Harmony of Dissonance is not just a fine Castlevania game--it's also one of the better Game Boy Advance games to come around in a while. Juste: Yes... Lydie: Stop it, both of you! Juste: Lydie, are you all right?! google_ad_height = 90; I wanna be a sexy terminator. Maxim: ... Wh- Where am I? 1 Overview 2 Gallery The Castle Treasury has fog in several places but not in the volcano fields background or the crystal cave. You mean the bad ending as in Juste couldn't save anyone? You don't have to say anything more. Juste: Wha- What do you speak of? Maxim: Actually, Lydie... Juste: ?! Don't get started. You're late. (Normally Maxim's Ring is required for good ending.) We'll figure it all out after we've rested. Here, have it! //-->. /* 728x90, created 10/13/10 */ It’s far easier than its predecessor and has a really poor soundtrack, for two. With his friends dead, Juste wonders what he'll do. Even though he's the only one which is fought as a boss, he's also the weakest. Juste: Calm down... you must have just had a bad dream. Note: This game is also titled Castlevania: White Night Concerto. It’s far easier than its predecessor and has a really poor soundtrack, for two. Evil Maxim: But if I die, he will perish as well. I will enjoy destroying you. Juste: It's all behind us now. But compared to the training we had... this is nothing. While the plot is similar to Rondo of Blood and it uses many of that game's graphics, it features a different art style, redesigned levels, and altered gameplay elements (such as having only two alternate levels and Maria as a non-playable character). Harmony of Dissonance occurs in the fictional universe of the Castlevania series; the premise of the series centers on the eternal conflict between the vampire hunters of the Belmont clan and the immortal vampire Dracula. The two buddies joke around with each other while Lydie scolds them. For Castlevania: Harmony of Dissonance on the Game Boy Advance, GameFAQs has 12 cheat codes and secrets. Harmony Weirdness Thanks to the Harmony of Dissonance site for the use of some of these pictures. By the way, the achievement for "200%" no one thought to add, and this is … You kill Maxim but Lydie survives, that's about all I know from the ending scene visually without being able … It's been a while, hasn't it, since the three of us got together. Has anyone figured out the "secret" about the Fire Book and the Dagger? We just got together! Why can I not I free myself from you? The best place to get cheats, codes, cheat codes, hints, tips, tricks, and secrets for the Game Boy Advance (GBA). Evil Maxim: So this is goodbye... With that cursed strength of yours, you'd better hunt down Dracula eternally. It doesn't improve stats at all and Juste starts out the game with it. Maxim: No, I want to... -Castlevania II Simon's Quest- Good ending: Beat Dracula with a small number of continues and in under eight hours. If you defeat Maxim in Castle A, you'll get the "not quite bad" ending, where you save Lydie, but Maxim is killed. You're browsing the GameFAQs Message Boards as a guest. Harmony Weirdness Thanks to the Harmony of Dissonance site for the use of some of these pictures. Thank you. I'm not saying that this is difficult, just boring. Castlevania: Harmony of Dissonance Cheats Castlevania: Harmony of Dissonance cheats, Easter Eggs, and Codes for GBA. The Living Armor is the first armored knight that Juste faces during the game. Juste: Maxim!!! Does anybody know where to find a Cross in one of the candles? Lydie: Huh? Juste: It's looks as if Lydie's coming to... Dracula Wraith: Argggh!! Indeed, Maxim would have agreed with you... google_ad_width = 728; What about Lydie?! 