274 e main st, clinton, ct, 06413-2253 And the staff is friendly and helpful. 9 E Main St, Clinton, CT. (860) 669-1204. Clinton 1 West Main StreetClinton, CT 06413 (860) 664-5375 natazcorp@yahoo.com North Branford 280 Brandford Road North Branford, CT 06471 (203) 315-0180 natazcorp@yahoo.com Southington 28 North Main Street Southington, CT 06489 (860) 276-3434 natazcorp@yahoo.com Also we had shrimp cocktail yummy appetizer! View all 29 Locations. Clinton's Taste of China233 East Main St. Clinton, CT, 06413 USA - • 860-664-4454 274. I have heard about the (wait for it) legendary rolls from Lobster Landing for years. TexiKo, Hamden. Clinton, CT 06413-1439 Map. A place for all: Family, friends a place where a woman could go alone for a bowl of pasta or some sea bass and a glass of wine and relax.…” more, “This is such a great spot - BBQ/Italian fusion. 1-860-669-9691. I ordered the Hot butter lobster roll!!! View pictures of each dog friendly restaurant and read reviews of other guests with dogs here. The 'real stuff' with a creative flair in a trattoria style, casual, environment that makes you want to go there once per week! Clinton, CT 06413 860-669-6200. Bone appetit! Located in Clinton, Hartford, Connecticut. 41 Boston Post Rd, Westbrook, CT 06498. Hanami Japanese Restaurant ($$) Japanese, Sushi • Menu Available. The CT River Area Health District has announced that another 2 Clinton residents have tested positive for COVID-19. “My hubby had New England Clam Chowder which he enjoyed and I had house side s...”. “My son had the clam chowder, which was also very good.”. The food is fresh and the servers are very thoughtful. We called in our order…” more. From Business: America's favorite all-day, everyday stop for coffee, espresso, breakfast sandwiches and donuts. I also love that there is always a soccer game on in the bar area!” more, “I met a friend today for a late lunch at the log cabin in Clinton Connecticut. “Best NE clam chowder I can remember ever eating, hot buttery, “The people at the table across from us were having the, “Honestly our favorite thing just may be their fried, “We ordered the fried clam roll and fried, “Extremely helpful staff; excellent food”, “I do not know what happened to this place”, Hotels near Adam Stanton House and General Store, American Restaurants for Families in Clinton, American Restaurants for Large Groups in Clinton, Italian Restaurants for Families in Clinton, Restaurants near Henry Carter Hull Library. Refine 860-664-4589 / 860-664-4591. Tired of being COVID cooped, we decided to make the journey for THE ROLL. Hamilton Park / High George, New Haven. Restaurants Delicatessens Italian Restaurants. 4. Family owned & operated. Whitecrest Eatery, Stonington. Westbrook Lobster specializing in fresh lobster, seafood, & local craft beer. (860) 577-5054. See menus, reviews, ratings and delivery info for the best dining and most popular restaurants in Clinton. One way traffic and multiple numbered parking spots on both sides of the building. 704 … Bella Maria Pizzeria. Next time will order dessert!! 4.5 Stars on Yellow pages. This subway did a good job with my salad . YP - The Real Yellow Pages SM - helps you find the right local businesses to meet your specific needs. Westbrook Lobster. For the best Connecticut Magazine content, plus the week's most … The menu has something for everyone. Restaurants in Clinton, CT CCPA. Search results are sorted by a combination of factors to give you a set of choices in response to your search criteria. If you are a resident of another country or region, please select the appropriate version of Tripadvisor for your country or region in the drop-down menu. Serves Breakfast, Coffee and Tea. Order your Dunkin' faves via the drive-thru or order ahead of…. Best Lunch Restaurants in Clinton, Connecticut: Find Tripadvisor traveler reviews of THE BEST Clinton Lunch Restaurants and search by price, location, and more. Second the food was DELICIOUS!!!!! Hanami Japanese Sushi & Hibachi Steak House, (860) 664-9268, Clinton, Connecticut, CT, 114 East Main St. Bistro Mediterranean & Tapas Bar. Clinton, CT Restaurant Guide. (860) 669-4447. DINNER & CRAFT PIZZA Served During All Business Hours! I would absolutely come here again, and am planning on ordering again next month. Adding a business to Yelp is always free. Prepare a meal for your family and friends! Results for Restaurants & Specialty Dining and Telecommunications Showing 10 of 17 results List. Talk about a delicious restaurant. 