They’re quick and easy to make and ready in less than 30 minutes. These Best Ever Greek Yogurt Chocolate Chip Muffins are the perfect low-fat sweet snack made with Greek yogurt! Cook Time 20 minutes. Coconut oil is always my favorite to bake with, but any oil will do the trick. Healthy Greek Yogurt Muffins are low-calorie chocolate chip muffins made with gluten-free oats. Makes Slices. Total time 1 hr and 30 mins; More effort . Chocolate Cherry Greek Yogurt Muffins Running with Spoons unsweetened cocoa powder, honey, coconut palm sugar, vanilla extract and 8 more Apple Oat Greek Yogurt Muffins … Line muffin pan with muffin liners and set aside. Preheat oven to 350 degrees F. Grease a standard 12 cup muffin tin with non-stick cooking spray. In a large bowl whisk together the flour, sugar, baking powder and salt. Chocolate Yogurt Cake. https://www.yeovalley.co.uk/recipes/recipe/lemon-yogurt-muffins Share on pinterest. 2.2k. Vegan Healthy Chocolate Muffins. put suger, flour and bicarb in a bowl mix. Hemp seeds for protein. June 16, 2018 9435 Views. Total time 1 hr and 30 mins; More effort . They're quick and easy to make, and they're perfectly moist and tender! Instructions. Spoon the mixture … The citrus flavor tastes amazing with the chocolate! 2.2k. Mix the sugar and vegetable oil in an electric mixer. RAVE REVIEWS from hundreds of readers! Plus it doesn’t hurt that it helps with my calcium intake and I could use a little help in that department. add melted marg. These muffins are simple, delicious, full of fiber and packed with banana bread flavor. 1 cup Dark or semi-sweet chocolate chips. Baking & Spices. Preheat the oven to 180°C, fan 160°C, gas mark 4. Preparation and cooking time. Line a muffin tin with large paper cases. 1 1/2 cups All purpose flour. To view the full printable recipe, click here: http://www.chelseasmessyapron.com/greek-yogurt-chocolate-banana-muffins-movie/ Never would I have believed you could have a double chocolate 99 calorie muffin, unless it was a mini muffin. Stir well to combine. yogurt – You can use Greek, Skyr, or traditional. I check all my social accounts and blog for any comments. put into 12 hole muffin tin and or paper cases. Grease the sides of a 23cm/9in round cake tin and line the base with baking paper. Combine flour, baking soda, salt, cinnamon and nutmeg in large bowl. These fresh and moist mandarin orange muffins made with healthy Greek Yogurt make a great breakfast on the go, dessert, or snack. I used 2 small yellow apples, cubed them and stirred them into the flour mixture. In a separate bowl, add in the flour, cocoa powder, salt, baking soda and baking powder until well mixed. Trademarks are used under license by WW GBR Limited and WW.co.uk Online Limited. You might also like: Strawberry Cheesecake Greek Yogurt Muffins Preheat the oven to 200C/400F/Gas 6. In a mixing bowl stir together the Greek yogurt, butter, and sugar until it is creamed together. They also only have 159 calories per muffin, plus fiber, vitamin C, calcium, and healthy fat. **Not yet tested, but I think the following would work. Member recipes are not tested in the GoodFood kitchen. Double Chocolate muffins made with Greek Yogurt. Place the sugar, eggs and lime zest into a large bowl and whisk until smooth and there are no lumps. Ingredients. Mix the sugar and vegetable oil in an electric mixer. can add small bit of jam or any thing you like, nuts ,coconut, ect. Also, don’t forget that Greek yogurt contains a lot of protein, so you could even call these protein muffins! vanilla – Always a good idea when baking muffins. Rate. After mixing wet with dry ingredients, I added a little bit more oil and milk. 2 Eggs. Baking & Spices. ** Replace the eggs with flax eggs, use a coconut milk-based yogurt for the Greek yogurt, use maple syrup for the sweetener, and a non-dairy milk for the milk. My morning routine has been kind of messed up lately, breakfast that is. Jump to Recipe. allrecipes.co.uk/recipe/34194/blueberry-yoghurt-muffins.aspx 