Ordered this to send to my great niece for her 5th birthday. She looks forward to playing with them again and again. These adorable animals keep my Granddaughter happy and busy. Add to Cart. Great prices and fast shipping so mich better then if I would have ordered it from Amazon. Shop Crayola Scribble Scrubbie Vet Pet Set at JOANN fabric and craft store online to stock up on the best supplies for your project. Available on orders $70 to $1000. Add to Cart. I bought this for my granddaughter's birthday. Express shipping does not include processing time. Comes with 3 Scribble Scrubbies Markers, 2 Scribble Scrubbies Pets, spray bottle and a scrub brush. These adorable sets let kids take care of their scribble scrubbie pets as well as color and clean them! Want to collect more pets? I would definitely recommend these products. Now that we are at our destination, they are still playing with them. When the visit is over just fold up shop and be on your way! VET PLAYSET: Folds up into a portable playset that kids can take anywhere! I like that it's self contained and can be put away easily. PET VET TOY: The Scribble Scrubbie Pet Vet Toy features a folding Vet Playset with 3 Scribble Scrubbie Markers, 2 Toy Pets, Instruction Sheet, Spray Bottle & Brush. Find a Crayola Scribble Scrubbie Pets, Vet Set at Staples.ca. Find many great new & used options and get the best deals for Crayola Scribble Scrubbie Pets Vet Animal Toy Set 3 1day Delivery at the best online prices at eBay! Crayola Scribble Scrubbie Pet Play Set, Colour, Rinse & Re-Pet, Colour & Clean Adorable Pets, Washable Toy, Featuring 2 Dogs, 1 Cat & 1 Rabbit, Kids, Collect Them All! Product details. Online orders can only be shipped within the 50 United States. Visit site. Save: 30.25% ($6.05) In Stock. Please include at least one social/website link containing a recent photo of the actor. FREE APP INCLUDED: Transform your Scribble Scrubbie collection into digital pets! Walmart. He woke up this morning and ran down the stairs to play with it - he loves it so much. Interactive play sets spark kids imaginations and invite exploration. We get to color our pets, wash, and color again! CHOKING HAZARD Small Parts. There is a litte area to measure your pet and take their temp The Crayola Scribble Scrubbie Pets Vet Set lets kids take care of their Scribble Scrubbie Pets as well as colour and clean them! Showing 1 - 5 of 5 Results Sign-up For Crayola Offers! Comes with 3 Scribble Scrubbie Markers and 2 Scribble Scrubbie Pets. Today we're looking the Scribble Scrubbie Pets from Crayola! Last Day for Express 12/17. Kids can set up this compact and portable pet doctor’s office wherever they go. I hope she likes them. When the visit is over just fold up shop and be on your way! Following the popularity of Crayola Scribble Scrubbie Pets, kids can color customize with the six included Scribble Scrubbie Ultra CleanÒ Washable Markers. Crayola Scribble Scrubbie Salon Set $20.00 Add to wishlist Available on orders $70 to $2000 Learn More Available on orders $70 to $1000 Learn More Product details … Crayola Scribble Scrubbie Pets Vet Set 6 Piece Set Boys and Girls Ages 3+ Average Rating: (4.3) stars out of 5 stars 248 ratings, based on 248 reviews 14 comments Crayola Walmart # 574761015 $9.97 $ 9. Fun and colorful activities like washing, coloring, and feeding encourage empathy as kids care for their pets. Also includes a spray bottle and scrub brush. are adorable, colorable and washable pet figures that little … Crayola. When the visit is over just fold up shop and be on your way! Vet Set # 076853. Box as the ship to address will ship via Federal Express SmartPost (4-8 business days). When the visit is over just fold up shop and be on your way! When the visit is over just fold up shop and be on your way! The Crayola Scribble Scrubbie Pets Vet Set lets kids take care of their Scribble Scrubbie Pets as well as colour and clean them! Scribble Scrubbie Pets - Vet Set; Portable veterinary playset with 2 pets to color, wash, and color again Encourages fine motor skills, creativity, imaginative play 99. Sign Up! When the visit is over just fold up shop and be on your way! Great for animal lovers, these pet care toys and themed Scribble Scrubbie Pet Toy Playsets are creative toys for girls and boys. It was on their hands for two days! I bought this for my daughter for Christmas! Kids can set up this compact and portable pet doctor's office wherever they go. Despite the fact that the poor baby had a fever and tummy ache, she insisted on playing with it as soon as it arrived. NOTE: Custom and Personalized Products will be shipped and delivered 3–4 weeks from order date. ... Crayola Scribble Scrubbie … This adorable Vet Set lets kids take care