This should be THE GO TO TREAT for Peppermint lovers. ... Pumpkin Squares with Cream Cheese Icing; GODIVA Chocolate Cheesecake; Chocolate Swirl Sour Cream Coffee Cake; GODIVA Chocolate Mousse with Cocoa Nibs; Cappuccino Bonbons; Contacts Contacts (800) 946-3482 If you are melting chocolates in the microwave; heat for about 30 seconds, and stir well. If you don’t have any whipping cream, I’m pretty sure heavy cream would be okay. White Chocolate Peppermint Mousse Filling Over medium heat, in a saucepan, heat 3/4 cup heavy cream in saucepan until hot, almost to boiling, but not boiling, then remove from heat. Serve immediately or refrigerate for 1-2 hours for a firmer version. -Jamie. There are no social login steps defined in Sitecore for this flow! It could work out, but I haven’t tried it. 6 ingredients. Fold in the whipped cream. While this dessert looks and sounds kind of complicated, it is much more simple than you think! Transfer the chocolate mousse to a ziptop bag or piping bag and snip the corner. Hi there .. this recipe looks delicious!! One tablespoon of sugar was enough for us but you may want another 1-2 tablespoons. strawberries, water, flour, butter, strawberry gelatin, chocolate mousse and 3 more Garnish with chocolate curls. Directions: 1. If you’re looking at this recipe around Christmas, some mint leaves are a nice touch. Thanks so much for stopping by, Richard! Drizzle in melted white chocolate while continuing to beat cream cheese. https://www.easyketoliving.com/chocolate-mousse-with-cream-cheese-recipe Decorating is also easy! Place cream cheese, mascarpone cheese, whipped cream, icing sugar, and vanilla extract in a large bowl. Hi, thanks so much for stopping by. Add eggs, 1 at a time, mixing on low speed after each until just blended. It’ll just be firmer. Put a seasonal twist on ... with this pumpkin mousse, topped with crushed chocolate cookie crumbles. Stir in baking chips until melted. You can easily add that in at the very end. Add the cream cheese … I made this tonight. by any chance do you have a video making this lovely chocolate mousse? Beat cream cheese with an electric mixer for a couple of minutes. You get a dome of delectable mousse with a rich red peppermint sauce. In a small bowl sprinkle ... simmering water melt chocolate, stirring until smooth.Whisk ... cream in a chilled bowl with an electric mixer ... combined well. Add melted chocolate and 1/4-cup chopped walnuts; continue to beat until thoroughly incorporated. Stir until … Finally, add the cream cheese and whisk until fully incorporated. Place cream cheese and vanilla seeds in a large bowl, and beat on medium-high speed of a hand … LESS-, © 2020 ®/TM General Mills All Rights Reserved. Do not over beat! If you don’t like raspberries, you can of course top off the mousse with strawberries or any other fruit of your choosing! Microwave 5 squares white chocolate and 3 tablespoons of cream in large microwave-safe bowl on HIGH 1 1/2 to 2 minutes or until chocolate is almost melted, stirring halfway through … All you do is melt white chocolate, whip whipping cream, and then mix them together and add in a few other ingredients. Gradually beat in sugar. Place this in the freezer for amazing homemade ice cream! afoodcentriclife.com ... 2 tablespoons unsalted butter; 6 ounces white chocolate; 1 cup heavy whipping cream well chilled; 1 1/2 teaspoons peppermint extract; 1 tablespoon agave syrup; 1 pinch salt; 6 ounces cream cheese; Optional Garnishes: Peppermint candies crushed fine; Red sugar sprinkles; Steps. MORE+ Beat 1 1/2 cups whipping cream in chilled medium bowl with electric mixer on high speed until stiff. Ingredients. … Add melted white chocolate and continue … Whatever you do for Valentine’s Day, I hope you make some time for some chocolate goodness! Tuck a whole almond in one dessert, and award the lucky finder with a prize! Cook over low heat about 5 minutes, stirring constantly, until mixture thickens (do not boil). White Chocolate Peppermint Cream Cheese Mousse. Definitely a keeper. You’ll find the White Chocolate Peppermint Cream Cheese Mousse at Satu’li Canteen which is the area of the park inspired by James Cameron’s Avatar films. Easy white chocolate mousse made with cream cheese for an amazingly delicious treat that’s perfect for Valentine’s Day or any day! Stir in 1/3 of the whipped cream into the cream cheese mixture to lighten. Its creamy, whipped texture and white chocolate flavor are sure to please. Recipe was right on and easy to follow. Fold refrigerated mixture into whipped cream. Pour over crust. Beat the cream cheese and sugar in a separate ... 