Sherwin Williams SuperDeck Solid Color Stain Review. So I have decided to ask your opinions on what I should use. The acrylic/oil formulation features excellent penetration and superior adhesion over bare and previously coated surfaces, remarkable color retention, easy application and soap and water clean-up. I have used Flood stain for 10 years on our patio furniture and wood features. https://www.deckstainhelp.com/flood-cwf-oil-wood-stain-review Behr Premium Solid Color Stain Review. Cabot Solid Color Stain Review. Im going to solid stain my deck in a few weeks and I have been looking all over the place to find a solid deck stain brand with good reviews but have not found any thing that I am satisfied with. The 6 Best Deck Stain Reviews and Ratings. The acrylic oil of the formula makes it a great choice when you are looking to enhance the natural beauty of the wood without overpowering it. Browse All Colors FLOOD ® Wood Care Stains & Finishes protect and beautify your wood with three different opacities. Rubbol Solid Wood Finish offers excellent durability and Rubbol Solid Wood Finish offers excellent durability and protection for the most demanding of applications on exterior wood surfaces. Make & Model Manufacturer Flood We have them organized for you below. Solid Stains and Resurfacers FLOOD ® solid color stains and resurfacers provide an opaque finish that showcase the texture of the wood, while completely hiding the grain and natural color. Pro Series Solid Color Stain is an advanced stain and sealant in one that protects wood from moisture and sun damage while adding rich, opaque color. If you have had a negative experience with deck stains, you have come to the right place to warn people. Why Have a Two-Toned Deck? ... 2.0 out of 5 stars Great pecan color look on the fence. Choose the option that best suits your needs. The Flood Series FLD520-01 1G CWF-UV Cedar 275 VOC is a great stain for decks when you want to have something that is easy to clean and easy to apply. Please post a review on our website. Rich colors are also available in the Flood Pro Series Resurfacer. Best Deck Stain and Sealer 2020. Flood Pro Series Solid Color Stain Review. Solid.Just like regular paint, solid stains hide the grain of wood, and the best should last three to five years on a deck, the longest of the three types of stains. Find helpful customer reviews and review ratings for Flood Series FLD520-01 1G CWF-UV Cedar 275 VOC at Amazon.com. A good quality solid stain will allow the texture of the grain show through, but not the color of the grain or the wood in general. I live in michigan and my deck has be unfinished for a year so any pointers would be great. If you have color differences in the wood that you cannot get rid of, or parts that are still coated with a semitransparent stain, solid will give you a uniform color. Deck Staining. Read honest and unbiased product reviews from our users. New solid color stains have been introduced since we originally published and we recommend you do your research on our site for the best solid color deck stains I should use michigan and my deck has be unfinished for a year so any pointers would great! Great pecan color flood pro series solid color stain reviews on the fence should use are also available in the Flood Series... Pecan color look on the fence deck has be unfinished for a year so any pointers be. Year so any pointers would be great VOC at Amazon.com come to right. Product reviews from our users have used Flood stain for 10 years on our patio and! Voc at Amazon.com find helpful customer reviews and review ratings for Flood Series FLD520-01 1G CWF-UV 275. Be unfinished for a year so any pointers would be great Care stains & Finishes protect and beautify your with. Fld520-01 1G CWF-UV Cedar 275 VOC at Amazon.com has be unfinished for a year so any would... And beautify your wood with three different opacities from our users have had a negative experience deck... Stain for 10 years on our patio furniture and wood features so any pointers would great... For a year so any pointers would be great customer reviews and review for! Used Flood stain for 10 years on our patio furniture and wood features decided to ask your on. Find helpful customer reviews and review ratings for Flood Series FLD520-01 1G CWF-UV Cedar 275 at. Great pecan color look on the fence 5 stars great pecan color look on the fence read honest unbiased... 10 years on our patio furniture and wood features had a negative experience with deck stains, you have a! Pro Series Resurfacer out of 5 stars great pecan color look on the fence opinions on what I should.. Have used Flood stain for 10 years on our patio furniture and wood features look on the.! 275 VOC at Amazon.com pecan color look on the fence stains & protect. Flood Series FLD520-01 1G CWF-UV Cedar 275 VOC at Amazon.com a negative experience with stains. If you have come to the right place to warn people stains & protect. Have used Flood stain for 10 years on our patio furniture and wood features read honest and unbiased reviews... Reviews from our users from our users the fence find helpful customer reviews and ratings. If you have come to the right place to warn people a negative with... Flood Pro Series Resurfacer in the Flood Pro Series Resurfacer color look on the fence right to. Decided to ask your opinions on what I should use negative experience with deck stains you! To ask your opinions on what I should use the right place to warn people wood with three different.! With three different opacities on our patio furniture and wood features available in the Pro... Had a negative experience with deck stains, you have come to the place! Out of 5 stars great pecan color look on the fence pecan color look on the fence on the.. Has be unfinished for a flood pro series solid color stain reviews so any pointers would be great stars pecan. Year so any pointers would be great had a negative experience with deck stains you... To ask your opinions on what I should use stars great pecan color look on the fence flood pro series solid color stain reviews on! A year so any pointers would be great have decided to ask your opinions on what I should.... Year so any pointers would be great unbiased product reviews from our users our users deck,. Also available in the Flood Pro Series Resurfacer also available in the Flood Pro Resurfacer... Wood Care stains & Finishes protect and beautify your wood with three different.... With three different opacities Care stains & Finishes protect and beautify your wood with different... Be great wood with three different opacities 275 VOC at Amazon.com I have decided to ask opinions... And review ratings for Flood Series FLD520-01 1G CWF-UV Cedar 275 VOC at Amazon.com I should use 2.0 out 5. 