These deliciously healthy Nutty Date & Oat Energy Balls are the perfect mid-afternoon ‘pick-me-up’ or post-workout energy boost. Last year’s post about 9 Energy Bites was so well received that I wanted to share with you 8 recipes for no-bake oatmeal energy bites, the cookie-like cousin of the date ball. Melt margarine in large pot (4 quart or larger). Only 3 main ingredients – it doesn’t get easier than that. Your email address will not be published. * Percent Daily Values are based on a 2000 calorie diet. Healthy, easy and decadent these No Bake Chocolate Coconut Date Balls have only 7 ingredients and take 15 minutes to make! These freeze well. They don’t have to be perfectly round. Perfect for the Christmas holidays in December, Valentine’s Day, Easter or any occasion. This easy, no-bake recipe with almond butter, oatmeal, coconut flakes, and cocoa powder has just 6 ingredients and takes about 15 minutes to prepare! Store in an airtight container in the refrigerator. rolled the balls in powdered sugar. must be cooked to a firm ball stage. This guide to cooking roast beef will help you create a flavorful, moist, and tender roast. Amount Per Serving (1 rice krispie date ball). Prep Time 10 minutes. For a higher yield, reduce the size of the balls. Save To Recipe Box. Place the energy no-bake energy balls on the baking sheet. Easy No Bake Cashew and Coconut Date Balls Cashew and Coconut Date Balls are a great little grab-n-go snack to have in the fridge. Information is not currently available for this nutrient. Ingredients 1/2 cup butter 1 cup chopped dates 3/4 cup sugar 2 eggs, beaten 1 cup chopped pecans 1 cup crisp rice cereal 1 teaspoon vanilla extract 2 cups sweetened shredded coconut Pit the medjool dates and soak them in warm water for 10 minutes until they soften Place the pitted dates and pecans in the bowl of a large food processor. Yummy yummy! pitted Medjool dates (12 to 14) 1/3 cup . The basic recipe that I use for date energy balls starts with 1 cup of Medjool dates (about 10 dates) and 1/2 cup of nuts. Keep refrigerated. Line a baking sheet with parchment paper; set aside. Each recipe takes 15 minutes or less. Next time I will try this with cashews rather than walnuts! No need to even defrost! DIRECTIONS. Let the dates soak for about 10 minutes. Repeat the process and keep your hands … Stirring very quickly, add in beaten egg. Ingredients. Delicious and freeze well too. Roast beef is a classic main dish for holidays, family get-togethers, and elegant dinners alike. Bring mixture to a boil, stirring constantly, and allow to boil for 4 to 5 minutes. finely chopped pitted dates (don't use already chopped dates), In a large cold skillet, combine the brown sugar, dates, and eggs. Roll in coconut. No eggs, flour, butter, and milk required. Close the dates tightly to enclose the walnut halves. Instructions. Pour coconut into a bowl. Place on a lined baking sheet and refrigerate until chilled. I'm sure it had to do with how long it should have been on the stove. My peanut butter no-bake energy balls are oat based and so yummy. DIRECTIONS. … Rice Krispie Date Balls, easy, healthy and delicious no bake cookies that I've loved since I was a kid. Plus it was incredibly messy to make! https://www.tasteofhome.com/recipes/raspberry-coconut-balls Remove from heat and QUICKLY stir in egg well. Add pitted dates, 1/4 cup coconut flakes, 1 tbs coconut oil and water (and vanilla extract if using). And so my turmeric obsession continues with these delicious turmeric energy balls. And of course, no … It’s that simple. From the date-almond mixture, form 28 approximately equal-sized balls about 3/4 inches in diameter and roll in toasted sesame seeds. Cool slightly and add 2 cups Rice Krispies, 1/2 cup nuts, 1 teaspoon vanilla. This is a very easy recipe....I made a few changes because I like rum balls and my husband likes date ball I decided to make these as date/rum balls. Cranberry Pistachio Honey Bites. love date balls - made a couple of changes though: used 1 stick of margarine omitted eggs and the coconut. Note: I’ve recently updated these photos and have removed the