of their Scribble Scrubbie Pets as well as color and clean them! MORE CUTE PETS: Build your collection with more pets & playsets sold separately. Crayola - Scribble Scrubbie Safari Tub Set Model: 74-7267 SKU: 6400886 User rating, 5 out of 5 stars with 5 reviews. *Unfortunately we're unable to apply shipping promotions to Alaska and Hawaii. Play with Tucker the Dog, who is scrappy, and Biggie the Cat, who is full of heart. Recommended for ages 3 years and up. Time to shop This adorable Scribble Scrubbie Vet Set allows kids to take care of their Scribble Scrubbie Pets as well as clean them and colour them however they like! Crayola® Scribble Scrubbie™ Pets! Also includes a spray bottle and scrub brush. Buy Crayola Scribble Scrubbie Pets, Beauty Salon Set from Walmart Canada. Crayola Scribble Scrubbie Salon Set and Vet Set includes adorable, colorable and washable pet figures that kids can customize with color, wash in the tub and color again. I like the idea that you can buy more pets. PET VET TOY: The Scribble Scrubbie Pet Vet Toy features a folding Vet Playset with 3 Scribble Scrubbie Markers, 2 Toy Pets, Instruction Sheet, Spray Bottle & Brush. FREE APP INCLUDED: Transform your Scribble Scrubbie collection into digital pets! My daughters LOVE these. Do not pre-wash or chlorine bleach. The Vet Set also includes a compact, portable office for creative vet calls on the go 3yrs. 4.7 out of 5 stars 471. Our Mega Scribble Scrubbie Set includes all 12 playful pets from our core and The Crayola Scribble Scrubbie Pets Vet Set lets kids take care of their Scribble Scrubbie Pets as well as colour and clean them! SCRIBBLE SCRUBBIE PETS Crayola introduces two new ways to play with your Scribble Scrubbie Pets! It quickly became her favorite toy. We are unable to ship to US Territories and APO or FPO military address at this time. Signup to get the inside scoop from our monthly newsletters. Read reviews to learn about the top-rated Crayola Scribble Scrubbie Pets, Vet Set. See our entire Scribble Scrubbie collection. All orders placed with a P.O. It comes with blue, yellow, and orange markers that even snap into place. We have gotten a ton of use from it. Ads Kids can set up this compact and portable pet doctor's office wherever they go. Ages 3+ Comes with 3 Scribble Scrubbies Markers and 2 Scribble Scrubbies Pets, including Tucker (dog) and Biggie (cat). Our Price: $13.95. Kids can set up this compact and portable pet doctor’s office wherever they go. 14 comments. Then he called me over, “Mommy...I can’t get this colour off. PET SET: Can be used as an expansion set or on its own. When the visit is over just fold up shop and be on your way! Play with Tucker the Dog, who is scrappy, and Biggie the Cat, who is full of heart. CRAYOLA 747268 Scribble Scrubbie, Portable Vet Pet Play Set, Perfect Gift for Kids, Includes 2 Pet Figurines; Colour & Clean Adorable Little Pets 4.6 out of 5 stars 2,023 $12.00 Repeat laundering may be required. Kids can set up this compact and portable pet doctor’s office wherever they go. Kids can set up this compact and portable pet doctor’s office wherever they go. The scribble scrubbie vet set which has a very nice little carry case and many accessories. Our Mega Scribble Scrubbie Set includes all 12 playful pets from our core and expansion packs, making it easy to collect them all. Read honest and unbiased product reviews from our users. With Crayola Scribble Scrubbie, kids can color, wash, and color little toy pets and play with pet playsets at home. She wants to be a vet, so this set was perfect for her. Time to shop - these are the lowest Cricut prices of the year! Kids can set up this compact and portable pet doctor’s office wherever they go. Scribble Scrubbie Pets … Additional Crayola Products 0; Chalk 0; Classpacks 0; Color Explosion 0; Color Wonder 0; Crayons 0; Creations 0; Digital 0; Dry Erase 0; Giant Coloring Pages 0; Glue 0; Markers 0; Modeling Compounds 0; My First Crayola 0; Oil Pastel 0; Outdoor 0; Paint 0; Paper Pads 0; Pencils 0; PipSqueaks 0; ... Scribble Scrubbie Pets Vet Set. Kids can set up this compact and portable pet doctor’s office wherever they go. She loves it. When the visit is over just fold up shop and be on your way! This adorable Vet set lets kids take care of their Scribble Scrubbie pets as well as color and clean them! When the visit is over they can just fold up shop and be on their way! TOY VET SET: This vet toy lets kids take their new pets for vet checkups. Scribble Scrubbie Pets Vet Set Reviews - page 2, loc_en_US, sid_7472680000, prod, sort_[SortEntry(order=RELEVANCE, direction=DESCENDING)], bvseo_sdk, dw_cartridge, 17.1.0, p_sdk_3.2.0. Crayola Scribble Scrubbie Pets are adorable, colorable and washable pets that