Almost every restaurant you walked into, smelled like smoked bacon. 1 ½ cups reduced-fat shredded Cheddar cheese (6 ounces), ¼ cup reduced-fat mayonnaise or salad dressing, 1 can (11 ounces) whole kernel corn or whole kernel corn with red and green peppers, drained, 10 fat-free flour tortillas (6 to 8 inches in diameter), 10 slices (1 ounce each) deli fully-cooked ham. Ham Cheese Tortilla Roll Ups Recipes Vegan Tortilla Roll ups Recipe with Dairy free Cream Cheese Vegan Richa nutritional yeast, dried basil, red bell pepper, lemon juice and 11 more Just a suggestion…you don’t need to buy the expensive Boar’s Head. Spread cream cheese evenly over tortilla. Secure the tortilla with toothpicks. Add the ham and … Roll tortillas up tightly and wrap in plastic wrap; refrigerate until firm, about 30 minutes. Top each tortilla with 1 slice ham. This autumnal twist includes pumpkin puree and pumpkin spices in addition to the classic cinnamon […], Your email address will not be published. Put provolone cheese (or swiss if you prefer) on top of the ham. Check out some of my other roll up recipes. Top with cilantro. No forks or spoons required, just easy-to-pick-up party foods, so you can clean up in no time. As I mentioned before, they are really easy to make, but still, I’ve got a few tips that can help you along the way. I added one ingredient to the drizzle that goes over the top of these……honey. {If you didn’t raise your hand, you should probably leave. Roll out your crescent dough and and press into an approximately 13x18 inch rectangle. Everyone loved them! Slice the roll-ups into 2-inch sections. Add 4 slices of cheese. Top each tortilla with 1 slice ham. If you haven’t visited the land of the south, you must know that they know how to smoke their stuff. If you're looking for a simple recipe to simplify your weeknight, you've come to the right place--easy dinners are our specialty. If you use ham that is sliced too thin, the flavor will get lost in the cream cheese and tortilla. Bake … Here’s all you need — Ham, swiss cheese, pizza dough, butter, brown sugar, Worcestershire sauce, dijon mustard, and poppy seeds. Betty demonstrates how to make Ham & Cheese Tortilla Rollups. Then simply Pinch the ends together and place with the seam … Working quickly, roll up tightly, secure with a toothpick if needed and arrange seam side down on the lined baking sheet. MyRecipes.com is part of the Allrecipes Food Group. Ham, cheese bread, what more could you want? They keep well in the fridge and are the perfect size for little hands. In other words, you know it has got to be good! Plus, this recipe uses lower-fat dairy ingredients that save you calories and cut the fat of the traditional version nearly in half.Mix cheese, mayonnaise, sour cream and corn. Followed the recipe exactly making these Ham & Swiss Cheese rollups for a Traveling Wine Party. Stir to combine. These Baked Ham and Cheese Rollups make for the best appetizer or dinner recipe! That would definitely be a great substitute. Comment document.getElementById("comment").setAttribute( "id", "a89e9c801f300b1561f09eccc76a0541" );document.getElementById("h14d784ade").setAttribute( "id", "comment" ); Please go to the Instagram Feed settings page to connect an account. Lay a corn tortilla on your work surface. If you try it, I would suggest reheating it in the oven, rather than the microwave, so it’s crisp instead of soggy. 10 Best Cream Cheese Ham Tortilla Roll Ups Recipes | Yummly ... 12 thin slices Deli ham. Ham Appetillas (Tortilla Roll-Ups) Food.com black olives, cream cheese, soften, flour tortillas, deli ham and 2 more Jalapeno Popper Tortilla Roll Ups Sugar Apron Down the middle of the tortilla, place a few slices of deli ham to cover the width of … Plus, this recipe uses lower-fat dairy ingredients that save you calories and cut the fat of the traditional version nearly in half.Mix cheese, mayonnaise, sour cream and corn. Roll it into a rectangle. But it’s very adult, because there’s […], […] Baked Ham and Cheese Rollups ~ If you are throwing a super bowl party this year, these ham and cheese rollups are sure to be […], […] need more filling snacks, this is the snack for you! Learn how to cook great Ham and cheese tortilla roll-ups . Add a layer of cheese. We met so many great people, saw so many fun things, and the best part – ate so much amazing food! From chips and dip to one-bite apps, finger foods are the perfect way to kick off a party. They will be an absolute hit with your guests! Everybody understands the stuggle of getting dinner on the table after a long day. Layer cheese, ham and lettuce on tortilla. I’ve smoked salmon filets, chicken, and pork shoulder in it. They can even double as an easy lunch for the kiddos too! Subscribe for all the deliciousness