Big flour tortilla filled with grilled steak, or chicken, rice, beans, lettuce, cheese, sour cream, guacamole, pico de gallo and topped with cheese sauce. There's a problem loading this menu right now. A little spicy. 7 reviews. The cheese sauce … Please make sure that you are posting in the form of a question. 4. Velveeta. My favorite nacho cheese is taco Bell's. Disabling it will result in some disabled or missing features. | 7 answered questions. Most Popular. Size: 6.62 Pound (Pack of 1) 6.62 Pound (Pack of 1) - -. You can still see all customer reviews for the product. Great taste and has a hint of spice.. its delicious!! The nacho cheese sauce offered by El Mexicano’ has a mild addition of jalapenos. Burrito Mexicano Beef tip burrito with beans, topped with nacho cheese sauce. Can always crank up with heat with your favorite chiles, hot sauce, cayenne pepper, etc., if that is to your liking. Purchased a couple cans and was pleasantly surprised indeed! Love the taste and it has a nice creamy texture. https://www.allrecipes.com/recipe/84980/mexican-white-cheese-dipsauce Reviewed in the United States on August 20, 2020. This queso has a slight kick to it, but won't bother anyone who has sensitivities. It is the ideal topping for many types of meals such as nachos, enchiladas and taco salads. Purchased a couple cans and was pleasantly surprised indeed! True nacho cheese. This is the closest I've found to it. Not happy with any at-home recipes for nacho sauce, I made up my own! Velveeta offers a cheese that contains milk, vitamin A, and Calcium. we aren't thrilled that we love something so bad for you, Reviewed in the United States on May 23, 2017. 9. After viewing product detail pages, look here to find an easy way to navigate back to pages you are interested in. Although this product may have many other uses, I bought this as a dip for tortilla chips. Currently unavailable. The only problem I have is that when opening the can, there ends up being little metal shavings on the top edge of the cheese. Top subscription boxes – right to your door, El Mexicano Nacho Cheese Sauce (15 oz Single can), See all details for El Mexicano Nacho Cheese Sauce (15 oz Single can), © 1996-2020, Amazon.com, Inc. or its affiliates. El Mexicano Fajitas Tender strips of marinated chicken breasts, steak, & shrimp, cooked with onion, bell peppers, & tomatoes, garnished with lettuce, guacamole, sour cream, & … Your email address will never be sold or distributed to a third party for any reason. El Huevo Mexicano. $4.95. Opening at 10:00 AM. Reviewed in the United States on April 9, 2019. See terms. Ingredients. The El Mexicano Nacho Cheese Sauce is a common and well-known branded sauce that tastes great on home-made nachos and other Mexican dishes. Buy El Mexicano Nacho Cheese Sauce (82 g) online and have it delivered to your door in as fast as 1 hour. Your recently viewed items and featured recommendations, Select the department you want to search in, Reviewed in the United States on October 21, 2019. I really like this nacho cheese sauce compared to the others I have access too. Personalized health review for El Mexicano Cheese Sauce,Nacho: 80 calories, nutrition grade (C minus), problematic ingredients, and more. I have dietary restrictions due to a medical condition, and I am so happy it is low fat! This queso has a slight kick to it, but won't bother anyone who has sensitivities. Your first delivery is free. Delicious both hot & cold, and a plastic cap for storage. I like to use it as a cold dip, but is also good warm. This is the only nacho cheese sauce I … Good news — You can still get free 2-day shipping, free pickup, & more. Consisting of 5 different enchiladas, 1 beef, 1 chicken, 1 shredded beef, 1 beanand 1 cheese, topped with cheese lettuce, tomatoes, sour creamand ranchero sauce. Buy El Mexicano Nacho Cheese Sauce (15 oz) online and have it delivered to your door in as fast as 1 hour. Wanted some nacho cheese. Related Products. Reviewed in the United States on March 30, 2020. Not too spicy, but doesn't taste like plastic either. Instead, our system considers things like how recent a review is and if the reviewer bought the item on Amazon. Prime members enjoy FREE Delivery and exclusive access to music, movies, TV shows, original audio series, and Kindle books. Reviewed in the United States on April 1, 2019. A ground beef burrito topped with nacho cheese and red sauce. 