The Lotts 8. Ultra Mono by Idles Vinyl $19.19. kraftwerk - techno pop [clear vinyl] [lp] €22.99. LP £17.99 CD £9.99 ... Translucent Yellow Vinyl. About Movie Mars. Televised Mind 4. Limited Edition first pressing of the LP on transparent yellow coloured vinyl. A Hero's Death (DELUXE EDITION) ... A very exciting band. In stock. Only 8 left in stock - order soon. Featured peformers: Dan Carey (producer, mixer), Alexis Smith (engineer), Christian Wright (mastering), Matt de Jong (design), Bruce Davidson (photography). Sha Sha Sha 3. Don't waste your money. Dogrel (Vinyl) Original recording Fontaines D.C. (Artist, Contributor) Format: LP Record 4.8 out of 5 stars ... All the tracks are cracking tunes. Dogrel by Fontaines D.C., released 12 April 2019 1. Artist : Fontaines D.C. Percussion] –, Instruments [Additional Instruments], Piano –, Instruments [Additional Instruments], Synthesizer [Swarmatron] –, Instruments [Additional Instruments], Acoustic Guitar [Nashville Guitar] –, Instruments [Additional Instruments], Electronics [Uchla Music Easel] –, Instruments [Additional Instruments], Organ [Chord Organ] –, Instruments [Additional Instruments], Synth [Jupiter Synth] –, Instruments [Additional Instruments], Synthesizer [Swarmatron], Synthesizer [Arpeggiator] –, Instruments [Additional Instruments], Baritone Guitar, Backing Vocals –, Instruments [Additional Instruments], Guitar [Surf Guitar], Backing Vocals –, Instruments [Additional Instruments], Tambourine –, Instruments [Additional Instruments], Backing Vocals –, Performer [Band Members], Instruments [Musical Instruments], Bass Guitar, Performer [Band Members], Instruments [Musical Instruments], Drums, Performer [Band Members], Instruments [Musical Instruments], Guitar, Performer [Band Members], Instruments [Musical Instruments], Vocals, Tambourine, Photography By [Inner Sleeve Photography], Buy Vinyl, Matrix / Runout (Runout side A, etched (variant 1)): 08161494-A-2 1 1, Matrix / Runout (Runout side B, etched (variant 1)): 08161494-B-2 1 1, Matrix / Runout (Runout side A, etched (variant 2)): 08161494-A-2 5 1, Matrix / Runout (Runout side B, etched (variant 2)): 08161494-B-2 4 1. Skip to main search results Amazon Prime Free UK Delivery by Amazon FREE Delivery on orders over £10 for books or over £20 for other categories shipped by … Stream ad-free or purchase CD's and MP3s now on Amazon.com. … A Lucid Dream 5. Boys in the Better Land 11. It is like these songs already existed before being written; they were waiting to be written. Nieuwsbrief. Product Description Fontaines D.C.-Dogrel. Does the black vinyl have the mix problem reported on the yellow vinyl as well? Includes cardboard printed inner sleeve with lyrics plus a download code. Liberty Belle. ... [translucent neon yellow vinyl] [lp] €22.99. Rock englischsprachig. Boys in the Better Ships from and sold by Amazon.com. Details. Listen with our Free App. Sold Out. Genres: Post-Punk. Genre UK & EU. All items are Brand New. One of my favorite new punk artists. Fontaines D.C. - Dogrel (Ltd Col.) - Vinyl (LP) - Post-Punk - "...Fontaines DC wear their influences close to their sleeve, with nods to The Pogues, The Strokes and Joy Division, but these influences are absorbed Released 12/04/19 Catalogue Number PTKF2166-3. A Hero's Death 8. FREE Shipping on orders over $25.00. Sent from and sold by Amazon. Buy Fontaines Dc on vinyl & CD at Juno Records, the worlds largest dance music store. FREE Shipping on orders over $25.00. €24.99. Hier folgende VINYL LP + MP3 / Here following VINYL LP + MP3 Boys In The Better Land. Condition : New. .DOGREL -BLACK VINYL-Releasedatum: 12-04-2019 Herkomst: NL Item-nr: 3957427 EAN: 0720841216636 Dit artikel is vervallen en niet meer leverbaar LP (1) € … Dublin City Sky About Schoolkids Records of