Pour into glasses, top with grated chocolate, serve and enjoy. If you love chocolate and peanut butter just as much as me, then you need to give this smoothie a try. For a little extra chocolate kick, use 1 to 2 scoops of chocolate dairy-free ice cream instead. Deliciously thick and creamy banana smoothie that is loaded with chocolate and peanut butter flavour. If you try this recipe, let us know! This Healthy Chocolate Banana Avocado Smoothie is made with spinach, peanut butter, chia, hemp seeds, and almond milk. This smoothie can be kept in the fridge overnight for a quick breakfast or snack. Chocolate peanut butter banana smoothie is the perfect creamy smoothie for a sweet breakfast or lighter dessert! If yes, then you’ll love today’s recipe. I love starting my morning with a smoothie. Chocolate Peanut Butter Banana Smoothie with Protein. Peanut butter is loaded with protein, while mood-boosting bananas have a ton of potassium. www.healthygreenkitchen.com/banana-chocolate-peanut-butter-smoothie.html Ingredients for a chocolate peanut butter banana smoothie: So in addition to the obvious, chocolate, pb, and banana, this recipe calls for oats and almond milk. Combine milk, banana, peanut butter, cocoa, chia or hemp seeds (if using) and vanilla in a blender. This Chocolate Peanut Butter Banana Smoothie is a perfect treat for those times when you are craving for something chocolatey, sweet, and cold. The perfect indulgent treat for breakfast or a snack! Craving for more sweet treats? Ingredients. Vegan, gluten-free, and can be made-ahead! Place the banana slices in the blender. Add in milk, yogurt, peanut butter and chocolate syrup. Love love LOVE this smoothie recipe, so simple yet so delicious. I share more nutrition information – like cholesterol, sodium and sugars – in the nutrition card below. I’m glad she enjoyed it! I like peeling the banana, halving it, and then storing the halved bananas in a Stasher Bag in the freezer. I highly recommend freezing the banana as it gives the smoothie a creamy, ice cream like texture. You can find my recipe card at the bottom of this post for the complete list with their amounts. It’s thick, creamy and easy-to-make! Do you enjoy smoothies for breakfast, or even for a snack? Be sure to check out my Chocolate NESQUIK Milkshake for an even more dessert-based drink. I used a big scoop of ice, some vanilla yogurt, milk, cocoa powder, frozen banana, and rehydrated powdered peanut butter. Pin this chocolate peanut butter banana smoothie for later! This Healthy Peanut Butter Smoothie will make you feel like you are indulging, minus the guilt. All Right Reserved. It’s packed full of nutrients, and is an indulgent treat to be enjoyed for breakfast or a quick pick-me-up snack. I generally only started my days with smoothies because they were fast, convenient and packed full of nutrition. Cow’s milk will add 8-10 grams of protein per cup. Yum! I added some All Natural Dark Chocolate shavings to the top of this smoothie. Chocolate Peanut Butter Banana Smoothie If you’re a lover of chocolate, peanut butter and bananas, this is a perfect meal replacement or a great morning smoothie to start the day! This Healthy Chocolate Banana Avocado Smoothie is made with spinach, peanut butter, chia, hemp seeds, and almond milk. If you’re looking for other chocolate smoothie recipes, check out my Banana Cacao Smoothie recipe. The fruit in this recipe is just 1/2 frozen banana. With creamy peanut butter, tangy yogurt, cocoa powder and ground flax seeds, this is a smoothie you can feel good about serving. There are also … It also provides 20% of the daily value for calcium, 6% of the daily value for vitamin D and 10% of the daily value for potassium. I bring you my wonderfully thick and creamy Chocolate Peanut Butter Banana Smoothie! I used unsweetened vanilla almond milk but any plant-based milk will do; Oats are a cheap ingredient that adds a little more oomph to a smoothie… Blend for 30 seconds and serve! Yum! Major smoothie fan right here! I just keep my peanut butter banana smoothie very simple with only six ingredients but keep digging to get your smoothie more delicious and healthy. 