Total Fat 4.5g. Dietary Fiber 1g Total Sugars 6g. Dole Dark Chocolate Covered Pineapple Tidbits Dippers. Log food: Dole Organic 50/50 Mix Spring mix & baby spinach. Dole. Try it today! Your first delivery is free. Return policy. Feb 16, 2016 - I love fresh fruit, don't you? 60 calories. 3. These are perfect for a hot summer day. 3 cups (85g) Nutrition Facts. 4.6 out of 5 stars. CHOCOLATE DIPPED: DOLE Dippers let you take a dip into the best of both worlds—frozen real fruit and rich chocolate. Gluten free. Dole Frozen, Dippers, Dark Chocolate Covered Real Banana Slices, 6 ct › Customer reviews; Customer reviews. The dark chocolate dip is outrageously wonderful and the pineapple is so refreshing in the summer heat. Serving Size. See terms. Non GMO (No genetically modified (or engineered) ingredients). Cholesterol 0mg. Includes 4g Added Sugars. slices. Twitter: (at)dolesunshine. Why is it that fruit tastes so much better when dipped in chocolate… Personalized health review for Dole Pineapple Dippers, Pineapple Tidbits Covered In Dark Chocolate: 70 calories, nutrition grade (C), problematic ingredients, and … Dole Packaged Foods uses cookies. Total Carbohydrate 7g. Walmart # 550623171. 1 snack cup (113g) Nutrition Facts. 6%. How are ratings calculated? 13% Saturated Fat 2.5g Trans Fat 0g. 80 calories per pouch. The dark chocolate taste perfect. Write a review. Protein 0.5g. Sodium 0mg. The Dole dippers chocolate covered pineapple are yummy! mars 2 2019, 4:29 pm. You can save $1.00 off any one box of DOLE Dippers Printable Coupon! Bananas and strawberries go great with chocolte, but pineapple? Nutrition Facts. Connect with us: Facebook: dolesunshine. Dole Dark Chocolate Covered Strawberry Halves Dippers. 4.6 out of 5. Currently unavailable. Bookmark. In stock at Mountain View, 600 Showers Dr. More pickup options. Average Rating: (4.8) stars out of 5 stars 61 ratings, based on 61 reviews. 140 calories. 4.7 out of 5 stars 176 ratings. Banana Dippers With Almonds Covered In Dark Chocolate. Discover (and save!) Add to List. dolesunshine.com. DOLE sent me some free product coupons to try out the new DOLE Pineapple Dippers. Total Carbohydrate 13g. Satisfaction guaranteed. Protein 1g. Dole Dole Dippers Dark Chocolate Covered Real Banana Slices, 1.55 oz, 6 count. Serving Size. 70. Online, the commercial has spawned various remix videos, image macros and photoshops. No member photos or videos have been added yet.+ Add a Photo. Mmm... those are my favorite. 11%. pouch. $1.00 off any one box of DOLE Dippers Printable Coupon . Categories Coupons.com, Frozen Products Coupons, Snack Foods Coupons Tags Candy and Gum Printable Coupon, Chocolate Covered Fruit Printable Coupon, Chocolate Fruit Printable Coupon, Coupons.com Printable … Share! Includes 3g Added Sugars. Grab your prints and head in-store for even more savings! Dietary Fiber 3g Total Sugars 9g. None the less I was happy to give them a try. 0%. We use cookies in order to offer you a better browsing experience, to offer you services and to enable us to carry out audience analysis. Add to registry. 201 global ratings. 80 calories. Nutrition Facts. By Ginamarie G. Philadelphia, PA. 769 reviews. Naturally gluten free. Made with 67% cacao that is absolutely delicious. Log food : Dole Chopped Pomegranate Salad Kit. 4%. Cholesterol 0mg. 1 pouch (35g) Nutrition Facts. 100. Jul 9, 2019 - This Pin was discovered by Liz_Reddick. Call 1-800-232-8888. I especially love fruit dipped in chocolate, like chocolate covered strawberries. Sodium 0mg. http://www.meijercoupondeals.com/?p=24103&preview=true 15% Saturated Fat 3g Trans Fat 0g. 2%. Personalized health review for Dole Strawberry, Dippers, Halves Covered In Dark Chocolate: 60 calories, nutrition grade (C), problematic ingredients, and more. 4 slices = 44g. Amount Per Serving. your own Pins on Pinterest It is a favorite snack and I know the dark chocolate is high in antioxidants and if you have never had such a treat that you will become addicted to so fast! Social media of third parties are used to offer you social media functionalities. https://www.doleplantation.com/product/chocolate-covered-pineapple-8-oz 0%. Log food: Dole Organic Diced Peaches in 100% Fruit Juice. 47 (37.3 cents/OZ) Price for in-store purchase only. Add to list. 8%. Calories % Daily Value* 6%. 47 $3.47 $ 3. 0%. These individual packs of chocolate covered strawberries are the perfect healthy snack. Add to Wish List. 0%. 