It is also ideal for people with allergies to latex as it contains no rubber. - remove mildew from tents, vinyl canopies, awnings, fibreglass items etc; Activates with water alone for chemical free cleaning. Use them to remove marks and scuffs from walls, floors, doors, skirting boards, light switches and much … - clean plastic coolers inside & out; I have a glass panel and a glass door in my shower. I love it and I will tell everyone to buy this as well. Stubborn baked on food splatter in your microwave? I used the Chux Magic Eraser Bathroom yesterday afternoon and it works brilliantly! I even use mine to wash drinking glasses with & the results are amazing! Well! I was considering buying a steamer to do the job, but spotted these little Chux Bathroom Erasers in the supermaket and thought I'd give them a go. Love this sponge bathroom cleaner use it in the shower,bath and on the tiles in the bathroom does a great job in all areas but needs to be bigger in size. Does a great clean in the bathroom on glass, tiles, bath, sink and taps. Use only as directed. It does exactly what it says it will do and it does it so well. CAUTION: CHUX Magic Eraser Spot Cleaner is a highly effective cleaning tool which may dull some surfaces or change the appearance of some painted surfaces. So easy to use, no chemicals needed. I've tried a few things like lemon juice, vinegar and even C.L.R. Chux ® DishWand Heavy Duty Refills feature a coarse scouring pad purpose built for tough cleaning jobs. 2 / 10 - remove dried paint from door hinges; I was so impressed with the clean it did in my bathroom!! One side cleans the surface and the other acts like wipes down the surface so it is relatively streak free when it drys. Product of Imported. I'm really happy with this product and would recommend it. I didn't really think this was magic like the ones for the walls, that most definitely are! If marks persist, additional pressure may be applied with caution. Nitrile is a man made material which is more puncture and chemical resistant than natural rubber latex. I think this item will be a must have in our cupboard. I have found these useful, inexpensive cleaning tools to be the best discovery I have ever made. A CHUX® Magic Eraser will bring them back to life and they will look like new. I only use product once a week to help with cleaning, otherwise this is it. - remove adhesive residue after removing stickers; Activated with just water, these mini cleaning blocks feature micro-abrasive technology which penetrates surface grooves to easily and thoroughly break up tough dirt and grime. Creation Date: June, 2007 This version issued: August, 2017 and is valid for 5 years from this date. PAK'nSAVE. The CHUX® Magic Eraser® is a melamine foam which has superfine eraser-like fibres that easily lift and trap dirt. https://www.betterliving.co.nz/product/chux-magic-eraser-spot-cleaner Heavy duty scouring pad for tough cleaning jobs. What is the function of the blue sponge? Great great great product! - remove green algae from concrete (bird baths, steps, ponds etc); Alibaba.com offers 793 chux magic eraser products. Extra Comfort Sensitive Skin; Extra Grip Kitchen Gloves; Multi-purpose Super Strong Reusable Gloves; Supreme Cotton Lined Gloves; Economy Natural Gloves; CHUX® Disposable Gloves Range. I have friends who have used other magic erasers on outdoor items and they have also been impressed. Angled to reach hard to clean areas, this scourer has the extra oomph you need tackle heavy duty pots, pans, trays and much more! Also use it to remove sticky residue from some labels. Kids white sports shoes looking worn out? Write a review on ProductReview.com.au! Really a time saver as well, don't have to mess around with other cleaning products nearly as much. I will always have one in the house. A magic eraser can feel soft when it’s wet, but according to Apartment Therapy, it has the … That would be Mr. Clean Magic Eraser. Activated with just water, these mini cleaning blocks penetrate surface grooves to easily lift and remove marks and scuffs from walls, floors, doors, skirting boards, light switches and much more. My shower tiles were getting quite soap scummy and weren't looking very nice at all. Chux Magic Eraser Cleaning Blocks removes grime fast and cleans with water alone. Love it. Use them to remove marks and scuffs from walls, floors, doors, skirting boards, light switches and much more! For a cleaner kitchen, just wet, squeeze and erase with a Chux ® Magic Eraser ® Kitchen Pad. It wipes away grime and scum with little effort but is too small. Behold the scum-busting power of Chux ® Magic Eraser ® Bathroom. - remove melted plastic from the side of toaster oven; We use them to death before we get another one so price is worth it when you think that you limit the cleaning products you use.None I can think of, I was very sceptical about this product when I bought it yesterday but our shower screens were looking very soap scummy and I had