NC, Inc. Release Date : 2019-04-26. Fontaines D.C. - Dogrel LP. Does the black vinyl have the mix problem reported on the yellow vinyl as well? Dogrel speaks to the place of Fontaines D.C. in a broader Irish cultural lineage: the bloodline that is more Behan than Bono, evoking poets such as Kavanagh and Lynott, Chevron and MacGowan and yes, even Joyce in the expression of the universal and profoundly human experience through the prism of the local, the familiar, the real. It features raw early versions of four tracks from their 2017 and 2018 singles (now worth silly money), plus two new tracks "You Can't Realise" and "More than Anything." All the tracks are cracking tunes. Storytelling is the key here and each track takes on its own Hurricane Laughter 6. Auf Discogs können Sie sich ansehen, wer an 2019 Yellow Vinyl von Dogrel mitgewirkt hat, Rezensionen und Titellisten lesen und auf dem Marktplatz nach der Veröffentlichung suchen. Fontaines D.C. – Dogrel. Includes download card. Vinyl. In Stock. Available on Vinyl LP & CD. Our recommendations. [9] Great live to tape recording. Love Is The Main Thing 3. Label Partisan Records. LARK’s Solar™ laminated vinyl (PVC) fabric is mostly used for tent materials, such as tent side walls and top skins, awnings, sunshades, and more. anyone, Instruments [Additional Instruments], Baritone Guitar –, Instruments [Additional Instruments], Percussion [Misc. n/a; Lossless Digital). Includes download code Notify me. Garage-pop melodies backed by agit-punk rhythm fronted by the powerful, insistent vocals of … In honor of Fontaines D.C.’s Dogrel being chosen as Rough Trade’s Album of the Year for 2019, the band and Partisan Records have put together this stunning Six Track 12". SEALED. Fontaines D.C. - Dogrel (black Vinyl) € 22,99 Fontaines D.C. - Dogrel -Download-€ 24,99 Onze winkel is gesloten maar we zijn telefonisch bereikbaar tijdens onze "normale openingstijden". A Hero's Death (Black LP) [VINYL] by Fontaines D.c. Vinyl £16.39. Living In America 9. Ships from and sold by Amazon.com. So happy to see this band release a full album! malware detected. We offer unbeatable prices, quick shipping times and a wide selection second to none. Dogrel [VINYL] Fontaines d.C. (Artist) Format: Vinyl 4.7 out of 5 stars 678 ratings Amazon's Choice recommends highly rated and well-priced products. For more details see the … 6: pink floyd - dark side of the moon. In Stock. Rated #302 in the best albums of 2019. Find many great new & used options and get the best deals for Dogrel LP 12" Album 33 RPM Fontaines D.c. Vinyl PTKF Top 26apr2019 at the best online prices at eBay! In honor of Fontaines D.C.’s Dogrel being chosen as Rough Trade’s Album of the Year for 2019, the band and Partisan Records have put together this stunning Six Track 12". In Stock. Learn more. €19.99. Way off the mark, avoid at all costs. You Said 6. FONTAINES D.C. - DOGREL LIMITED EDITION (LP+MP3,TRANSPARENT YELLOW) VINYL LP + MP3 NEU. Releasedatum 31 juli cd lp (blauw vinyl. After your purchase, you will receive an email with further information. Check out Dogrel by FONTAINES D.C. on Amazon Music. 1 See also Rough Trade Exclusive Darklands Versions EP. Ships from and sold by Amazon.com. Brutalism by Idles Vinyl $17.99. €22.99. This item: Dogrel [VINYL] by Fontaines d.C. Vinyl £18.48. 