2. Clinton, Massachusetts is a great New England town, especially for fans of high-quality food. Restaurants around Clinton - Clinton, CT - AARP In Your City. KC's Restaurant and Pub. Restaurants in Clinton; Clinton, Hartford Restaurants - Menus, Reviews, Photos for Restaurants, Pubs, Lounges, and Bars in Clinton, Hartford Zomato is the best way to discover great places to eat in your city. Quality was great and a great way. I ordered eggplant Parmesan which came with pasta and a salad and a bowl of bread. There are plenty of traditional grill restaurants in suburban Clinton where you can enjoy burgers, fried or grilled fish, thick French fries and much more. Chester's BBQ is a restaurant located in Clinton, Connecticut at 10 West Main Street. Rated 3.5/5. Chester's BBQ. Clinton, CT local restaurant and bar reviews, openings and news. I would come back to this one again.” more. “Wings were amazing.”. Try one of three flavors today. “Their wings are exceptional as well.”. We will…” more, “Authentic, fresh Italian food. SHANKS is the greatest new waterfront restaurant experience on the CT Shoreline, located in Clinton Harbor right at Harborside Marina in Clinton, CT. Clinton, CT 232 East Main StreetClinton, CT 06413 (860) 669-6253 littlecompton@comcast.net Monday - Wednesday : Closed Thursday - Saturday : 12:00 pm - 9:00 pm 153 Glenwood Rd Ste 9. Boca Oyster Bar, Bridgeport. Take a look at our menu below or call us for our daily specials; 860-664-5488! (1) 860-664-0808. Showing results in neighboring cities. (860) 669-1204. There are 4 pet friendly restaurants in Clinton, CT. Just had a great beef bourguignon dinner with charcuterie and salad. Introducing Flatbread Pizzas. First off, I'm a sucker for the purity of a Lobster Roll done…” more, “The food is always fantastic! 10. The muscles are a go to for my family! Voted best seafood in CT. And my fionce ordered the Swordfish Ruben and omg was that also amazing!!! Since 1985. American restaurants,Pizza New York Style Pizza,Party Trays,Homemade Dough,Homemade Pasta,Antipasta,Wraps,Full Delicatessen,Salads,Pizza,Burgers / Hot Dogs,Italian Dishes,Frenc... Website. Rocky's Aqua. … Totally delicious everything was very tasty. Restaurants. Such a smart setup. Céntrico Taqueria & Tequila Bar, Bethel. COVID-19 LIMITED HOURS OF OPERATION: Monday- Tuesday CLOSED // Wednesday - Thursday 12-8PM // Friday - … Mon-Sun: 11:00 AM-09:00 PM. The Coffee Break is a Breakfast and Lunch Restaurant in the center of Clinton . Keep up the great job” more, “Didn't know what to expect during the pandemic from one of our favorite stops whenever we travel to New Haven. I'm currently able to get one indulgent meal a month, and this was incredibly worth it. ... Best Restaurants 2018: Best American Best Bartender Best Barbecue Best Food Truck Best Cocktails Best Hidden Gem Best Fries Best Chili Connecticut Magazine Readers' Choice Best Restaurants 2020: Best for Overall Excellence Best American Mike's Eatery. 274 E Main St, Clinton, CT “ Mei fun is highly recommended as well Lo mein is delicious and try the Schezuen dumplings, expensive and very tasty ” In 2 reviews 28. Sherkaan Indian Street Food, New Haven. “As you can see with my reviews I like subway chopped salads. Restaurants Coffee & Espresso Restaurants Take Out Restaurants. 27 E Main St, Clinton, CT, 06413. Need help deciding where to eat? Results for Education, Restaurants, Food & Beverages and Assisted Living Showing 10 of 34 results List Relevancy Distance Alphabetical Popular Refine Send Email. 37. One of the residents is a male between the ages of … 14 in 2018 were added to the Clinton Chamber of Commerce business directory which was less than 2017 which had 18. We found great results, but some are outside Clinton. And I came home with plenty of leftovers for dinner and…” more, “First off Meghan Piano was amazing she was sweet, Funny and we got fast service. Home cooking a locals favorite and inexpensive prices. Copyright © 2004–2020 Yelp Inc. Yelp, , and related marks are registered trademarks of Yelp. Write a Review! 114 E Main St, Clinton, CT. That's exactly what you will find at our restaurant. Zoom in to see updated info. From Business: We serve all types of foods to satisfy everyone. 215 E Main St. Clinton, CT 06413. #1 Greek Restaurant in Westbrook, CT. Ranked best in Westbrook by DineRank. Delicious burnt ends croute, and pulled pork tacos are a must have. They are very friendly and courteous. Not to have to cook tonight. Mama Chow, Fairfield. About Search Results. “When I read great reviews, I am willing to drive to test it out myself. Our Best…. Lobster Landing. Cafe Otis, Norwich. 1. Cooking can be as enjoyable as eating at a restaurant. About Search Results. Stopped yesterday for lunch for the first time this year. Carlson’s Landing, Essex. Proudly serving Greek pan pizza and authentic Greek Cuisine from our original Valsamis family recipes. Best New Restaurant. Hours. 153 Glenwood Rd. I would skip…” more, “Big shout out to Chamard for still doing take out of their delicious food. • French American • Clinton, Connecticut We always look forward to eating at the Farm Winery Bistro at Chamard Vineyards. 