2) MAXIM mode, 198.3% map. Dracula Wraith: Ok, let us begin then. I cannot take your life. If you defeat Maxim in Castle B, you'll get the worst ending, where Juste is teleported outside the castle. OH! Juste: You heard the lady. Did you save her? Juste: She hasn't revived, but the bite marks on her neck disappeared when Dracula was vanquished. Juste: Lydie!! You're stronger than this!! Feel your neck. Sexy will never die. Juste: That sounds good... Let's go home, Lydie! Added some extra text for the Castlevania: Bloodlines for the Genesis from drpica. I... Maxim: Yes... Back to Top Two years later, Maxim returned from his training expedition, badly wounded and with startling news: a childhood friend of Just… EMBED (for wordpress.com hosted blogs and archive.org item tags) ?! I don't believe you could have taken all that he was! Castlevania: Harmony of Dissonance - Final Boss & Good Ending Juste: Remember, Maxim!! Version 0.9 Added the Commodore-64 Castlevania ending and you have to beat Graham whill having the Flame Demon (red), Succubus (yellow), Giant Bat (blue) equiped. ].gba Branch: Emulator: VBA-rr v23.6 Movie length: 04:58.45 FrameCount: 17826 Re-record count: 39738 She's regained some color. Play as Maxim Kischine Enter "MAXIM" as a name after completing the … Juste: Maxim! What on earth should I do with myself now...? Evil Maxim: Why!? The Bad Ending. 3 Juste: Damn it all! If Juste finds every furniture item and puts them all into place, Lydie will lean on his shoulder and cling to his arm during the ending, revealing there may be a … Harmony of Dissonance is not just a fine Castlevania game--it's also one of the better Game Boy Advance games to come around in a while. Evil Maxim: Welcome to the party, Juste. Evil Maxim: Maxim? Maxim: ... All right... Maxim: Yes, but actually... Dracula Wraith: I will now fade from this world... but I find some pleasure in this... with the cursed powers of yours, destiny calls you to hunt for all eternity. Juste: She's lost consciousness. There's nothing there... Huh, it was just a dream. Lydie: ... Uhh... Ooh... Juste finds Maxim in the heart of the castle, and it appears that … Juste finds Maxim in the heart of the castle, and it appears that his good friend has rescued Lydie. For Castlevania: Harmony of Dissonance on the Game Boy Advance, a GameFAQs message board topic titled "Does anyone know how to get the good ending?". Juste: Vile spawn of Maxim: You are not worthy of being my opponent. And I owe it all to that woman. For Castlevania: Harmony of Dissonance on the Game Boy Advance, GameFAQs has 12 save games. Lydie helps Juste on his quest in Castlevania: Harmony of Dissonance and ends up captured by Maxim after he turns evil. Maxim: J- Juste, it's you... Console: Game Boy Advance Game name: Castlevania: Harmony of Dissonance Game version: USA ROM filename: Castlevania - Harmony of Dissonance (U) [! Oh, his spirit no longer lives in me. Isn't it best we leave it at that? Where's Maxim? Set fifty years after Simon Belmont vanquished Dracula's curse, Harmony of Dissonance focuses on his grandson Juste Belmont and his quest to rescue a kidnapped childhood friend. One day, Maxim went on a training expedition and was not heard from again until two years later, when he appeared out of nowhere and bearing several injuries, delivering these terrible news: Lydie Erlanger, Juste's and Maxim's childhood mutual friend, was kidnapped and was being held at a location only Maxim knew. Game specific information Castlevania: Harmony of Dissonance Obtain the "Good Ending" of the game (find all relics, wear both JB's and MK's Bracelets when defeating Maxim, and defeat Dracula Wraith 's second form). Do not underestimate the power of my bloodline!! Does anyone know how to get the good ending. Castlevania Games - Harmony of Dissonance - HoD Endings. Evil Maxim: Wh- Why do you still live within me?! Juste: It looks like you're coming to... MK's Bracelet is a special bracelet given to Juste by Maxim Kischine as a memento. No mercy for you. Juste: What did you just say!? I couldn't even protect the ones I love. Game specific information Castlevania: Harmony of Dissonance Obtain the "Good Ending" of the game (find all relics, wear both JB's and MK's Bracelets when defeating Maxim, and defeat Dracula Wraith's second form).The Sound Mode option will then become available on the title screen menu. You've come back! Near the end of the game, and after Juste has dealt the last blow to Maxim at the Castle Treasury (Castle B), he must wear both MK's and JB's Bracelets to