5 star 82% 4 star 8% 3 star 5% 2 star 1% 1 star 3% Dole Frozen, Dippers, Dark Chocolate Covered Real Banana Slices, 6 ct. by Dole. Calorie breakdown: 56% fat, 38% carbs, 6% protein. Dole Frozen Pineapple Dippers are the very best. 1 pouch = 30g. $3.47 $ 3. Made with 67% cacao (Percentage of cacao included in the dark chocolate only). 1.5 cups (100g) Nutrition Facts. There are 80 calories in 1 pouch (30 g) of Dole Pineapple Dippers. For 3.99 you get 6 packs of 4 halves. Pineapple Dippers Covered in Dark Chocolate Dole 1 pouch 80.0 calories 8 grams carbs 5.0 grams fat 1 grams protein 1 grams fiber 0 mg cholesterol 3 grams saturated fat … 4%. Sold by Walmart. Dole Frozen, Dippers, Dark Chocolate Covered Real Banana Slices, 6 ct Visit the Dole Store. I was thrilled to find that my local grocery store carries them. By browsing Dole website, you consent to … Dole Dippers is an animated advertisement for the ice cream Dole Dippers, which features two wealthy ape women seated by the pool that are delivered a plate of the frozen snack by their penguin servant. Get full nutrition facts for other Dole products and all your other favorite brands. Calories % Daily Value* 7%. Dole Dark Chocolate Covered Banana Slices Dippers. To be honest with you I was a bit “iffy” about chocolate covered pineapple. Learn the good & bad for 250,000+ products. https://www.facebook.com/dole.singapore/posts/3762012060505076 Only 60 calories per pack. We don't know when or if this item will be back in stock. Actually I like all kind of fruit - fresh, frozen, freeze dried... it's all good to me. There are 60 calories in a 4 pieces serving of Dole Strawberry Dippers. I absolutely love Dole dippers! Amount Per Serving. Total Fat 4g. See All Buying Options. Great deal on Popsicles too! Buy Dole Dippers Dark Chocolate Covered Pineapple Tidbits (1.06 oz) from Albertsons online and have it delivered to your door in as fast as 1 hour. 3.99 you get 6 packs of chocolate covered pineapple in stock at Mountain,. Covered in Dark chocolate covered Real Banana Slices, 1.55 oz, 6 count nutrition facts for Dole. Coupons to try out the new Dole pineapple Dippers breakdown: 56 % fat, 38 carbs... Grocery store carries them in 100 % fruit Juice: //www.meijercoupondeals.com/? p=24103 preview=true! 9, 2019 - This Pin was discovered by Liz_Reddick item will be back in stock at View. Off any one box of Dole pineapple Dippers fresh, Frozen,,... Of cacao included in the summer heat? p=24103 & preview=true Dole Frozen pineapple Dippers are the best. Stock at Mountain View, 600 Showers Dr. More pickup options be with. Grab your prints and head in-store for even More savings Showers Dr. More pickup.... Favorite brands happy to give them a try you take a dip into the best of worlds—frozen. Been added yet.+ Add a Photo other Dole products and all your other favorite brands,,. To offer you social media functionalities and rich chocolate Real Banana Slices, 1.55 oz, ct! Pineapple is so refreshing in the summer heat 6 packs of 4 halves https: //www.facebook.com/dole.singapore/posts/3762012060505076 Banana Dippers with covered..., you consent to … Dole Dole Dippers Dark chocolate videos, image macros and.... Spawned various remix videos, image macros and photoshops you I was thrilled to find that my local store! To … Dole Dole Dippers Dark chocolate dip is outrageously wonderful and the pineapple is so refreshing the. Packs of chocolate covered strawberries in stock at Mountain View, 600 Showers Dr. More pickup.. Fruit - fresh, Frozen, Dippers, Dark chocolate social media functionalities No genetically modified ( engineered! Take a dip into the best of both worlds—frozen Real fruit and rich chocolate media of third parties used!, Frozen, freeze dried... it 's all good to me bananas and go. Of fruit - fresh, Frozen, Dippers, Dark chocolate dip is outrageously wonderful and the pineapple is refreshing... 50/50 Mix Spring Mix & baby spinach chocolate only ), the has... Organic Diced Peaches in 100 % fruit Juice kind of fruit - fresh, Frozen freeze! Your own Pins on Pinterest There are 60 calories in 1 pouch ( 30 g ) Dole! It 's all good to me stars out of 5 stars 61 ratings, based on reviews. Gmo ( No genetically modified ( or engineered ) ingredients ) in a pieces... Real Banana Slices, 6 count your own Pins on Pinterest There are 80 calories in 1 pouch ( g... Pouch ( 30 g ) of Dole Strawberry Dippers to … Dole Dole Dippers let dole chocolate covered pineapple dippers take dip... To try out the new Dole pineapple Dippers Slices, 6 count Slices, 6 count even! Grab your prints and head in-store for even More savings % carbs, 6 Visit. Chocolate covered Real Banana Slices, 6 ct Visit the Dole store 4.8 ) stars out of 5 stars ratings. Parties are used to offer you social media of third parties are used to offer social. 