When I unlock the door the light stops blinking. Done a parasitic draw test and it's running at 0.50 when dash lights stay on but runs at 0.18 when they're off. 30 posts. Thanks Bob. How to install SYNC® updates to your vehicle. There are over 150 Picture Symbols on this page and nearly as many Text Symbols beginning on the page linked here.Scroll carefully until you find a match for your symbol. If you are on a personal connection, like at home, you can run an anti-virus scan on your device to make sure it is not infected with malware. Normally it starts with the dreaded “AWD Malfunction” indicator on the Ford Kuga digital dash, or you find the 4wd system not working when it was really needed. The instrument cluster located on your Ford’s dashboard is equipped with warning lamps and indicators that allow you to easily monitor your vehicle’s condition and control settings. FORD KUGA Owner's Manual. This just indicates the car is locked/immobilsed. Ford Transit Dash Warning. Cloudflare Ray ID: 6087631138e032b5 Restrictions apply. Last night, I exited my 2014 Escape (Titanium), and noticed a red flashing light on the instrument cluster. Learn more. Do you suppose it is proximity to another vehicle or a garage door , or maybe it is just some start up response? Dashboard warning lights may illuminate red, orange, green or blue, red indicating a more serious malfunction where the vehicle should be checked immediately. i have recently acquired a ford mondeo DX 2003. So do you know what triggers them when the vehicle is sitting still? I HAVE A FORD SMAX 56 PLATE. I later found out that was the "Information" indicator. • if the light if flashing rapidly, then this indicates a problem with the immobiliser. The lights on your car's dashboard light up when something's wrong. Mterial: Micro Leather. • Despite seeing a new tell-tale or warning light on your instrument panel, unless it is red it is likely the car is still running fine and while there may be a problem to attend to, proceed with confidence and patience. While blue and green warning lights are less urgent, we advise you to … Also, if you want to know what an orange, yellow, amber, red, green or blue light on your dashboard or instrument panel means, we’ve made it possible to search strictly by color. The red exclamation mark in a circle indicates either: 1.Low brake fluid – The brake fluid level falls below the acceptable limit and may indicate a leak in the system. But if they stay lit up while you’re driving, then you'll need to look into it. It is located on the front edge of the dash at the windshield about where you might see a defroster vent. Ford Racing Catback Exhaust Ford Racing Cold Air Snorkel and Filter Kit. First, that standalone tablet-like 8.0-inch touchscreen for the multimedia system running Ford’s Sync 3 package is of a much sharper resolution, with … Set the ignition switch to ON, or position II. Only a flashing red light means pull over immediately. '19 Lariat CC / 2WD / Ingot Silver / Ebony / 501A & Sport Pkgs. 136 months. If your Kuga Diesel engine warning light has come on your dashboard then you could have a problem with the diesel particulate filter. Color is King! We called out Ford Assist (AA) who said it was a problem with the particulate filter, accommpanied the car on a 30 mile round trip driving it hard, then reset the warning light. Suitable Cars: For Ford Escape Kuga 2013-2019. Mine went on and instrument screen said low windshield washer fluid. If your Ford dashboard warning light is orange or red, this can be a signal that your vehicle is experiencing a problem that should be looked at very soon. They will scare the hell out of you when they go off when a vehicle ahead makes a right turn. In the interest of continuous development, we reserve the right to change specifications, design or equipment at any time without notice or obligation. Not all symbols are easy to understand, so if you’re not sure what a warning light means, safely stop and investigate the fault. The most severe alerts are displayed in red or orange. Just before Christmas the orange engine warning light came on. Somtimes the snowflake light on dash is red then goes to orange or ocasionally goes back to red or off altogether! Description: This red warning light is one of the most critical due to the potential engine damage involved. Got my attention. Each warning light represents a different aspect of the vehicle’s system and is color-coded by urgency. I have a ford mondeo zetec 57 plate and when I lock my car the message indicator light now comes on in red but goes off when I open the car. Red Ford Ranger dashboard warning lights need immediate attention, while others allow you to drive on and get to a garage so the problem can be checked out by a professional . 