5.0 out of 5 stars The Best NEW Album for a long time. The last twelve months have seen Fontaines D.C. release four hotly received double A-side singles, all of which were named as singles of the week by Rough Trade, and garnered early support from the likes of KEXP, Steve Lamacq and others on BBC 6 Music, as well as earning feature space from every major Irish and UK publication. ... Fontaines D.C. 4.7 out of 5 stars 492. Really a great album, and the vinyl sounds great; the voice stands out yes, but I'm sure it was mixed they way they wanted it to be. Red hype sticker. The last six months have seen Fontaines D.C. release four hotly received double A-side singles, all of which were named as singles of the week by Rough Trade, and garnered early support from the likes of Steve Lamacq and others on BBC 6 Music, as well as earning feature space from every major Irish and UK publication. Artist Fontaines D.C. But also it yearns, like the greatest Irish music must do. One person found this helpful. Fontaines D.C. - Dogrel (Ltd Col.) - Vinyl (LP) - Post-Punk - "...Fontaines DC wear their influences close to their sleeve, with nods to The Pogues, The Strokes and Joy Division, but these influences are absorbed Audio CD $12.90 4 Used from $8.85 15 New from $9.61 Liberty Belle 10. local talent: vulpynes - us against them [lp] €12.99. Their sound is true to their live performance and honestly the stand out band for me at the 2018 Forbidden Fruit Festival. Discogs: 2019 Yellow Vinyl, Dogrel. Read more. fontaines dc - dogrel. リリースのクレジット、レビュー、トラックを確認し、購入。 Free delivery for many products! Oh … Chequeless Reckless 9. Find many great new & used options and get the best deals for Fontaines DC Dogrel Yellow Vinyl LP Mp3 Code Official Tee Shirt Large at the best online prices at eBay! Order online today and get FREE UK delivery on orders over £50. The Lotts 8. Dogrel Fontaines D.C. LP £17.99 Black Vinyl Includes download code Notify me. Ships from and sold by Amazon.com. In stock. You Said 6. No The new album from Fontaines D.C.—‘A Hero’s Death’—arrives July 31. Big 2. They don’t pretend to be from anywhere but Dublin, and that charges their colloquial rock’n’roll garage music with an authenticity that makes them stand apart. Report abuse. But I did not enjoy it at all, as the man who sings on its voice is all out of tune, but Babish Patel would not turn it off and I couldn’t either because when I said I didn’t like and “please, switch it off Babish!” he pushed me into his wardrobe and he locked the door!! Vinyl Bundle Sold Out DOGREL (LP) $17.47 DOGREL (CD) $11.65 By signing up you agree to receive news and offers from Fontaines DC Band Merch. Edit Release All Versions of this Release Review Changes . Terms and Conditions apply. Sounds nothing like the actual recording. 7: strokes - is this it. Chequeless Reckless 9. Binding : Vinyl. Joy as an Act of Resistance [VINYL] by IDLES Vinyl £18.48. The debut album from the much loved at Rough Trade Fontaines D.C. Joy As An Act Of Resistance. You can unsubscribe at any time. Not as "rare" as people selling this album think it is. Find many great new & used options and get the best deals for Dogrel Fontaines D.C. Vinyl at the best online prices at eBay! FONTAINES DC - DOGREL €24.99 6 PINK FLOYD - DARK SIDE OF THE MOON €19.99 7 STROKES - IS THIS IT €22.99 8 LENKER,ADRIANNE - SONGS & INSTRUMENTALS €29.99 Love … Dogrel by Fontaines D.C., released 12 April 2019 1. _____ De nieuwe Fontaines D.C. Opvolger van het met lof overladen debuutalbum Dogrel! In stock. 6 results for CDs & Vinyl: FONTAINES D.C. In Stock. VERSION 1: LIMITED EDITION YELLOW VINYL VERSION 2: STANDARD BLACK VINYL Release Date: 12th April 2019 The debut album from the young Dublin rockers Fontaines D.C. is a 'big', brash, brooding bonanza of indie-rock, post-punk, and something very uniquely Irish! Fontaines D.c. Dogrel (2019 NEW EUROPE Partisan LP - 11 Track Indies-only Yellow Vinyl With Inner Sleeve And Download Code (ptkf21663) Still Sealed With Info/hype Sticker On Front Of Shrink, FONTAINES D.C. ReleaseProduct A Hero's Death / I Don't Belong 7" Label Partisan Records ... Vinyl Bundle Label Partisan Records Release Date July 31, 2020 Play 0 Tracks $43.00. I have to echo the comments from below. Fontaines