2 Eggs. by Crystal | Beat Bake Eat June 16, 2018. https://scrummylane.com/greek-yogurt-blueberry-muffins-low-sugar-recipe How to make Eggless Double Chocolate Greek Yogurt Muffins. These fresh and moist mandarin orange muffins made with healthy Greek Yogurt make a great breakfast on the go, dessert, or snack. I would keep the muffins … Add the milk, vanilla extract, and Greek yogurt, and mix well. Then, I head out to the gym before 8 am and I don’t get home until around 10 am sometimes. Gluten Free + Low Calorie. Roughly mix. Oatmeal Chocolate Chip Greek Yogurt Muffins made with whole wheat flour, oats and Greek yogurt in a healthier hearty muffin that everyone will love! Preparation and cooking time. I can revoke my consent at any time through the unsubscribe link in the email or message. Put the chocolate in a microwave-safe bowl and microwave on high for 30 seconds or until melted. Add the milk, vanilla extract, and Greek yogurt… Greek yogurt is my new favorite snack, go to ingredient and secret weapon! Line a muffin tray (of 8 – 10 muffins) with muffin cases or use silicone muffin molds (no greasing needed). Line a muffin tray (of 8 – 10 muffins) with muffin cases or use silicone muffin molds (no greasing needed). Aug 19, 2016 - Delicious "bakery style" banana chocolate chip muffins made a bit healthier. I check all my social accounts and blog for any comments. The mix doesn’t need to be smooth. In a small bowl, mix the flour, cornstarch, baking soda, salt, cocoa powder and chocolate chips. Transfer to a wire rack to cool completely. 1 cup flour; 1/2 cup cocoa powder; 2 tsp baking powder; 1/4 tsp salt; 3/4 cup sugar; 1 cup Vanilla Chobani Yogurt, (nonfat) 3 eggs; 1 tsp vanilla; 1/2 cup canola oil; 1/2 cup semi sweet chocolate … Share on pinterest. Preheat the oven to 180C/350F and line a 12 hole muffin tin with liners. To view the full printable recipe, click here: http://www.chelseasmessyapron.com/greek-yogurt-chocolate-banana-muffins-movie/ Perfect for breakfast, of course… they’re muffins… but also for brunches, lunches, showers, and tea parties. Vegan? Add the milk, Greek yogurt… Chocolate Yogurt Cake. Cook Time 20 minutes. Ingredients. Healthy Greek Yogurt Chocolate Chip Banana Muffins. Top with more chocolate, if you like, for an extra treat! Simple and versatile Chocolate Cake with infinate variations, Line a large loaf tin with baking parchment, In a large bowl, beat together the oil, yogurt, syrup, eggs and sugar, Sift the flour, cococa, baking powder and salt into the bowl, and stir until smooth, Pour the mixture into the tin and bake for around 1- 1 1/4 hours. Mix together the eggs, yoghurt and sunflower oil in a large bowl. Having bakery style chocolate chip muffins for breakfast on the weekend with my family is one of my favorite things to do. Share on twitter. Ginger cake can be made by replacing the cocoa with extra flour, use brown sugar instead of caster and treacle instead of syrup and add 2 teaspoons of ground ginger and 1/2 of mixed spice. Using a mixer beat the eggs, sugars, oil, yogurt and vanilla making sure there are no lumps from the brown sugar. You might also like: Strawberry Cheesecake Greek Yogurt Muffins The WW Logo, Wellness that Works, SmartPoints, FitPoints, Points and myWW+ are trademarks of WW International, Inc. Prep Time 10 minutes. 10 ingredients. These are the best Greek yogurt muffins with chocolate … If you’re looking for a better muffin recipe to use sans eggs, I recommend this one. These tempting muffins couldn't be simpler. Spray lightly with oil. How to make these Healthy Pumpkin Protein Muffins. Trademarks are used under license by WW GBR Limited and WW.co.uk Online Limited. eggs – I have not tested this recipe without eggs yet. Preheat the oven to 190°C (or 375F). In another bowl, whisk together the egg and Greek yogurt. With a spatula, fold in the chocolate chips and spoon to lined muffin tins about 3/4 filled (I used an ice cream scoop). Bake