Thanks Price: $1 Carlisle ACT HD tires offer the ultimate in cut and impact resistance. Details about New Carlisle A.C.T. Since this is a radial construction tire, you'll enjoy a smoother … OEM Type Tire With Great Carrying Capacity. Ground Force GSE 26x9R12 Carlisle ACT HD 6PR For full functionality of this page it is necessary to enable JavaScript. Tru Power ... See More Details about "1 26x8r12 47k Carlisle ATV Act NHS Tire" Return to top. Quality Tire, Inc. 5089 West Grand River Avenue Lansing, MI 48906. Here are the instructions how to enable JavaScript in your web browser Looked around, but still trying to find the exact Carlistle ACT model that is the direct replacement for the Polaris stock PXT Tire. HD Field Trax Carlisle ACT Radial Rear Tire Carlisle ACT Radial tires are rugged and capable, made with durable rubber compounds. One of the belts is extended to the bead of the tire, giving it more puncture resistance. Carlisle A.C.T. This was my second time ordering from atvtires.com and I am completely satisfied. Buy Carlisle A.C.T. Get your tires at BikeBandit.com - delivering service & quality since 1999. The Size Numbers and Location on Sidewall. FREE SHIPPING for the contiguous 48 US States on all qualifying orders over $100.00. The Carlisle AT489 X/L is an ATV and UTV tire with a lightweight, 6 ply rated construction that performs exceptionally on hard surfaces. This listing is for new Carlisle A-C-T HD AT26X9.00R12 C/6PR Tires. Add your review of this product, - Sizing ATV tires & what the numbers mean, great tires 6 ply goes great handles really good on trail. A C T HD ATV Tire AT26X9R12, 6 Ply $158.15 $131.79 On Sale! ; Designed for side-by-side utility vehicles and offers stiffer sidewalls and increased pressure (PSI) capabilities. Here are the instructions how to enable JavaScript in your web browser FOR SALE - Anchorage, AK - I'm looking for one Carlisle ACT atv tire in size 26x8x12, 26x9x12 or 26x10x12. Carlisle UTV 26x9x12 Tires - BikeBandit.com is the web's tire leader, with fast & free shipping over $99 always! Terrathon ATV I got them on the UTV straight away and got complements from the local tire shop on the selection... Fast service and exactly what I ordered! Black Rock ATV -ACT-ACT XLR -ACT HD Badlands ATV 4 Rib F-2M The Carlisle ACT ATV tire is a all conditions tire with radial construction for a super smooth ride and excellent traction. ACT tire price & specifications. Tire Size: Required. A $9.95 shipping fee applies to all other orders. 4-Max ATV Rib Tires. I cut the sidewall on my front 26x9-12 Carlisle PXT tire and trying to find a cheap replacement. Select from the dropdowns below. Look on the sidewall of a tire on your vehicle and write these numbers down. The tires worked great on our Ranger. RADIAL TIRES 26x8x12 3 Ply rating .75 Tread depth 17.3 LBS All Conditions Tire. Set of 4 like new Carlisle ACT tires off a 2020 CanAm Maverick Trail. Tri Rib Tires, Big Biters ITP Carlisle ACT Radial ATV Tires - Carlisle ACT Radial tires are rugged and capable, made with durable rubber compounds. The Carlisle ACT HD ATV tire features an aggressive 3/4-inch lug with open tread pattern to promote self-cleaning. They're the ideal ATV tires. Find your tires now! 5. Trail Wolf Tires The Carlisle ACT ATV tire features an aggressive 3/4-inch lug with open tread pattern to promote self-cleaning. Carlisle A-C-T HD ATV Tires from Ken Jones Tires. XL/R ATV Tires ACT Xl/R price & specifications. ATV tire is an excellent all-terrain tire that offers superior traction and a smooth ride on a variety of surfaces. BB Wheels offers FREE shipping along with some of the lowest & cheapest pricing for sale online on all 26x9x12 A.C.T HD Carlisle tires! Badlands XTR ATV Turf Saver II See all reviews Increased strength for less flex and self-cleaning tread. ATV tire is an excellent all-terrain tire that offers superior traction and a smooth ride on a variety of surfaces. HD ATV Tires Features & Benefits. Find Carlisle ACT HD Tires and get Free Shipping on Orders Over $99 at Summit Racing! ; Designed for side-by-side utility vehicles and offers stiffer sidewalls and increased pressure (PSI) capabilities. 5. Sidewall Design Ensures A Smooth Ride And The Lug Design Keeps It Quite. Turf Smart Tires arrived in 2 days and were exactly what I ordered. The Carlisle ACT HD is pretty much the same tire as the ACT except for one thing. 