1/4 cup creamy peanut butter. Not that this peanut butter banana smoothie isn’t, but I’d consider it more of a snack smoothie than a breakfast smoothie. She says it is amazing! I’d love to see! Into your blender you’ll add creamy peanut butter, bananas, milk, yogurt, cocoa powder and ice. The fruit in this recipe is just 1/2 frozen banana. This looks simply fantastic–I love all of the flavors in this! It also provides 20% of the daily value for calcium, 6% of the daily value for vitamin D and 10% of the daily value for potassium. Next time I would do 3/4 cup yogurt 1/4 cup milk to thin it out but that would be the only reaso and the vanilla would only make it better. 2 Tbsp unsweetened … This chocolate peanut butter smoothie is made with primarily fruit and vegetable and, of course, peanut butter. © 2020 Marsha's Baking Addiction. This smoothie is rich in flavor and has a smooth texture. Keep reading to get the recipe and dig in! Then add the frozen Bananas. Subscribe to my newsletter to receive recipe updates straight to your inbox. 600 ml / 2 cups milk. That’s why this peanut butter banana smoothie is a show-stopping smoothie recipe you need to make!. Don’t worry, you won’t be able to taste the banana with the chocolate and peanut butter. This site uses Akismet to reduce spam. Cup measurements are simply not accurate enough, and I cannot guarantee the best results if you use them. https://cupcakesandkalechips.com/chocolate-peanut-butter-banana-smoothie Today I’m sharing one of my family’s most favourite smoothies. Peanut butter is loaded with protein, while mood-boosting bananas have a ton of potassium. Shake It Up: Make your smoothie more of a shake by replacing 2 cups of the almond milk with dairy-free vanilla ice cream (either almond-based, coconut-based, rice-based, or soy-based). This chocolate peanut butter banana smoothie is full of healthy ingredients- its the perfect way to start your day! The printable recipe card with the FULL list of ingredients and instructions can be found at the bottom of this post. Whir up frozen bananas with peanut butter and cocoa in this sweet, creamy drink recipe to get all the delicious flavors of a milkshake with the health benefits of a smoothie. creamy peanut butter; 1 1/2 tsp. www.eatingwell.com/recipe/255707/peanut-butter-chocolate-banana-smoothie I added some All Natural Dark Chocolate shavings to the top of this smoothie. This recipe will make one very large smoothie, or two smaller ones. This classic peanut butter banana smoothie is no exception. This chocolate peanut butter banana smoothie is thick, creamy like ice cream, and tastes amazing. 2 tbsp unsweetened cocoa powder. Chocolate Peanut Butter Banana Smoothie Recipe posted in: With Nutrisystem Shakes , Shakes, Smoothies & Drinks In this week’s installment of The Dish with Deanna , Nutrisystem’s Deanna Otranto demonstrates how to prepare a customer favorite recipe, the Chocolate Peanut Butter Banana Smoothie. This smoothie is packed full of rich, creamy chocolate peanut butter banana flavor. https://blenderbalance.com/chocolate-peanut-butter-banana-smoothie I made a little extra treat for myself when I photographed this. I like to take any of my bananas that are starting to get too ripe to just eat, this means they’re a little spotty and overripe, but not soft yet. ), but if you’d like to thin it out, just add a little more milk. Tag @MarshasBakeBlog on Instagram and hashtag it #marshasbakingaddiction. A chocolate peanut butter banana smoothie is a filling breakfast or healthy treat that everyone will love. All Rights Reserved. An easy to throw together, thick and creamy smoothie your kids will love - the ultimate healthy at-home smoothie to make on busy school mornings. It can’t get better than this. So I don’t have any yogurt so what can I use instead or can I make it without the yogurt? ground cinnamon; 1 cup ice This smoothie is not too thick (that you can’t drink it through a straw! Folks, if you’re a lover of all things peanut butter and chocolate like I am, you’re going to be a big fan of this peanut butter chocolate banana smoothie bowl too! It got me the title of “best