at 375° or until a toothpick inserted in the center comes out clean, about 16 to 18 minutes. To be honest, I’ve never been so excited about a muffin in my life. Join WW today and gain full access to all of our recipes and meal plans. Total Time 30 minutes. Add vanilla, apple cider vinegar, baking soda, and salt. Advertisement. Be sure your chocolate chips are dairy free also. These Best Ever Greek Yogurt Chocolate Chip Muffins are the perfect low-fat sweet snack made with Greek yogurt! Perfect for fall and really any time of year! Pre-heat the oven to 355F/180C and line a muffin pan with muffin liners. By using Greek yogurt in this recipe, these pear muffins will be super moist. If glazed, they’ll keep for 3 days and the glaze will sink into the muffins. These are the best Greek yogurt muffins with chocolate chips. On a plate, mash the bananas well. By clairewinfield (GoodFood Community) Rating: 5 out of 5. Put the bananas, eggs and cocoa powder in a food processor or blender and blitz until completely smooth. Preheat oven to 350 degrees. Never would I have believed you could have a double chocolate 99 calorie muffin, unless it was a mini muffin. Quote BBH25. You can view our privacy policy, Modern Slavery Act and Human Trafficking Statements. Add about 1 heaping teaspoon of cream cheese to the center of each muffin, then top with another 1 tablespoon of batter. Mix in the yogurt, then flour mixture and mix on low speed until combined, 1 minute. Quick disclosure: This post contains affiliate links. They're quick and easy to make, and they're perfectly moist and tender! Healthy Greek Yogurt Muffins are low-calorie chocolate chip muffins made with gluten-free oats. These Greek Yogurt Chocolate Chunk Banana Oat Muffins are highly adaptable and I know this because I’ve made dozens of different versions of them over the years. Lime and Yoghurt Muffins will keep in an airtight container, at room temperature, for 4 days, or in the fridge for 6 days without the glaze. 0:59. The recipe can be turned into a coconut cake by replacing the cocoa with dessicated coconut. 10 ingredients. Preheat your oven to 350 degrees Fahrenheit and line a 12-cup muffin tin with paper liners. Greek Yogurt Banana Chocolate Chip Muffins With All Purpose Flour, Baking Powder, Baking Soda, Salt, Butter, Sugar, Light Brown Sugar, Bananas, Plain Greek Yogurt, Large Eggs, Vanilla Extract, … Choose the type of message you'd like to post, 150ml natural yogurt ( I use Fat-free Greek). A light glaze adds an extra punch of mandarin flavor and sweetness. Refrigerated. Chocolate Cherry Greek Yogurt Muffins Running with Spoons unsweetened cocoa powder, honey, coconut palm sugar, vanilla extract and 8 more Apple Oat Greek Yogurt Muffins Running with Spoons 1 cup Dark or semi-sweet chocolate chips. Skinny Chocolate Greek Yogurt Muffins are quick and easy on the go breakfast idea. Sometimes, I add strawberries. Let me explain…we almost always have something for him to bring to work for breakfast. I get up at around 7 am. heat oven 190c/170c fan gas5. Line 6 holes of a muffin tin with paper cases. Drizzle the melted chocolate over the muffins, then allow to set before serving. In a medium bowl, beat together the eggs, yogurt, milk, applesauce and vanilla. Share on facebook. Skinny Chocolate Greek Yogurt Muffins are quick and easy on the go breakfast idea. My morning routine has been kind of messed up lately, breakfast that is. To make these delicious muffins, it’s important for the dry ingredients to be mixed together before adding the wet ingredients. Simple and versatile Chocolate Cake with infinate variations. bake for 16 to 18 mins, test with skewer. Ingredients. Mix in Greek yogurt then, slowly, stir in flour. Preheat oven to 350 degrees F. Grease a standard 12 cup muffin tin with non-stick cooking spray. Also tested with almond-based greek yogurt so these muffins are dairy free friendly! A light glaze adds an extra punch of mandarin flavor and sweetness. Double Chocolate muffins made with Greek Yogurt. All of this brings us to these muffins. 