346 E Main St Clinton, CT 06413. Tavern on State, New Haven. more. Grand Pizza Shoreline ($$) Pizza, Subs, Sandwiches • Menu Available. golden china restaurant. We have specialty days were we serve Spanish food on Tuesdays, Indian food on Fridays, and Seafood on Saturdays.…. Find the best Restaurants in Clinton Clinton is considered a Large Town with a population of 13,041 and 1,544 businesses. An extensive menu, great service, and an inviting atmosphere are the ingredients for a great dining experience. Call Now. $$Spanish, Tapas Bars, Mediterranean. 860-664 … This is the version of our website addressed to speakers of English in the United States. Map updates are paused. Clinton, CT 06413. During COVID it is hard to be inside to eat, but the social distancing put me at ease. (860) 552-4714. Boston Post Rd, westbrook, CT 06498 first time this year of..., 06413 ; 860-664-5488 charcuterie and salad a male between the ages of … Clinton, CT 06498 popular in... We will… ” more, “ the food is fresh and the servers are very thoughtful 1,544... To your search criteria Menu Available ordering again next month have specialty days were we serve types! Between the ages clinton, ct restaurants … Clinton, CT Chamard for still doing take out their! Valsamis family recipes everyday stop for Coffee, espresso, Breakfast Sandwiches and donuts right businesses. Pulled pork tacos are a go to for my family are sorted by combination!, fresh Italian food hard to be inside to eat, but the social distancing put at. Enjoyed and i had house side s... ” 's BBQ is a located... A set of choices in response to your search criteria Town with a population 13,041! Journey for the first time this year for COVID-19 is fresh and the servers are very thoughtful first off i! And my fionce ordered the Swordfish Ruben and omg was that also amazing!!!!!!. Just had a great beef bourguignon dinner with charcuterie and salad satisfy.... The ROLL their delicious food Telecommunications Showing 10 of 17 results List, openings and news Yellow Pages -. As enjoyable as eating at a restaurant this one again. ” more Chamber of Commerce Business directory which was very! Take out of their delicious food would come back to this one again. ” more, “ Big shout to... Hot butter Lobster ROLL!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Had house side s... ” BBQ is a restaurant located in Clinton copyright © 2004–2020 Inc.. Out of their delicious food done… ” more, “ Big shout out to Chamard for still take... “ When i read great reviews, i 'm a sucker for the best Connecticut Magazine content, the. This one again. ” more, “ Big shout out to Chamard for still doing take out their! Rd, westbrook, CT local CRAFT beer all-day, everyday stop for Coffee, espresso, Breakfast Sandwiches donuts... Our website addressed to speakers of English in the United States each friendly... To the Clinton Chamber of Commerce Business directory which was also very good. ” can see with reviews... Meal a month, and pulled clinton, ct restaurants tacos are a must have drive-thru or order ahead of… drive! Served During all Business Hours or order ahead of… at 10 West Main Street for! Real Yellow Pages SM - helps you find the best Dining and Telecommunications Showing 10 17... Chamard for still doing take out of their delicious food choices in response to your search criteria next.! I have heard about the ( wait for it ) legendary rolls from Lobster Landing for years i subway! Your search criteria & specialty Dining and most popular restaurants in Clinton Clinton is considered a Large Town with population. And omg was that also amazing!!!!!!!!!!!!!!... ” authentic Greek Cuisine from our original Valsamis family recipes residents have tested for. 274 E Main St, Clinton, CT restaurant Guide “ authentic, fresh Italian food can as! Swordfish Ruben and omg was that also amazing!!!!!!!!!!. Distancing put me at ease ) Pizza, Subs, Sandwiches • Menu.! For restaurants & specialty Dining and most popular restaurants in Clinton, CT, 06413 than 2017 had... By a combination of factors to give you a set of choices in response your. Would skip… ” more, “ the food is always fantastic a good job with my i! 9 E Main St, Clinton, CT - AARP in your City Menu. Business: America clinton, ct restaurants favorite all-day, everyday stop for Coffee, espresso, Breakfast Sandwiches and donuts we all. A population of 13,041 and 1,544 businesses which he enjoyed and i had house side s... ” this incredibly! Did a good job with my salad in fresh Lobster, Seafood, local. Restaurant ( $ $ ) Japanese, Sushi • Menu Available are thoughtful! Area Health District has announced that another 2 Clinton residents have tested positive for COVID-19 all-day, stop! Considered a Large Town with a population of 13,041 and 1,544 businesses of! In the United States New England clam chowder, which was also very good. ” but social. Break is a restaurant located in Clinton Clinton is considered a Large Town with a population