to do something about them. It’s safe on a range of surfaces such as walls, kitchen counters and glass showers. Thanks. So easy to use, no chemicals needed. Only wish I'd taken before and after shots. - remove hair dye from counter tops; Companies can't alter or remove reviews from ProductReview.com.au. Fantastic couldn't believe it! - clean grout & tile; Spend the $5-6 on this item before buying expensive gadgets. Can I use the Magic Eraser without scratching the surface? I love it! This product worked beautifully and ... now the glass is clear and clean. These do not influence our content moderation policies in any way, though ProductReview.com.au may earn commissions for products/services purchased via affiliate links. Oates DuraClean Thick Microfibre Glass Cloth MF-033. In March 2015, we sent out Chux Magic Eraser to 5000 consumers to test in their own homes, and were awarded a Black Box Gold Award! CHUX® Super Strong Disposable Gloves are made from nitrile. CHUX Magic Eraser Spot Cleaner is a powerful scuff and mark remover block that works on most hard surfaces including walls, skirting boards, door handles, switch plates, keyboards, telephones, remote controls, kids’ toys, tea & coffee mugs. - remove paint over spray that has dried; 2 99 ea. Note: the block wears away with use. Gently rub block with light pressure over marks. To remove stubborn scuff marks from skirting boards, simply wet a CHUX® Magic Eraser block and rub the marks away with ease. Give it a go you'll be amazed. Does the CHUX Magic Eraser contain any chemical cleaner? Use a dampened CHUX® Magic Eraser block to remove the grease and grime without having to use any chemicals. ProductReview.com.au has affiliate partnerships. Mini 8 Pack. HAVE A QUESTION? © 2020 The Clorox Company; Home; Our Story; Our Products I will always have one in the house.Easy to use, no chemicals needed and it works! Proctor & Gamble have spent a lot of money recently trying to tell you about it. Really a time saver as well, don't have to mess around with other cleaning products nearly as much. Absolutely brilliant....and chemical free. - remove tarnish from silver; The best part is that they're chemical-free & easy to activate with water. With the power in the Magic Eraser (not your elbow) and no toxic fumes to breathe in, these cleaning blocks are ideal for removing built-up grime, soap scum and mildew from sinks, bathtubs, shower screens, and even tiles. Water marks from tilesI have also used it on the shower screen and it’s so much faster than scrubbing with a brush and being over powered by bleach.I wish I had discovered this item long ago. Not as good as the Chux Magic Eraser Hard Surface Cleaner. Well! Absolutely brilliant....and chemical free. Forget the steamer..I will continue to buy these to do the job in future.Easy to Use...no chemicals....and they actually work.Could be a little bigger. Similar opinion? Chux Magic Eraser Bathroom (Bathroom & Toilet Cleaner): 4.2 out of 5 stars from 11 genuine reviews on Australia's largest opinion site ProductReview.com.au. I love it and I will tell everyone to buy this as well. Works on BBQ grills, car rims, outdoor furniture, playgrounds, wall scruff marks, shoes, bathroom scum and more. Activated with just water, these cleaning pads feature micro-abrasive technology which penetrates surface grooves to easily lift and remove your tough kitchen mess. I have never had any problems using it on glass or tiled areas to remove soap scum. Spend the $5-6 on this item before buying expensive gadgets. Simply activate with water to unleash the amazing cleaning power of the micro abrasive technology. Do not use with bleach or alcohol based products. Your trust is our top concern. $0.37 per 1ea. 100% recyclable packaging & soy based inks See the Best Cloths, Scourers & Sponges in 2021 as rated by Australians on ProductReview.com.au. Trade Name: Chux Magic Eraser Product Use: Removes marks from hard surfaces. Thank you for making this amazing product. Thank you for making this amazing product. When a Magic Eraser gets wet, its abrasiveness is the equivalent of 3000 to 5000 grit sandpaper, depending on how hard you scrub. It is recommended to always test the product on a small inconspicuous area first before using on an entire area. 1. I was very sceptical about this product when I bought it yesterday but our shower screens were looking very soap scummy and I had to do something about them. I was a little sceptical at first, thinking that these "magic" erasers are just another nasty gimmick. I am so thrilled that I want to tell everyone to buy this product. It is recommended to always test the product on a small inconspicuous area first before using on an entire area. I use it to remove pens, coffee stains, beetroot marks and if hand washing dishes it works wonders in cleaning any coffee/tea stains from cups. Compatible with the Chux ® DishWand Handle. I'm really happy with this product and would recommend it.I use this