kids can customize again and again! Crayola Scribble Scrubbie Pets are adorable, colorable and washable pets that kids can customize again and again! Check out our selection of Scribble Scrubbie Pet Playsets for kids. Find the products you're tracking here. Scribble Scrubbie salon play set Allows kids to customize their pets with the markers, then wash them in water and start over. Scribble Scrubbie Pets, Dogs, 2 Count $ 7.99. It is the Safari one and I have purchased several animals separately. Whether you prefer to like, tweet or pin... check out Crayola on all your favorite social media sites! Shop now! TOY VET SET: This vet toy lets kids take their new pets for vet checkups. Box as the ship to address will ship via Federal Express SmartPost (4-8 business days). Add to Cart. Also includes a spray bottle and scrub brush. Playful, portable, and purrr-fectly creative, the Scribble Scrubbie Pets Vet Set is an on-the-go pretend-play delight that's sure to keep that creative itch scratched. When you’re ready for … When the visit is over just fold up shop and be on your way! Not for children under 3 yrs. Comes with 3 Scribble Scrubbies Markers, 2 Scribble Scrubbies Pets, spray bottle and a scrub brush. Search. Join creative learning email list; ... Scribble Scrubbie Pets Vet Set $ 14.99. Shop for more Colouring Books & Drawing Books for Kids available online at Walmart.ca Be in the know! CHOKING HAZARD Small Parts. 97 $9.97 $ 9. by CRAYOLA | Read Reviews $ 14.99. VET PLAYSET: Folds up into a portable playset that kids can take anywhere! The Crayola Scribble Scrubbie Pets Vet Set lets kids take care of their Scribble Scrubbie Pets as well as colour and clean them! See our entire Scribble Scrubbie collection. Share your email for the latest offers & inside scoop. Play with Tucker the Dog, who is scrappy, and Biggie the Cat, who is full of heart. Interact & play with them on the Scribble Scrubbie App. These Toy Pet Playsets have animals and Crayola supplies. With Crayola Scribble Scrubbie, kids can color, wash, and color little toy pets and play with pet playsets at home. With 32 pets to collect, kids can enjoy hours of creative play - for free! Kids can set up this compact and portable pet doctor's office wherever they go. Get crafts, coloring pages, lessons, and more! I bought this for my daughter for Easter and it’s so cute! ... Re-Pet! Color, clean and care for adorable little pets! Comes with 3 Scribble Scrubbies Markers and 2 Scribble Scrubbies Pets. When the visit is over just fold up shop and be on your way! Play Sets now allows kids to not only color clean their pets, but also care for them! Comes with 3 Scribble Scrubbies Markers and 2 Scribble Scrubbies Pets, including Tucker (dog) and Biggie (cat). This is so disappointing because my son only coloured it twice. So cool!Color, Rinse, Re-Pet! This adorable Vet set lets kids take care of their Scribble Scrubbie pets as well as color and clean them! When the visit is over just fold up shop and be on your way! Also it does NOT come off hands. Crayola Scribble Scrubbie Salon Set and Vet Crayola Scribble Scrubbie Salon Set and Vet Set includes adorable, colorable and washable pet figures that kids can customize with color, wash in the tub and color again. Crayola Scribble Scrubbie Safari Animal Tub Play Set, Holiday Toys, Washable, Reusable, Collection, Gift for Boys and Girls, Kids, Ages 3,4, 5, 6 and Up, Stocking , Arts and Crafts, Gifting. All orders placed with a P.O. Whether you prefer to like, tweet or pin... check out Crayola on all your favorite social media sites! Scribble Scrubbie Pets; Crayola Project; Crayola Signature; Silly Putty; Silly Scents; Take Note; Coloring & Crafts . Crayola Scribble Scrubbie Pets are adorable;colourable and washable pet figures that can be customized again and again! Recommended for ages 3 years and up. 4.6 out of 5 stars 1,620. For Christmas Delivery choose Ground Shipping by 12/13 (excludes orders to AK, HI, PO Boxes). Buy Crayola Scribble Scrubbie Pets Vet Set from Walmart Canada. FREE SHIPPING on all orders over $40. Signup to get the inside scoop from our monthly newsletters. Crayola Scribble Scrubbie Pets are adorable, colorable and washable pet toys for kids, that little would-be groomers can customize again and again! She loves decorating the animals, giving them a check up and of course giving them a bath. Kids can set up this compact and portable pet salon wherever they go. New from Crayola, the Scribble Scrubbie Vet Set gives creative kids the chance to customize and take care of their precious critters during their pretend vet checkups. They keep asking to color their pets again because they had a blast doing it, but I really wish the marker was more washable. This adorable Vet Set lets kids take care of their Scribble Scrubbies Pets as well as color and clean them! Orders are shipped and delivered on business days only (Monday-Friday excluding major holidays). Want to collect more pets? New Scribble Scrubbie Pets Play Sets now allows kids to not only color clean their pets, but also care for them! Get crafts, coloring pages, lessons, and more! The Scribble Scrubbie pets are back and in need of some TLC — and some pretty looks. I was successful at keeping the fuzzy coat, but the colour just didn’t budge. Get your Crayola Scribble Scrubbie Pets Vet Set - 74-7268 at Blain's Farm & Fleet. 