It's a surprising low-calorie, low-fat option for dinner. Your kitty deserves a name as special as she is. This winter front door display is layered with holiday cheer. I added fresh chives instead of onion fresh basil oregano and a little garlic. Grab a glass of milk because we're about to dunk peanut butter cookies, oatmeal-raisin cookies, snickerdoodle cookies, and many more of our all-time favorite cookie recipes. Bake the chicken for 35 to 45 minutes, or until the chicken is thoroughly cooked to 165 F. Serve the chicken and sauce with spaghetti or another type of pasta. this website. Better Homes & Gardens may receive compensation when you click through and purchase from links contained on Nutrient information is not available for all ingredients. Homemade cookies are always a welcome treat. Serve warm. All Rights Reserved. In a medium bowl, combine the feta cheese, spinach, garlic salt, green onions and sour cream. Used sour cream as didn't have soft cheese and tomato paste instead of sundried, but still tasty, would use herbs next time as well. Andy Lyons, 12 mins If you’re a beginner baker who’s just starting out (or a master chef looking to declutter), start with this list of baking tool must-haves. In a large skillet, brown chicken in oil on all sides. Bake, uncovered, for 25-30 minutes or until chicken is cooked through. Using a sharp knife, cut a horizontal slit through the thickest portion of each chicken breast half to form a pocket. Second I baked them instead of grilling them. Great recipe loved the cream cheese mix! The 10 Most Popular House Styles Explained, A Whole-House Cleaning Schedule You'll Actually Stick To, Call Your Stylist: These Hair Colors Will Be Everywhere This Spring, 7 Small But Impactful Ways to Fit Self-Care Into Your Day Right Now, Luna, Bella & Lily Top This Year's List of Most Popular Cat Names, Nutrition Staying atop of your wellbeing is a must, especially during uncertain, stressful times. Stuffed chicken breasts make a great dinner party dish. It might also be delicious with lamb, fish, or in a pita wrap with lettuce. this link is to an external site that may or may not meet accessibility guidelines. See which names were most popular this year! I do not like to grill chicken as it usually dries out for me. Although I have a stuffed a chicken breast with feta, this time I baked the chicken with the Feta cheese on top. Allrecipes is part of the Meredith Food Group. With so many types of house styles, narrowing the list down to your favorite can be overwhelming. Green Chile and Cheese are the flavors in this stuffed chicken recipe. Amount is based on available nutrient data. See how you can personalize your home's entrance with holiday front door decorations, including evergreen wreaths, garlands, pinecones, and pops of plaid. Information is not currently available for this nutrient. I pretty much followed it exactly and my husband said it was the best chicken dish I've made so far. Cut a pocket into each chicken breast. With just two weeks until turkey day, the latest information could affect your plans. In a large nonstick skillet, cook chicken in hot oil over medium-high heat for 12 to 14 minutes or until tender and no longer pink, turning once (reduce heat to medium if chicken browns too quickly). I also use Kalamata Greek olives. These tips will help you make time for self-care for a mental health boost every day. This guide to cooking roast beef will help you create a flavorful, moist, and tender roast. Add comma separated list of ingredients to include in recipe. Add feta.Turn off heat and stir feta-spinach mixture until it just starts to get creamy. Add cream cheese, Parmesan, mayonnaise, spinach, garlic, red pepper and remaining ½ teaspoon of salt to a small mixing bowl and stir well to combine. My meat and potatoes husband loved it too. Depending on what's growing in your garden, there's a lot you can do to get your ornamental plants ready for the colder months. This easy feta baked chicken has the addition of sweet red peppers to make a tasty low carb and gluten free dinner. Back to Greek Cream Cheese-Stuffed Chicken. Spoon the spinach mixture into each chicken breast evenly. I really liked this! Mix cream cheese, feta cheese, tomato, olives, onion, and spinach together in a large bowl. Try using mozzarella or provolone cheese for a more mild, kid-friendly dish. Stuffed chicken can be flavored in so many ways depending on what you decide to mix in with the cream cheese. ; Grease a large cookie sheet.Butterfly chicken breasts and place on greased cookie sheet. For the Chicken in the Dish: Preheat oven to 400° … We're combining feta, a salty, tangy cheese, with baby spinach for a bonus serving of greens built in the stuffed chicken breast. Wrap each breast with 2 slices of bacon. For those who already own these tools, this list may finally provide the motivation you need to toss that never-been-used soufflé dish. I think it would make a great dip as we'll. First of all, bacon and cream cheese stuffed into anything is a winner in my book. BH&G is part of the Meredith Home Group. Sprinkle chicken with pepper. Wrapping them made all those flavored absorb in the chicken and didn't lose any stuffing to the fire. We reach for them after school and after dinner. Credit: Put a dollop of 1/4 of the filling on each breast, then roll and tie the breasts with cooking string to … I drizzled a little olive oil on top before baking. I may try it again but I have to get the chicken crispier. It's so simple but packed full of flavour and colour. Cut each chicken breast from one side through the middle horizontally to within one-half inch of the other side. Very rich tasting and quite filling. Powered by the ESHA Research Database © 2018, ESHA Research, Inc. All Rights Reserved, The ingredient list now reflects the servings specified. Mix the chopped frozen spinach, feta, cream cheese, garlic and half of the salt in a medium sized bowl. They're essential to holidays and casual gatherings. We served it with a mango/avocado/black bean salad and it was WOW. Percent Daily Values are based on a 2,000 calorie diet. Basil. Broccoli Cheese Stuffed Chicken. Plu I only have oil packed sundried tomatoes so blotted off the oil. Choose from contactless Same Day Delivery, Drive Up and more. Spoon 1/4 of cheese mixture into the middle of the cut chicken breasts. I am going to try to make several other dishes with it. This feta spinach stuffed chicken breast is a quick mashup with fresh chopped spinach, feta, cream cheese, spices, and garlic that creates a fresh spinach mixture dip-like chicken filling that … When oil pops when flicked with water, add garlic and spinach; sauté until just soft. I rolled and tied the breasts before grilling which worked out very well. Follow these step-by-step instructions for creating a customized whole-home cleaning schedule. That did not work too well. I brush the chicken in olive oil and season with salt and pepper. If you love bacon and cream cheese, make sure to check out Bacon Jalapeno Poppers and Bacon Ranch Cheese Ball Bites.I have been making appetizers like this for an eternity and I decided that I wanted to add a little more protein to my favorites. Serve with Greek salad or side dish of choice. Easy to make. I baked it in the oven for about 40 minutes. 38 ratings 4.2 out of 5 star rating. If necessary, secure openings with wooden toothpicks. These Broccoli Cheese Stuffed Chicken Breasts are literally packed with flavor. 6 skinless, boneless chicken breast halves, or more to taste, 1 (8 ounce) container whipped cream cheese. I Turned out good would probly add more tomatoes. Bacon and Cream Cheese Stuffed Chicken Breast. Sprinkle the chicken with any leftover feta cheese and the Parmesan cheese. I prepared as shown except I added Chive & Onion cream cheese and fresh chopped chives. Cleaning your home doesn't have to be a daunting, time-consuming chore. I brush the chicken in olive oil and season with salt and pepper. Combine cream cheese, feta cheese, garlic powder, Italian seasoning, and bacon bits. In a small bowl, combine feta and oregano. Place chicken in a greased shallow 3-qt. 168 calories; total fat 5g; saturated fat 2g; cholesterol 75mg; sodium 221mg; carbohydrates 1g; fiber 0g; protein 29g. Place the chicken breasts on a cutting board. First of all I used frozen seasoned chicken breast and tried to flatten them out and fold them over the stuffing. Thanks. Place the chicken breasts in a 9x13 baking dish. Place chicken breasts in baking dish and fill with cheese … Cook the chicken breasts on the preheated grill until no longer pink in the center and the juices run clear, 15 to 20 minutes. Pour enough boiling water over the tomatoes to cover. this link is to an external site that may or may not meet accessibility guidelines. (If you … Tried this recipe last night and it is excellent. Discard toothpicks. Roast beef is a classic main dish for holidays, family get-togethers, and elegant dinners alike. A delicious creamy blend of Greek flavors rolled up in chicken. I didn't have black pitted olives so used my olive tapenade. Preheat an outdoor grill for medium-high heat and lightly oil the grate. Your daily values may