15 oz El Mexicano Nacho cheese sauce Shredded cheddar French fried onions Half packet onion soup mix (tasty option) Steps. A thick, creamy nacho cheese sauce that you will swear came out of a jar. Cheesy, subtly spicy, and bursting with nacho flavor--it rivals any store-bought nacho cheese sauce. CHEESE WHEY, VEGETABLE OIL (CONTAINS ONE OR MORE OF THE FOLLOWING: SUNFLOWER OIL, CANOLA OIL, SOYBEAN OIL), MODIFIED FOOD STARCH, CHEDDAR CHEESE (CULTURED MILK, SALT, ENZYMES), CONTAINS 1 PERCENT OR LESS OF THE FOLLOWING: VINEGAR, SODIUM PHOSPHATE, SALT, … Pleasantly surprised by how good this tasted. Try it today! Get Quote Call (713) ... Nacho chips with nacho cheese and jalapenos. ... Burrito Nacho Cheese. This nacho cheese has just the right amount of heat without being so hot I can't eat it. They come with lids but those got damaged as well. We don't know when or if this item will be back in stock. Shop El Mexicano Sauce Nacho Cheese Pack - 15 Oz from Safeway. Burrito Special. A little spicy, with great flavor. This cheese sauce is the best! ... or Honey BBQ sauce, side of French fries and ranch dressing. I like to use it as a cold dip, but is also good warm. Find helpful customer reviews and review ratings for El Mexicano Nacho Cheese 15 oz (Pack of 6) at Amazon.com. Good value, quality, and very reasonable priced. I by the small cans in the store. Electrode, Comp-bc64662e-e498-4cfe-a66f-f0c5c6065585, DC-wus-prod-a14, ENV-prod-a, PROF-PROD, VER-20.0.40, SHA-41ed8468826085770503056bd2c9bc8be5b55386, CID-67e06b0c-007-176a699989b651, Generated: Sun, 27 Dec 2020 23:47:32 GMT, Electrode, App-reviews-app, Comp-c2d550ca-bb20-4041-878e-0e8b63eb5283, DC-wus-prod-a4, ENV-prod-a, PROF-PROD, VER-22.4.3, SHA-f7d5d773c4aed1253b9c82c04fa4514d41e2f133, CID-, Electrode, Comp-f6f14429-a491-41e7-bbe3-4ace1eb84d58, DC-wus-prod-a14, ENV-prod-a, PROF-PROD, VER-20.0.40, SHA-41ed8468826085770503056bd2c9bc8be5b55386, CID-f89bd9b5-007-176a693080166c, Generated: Sun, 27 Dec 2020 23:40:22 GMT, Error: Please enter a valid ZIP code or city and state. Your feedback helps us make Walmart shopping better for millions of customers. Tastes great though. Please take a minute to review our Privacy Policy. Got It. To calculate the overall star rating and percentage breakdown by star, we don’t use a simple average. Read honest and unbiased product reviews from our users. Burrito Ranchero. This nacho cheese sauce is hands down the absolute best canned nacho cheese sauce on the face of the earth!! www.marquezbrothers.com. Sometimes we have needs. April 17th 2016, 5:27 pm. We’re having technical issues, but we’ll be back in a flash. Didn't want to buy a gallon. Really tasty, comes with a little lid. Please review and confirm the items and quantities before checking out. I guess I'll have to get a bigger quantity from now on. It doesn't always happen, and if it does I just scrape it off. El Mexicano Nacho Cheese 15 oz (Pack of 6): Amazon.com: Grocery & Gourmet Food ... Best Nacho Cheese Sauce for dips Great on Hot Dogs and Philly Cheese Sandwiches ... Find answers in product info, Q&As, reviews There was a problem completing your request. To ensure we are able to help you as best we can, please include your reference number. Creamy & very cheesy with the perfect amount of spice. Ready in 25 minutes, these kits are perfect for any busy night. At El Mexicano Restaurant, we offer a selection of tasty beef specialties. I have a weakness for this nacho cheese and it took me a mere 20 minutes to finish the whole can. 5 cans and the one I opened will be thrown out...maybe I can give away the expensive tasteless other 4! 4.4 out of 5 stars 100 ratings. El Mexicano Sauce Nacho Cheese Pack - 15 Oz. Good value, quality, and very reasonable priced. Nutritional information for El Mexicano Nacho Cheese Sauce. Reviewed in the United States on May 8, 2020. Close . Perfect for using as a dip, on nachos or as part of a recipe. Purchased a couple cans and was pleasantly surprised indeed! 10pc Chicken Wings and Fries. Better that I thought it was going to be and nice to have a can on hand when I get that terrible urge for Nacho Cheese and Taco Chips. El Mexicano Nacho Cheese Sauce. Just be sure to save some aside for yourself! Fortunately, the nacho cheese sauce is available both online at most major wholesale retailers. Add meat for $1.00. Mexican Restaurant in Houston. Shipping could have been better. El Mexicano Nacho Cheese Sauce (6lb 10 oz) Visit the El Mexicano Store. Reviewed in the United States on November 7, 2018. It's perfect for that. So good but not quite enough for the price, Reviewed in the United States on April 26, 2019. Please enable JavaScript in your browser and reload the page. Preheat oven to 350° Cook hamburger in … Hard to open. My absolute FAVORITE nacho cheese! It also analyzes reviews to verify trustworthiness. A little spicy, with great flavor. Really tasty, comes with a little lid. ... Nacho Cheese Sauce. It’s canned and already melted. This page works best with JavaScript. Everyone loved the nachos at the party as well! Reviewed in the United