The mask helped me fight off breakouts and kept my pores pretty clean. It is not dangerous because it is made of only natural products. It is made from the ash of locally harvested African plants and dried peels, which gives the soap its characteristic dark colour. Dudu Osun Black Natural African Soap Exfoliate Cleanse Nourish Refresh Scrabe Your Skin With Bars Made Of Pure Natural Ingredien. Dudu-Osun, a Nigerian variant of the soap is among the few brands making for wider acceptance and recognition for this beauty product in the mainstream industry. £4.49. Dudu-Osun the Original Black Soap is still produced the old traditional way. Dudu Osun Black Soap. Dudu-Osun Black Soap is crafted from natural ingredients and herbs which have been handpicked in Africa. Dudu Osun Black Soap. The reviews I found online were mixed, I heard so many good ones about it on YouTube, and a good share of mixed reviews on makeupalley.com. Enjoy the ultimate luxury with our newest Dudu Osun African Black Soap. 2 X Dudu Osun Soap Tropical Naturals - Best of Eczema, Psoriasis, Acne and Body. Tropical Dudu-Osun Black Soap is nature’s cure for all skin types and problems. The naturally derived actives of vegetable origin come together to intensively moisturize and rejuvenate the skin, and maintain its natural moisture balance without causing irritation. £4.99. I am currently trying to get my face together from giving it a try again.Â, Edit: I also read some comments that since I ordered mine from Amazon, it could have been a fake soap so beware of buying beauty products off Amazon.  So that is one thing to take into account. Â. For Inquiry, Email contact@tnl.ng or Call +234 (0) 808 431 9879, +234 (0) 1 791 4453, 0700 Dudu-Osun (0700 3838 6786) I assumed the dudu oson soap had activated charcoal in it as well which gave it its dark color, but to my surprise the ingredients included shea butter, honey, aloe vera, osun (Camwood), palm kernel oil, cocoa pod ash, palm bunch ash, lime juice, lemon juice, water and fragrance. I hope you have learned something from this Dudu Osun review, have you tried it yourself? For Inquiry, Email contact@tnl.ng or Call +234 (0) 808 431 9879, +234 (0) 1 791 4453, 0700 Dudu-Osun (0700 3838 6786). It has recently achieved the status of a “cult beauty product.” Dudu Osun means black soap (Dudu= black, ose= soap). Dudu Osun restores damaged skin and is helpful in healing chronic eczema, acne, freckles, and dark spots. The fake Dudu Osun soap is very black compared to the original Dudu Osun soap. I hope you have learned something from this Dudu Osun review, have you tried it yourself? I am sure there is no coincidence, I had not had flare ups of, This is just my personal experience, I am not saying DuDu Osun will not work for you and I am not trying to bash the company I know African Black Soap has done wonders for others as you can read on this amazing. ₦ 10,000. ₦ 15,000 Dudu-Osun cleanses, nourishes, protects and refreshes your skin. What's The Best Microneedling Tool For Acne Scars? Even after I stopped using the soap the pimples did not go away, it took about a month to start clearing up. Currently, the soap is popular in all parts of the world because of its effectiveness in treating skin issues such as excessive oil, acne, and blemishes Scented with osun (camwood extract), citrus juices, and native honey. Dudu Osun soap provides deep hydration while at the same time soothing the pain and swelling that comes as a result of the eczema flare-up. $2.98. Dudu-Osun, a brand of African black soap. I also test-drove this product not once but TWICE for a full week, two months apart for my better judgement before I decided to do any reviews on it. The soap is manufactured in Nigeria, by the local Yorùbá people. $9.99 +$5.75 shipping.