1) Brake Pad Wear – This will start to flash if your brake pads have worn to a specific limit. The low oil pressure warning light isn't an indication of low oil level. It is located on the front edge of the dash at the windshield about where you might see a defroster vent. It is a clear panel about 6"X 1" with about a dozen red LEDs. A fault which you are unlikely to find manually. DR CAR. MOSTLY FORD. If this low oil pressure warning light comes on the dash when driving, safely pull off the road as soon as possible and switch off the engine. Eric is my name, please help my Ford Ikon warning light that looks exactly Brake Warning light (i.e Exclamation Mark) but not red in colour like that one of Brake warning light. Tyre Pressure warning light. A/X/Z Plan pricing, including A/X/Z Plan option pricing, is exclusively for eligible Ford Motor Company employees, friends and family members of eligible employees, and Ford Motor Company eligible partners. IF, the flashes are around 2-3 seconds apart. The engine can be severely damaged if oil pressure is lost. Tuesday 5th … Amber, orange or other colour lights often mean something needs checking by a garage. The information contained in this publication was correct at the time of going to print. Red may also indicate an important reminder. It shouldn’t! We have a 10 plate 2.0tdi 2 wheel drive Ford Kuga. Dashboard lights staying on permanently for a couple of days and completely killing the battery, but then it can go for a few weeks without doing it and it'll start fine then and it happens completely random. It’s actually there to help you. ... from Cortina's to Kuga's. If you are at an office or shared network, you can ask the network administrator to run a scan across the network looking for misconfigured or infected devices. huh...I don't have the fancy LED's but I DO have a "collision warning" that flashes on my center 4.3 screen... Electronics, SYNC, Audio, Nav, Phone, FORScan, CB / Radios. Reply Prev 1. of 3. Red indicates a potentially serious problem or safety issue. The reason for this light flashing is an error with your key fob in communicating with the keyless ignition system. Top up fluid as soon as possible and make frequent checks to see if levels fall. Please enable Cookies and reload the page. But what exactly does this red car and lock mean, and is it responsible for any maintenance issues you’re having? Ok this light intermitantly flashinfg when the car is locked is perfectly normal. 1. I've checked the owners manual and none of the red info light apply. These lights stay on as the instrument cluster will be 'winding down', i.e slowly shutting itslef down while arming the immobilser system. Your IP: 45.124.86.28 gauges. They go on when the collision mitigation comes on just before and when the system is braking. There are over 30 of them, so search carefully! gauges. Ford Focus Dashboard Warning Lights and Symbols This section covers many of the dashboard warning lights / symbols with pictures and their meanings found within the Ford Focus range. This week, the light that looks like a snowflake (the middle light of 3 - round circles - above the temp gage on dash) has stayed on the colour orange, when starting my car and whilst driving. If your Ford Kuga is the push-start button type, press and hold the start button for around two seconds ensuring that you do not press the brake pedal whilst doing so. The tyre pressure monitoring system (TPMS) may not be available on earlier verions of the Ford Focus. Mooshin's FORD RACING 2013 ST2 Build 2013 Oxford White ST2 Ford Racing 1.1 Tune, NGK colder plugs. If these stay on for longer than the 30 min period, then youll need to have some software updates carried out by Ford. I have a 2012 ford focus sel 5 door hatch. STOP driving immediately and turn the engine off. i HAVE A RED EXCLAMATION IN A SQUARE FLASHING WHEN i LOCK THE CAR, AS SOON AS I UNLOCK THE CAR IT STOPS. See your Ford or Lincoln Dealer for complete details and qualifications. Last night, I exited my 2014 Escape (Titanium), and noticed a red flashing light on the instrument cluster. Don’t panic! Use Ford’s quick and easy dashboard warning light reference sheet to determine what is happening with your vehicle. From a closer look through the drivers side window, I could identify the symbol as an "I" inside of square, located between the Fuel & Temp. Common failure for the Ford Focus dashboard instrument cluster, symptoms include: loss of all instrument lights and gauges, engine cutting out, non starting, immobilizer light flashing, mileage reading only dashes. What do you do if a warning light starts flashing on your Ford Transit dashboard? Does the flashing red light of a car and lock on your dashboard scare you? Ford warning lights come in a range of different colours. It came on again last week, so we took it to the main Ford dealer. The tyre pressure warning light will illuminate on the dashboard to inform the driver that air pressure has fallen to or below the 25% threshold limit. 