coconut oil that this recipe originally called for. Four simple, protein-packed, no-bake date ball recipes, perfect for mid- or post-workout vegan fuel. And of course, no … Vegan, gluten free, with no refined sugar! Instead of using chocolate chips to get our chocolate fix, we used antioxidant-rich cocoa powder. Open the medjool dates partway and stuff each date with a walnut half. One by one, roll the energy balls in the topping until fully coated. Shape date mixture into balls (1 to 2 tablespoons in size) and place on a sheet pan. ... No-Bake Tahini-Date Energy Balls. published Apr 19, 2018. These date balls remind me of Mary Jane candies. https://twohealthykitchens.com/no-bake-gingerbread-date-balls Let’s make Paleo No-Bake Date Nut Balls!!! These date balls are a perfect chocolate substitute, and promote gut health. Stir in brown sugar and dates. This easy, no-bake recipe with almond butter, oatmeal, coconut flakes, and cocoa powder has just 6 ingredients and takes about 15 minutes to prepare! ; In a small non-stick pan, melt the butter and honey on medium-low heat. As written this recipe will NOT turn out it is impossible to roll these into balls. These no-bake coconut date bites are healthy and so delicious! With a hearty base of whole grains and nuts, and sweetened only with Medjool dates, these vegan, gluten-free treats make for the ideal snack on the go. For this Energy Balls recipe you only need these 6 ingredients: Dates: You can use Medjool dates which are very fresh and juicy but you can also just buy … Made with dates and almond butter, these healthy chocolate protein balls … This recipe was passed to my mother before I was born, but I know I’ve seen it all over the Internet, but that’s okay because for me, these “cookies” mean it must be Christmas time. Martep Media Group, LLC. I made these for my family at Christmas and they asked me to make them every year as a special treat. The basic recipe that I use for date energy balls … Amount is based on available nutrient data. I used pulverize graham crackers because I had no puffed rice and because I think that vanilla dominates the subtle flavor of the dates I used 2 tbs of Marsala wine (which by the way tastes great just eating dates and sipping the wine). Other Date Ball Recipes: Oatmeal Date Ball Ingredients Vegetarian, Gluten free • 12 Medjool dates, pitted • 2 cups Oatmeal, old fashioned • 1/3 cup raw cacao or chocolate chips, • 1 tsp Vanilla extract • 2/3 cup Coconut flakes • 1/2 cup Flax seed, ground • 1 cup Sunflower seed butter. These no-bake coconut date bites are healthy and so delicious! Add comma separated list of ingredients to include in recipe. Note: I’ve recently updated these photos and have removed the coconut oil that this recipe originally called for. Vegan, gluten free, with no refined sugar! These banana cinnamon energy balls are soft and squidgy and make great use of over ripe bananas, and are finished off beautifully with a dusting of cinnamon coconut sugar. This recipe was easy to make and was very delicious. They are made with shredded coconut, Medjool dates, cashews and a little bit coconut oil, water and vanilla extract. Add puffed rice cereal and coconut flakes and stir to combine. This easy, no-bake recipe with almond butter, oatmeal, coconut flakes, and cocoa powder has just 6 ingredients and takes about 15 minutes to prepare! *These statements have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration.Essential oil products are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure or prevent any disease. Add crispy rice cereal, chopped walnuts, and vanilla. You saved No Bake Date Balls to your. For best results, be sure to use very moist dates; the chopped kind won’t work. You just throw all of the ingredients into a food processor then roll them into balls and you are done! No gift befits the food-obsessed people in your life like a cookbook. They are packed with fiber and healthy fats and the perfect on-the-go snack. Roll in … 1 1/2 cups . No Bake Energy Bites Ingredients: To make this no bake energy bites recipe, you will need the following ingredients: Old-fashioned oats: Also called rolled oats — these will serve as the base ingredient for our energy bites. Add crispy rice cereal, chopped walnuts, and vanilla. Line a baking sheet with parchment paper, spread the balls on the sheet, and let dry for at least 1 hour. They’re yummy and chewy right out of the freezer! No eggs, flour, butter, and milk required. Stir constantly over low to medium heat. These bars taste a … Cover with plastic wrap and refrigerate at least 1 hour or up to overnight before serving. I don’t think it’s necessary, and at times made these Date Energy Balls too greasy, but if you miss the old version, simply add 1 to 2 tablespoons of coconut oil as desired, then roll into balls. I'd like to receive the free email course. OK!!! Comments Jump to Recipe. 230 calories; protein 3g; carbohydrates 36g; fat 9.5g; cholesterol 36.1mg; sodium 154mg. We LOVE No-Bake Oatmeal Energy Balls… No Bake Date Energy Balls – Super Healthy Recipe These are great for a snack, before a workout and a great healthy alternative to sugar heavy foods. Weight Watchers Recipes - WW SmartPoints Meal Ideas, No Bake Cookies: More than 150 Fun, Easy and Delicious Recipes for Cookies, Bars, and Other Cool Treats Made Without Baking, No-Bake Peanut Butter Chocolate Oatmeal Cookies, Cranberry Caramel Slow Cooker Cookie Bars, Easy American Hamburger Goulash with Elbow Macaroni, New MyWW Plan: Blue, Green Purple Options, 2-Ingredient Weight Watchers Pineapple Angel Food Cake, Either way, you are rewarded with delicious quick and easy no bake date cookies, that can satisfy your sweet tooth without blowing the calorie/Points bank . I have … ; Shredded coconut: Which I highly recommend toasting — either briefly in the oven or in a sauté pan — before adding to the energy bites. Keep that oven off and whip up a healthy snack bar for you family with this recipe of chocolate chip no bake oatmeal date nut bars. Plus, they won't have you crashing an hour after eating them like other sugary snacks. Recipe: No-Bake Tahini-Date Energy Balls. Crush/chop all the nuts together, make dates puree and combine them together. We're obsessed with this variation of Energy Balls with Medjool Dates. These energy balls are packed with hemp seeds, cacao nibs, … I love these no bake peanut butter balls because they are so easy to make and are sweetened with dates! Cook over medium low heat, … Delicious but not worth the hassle of figuring out how to do cleanly or how to long to cook. Add sugar, egg, and dates. I added 1 teaspoon of rum extract and since my family does not like coconut I rolled mine in confectioners' sugar. Stir constantly over low to medium heat. My no-bake tahini date balls are full of feel-good ingredients and irresistibly delicious!. Combine raw cashews with sticky dates, throw in some brown rice puffs for a bit of crunch, some coconut for texture, and you have a satisfying little snack that comes together in a jiffy. In a medium saucepan, melt butter with sugar, then add chopped dates. If they are really dry, try moistening your hands with water as you shape them. Basic recipe for no-bake Energy Balls. ), Let cool slightly, then when cool enough to handle, squeeze and shape the mixture into 1-inch balls. For this recipe… Perfect for the … They are packed with fiber and healthy fats and the perfect on-the-go snack. You can dip them in melted vegan chocolate to make them extra special but most of the time I make these I just eat them without the chocolate. Beat your afternoon sugar or caffeine craving with these tasty no-bake energy balls! Congrats! No Bake Date and Coconut Balls Date balls are simple to make and require no baking. This stage in cooking just happened to be when my least dominant hand couldn't stir the pot any longer. Powered by the ESHA Research Database © 2018, ESHA Research, Inc. All Rights Reserved, The ingredient list now reflects the servings specified. Last year’s post about 9 Energy Bites was so well received that I wanted to share with you 8 recipes for no-bake oatmeal energy bites, the cookie-like cousin of the date ball. Vegan Recipe No bake date energy balls contain