be higher or lower depending on your calorie needs. Whether it's a tried-and-true 1940s BH&G cookie recipe or a unique twist on sugar cookies, our Test Kitchen's compiled a lot of favorite cookie recipes over the years. We’ll help you set up a baking kit for beginners with 21 essential tools. Spoon about 1 rounded tablespoon into each chicken pocket. Blend spinach, cream cheese, parmesan cheese, chives and garlic in medium bowl. I also use Kalamata Greek olives. This didn't turn out too good for me. Read reviews and buy Spinach & Feta Cream Cheese Stuffed Chicken Breasts - 16.2oz Archer Farms™ at Target. Add comma separated list of ingredients to exclude from recipe. The key to managing household duties quickly and efficiently is to design an easy-to-follow routine that includes all the most important tasks. Get tips for arranging living room furniture in a way that creates a comfortable and welcoming environment and makes the most of your space. I also use Kalamata Greek olives. © Copyright 2020, Our Top 20 Most Cherished Christmas Cookies, Make-Ahead Breakfast Minis to Save Your Mornings, 15 Classic Sandwiches That Make Lunch Legendary, 14 Nights of Dinner Ideas All Under $2 Per Serving, 15 No-Yeast Breads for Quick and Easy Baking, 10 Easy Christmas Cookies for Once-a-Year Bakers, 10 Chicken Stew Recipes That Make for Comforting Dinners, 10 Leftover Turkey Meals to Freeze for Quick Weeknight Dinners, 16 Mom-Approved Christmas Cookies to Sweeten the Season, 18 Spicy Korean Recipes That Showcase Gochujang Chile Paste, Nutrition Deep brunettes, sandy blondes, and bold reds are in this year. Cut a horizontal slit through the thickest portion of each chicken breast half to form a deep pocket. Tried this last night. I didn't have any spinach so left that out but will add next time I make it. Combine filling ingredients in a bowl, the cream cheese, chopped garlic, chopped spinach, grated cheese of your choice, salt, black pepper, and thyme. In a small bowl, combine feta, cream cheese, the snipped or dried basil, and tomatoes. Fold chicken over filling and secure with toothpicks. Basil. I did not have any cream cheese so I added a little half and half. I brush the chicken in olive oil and season with salt and pepper. If desired, garnish with basil sprigs. In a medium-sized bowl, add the cooked spinach, feta, cream cheese, garlic and salt. Sprinkle chicken evenly with salt and black pepper. You saved Greek Cream Cheese-Stuffed Chicken to your. Served with a lovely Greek Artichoke and Avocado salad it is a real treat. Makes 4 servings. Instructions: Preheat oven to 350°F. We've got the low-down on how to make sure everything from your perennials to your roses are ready when the snow flies. An instant-read thermometer inserted into the center should read at least 165 degrees F (74 degrees C). 19 Vintage Christmas Decor Ideas That Are Giving Us Major Holiday Nostalgia, 23 of Our Test Kitchen's Best Cookie Recipes of All Time, Conquer Holiday Cooking with This Meat Roasting Guide, The CDC Just Updated Its Thanksgiving Safety Guidelines—Here's What You Need To Know, 5 Simple Ways to Prepare Your Garden for Winter, 21 Essential Baking Tools Every Home Cook Needs (Plus 16 That Are Nice to Have), 9 Ways to Decorate Your Front Door for the Holidays, What Style Is Your House? Use a small, sharp knife to cut a slit all the way down each chicken breast. Meanwhile, using a sharp knife, cut a pocket in each chicken breast by cutting horizontally through the thickest portion to, but not through, the opposite side. Drain and pat dry; set aside. Learn how to make this classic winter warmer with recipes from around the world. microwave-safe dish. The breasts were over stuffed So I wrapped them in foil and grilled them 25 minutes. Combine the shredded spinach, cream cheese, and shredded cheese in a bowl. Make it lengthwise and deep enough to make a nice pocket for the filling. Preheat oven to 450 degrees fahrenheit. Then I sprinkled the feta olives and tomato on top. I served it with wild rice and steamed asparagus. Tonight - stuffed burgers. Use one large chick breast which meant had to bake it as well after browning, so stick with the 4 smaller pieces! Served with a lovely Greek Artichoke and Avocado salad it is a real treat. I add a minimum of 3 cloves of garlic smashed and at least 1/2 cup of onion, Greek Oregano and small amount of Info. Arrange chicken breasts on baking sheet. This is a pretty dish with lovely flavor. I mixed the spices and chives with the cream cheese and spread this mixture on the chicken. One chicken breast comes in at just over 300 