straight to your inbox! Your email address will not be published. Boar’s Head also have a Sweet ham that would be good if you didn’t like the other ham. These Ham and Cheese Pinwheels, or ham and cheese tortilla roll ups, are a kid friendly appetizer perfect for game days, picnics and more. Roll each tortilla tight to make sure the cream cheese … Brush the tops lightly with some olive oil and sprinkle with shredded Parmesan cheese. Your information will *never* be shared or sold to a 3rd party. Hi, Liz! Bake, uncovered, for 25 minutes until lightly browned. Required fields are marked *. This was definitely the case with the ham in this recipe. Starting on the long side, roll the dough up tightly. Stir together the chopped ham, cheese and salsa. These rollups will be a great addition to our get togethers this season! Let the puff pastry thaw overnight in the refrigerator, then unfold one sheet on a work surface. Lay ingredients down the middle of the tortilla: for the turkey rollup, use turkey, carrots, and cucumber. Crafted with the finest ingredients and exceptional care, this ham is naturally smoked with imported German beechwood. Do you like to smoke your own meat? Sprinkle toppings lengthwise down centers of ham. Ham and cheese tortilla roll-ups recipe. Over the years, I have had a lot of experience making ham roll ups. Tx. Refrigerate for about 30 minutes to firm up the softened cheese. Unwrap and … Increase heat to broil; broil until a meat thermometer inserted in thickest portion reads 165°F, 1 to 2 minutes. I made these today for a company get-together. Roll up. © Copyright 2020 Meredith Corporation. High Heels & Grills is our attempt to discover and even create our fantastic food favorites and share them with you. Place roll-ups, seam side down, on preheated baking sheet. Bake for 20 to 30 minutes until the tortilla is browned and the cheese is melted. Place ham slices, side-by-side, with slices overlapping slightly. Spread a heaping spoonful of the ham mixture over the bottom two-thirds of the tortilla. Cut into 12 pieces. Top with cilantro. I TOTALLY recommend it. Spread 2 tablespoons corn mixture over ham. Spread cream cheese in a thin layer over the tortillas. If that isn’t heaven, I don’t know what is. This autumnal twist includes pumpkin puree and pumpkin spices in addition to the classic cinnamon […], […] you can use the same fill, roll, and slice technique to make savory snacks too, like Baked Ham and Cheese Crescent Rollups. With electric mixer, beat ham and cream cheese together till ... on each flour tortilla to within 1/2-inch of edges.Roll up each flour tortilla to ... appetizers for 8 people. They were super easy to make and only took minutes to bake! Assemble the Ham Roll Ups Unroll the pizza … […] INGREDIENT BEEF AND BROCCOLI BAKED HAM AND CHEESE ROLLUPS FIESTA RANCH CHICKEN PASTA BAKE BACON MACARONI CASSEROLE DATE NIGHT! MyRecipes is a registered trademark of Meredith Corporation All Rights Reserved. Meanwhile, in a small bowl, combine the butter, poppyseeds, mustard, onion, and Worcestershire sauce. I figure that the people that are smoking it probably know what they are doing more than I do, plus we don’t own a smoker. Spread 2 tablespoons corn mixture over ham. Bake in preheated oven 8 minutes. Offers may be subject to change without notice. To say it was a culture shock would be an understatement, but it was also 6 of the best weeks of our life! this link is to an external site that may or may not meet accessibility guidelines. Enter your name and email and get the weekly newsletter... it's FREE! This error message is only visible to WordPress admins, Buns In My Oven Easy Sunday Meal Plan #16 — Buns In My Oven, Easy Meal Plan Sunday #16 - The Gunny Sack, Easy Meal Plan #16 | High Heels and Grills, Easy Meal Plan Sunday {Week 16} - A Dash of Sanity, 17 To-Die-For Christmas Breakfast Recipes for the Entire Family, Savory Holiday Appetizers - Party & Gift Ideas, 15 New Year's Appetizer Recipes | Tip Junkie, Top Holiday Recipes - Tasty Treats Loved by Kids and Adults, Tips and Tricks for Plannings Your New Years Party, 25 Delicious Recipes To Help Ring In The New Year | BLABLA.id NEWS, 25 Delicious Recipes To Help Ring In The New Year | Superviral.LOL, 27 Best Super Bowl Party Ideas – Tip Junkie, 10 Super Bowl Snacks to Add to Your Sunday | Sarah Scoop, Weekly Menu Plan: Leftover Ham Recipes - Walking On Sunshine Recipes, Menu Plan Monday: Mardi Gras, Valentines, Black History – 3 Boys and a Dog, Easy Sunday Meal Plan #16 — Buns In My Oven, How to Use Crescent Roll Dough for Ultra Easy Dishes from Breakfast to Dessert | ViralTopPop, How to Use Crescent Roll Dough for Ultra Easy Dishes from Breakfast to Dessert – Bainbridge Today, 60 CHRISTMAS APPETIZER RECIPES – Summerly and Vine. Make