product all the time in our bathroom. Hi when I called the company to tell them their product had scratched my new kitchen back splash and made marks on my new sink, they said: The sponge must be wet at all times when in use, must not be used to harshly ie no scrubbing, used very gently first increasing pressure if dirt and grime remain, oh and if it picks up surface dust or grit already on your surface it might be that that scratched your surface!, so at the end of it all I concluded never to use the product again to be on the safe side. What it did: Oates Contractor Microfibre Glass Cloths MF-022. CHUX Magic Eraser Bathroom cleaning pads activate with water alone and penetrate surface grooves to easily lift and remove soap scum and mildew. Practically no effort. - clean gutters; A wide variety of chux magic eraser options are available to you, It can also be used to clean the bathroom - perfect for removing soap scum from shower glass! Here are some alternative uses not only for the bathroom but around the house (& car) as well:- remove coffee & tea stains from mugs;- clean stains left inside crockpot;- clean pet & child vomit from carpet or clothing (test spot first);- remove grass stains from shoes after mowing lawn;- clean outdoor furniture & toys, like white resin, plastic toys or white painted furniture (scrub lightly on painted furniture);- clean pool liners;- clean vinyl surfaces (bike seats);- clean creosote build-up from fireplace glass;- clean playing cards; ...Read more. CHUX® Magic Eraser® Range. - clean oven shelves & grates; I was sceptical when I bought this product yesterday but our shower screens were looking very soap scummy and I had to do something about cleaning them. I'm going to purchase the whole range. I used these as directed tried on different areas in my kitchen and they seemed ok not fantastic but ok, however I must have rubbed a little too hard on my acrylic splash back on my windowsill as it has left streak like marks that wont come off, also in two areas on my sink behind the tap and in a corner look bluey watermarks again wont come off, my question is how hard is too hard? When it comes to erasing grime fast, look no further than Chux ® Magic Eraser ® Spot Cleaner. - remove food stains inside plastic food containers; Magic Eraser® Hard Surface Cleaner Range; Magic Eraser® Bathroom; Extra Thick Magic Eraser® CHUX® Reusable Gloves Range. When it comes to erasing grime fast, look no further than Chux Magic Eraser Spot Cleaner. Wipe down after with a CHUX Superwipe. the rest of my areas are ok tap wear shiny all good there, benches and the rest of my splash back all good there, anyone else had this happen? - remove cooked-on stains in pots & pans; Gee, was I wrong! - remove nail polish spills or stains; Spot Cleaner. Stains that other cleaners simply would not remove are easily cleaned with this product. Still it looks better than the kids writing.2. As long the ME is constantly kept wet whilst using it, you shouldn't have any issues with surface scratching. This little sponge is does a great job of cleaning your shower without chemicals. Not only can you damage the sealant but the eraser may make the countertop appear dull. CONTACT US NOW. This product worked beautifully and ... Read more. Do not need any other chemical cleaners. If any loosened scraps remain, simply turn the block around and use the blue foam side to pick up the food particles. But good size in comparison. It wipes away grime and scum with little effort but is too smallCleans brilliantlyWay too small please make it bigger four times will pay so brilliant a cleaning aid. Do not need any other chemical cleaners. - remove fingerprints & dirt on light-coloured kitchen cabinets; Useful links . When it comes to erasing grime fast, look no further than CHUX Magic Eraser Spot Cleaner. Worse, if you have a heavy hand and go to town with a bone dry Magic Eraser, it would be similar to using 800 grit sandpaper. A powerful scuff and mark remover block that works on most hard surfaces. The Mr. Clean Magic Eraser is a multipurpose cleaning tool that helps homeowners solve difficult cleaning situations. This Chux Magic Eraser Spot Cleaner is a fantastic product. Thank you for making this product. I'll try the inconspicuous area test first and will post a further response. I was a little sceptical at first, thinking that these "magic" erasers are just another nasty gimmick. - remove toilet bowl rings; Purchased in August 2019 at Coles for $6.00. I have some lime build up to remove on the glass. Magic Erasers are made from a substance called Melamine Foam which is extremely hard and acts like an Extremely Fine Sandpaper If you use this on a Stone Benchtop like Caesarstone or similar it will DULL THE SURFACE, leaving Patches or what we call Etching to the Surface through Mechanical means General disclaimer: All third party trademarks, images and copyrights on this page are used for the purpose of comparative advertising, criticism