97. MORE CUTE PETS: Build your collection with more pets & playsets sold separately. Following the popularity of Crayola Scribble Scrubbie Pets, kids can Orders are shipped and delivered on business days only (Monday-Friday excluding major holidays). Fun and colorful activities like washing, coloring, and feeding encourage empathy as kids care for their pets. When they are ready for a color 99 CDN$ 29.99 CDN$29.99 Get it … Crayola Scribble Scrubbie Pets Vet Set 6 Piece Set Boys and Girls Ages 3+ Average Rating: (4.3) stars out of 5 stars 248 ratings, based on 248 reviews. The Scribble Scrubbie Pet Vet Set features a folding vet playset with 3 Scribble Scrubbie Markers, 2 Toy Pets, Instruction Sheet, Scrub Tub, Spray Bottle & Brush.This vet toy lets kids take their new pets for vet checkups.Scribble Scrubbie pets are creative toys for kids, letting them colour, play, wash, & start again!Folds up into a portable playset that kids can take anywhere.Can be used as an expansion set or … Sign Up! PET VET TOY: The Scribble Scrubbie Pet Vet Toy features a folding Vet Playset with 3 Scribble Scrubbie Markers, 2 Toy Pets, Instruction Sheet, Spray Bottle & Brush. Super S had so much fun opening, playing with and creating cute arts from the Crayola Glitter Dots and Scribble Scrubbie Pets. Crayola Scribble Scrubbie Pets are adorable, colorable and washable pet toys for kids, that little would-be groomers can customize again and again! © document.write(Date().split` `[3]) Crayola®   All Rights Reserved. These small and colorable pets are easy to color and clean, and kids will love their new life-like environments; a ... Scribble Scrubbie Pets Vet Set • Price: $14.99 • Available Now • Contents: • 2 pets, 3 Ultra-Clean Washable markers, 1 scrub brush and spray bottle Scribble Scrubbie Pets Salon Set • … Scribble Scrubbie Vet Set and Salon Set from Crayola - YouTube Orders with items on backorder are held until they can be shipped complete. This adorable vet set lets kids to take care of their Scribble Scrubbies pets as well as colour and clean them! These were a huge hit for my 12 and 6 yr old kids during a 2 hr plane ride. Express shipping does not include processing time. This adorable Vet Set lets kids take care of their Scribble Scrubbies Pets as well as color and clean them! Crayola Scribble Scrubbie Pets Salon Set, Child, Unisex, Multicolor (154) $9.97. Having fun coloring and washing pets from Crayola Scribble Scrubbie vet set and bonus pets. AK, HI, PO Box last day 12/7. After processing time, please allow 2-3 business days for Express delivery. Your Browser is Not Currently Set to Accept Cookies or check to see if you have another program set to block cookies? Sign Up! Shop By Category ... Scribble Scrubbie Pets Vet Set $ 14.99. The Crayola Scribble Scrubbie Pets Vet Set lets kids take care of their Scribble Scrubbie Pets as well as colour and clean them! Submissions should come only from the actors themselves, their parent/legal guardian or casting agency. Kids can set up this compact and portable pet Doctor's office wherever they go. Scribble Scrubbie Pets, Dog & Cat, 2 Count $ 7.99. This compact and portable vets office carry case comes with 2 washable Scribble Scrubbie Pet figures, 3 washable markers, 1 scrub brush, 1 scrub tub, 1 spray bottle, 1 portable vet storage caddy. TOY VET SET: This vet toy lets kids take their new pets for vet checkups. Interact & play with them on the Scribble Scrubbie App. Comes with 3 ultra-clean washable markers, 2 scribble scrubbie pets, a spray bottle and a scrub brush. Other playsets include 2 pets, 3 markers and scrub brush. I received the Crayola Scribble Scrubbie Pets Vet Set which includes 2 adorable pets, 3 washable markers, a scrub brush, a spray bottle and a folding carrying case. Also includes a spray bottle and scrub brush. The Crayola Scribble Scrubbie Pets Vet Set lets kids take care of their Scribble Scrubbie Pets as well as color and clean them! A little messy when cleaning but hours of fun. Color the pets any way you want. $9.97 $ 9. We are unable to ship to US Territories and APO or FPO military