make Maxim snap out of his trance and make Dracula Wraith finally appear, allowing Juste to destroy him once … © 2020 GAMESPOT, A RED VENTURES COMPANY. After good ending's flag and the three bosses' flags are set, save and reset the game and head to final boss room. Then the castle crumbles, with Lydie and Maxim still insides. Evil Maxim: Then, I'll make you kill me... Defend yourself! "I am sexy minority. Lydie: Huh, Juste... What am I doing here? our partners use cookies to personalize your experience, to show you ads based on your interests, and for measurement and analytics purposes. You should finish what you start... Maxim will give it to Juste when he's himself again at the Sky Walkway (Castle A, in the same room where he fought Shadow in Castle B). Please forgive me... How to Castle treasury Castle B rock secret room? Castlevania: Harmony of Dissonance at IGN: walkthroughs, items, maps, video tips, and strategies There are three different endings to the game. Lydie: What...? I can't... Maxim: ... Castlevania: Dracula X was developed for the Super Nintendo Entertainment System. A movie of the video game "Castlevania: Harmony of Dissonance" for the GBA (Game Boy Advance), created by "刘容僖 (hellagels)". Keep quiet. Juste: Take it if you can... Do not underestimate the power of a Belmont... This TAS video (Tool-assisted speedrun) demonstrates how to complete the game in a record time of "20:19 Juste: ... Castlevania: Harmony of Dissonance[a] is a platform-adventure video game developed and published by Konami for the Game Boy Advance. From DrexielEXE (04/04/2020; 64KB) 1) NOMAGIC mode, 200% map, lvl53, full encyclopedia, all equips, items and relics. Juste: Come on, Maxim. Nothing happened! Sep 18, 2002 5:24pm Player Reviews Maxim: I wanted to free you from your cursed fate... Lydie: Cut it out, you two! Castlevania: Harmony of Dissonance is a really fun game, but has some flaws. Damn! Lydie: I'll hear your stories at home. Lydie: ... Oh, Ooh... Script for dialogue found in Castlevania: Harmony of Dissonance. Juste: Stop! If you beat Maxim in Castle B with the Maxim and Juste Bracelets equipped, then both Lydie and the non-possessed Maxim are saved when you transported outside of the castle. For Castlevania: Aria of Sorrow on the Game Boy Advance, a GameFAQs Q&A question titled "Endings?". Harmony of Dissonance has multiple endings: Three for Juste, each ranging from bad to good; one for Maxim when you play through the regular game after unlocking him; and one for Simon Belmont that's confined to his secret appearance in the game's unlockable "Boss Rush" mode. A movie of the video game "Castlevania: Harmony of Dissonance" for the GBA (Game Boy Advance), created by "McBobX". The Sound Mode option will then become available on the title screen menu. Maxim: Because I choose not to free you. I'm sure you're exhausted, so let's talk after we get home! I failed as a Vampire Hunter! I, who wield the powers of Count Dracula... Endings of Harmony of Dissonance. ALL RIGHTS RESERVED. Maxim: Aaaaaah!! Castlevania: Harmony of Dissonance released on Jun 06, 2002 by Konami Computer Entertainment Tokyo, Konami You must be logged in to access rating features Avg. Since many who played HoD are not aware that collecting all of the furniture and arranging it in the empty room affects the game's best ending, I thought I'd upload a video of it. Lydie: Juste... it's all right. Juste: Shhh! Version 0.9 Added the google_ad_client = "pub-5230184257141993"; Dracula Wraith: So- So this is the power of Belmont... Juste: ... Maxim is... arghh... Two years prior to the game's beginning, Maxim Kischine left on a training expedition in order to cope with his self doubt after Juste Belmont was chosen over him to receive the legendary whip of the Belmont Clan, the Vampire Killer. Plot Castlevania: Harmony of Dissonance is chronologically set 50 years after Castlevania II: Simon's Quest and 44 years before Castlevania: Rondo of Blood. Maxim: Aaargh... Tha- That bracelet... You wore it for me... Added some extra text for the Castlevania: Bloodlines for the Genesis from drpica. If you did not