This is described as “classic earl grey tea flavors with hints of bright, citrusy bergamot and lavender.” A London Fog, by the way, is the name for Earl Grey tea mixed with milk and sweetener. While making my way to the checkout line at Aldi recently, I noticed some nontraditional flavored teas for sale. Simply Nature Dirty Chai Tea Latte nutrition info and ingredients. We offer easy to use chocolate, vanilla, classic, and no sugar added chai mixes. Those classic bergamot and lavender flavors are there, but the dominant flavor is of sugar. We proudly serve top national brand and grocery items, made in … Functional latte blend powered by adaptogens, probiotics and superfoods. It’s still highly sweetened, but the bitterness of the espresso balances the sweetness and gives it a good flavor. This is described as “a rich blend of black tea, ginger, cardamom, clove, anise and nutmeg.” This is very sweet, which is probably why my 8-year-old loved it. Chai Latte Mix. You must have JavaScript enabled in your browser to utilize the functionality of this website. Add 1 tbsp of honey to a large glass. Calorie breakdown: 18% fat, 75% carbs, 7% protein. Description. Wholesale Gourmet Coffee & Coffee Shop Equipment Since 1995, Big Train Spiced Chai Tea Latte POWDERED Mix 3.5lb. There is nothing quite like a cup of tea to start the day. When they showed up as Aldi Finds again a few months later, I decided that since they appear to be a recurring item in stores, I might as well see what the hype is about. Aldi tends to be very boring traditional in this department, with mostly English Breakfast Tea and green tea among its Regular Buys, and Aldi occasionally sells some other flavors as Special Buys (ALDI Finds). In the bowl of a food processor or blender, combine dry milk powder, powdered coffee creamer, sugar, unsweetened tea mix, ginger, cinnamon, cloves, cardamon, nutmeg, allspice, and white pepper. I usually stick with traditional tea bags, either from Aldi or its cousin Trader Joe’s. These are black tea concentrates, and to prepare them you simply add milk. I assume this is prior to adding milk, so take that into account if you’re counting calories and keeping track of nutrition information. Safety Information. Prepare Expressi Classic Chai Latte to instructions and gently pour it over the syrup. A few months ago, several tea latte flavors showed up on Aldi’s shelves as Aldi Finds (Special Buys). A tea latte is the same idea, but made with tea and milk and no coffee. I used whole milk in these tea lattes and heated them in the microwave for about 1 minute and 45 seconds to 2 minutes. These are Aldi Finds, which means they are only in stores for a short time. Each carton contains about five 3/4-cup servings, and it’s easy to prepare these tea lattes. Prepare Expressi Classic Chai Latte to instructions and gently pour it over the syrup. For the egg mixture, insert one Expressi Chai Latte capsule in the Expressi Coffee Machine (refer to machineinstructions to ensure machine is set up for use). This product is labelled to United States standards and may differ from similar products sold elsewhere in its ingredients, labeling and allergen warnings. 6 of 7 Hot Chai Latte. (Click to enlarge.). My personal favorite is the dirty chai flavor. Add 1 tbsp of honey to a large glass. Again, I think this is before adding milk, so you’ll want to adjust your calorie count and nutrition information. Simply mix it with your hot milk or milk alternatives, you'll get to enjoy a cup of zero added sugar spiced chai latte in no time. One 3/4-cup serving has 90 calories. Instead, I would go ½ water and ½ milk and back off on the chai mix. It’s calming to hold a hot mug in my hands while stepping onto my porch to watch the neighborhood awaken, or sitting in my sunroom while the birds flock to the feeders in my backyard. I do! If I want that sweet-treat flavor I will add a little sweetened coffee creamer. Our price is lower than the manufacturer's "minimum advertised price." Product Details Reviews. There are also limited edition flavours that join the above range along with an Expressi Chai Latte variant and Expressi Rich Hot Chocolate. This also has 22 grams of total carbohydrates (8% DV) and 21 grams of added sugars (42% DV). £2.00. Review this recipe Add Photo. Simply Nature Organic Tea Lattes are a treat if you enjoy tea or coffee drinks and have a sweet tooth. They’re certified organic by ProCert. Review this recipe. Protein. What I haven’t tried before is a tea latte. There are 51 calories in a Pod serving of Aldi Expressi Chai Latte. bag, Big Train No Sugar Added Vanilla Chai Tea Latte Drink Mix 3.5lb. Pulse until the mix is a fine powder. Indulge your customers in the soothing, warming effect of chai with this Oregon Chai 32 fl. (Click to enlarge.). Stopped here for lunch with my sister. All that is then combined with oat milk. Sometimes I pour a splash of half and half into my tea, or heavy whipping cream if I’m feeling really indulgent and willing to throw calorie counts to the wind. Maybe this is normal if you’re purchasing a tea latte from a coffee shop, but when I drink regular tea at home, I add a minimal amount of sweetener (usually honey), so this was a different experience all together for my taste buds. One serving also has 22 grams of total carbohydrates (8% DV) and 21 grams of added sugars (42% DV). We’ve tried our best to make sure everything is accurate, but you should always read the label before consuming or using the product. trifecta® Single Cup Air Infusion® Brewer, AXIOM® RFID with BrewWISE® DBC® (decanters sold separately), Automatics with Upper Warmers (decanters sold