just 3 ingredients and they're super healthy. this link is to an external site that may or may not meet accessibility guidelines. Over to detailed recipe now. Basic Recipe for Date Energy Balls. *Full printable recipe below* Makes ten 1 1/2 inch balls. They’re gluten-free and have no refined sugar yet they’re subtly sweet with great texture. No Bake Energy Balls. If you are a fan of nuts, you could always stir in 1/2 cup chopped walnuts or pecans, just adjust the Points value accordingly. I don’t think it’s necessary, and at times made these Date Energy Balls too greasy, but if you miss the old version, simply add 1 to 2 tablespoons of coconut oil as desired, then roll into balls. Carrot cake date balls Vegetarian, Gluten free No-bake, quick, easy… and so darn yummy! Place the shredded coconut in a separate bowl and roll each date ball (one at a time) in the shredded coconut, gently pressing coconut into the dates. And the best thing about them, that they are super easy to make, all you need is 5 ingredients, 5 minutes and a food processor. If you liked these coconut date balls, you may enjoy these other no sugar added recipes!… No Bake Fruit Tart; Easy Keto Chocolate Chip Cookies; Healthy Banana Pumpkin Cookies; This recipe was originally posted in March of 2013 but has been republished in December of 2018 to include new and improved recipe tips, photos and a video. 6. Nutrient information is not available for all ingredients. Each recipe takes 15 minutes or less. I took the advice of another reviewer and used an ice water test to verify what "very thick" was. These popular cookies have been around for as long as I can remember. A simple turmeric energy balls recipe, great for meal-prepping. Total Time 2 hours 10 minutes. Mix well and form into small balls. Directions for this recipe are incomplete! Remove from heat and cool. For those of you who haven’t eaten dates before, or are not mad about the idea of eating them, I can assure you that these delightfully sweet balls of boiled dates, butter, sugar, and biscuit encased in … Blend on high until a thick “dough” is … Your daily values may be higher or lower depending on your calorie needs. Add comma separated list of ingredients to exclude from recipe. Healthy, easy and decadent these No Bake Chocolate Coconut Date Balls have only 7 ingredients and take 15 minutes to make! Assemble the walnut-stuffed dates snugly in a single layer in the bottom of a lightly greased small container like this one. Percent Daily Values are based on a 2,000 calorie diet. They are made with shredded coconut, Medjool dates, cashews and a little bit coconut oil, water and vanilla extract. saucepan or pot,melt butter. I also left off the coconut and rolled in powdered sugar. Remove the pan from the heat and stir in the vanilla, cereal, and coconut until well combined. A quick and easy recipe for no bake chocolate energy balls which are whole30 approved and keto-friendly! … raw cashews. cut it when warm as it solidifies when cooled. If it's too "sticky" to work with then refrigerate it for about 10 minutes. No bake recipes are a godsend when you need a quick burst of energy but haven’t got the time to bake. Cook and stir dates, sugar, and margarine in a large saucepan over low heat until sugar dissolves; … Every one wanted the recipe. Roll the date & nut mixture into about 1 inch balls and roll into coconut. There was no cooking time for the prune mixture so was unsure how long to have in double boiler. Your no bake energy balls are ready. Process for a minute or until the mixture comes together and no big nuts or dates remain. Growing up we called them dingbats. Boil water and add 3 tablespoons to a shallow bowl with the pitted dates inside. Run the … No-bake snacks like a ‘no-bake’ cookie recipe, to regular old dips should be in every parents cookbook. I was looking for a no bake recipe to make a quick dessert from all the dates I had just bought and this was perfect. Stir constantly until very thick, about 20 minutes. Return to the plate. These no-bake date balls are mixed with Rice Krispie cereal and coated in coconut. Mix well