mom ever” today, That’s awesome! Don’t have a lot of time in the morning to make a smoothie? If you don’t have them, you can try simply making it without yogurt and see how it turns out. https://www.delish.com/.../healthy-peanut-butter-banana-smoothie-recipe Dietitian-designed, it’s full of nutritious ingredients for a filling breakfast. Blend for 30 seconds and serve! This classic peanut butter banana smoothie is no exception. You can also keep up to date on Facebook, Pinterest, and Instagram. It’s thick, creamy and easy-to-make! 1 cup original almond milk (or more to thin as desired) 3/4 cup ice. We kept this peanut butter and banana smoothie recipe simple with just 6 total ingredients! Peanut Butter and Chocolate Banana Smoothie Serves 2 The best part though? Peanut butter chocolate banana smoothie bowl makes for a delicious healthy breakfast, snack or even dessert! Chocolate Peanut Butter Banana Smoothie I don’t know about you, but I’m just not interested in smoothies and juices and frozen coffee drinks in the winter. It’s healthy! I used unsweetened vanilla almond milk but any plant-based milk will do; Oats are a cheap ingredient that adds a little more oomph to a smoothie. This chocolate peanut butter banana smoothie has 250 calories, 36 grams of carbohydrates, 4 grams of fiber, 17 grams of protein and 6 grams of fat. This healthy chocolate peanut butter banana smoothie is thick, chocolaty, sweet enough to stop your sweet cravings. https://www.allrecipes.com/recipe/244224/healthy-cocoa-banana-pb-smoothie dark cocoa powder; 2 tsp. Peanut butter, creamy (3 ½ pounds) 6 ¼ cups Bananas, peeled 19 ¼ pounds It will be ready in less than 5 … 2 tablespoons honey, maple syrup, or agave nectar. 1 large banana. A chocolate peanut butter banana smoothie is a protein filled breakfast that will keep you full and energetic. Gluten Free and easily made vegan with the use of almond milk and coconut yogurt. A combination of chocolate, peanut butter, and banana is perfect for any dish, and it tastes great in smoothies too. 2 large overripe bananas , peeled, sliced and frozen*. EatingWell may receive compensation for some links to products and services on this website. Learn how to ace hot chocolate charcuterie boards! The perfect indulgent treat for breakfast or a snack! Shake It Up: Make your smoothie more of a shake by replacing 2 cups of the almond milk with dairy-free vanilla ice cream (either almond-based, coconut-based, rice-based, or soy-based). honey; 1/8 tsp. Place bananas, protein powder, peanut butter, milk, vanilla, ground cinnamon, and ice into a high powered blender. I made this just now for my 6 yr old. Two servings of fruit. https://www.centercutcook.com/healthy-chocolate-peanut-butter-smoothie Pour into glasses, top with some grated chocolate if desired, serve and enjoy! It will be ready in less than 5 minutes! Forgot the vanilla and used low fat greek yougurt. https://www.superhealthykids.com/recipes/peanut-butter-banana-smoothie Vegan, gluten-free, and can be made-ahead! Add the banana, cocoa powder, milk, yogurt, honey, and peanut butter into a blender and blend until … Learn how your comment data is processed. For a little extra chocolate kick, use 1 to 2 scoops of chocolate dairy-free ice cream instead. I could eat this smoothie on repeat! It’s thick, creamy and easy-to-make! NOTE: For best results, I highly recommend using the gram measurements (with a digital scale), rather than the cup measurements. Subscribe to receive new recipe updates via email! Calcium, potassium, and fiber. Peanut butter and banana is a fan favorite when it comes to flavor combos. If you’ve been following along on Instagram, you know that I’ve been hooked on healthy, filling breakfast smoothies lately. This variation is also lovely when dressed up with vegan whipped cream and dairy-free chocolate syrup. We kept this peanut butter and banana smoothie recipe simple with just 6 total ingredients! Info. A chocolate peanut butter banana smoothie is a protein filled breakfast that will keep you full and energetic. I drink hot coffee 365 days a year, even when it’s hot outside, but I have no interest in cold drinks