address at this time. Orders with items on backorder are held until they can be shipped complete. https://shop.crayola.com/toys-and-activities/scribble-scrubbie-pets-vet-set-7472680000.html. She absolutely loved it! Get it by Sunday, Dec 13. TOY VET SET: This vet toy lets kids take their new pets for vet checkups. It's time to open up a pet beauty shop for your Scribble Scrubbie characters. CREATIVE TOY FOR KIDS: Scribble Scrubbie Pets let kids color, play, wash & start again! Shop for more Colouring Books & Drawing Books for Kids available online at Walmart.ca Be in the know! Add to Cart. I purchased the Crayola Scribble Scrubbie Pets Vet Set for my the year old Granddaughter a few weeks ago. Kids can set up this compact and portable pet doctor’s office wherever they go. Get up-to-date information on weekly flyer features Crayola Scribble Scrubbie Pets, Vet Toy Playset with Toy Pets, Gift for Kids, Multi 4.6 out of 5 stars 1,620 CDN$ 24.99 CDN$ 24. Retail: $20.00. Crayola Scribble Scrubbie Pets are adorable, colourable and washable pet figures that can be customized again and again! Crayola Scribble Scrubbie Safari Tub Playset brings kids crafts to life with 4 washable toy animal figures that kids can customize again and again! GIFT FOR KIDS: Great holiday or birthday gift for ages 3 & up! It’s too bad because it’s such a great idea. My only issue is that the marker gets messy and can be hard to get off your hands, most kids probably wouldn’t care but my daughter is autistic so she had an issue with it. © document.write(Date().split` `[3]) Crayola®   All Rights Reserved. This adorable Vet Set lets kids take care of their Scribble Scrubbies Pets as well as color and clean them! Crayola Scribble Scrubbie Vet Set This adorable Vet Set lets kids take care of their Scribble Scrubbie Pets as well as color and clean them! Interactive play sets spark kids imaginations and invite exploration. The Crayola Scribble Scrubbie Pets Vet Set lets kids take care of their Scribble Scrubbie Pets as well as color and clean them! GIFT FOR KIDS: Great holiday or birthday gift for ages 3 & up! Not for children under 3 yrs. Kids can set up this compact and portable pet doctor's office wherever they go. Ages 4+ by Crayola https://shop.crayola.com/toys-and-activities/scribble-scrubbie-pets-vet-set-7472680001.html. Shop Products . When the visit is over just fold up shop and be on your way! My collections. Scribble Scrubbie Pets scored the highest pre-vine kids rating out of ALL Crayola products at 4.9 stars! Looks like the blue and the orange do the most damage. Wash clean with … Buy online, choose delivery or in-store pickup. Interact & play with them on the Scribble Scrubbie App. The Crayola Scribble Scrubbie Pets Vet Set lets kids take care of their Scribble Scrubbie Pets as well as colour and clean them! The scribble scrubbie pet vet set features a folding vet playset with 3 scribble scrubbie markers, 2 toy pets, instruction Sheet, scrub tub, spray bottle and brush; Scribble scrubbie pets are creative toys for kids, letting them color, play, wash, and start again; Get more details for Crayola Scribble Scrubbie Pets, Vet Set on Amazon. Sign Up! AK, HI, PO Box last day 12/7. After processing time, please allow 2-3 business days for Express delivery. ... Crayola Scribble Scrubbie Pets, Vet Toy Playset with Toy Pets, Gift for Kids, Multi. Wash promptly in cold or hot wash cycle. This pet care toy comes with 2 Toy Pets, a folding Vet Playset, 3 Scribble Scrubbie Markers, Spray Bottle, Brush, and Instruction Sheet. Free shipping for many products! loc_en_US, sid_7472680001, prod, sort_[SortEntry(order=RELEVANCE, direction=DESCENDING)], bvseo_sdk, dw_cartridge, 17.1.0, p_sdk_3.2.0. It got all over my girls hands while they colored their pets and I assumed it would wash right off after. When the visit is over just fold up shop and be on your way! PET VET TOY: The Scribble Scrubbie Pet Vet Toy features a folding Vet Playset with 3 Scribble Scrubbie Markers, 2 Toy Pets, Instruction Sheet, Spray Bottle & Brush. Share your email for the latest offers & inside scoop. Crayola Scribble Scrubbie Pets Salon Set New Scribble Scrubbie Pets Play Sets now allows kids to not only color clean theirpets, but also care for them! 8 My First Ultra Clean Washable Round Nib Markers. Crayola Scribble Scrubbie Pets! Can you help me?” I scrubbed with dish soap, ensuring that while I scrubbed the fuzziness didn’t come off like I read online. Crayola Scribble Scrubbie Pets! Customize Tucker (dog) and Biggie (cat) with the included 3 markers—add fun coat designs, clothes, bows, and more! The carrying case unfolds to double as a veterinary clinic complete with a bathtub, exam table, height measurement marker and temperature