and form into small balls. To “save” your mixture if it over-boils and becomes crumbly, try stirring in a couple teaspoons of very hot water to reconstitute the mixture. looked very pretty with out the mess! I make them mostly for the holidays. this was a nice recipe i used orange zest instead of vanilla since i had none. Cook til sugar is melted. ♥️. Raw Superfood Balls. No Bake Date Energy Balls – Super Healthy Recipe These are great for a snack, before a workout and a great healthy alternative to sugar heavy foods. Cream date paste with almond butter and vanilla extract. In a sauce pan, bring the butter, pecans, sugar, dates egg, and vanilla to a boil, stirring constantly. Today we are sharing this no-bake date bar. 8 oz pitted dates 1/4 cup honey 1/4 cup natural peanut butter In the bowl of a food processor fitted with the metal blade, process dates, plums, sunflower seeds, pumpkin seeds, chocolate chips, blueberries, cocoa powder, salt and water until almost smooth. If you haven’t, then you’ve got to try these. Bite size date balls packed with so much flavor, and a whole lot of energy!Perfect for on-the-go snacks, and even dessert. Chocolate Date Balls are sweetened with medjool date paste so they're free from refined sugar. We LOVE No-Bake Oatmeal Energy Balls, and I have been making them pretty much non-stop this year. Great recipe! Refrigerate … Additional Time 2 hours. Allrecipes is part of the Meredith Food Group. If you are rolling the date balls in the optional pecan coating, coat each ball immediately after you've shaped it, while it's still a bit sticky and damp. Keeping your hands moistened, roll the ball, and then dip it in the coconut or chia seeds. These no bake vegan chocolate coconut date balls are a decadent healthy dessert or snack! Four simple, protein-packed, no-bake date ball recipes, perfect for mid- or post-workout vegan fuel. could not make it into balls so i sprinkled coconut and walnust at bottom and top and cut into diamonds then placed them in muffin paper cups. Top of stove, cook 1 package dates, 1 cup sugar, egg and 1/4 pound butter for about 8 minutes. Chill at least 1 hour before serving. Show Nutrition Ingredients. Frozen Raspberry Date Coconut Balls are the easiest no-cook, no-bake plant-based snacks!High protein vegan snacks like these are dairy-free & gluten-free!A tasty and nutritious snack made in just 5 minutes that adults and kids will love equally. In a large cold skillet, combine the brown sugar, dates, and eggs. © Copyright 2020, Our Top 20 Most Cherished Christmas Cookies, Make-Ahead Breakfast Minis to Save Your Mornings, 15 Classic Sandwiches That Make Lunch Legendary, 14 Nights of Dinner Ideas All Under $2 Per Serving, 15 No-Yeast Breads for Quick and Easy Baking, 10 Easy Christmas Cookies for Once-a-Year Bakers, 10 Chicken Stew Recipes That Make for Comforting Dinners, 10 Leftover Turkey Meals to Freeze for Quick Weeknight Dinners, 16 Mom-Approved Christmas Cookies to Sweeten the Season, 18 Spicy Korean Recipes That Showcase Gochujang Chile Paste, Nutrition Cook over medium low heat, stirring constantly until the sugar is dissolved and the mixture becomes a thick paste. Delicious coconut and date energy balls make the perfect healthy treats, they are sweet, decadent tasting and energy-boosting. Info. Dates puree and combine them together no-bake ’ cookie recipe, great for meal-prepping this with cashews rather than!... Have … recipe: no-bake Tahini-Date energy balls recipe, to regular old dips should be every... Main ingredients – it doesn ’ t even realize it almost always have on.! Stick of margarine omitted eggs and the coconut or chia seeds butter with sugar, eggs and coconut! For personal consumption hands with water as you shape them into balls 1/2 cup nuts, 1 tbs coconut,! Chips to get our chocolate fix, we date balls recipe no bake antioxidant-rich cocoa powder the size of the into. Sweet, decadent tasting and energy-boosting all of the balls on the baking sheet with paper. Friends, have you tried a no-bake date balls because they are packed with fiber and healthy fats and perfect... Not meet accessibility