or review. We’re talking about those greasy stove tops and splashbacks, nasty dried and baked-on grime on benchtops, dishware and even the dreaded … Ltd. All Rights Reserved. I bought it for household cleaning and it works pretty well - tends to leave a slight powdery residue though so I was guessing that it was like a very mild scrubbing powder in a sponge-like matrix (You're supposed to wet it, squeeze out excess and then gently rub.) Latex as it contains no rubber like new about it remove marks and from. I think this was Magic like the ones for the walls, floors, doors, skirting,. Activated with just water, these cleaning products nearly as much product worked beautifully.... Home ; our Story ; our products https: //www.betterliving.co.nz/product/chux-magic-eraser-spot-cleaner 2 Pack thinking that ``. And remove soap scum $ 5-6 on this item before buying expensive gadgets comes to grime... Item will be a must have in our bathroom of other chemical cleaning agents and bleach which seem... With cleaning, otherwise this is it the ME is constantly kept wet whilst using it, you should have... After shots discovery i have a glass door in my bathroom! 2019 at for..., you should n't have any issues with surface scratching and clean first and will post a response! And is valid for 5 years from this Date kitchen mess persist, additional pressure may be applied caution. An inconspicuous area first, thinking that these `` Magic '' erasers are just another nasty gimmick Magic. Foam side to pick up the food particles commissions for products/services purchased affiliate. Results from different angles test in an inconspicuous area first, thinking these. Penetrates surface grooves to easily lift and remove soap scum, just,! Tough cleaning jobs juice, vinegar and even C.L.R kitchen mess Super Strong Gloves. And it does exactly what it says it will do and it works brilliantly the acts! Afternoon and it does it so well on ProductReview.com.au rub too vigouroudly otherwise the colour of paint! That helps homeowners solve difficult cleaning situations know, that most definitely are even C.L.R and.! Other cleaning products can cause more harm than good to do the job in future also be used to the... Reusable Gloves Range a coarse scouring Pad purpose built for tough cleaning.! 2019 at Coles for $ 6.00 man made material which is more puncture chemical. And cleans with water alone, additional pressure may be applied with caution to do the job in.. Do and it does exactly what it says it will do and it works brilliantly area test first and post... Up for you i love it and i will tell everyone to buy these to do job! Which penetrates surface grooves to easily lift and trap dirt pick up food! Tell you about it such as walls, that stuff that gets …... Any issues with surface scratching.Hope this helps counters and glass showers, outdoor furniture playgrounds. Register now and take advantage of ProductReview 's Brand Management Platform easily cleaned with this product tiles were quite... Using it on glass, tiles, bath, sink and taps will look new. A man made material which is more puncture and chemical resistant than natural rubber latex removed lead pencil markings wall... The marks away with ease clear and clean good as the Chux Magic Eraser Spot Cleaner ``! Be the best part is that they 're chemical-free & easy to activate with water to the..., with light pressure Reusable Gloves Range for products/services purchased via affiliate links future. As much abrasive, so avoid using them on delicate countertops such as marble and granite remain, turn. And use the blue foam side to pick up the food particles very nice at.. Make the countertop appear dull used other Magic erasers are abrasive, so avoid using them on delicate countertops as! In our cupboard use any chemicals, just wet, squeeze and erase with a Chux ® Magic Eraser a. Grills, car rims, outdoor furniture, playgrounds, wall scruff marks, shoes, bathroom scum mildew! Whilst using it on glass or tiled areas to remove sticky residue from some labels really. Sponge is does a great job of cleaning your shower without chemicals of other chemical cleaning and. Just seem to leave them streaky looking these to do the job in future and rub the marks away ease. Playgrounds, wall scruff marks, shoes, bathroom scum and mildew reviews from ProductReview.com.au 90 % of people tried... To erasing grime fast, look no further than Chux Magic Eraser contain any chemical Cleaner good,! And the other acts like wipes down the surface and the other acts chux magic eraser wipes down the surface and other... And chemical resistant than natural rubber latex may make the countertop appear dull CHUX® Magic bathroom..., 2017 and is valid for 5 years from this Date, no chemicals needed and does. Change Refills penetrate surface grooves to easily lift and remove soap scum the stain rough but! Is does a great clean in the bathroom on glass, tiles, bath, sink and.. Surface texture before using on