2 ratings. Gradually add in the melted butter, whisking while you do this, until everything is smooth and well combined. In another bowl mix butter, yogurt, brown sugar, bananas, egg and vanilla until creamy. I would like to receive from WW the promotional newsletter and be informed about offers and events via e-mail and through social media platforms. Quickly stir the wet ingredients into the dry, then fold in those delicious chocolate chips! After this win, I’m excited to see what other greek yogurt muffins I’ll be creating soon! Stir together the eggs, oil, vanilla, yogurt and milk. Preheat the oven to 350 degrees F. Grease a muffin tin with cooking spray and then dust each space with cocoa powder. Mix to combine everything. Sift in the flour, baking powder, salt and then add the lemon. If you love lemons… you’ll love these. Then, I head out to the gym before 8 am and I don’t get home until around 10 am sometimes. Rate. Disclaimer: This post is part of the #BakersSecret holiday campaign and sponsored by World Kitchen. 1 cup flour; 1/2 cup cocoa powder; 2 tsp baking powder; 1/4 tsp salt; 3/4 cup sugar; 1 cup Vanilla Chobani Yogurt, (nonfat) 3 eggs; 1 tsp vanilla; 1/2 cup canola oil; 1/2 cup semi sweet chocolate chips ; Instructions. If you try it, please report back. In a large bowl, combine the dry ingredients: flours, sugar, cocoa, baking soda, cinnamon, salt … With a spatula, fold in the chocolate chips and spoon to lined muffin tins about 3/4 filled (I used an ice cream … Dried cherries because dried cherries are amazing. Total Time 30 minutes. Grease a muffin tin with cooking spray and then dust each space with cocoa powder. Lastly add in chocolate chips and mix gently with a spatula. Email to a friend. Slightly sweet, flavored with real lemons, vanilla, with a moist and crumbly texture. If you make a purchase through one of these links, I may make a small commission, at no cost to you. How to make Eggless Double Chocolate Greek Yogurt Muffins. I think I might have spoiled TheBetterHalf with all of the baking I do. This easy recipe for skinny whole wheat Chocolate Chip Banana Muffins is oil and butter free, and calls for honey or maple syrup instead of refined sugar. I baked my muffins on 200oC (400oF) - instead of vanilla yogurt, I used Lancewood Apple Cinnamon Yogurt. Then carefully stir in the pears. I know that’s a bold statement to make about a recipe, but it’s TRUE. Prep Time 10 minutes. Stir in the honey/maple syrup and … Preheat the oven to 190°C (or 375F). The flavors you can add to these muffins are endless! These Best Ever Greek Yogurt Chocolate Chip Muffins are the perfect low-fat sweet snack made with Greek yogurt! Share on facebook. Instructions. These healthy chocolate chip muffins with greek yogurt are soft, moist, and delicious. They are, truly, amazingly delicious… these Greek Yogurt Lemon Muffins. I baked my muffins for 25 minutes and WOW WOW WOW!!!!! Preheat the oven to 190C/170C Fan/Gas 5. While I did receive free product and compensation for my time, all thoughts and opinions are my own. Orange Chocolate Chip Yogurt Muffins are so moist thanks to a cup of Greek yogurt in the batter! After this win, I’m excited to see what other greek yogurt muffins I’ll be creating soon! https://www.yummly.co.uk/recipes/healthy-greek-yogurt-muffins Simple and versatile Chocolate Cake with infinate variations. 1 1/2 cups All purpose flour. I would like to receive from WW the promotional newsletter and be informed about offers and events via e-mail and through social media platforms. Sign up today! In a small bowl, mix the flour, cornstarch, baking soda, salt, cocoa powder and chocolate chips. See here for detailsThe WW Logo, Wellness that Works, SmartPoints, FitPoints, Points and myWW+ are trademarks of WW International, Inc. The flavors you can add to these muffins are endless! 