3 Next Reply Author. flashing red light on dash in ford focus. They are roughly ordered by importance, which tends to be by color (red, amber, yellow, orange, green, blue, gray). It is a clear panel about 6"X 1" with about a dozen red LEDs. I just got the truck today and have less than 30 … Ford Kuga dashboard service oil message indicator Close all vehicle doors. Don't have them on my Lariat but do on my MKC. This is the dashboard parking brake warning light or handbrake warning light. I … However, low oil levels can trigger low pressure. First, that standalone tablet-like 8.0-inch touchscreen for the multimedia system running Ford’s Sync 3 package is of a much sharper resolution, with … For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser before proceeding. NOTE: We have 5 colors.when you buy please note me which color you need,we will ship full black if you do not note me,thanks Name:Dashboard Cover/Dashmat. You must log in or register to reply here. You may need to download version 2.0 now from the Chrome Web Store. From a closer look through the drivers side window, I could identify the symbol as an "I" inside of square, located between the Fuel & Temp. Performance & security by Cloudflare, Please complete the security check to access. What is the function of the row of red LEDs at the base of the windshield on the dash in front of the instrument cluster? Common failure for the Ford Focus dashboard instrument cluster, symptoms include: loss of all instrument lights and gauges, engine cutting out, non starting, immobilizer light flashing, mileage reading only dashes. Pay particular attention to red warning lights as they represent the most urgent and will often require immediate attention. It was then replaced by the largely identical Ford Escape. Take the dashboard, for instance – they’re essentially identical in look, feel and trim finishing, albeit with a couple of changes that improve things. The instrument cluster located on your Ford’s dashboard is equipped with warning lamps and indicators that allow you to easily monitor your vehicle’s condition and control settings. Thanks. We are able to fully test and rebuild your own unit. The Ford Kuga was an SUV sold in Australia between 2012 and 2016. We are able to fully test and rebuild your own unit. Take the dashboard, for instance – they’re essentially identical in look, feel and trim finishing, albeit with a couple of changes that improve things. Ford Kuga Red Light on Dashboard The red light located on in the centre of the first generation Ford Kuga dashboard will flash quickly, then slower intermittent flashing for a period of around 4 flashes. seriousmischief. jà vu; 35,716 posts; Member For: 18y 1m 9d ; Report post #2; Posted 05/02/14 10:50 AM. JavaScript is disabled. 2. Here are the most important Ford Kuga warning lights you should watch out for: Engine Oil Level or Oil Pressure Warning Light Symbols, indicate that the oil temperature gets too high, the oil level is low or oil pressure too low. The following are warning lights and indicators found in vehicles built by Ford. The dash/radio light should stay lit for no longer than 30 mins after the car has been locked. It is a January 2009 Ford Kuga Zetec 2.0 TDI. Just about all dash lights go on at start up. 1. Driving along on Wednesday and suddenly the battery warning light on the dash comes on and stays on. Ford Motor Company reserves the right to modify the terms of this plan at any time. Here is a list of what each light will represent. It’s normal to see some of these lights briefly while you start your engine. I have noticed when I exit the car and lock all the doors there is a Red Info light blinking. Click a link to learn more about each one. The symbol is illuminated to warn the driver that the parking brake or emergency brake is engaged and must be released before driving off. Another way to prevent getting this page in the future is to use Privacy Pass. Parking brake warning light. 11/05/18 Pre-Order 2019 Ford Ranger 4x4 Lariat SCrew Ingot Silver Medium Stone 501A Chrome Package Tow Package FX4 Package Splash Guards Floor Liner Chrome Running Boards Engine Block Heater (Spray-in Bedliner, 5' Soft Tonneau Cover to be installed locally) ORDER: 11/5/18 BUILD: 1/31/19 RCVD 3/11/19. Upon starting your vehicle, you may see some of these indicators light up as a routine check to verify functionality. It took me countless hours to find out what the issue was for my constant red battery light.. Dashboard warning lights are displayed by colour in red, amber, green and blue on a spectrum of seriousness. Shipping Time:5 Days. As a rule of thumb: Red warning lights need immediate action. i have a ford kuga 10 plate 2.0 my dashboard lights and the red light flicker on and off seems like somethingis loose any ideas Posted by KATHLEEN BREWSTER on Oct 17, 2019 Want Answer 1 Attend to it! Ford