Impossible to log in.. Have a … DEGIRO. Having launched in 2013, Degiro has quickly built the foundations of an extremely solid broker in the UK. @degiroeu We are sorry for the inconvenience! DEGIRO, @degiroeu is it an idea to offer customer support and tell your paying (!!) @degiroeu the quote of my RCL stock position (NSY) has not been updated for days now. Apologies for that, trading is not affected. De Degiro app springt in op de huidige manier van beleggen. Is there a problem? Degiro is also able to offer fees on average 85% lower than local competitors, making them one of the most competitive trading platforms in the world. We are sorry that you are experiencing such issues with our services. @degiroeu is it an idea to offer customer support and tell your paying (!!) We are really sorry for the inconvenience! We are not experiencing any general issues with the app. We are sorry for that inconvenience, our market data provide is currently experiencing issues, so quotes can display incorrectly. The service desk is available Monday to Friday from 7:00 to 21:00. @bibiibjorn Hello, Best, DEGIRO 2020-11-30 09:33:28 @tirexxerit @NisargaCrypto @EverfuelEU @degiroeu I have asked degiro to include Everfuel but @degiroeu is working at turtle speed. Trading212 was slow executing orders, but did work. don't know if there's a way i can fix it or you guys can fix it. It seems like almost every day you are having issues not displaying stuff properly, the site/app not working properly. Best, customers that your service is down or not working? Due to security reasons we cannot support you regarding this via social media. Besides, DeGiro has been using omnibus accounts for its clients since its beginning. Best, Since Degiro's customer service now appears to be non-existent, I cannot recommend this broker to anyone. don't know if there's a way i can fix it or you guys can fix it. But my issues (and these problems have cost me quite some money) are: 1) No english language for NL app 2) Market data is not always realtime. A lot of people seem unable to log in, @ArnaudB972 Due to the security reasons we cannot solve that issue via social media. DEGIRO is investing globally for everyone. @NisargaCrypto @EverfuelEU @degiroeu I have asked degiro to include Everfuel but @degiroeu is working at turtle speed. Best, Best, Via de browser op telefoon of tablet kan de Degiro app gedownload worden. Anyone having problem with @degiroeu lagging recently? They replied they are working on adding it. Best, Account, Cost, Payments. @degiroeu How come when I send money to degiro it arrives in seconds, but when I want to take out money it doesn't arrive for a week? Via Glassdoor gives you an inside look at what it's like to work at DEGIRO, including salaries, reviews, office photos, and more. Issues from today's morning should be fixed. This means that private investors can spread their investments much better. @babbelaar4life Hi, Yesterday we experienced temporary outage and Clients were not able to log in. We are really sorry for the inconvenience! @Carlangasssss1 The UK.StockBrokers.com staff is constantly working with its online broker representatives to obtain the latest pricing data. Sorry to hear that! This is simply not acceptable! Essential for the return of private investors. International environment with a moderately well payed salary. Wereldwijd beleggen in onder andere; aandelen, opties, futures, etfs, obligaties en beleggingsfondsen. @degiroeu every week there is a problem, its happening now again, whats going on ? Sorry to hear you are experiencing issues. Thanks. Please contact our Service Desk via e-mail or phone regarding delayed payment. @degiroeu Do you have issues with the ID verfification process for new accounts? ... but is not guaranteed. All content is posted anonymously by employees working at DEGIRO. @Jml23L Hey, It has been resolved, but please report to our Service Desk if any issue still persists. @degiroeu Are you experiencing another outage? @zozzma We are sorry for the inconvenience! Our market data provider is experiencing issues, but trading is not affected. Best, @degiroeu I have log in problems in my account on my phone iOS version.