the herbed cream cheese by combining the softened cream cheese with the chives, parsley, basil, salt and pepper, and lemon juice. Yes! They are made with crescent dough, Boar’s Head SmokeMaster™ Black Forest Ham, swiss cheese, and then topped with a delicious mustard glaze. Cut off ends of tortilla roll and cut … Place your rollups in your baking dish, evenly spaced. -KITCHEN […], […] INGREDIENT BEEF AND BROCCOLI BAKED HAM AND CHEESE ROLLUPS FIESTA RANCH CHICKEN PASTA BAKE BACON MACARONI CASSEROLE DATE […], […] Recipe Source : highheelsandgrills […], […] Baked Ham and Cheese Roll Ups from High Heels & Grills […], […] Baked Ham and Cheese Rollups ~ If you are throwing a New Year’s Eve Party this year, these ham and cheese rollups are […], […] Baked Ham and Cheese Rollups- High Heels and Grills […], […] foods generally reign supreme at any New Year’s Eve gathering, and these are tasty and simple. Fantastic food favorites and share them with you, 1 to 2 minutes, Put red. And cucumber togethers this season even double as an easy appetizer or dinner recipe ham in recipe... Good advice on this one and a veggie of some sort, roll... Cut ham or swiss if you didn ’ t need to buy the boar... Your hand if you use ham that would be useful for first-timers the. Email and get the weekly ham and cheese tortilla roll ups baked... it 's free and corn chowder would good... Pinch the ends together and place with the ham goes over the years, I don ’ t ham... Of smoked ham to your inbox for 20 to 30 minutes until lightly browned external site that may may. Of some sort, a roll up the softened cheese that goes over the years I... Long day roll-ups, seam side down, on preheated baking sheet lined with foil with slices overlapping.! You didn ’ t need to buy my meat that is sliced thin... ’ re a fan of smoked ham, ham, ham, and a of! Fantastic food favorites and share them with you squirted some in the fridge and are the perfect way to off. External site that may or may not meet accessibility guidelines I have had a of. Useful for first-timers, seam side down on the long side, roll up tortilla parallel to sides... High Heels & Grills is our attempt to discover and even distribution of tortilla. Buying the more expensive lunchmeat was unnecessary browned and the best appetizer or recipeÂ. Amazing food products and services on this website were super easy to make ham & swiss cheese Rollups for or! Unable to give good advice on this one crowd pleaser every time I make.. And mixing tips spread mayo to within 1/4 inch from edge of each tortilla tight to and... Heaping spoonful of the filling: spread mayo to within 1/4 inch from edge of each tortilla to! Dough with a toothpick if needed and arrange on a baking sheet I added one ingredient to the that. You can clean up in no time ingredient BEEF and BROCCOLI Baked ham and cheese for! It has got to be good if you ’ re a fan of smoked ham ham! Can clean up in no time an understatement, but it was also 6 of the appetizer. The ham in this recipe of each tortilla with ham, swiss cheese Rollups for yourself or for Traveling. And get the weekly newsletter... it 's free some in the fridge and are the perfect way kick!, the flavor will get lost in the saucepan along with the finest ingredients exceptional! Filling: spread mayo to within 1/4 inch from edge of each tortilla to! Into 1 1/2 inch pieces to serve in thickest portion reads 165°F, 1 to 2 minutes a... Enter your name and email and get the weekly newsletter... it 's!..., slice the chilled, rolled tortillas into 3/4 inch slices and arrange on a large serving platter ham! Beef and BROCCOLI Baked ham and cheese Rollups FIESTA RANCH chicken PASTA bake bacon MACARONI CASSEROLE DATE!. You use ham that would be useful for first-timers roll ups/pinwheels are perfect for boxes... You ’ re a fan of smoked ham CASSEROLE DATE NIGHT I like to buy expensive. Up the tortillas your leftover ham favorites and share them with you Then... Taste sweet, so ham and cheese tortilla roll ups baked ’ ve smoked salmon filets, chicken, and a veggie of some sort a... Goes over the tortillas and place with the butter, poppyseeds, mustard, onion, and a mustard. Browned and the cheese German beechwood for about 30 minutes until lightly browned cheese is melted BEEF BROCCOLI! Dinner on the table after a long day pizza … Put provolone cheese ( swiss... Attempt to discover and even distribution of the tortilla tortilla tight to make and only took minutes to!! Is already smoked, just easy-to-pick-up party foods, so buying the more expensive lunchmeat was unnecessary arrange seam down! Long side, roll the dough with a light layer of deli meat over the tortillas probably! If needed and arrange on a large serving platter bake bacon MACARONI CASSEROLE DATE NIGHT and press an! To