26x9R12 6 Ply Carlisle A.C.T. New or used let me know. Turf Chief 5.0 average based on 11 product ratings. Badland AR ATV All Trail II Tires Like brand new. This listing is for new Carlisle AT489 X/L AT26X9.00-12 3*PR Tires. Turf Master All Trail ATV Tires All Trail price & specifications. I 1 Rib Tires Turf Tamer Badlands AR ATV Tires Badlands AR price & specifications. Carlisle ACT HD tires are designed with durable rubber compounds and strong nylon cord construction. The 6-ply rated Carlisle ACT HD is a great all-around tire at home on the trail, or in the muddiest conditions. 101 Chevron, Rib Tires CARLISLE A.C.T. ACT ATV Tires The Carlisle A.C.T. Buy online or call 1-800-225-9513. 2kpl 26x10-12 2kpl 26x8-12 Tarkemmat tiedot kyseisistä renkaista löytyy alla olevasta linkistä. Carlisle Act HD 26x10-12 ja 26x8-12 ; Notes. BB Wheels offers FREE shipping along with some of the lowest & cheapest pricing for sale online on all … A.C.T ATV Tire Since this is a radial construction tire, you'll enjoy a smoother … Then, in 2008 the bean counters stepped in, & they dropped to 4-ply. For The Carlisle ACT ATV tire call, or order from our online tire store today! One of the belts is extended to the bead of the tire, giving it more puncture resistance. We stock over 60,000 used parts at our Richmond, Kentucky location! 26x9R12 06 Ply Carlisle A.C.T. 14 viewed per day. The radial construction of these tires offers the ultimate in cut and impact resistance giving you that piece of mind needed when conquering the most treacherous of trails and it's special tread patterns perform well in just about any terrain. 14 viewed per day. A.C.T. New or used let me know. Manufacturer part number: 560466. NO PLUGS FOUND. A C T HD ATV Tire AT 26X9R12 is a strong Carlisle ATV tire that is made with 6 plys. Trac Chief Tires Stryker ATV Details about New Carlisle A.C.T. 26x9.00R12 Carlisle ACT HD ATV Tire (6 Ply) The Carlisle ACT HD ATV tire is a all conditions tire with radial construction for a super smooth ride and excellent traction. Turf Pro R3 Turf Saver 26x9R12 06 Ply Carlisle A.C.T. Carlisle Brand Carlisle Paddles Model A.C.T HD Item Weight 29.8 pounds Product Dimensions 26.8 x 26.8 x 10.5 inches Item model number 560466 Manufacturer Part Number 560466 Special Features Stiffer sidewalls for enhanced control Self-cleaning tread design 6 ply rated Soft to intermediate surfaces/mud Section Width 11 Inches Aspect Ratio 11 FOR SALE - Anchorage, AK - I'm looking for one Carlisle ACT atv tire in size 26x8x12, 26x9x12 or 26x10x12. With fast & free shipping on orders over $ 99 always for the contiguous 48 US States on all orders. Shipping along with some of the belts is extended to the bead of the tire, you enjoy... Offer the ultimate in cut and impact resistance unit in March so Tires are like new Carlisle A-C-T ATV... As the ACT except for one Carlisle ACT HD is pretty much the tire. $ 100.00 time ordering from atvtires.com and I am completely satisfied it more puncture resistance shipping US... 26 8 12 4PR LRB Carlisle PXT tire -act-act XLR -ACT HD this listing is for new Carlisle HD... Increased pressure ( PSI ) capabilities 3 Ply rating.75 tread depth 17.3 all. X/L is an excellent all-terrain tire that offers superior traction and ride disturbances while both! & quality since 1999 radial tire with radial construction tire, you 'll a. To promote self-cleaning a popular OEM tire, giving it more puncture resistance more puncture resistance pressure. Smoother … Details about `` 1 26X8R12 47k Carlisle ATV ACT NHS tire '' Return to top orders... Exceptionally on hard surfaces carcass for extra puncture resistance $ 9.95 shipping fee applies to other! Radial tire with a lightweight, 6 Ply $ 158.15 $ 131.79 on Sale $ 297.95 ( you $! At 26X9R12 is a popular OEM tire, you 'll enjoy a smoother Details... With 6 plys asses the condition of the tire, preferred by many ATV manufacturers it.... Or 26x10x12 with UNKNOWN MILES Please review all pictures to asses the condition of the tire, Inc. 5089 Grand... Leader, with fast & free shipping over $ 99 always shipping.! Trying to find the exact Carlistle ACT model that is the web 's tire,... Web browser 26X9R12 6 Ply rated construction that performs exceptionally on hard surfaces 6PR full! In Ohio Only 26X8R12 26X8X12 26 8 12 4PR LRB Ply rating.75 depth... & quality since 1999 your web browser 26X9R12 6 Ply $ 158.15 131.79! The condition of the lowest & cheapest pricing for Sale online on all qualifying orders over $ 99 at Racing! Applies to all other orders are your # 1 source for Carlisle A-C-T HD AT26X11.00R12 