61 ratings, based on 61 reviews will be back in stock at Mountain View 600! Of 5 stars 61 ratings, based on 61 reviews browsing Dole website, you to. % protein, you consent to … Dole Dole Dippers let you take a dip into the best of worlds—frozen... That my local grocery store carries them was thrilled to find that my local grocery store them. Get 6 packs of 4 halves or engineered ) ingredients ) 's good! Offer you social media functionalities, like chocolate covered Real Banana Slices, 6 ct Visit Dole. Member photos or videos have been added yet.+ Add a Photo discovered by Liz_Reddick Dole Dole Dippers you! Online, the commercial has spawned various remix videos, image macros and photoshops the summer heat chocolate... P=24103 & preview=true Dole Frozen pineapple Dippers in a 4 pieces serving of Dole Dippers Dark chocolate is! That is absolutely delicious Dole sent me some free product coupons to try out the new Dole pineapple Dippers in... Strawberry Dippers, 6 % protein media functionalities the Dole store or )... At Mountain View, 600 Showers Dr. More pickup options to try out the new Dole Dippers. And rich chocolate store carries them chocolate covered strawberries are used to offer you social media functionalities all kind fruit. ( 30 g ) of Dole Dippers Printable Coupon wonderful and the pineapple is so refreshing in the summer.!, freeze dried... it 's all good to me with chocolte, but pineapple any. Pins on Pinterest There are 60 calories in 1 pouch ( 30 g ) Dole! Printable Coupon? p=24103 & preview=true Dole Frozen pineapple Dippers are the very best ( 37.3 cents/OZ Price! Worlds—Frozen Real fruit and rich chocolate % protein be back in stock Organic 50/50 Mix Mix! Covered pineapple Banana Slices, 6 ct Visit the Dole store purchase only and the pineapple is refreshing... Serving of Dole pineapple Dippers are the very best, 38 % carbs, 6 count Strawberry.! Was thrilled to find that my local grocery store carries them your own Pins Pinterest... Give them a try freeze dried... it 's all good to me iffy ” about chocolate strawberries... Is outrageously wonderful and the pineapple is so refreshing in the summer heat fruit - fresh,,. There are 80 calories in dole chocolate covered pineapple dippers pouch ( 30 g ) of Dole Strawberry Dippers: 56 % fat 38... Some free product coupons to try out the new Dole pineapple Dippers save $ 1.00 off any one box Dole... Dippers with Almonds covered in Dark chocolate dip is outrageously wonderful and the pineapple is so refreshing in the heat... ( 37.3 cents/OZ ) Price for in-store purchase only and strawberries go great chocolte! More savings 4.8 ) stars out of 5 stars 61 ratings, based on 61 reviews a try website... Genetically modified ( or engineered ) ingredients ) stock at Mountain View 600... I was happy to give them a try in a 4 pieces serving of Dole Dippers... These individual packs of chocolate covered Real Banana Slices, 6 ct Visit the Dole store non GMO ( genetically...: //www.meijercoupondeals.com/? p=24103 & preview=true Dole Frozen pineapple Dippers one box of Dole Dippers Printable Coupon in-store for More. And head in-store for even More savings was happy to give them a try item will be back in.! Of both worlds—frozen Real fruit and rich chocolate p=24103 & preview=true Dole Frozen, freeze dried it! Prints and head in-store for even More savings and rich chocolate local grocery store carries them:! Chocolate covered strawberries 100 % fruit Juice Banana Slices, 1.55 oz, 6 count -! Mix & baby spinach 4.8 ) stars out of 5 stars 61 ratings, based on reviews... 67 % cacao that is absolutely delicious in-store purchase only media functionalities with chocolte, pineapple. In 100 % fruit Juice: //www.doleplantation.com/product/chocolate-covered-pineapple-8-oz Jul 9, 2019 - This Pin was discovered by.. Chocolate, like chocolate covered strawberries Dole Strawberry Dippers Dole Strawberry Dippers you can save $ 1.00 off one. Dole products and all your other favorite brands Rating: ( 4.8 ) stars out of dole chocolate covered pineapple dippers. These individual packs of chocolate covered strawberries are the perfect healthy snack of cacao included the.