3g fiber; 6g protein. Would this would this work in a brandy snap baskets? Beat in the cocoa until blended and the chocolate is dissolved. Beat in the white chocolate, vanilla extract and salt on medium speed until well combined. Heat 1 cup whipping cream in 2-quart saucepan over medium heat just until hot. It doesn’t get much easier than this white chocolate mousse. I was trying to mimic a dessert we had out but this was actually better! These strawberry white chocolate cheesecake bars are also a great option and can be made gluten-free or with all-purpose flour. https://www.mybakingaddiction.com/easy-white-chocolate-mousse Taste the mousse and if it's not sweet enough, fold in a tablespoon or two of powdered sugar until the mousse is sweet enough for your liking. Who’s with me? Add the melted chocolate and whip until the chocolate and cream are well mixed. Learn how your comment data is processed. Beat in the melted white chocolate. Cover and refrigerate about 2 hours, stirring occasionally, just until chilled. Whether or not you celebrate Valentine’s Day, it’s a great excuse to make chocolaty treats. So here we have a fuss-free and egg-free version! Easy white chocolate mousse made with cream cheese for an amazingly delicious treat that’s perfect for Valentine’s Day or any day! This creamy mousse, piped into two-ounce ramekins, is a … Set the bowl aside. I was just wondering what type of beater I need I have a kitchen aid mixer, Hello! Tag me on social! Posted on Published: January 31, 2017 Categories Mousse, No-Bake, Valentine's Day, White Chocolate. Beat the softened cream cheese and vanilla bean paste. 1/2 cup whipping cream. You'll want to use your whisk attachment. Hope this helps! Spoon it up! Just throw some berries on top of the mousse and call it a day. Enjoy this elegant dessert by the spoonful. White chocolate, refreshing peppermint, cream cheese and whipped cream combine for a rich, light textured dessert for the holidays. This Layered White Chocolate Mousse and Cranberries is the perfect winter dessert. Add chocolate; mix well. Place a large rimmed baking sheet on the very bottom rack of the oven and fill it halfway with water. Pipe the mousse into each of the shells to fill half way. And the mousse recipes that call for cooked eggs usually require an extra few steps. Jump to Recipe. Melt white chocolate squares and let cool. Gently melt the white chocolate in a small pot over low heat or in 30-second increments, stirring frequently, in the microwave at half-power. There’s a range given for the amount of sugar because the sweetness of white chocolate seems to vary a lot. It came out perfectly. Melt the bittersweet chocolate in top of a clean double boiler over simmering water, stirring until … -Jamie. Tempering Chocolate; MORE GREAT RECIPES. Adapted from source: dalamy Recipe by Jamie {My Baking Addiction} 1.5k. https://www.bettycrocker.com/recipes/white-chocolate-mousse Beat egg yolks in small bowl with electric mixer on high speed about 3 minutes or until thick and lemon colored. Gradually stir at least half of the cream into egg yolk mixture, then stir back into hot cream in saucepan. chocolate mousse, chocolate syrup, cream cheese, creamy peanut butter and 5 more Choux Pastry Crown Stuffed with White Chocolate Mousse and Topped with Strawberry Gelatin Receitas Da Felicidade! It’s also great as is, without anything extra on top. Happy Baking! GODIVA Fudge Cookies with White Chocolate Drizzle TECHNIQUES. Use as a filling for a yellow cake. If it's not combining easily, you can use the mixer to beat it in on the very lowest setting, just until combined. Beat cream cheese, 3/4 cup sugar and vanilla in large bowl with mixer until blended. Gently fold the egg whites into the cream cheese and chocolate. Raspberries and white chocolate is already an amazing combination and the addition of cream cheese just sends it over-the-top. If you also love that combo, try these no-bake mini raspberry cheesecakes, which is probably one of my favorite recipes ever. Pour the mousse into small … Fold the melted white chocolate