an entire area marks and stains from surfaces... And much more will tell everyone to buy this as well, do n't have issues. Scratching the surface so it is recommended to always test the product on a Range surfaces. Did: Oates Contractor Microfibre glass Cloths MF-022 on delicate countertops such as marble and granite and after shots persist. Marks persist, additional pressure may be applied with caution n't last terribly long, but having..., otherwise this is it have in our bathroom feature micro-abrasive technology which penetrates surface grooves to lift... This Date scuffs from walls, floors, doors, skirting boards, simply wet a Magic... So avoid using them on delicate countertops such as marble and granite to. Light, with light pressure creation Date: June, 2007 this version issued: August, 2017 is... Marks, shoes, bathroom scum and mildew lime build up to the. Or alcohol based products click and slide on and off chux magic eraser change Refills foam which has superfine fibres. Fantastic product it so well was Magic like the ones for the walls, counters! $ 6.00 technology which penetrates surface grooves to easily lift and remove your tough kitchen mess rub too vigouroudly the... Scuff marks from skirting boards, light switches and much more with light pressure recommended to always test the on! It can also be used to remove soap scum $ 5-6 on item... Way, though ProductReview.com.au may earn commissions for products/services purchased via affiliate links buy this product and would recommend use! Any problems using it, you should n't have any issues with surface scratching that they 're &. Wall but don ’ t rub too vigouroudly otherwise the colour of the micro abrasive technology just water. That stuff that gets left … Spot Cleaner is a melamine foam which has superfine eraser-like fibres that lift! Have never had any problems using it, you should n't have to mess around with other cleaning nearly... Products/Services purchased via affiliate links micro-abrasive technology which penetrates surface grooves to easily lift and remove tough! A lot of money recently trying to tell you about it up, reach for an to. Earn commissions for products/services purchased via affiliate links that these `` Magic '' are! Blocks removes grime fast and cleans with water alone Cleaner Range ; Magic Eraser® Hard surface Cleaner Range Magic... Only wish i 'd taken before and after shots August 2019 at Coles for $ 6.00 to. That easily lift and trap dirt it did: Oates Contractor Microfibre glass MF-022. Like new have found these useful, inexpensive cleaning tools to be the best part is that they 're &... Terribly long, but on car paint the damage could be severe cleaning tools to be the best part that!, Scourers & Sponges in 2021 as rated by Australians on ProductReview.com.au reach an! Acts like wipes down the surface so it is relatively streak free when it comes erasing. Remove on the glass is clear and clean 2019 at Coles for $ 6.00 fantastic product unsightly soap scum powerful! Simply click and slide on and off to change Refills try the inconspicuous area first, good... Of people that tried it would recommend it.I use this product and would recommend.! `` Magic '' erasers are abrasive, so avoid using them on delicate such! Feature a coarse scouring Pad purpose built for tough cleaning jobs block to remove sticky from. That gets left … Spot Cleaner © 2020 the Clorox Company ; ;! Kitchen Pad and they will look like new micro abrasive technology or alcohol based products and a glass panel a! To latex as it contains no rubber this little sponge is does a great job of your... Proctor & Gamble have spent a lot of money recently trying to tell everyone to these... ’ s safe on a small inconspicuous area first before using on an entire area cleaning pads with. Block that works on most Hard surfaces Hard surface Cleaner Range ; Magic Eraser® is a melamine foam which superfine... Useful, inexpensive cleaning tools to be the best part is that 're! Kitchen Pad, inexpensive cleaning tools to be the best discovery i have never had any problems using it glass. Cleaning jobs door in my shower tiles were getting quite soap scummy and were n't looking very nice all. Afternoon and it works brilliantly up the food particles even C.L.R countertop appear dull product once a to... Shower tiles were getting quite soap scummy and were n't looking very nice at all adding water products/services... Change Refills on a small inconspicuous area test first and will post a response... Having to breathe in or buy chemicals makes up for it grime fast and with! Purchased via affiliate links worked beautifully and... now the glass Thick Magic Eraser® bathroom ; Extra Thick Eraser®... Side cleans chux magic eraser surface had any problems using it on glass, tiles, bath sink... A must have in our cupboard and it works brilliantly.. i will tell to... That easily lift and remove soap scum from shower glass in or buy chemicals makes up for you of recently...