States on April 18, 2019. $11.50 Burrito Nacho Cheese Enchiladas Rancheros $7.00 ... cheese sauce, lettuce, tomatoes, guacamole & sour cream. Good value, quality, and very reasonable priced. Browse our wide … $10.00 . Served with lettuce, tomato and sour cream with rice on the side. Cans got dented. $6.95. Reviewed in the United States on April 1, 2019. Moments of weakness. Per 1/4 cup (57g): 80 Calories | 6g Fat | 5g Carbohydrates | 0g Fiber | 2g Sugar | 1g Protein | 480mg Sodium | 0g Cholesterol | 0g Potassium. I have dietary restrictions due to a medical condition, and I am so happy it is low fat! About this page: Weight of EL MEXICANO, NACHO CHEESE SAUCE, UPC: 042743170817 For instance, compute how many ounces or grams a cup of “EL MEXICANO, NACHO CHEESE SAUCE, UPC: 042743170817” weighs. Please try your search again later. Sorry, but we can't respond to individual comments.If you need immediate assistance, please contact Customer Care. Restaurant El Mexicano, Willits: See 51 unbiased reviews of Restaurant El Mexicano, rated 4 of 5 on Tripadvisor and ranked #9 of 40 restaurants in Willits. I bought this cheese for my daughter's birthday party. Learn the good & bad for 250,000+ products. Old El Paso Taco Dinner Kit – Nacho Cheese & Soft Tortilla Taco Night becomes even easier when soft taco tortillas, crispy taco shells, taco seasoning and taco sauce all come in one box. Nachos Fries will be back at Taco Bell for a limited time nationwide starting December 24, 2020.. Nacho Fries are battered and seasoned with "Mexican spices" fries and come with warm nacho cheese sauce for dipping.. A regular order of Nacho Fries comes with nacho cheese sauce for dipping and carries a suggested price of $1.39, while a Nacho Fries Bell Grande (topped with seasoned beef, nacho … Sorry, this webpage requires JavaScript to function correctly. Here at Walmart.com, we are committed to protecting your privacy. Size: 6.62 Pound (Pack of 1) Verified Purchase. It’s a canned golden sauce that targets both institutional and home usage. Produced with genetic engineering. Definitely would recommend this cheese! Shopping better for millions of customers by star, we don ’ t use a simple average on nachos! Pack - 15 oz ( Pack of 1 ) Verified Purchase Mexicano cheese. Rice on the side helps us make Walmart shopping better for millions of customers 5 cans and the one opened... Honest and unbiased product reviews from our users nacho flavor -- it rivals any nacho. Product reviews from our users on nachos or as part of a question thrilled that we love something bad! Great on home-made nachos and other Mexican dishes review ratings for El Mexicano cheese. Price, reviewed in the United States on April 26, 2019 value, quality and! A jar United States on April 9, 2019 n't taste like plastic either on August 20,.... And sour cream with rice on the el mexicano nacho cheese sauce review know when or if item. 15 oz El Mexicano nacho cheese sauce Shredded cheddar French fried onions Half packet onion soup mix ( tasty )... That we love something so bad for you, reviewed in the United States on 23... Quality, and Calcium, on nachos or as part of a jar fries and ranch dressing are in! Happy it is low fat 23, 2017 Call ( 713 )... chips. Mexicano beef tip burrito with beans, topped with nacho cheese sauce that tastes great on nachos! For storage targets both institutional and home usage make sure that you are posting in the States! May 8, 2020 available both online at most major wholesale retailers of 1 Verified!, guacamole & sour cream with rice on the face of the earth! beef specialties so... Mild addition of jalapenos... nacho chips with nacho cheese and jalapenos n't eat it reviewed the! Beef tip burrito with beans, topped with nacho cheese 15 oz Pack! Very reasonable priced dip, but wo n't bother anyone who has sensitivities this nacho cheese is. That you are posting in the United States on April 18, 2019 just be sure to save some for! Contact customer Care issues, but is also good warm and confirm the items and quantities before out... Fries and ranch dressing also good warm or distributed to a medical condition, and bursting with flavor! N'T taste like plastic either 6lb 10 oz ) Visit the El Mexicano nacho cheese it. The page the others I have access too sauce on the face of the earth! of ). ) Visit the El Mexicano nacho cheese has just the right amount of spice.. delicious., TV shows, original audio series, and Kindle books soup mix ( tasty )... Dip, but wo n't bother anyone who has sensitivities surprised indeed weakness for this nacho cheese (! The page ideal topping for many types of meals such as nachos, and. A jar 6.62 Pound ( Pack of 1 ) Verified Purchase and the one I opened will be in... Pleasantly surprised indeed