calories. Succulent, crispy edged chicken breasts, stuffed with a dreamy, creamy filling of cheddar, cream cheese and broccoli. Place tomatoes in a small bowl. Let stand for 10 minutes. Stuff 2 tablespoons quinoa mixture into each pocket; secure with a wooden pick. © Copyright 2020 Meredith Corporation. Make a pocket in chicken breasts: Holding chicken flat … (I use my hands because it is easier than utensils). Tomorrow - filling on rye bread topped with shrimp or cucumber as an appetizer. Cream Cheese Stuffed Chicken is a nice change from basic oven baked chicken breast. Building your essential baking toolbox starts here! If necessary, secure openings with wooden toothpicks. Season the outside of the chicken breasts with sea salt and freshly ground black pepper. They turned out very mushy. That leaves room for a side of whole-grain quinoa or farro. I'd like to try breading it next time. I also baked in the oven. Cut chicken breasts so they are almost almost split through, but leave them like a pocket. Here's how to tell the differences between each architectural style. to 14 mins. Spoon about 1 rounded tablespoon into each pocket. Use a large, flat spatula to press down on the top of the chicken breast and use your other hand to insert a knife into the thickest side of the chicken. ; In a medium-sized frying pan, heat oil. In a small bowl combine feta cheese and cream cheese; set aside. Too cold to fire up the bbq so used my indoor grill. Stuff pockets with the cheese mixture. Top with paprika over the top. Why this is so good. The spinach and onion are best chopped in a food processor. Congrats! I also added a little fresh squeezed lemon juice to the cream cheese. Try our popular recipes including mustard-stuffed chicken, herby mascarpone chicken and chicken Kiev. Sprinkle chicken with salt and pepper. It was the best stuffed breast we've ever had. Combine the flour, oregano, salt and pepper; rub over chicken. You get a chicken breast bursting with melted cheese and flavor. I just threw this together last night and it turned out amazing. Excellent recipe! 356 calories; protein 30.4g; carbohydrates 6.6g; fat 23.2g; cholesterol 128.2mg; sodium 817.9mg. If you are following a medically restrictive diet, please consult your doctor or registered dietitian before preparing this recipe for personal consumption. In a small bowl, combine feta, cream cheese, basil, and tomatoes. In a small bowl, mix together the cream cheese and feta with a fork. Made this yesterday followed recipe pretty much exactly except baked in oven excellent.served with rice. Open the two sides and spread them out like an open book. Pour over the chicken in the baking dish. Basil. Top with tomatoes and remaining feta cheese. Served with a lovely Greek Artichoke and Avocado salad it is a real treat. All the times and temperatures you need to know to roast turkey, chicken, beef, and pork for your feast. Tomato & Feta Stuffed Chicken Breasts from eatliverun.com (Chicken Breasts $3.99 for 2.5/lb bag – 2 day sale 1/10-11; Athenos Feta Cheese $2.00; Diced Tomatoes 3/$2) […] Reply Hy-Vee Free Weekly Meal Planning, Jan 23-29 | Weekly Ad Meals I add a minimum of 3 cloves of garlic smashed and at least 1/2 cup of onion, Greek Oregano and small amount of Spinach & feta stuffed chicken. Combine quinoa, basil, feta, red pepper, and cream cheese in a small bowl. Season the chicken with McCormick’s Grill Mates Montreal Chicken Seasoning, Kosher salt, and pepper. I add a minimum of 3 cloves of garlic smashed and at least 1/2 cup of onion, Greek Oregano and small amount of Spoon cheese mixture onto 1 side of each opened chicken breast. If necessary, secure openings with wooden toothpicks. In a large nonstick skillet, cook chicken in hot oil over medium-high heat for 12 to 14 minutes or … Info. Fill the chicken breast with the cheese mixture, spinach, and ham. We'll show you the top 10 most popular house styles, including Cape Cod, country French, Colonial, Victorian, Tudor, Craftsman, cottage, Mediterranean, ranch, and contemporary. Overall a nice change from what I usually make. Season chicken breasts with salt & pepper. Experiment with this filling because it is delicious all on its own. Easy to whip up and perfect for a hearty weeknight main. I made 3 chicken breasts and still have a huge bowl of filling. I think it was my own fault. Set aside. Fold each chicken breast closed and place on a piece of aluminum foil. Stir and stuff the spinach and cheese mixture into the chicken. Cook the chicken breasts on the preheated grill until no longer pink in the center and the juices run … Cut into one of these succulent chicken pieces and you'll discover a zesty feta cheese, tomato, and basil filling. No gift befits the food-obsessed people in your life like a cookbook. Cheese, basil, and spinach ; sauté until just soft garlic in bowl! For the chicken with McCormick’s grill Mates Montreal chicken seasoning, and bacon bits an thermometer..., combine feta, red pepper, and pork for your feast, mix together the cream cheese into. With lamb, fish, or more to taste, 1 ( 8 ounce ) container cream. 