check table. I got this set as a present for my son. FREE APP INCLUDED: Transform your Scribble Scrubbie collection into digital pets! Kids can set up this compact and portable pet Doctor's office wherever they go. 99 CDN$ 29.99 CDN$29.99. Crayola Scribble Scrubbie Pets Scrub Tub Animal Toy Set includes 4 Washable Animal Figures, 1 Scrub Tub, 1 Scrub Brush, 6 Washable Markers, and an Instruction Sheet Color and customize these collectible animal toys then wash them and start again 97 $9.97 $ 9. Play with Tucker the Dog, who is scrappy, and Biggie the Cat, who is full of heart. CREATIVE TOY FOR KIDS: Scribble Scrubbie Pets let kids color, play, wash & start again! This pet care toy comes with 2 Toy Pets, a folding Vet Playset, 3 Scribble Scrubbie Markers, Spray Bottle, Brush, and Instruction Sheet. Bing Shopping > crayola scribble scrubbie pets salon set child unisex multicolor. Crayola Scribble Scrubbie Pets Vet Animal Toy Set brings kids crafts to life with an on-the-go folding vet’s office and 2 washable animal figures that little would-be groomers can customize again and again! We bought this toy for my 5 year old son yesterday. Kids can set up this compact and portable pet doctor's office wherever they go. Comes with 3 Scribble Scrubbie Markers and 2 Scribble Scrubbie Pets. Color, clean and care for adorable little pets! Was $14.99 $ 14. The Crayola scribble scrubbie pets vet set lets kids take care of their scribble scrubbie pets as well as color and clean them! I have recently purchased another set. Set aside your traditional coloring books and grab Tucker the dog or Biggie the cat to color Instead with 3 Crayola washable markers for kids. Kids can set up this compact and portable pet doctor’s office wherever they go. But unfortunately the marker doesn’t completely come off In the sink. But we scrubbed with soap and water with no luck. but other then that it is such a neat idea I love it. Crayola Scribble Scrubbie Pets Scrub Tub Playset brings kids crafts to life with 4 washable toy animal figures that kids can customize again and again! When the visit is over just fold up shop and be on your way! I recommend washing the animals off thoroughly before you put the toy away; they stay whiter that way. Kids can set up this compact and portable pet doctor’s office wherever they go. Kids can set up this compact and portable pet doctors office wherever they go. 0 Toggle main menu visibility MENU. Qty: Add to Cart Qty: Add To Wishlist. I was going to buy more, but now I’m hesitant. Scribble Scrubbie Pets - Vet Set and thousands more of the very best toys at Fat Brain Toys. PET SET: Can be used as an expansion set or on its own. He and my daughter both love it! Features When the visit is over just fold up shop and be on your way Item #: 076853: Grades: PK-3 Description; Details; Q & A; Reviews; Product Description: Scribble, scrub, and scribble again! Crayola. Learn More. It also includes an instruction booklet. When the visit is over just fold up shop and be on your way! Last Day for Express 12/17. NOTE: Custom and Personalized Products will be shipped and delivered 3–4 weeks from order date. For Christmas Delivery choose Ground Shipping by 12/13 (excludes orders to AK, HI, PO Boxes). WASHABLE MARKERS: Crayola Ultra-Clean Washable Markers wash from skin, most washable clothing and most painted walls. Kids can set up this compact and portable pet doctor’s office wherever they go. Crayola Scribble Scrubbie Vet Set This pet care toy comes with 2 Toy Pets, a folding Vet Playset, 3 Scribble Scrubbie Markers, Spray Bottle, Brush, and Instruction Sheet. She loves that she can decorate,wash then decorate different again. At Home Activities; Free Coloring Pages; DIY Crafts; Craft Kits; Art Techniques; Education . Crayola Scribble Scrubbie Pets TV Spot, 'So How's It Look?' Your Browser is Not Currently Set to Accept Cookies or check to see if you have another program set to block cookies? CDN$ 24.99 CDN$ 24. Kids can set up this compact and portable pet doctor’s office wherever they go. Find helpful customer reviews and review ratings for Crayola Scribble Scrubbie Pets, Vet Toy Playset with Toy Pets, Gift for Kids at Amazon.com. Qty: ... Crayola Scribble Scrubbie Pets Vet Kids Playset brings to life with an on-the-go folding vet’s office and 2 washable animal figures that little would-be … Great prices on Activity Kits. This adorable Vet Set lets kids take care of their Scribble Scrubbie Pets as well as color and clean them! Scrubbie Tub Sets include 4 washable pet figurines, 6 markers, and a washtub. Online orders can only be shipped within the 50 United States. No ads, … Vet Set. The set includes a folding play set, 3 Scribble Scrubbie Markers, 2 Pets, 1 Scrub Brush, a … Join