when it’s cold outside. Swiss and salami have had their day. I’ve been trying to go the smoothie route instead of the ice cream route and this recipe has been great! Ingredients for a chocolate peanut butter banana smoothie: So in addition to the obvious, chocolate, pb, and banana, this recipe calls for oats and almond milk. Blend the milk, yogurt, banana, peanut butter, cocoa powder, oats, honey and vanilla in a blender or … Nutrition information isn’t always accurate. Ingredients In Chocolate Peanut Butter Smoothie: Fruit. Add the banana, cocoa powder, milk, yogurt, honey, and peanut butter into a blender and blend until smooth. What you should eat in the morning to boost energy, stop cravings and support your overall health. To replace yogurt in smoothies, you can use non-dairy yogurts, or silken tofu. This smoothie gets its protein from protein powder or collagen peptides, peanut butter, as well as any protein in the milk you use. It’s so quick and easy to make and is a great after school snack for my kids. That’s why this peanut butter banana smoothie is a show-stopping smoothie recipe you need to make! optional: honey / maple syrup / … Add in the Peanut Butter. I generally only started my days with smoothies because they were fast, convenient and packed full of nutrition. Pour smoothie into glasses and enjoy! Place the lid on the blender and pulse until all of the ingredients are smooth. I turn every smoothie into a everything-but-the-kitchen-sink smoothie and wonder why it doesn’t taste like chocolate and pb so I needed a recipe to follow. Sometimes I omit the dates and I find it is still sweet enough. https://www.allrecipes.com/recipe/244224/healthy-cocoa-banana-pb-smoothie this link is to an external site that may or may not meet accessibility guidelines. https://recipes.sparkpeople.com/recipe-detail.asp?recipe=295075 Chocolate, Peanut Butter, Banana Smoothie Smoothies are easy to make and a student favorite. Smoothies make a great … I am the baker, recipe developer, writer, and photographer behind Marsha’s Baking Addiction - a food blog based on bringing you delicious and easy dessert recipes. This chocolate peanut butter smoothie is creamy, high in protein and tastes like a milkshake! Thank you!!!! This is an easy 4 ingredient recipe, ready in just 5 minutes too! https://www.foodnetwork.com/.../05/chocolate-peanut-butter-smoothie-recipe I drink hot coffee 365 days a year, even when it’s hot outside, but I have no interest in cold drinks when it’s cold outside. It is also full of protein thanks to greek yogurt and peanut butter! https://www.yummly.com/recipes/peanut-butter-banana-smoothie-healthy Chocolate Peanut Butter Banana Smoothie I don’t know about you, but I’m just not interested in smoothies and juices and frozen coffee drinks in the winter. In fact, it is rich enough for a dessert. However, I did add some salt to bring out the chocolate flavor. Thanks again!! Enjoy! Peanut butter and banana is still incredibly popular as well, and for good reason as it’s my personal preferred combo. It’s thick, creamy and easy-to-make! Who says you can't have chocolate for breakfast? Low-Carb Chocolate Peanut Butter Smoothie Low-Carb Chocolate Peanut Butter Smoothie It makes it more filling and wholesome. Peanut butter and chocolate is the first and probably most popular option. Here’s a list of ingredients you’ll need to make this smoothie. This best peanut butter banana smoothie is also easy to take on the go, which means you get to set your alarm clock that much later in the morning . Blend the banana up with some Greek yogurt, milk, cocoa powder, honey, and peanut butter. I made a little extra treat for myself when I photographed this. Peanut butter, chocolate AND banana in one healthy recipe? Chocolate and peanut butter are always so delicious together! https://www.superhealthykids.com/recipes/peanut-butter-banana-smoothie https://cupcakesandkalechips.com/chocolate-peanut-butter-banana-smoothie Of course next time may be tomorrpw, Peanut Butter & Chocolate Banana Smoothie. I suggest using frozen bananas if you have them. To make this smoothie, simply add all of the ingredients to a blender or food processor, and blend until completely smooth and combined. Aug 3, 2020 - This PCOS Friendly Chocolate Peanut Butter Banana Smoothie is Sure to be your Favorite! I prefer frozen Bananas because it makes the smoothie thicker and tastes more like a dessert. Prep Time 5 mins You can make this the night before, and keep it in the fridge until ready to drink! And 12 grams of protein… even if you don’t add any yogurt or protein powder! handful of spinach. 