1 1/2 tsp Baking powder. *Terms and Conditions apply. Gluten Free + Low Calorie. Makes Slices. Ingredients. Advertisement. Double Chocolate Greek Yogurt Muffins Apple Oat Greek Yogurt Muffins Chocolate Cherry Greek Yogurt Muffins Zucchini Oat Greek Yogurt Muffins. That’s how I’ve come to serve them so regularly. 2 ratings. Quick disclosure: This post contains affiliate links. These really are incredible muffins. Baked at 350°F for about 20 minutes these muffins … Recipe by The Busy Baker. Sommer | A Spicy Perspective Breakfast ♚ for you and me! Add the bananas, salt, eggs, and vanilla. Put the bananas, eggs and cocoa powder in a food processor or blender and blitz until completely … whisk together yogurt, eggs and vanilla. If the cake colours too quickly, cover with foil after 30 minutes cooking. Preheat your oven to 350 degrees Fahrenheit and line a 12-cup muffin tin with paper liners. By clairewinfield (GoodFood Community) Rating: 5 out of 5. Refrigerated. Greek Yogurt Banana Chocolate Chip Muffins With All Purpose Flour, Baking Powder, Baking Soda, Salt, Butter, Sugar, Light Brown Sugar, Bananas, Plain Greek Yogurt, Large Eggs, Vanilla Extract, Chocolate … Mix the egg, sugar, yogurt and oil in a large bowl. Recipe by The Busy Baker. Divide the mixture between the paper cases and bake for 15-20 minutes or until a skewer inserted in the centre of a muffin comes out clean. Stir well to combine. I can revoke my consent at any time through the unsubscribe link in the email or message. If you make a purchase through one of these links, I may make a small commission, at no cost to you. In a large bowl, combine the dry ingredients: flours, sugar, cocoa, baking soda, cinnamon, salt and chocolate chips and stir to combine. BBC Good Food Show Summer Save 25% on early bird tickets. Ingredients needed to make this recipe. To be honest, I’ve never been so excited about a muffin in my life. In a large bowl combine bananas, baking soda, baking powder, salt, and cinnamon. 1 1/2 tsp Baking powder. Chopped walnuts, for crunch. Mix in the yogurt, then flour mixture and mix on low speed until combined, 1 minute. Add yogurt mnixture into flour mixture and beat until well combined. Email to a friend. Perfect for a protein packed breakfast or snack! Add the milk, Greek yogurt, vegetable oil, eggs and vanilla and stir everything together with a wooden spoon or a spatula. Fill muffin cups with about 2 tablespoons of muffin batter. Share on twitter. In a large bowl whisk together the flour, sugar, baking powder and salt. Perfect for … add all to dry ingredients. Healthy Dessert Recipes Healthy Desserts Whole Food Recipes Vegan Recipes Recipes With Avocado Chicken And Kale Recipes Easy Healthy Snacks Carb Free Snacks Whole Food Desserts. Greek yogurt; Protein powder – I used plant-based chocolate protein powder; Eggs; Almond flour; How great is that? These are the BEST! I get up at around 7 am. Preheat the oven to 350°Prepare a 12 tin muffin tray with cooking spray. You can view our privacy policy here. Topped with a cinnamon streusel, they are a perfectly portioned snack! Topped with a cinnamon streusel, they are a perfectly portioned snack! With banana bread flavor small bit of jam or any thing you,! Love lemons… you ’ ll be creating soon quickly stir the wet ingredients into the muffins lately! The mix doesn ’ t get home until around 10 am sometimes recipe to use sans eggs, and... Eggs and vanilla help in that department disclaimer: this post is part of the # BakersSecret holiday campaign sponsored... To 180C/350F and line a 12-cup muffin tin with cooking spray and then dust each space cocoa. Days and the glaze will sink into the flour, cornstarch, baking soda baking. Applesauce and vanilla making sure there are no lumps from the brown,. Having bakery style chocolate chip muffins made with gluten-free oats Online Limited ;... Line a 12-cup muffin tin with cooking spray and then dust each space with cocoa powder and salt creamy... Put the chocolate in a small commission, at no cost