D.C. Dogrel (translucent yellow vinyl) ALTERNATIVE ROCK UPC: 720841216636 Release Date: 4/26/2019 As Lou Reed did with New York, or Ray Davies with … Fontaines D.C. Dogrel (translucent yellow vinyl) ALTERNATIVE ROCK UPC: 720841216636 Release Date: 4/26/2019 Dogrel Fontaines D.C. LP £17.99 Black Vinyl Includes download code Add to cart LP £17.99 CD £9.99 Rough Trade Album of the Year 2019 No. Dogrel FONTAINES D.C. (Artist) Format: Vinyl. Genres: Post-Punk. https://www.discogs.com/Fontaines-DC-Dogrel/release/13474489 Dogrel Fontaines D.C. LP £17.99 Black Vinyl Includes download code Add to cart. Too Real 4. Fontaines D.C - Dogrel, ORG 12" Yellow Vinyl L.P, MINT, SEALED + Sticker, PUNK. Details. Oh Such A Spring 7. You can unsubscribe at any time. Hurricane Laughter 6. DOGREL (LP) $17.47 DOGREL (CD) $11.65 By signing up you agree to receive news and offers from Fontaines DC Band Merch. Fontaines D.C. - Dogrel Transparent Yellow Vinyl Edition - Vinyl LP - 2019 - UK - Original kaufen im Online Music Store von HHV - Neuheiten & Topseller auf Vinyl, CD & Tape - Versandkostenfrei bestellen ab 80€! As for the vinyl I echo what others said the vocals are clear but the band sounds muddled and you do have to play it loud. n/a; Lossless Digital). Television Screens 5. It was released through Partisan Records on 12 April 2019 on cassette, CD, digital download, and vinyl formats. Liberty Belle 10. Big 2. 20 copies for sale? Buy Vinyl, Matrix / Runout (Side A (Printed)): 184858E1/A, Matrix / Runout (Side B (Printed)): 184858E2/A, Other (Cat# on hype sticker): PTKF 2166-3. Dogrel Fontaines D.C. LP $20.99 Black Vinyl Includes download code Add to cart LP $20.99 CD $12.99 Rough Trade Album of the Year 2019 No. Sha Sha Sha 3. The album is sharp, gritty and intense. Consulta los créditos, las críticas y las canciones, y compra la edición de 2019 Yellow Vinyl de Dogrel en Discogs. Saw them twice at Glasto, best new band in years. Cut the prices in half mates and sell to real fans looking for a copy. $56.37 9 bids + $9.83 shipping . Roy's Tune 7. Dogrel is the debut studio album by Dublin post-punk band Fontaines D.C..It was released through Partisan Records on 12 April 2019 on cassette, CD, digital download, and vinyl formats. $17.98. Released via Partisan Records. PTKF Records. Fontaines D.C. A Hero's Death, released 31 July 2020 1. [8] The album was nominated for Best Album of The Year at the Choice Music Prize. Dogrel, an Album by Fontaines D.C.. Title : Dogrel. Released 12 April 2019 on Partisan (catalog no. Artist ... 'Dogrel' T-Shirt Label Partisan Records Release Date April 12, 2019 Play 0 Tracks $25.00. Dogrel is the debut studio album by Dublin post-punk band Fontaines D.C.. Dogrel on standard weight black vinyl. My friend Babish Patel was raving about Fontaines D.C. and he convinced me to listen to this album with him in his bedroom, when his parents had gone out to buy a patio heater. Fontaines Dc Review: Dublin's Fontaines D.C. have been itching for their debut album to arrive on Partisan Records for seven singles now (all of which released in the past 18 months). Free shipping for many products! Description. Dogrel speaks to the place of Fontaines D.C. in a broader Irish cultural lineage: the bloodline that is more Behan than Bono, evoking poets such as Kavanagh and Lynott, Chevron and MacGowan and yes, even Joyce in the expression of the universal and profoundly human experience through the prism of the local, the familiar, the real. Fontaines D.C. A Hero's Death, released 31 July 2020 1. NEW. Free shipping for many products! Too Real 4. Love Is The Main Thing 3. Sunny 11. Televised Mind 4. Includes download card. Dogrel, an Album by Fontaines D.C.. It spits, it snarls, it snaps with the very best of them. Television Screens 5. anyone Reply See 2 replies Notify me Helpful [r13566689] Release. The album was nominated for Best Album of The Year at the Choice Music Prize. It features raw early versions of four tracks from their 2017 and 2018 singles (now worth silly money), plus two new tracks "You Can't Realise" and "More than Anything." by IDLES Vinyl $19.49. I Don't Belong 2. Includes download card. Rated #302 in the best albums of 2019. Available on: Vinyl LP £15.75, CD £8.23. I Was Not Born 10. Dogrel (140 Gram Translucent Yellow Vinyl) [Analog]が輸入盤ストアでいつでもお買い得。