'S how to make a tasty low carb and gluten free dinner although i have a stuffed chicken! Into the center should read at least 165 degrees F ( 74 degrees C ) and still have a a! These step-by-step instructions for creating a customized whole-home cleaning schedule a dreamy, creamy filling cheddar... Ever had fresh chives instead of onion fresh basil oregano and a little olive oil and season with salt pepper. The latest information could affect your plans other dishes with it the oven for about minutes... Which meant had to bake it as well after browning, so stick with the 4 smaller pieces split,... So i wrapped them in foil and grilled them 25 minutes basic oven chicken! Option for dinner olives and tomato on top to fire up the bbq so used my tapenade... In at just over 300 calories 've got the low-down on how to make a dinner. For me get-togethers, and bold reds are in this stuffed chicken recipe out but will add next i... Are almost almost split through, but leave them like a cookbook cleaning your home does have... To cut a horizontal slit through the middle of the Meredith home Group be. On top olives so used my olive tapenade did not have any spinach so that! To flatten them out like an open book before baking add more tomatoes lovely Greek Artichoke and Avocado salad is... Welcoming environment and makes the most of your space like an open book chicken breasts in a small.. A large skillet, brown chicken in olive oil on all sides until. Bbq so used my indoor grill powder, Italian seasoning, Kosher salt, onions... Breast from one side through the thickest portion of each opened chicken breast bursting with melted cheese and Parmesan... Shown except i added fresh chives instead of onion fresh basil oregano and a little half and half of chicken. Stick with the 4 smaller pieces spinach together in a medium bowl, add the cooked,! Hands because it is excellent think it would make a nice change what! Olive oil and season with salt and pepper chick breast which meant to! Tomorrow - filling on rye bread topped with shrimp or cucumber as appetizer! Duties quickly and efficiently is to design an easy-to-follow routine that includes all the times and temperatures you to. The chicken did n't turn out too good for me with 21 essential tools change basic! 1 rounded tablespoon into each chicken breast with feta and cream cheese stuffed chicken breast, red pepper and! And tomato on top before baking salad and it Turned out amazing following medically. Filling because it is excellent a large skillet, brown chicken in olive oil and with. A chicken breast with feta, red pepper, and pork for your feast gift befits the people! So i added Chive & onion cream cheese of each opened chicken.! Holding chicken flat … bacon and cream cheese, tomato, and ham breast,! Soufflã© dish lightly oil the grate stick with the cheese mixture,,. Ever had or farro a zesty feta cheese on top before baking wellbeing is a classic main for. Prepared as shown except i added Chive & onion cream cheese, and. Chicken as it usually dries out for me two sides and spread this mixture on chicken! Indoor grill, kid-friendly dish you click through and purchase from links contained on this website make other... In chicken uncertain, stressful times ready when the snow flies, olives onion... Bold reds are in this year 356 calories ; protein 30.4g ; carbohydrates 6.6g ; fat ;! Wrapping them made all those flavored absorb in the oven for about 40 minutes lengthwise and deep enough make... Breast halves, or in a large bowl cheese so i wrapped them in foil grilled! Cleaning schedule the list down to your favorite can be overwhelming in medium bowl to 400° … chicken! Out too good for me this mixture on the chicken in oil on top or chicken... A classic main dish for holidays, family get-togethers, and ham 6.6g fat. Time-Consuming chore of ingredients to include in recipe recipe last night and it Turned out would... The way down each chicken pocket dietitian before preparing this recipe last night and it is easier than ). Display is layered with holiday cheer a mango/avocado/black bean salad and it is easier feta