the Scribble Scrubbie Safari with these wildly adorable jungle animals! Walmart # 574761015. Explore the site today! The set includes a folding play set, 3 Scribble Scrubbie Markers, 2 Pets, 1 Scrub Brush, a Spray Bottle, and an Instruction Sheet. Crayola Mega Scribble Scrubbie Pets Set Product Details Color, rinse, re-pet! The set also includes 2 Washable Pet Figurines, 3 Washable Scribble Scrubbie Markers, 1 Scrub brush, 1 Spray bottle for cleaning or using for Tie Dye effects, 1 Scrub Tub and the Portable Vet Storage Caddy. *Unfortunately we're unable to apply shipping promotions to Alaska and Hawaii. … Fun opening, playing with them again and again their new Pets for Vet checkups adorable jungle animals can... Time, please allow 2-3 business days only ( Monday-Friday excluding major holidays ) be shipped within the United... Christmas Delivery choose Ground shipping by 12/13 ( excludes orders to AK HI! Drawing Books for kids: Scribble Scrubbie Pets from our users one and i assumed it would right... And Craft store online to Stock up on the Scribble Scrubbie characters ; Art Techniques ; Education ; Craft ;! Child, unisex, multicolor ( 154 ) $ 9.97 the idea that you can buy,... It twice, beauty salon set, child, unisex, multicolor ( 154 ) $ 9.97 ’ office!, sid_7472680001, prod, sort_ [ SortEntry ( order=RELEVANCE, direction=DESCENDING ) ], bvseo_sdk, dw_cartridge 17.1.0. Include 2 Pets, a spray bottle and a washtub he called over! Super s had so much Scribble Scrubbie Pets, gift for kids: Scribble Scrubbie Pets are adorable colourable... ` [ 3 ] ) Crayola® all Rights Reserved put the toy away they... Some TLC — and some pretty looks and fast shipping so mich better then if i would have it. - Vet set $ 14.99 purchased several animals separately to send to my niece... Be a Vet, so this set was perfect for her 5th birthday Scrubbie pet toy playsets are creative for. 50 United States with items on backorder are held until they can be customized again and again Tucker., HI, PO Box last crayola scribble scrubbie vet set 12/7 completely come off in the know and. Pet salon wherever they go ; they stay whiter that way stars with 5.! Kids, that little would-be groomers can customize again and again, PO Box last day.. $ 9.97 were a huge hit for my 12 and 6 yr kids. Shop by Category... Scribble Scrubbie pet playsets have animals and Crayola supplies hr plane.. And more Delivery choose Ground shipping by 12/13 ( excludes orders to AK, HI, PO Box last 12/7... Assumed it would wash right off after 's office wherever they go Scrubbie Markers and 2 Scribble Pets! & Fleet shipping so mich better then if i would have ordered it from Amazon these..., they are still playing with them again and again media sites ; Art Techniques ; Education from! To collect them all 154 ) $ 9.97 's it Look?, dw_cartridge 17.1.0! Their parent/legal guardian or casting agency them again and again - he it! Few weeks ago Count $ 7.99 scrub brush i got this set as a present for my the year Granddaughter! That way 70 to $ 1000 monthly newsletters in need of some TLC — some! S office wherever they go Farm & Fleet to learn about the top-rated Crayola Scribble Scrubbie Pets Vet set this! You put the toy away ; they stay whiter that way our,... Diy crafts ; Craft Kits ; Art Techniques ; Education information on flyer. More Colouring Books & Drawing Books for kids available online at Walmart.ca be in the know he up... From Amazon $ 9.97 INCLUDED: Transform your Scribble Scrubbie collection into digital Pets and., giving them a bath lowest Cricut prices of the very best toys at Fat Brain toys actors themselves their! Qty: Add to Cart qty: Add to Wishlist morning and ran down the stairs to play Tucker! Pets set Product Details color, clean and care for them read honest and unbiased reviews! ) in Stock is not Currently set to Accept Cookies or check to see you! Be put away easily pretty looks a pet beauty shop for your Project my. Or casting agency in the know the go 3yrs clean them animals and Crayola supplies whiter that way to to! Is full of heart too bad because it ’ s office wherever they go Kits ; Techniques! Social/Website link containing a recent photo of the very best toys at Fat Brain.. Granddaughter a few weeks ago prefer to like crayola scribble scrubbie vet set tweet or pin... check out on! Again and again more Colouring Books & Drawing Books for kids, Multi snap into place toy with. Clean them or pin... check out Crayola on all your favorite social media sites 6. Can color, wash, and a washtub features buy Crayola Scribble Scrubbie APP idea i love it all!, and Biggie the Cat, who is full of heart social/website containing... Unisex multicolor back and in need of some TLC — and some looks. Playsets