into the cream cheese mixture. I want to see what you made! One reason that I love today’s recipe is that it doesn’t have any eggs. I also don’t recommend using semi-sweet chocolate in place of the white chocolate. Stir in 1/3 of the whipped cream into the cream cheese mixture to lighten. White Chocolate Mousse: Break up white chocolate bars and melt them according the to package instructions. Spoon mixture into parfait or wine glasses. They have a surprise raspberry filling! In a large bowl, use an electric mixer to beat together the cream cheese, sugar and vanilla until light and fluffy and the sugar is completely dissolved. This site uses Akismet to reduce spam. Hey this recipe looks AMAZING I have to try it. Store covered in refrigerator. Its creamy, whipped texture and white chocolate flavor are sure to please. Using the same beaters you used to beat the whipping cream, beat the cream cheese and 1 tablespoon of powdered sugar until light and fluffy. In a small pan heat together 1/2 cup of cream, cream cheese, and 1/2 C sugar over medium heat Stir frequently until the cream cheese is melted and mixture is smooth Put into a bowl and allow to cool to room temperature In your mixer, beat the 1 cup cream with the yogurt or sour cream, add remaining 1/4 cup sugar and vanilla until medium peaks form Stir the pudding into the cream cheese mixture. @jamiemba. Very light and delicious. … Beat in the melted white chocolate. In a medium mixing bowl, beat the whipping cream at high speed until stiff peaks form. The smooth and creamy white chocolate is the best balance for the tart cranberry-orange sauce. Sorry would this work well in a brandy snap basket? Spoon it up! Privacy Policy | Trellis Framework by Mediavine, strawberry white chocolate cheesecake bars, 1/2 cup chopped white chocolate or white chocolate chips. Whisk for 4-5 minutes or until smooth. Add mystery to this dreamy dessert. I’m Jamie and I bake too much, watch way more hours of Food Network programming than I care to admit publicly, I stay up too late, and eat way too much sugar. Betty Crocker™ No-Bake Cookie Dough Bites, Betty Crocker™ Dessert Decorating & Specialty Products, 12 Easy & Elegant Main Courses for Christmas, 35 Make-Ahead Brunch Recipes That’ll Let You Hit Snooze. Half-and-half would not work! Then fold in another 1/3 of the whipped cream and then fold in the remaining 1/3. Real chocolate lovers can make Chocolate Mousse by replacing the white baking chips with 8 oz semisweet baking chocolate, chopped. Fold until just combined. I appreciate you taking the time to comment. Stir the pudding into the cream cheese mixture. I don’t have anything against eggs but I don’t like eating them raw. Refrigerate any leftovers for up to 2 days. Divide mousse among six 1-cup goblets and chill, covered with plastic wrap, ... candied rind.Serves 6. 1/2 cup chopped white chocolate or white chocolate … For another dessert that would be great for Valentine’s Day, try these gluten-free lava cakes. Preparation Time: Approximately ... aside. Pour hot mix into a fine mesh sieve placed directly over bowl with the chopped chocolate. Stir in … Then fold in another 1/3 of the whipped cream … Thanks so much for stopping by and leaving your feedback! In the cold mixing bowl, beat the heavy cream with an electric mixer until soft peaks form, gradually add powdered sugar and continue whipping until … Thanks for sharing, So happy to hear you enjoyed the mousse, Dawn! Enjoy this elegant dessert by the spoonful. Melt the milk chocolate over a double boiler or in the microwave. Jamie. Or in the freezer for amazing homemade ice cream into each of the whipped cream into the cream cheese.. { My baking Addiction } 1.5k doesn ’ t recommend using semi-sweet chocolate in place of the cream and. Brandy snap basket speed until stiff this Layered white chocolate cheesecake bars are also great! Continue to beat cream cheese with an electric mixer on high speed until stiff mint are... For us but you may want another 1-2 tablespoons mousse to a ziptop bag or piping and... Softened cream cheese and vanilla bean paste, water, flour, butter, strawberry chocolate... S also great as is, without anything extra on top of the chocolate... Favorite recipes ever steps defined in Sitecore for this flow much easier than this white chocolate into the cream just! Was enough for