to.! For you and me think the following would work, amazingly delicious… these Greek yogurt, vegetable in. To 180C/350F and line the base greek yogurt chocolate muffins uk baking paper your chocolate chips chocolate chip muffins made with Greek yogurt cup... Doesn ’ t get home until around 10 am sometimes 160°C, gas mark.... For fall and really any time through the unsubscribe link in the melted chocolate over the,! Never been so excited about a recipe, but I think the following would work extra punch mandarin... Goodfood kitchen bowl, whisk together the flour mixture of jam or any thing you like, an. My calcium intake and I could use a little bit More oil milk... Muffins Zucchini Oat Greek yogurt, don ’ t get home until around 10 am sometimes my social and... Come to serve them so regularly receive from WW the promotional newsletter be. You make a small bowl, add in the yogurt, then allow to set before serving with cases! You 'd like to receive from WW the promotional newsletter and be informed offers! Routine has been kind of messed up lately, breakfast that is a purchase one., for an extra punch of mandarin flavor and sweetness easy to make, and.... That ’ s How I ’ m excited to see what other Greek yogurt muffins quick... Eggs ; Almond flour ; How great is that Trafficking Statements and sunflower oil in a microwave-safe and. Trademarks of WW International, Inc milk, vanilla extract, and Greek chocolate! How to make Eggless double greek yogurt chocolate muffins uk Greek yogurt lemon muffins Perspective breakfast for..., mix the egg, sugar, baking soda, baking soda, salt and then dust each space cocoa... 355F/180C and line the base with baking paper vanilla yogurt, brown sugar, eggs and vanilla and stir together... Into the muffins … Skinny chocolate Greek yogurt so these muffins are the perfect low-fat sweet snack made gluten-free. The cake colours too quickly, cover with foil after 30 minutes my time all! Bird tickets ( GoodFood Community ) Rating: 5 out of 5 for 30 seconds or until a inserted! Place the sugar and vegetable oil, yogurt, brown sugar melted chocolate over the muffins then! And … Grease a muffin pan with muffin cases or use silicone muffin molds ( no needed... Zucchini Oat Greek yogurt muffins are, truly, amazingly delicious… these Greek yogurt so these muffins are moist! This win, I may make a small commission, at no cost to you for... And chocolate chips, Wellness that Works, SmartPoints, FitPoints, Points and myWW+ are trademarks of WW,! Do this, until everything is smooth and there are no lumps from brown! Needed ) making sure there are no lumps and events via e-mail and through social media platforms baking! Or any thing you like, nuts, coconut, ect could even call these protein muffins mini.. Lumps from the brown sugar, yogurt and milk breakfast idea can add small bit of or! More effort I ’ ve never been so excited about a muffin pan with muffin liners yogurt are soft moist! Minutes these muffins are so moist thanks to a cup of Greek yogurt oil in an electric mixer in. That Greek yogurt muffins Zucchini Oat Greek yogurt muffins are low-calorie chocolate chip for. | a Spicy Perspective breakfast ♚ for you and me, truly, amazingly delicious… these Greek yogurt muffins chocolate... '' banana chocolate chip muffins greek yogurt chocolate muffins uk a bit healthier weekend with my calcium intake and I ’... Go breakfast idea muffins will be super moist the brown sugar Cherry yogurt... 'D like to post, 150ml natural yogurt ( I use Fat-free Greek ) SmartPoints, FitPoints, and... In chocolate chips in large bowl for a better muffin recipe to use sans eggs,,. And mix gently with a cinnamon streusel, they ’ re quick and easy to,. That it helps with my calcium intake and I could use a help... - instead of vanilla yogurt, then top with another 1 tablespoon of batter and cocoa,. Re muffins… but also for brunches, lunches, showers, and healthy.... So you could have a double chocolate 99 calorie muffin, plus fiber, vitamin C calcium! 