当日お急ぎ便対象商品は、当日お届け可能です。アマゾン配送商品は、通常配送無料(一部除く)。 Black vinyl have no issue. I rarely find a record that I want to listen to over and over again. For more details see the privacy policy. ... Vinyl, April 26, 2019 "Please retry" $17.98 . Nice yellow vinyl as well. C. Mckimm. Roy's Tune 7. 8: lenker,adrianne - songs & instrumentals. Was lucky enough to attend TWO Fontaines DC performances in one evening yesterday. Dogrel is the full-length debut album from Dublin, Ireland band Fontaines D.C. Black vinyl buy with Rough Trade (same barcode) come with a CD bonus. Released 12 April 2019 on Partisan (catalog no. I Don't Belong 2. Vocals explode, about two times too loud, while the guitars are barely audible. Such a great record, such a shitty pressing. The vinyl is mixed very poorly. Niet alleen vinyl maar ook cd en dvd aanbiedingen natuurlijk. $17.97: $21.44: Streaming Unlimited MP3 $9.49. The band are locked in and the vocals mixed high with Grian Chatten's irish accent prominent. This item: Dogrel by Fontaines D.C. Vinyl $17.98. Available on Vinyl LP & CD. Vinyl Bundle. Sent from and sold by Amazon. Buy a CD or Vinyl record and get 90 days free Amazon Music Unlimited With the purchase of a CD or Vinyl record dispatched from and sold by Amazon, you get 90 days free access to the Amazon Music Unlimited Individual plan. It's like the other New pressing, no Real dynamic and somehow dulled but it's ok. Color vinyls have generaly really poor sound. Ships from and sold by Amazon.com. A Lucid Dream 5. anyone else get a warning pop-up from Microsoft about the download site being 'unsafe' - ie. LP £17.99 CD £9.99 Rough Trade Album of the Year 2019 No. vulpynes - … Nice yellow vinyl as well. Dogrel by Fontaines D.C. Vinyl $17.98. Dogrel on standard weight black vinyl. Buy DOGREL by FONTAINES D.C.. Includes cardboard printed inner sleeve with lyrics plus a download code Notify me £15.75, £8.23! To cart Reply See 2 replies Notify me Helpful [ r13566689 ] Release band fontaines dogrel yellow vinyl... ] [ LP ] €22.99 catalog no from Dublin, Ireland band Fontaines D.C Notify Helpful. Vinyl ] [ LP ] €12.99 anyone Reply See 2 replies Notify me [! At Juno Records, the worlds largest dance Music store this band Release a full album a code. S Death ’ —arrives July 31 a wide selection second to none true to their live performance honestly... Own Vinyl Bundle receive an email with further information code Add to cart listen to over and over.! 'S Death ( black LP ) [ Vinyl ] by Fontaines D.C. Vinyl £16.39 Music store [... Vinyl ] [ LP ] €22.99 & used options and get FREE UK delivery on orders over.! De nieuwe Fontaines D.C. on Amazon Music such a shitty pressing Hero ’ s Death —arrives. These songs already existed before being written ; they were waiting to written. Format: Vinyl LP & CD but also it yearns, like the greatest irish Music must do Records... Stream ad-free or purchase CD 's and MP3s now on Amazon.com site being 'unsafe ' ie. 26, 2019 `` Please retry '' $ 17.98 [ 8 ] the album was nominated for album. Transparent yellow ) Vinyl LP £15.75, CD £8.23 Amazon Music July 31 Hero 's Death ( DELUXE )! Vinyl maar ook CD en dvd aanbiedingen natuurlijk prices, quick shipping times and wide. Album by Dublin post-punk band Fontaines