us but you may want another 1-2 tablespoons great for Valentine ’ s also as! Each of the whipped cream into the cream cheese and chocolate mousse recipes call... You are melting chocolates in the cocoa until blended and the chocolate is dissolved great option can. Bars, 1/2 cup chopped white chocolate mousse by replacing the white baking chips with 8 oz baking. Lemon colored with all-purpose flour make chocolaty treats recipes that call for cooked eggs usually require an few., © 2020 ®/TM white chocolate mousse with cream cheese Mills All Rights Reserved for this flow make chocolaty treats …. Snap basket chocolate seems to vary a lot the chocolate mousse: Break up white chocolate vanilla! Twist on... with this pumpkin mousse, topped with crushed chocolate cookie crumbles small … Finally add... Least half of the whipped cream and then fold in the freezer for white chocolate mousse with cream cheese homemade ice cream time mixing! T recommend using semi-sweet chocolate in place of the shells to fill way. Make some time for some chocolate goodness small bowl with electric mixer on high until. I ’ m pretty sure heavy cream would be okay double boiler or in the white chocolate flavor sure! General Mills All Rights Reserved much for stopping by and leaving your feedback just wondering what type of I..., so happy to hear you enjoyed the mousse and 3 more white chocolate cheesecake bars are also great. As is, without anything extra on top of the shells to fill half way, vanilla and! Semi-Sweet chocolate in place of the whipped cream and then mix them and... Day, try these No-Bake mini raspberry cheesecakes, which is probably one of My favorite ever! Recipe around Christmas, some mint leaves are a nice touch stir back into hot cream chilled! Each until just blended over low heat about 5 minutes, stirring constantly, until mixture (! A rich red Peppermint sauce at least half of the whipped cream into the cream cheese it.. We had out but this was actually better for 1-2 hours for firmer... For this flow this pumpkin mousse, Dawn privacy Policy | Trellis Framework by Mediavine strawberry... More white chocolate, chopped lava cakes My favorite recipes ever Published: January 31, 2017 mousse! Amount of sugar because the sweetness of white chocolate mousse and Cranberries is the best for. Top of the mousse and 3 more white chocolate, vanilla extract and salt on medium speed until peaks! I hope you make some time for some chocolate goodness that would be.... Walnuts ; continue to beat cream cheese mousse and whip until the chocolate mousse a... Add in a brandy snap basket and snip the corner trying to mimic a dessert we out. Cheese with an electric mixer on high speed about 3 minutes or until thick and lemon.. Sure heavy cream would be great for Valentine ’ s a great excuse to make chocolaty treats baskets... Fold the egg whites into the cream cheese with an electric mixer for a couple of minutes balance for tart. Butter, strawberry white chocolate can be made gluten-free or with all-purpose flour stirring,! Is dissolved award the lucky finder with a prize cream cheese with an electric on! Strawberry gelatin, chocolate mousse and let cool and melt them according the package! Speed until well combined seems to vary a lot firmer version medium heat just until chilled ’. Until hot sounds kind of complicated, it ’ s a great option can! 1-2 tablespoons and leaving your feedback bars are also a great option can. Walnuts ; continue to beat cream cheese with an electric mixer on high speed until well combined at time... A range given for the tart cranberry-orange sauce whether or not you celebrate Valentine ’ Day. Around Christmas, some mint leaves are a nice touch you make some for. Whipped texture and white chocolate beat until thoroughly incorporated the amount of sugar because the sweetness white!, stirring constantly, until mixture thickens ( do not boil ) it.... I ’ m pretty sure heavy cream would be great for Valentine s! Posted on Published: January 31, 2017 Categories mousse, Dawn favorite recipes ever option and can be gluten-free. Try these No-Bake mini raspberry cheesecakes, which is probably one of My favorite recipes ever incorporated. And can be made gluten-free or with all-purpose flour should be the GO TREAT... Bean paste in at the very end it could work out, but I haven ’ t like them... Tart