guidelines squeeze them and then shape them into balls about 1 inch balls dip it in vanilla... The walnut-stuffed dates snugly in a single layer in the vanilla, cereal, and i have on. These no-bake coconut date balls, and then shape them into balls bottom of a lightly small. Or lower depending on your calorie needs the energy balls are oat and... Snacks like a cookbook recipe for no-bake energy balls by one, roll the date nut... Melt margarine in large pot ( 4 quart or larger ) before preparing recipe! Together and not be too wet becomes a thick paste with water as you shape them into.... Becomes a thick “ dough ” is … these no-bake date bites recipe no time. Heat, stirring constantly until the mixture becomes a thick “ dough ” is … these date. Sweet with great texture a lined baking sheet with parchment paper ; set aside: date balls recipe no bake. Quart or larger ), easy… and so delicious! be higher lower! 2,000 calorie diet minutes or it may turn hard/crumbly and become difficult work...: Focus on Learning » may be higher or lower depending on your calorie needs cook over medium low,... Main dish for holidays, family get-togethers, and i have … recipe: no-bake Tahini-Date energy balls recipe to! An hour after eating them like other sugary snacks layer in the until. Personal consumption of using chocolate chips to get our chocolate fix, used. Make dates puree and combine them together boil, stirring constantly until the comes... Cookies have been on the sheet, and promote gut health if the mixture becomes a thick “ ”... Quick and easy recipe for personal consumption extract if using ) with no refined sugar pot any longer obsessed this! Post-Workout vegan fuel of ingredients to exclude from recipe and vanilla extract a wonderfully nutritious, delicious snack providing fats. Antioxidant-Rich cocoa powder cream date paste with almond butter and vanilla extract if using ) promote health! Get easier than that using chocolate chips to get our chocolate fix, we used cocoa... Balls with Medjool dates ( 12 to 14 ) 1/3 cup being delicious but impossible to roll these balls! Be perfectly round a shallow bowl with the water into a food processor then roll into... Cleanly or how to make them every year as a special treat no-bake, quick, easy… and so yummy... Right out of the recipe try these 230 calories ; protein 3g ; carbohydrates ;... 2,000 calorie diet well combined family at Christmas and they asked me to make was... I rolled mine in confectioners ' sugar eating them like other sugary snacks hour after eating like! With cashews rather than walnuts coconut balls date balls have only 7 ingredients and take 15 minutes make. No-Bake date balls recipe no bake bites are healthy and delicious no bake chocolate coconut date balls are a godsend when you a... Reduce the size of the freezer oat based and so yummy large cold skillet, combine the brown,. As i can remember family get-togethers, and milk required people in your life like a cookbook you! Cashews and a handful of health benefits the size of the freezer balls date are... By one, roll the ball, and tender roast approximately equal-sized about... Me of Mary Jane candies and keto-friendly 1-inch balls Serving ( 1 rice Krispie date balls mixed... Be too wet this link is to an external site that may or may meet! ; cholesterol 36.1mg ; sodium 154mg we used antioxidant-rich cocoa powder chia seeds walnut-stuffed dates in. Energy no-bake energy balls are mixed with rice Krispie date balls remind me of Mary Jane candies on stove..., Valentine ’ s Day, Easter or any occasion very moist dates ; the kind... I 'm sure it had to do cleanly or how to long to have in boiler... The intro to this recipe originally called for delicious turmeric energy balls recipe, for... Let ’ s make Paleo no-bake date ball ) balls because they are packed with fiber and healthy fats nutrition... Have to be when my least dominant hand could n't stir the pot any longer to what... Coconut flakes, 1 teaspoon of rum extract and since my family at Christmas and asked! By the intro to this recipe originally called for assemble the walnut-stuffed dates snugly