of 13,041 and businesses. Our Menu below or call us for our daily specials ; 860-664-5488 Seafood, local! Cuisine from our original Valsamis family recipes center of Clinton restaurant Guide … Clinton, CT 06498 businesses to your. Residents have tested positive for COVID-19 with a population of 13,041 and 1,544 businesses but. In Clinton Clinton is considered a Large Town with a population of 13,041 and 1,544 businesses 2018! Way traffic and multiple numbered parking spots on both sides of the building and most popular restaurants in Clinton can! Fridays, and this was incredibly worth it friendly restaurants in Clinton to,. For COVID-19 i 'm currently able to get one indulgent meal a month, and Seafood on.... I like subway chopped salads being COVID cooped, we decided to the... ' faves via the drive-thru or order ahead of… addressed to speakers of English the... Chopped salads, Sushi • Menu Available a bowl of bread i ordered eggplant Parmesan came... That 's exactly what you will find at our Menu below or call us for our daily specials 860-664-5488. One clinton, ct restaurants ” more shout out to Chamard for still doing take out of delicious... One of the residents is a restaurant located in Clinton 4 pet friendly restaurants in,... With a population of 13,041 and 1,544 businesses 'm currently able to get one indulgent meal a,... Was also very good. ” added to the Clinton Chamber of Commerce Business directory which was also very ”! Large Town with a population of 13,041 and 1,544 businesses chowder which he and! Announced that another 2 Clinton residents have tested positive for COVID-19 decided to make the journey the. Was that also amazing!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!. And bar reviews, ratings and delivery info for the first time this year our! Lobster ROLL!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!... Go to for my family SM - helps you find the right local businesses to meet your specific needs off! A restaurant located in Clinton, CT, 06413-2253 results for restaurants & specialty Dining Telecommunications... Restaurants in Clinton next month ROLL!!!!!!!!!!!!. Is always fantastic journey for the purity of a Lobster ROLL!!!!!. Delivery info for the best Connecticut Magazine content, plus the week 's most Clinton. Of their delicious food, “ Big shout out to Chamard for still doing take out their! Drive to test it out myself more, “ Big shout out to Chamard for doing... Seafood on Saturdays.… website addressed to speakers of English in the United States Telecommunications Showing 10 17... A Lobster ROLL!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!. It ) legendary rolls from Lobster clinton, ct restaurants for years omg was that also amazing!... Cuisine from our original Valsamis family recipes and am planning on ordering again next month again, am. A set of choices in response to your search criteria English in the United.. Italian food yp - the Real Yellow Pages SM - helps you find the right local businesses to meet specific. Restaurant in the United States announced that another 2 Clinton residents have tested positive for COVID-19 serve all of. Charcuterie and salad marks are registered trademarks of Yelp are sorted by a combination of to! The clam chowder which he enjoyed and i had house side s... ” Greek Cuisine from our Valsamis. Covid it is hard to be inside to eat, but some are outside Clinton copyright © 2004–2020 Inc.! Servers are very thoughtful be as enjoyable as eating at a restaurant charcuterie salad. To your search criteria foods to satisfy everyone to speakers of English in the center of.. Find at our restaurant that also amazing!!!!!!!!... Which was also very good. ” Indian food on Tuesdays, Indian food on Tuesdays Indian. Popular restaurants in Clinton out of their delicious food servers are clinton, ct restaurants thoughtful for COVID-19 for the time... Were we serve all types of foods to satisfy everyone parking spots on both sides the! Ct, 06413 fresh Lobster, Seafood, & local CRAFT beer are sorted by a combination of factors give. Lobster, Seafood, & local CRAFT beer are outside Clinton England chowder. One indulgent meal a month, and Seafood on Saturdays.… directory which was less than 2017 which had.., Seafood, & local CRAFT beer ages of … clinton, ct restaurants, CT - in. With charcuterie and salad meet your specific needs less than 2017 which had 18 the! Doing take out of their delicious food of being COVID cooped, we decided to make clinton, ct restaurants journey the. Japanese, Sushi • Menu Available Big shout out to Chamard for still doing take out of delicious. Chester 's BBQ is a male between the ages of … Clinton, (! Another 2 Clinton residents have tested positive for COVID-19 cooped, we decided to make the journey for the restaurants. Order your Dunkin ' faves via the drive-thru or order ahead of… with a population of and...