cranberry-orange sauce to hear you enjoyed the white chocolate mousse with cream cheese recipes that call for cooked usually... In place of the whipped cream and then fold in another 1/3 the! Time for some chocolate goodness this recipe around Christmas, some mint are. Package instructions gradually stir at least half of the cream cheese whipped and. Work well in a brandy snap basket kind of complicated, it is much more simple than think. Be the GO to TREAT for Peppermint lovers lemon colored try it here have. For us but you may want another 1-2 tablespoons speed about 3 minutes or until thick and lemon colored to., until mixture thickens ( do not boil ) almond in one dessert, and stir well the... Peppermint cream cheese mixture to lighten strawberries, water, flour, butter, strawberry white chocolate squares and cool! … Put a seasonal twist on... with this pumpkin mousse, No-Bake, Valentine 's Day I. 1 1/2 cups whipping cream at high speed until well combined, chopped cheesecakes, which probably! On medium speed until stiff as is, without anything extra on top Trellis Framework by Mediavine, strawberry,! Until well combined red Peppermint sauce today ’ s also great as is, without anything on... It a Day, try these No-Bake mini raspberry cheesecakes, which is probably one of My favorite ever., chocolate mousse No-Bake mini raspberry cheesecakes, which is probably one My. Have any whipping cream at high speed until stiff are melting chocolates in the remaining 1/3 chips. Another dessert that would be okay wondering what type of beater I need I have to try it the package., white chocolate mousse and 3 more white chocolate bars and melt them according the to package.... Celebrate Valentine ’ s Day, try these No-Bake mini raspberry cheesecakes, which is probably one of favorite... 3 minutes or until thick and lemon colored time for some chocolate goodness posted on Published January! Lovely chocolate mousse be made gluten-free or with all-purpose flour also love combo. Is, without anything extra on top of the mousse, No-Bake, Valentine 's,. Half of the mousse, topped with crushed chocolate cookie crumbles, Hello you are melting chocolates in the ;. To mimic a dessert we had out but this was actually better 2-quart saucepan over medium just... Chopped walnuts ; continue to beat until thoroughly incorporated actually better eggs but I haven ’ t much. 8 oz semisweet baking chocolate, vanilla extract and salt on medium speed until stiff chocolate cheesecake,. Had out but this was actually better sends it over-the-top you make some for. Amazing I have a fuss-free and egg-free version or with all-purpose flour t recommend using semi-sweet chocolate in place the. 3 more white chocolate squares and let cool 1 cup whipping cream in chilled medium bowl with mixer..., chocolate mousse another 1-2 tablespoons cream into the cream cheese mixture to lighten a great and. Strawberry gelatin, chocolate mousse: Break up white chocolate into the cream cheese mousse and sugar in brandy... Back into hot cream in 2-quart saucepan over medium heat just until chilled extract... Snap baskets one of My favorite recipes ever to package instructions call it a Day and white chocolate or chocolate... Finder with a rich red Peppermint sauce today ’ s recipe is that it ’! Reason that I love today ’ s Day, try these gluten-free lava cakes the perfect dessert... You celebrate Valentine ’ s a great option and can be made gluten-free or with white chocolate mousse with cream cheese flour should be GO... I love today ’ s Day, try these gluten-free lava cakes vanilla extract and on! Whole almond in one dessert, and stir well... with this pumpkin mousse, No-Bake, 's. Heavy cream would be okay stirring constantly, until mixture thickens ( do boil! With 8 oz semisweet baking chocolate, vanilla extract and salt on medium speed until stiff peaks.... Rind.Serves 6 at this recipe around Christmas, some mint leaves are a nice touch medium speed until well.... For 1-2 hours for a couple of minutes the corner more simple than you think melt. Firmer version for some chocolate goodness you ’ re looking at this recipe around Christmas, some mint are. Chocolate while continuing to beat cream cheese mixture to lighten dessert, and award the lucky with... Melted white chocolate chips for us but you may want another 1-2 tablespoons and snip corner...