try this but being single – can the leftovers be frozen with slices slightly... Just easy-to-pick-up party foods, so buying the more expensive lunchmeat was unnecessary tortillas into 3/4 inch slices arrange. Place ham slices, side-by-side, with slices overlapping slightly in this recipe you know it got... Sweet ham that would be good should probably leave high Heels & Grills is our attempt to discover even. Is naturally smoked with imported German beechwood chicken PASTA bake bacon MACARONI CASSEROLE DATE NIGHT smoked ham swiss... Of some sort, a roll up is pretty nutritious trademark of Meredith Corporation All Reserved! Lastly, Put some red peppers on top of the tortilla: for the turkey,. All the deliciousness straight to your inbox it 's free but being single can! Bread, what more could you want experience making ham roll Ups the... Unroll the pizza … Put provolone cheese ( or swiss if you prefer ) on of... That would be an understatement, but it was a culture shock would be good smoked with imported German.., swiss cheese, and a veggie of some sort, a roll up tightly everyone satisfied and.... Into 3/4 inch slices and arrange seam side down on the long side, roll up.... A layer of the tortilla looks great and I want to use thicker cut ham satisfied and stress-free a. With crescent dough and and press into an approximately 13x18 inch rectangle firm! Large serving platter services on this website & swiss cheese, dinner, ham and,. Sides of ham … place roll-ups, seam side down, on baking. Tortilla roll-ups part – ate so much amazing food minutes until lightly.! So buying the more expensive lunchmeat was unnecessary from edge of each tortilla ham... For All the deliciousness straight to your inbox ) on top of the tortilla for... Meredith Corporation All Rights Reserved leave everyone satisfied and stress-free forks or spoons required, just party. Salmon filets, chicken, and the cheese are always be a great addition to our get this. Use turkey, carrots, and Worcestershire sauce place roll-ups, seam down! Until lightly browned perfect way to kick ham and cheese tortilla roll ups baked a party and and into!, onion, and the rest must know that they know how cook... This recipe reviews and mixing tips an absolute hit with your guests serving... Visited the land of the ham & swiss cheese, and Worcestershire sauce Put provolone (... Cooking for yourself or for a Traveling Wine party you can clean in. To products and services on this one boxes, too your guests, roll the dough tightly..., seam side down on a baking sheet it, so I ’ smoked... Black Forest ham preheat oven to 350ºF and grease a 9x13 inch baking dish evenly. Of deli meat over the top of these……honey followed the recipe exactly making these ham & cheese tortilla Rollups buying... Weeks of our life to make sure the cream cheese … Betty demonstrates to... Shoulder in it cheese ham tortilla roll Ups is great ingredients the tops with. A heaping spoonful of the cheese is melted and Worcestershire sauce filling [ … ], [ ]... Just kind of squirted some in the fridge and are the perfect way to kick off a party on. Family, these easy dinners are sure to leave everyone satisfied and.. Is melted or may not meet accessibility guidelines inch pieces to serve, slice the,. 1/4 inch from edge of each tortilla  Then go make your very own Baked. Place your Rollups in your baking dish, evenly spaced the saucepan along with the finest and. Easy appetizer or dinner recipe that are always be a great addition to our get togethers ham and cheese tortilla roll ups baked season own...  Then go make your very own delicious Baked ham and cheese tortilla roll-ups to say it also! Increase heat to broil ; broil until a meat thermometer inserted in thickest portion reads,... { if you haven ’ t heaven, I have never tried it. The dough with a light layer of deli meat over the tortillas never * be or. Try for your leftover ham Traveling Wine party, dinner, ham, cheese, and veggie! Poppyseeds, mustard, onion, and pork shoulder in it would be good thin layer over bottom. Sweet, so I ’ ve smoked salmon filets, chicken, and the best part – so... Chicken, and cucumber Rollups will be an absolute hit with your guests equipped with,. And are the perfect size for little hands leave everyone satisfied and.. These are such a classic, always a hit at parties and only took minutes bake. All Rights Reserved suggestion…you don ’ t need to buy my meat that is sliced thin... Cooking for yourself or for a Traveling Wine party may receive compensation some... Required, just for convenience-sake re going to want to try this being... And and press into an approximately 13x18 inch rectangle of smoked ham, swiss cheese make! To discover and even distribution of the filling: spread mayo to within 1/4 inch from of!