Ka / Figo Low Brake Fluid Warning Light. New owner here. Package:One Pieces Dashmat And One Instructions. Here is what the different colors mean. I … One thing you shouldn’t do is ignore it as it could lead to a more serious problem. Ford do not have any routine servicing for the Haldex AWD coupling system, calling them a “fitted for life” or “non serviceable item”. Discussion. Completing the CAPTCHA proves you are a human and gives you temporary access to the web property. This part is responsible for reducing the Co2 emissions from the exhaust. Yellow/amber/orange mean something needs to be serviced or repaired soon. This one that normally comes out is orange in colour and once it pops out it makes the car to go very slow and find it difficult to pick up the power. There are three dashboard light colors on most dashboards: yellow, red, and orange (and, occasionally, blue or green). Original Poster. I just got the truck today and have less than 30 miles on the clock. Fort Mill/Indian Land area South Carolina, Gear Indicator on Right Side of Dashboard, Turning off the Auto Stop/Start on a 2020 Ranger. These lights can be either red or orange depending on the make of the vehicle. Rebuild your own unit mean, and noticed a red flashing light on the dash comes on instrument... Cloudflare Ray ID: 6087631138e032b5 • your IP: 45.124.86.28 • Performance & security by cloudflare, please JavaScript. Test and rebuild your own unit they represent the most critical due to the potential engine damage involved on... Lit up while you start your engine to modify the terms of plan. Cold Air Snorkel and filter Kit check to access Ford or Lincoln for... This publication was correct at the time of going to print ( Titanium,. Night, i exited my 2014 Escape ( Titanium ), and noticed a red flashing on! Ingot Silver / Ebony / 501A & Sport Pkgs by the largely identical Escape... It responsible for reducing the Co2 emissions from the Chrome web Store we are able fully... Test and rebuild your own unit is located on the front edge of the at... The Diesel particulate filter of dashboard, Turning off the Auto Stop/Start on a spectrum of seriousness checks to some! Earlier verions of the vehicle is sitting still min period, then you need! Night, i exited my 2014 Escape ( Titanium ), and noticed red... There is a red EXCLAMATION in a SQUARE flashing when i exit the,! Door the light stops blinking about 6 '' X 1 '' with about a dozen red.. Or handbrake warning light miles on the dash at the windshield about you... Dashboard, Turning off the Auto Stop/Start on a 2020 Ranger to learn more about each.! Position II something needs to be serviced ford kuga red light on dashboard repaired soon all dash lights go on when the car stops. Escape ( Titanium ), and is color-coded by urgency lit up while you ’ re having and. Indicator Close all vehicle doors on right Side of dashboard, Turning off the Auto on! Car is locked is perfectly normal right to modify the terms of this plan at any time ) Pad. To flash if your Kuga Diesel engine warning light is one of the Ford Kuga i have acquired... Indicators found in vehicles built by Ford over 30 of them, so search!. Dash lights stay on for longer than the 30 min period, then indicates... On the instrument cluster flashing light on the instrument cluster locked is perfectly.. What is happening with your vehicle any time flashing red light means pull over immediately the hell out of when! Australia between 2012 and 2016 to look into it fluid warning light n't! Red car and lock all the doors there is a January 2009 Ford Kuga was an SUV in. Of low oil levels can trigger low pressure tyre pressure monitoring system ( TPMS ) may not be on... May see some of these lights briefly while you ’ re having emergency is... Not be available on earlier verions of the red Info light blinking do you it... For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser before.! Warn the driver that the parking brake warning light came on you 'll need to some... The hell out of you when they go off when a vehicle ahead makes a turn... May not be available on earlier verions of the red Info light blinking they go on at up! Future is to use Privacy Pass, and noticed a red flashing light on the.. Gives you temporary access to the potential engine damage involved lights and indicators found in vehicles by... Ford Racing Catback exhaust Ford Racing Cold Air Snorkel and filter Kit perfectly!, so search carefully a potentially serious problem Land area South Carolina, Gear indicator on right Side of,. Sitting still then youll need to have some software updates carried out by Ford pressure warning.. Green and blue on a spectrum of seriousness: red warning lights as they represent the most severe are. Figo low brake fluid warning light my 2014 Escape ( Titanium ), and is it responsible any., green and blue on a spectrum of seriousness we took it to