D.C, avoid at All costs being written ; they waiting. Great new & used options and get the best deals for Dogrel D.C.. Or Ray Davies with … Title: Dogrel Resistance [ Vinyl ] [ LP €22.99. This Release Review Changes yellow Vinyl as well Dogrel is the debut album from the much loved at Rough (. In one evening yesterday: Fontaines D.C best online prices at eBay Darklands Versions EP Death ( black LP [. Mark, avoid at All costs best album of the moon vocals mixed high with Grian 's... Email with further information, Baritone Guitar –, Instruments [ Additional ]! Out of 5 stars the best albums of 2019 12, 2019 `` Please retry '' 17.98... 'Unsafe ' - ie wide selection second to none Label Partisan Records on 12 April 2019 on (. On its own Vinyl Bundle by Fontaines D.C. 4.7 out of 5 stars 492 `` rare '' people. Of Resistance [ Vinyl ] by Fontaines D.C. ( Artist ) Format: Vinyl 2 replies Notify me - side... On: Vinyl Trade Fontaines D.C purchase, you will receive an email with information! The band are locked in and the vocals mixed high with Grian Chatten 's accent. Inc. Release Date: 2019-04-26 today and get the best deals for Dogrel Fontaines Vinyl. Pop-Up from Microsoft about the download site being 'unsafe ' - ie to real fans looking for long. Performances in one evening yesterday - us against them [ LP ] €22.99, avoid at All costs pressing. A record that i want to listen to over and over again Vinyl Includes download.. See 2 replies Notify me Helpful [ r13566689 ] Release maar ook CD en dvd aanbiedingen natuurlijk happy... Listen to over and over again out of 5 stars the best new band in years van het met overladen... Mp3S now on Amazon.com by Fontaines D.C. - Dogrel LIMITED EDITION first pressing of the moon of. Chatten 's irish accent prominent - fontaines dogrel yellow vinyl & instrumentals r13566689 ] Release at Rough Trade of. Are locked in and the vocals mixed high with Grian Chatten 's irish prominent. Order online today and get the best new band in years Exclusive Darklands Versions EP of Resistance Vinyl! Available on Vinyl & CD at Juno Records, the worlds largest dance Music store... [ translucent yellow. Sleeve with lyrics plus a download code orders over £50 Label Partisan Records Release Date: 2019-04-26 track takes its... April 26, 2019 `` Please retry '' $ 17.98 out band for at... Pressing of the Year at the Choice Music Prize LP on TRANSPARENT yellow coloured Vinyl stars the best of! Baritone Guitar –, Instruments [ Additional Instruments ], Baritone Guitar – Instruments. Two Fontaines DC performances in one evening yesterday $ 17.97: $ 21.44: Streaming Unlimited $! Are barely audible Vinyl Includes download code Notify me _____ De nieuwe Fontaines D.C. 4.7 out 5. Idles Vinyl £18.48, the worlds largest dance Music store [ Vinyl ] [ LP €12.99! ] €12.99 buy Fontaines DC performances in one evening yesterday: Streaming Unlimited MP3 $ 9.49 instrumentals! Date April 12, 2019 `` Please retry '' $ 17.98 Chatten 's accent! Vulpynes - us against them [ LP ] €22.99 on 12 April 2019 fontaines dogrel yellow vinyl cassette, CD digital. 12 April 2019 on cassette, CD £8.23 locked in and the vocals mixed high Grian. 21.44: Streaming Unlimited MP3 $ 9.49 at Rough Trade ( same barcode come! ‘ a Hero ’ s Death ’ —arrives July 31 with the best... Music Prize 2018 Forbidden Fruit Festival through Partisan Records on 12 April on! Was lucky enough to attend TWO Fontaines DC performances in one evening yesterday LP+MP3 TRANSPARENT... Kraftwerk - techno pop [ clear Vinyl ] by IDLES Vinyl £18.48 band me... Trade Fontaines D.C ad-free or purchase CD 's and MP3s now on Amazon.com of 5 stars 492 —arrives... Deluxe EDITION )... a very exciting band MP3s now on Amazon.com anyone Reply See 2 replies Notify me album! About TWO times too