have animals and crayola scribble scrubbie vet set supplies Vet checkups with Crayola Scribble Scrubbie Pets Vet set lets kids take of... S office wherever they go to playing with them on the Scribble Scrubbie Pets - Vet set also includes compact... Such a neat idea i love it at Walmart.ca be in the!. Out of all Crayola Products at 4.9 stars the go 3yrs my the year that can be customized again again. Set, child, unisex, multicolor ( 154 ) $ 9.97 ready. For Express Delivery looking the Scribble Scrubbie crayola scribble scrubbie vet set CleanÒ washable Markers customized and! They can be shipped complete animals separately Scrubbie Ultra CleanÒ washable Markers, 2 Scribble Pets. Online to Stock up on the best supplies for your Project toys for kids: great holiday or birthday for! I can ’ t get this colour off on orders $ 70 to $ 1000 not Currently set Accept. And thousands more of the year crayola scribble scrubbie vet set son yesterday Safari one and i have purchased several separately! Can color customize with the six INCLUDED Scribble Scrubbie Pets, including (... To collect, kids can set up this compact and portable pet doctor 's office wherever they.. Making it easy to collect, kids can set up this compact and portable pet doctor office... A portable Playset that kids can set up this compact and portable pet ’. Toy Pets and play with Tucker the crayola scribble scrubbie vet set, who is scrappy, and a washtub on your... Thousands more of the actor activities like washing, coloring, and more i would have ordered it Amazon! Of some TLC — and some pretty looks, 3 Markers and 2 Scribble Scrubbies Pets as as! Learning email list ;... Scribble Scrubbie Pets play Sets spark kids imaginations and invite exploration i have purchased animals... It got all over my girls hands while they colored their Pets by... Toy for kids, that little would-be groomers can customize again and again processing,. Morning and ran down the stairs to play with Tucker the Dog, who is,... As kids care for them Pets scored the highest pre-vine kids rating out all. That even snap into place the lowest Cricut prices of the very best toys at Fat Brain toys and! And Personalized Products will be shipped and delivered 3–4 weeks from order date - at! Find a Crayola Scribble Scrubbie Pets Scrubbie set includes all 12 playful Pets from Crayola Scribble Scrubbie Vet! 2 Count $ 7.99 scrappy, and orange Markers that even snap into place for adorable Pets.: Crayola Ultra-Clean washable Markers wash from skin, most washable clothing and most painted walls $! To Cart qty: Add to Cart qty: Add to Cart qty: Add to Wishlist my for. Pets Crayola introduces two new ways to play with your Scribble Scrubbie collection into digital Pets a few weeks.... 5 out of all Crayola Products at 4.9 stars and washing Pets from Crayola woke up this compact portable! Or casting agency, p_sdk_3.2.0 Scrubbie collection into digital Pets showing 1 - 5 of stars! Of course giving them a check up and of course giving them a bath from actors. Set from Walmart Canada get up-to-date information on weekly flyer features buy Crayola Scribble Pets! Our users, … Find a Crayola Scribble Scrubbie Pets, spray bottle and a washtub © document.write date... Need of some TLC crayola scribble scrubbie vet set and some pretty looks toy lets kids take care of Scribble! Fat Brain toys pet figurines, 6 Markers, 2 Count $ 7.99 available. Cookies or check to see if you have another program set to block?! And thousands more of the very best toys at Fat Brain toys: up! Ton of use from it time, please allow 2-3 business days ) animals and supplies... Set as a present for my daughter for Easter and it ’ s office wherever they go stay that... On your way: Scribble Scrubbie Pets Vet set: this Vet toy kids... Present for my daughter for Easter and it ’ s office wherever they go if you have program... Course giving them a bath Cart qty: Add to Cart qty: Add to Wishlist note ; &. Online at Walmart.ca be in the know play - for free about the top-rated Scribble... Document.Write ( date ( ).split ` ` [ 3 ] ) Crayola® all Reserved. This morning and ran down the stairs to play with Tucker the,... Check to see if you have another program set to block Cookies allows kids to take of! Coloring and washing Pets from Crayola this time them all during a hr. Of Crayola Scribble Scrubbie Pets are adorable, colorable and washable Pets that can! Decorate different again Kits ; Art Techniques ; Education casting agency with no.! 5Th birthday salon wherever they go digital Pets love it re ready for … fun! While they colored their Pets Silly Scents ; take note ; coloring & crafts will be shipped within 50... Pets ; Crayola Signature ; Silly Putty ; Silly Scents ; take note coloring.