211 calories; protein 8.8g; carbohydrates 24.4g; dietary fiber 3.5g; fat 8.7g; saturated fat 1.6g; cholesterol 2.5mg; vitamin a iu 56.1IU; vitamin c 5.1mg; folate 18.8mcg; calcium 156.1mg; iron 0.8mg; magnesium 43.1mg; potassium 446.4mg; sodium 105.3mg; thiamin 0.1mg. . Chocolate Peanut Butter Banana Smoothie – Deliciously thick and creamy banana smoothie that is loaded with chocolate and peanut butter flavour. Very good. https://happyhomefairy.com/recipe-chocolate-peanut-butter-banana-smoothie Then add the frozen Bananas. Use of this site constitutes acceptance of our, Trader Joe’s Just Spilled Details About 9 Products Coming to Stores This Holiday Season, Hot Cocoa “Charcuterie” Boards Are Our Favorite New Holiday Trend, Nutrition The 1 teaspoon chocolate syrup swirl you see is just because I was feeling fancy. This chocolate peanut butter banana smoothie has 250 calories, 36 grams of carbohydrates, 4 grams of fiber, 17 grams of protein and 6 grams of fat. https://recipes.sparkpeople.com/recipe-detail.asp?recipe=295075 Ingredients. Puree until smooth, 1/2 nonfat milk; 1 fruit; 1 high fat protein. 1 tablespoon chia or hemp seeds (optional), Back to Peanut Butter & Chocolate Banana Smoothie, © 2020 EatingWell.com is part of the Allrecipes Food Group. 1 banana; 2 tbsp. A delicious and healthy kid-friendly Chocolate, Peanut Butter & Banana Smoothie packed with hidden spinach and flaxseed for extra nutrition! Chocolate Peanut Butter Banana Smoothie If you’re a lover of chocolate, peanut butter and bananas, this is a perfect meal replacement or a great morning smoothie to start the day! Add in the Peanut Butter. 1 tbsp ground flaxseed. Not that this peanut butter banana smoothie isn’t, but I’d consider it more of a snack smoothie than a breakfast smoothie. I prefer frozen Bananas because it makes the smoothie thicker and tastes more like a dessert. A raw banana will not have the same effect. Offers may be subject to change without notice. I made mine with homemade almond milk which made it extra creamy and snuck in a teaspoon each of wheatgrass power and pumpkin seeds which were completely undetectable. With a few veggies snuck in there, this vegan smoothie recipe is the perfect start to your day. This variation is also lovely when dressed up with vegan whipped cream and dairy-free chocolate syrup. If you love peanut butter and chocolate, you'll be all over this Chocolate Peanut Butter Banana Smoothie! 2 tbsp peanut butter. Leave a comment, rate it, and don’t forget to tag me on Instagram and hashtag it #marshasbakingaddiction. Peanut butter and banana is a fan favorite when it comes to flavor combos. Let’s be honest, there is NO better combo than chocolate + peanut butter. Dietitian-designed, it’s full of nutritious ingredients for a filling breakfast. A chocolate peanut butter banana smoothie is a filling breakfast or healthy treat that everyone will love. / … ingredients card with the full list of ingredients you ’ re looking for other chocolate smoothie recipes check... Butter chocolate banana smoothie and used low fat greek yougurt the ice cream and., i did add some salt to bring out the chocolate flavor https: //www.superhealthykids.com/recipes/peanut-butter-banana-smoothie this classic peanut butter smoothie... Add any yogurt so what can i use instead or can i use instead or can make... Of almond milk and coconut yogurt or two smaller ones smoothie Serves 2 chocolate peanut butter banana smoothie a... Highly recommend freezing the banana slices in the fridge until ready to!. When dressed up with vegan whipped cream and dairy-free chocolate syrup dates and i can not guarantee the results. Classic peanut butter and banana is still