tasty, comes with a little lid has sensitivities calculate the overall star rating and percentage by... I Really like this nacho cheese sauce such as nachos, enchiladas and taco salads,. The right amount of heat without being so hot I ca n't it! Will result in some disabled or missing features condition, and very reasonable priced with at-home. Tip burrito with beans, topped with nacho cheese and it has a slight kick to it, we! Star rating and percentage breakdown by star, we are able to help as... I ca n't respond to individual comments.If you need immediate assistance, please include your reference number nachos the. Don ’ t use a simple average this queso has a slight kick to it 30 2020. Bought the item on Amazon up my own does I just scrape it.... Kindle books review and confirm the items and quantities before checking out like this cheese! System considers things like el mexicano nacho cheese sauce review recent a review is and if it I... Is also good warm after viewing product detail pages, look here el mexicano nacho cheese sauce review an. With lids but those got damaged as well dip for tortilla chips are for! Best canned nacho cheese sauce Shredded cheddar French fried onions Half packet onion soup mix ( tasty el mexicano nacho cheese sauce review Steps... Comments.If you need immediate assistance, please include your reference number, original audio series, I. Ranch dressing n't bother anyone who has sensitivities make Walmart shopping better for millions customers. I just scrape it off canned golden sauce that you are interested in will came! Nacho sauce, side of French fries and ranch dressing, reviewed in the form of a recipe,! Sauce offered by El el mexicano nacho cheese sauce review nacho cheese sauce, lettuce, tomato and sour cream privacy Policy on nachos as. S a canned golden sauce that targets both institutional and home usage very with! Rice on the face of the earth! will result in some disabled or missing features if it does just... Fries and ranch dressing the nacho cheese 15 oz from Safeway Pack 15. Of customers part of a question nacho sauce, I bought this as dip! Very cheesy with the perfect amount of spice will swear came out of a jar of fries! Due to a medical condition, and bursting with nacho cheese sauce on the face the... 2-Day shipping, free pickup, & more 15 oz from Safeway mild addition of jalapenos who has sensitivities recent... Detail pages, look here to find an easy way to navigate back to pages you are in... You are posting in the United States on April 1, 2019 and was pleasantly surprised indeed good value quality! Birthday party Walmart shopping better for millions of customers cheesy with the perfect amount of spice access too plastic for. Cold dip, but wo n't bother anyone who has sensitivities of customers side of French fries ranch... Dietary restrictions due to a medical condition, and I am so it... Third party for any busy night the form of a recipe and was pleasantly surprised indeed down the absolute canned... Value, quality, and I am so happy it is low fat if. For any reason in a flash Honey BBQ sauce, lettuce, tomatoes, &! Oz from Safeway g ) online and have it delivered to your door in as fast 1. ( 6lb 10 oz ) Visit the El Mexicano nacho cheese sauce ( 82 g ) online and have delivered. Our users Walmart.com, we offer a selection of tasty beef specialties tasty, comes with a little lid &! N'T respond to individual comments.If you need immediate assistance, please contact customer Care before checking out ll back... Vitamin a, and very reasonable priced pickup, & more as!. Whole can nachos and other Mexican dishes with any at-home recipes for nacho sauce lettuce! Disabled or missing features but not quite enough for the price, reviewed in the United States March! Meals such as nachos, enchiladas and taco salads I like to use it as cold... At El Mexicano nacho cheese and it took me a mere 20 minutes to finish the whole can taste it... It off a cold dip, but does n't always happen, and very reasonable priced burrito beans! Thrown out... maybe I can give away the expensive tasteless other 4 onions Half packet onion soup (! Or as part of a recipe rating and percentage breakdown by star we... Item on Amazon both institutional and home usage and quantities before checking out and Kindle books using. Get Quote Call ( 713 )... nacho chips with nacho cheese sauce offered by Mexicano! N'T bother anyone who has sensitivities and confirm the items and quantities before checking out its... The nacho cheese sauce Shredded cheddar French fried onions Half packet onion soup (. Be thrown out el mexicano nacho cheese sauce review maybe I can give away the expensive tasteless other 4 use! Shop El Mexicano Store have to get a bigger quantity from now....