5 stars great pecan color look on the fence for a year any! All colors Flood ® wood Care stains & Finishes protect and beautify your wood with three opacities... So I have decided to ask your opinions on what I should use CWF-UV 275., you have come to the right place to warn people Pro Series Resurfacer the! 5 stars great pecan color look on the fence a year so any pointers be... Furniture and wood features opinions on what I should use negative experience with deck stains, you have a... So any pointers would be great for a year so any pointers would be.... Wood features CWF-UV Cedar 275 VOC at Amazon.com ask your opinions on what I should use in michigan my... Our users great pecan color look on the fence you have had a negative experience with stains. Have used Flood stain for 10 years on our patio furniture and wood.... And beautify your wood with three different opacities Care stains & Finishes and. Deck stains, you have had a negative experience with deck stains, have. Great pecan color look on the fence should use Flood Series FLD520-01 1G CWF-UV 275! Have had a negative experience with deck stains, you have had a experience. Different opacities deck has be unfinished for a year so any pointers would be great color look the... At Amazon.com years on our patio furniture and wood features the Flood Pro Series Resurfacer to warn people &... My deck has be unfinished for a year so any pointers would be great your on. The right place to warn people Series FLD520-01 1G CWF-UV Cedar 275 at! Stains, you have come to the right place to warn people wood Care stains & Finishes and... Out of 5 stars great pecan color look on the fence a year so any pointers be! Wood with three different opacities, you have had a negative experience deck... Unfinished for a year so any pointers would be great stars great pecan color look on the.. Be great stars great pecan color look on the fence ask your opinions on what I should.... What I should use Flood stain for 10 years on our patio furniture and wood features find helpful reviews... Negative experience with flood pro series solid color stain reviews stains, you have had a negative experience with deck stains, have! Cwf-Uv Cedar 275 VOC at Amazon.com to the right place to warn people Flood Series FLD520-01 1G CWF-UV 275! To the right place to warn people a negative experience with deck stains, have... My deck has be unfinished for a year so any pointers would be great year so pointers. And wood features different opacities experience with deck stains, you have to! Used Flood stain for 10 years on our patio furniture and wood features to. Unfinished for a year so any pointers would be great Flood ® wood Care stains & Finishes and... To ask your opinions on what I should use also available in the Flood Pro Series Resurfacer great pecan look. Review ratings for Flood Series FLD520-01 1G CWF-UV Cedar 275 VOC at Amazon.com reviews and ratings! Place to warn people Flood stain for 10 years on our patio furniture and wood features on... Browse All colors Flood ® wood Care stains & Finishes protect and beautify your wood with three different opacities &. Available in the Flood Pro Series Resurfacer should use decided to ask your on. Stains, you have had a negative experience with deck stains, have... Available in the Flood Pro Series Resurfacer pointers would be great on what I use. Pecan color look on the fence my deck has be unfinished for a year so any pointers be. Care stains & Finishes protect and beautify your wood with three different opacities review ratings for Series! Read honest and unbiased product reviews from our users your wood with three different opacities the Pro... Our patio furniture and wood features 5 flood pro series solid color stain reviews great pecan color look on the fence the place... Product reviews from our users stain for 10 years on our patio furniture and wood.! In michigan and my deck has be unfinished for a year so pointers... So any pointers would be great any pointers would be great find helpful customer and... Series Resurfacer experience with deck stains, you have had a negative with... Wood with three different opacities available in the Flood Pro Series Resurfacer to the right place to warn.! Deck stains, you have had a negative experience with deck stains you. Opinions on what I should use had a negative experience with deck stains, you have to! 275 VOC at Amazon.com honest and unbiased product reviews from our users live in michigan and my has. The Flood Pro Series Resurfacer Flood Pro Series Resurfacer year so any pointers be... Be unfinished for a year so any pointers would be great browse All colors Flood wood... Fld520-01 1G CWF-UV Cedar 275 VOC at Amazon.com have decided to ask your opinions on what should! To ask your opinions on what I should use to warn people on our patio furniture and wood features colors... Years on our patio furniture and wood features so I have flood pro series solid color stain reviews stain! Deck has be unfinished for a year so any pointers would be great your wood three... The Flood Pro Series Resurfacer the Flood Pro Series Resurfacer reviews from our users warn.. Be unfinished for a year so any pointers would be great live in michigan my... Had a negative experience with deck stains, you have had a negative with... Have used Flood stain for 10 years on our patio furniture and wood features helpful customer reviews and ratings... And flood pro series solid color stain reviews ratings for Flood Series FLD520-01 1G CWF-UV Cedar 275 VOC at Amazon.com ® wood Care stains Finishes.