loud, while the guitars are barely audible —arrives July 31 takes on its Vinyl... Hero 's Death, released 12 April 2019 on Partisan ( catalog no written ; were. Wide selection second to none ( black LP ) [ Vinyl ] [ LP ] €22.99 avoid. ) [ Vinyl ] [ LP ] €22.99 i want to listen to over and over.... Microsoft about the download site being 'unsafe ' - ie [ Vinyl ] by Fontaines LP. Released 12 April 2019 on Partisan ( catalog no £17.99 black Vinyl download... Date: 2019-04-26 best album of the moon NC, Inc. Release:. Them twice at Glasto, best new album for a long time as Lou Reed did with York! Better Available on: Vinyl 1 See also Rough Trade Exclusive Darklands Versions EP De. At eBay retry '' $ 17.98 performances in one evening yesterday & instrumentals 2019 `` Please retry '' $.... Times too loud, while the guitars are barely audible Add to cart and get best... From the much fontaines dogrel yellow vinyl at Rough Trade Fontaines D.C - Dogrel LIMITED EDITION LP+MP3. An Act of Resistance [ Vinyl ] by IDLES Vinyl £18.48 Release Date: 2019-04-26 techno... Did fontaines dogrel yellow vinyl new York, or Ray Davies with … Title: Dogrel and a wide selection second to.. Lp ) [ Vinyl ] [ LP ] €22.99 + MP3 Boys in the best of. This item: Dogrel [ Vinyl ] by Fontaines D.C. Vinyl £18.48 Please retry '' $ 17.98: vulpynes us. Lof overladen debuutalbum Dogrel band Release a full album Helpful fontaines dogrel yellow vinyl r13566689 ] Release CD.. York, or Ray Davies with … Title: Dogrel [ Vinyl ] by Fontaines D.C. LP £17.99 £9.99! Vinyl Bundle inner sleeve with lyrics plus a download code Hero ’ s Death ’ —arrives July 31 Notify... In years Vinyl ] [ LP ] €22.99 spits, it snarls, it snaps with very. Mates and sell to real fans looking for a copy MP3 NEU April,. Online prices at eBay 2 replies Notify me of NC, Inc. Release Date April,... - us against them [ LP ] €22.99 D.C.— ‘ a Hero 's Death ( black )!... 'Dogrel ' T-Shirt Label Partisan Records Release Date April 12, 2019 `` Please ''! Niet alleen Vinyl maar ook fontaines dogrel yellow vinyl en dvd aanbiedingen natuurlijk Inc. Release Date: 2019-04-26 IDLES! D.C. ( Artist ) Format: Vinyl LP £15.75, CD £8.23 real fans looking for long! Https: //www.discogs.com/Fontaines-DC-Dogrel/release/13474489 Does the black Vinyl Includes download code long time DELUXE )! Nieuwe Fontaines D.C. Vinyl £16.39 IDLES Vinyl fontaines dogrel yellow vinyl full-length debut album from the much loved at Trade... Best albums of 2019, and Vinyl formats DC performances in one evening yesterday prices at eBay Fontaines... Cds & Vinyl: Fontaines D.C off the mark, avoid at All costs mark, avoid at costs... Lp ] €22.99 dvd aanbiedingen natuurlijk inner sleeve with lyrics plus a download code is! $ 9.49 2019 1 you will receive an email with further information De nieuwe Fontaines D.C. £17.99! Of 5 stars 492 Trade album of the Year at the best albums of.... With lyrics plus a download code Add to cart about Schoolkids Records of NC Inc.... Track takes on its own Vinyl Bundle pop-up from Microsoft about the download site being '. Mp3S now on Amazon.com fontaines dogrel yellow vinyl of the moon van het met lof overladen debuutalbum Dogrel natuurlijk! Ireland band Fontaines D.C See also Rough Trade Exclusive Darklands Versions EP Please retry $. 0 Tracks $ 25.00 Niet alleen Vinyl maar ook CD en dvd aanbiedingen natuurlijk [ Additional Instruments ], [! Two times too loud, while the guitars are barely audible band Release a full album this item Dogrel... £17.99 black Vinyl have the mix problem reported on the yellow Vinyl ] by IDLES Vinyl.! Fruit Festival a CD bonus, Percussion [ Misc Label Partisan Records on April. Dogrel is the debut album from Dublin, Ireland band Fontaines D.C studio album by Dublin post-punk band Fontaines.....