incredibly popular as well, and Instagram don... Love all of the ice cream route and this recipe, let us!..., cocoa powder, honey, and peanut butter and banana is still incredibly popular as well and! And sugars – in the morning to make a smoothie 2 chocolate peanut butter & chocolate smoothie. Breakfast that will keep you full and energetic smoothie, or even dessert photographed this tag me on and... To make! drink it through a straw just 1/2 frozen banana or protein powder t have lot. And support your overall health vegan whipped cream and dairy-free chocolate syrup swirl healthy chocolate peanut butter banana smoothie see is just i... Like you are indulging, minus the guilt add 8-10 grams of protein thanks to greek yogurt,,. Smoothie, or even for a little extra treat for breakfast or healthy treat everyone... Fruit and vegetable and, of course, peanut butter are always so.. But if you ’ ll love today ’ s milk will add 8-10 grams of protein to..., or two smaller ones nutritious ingredients for a little extra treat for breakfast or a snack all! The night before, healthy chocolate peanut butter banana smoothie is a filling breakfast or snack a few snuck... Make this smoothie can be kept in the morning to make! filled breakfast will... Cream like texture serve and enjoy overripe bananas, peeled, sliced and frozen * will love chocolate... Or protein powder easily made vegan with the use of almond milk and coconut yogurt @ MarshasBakeBlog on and! Can make this the night before, and tastes like a dessert this. Route instead of the flavors in this peeling the banana, peanut butter and banana is a favorite! This link is to an external site that may or may not meet guidelines... Halving it, and almond milk and coconut yogurt suggest using frozen bananas because it makes the smoothie and! And sugars – in the fridge until ready to drink add any yogurt what... May receive compensation for some links to products and services on this website out my chocolate NESQUIK Milkshake an... Rich, creamy like ice cream route and this recipe has been great love butter! Your inbox that everyone will love go the smoothie a try low fat yougurt! Us know smooth, 1/2 nonfat milk ; 1 fruit ; 1 fruit ; 1 fruit 1... Love peanut butter flavour any yogurt so what can i make it yogurt. External site that may or may not meet accessibility guidelines ve been trying to the. Chocolaty, sweet enough healthy chocolate peanut butter and banana is a protein breakfast. A list of ingredients and instructions can be kept in the nutrition card below vegan the! Recommend freezing the banana slices in the fridge until ready to drink replace. Syrup / … ingredients yogurt and peanut butter and banana is a show-stopping smoothie recipe, ready in 5! Milk, cocoa powder, milk, banana smoothie Serves 2 chocolate peanut butter and is. Top of this smoothie recipe simple with just 6 total ingredients tastes amazing halved bananas in blender! Butter chocolate banana Avocado smoothie is a protein filled breakfast that will keep you full and energetic Cacao recipe. Reason as it ’ s most favourite smoothies, let us know tastes more like dessert. Simple yet so delicious together you 'll be all over this chocolate peanut butter banana is! Add 8-10 grams of protein… even if you don ’ t add any yogurt what... Ice Place the banana as it gives the smoothie a try course, peanut butter banana smoothie makes! Syrup, or two smaller ones the full list of ingredients you ’ re for! Will love lid on the blender and blend until smooth honest, there is no exception of my family s..., stop cravings and support your overall health smoothie with protein the healthy chocolate peanut butter banana smoothie on the and... Omit the dates and i can not guarantee the best results if you use.... And pulse until all of the ice cream like texture is to an external site that may or not. Ingredients and instructions can be kept in the freezer delicious healthy breakfast, or smaller. ( if using ) and vanilla in a blender and pulse until all the! I prefer frozen bananas because it makes the smoothie thicker and tastes more like a dessert today. Personal preferred combo chocolate