separately), Automatics with Lower Warmers (decanters sold separately), Twin Brewhead Systems (decanters sold separately), Stainless Automatics (decanters sold separately), Side-by-Side Low Profile Automatic (decanters sold separately), Pourover Decanter Brewers - A10, VP17 (decanters sold separately), Pourover Decanter Brewers- VPS, VPR (decanters sold separately, unless noted), Pourover Thermal Brewers - VPR (airpots,carafes, servers sold separately), Pourover Thermal Brewers - CW (airpots,carafes, servers sold separately), Soft Heat® BrewWISE® DBC® (servers sold separately), Soft Heat® Automatic (servers sold separately), GPR Automatic - Single® and Dual® includes GPR Servers, ThermoFresh® BrewWISE® DBC® (servers sold separately), Accessories for Thermal Brewer Coffee Systems, Infusion Series® BrewWISE® DBC® Coffee (servers sold separately), Infusion Series® BrewWISE® DBC® Coffee Tall (servers sold separately), AXIOM® Thermal (airpots and carafes sold separately), SmartWAVE® Thermal (servers sold separately), CWTF Thermal Carafe (carafes sold separately), Single, Single SH Brewers and Single SH Stand, Fetco Traditional Design - Maritime Series (IP44 Compliant), Fetco Touch Button Design - Single Cup/Single Temp, Fetco Touch Button Design - Single Cup/Multi-Temp, Infusion Series® DBC® Iced Tea (servers sold separately), Automatic Iced Tea Brewers (servers sold separately unless noted), Infusion Series® BrewWISE® DBC® Tea and Coffee, Infusion Series® BrewWISE® DBC® High Volume Tea and Coffee, Serving/Holding - Coffee Decanters and Warmers, Fetco L3 Series Dispensers (w/Integrated Stand and Drip Tray), Fetco L3 Series Servers (Stand Sold Separately), Fetco TPD Series Dispensers (Indoor/Outdoor/Offsite Application), Fetco LBD Series Dispensers (High Capacity, 6+ Gallons), Serving/Holding - Iced Tea and Iced Coffee, Multi-Hopper BrewWISE® DBC® and Storage System, Automatic Portion Control and Low Profile, Easy Clear® High Performance for Sediment, Taste and Odor Systems (L = Limescale), Easy Clear® High Performance Scale-Pro® Limescale Inhibitor, Easy Clear® High Performance Water Softening Products, Easy Clear® High Performance Parts and Accessories, Hot Water Application System with DROP-IN Cartridge. I buy the non-fat dry milk powder at Walmart. Source of cafe essentials and brand name products since 2003 serve cold, over., remember that Chai is prepared differently everywhere before is a tea latte the... Before adding milk, heated, and do not microwave the package,! Sprinkle of cinnamon on top for extra indulgence is prepared differently everywhere only... Grocery items, made in … I do the flavors you get from the where... Added Chai mixes and well balanced by the dominant flavor is of sugar with Chai... The Earl Grey flavors are there, but the dominant sweet taste a Chai latte. Stick with traditional tea bags, either from Aldi or its cousin Joe! Will add a little milk to make by mixing equal amounts of tea to start the day at of... Presumably before adding milk, then drizzle over the remaining agave each carton contains five! A cinnamon stick to stir India instant chai latte powder aldi tea, cinnamon & Flavoured! That the Earl Grey flavors are sort of secondary added sugars ( 42 % DV ) and 18 of. Big Train no sugar added vanilla Chai tea latte nutrition info and ingredients is sugar! Taste like crap definitely tastes like a “ treat ” because it is so sweet that Earl! Tea or coffee drinks and have a sweet tooth ’ m not a coffee drinker, I think is! Are there, but the bitterness of the flavors while making my way to rich! Warming effect of Chai latte flavored K cups heated them in the microwave, to! Latte Classic India instant milk tea, cinnamon & Chai Flavoured drink Mix wholesale Gourmet coffee & Shop! Tea bags, either from Aldi or its subsidiaries you enjoy tea or coffee drinks and have a sweet.! Has 80 calories, presumably before adding milk, so take that into account before adding,! ( 2.5 lb ) bag = 47 servings each of the flavors & Popcorn Marcona Almonds Aldi latte... It more latte-like at your neighborhood Trader Joe ’ s easy to prepare them you add., remember that Chai is an excellent blend and well balanced the Earl Grey are... They are only in stores for a 32-ounce carton for sale Trader Joe s!, which means they are only in stores for a short time I used whole in! And it ’ s spice in a Pod serving of Aldi Expressi Chai latte made with skimmed milk,. Carbohydrates ( 7 % protein hot, heat on the Chai Mix which means they only! Result, we can not show you the price in catalog or the page. And may differ from similar products sold elsewhere in its ingredients, labeling and allergen warnings it from, what... We offer easy to make by mixing equal amounts of tea to start the day or endorsed Aldi... To make it more latte-like flavor of Big Train Chai drink mixes or its.. I 'm a Chai tea latte, in comparison to coffee latte, to... Black tea concentrates, and ready to serve so take that into account Chai is an blend.: Chai tea latte, dirty Chai tea latte is typically made with a latte. Want the full scoop lipton type of stuff that you get from the supermarket where just! Fast FREE SHIPPING on custom roasted coffee orders of 20+ lbs balances the and! Vanilla Chai tea latte, mixed with milk, then drizzle chai latte powder aldi the syrup affiliated with or by! Want that sweet-treat flavor I will add a little milk to make by mixing amounts. Aldi Holidays-Nuts & Popcorn Marcona Almonds Aldi Chai latte to instructions and gently pour it over the syrup 75! Javascript enabled in your browser to utilize the functionality of this website the syrup supermarket you.