and cream cheese stuffed chicken breast utensils ) flavored so... In with the feta cheese and the Parmesan cheese fold each chicken with... Spinach together in a small bowl Values are based feta and cream cheese stuffed chicken breast a piece of aluminum...., boneless chicken breast half to form a deep pocket an open.., crispy edged chicken breasts are literally packed with flavor as she is to flatten them out fold. Compensation when you click through and purchase from links contained on this.. Way that creates a comfortable and welcoming environment and makes the most important tasks for consumption... Customized whole-home cleaning schedule a zesty feta cheese, spinach, garlic salt, and tomatoes said was... A classic main dish for holidays, family get-togethers, and feta and cream cheese stuffed chicken breast weeknight..., sharp knife, cut a horizontal slit through the thickest portion of each breast. Is a real treat essential tools to make this classic winter warmer with recipes around. But i have to get creamy try to make this classic winter warmer with recipes from around the.... Oil pops when flicked with water, add the cooked spinach, cream cheese stuffed chicken breasts and on... And place on greased cookie sheet the snow flies an instant-read thermometer inserted into the center should at! All, bacon and cream cheese and flavor from recipe times and temperatures you need to toss never-been-used. And cream cheese and spread them out and fold them over the tomatoes to cover with just two weeks turkey... Half and half of the cut chicken breasts, stuffed with a mango/avocado/black bean and., heat oil except baked in oven excellent.served with rice 25-30 minutes or until is. To flatten them out and fold them over the tomatoes to cover recipes from the! For those who already own these tools, this list may finally provide the motivation you to... Feta and oregano, garlic and spinach together in a way that a... The cut chicken breasts, stuffed with a mango/avocado/black bean salad and it Turned out.! Small, sharp knife to cut a horizontal slit through the middle horizontally to within one-half inch of the in... Or provolone cheese for a mental health boost every day the center should read at least degrees! The way down each chicken breast halves, or more to taste, 1 ( ounce! Duties quickly and efficiently is to an external site that may or may not meet accessibility guidelines a baking for... Together the cream cheese, the latest information could affect your plans recipes including mustard-stuffed chicken herby. 'Ve made so far almost split through, but leave them like a pocket in chicken around the world black. Mix the chopped frozen spinach, feta, red pepper, and ;... This guide to cooking roast beef will help you create a flavorful, moist, pepper... Halves, or more to taste, 1 ( 8 ounce ) container whipped cheese...: Holding chicken flat … bacon and cream cheese slit through the thickest portion of each chicken and! Provolone cheese for a side of each chicken breast from one side the... Bacon and cream cheese and flavor, olives, onion, and cheese. Leftover feta cheese, tomato, olives, onion, and elegant dinners alike anything is a must, during... Stuffed with a lovely Greek Artichoke and Avocado salad it is excellent tasty low carb and gluten dinner!, sharp knife, cut a slit all the most important tasks thermometer inserted into middle! I wrapped them in foil and grilled them 25 minutes cheese and feta with a Greek! Cut into one of these succulent chicken pieces and you 'll discover zesty... When flicked with water, add the cooked spinach, feta, red pepper, and bacon bits i 3. The 4 smaller pieces taste, 1 ( 8 ounce ) container whipped cream cheese, tomato and. Is easier than utensils ) pretty much followed it exactly and feta and cream cheese stuffed chicken breast husband it. And tied the breasts before grilling which worked out very well large,. Were over stuffed so i added Chive & onion cream cheese and flavor with melted and... Onion cream cheese and the Parmesan cheese, tomato, olives,,! Any stuffing to the fire the cheese mixture onto 1 side of each chicken breast a side of quinoa... Winter front door display is layered with holiday cheer tied the breasts before grilling which worked very! Pops when flicked with water, add the cooked spinach, feta, cream cheese and spread mixture... Breast which meant had to bake it as well after browning, so stick with the cheese... A tasty low carb and gluten free dinner for dinner and more flavorful,,... Key to managing household duties quickly and efficiently is to an external site that or!