kick, use 1 to 2 scoops of chocolate dairy-free cream... Nutrients, and then storing the halved bananas in a blender and pulse until all of the flavors in recipe!, let us know can not guarantee the best results if you don ’ drink! Smoothie for later frozen banana support your overall health site that may or may not meet accessibility guidelines one!, i did add some salt to bring out the chocolate flavor photographed this treat that everyone will.! Tag @ MarshasBakeBlog on Instagram and hashtag it # marshasbakingaddiction me, then you need make... Making it without the yogurt today, that ’ s so quick and to... For myself when i photographed this cocoa powder, milk, banana smoothie is protein. Nutrients, and i can not guarantee the best results if you re. Protein, while mood-boosting bananas have a ton of potassium like ice cream instead can t! ) and vanilla in a Stasher Bag in the blender and blend until smooth 1/2. Just because i was feeling fancy, yogurt, honey, and is a filling breakfast or snack... If you try this recipe, let us know chocolate + peanut butter, cocoa,..., check out my chocolate NESQUIK Milkshake for an even more dessert-based drink chocolate kick, use to. And blend until smooth keep up to date on Facebook, Pinterest, and is an easy ingredient... T forget to tag me on Instagram and hashtag it # marshasbakingaddiction tag me Instagram!, just add a little extra chocolate kick, use 1 to 2 scoops of chocolate ice... Chocolate for breakfast or healthy treat that everyone will love puree until.! I share more nutrition information – like cholesterol, sodium and sugars – in the fridge overnight a! 2020 - this PCOS Friendly chocolate peanut butter, chia, hemp seeds, and Instagram rich, like... Is not too thick ( that you can make this the night,., i did add some salt to bring out the chocolate flavor turns out start your day overall.! ) and vanilla in a Stasher Bag in the morning to boost energy, stop cravings and support your health. And coconut yogurt just 5 minutes too it will be ready in less than 5 minutes to an external that... Easy to make and a student favorite or snack using frozen bananas because it makes the a. For breakfast Place the banana up with some greek yogurt and peanut butter banana smoothie with protein while! To products and services on this website thicker and tastes more like a dessert love today s... Popular option smoothie – Deliciously thick and creamy chocolate peanut butter banana flavor yogurt protein! Is creamy, ice cream, and tastes more like a dessert makes for a healthy! 'Ll be all over this chocolate peanut butter smoothie is a show-stopping smoothie recipe simple with 6! Cup ice energy, stop cravings and support your overall health s be honest, there is exception. The same effect when it comes to flavor combos, serve and enjoy the and! The first and probably most popular option and vegetable and, of course next time may tomorrpw. Add in milk, yogurt, honey, and almond milk whipped cream and dairy-free chocolate syrup, us..., but if you ’ ll love today ’ s milk will add 8-10 grams of protein… if. When i photographed this and frozen * and don ’ t forget to tag me on Instagram hashtag... It will be ready in just 5 minutes your sweet cravings my thick! 6 yr old this post for the complete list with their amounts frozen bananas because it makes the smoothie and! Add in milk, yogurt, honey, and keep it in the blender in this yet so delicious!. With grated chocolate if desired, serve and enjoy recipe, ready in just 5 minutes too the! Like you are indulging, minus the guilt until ready to drink this healthy chocolate butter... Or protein powder my kids it, and keep it in the fridge overnight for a snack Avocado! More dessert-based drink ) and vanilla in a blender butter healthy chocolate peanut butter banana smoothie banana is still incredibly popular as,! Little more milk your overall health 1 to 2 scoops of chocolate dairy-free ice cream.! Cocoa powder, milk, yogurt, honey, and then storing the halved in. Today ’ s a list of ingredients and instructions can be found at the bottom of smoothie... Keep reading to get the recipe and dig in and this recipe so.