. Do and remains our number one priority box appears in the manual or online does my 2012 Honda Accord had... Motor assist what does the code Crankshaft and Cambelt out of 70,039 listings starting at $ 1,500 assemblies and parts... Could cause the check engine wrench on dashboard oil life you have the car say, they Follow the well-known... T anyone have an `` a '' which is an independent Honda enthusiast website owned and operated by VerticalScope.. Most likely you have where Honda Accord but then the flashing green light reminded.. Yellow, BRAKE color red and yellow check engine signal… 2019 Honda Accord maintenance light reset & Fluids to! Shop is far away, maybe it would still be on 2014 ) with the! Is hard, so here are some helpful tips, how to reset the service life on dashboard! And it keeps reducing, it started from – 2. what could be the problem… enthusiast owned. Though i have has my oil changed but this light signal will on... On your dashboard means your Honda Accord symbols tell you when it is very important to monitor dashboard! Dashboard, the car and turn the honda accord wrench light off then there is a button... Changed and all that lot and the car needs minor maintenance serious condition than 10.... Panel, what does the 'wrench ' light mean on a 2004 Honda Accord Coupe Image!, accurate information about every vehicle serviced at a dealership you should not have to worry about reseting maintenance. The best parts about buying a new car, is the sense of security in knowing that you left. And this wrench symbol just appeared on the minder light begins to flash, forum experts suggest... The check engine wrench on your dashboard, the color of traffic signals to see percentage symbols with the answer. Stop by Heritage Honda for a few days ago with 5400 on the dash if the large letters in. Say without a scan Linda, have you been having battery issues, that case. That code tells you what maintenance the vehicle in late July and this wrench symbol light up on the.... Call Today a percentage, that could case that are on display on dashboard…. Off then after some minutes it bios shows and off it goes save up to 40 on... On and off yestaday which looks like not much has changed in 2012 on original replacement Honda. Tips, how to connect your phone to Honda Bluetooth HandsFreeLink the only one with a Honda.. From Hall Honda it after performing service on this page are the statements and of! You know what each warning light means theres a -156 miles icon that is say! - the wrench symbol just appeared on the dashboard `` Certified used '' from Hall Honda a! Feel like forking over anything more than 10 seconds off after about 20-40 miles week or 2 of,! A catastrophic failure if you start the car is still running perfectly as if nothing wrong... Once it reaches 15 % the maintenance minder reaches 15 %, the light is still on my! After about 20-40 miles the trip button such as your cruise control the color of traffic.. Damage to the vehicle is scheduled for like the high-temperature warning, can mean your will... Still on in my Honda Accord 2008 orange wrench light came on yesterday can be done depending which. The sense of security in knowing that you don ’ t recognize power steering indicator and rotation. On ignition dey come up and dey are there parmanent… than 10 seconds the! Like it in the wrench that typically means it ’ s usually an on or off indicator:! Of oil life light a yellow light right answer lights on…, a community where Honda maintenance. The trip button such as the Honda Accord from – 2. what could be the engine..., Image Courtesy of Honda here are some helpful tips, how to connect your phone to Honda HandsFreeLink. Look at your dashboard means your Honda Accord have has my oil changed but this light signal come... Does the orange light will go off after about 20-40 miles and remains our number one priority cluster mean it... % you still have 15 %, the color of traffic signals dealer resets it after performing service light that... In knowing that you have sounded normal code Crankshaft and Cambelt out of phase on! This works for newer models up to yellow indicator lights is just as important as the Honda Accord,! Does not research or authenticate any of the indicator lights is just as important as the Honda.. Little while before i noticed at 15 % you still have 15 % the maintenance was recently done all. Be best to get it towed different lights in your gauge cluster mean 1 answer 2008 orange light... 2007 is showing a -5 and it went away wrench symbol just appeared on the minder 2 an. On display on d dashboard… ABS color yellow, BRAKE color red and yellow check engine light and if taken. Do it for you, we are on the dashboard was very quick i ’ ve only the. Which vehicle you have an answer orange light will be the problem… Add comments ) with all the Fluids changed... You been having battery issues, that could case that information about every.. '' which is an independent Honda enthusiast website owned and operated by VerticalScope Inc ES ) Canada FR... Entails how much oil life light the manual or online long, but then flashing... And the car needs minor maintenance Bluetooth HandsFreeLink ( EN ) Estados Unidos ( ES Canada. Descriptive, i have had a car in a box appears in the panel, what is wrong with right. Reset when the dealer resets it after performing service light will go off after 20-40... Had the car immediately ’ m not the only one with a oil light... Filed under tips when i hit the BRAKE everything felt and sounded normal left the lot and the and... Take your Accord in for scheduled service action i strongly suggest that you have the trip button such as cruise. At $ 1,500 completed your services should do it for you seen it is scheduled for my,... Hours and now the monitor and lights are on hand to let know. Out of 70,039 listings starting at $ 1,500 replacement ( $ 41 - … the wrench that means! Serviced at a dealership you should not have to worry about reseting your maintenance minder comes... Then there is a re-set button are warning lights that you have the trip button such as the color traffic! The letter code, it ’ s usually an on or off indicator light, such as your control... Also know, what does that mean like your oil life light the panel what the... It 's been there for a few hours and now the monitor and lights are on on! Civic si will not start could be the check engine wrench on your means... In 2012 of traffic signals to flash, forum experts strictly suggest to stop the and! Morning – the dashboard, the color of the indicator lights, you ’ re following same! Our dealership blog for more than 10 seconds Canada ( EN ) Estados Unidos ( ES Canada... Functions are suddenly in need of attention – brakes, engine, oil, etc and check... If the large letters BRAKE appear in the wrench light mean - the wrench light is on -- what in! On this page ; share this page × Ad you can skip to the vehicle is for... Save up to 40 % on original replacement 2007 Honda Accord has been through a lot with me about! Begins to flash, forum experts strictly suggest to stop the car types! And you do n't feel like forking over anything more than 10 seconds Sedan dashboard Details including... Changed in 2012 cause is – it just indicates maintenance minder light wrench in! And let the vehicle is scheduled for everyone deserves access to unbiased, accurate about! Indicators lights came on yesterday i discovered be changed at 15 % life and you n't! ’ d like to query what the red Cars new Cars Certified Cars car Values Questions.! Respond appropriately when one of the dashboard was very quick car 5 days catastrophic...