already know, developer ArtPlay is formed by Mr Koji Igarashi, a games industry veteran who worked under Konami for many iconic Castlevania titles such as Castlevania: Symphony of the Night, Castlevania: Harmony of Dissonance, and Castlevania: Harmony of Despair. Added the full Castlevania: Harmony of Dissonance ending and a link to the screenshots for the Game Boy Advance. Ultimately I couldn't save Lydie or Maxim. With his friends dead, Juste wonders what he'll do. Juste! But I think we made it here in time! Maxim: I can't hold on any longer. So you already collected all of Dracula's remains? Lydie's fate Lydie helps Juste on his quest in Castlevania: Harmony of Dissonance and ends up captured by Maxim after he turns evil. Get the Medium Ending: To get the semi good ending kill Maxim in Castle A (blue map). The Living Armor is a boss in Castlevania: Harmony of Dissonance. Forums / Castlevania series / Castlevania: Harmony of Dissonance / Juste Run BlkTh0rn BlkTh0rn Texas, USA BlkTh0rn BlkTh0rn 8 Jul 2017, 18:34 Hey All, Just getting into speed running and was looking to do a Juste any% run. Even though he's the only one which is fought as a boss, he's also the weakest. Adding achievements to your favourite retro games since 2012 I'm not saying that this is difficult, just boring. NO! Lydie: At any rate, let's go home. Castlevania: Harmony of Dissonance is chronologically set 50 years after Castlevania II: Simon's Quest and 44 years before Castlevania: Rondo of Blood. It's just a matter of time before she wakes up. The Castle Treasury is a location in Castlevania: Harmony of Dissonance. Belonging to Konami's Castlevania video game series, it is the second installment of the series on the Game Boy Advance. Juste: Maxim was stronger than you are. Maxim trained alongside Juste and was beaten by him at every competition they had when they competed for the Vampire Killer. I think... that I... was bitten by Maxim... I've reached my limit... I- I beg you... Take my life. By Greg Kasavin on September 19, 2002 at 3:06PM PDT As a whole, it's obviously not quite the same as Symphony of the Night, but it's still damn good. Listen to Castlevania: Circle of the Moon & Castlevania: Harmony of Dissonance (Original Soundtrack) now. This TAS video (Tool-assisted speedrun) demonstrates how to complete the game in a record time of "20:19.84", using tricks and exploiting Coil your whip and explore Dracula's Castle in Castlevania: Harmony of Dissonance. Two years prior to the game's beginning, Maxim Kischine left on a training expedition in order to cope with his self doubt after Juste Belmont was chosen over him to receive the legendary whip of the Belmont Clan, the Vampire Killer. google_ad_slot = "5811832021"; Juste: Yes, Maxim. Juste: You used your own strength to force him out of you. During his training expediti… Maxim! Maxim! For Castlevania: Harmony of Dissonance on the Game Boy Advance, GameFAQs has 12 cheat codes and secrets. Maxim: Thank you, Juste... For I did truly desire to be felled by your hand... Look at all the strength she's given me. Coil your whip and explore Dracula's Castle in Castlevania: Harmony of Dissonance. If you defeat Maxim in Castle B, you'll get the worst ending, where Juste is teleported outside the castle. Castlevania: Harmony of Dissonance is a really fun game, but has some flaws. then go beat chaos ( go back to the floting 1 Description 2 Strategy 3 Enemy Data 4 Gallery 5 See also 6 External links The Living Armor is the first armored knight that Juste faces during the game. Good Ending To get this ending, you must defeat Maxim in Castle B after having equipped the MK and JB bracelets. The first ending is gotten for defeating Maxim in Castle A. Dialogue Data: Harmony of Dissonance () Image / Participants Transcript Information Introduction Narrator: Fifty years have passed since Simon Belmont vanquished the curse of Dracula. Then the castle crumbles, with Lydie and Maxim still insides. Lydie: ... Until then, let's talk about other things. Juste: Yes, it has... Thanks once again to ReyVGM of the Video Game Museum for these ending pictures. Finish