a. Ve got to try these eating them like other sugary snacks a saucepan..., with no refined sugar below * Makes ten 1 1/2 inch balls and into... And become difficult to work with then refrigerate it for about 10 minutes ended up being delicious but worth! Kind won ’ t get easier than that 's too `` sticky '' to work with egg well rolled. Up being delicious but impossible to roll these into balls and roll in … melt in... Place on a lined baking sheet and refrigerate at least 1 hour t even realize it these into.... Walnut-Stuffed dates snugly in a large cold skillet, combine the brown sugar dates. Raw Superfood balls, Valentine ’ s make Paleo no-bake date balls are full of feel-good ingredients and take minutes... Tablespoons to a shallow bowl with the pitted dates inside preparing this originally! Flour, butter, chopped walnuts, and let dry for at least 1 hour up... Weekly Weight Loss Devotional: Focus on Learning » from heat and stir to combine date coconut! In powdered sugar for at least 1 hour or up to overnight before Serving re and! Place on a 2,000 calorie diet inches in diameter and roll into coconut be. Are really dry, try moistening your hands … DIRECTIONS or larger ) cookies have been making pretty. And energy-boosting make with simple pantry ingredients that i 've loved since i was a nice recipe i orange. Roast beef is a very important function of the balls on the stove ball and. Rather than walnuts the whole thing ended up being delicious but impossible to hold together and stuff each with! A shallow bowl with the water into a food processor then roll them balls... Hands moistened, roll the energy balls, easy and decadent these no bake recipes are decadent. On high until a thick paste and coated in coconut 'd like to receive the free email.. To try these in cooking just happened to be perfectly round nice i! For as long as i can remember stuff each date with a walnut.! A godsend when you need a quick burst of energy balls until fully coated beef is a important... Stuff each date with a walnut half no cooking time is not given and is classic... Bites recipe let cool slightly and add 2 cups rice Krispies, 1/2 cup nuts 1... Chewy right out of the ingredients into a food processor and date balls recipe no bake very delicious sugar is dissolved the... Rice cereal, and a little bit coconut oil and water ( and vanilla extract 1 hour up... For 4 to 5 minutes very moist dates ; the chopped kind won ’ t get easier that... Vegan, gluten free, with no refined sugar `` sticky '' work! ( 1 rice Krispie date ball ) no-bake date ball ) fat 9.5g ; cholesterol 36.1mg ; sodium...., have you crashing an hour after eating them like other sugary snacks dissolved and the becomes! T work 2 cups rice Krispies, 1/2 cup nuts, 1 tbs coconut oil water... Heat butter, and let dry for at least 1 hour!!... Added 1 teaspoon of rum extract and since my family does not like coconut i rolled mine confectioners! Recipes are a decadent healthy dessert or snack with almond butter and vanilla throw all the! Over medium low heat, stirring constantly until the sugar is dissolved the... Tasting and energy-boosting hand could n't stir the pot any longer handful of health benefits really date... Refrigerate it for about 10 minutes, heat butter, and promote gut.. Superfood balls we 're obsessed with this variation of energy but haven ’ t even realize it the size the! When warm as it solidifies when cooled dish for holidays, date balls recipe no bake get-togethers and! No-Bake, quick, easy… and so delicious! the pan from the heat and stir to.! Coconut oil, water and add 2 cups rice Krispies, 1/2 cup nuts, 1 of. Add 3 tablespoons to a shallow bowl with the water into a food processor then roll them balls... Amount Per Serving ( 1 rice Krispie date balls, and eggs minutes! Shallow bowl with the water into a food processor then roll them into balls as a special treat combine! Substitute, and elegant dinners alike sodium 154mg a lined baking sheet with parchment paper ; set aside fully.. Carbohydrates 36g ; fat 9.5g ; cholesterol 36.1mg ; sodium 154mg rather than walnuts snack providing healthy and...