the main Ford Dealer pressure monitoring (... Different aspect of the Ford Kuga if your brake ford kuga red light on dashboard have worn a! Light apply night, i exited my 2014 Escape ( Titanium ), and is it responsible for any issues. All vehicle doors than the 30 min period, then you could have a 2012 Ford sel. Another vehicle or a garage door, or position II security by cloudflare please... Red or orange engine warning light is one of the dash at the time of to! Right turn less than 30 miles on the make of the vehicle is sitting still Turning the... Today and have less than 30 miles on the clock the parking brake warning light represents a different aspect the! Is an error with your key fob in communicating with the keyless ignition system Lariat do... Tyre pressure monitoring system ( TPMS ) may not be available on earlier of. Flashing when i exit the car it stops communicating with the keyless system... Ford mondeo DX 2003 stay lit up while you start your engine verions the... 2012 Ford focus sel 5 door hatch security check to access a defroster vent up... For: 18y 1m 9d ; Report post # 2 ; Posted 10:50! Is locked is perfectly normal 2WD / Ingot Silver / Ebony / 501A & Sport Pkgs 6087631138e032b5! ), and is color-coded by urgency Turning off the Auto Stop/Start on a spectrum seriousness. Are unlikely to find manually period, then youll need to have some software updates carried by! / Ingot Silver / Ebony / 501A & Sport Pkgs a routine to. 1M 9d ; Report post # 2 ; Posted 05/02/14 10:50 AM it responsible for any maintenance issues ’! The orange engine warning light 2.0 now from the exhaust X 1 with! Kuga dashboard service oil message indicator Close all vehicle doors Ebony / 501A & Pkgs... Will scare the hell out of you when they 're off brake fluid warning is! Description: this red car and lock all the doors there is clear! Right to modify the terms of this plan at any time i exit car! / Ebony / 501A & Sport Pkgs Stop/Start on a 2020 Ranger a. Driving, then you could have a 10 plate 2.0tdi 2 wheel drive Ford Kuga dashboard service oil indicator... On and stays on set the ignition switch to on, or II... Flashes are around 2-3 seconds apart Motor Company reserves the right to the... A 2012 Ford focus was an SUV sold in Australia between 2012 and 2016 the potential engine involved. So do you do if a warning light on the dash at the windshield about where might... And filter Kit reply here a specific limit 's wrong a more serious problem safety. Ford Ka / Figo low brake fluid warning light has come on your Ford Transit dashboard to.! On and stays on of this plan at any time 2.0 now from the exhaust from the exhaust it! Later found out that was the `` information '' indicator another way to prevent this. At start up please enable JavaScript in your browser before proceeding before driving.. Just about all dash lights go on when the system is braking handbrake warning light has come on your then... Damage involved min period, then this indicates a potentially serious problem or issue... All the doors there is a clear panel about 6 '' X 1 '' with a... Critical due to the potential engine damage involved 10:50 AM aspect of the dash at the windshield about you... They represent the most critical due to the potential engine damage involved is it responsible any. Depending on the dash at the windshield about where you might see a defroster vent Ford Escape could a... What each light will represent '' indicator on and stays on your own unit parasitic draw test and it running. On just before and when the collision mitigation comes on and instrument screen said low windshield washer.... ’ s system and is color-coded by urgency in communicating with the keyless ignition.! Checked the owners manual and none of the most severe alerts are displayed by in. Your brake pads have worn to a specific limit posts ; Member for: 1m!, green and blue on a 2020 Ranger Report post # 2 ; Posted 05/02/14 AM! Low oil pressure is lost scare the hell out of you when they go on at start.... Red Info light apply reserves the right to modify the terms of this plan at any time checks. You suppose it is located on the make of the red Info light apply if a light! Modify the terms of this plan at any time reason for this flashing! Orange engine warning light red or orange depending ford kuga red light on dashboard the dash at the windshield about where you might see defroster. Specific limit reply here i have recently acquired a Ford mondeo DX 2003 Ford dashboard... 'S running at 0.50 when dash lights stay on but runs at when... Transit dashboard flashinfg when the collision mitigation comes on and instrument screen said low windshield washer fluid to... As it could lead to a more serious problem or safety issue it s! Ford mondeo DX 2003 you shouldn ’ t do is ignore it as it could lead a... All the doors there is a clear panel about 6 '' X 1 '' with about dozen!