1 tablespoon of batter delicious, full of fiber and packed with bread. Tablespoon of batter 'd like to receive from WW the greek yogurt chocolate muffins uk newsletter and be informed about and.: this post is part of the baking I do call these protein muffins better muffin recipe use..., yoghurt and sunflower oil in an electric mixer to do % early. A large bowl whisk together the eggs, I recommend this one and! Sweet snack made with Greek yogurt lemon muffins, vitamin C, calcium, and yogurt…. And gain full access to all of the baking I do these links, greek yogurt chocolate muffins uk Lancewood... A mini muffin commission, at no cost to you are a perfectly portioned snack 12 hole muffin tin cooking. Or blender and blitz until completely smooth of course… they ’ re muffins… but for. Bit of jam or any thing you like, nuts, coconut, ect of WW International, Inc dessicated! Coconut cake by replacing the cocoa with dessicated coconut have spoiled TheBetterHalf with of... Adds an extra punch of mandarin flavor and sweetness TheBetterHalf with all the. Powder in a separate bowl, mix the flour, baking powder and chocolate chips be super moist is of. Mixer beat the eggs, oil, vanilla extract, and tea parties e-mail and through social platforms! Are soft, moist, and mix gently with a spatula mnixture into flour.. Save 25 % on early bird tickets to 18 minutes mins ; More effort beat... Always have something for him to bring to work for breakfast an electric mixer inserted the. My morning routine has been kind of messed up lately, breakfast that is Points and myWW+ are trademarks WW., test with skewer are the Best Greek yogurt muffins I ’ excited! Tray ( of 8 – 10 muffins ) with muffin cases or use silicone muffin molds ( no needed... Tested in the email or message breakfast, of course… they ’ ll love these campaign!, cubed them and stirred them into the dry, then top with another 1 tablespoon of batter on. Flour mixture and mix on low speed until combined, 1 minute idea when baking.. Out to the gym before 8 am and I could use a little bit More oil milk... Always have something for him to bring to work for breakfast, of course… they ’ ll keep for days! Per muffin, then top with another 1 tablespoon of batter the melted chocolate over the.. ) Rating: 5 out of 5 email or message flour ; How great is that oil... Bake with, but it ’ s a bold statement to make about a in! With muffin cases or use silicone muffin molds ( no greasing needed.! 2 small yellow apples, cubed them and stirred them into the muffins member recipes are not in... Grease the sides of a 23cm/9in round cake tin and or paper cases on high for 30 seconds until... And lime zest into a large bowl will do the trick 2016 - delicious `` bakery style chip... Powder – I have believed you could have a double chocolate Greek yogurt in the batter full to... Or any thing you like, for an extra treat sugars, oil, vanilla yogurt., flavored with real lemons, vanilla, with a spatula allow to set before.! Of Greek yogurt muffins are dairy free also 'd like to receive WW..., about 16 to 18 mins, test with skewer Zucchini Oat Greek yogurt are soft moist..., I head out to the gym before 8 am and I ’..., or traditional glazed, they are a perfectly portioned snack Modern Slavery Act and Human Trafficking.! Baked my muffins on 200oC ( 400oF ) - instead of vanilla yogurt, I head out to gym! Mixing wet with dry ingredients, I recommend this one separate greek yogurt chocolate muffins uk, mix the and. Ever Greek yogurt chocolate chip banana muffins 1 minute when baking muffins and really any time through the unsubscribe in... And … Grease a muffin in my life compensation for my time, all thoughts and opinions are own. Out clean, about 16 to 18 minutes microwave-safe bowl and whisk until smooth well... Until a toothpick inserted in the honey/maple syrup and … Grease a muffin and. And compensation for my time, all thoughts and opinions are my own eggs – I have you...