me off!! Lydie: I have no idea about what happened between the two of you... but you mustn't blame yourself. ending, you must defeat Maxim in the heart of Castle B without having the JB and MK bracelets equipped. Maxim: Take care of Lydie, will you... By the way, the achievement for "200%" no one thought to add, and this is one of the goals of the game. I can’t hate on the game, I did have a good time, but by the end I was Evil Maxim: Who needs mercy? Maxim: No, that's not right! It acts as the central hub of the castle and connects to many other areas on both the eastern and western wings of the structure. Objective/Overview While creating Harmony of Dissonance, KCET was so sure of its success that the production of the division's next title was already ongoing. Lydie: Have we... been saved? Juste: Dammit! Maxim, is that you? This glitch will let you, with proper timing, get to some ledges that are just out of your reach. How do i break walls where the Crushing Stone doesn't work? Blaming yourself is the same as blaming him. There's no need to speak of anything else... JB's Bracelet is the bracelet Juste has always worn and is quite attached to. Dracula Wraith: Hmmph, I'm not stable, but your blood will once again make me whole. You've still managed to hold onto your true self. Evil Maxim: As long as I have this power, I have no need for this body! Added the full Castlevania: Harmony of Dissonance ending and a link to the screenshots for the Game Boy Advance. Juste: That's enough. A movie of the video game "Castlevania: Harmony of Dissonance" for the GBA (Game Boy Advance), created by "McBobX". Maxim: Am I alive...? Harmony of Dissonance provides examples of: Absurdly High Level Cap: The level maxes out at 99, though that's far more than required. Maxim: Hey, tell here the truth... I'm too late. Lydie: Hee hee. If Juste finds every furniture item and puts them all into place, Lydie will lean on his shoulder and cling to his arm during the ending, revealing there may be … Being the second boss in the game, it's really not a hard battle, although the hulking knight is quite strong and his giant scimitar can easily kill Juste in just a few swings. Since all three boss fights' flags are set, no boss fight happens there, and the movie ends after dialog. Equipping it will open the magically locked door located on the path above, giving the player access to the Castle Top Floor. You play as Juste, a blood relative of the Belmont family, searching for relics inside Dracula's Castle. Harmony of Dissonance has taken a tremendous leap in the right direction - the graphics are not only brighter, but more varied. I can’t hate on the game, I did have a good time, but by the end I was feeling a bit ran down, especially backtracking across two near-identical castles. Also, have fun grinding on bats after level 53, considering you get 1 EXP from everything respawnable after reaching it (and that still applies to bosses after Lv. Juste: Maxim, you've come back to us... This was the only thing he remembered. I thought you were dead!! Privacy PolicyCookie SettingsDo Not Sell My InformationReport Ad. Juste: I told you so. AH~~~~~!". Thanks once again to ReyVGM of the Video Game Museum for these ending pictures. - Best ending - Uses warps - Uses a game restart sequence - Heavy glitch abuse - Genre: Action - Genre: Platform - Genre: RPG In Castlevania: Harmony of Dissonance, the Belmont clan must again rise to the challenge: Dracula's castle is in disarray and is in serious need of an interior decorator! Everyone's been saved, so there's nothing more to say. If you haven't done that, then do so, but if you have, then all you need to do is put on the JB and MK bracelets. This TAS video (Tool-assisted speedrun) demonstrates how to complete the game in a record time of "13:45.57", using tricks and [ Castlevania II Simon's Quest ] 1748 [ Castlevania: Harmony of Dissonance ] 1792 ... his brave actions in facing his destiny meant yet another confrontation between good and evil. The second and third endings require the remains of Dracula to open the hatch leading to the final battle.