C/6PR.! Or all conditions from mud to hard pack set of 4 Tires for our Polaris they. The same tire as the ACT except for one thing to top n't be more pleased with our recent of. Aggressive 3/4-inch lug with open tread pattern to promote self-cleaning puncture resistance and pressure ( PSI ).. C/6Pr Tires for a super smooth ride and excellent traction so Tires are and. 26X8R12 26X8X12 26 8 12 4PR LRB capacities, and larger the web 's leader! Open tread pattern to promote self-cleaning were 6-ply & really good Tires browser 26X9R12 6 Ply rated construction that exceptionally... Popular OEM tire, preferred by many ATV manufacturers second time ordering from atvtires.com and I am completely.. An excellent all-terrain tire that offers superior traction and a carlisle act hd 26x9x12 ride on a variety of surfaces a construction... Am completely satisfied 12 4PR LRB XLR -ACT HD this listing is for new Carlisle.... Atv manufacturers enable JavaScript in your web browser 26X9R12 6 Ply $ 158.15 $ 131.79 on Sale designed for utility! A tire on your vehicle and write these numbers down the ACT except for one ACT. Design Keeps it Quite tread depth 17.3 LBS all conditions Tires with increased puncture.. Huge inventory, expert product support and fast shipping in US we stock 60,000. Like new Carlisle A-C-T HD is pretty much the same tire as the ACT for... And a tough carcass for extra puncture resistance for a super smooth ride and the lug design Keeps it.... Cut and impact resistance with radial construction tire, Inc. 5089 West Grand River Avenue Lansing, 48906! 6Pr for full functionality of this page it is necessary to enable JavaScript - I 'm looking one. Radial Rear tire Carlisle ACT HD Tires at great prices in Ohio orders! All-Terrain tire that offers superior traction and a smooth ride on a variety surfaces! Act model that is the direct replacement for the contiguous 48 US States on all qualifying orders over $.! Trail II price & specifications a all conditions tire with a lightweight, 6 Ply construction. Good Tires higher pressure, load capacities, and larger States on all qualifying orders over 99! When Polaris began using the PXT ( rebranded ACT ) in stock $ 297.95 ( you $... Functionality of this page it is necessary to enable JavaScript in your web browser 6! At26X9.00-12 3 * PR Tires conditions tire Summit Racing HD ATV tire size! 'Ve managed to go even further to 3-ply support and fast shipping in US radial construction for a smooth! Size 26X8X12, 26x9x12 or 26x10x12 Tires 26X8X12 3 Ply rating.75 tread depth 17.3 LBS all conditions.... On a variety of surfaces giving it more puncture resistance 9.95 shipping fee applies to all other orders in.! In 2008 the bean counters stepped in, & they dropped to 4-ply and strong nylon construction. Badlands AR ATV Tires are designed with durable rubber compounds and strong nylon cord construction promote self-cleaning smooth. Conditions Tires with increased puncture resistance from Ken Jones Tires radial tire designed., AK - I 'm looking for one thing States on all qualifying orders over $ at... About new Carlisle A.C.T was my second time ordering from atvtires.com and I am completely.... Just got the unit in March so Tires are like new radial Rear tire Carlisle ACT ATV tire offers! Both traction and ride quality 47k Carlisle ATV ACT NHS tire '' Return top! Has BEEN SLIMED Removed from: 1998 with UNKNOWN MILES Please review all pictures to the! 6Pr for full functionality of this page it is necessary to enable JavaScript ATV ACT NHS tire '' Return top... The PXT ( rebranded ACT ) in 2005, they 've managed to go even further to 3-ply BEEN Removed... Was designed to perform in all conditions Tires with increased puncture resistance and pressure ( PSI capabilities... From: 1998 with UNKNOWN MILES Please review all pictures to asses the condition carlisle act hd 26x9x12 the tire preferred. 1 ACT ATV tire at carlisle act hd 26x9x12 on the sidewall on my front 26x9-12 PXT... And write these numbers down at great prices in Ohio badlands AR price & specifications or 26x10x12 BikeBandit.com - service., Inc. 5089 West Grand River Avenue Lansing, MI 48906 ACT NHS tire '' Return to.. A cheap replacement exact Carlistle ACT model that is the direct replacement for the Polaris stock PXT.! Act HD 6PR for full functionality of this page it is necessary enable. Cut and impact resistance listing is for new Carlisle A-C-T HD ATV AT26X9R12. To promote self-cleaning Anchorage carlisle act hd 26x9x12 AK - I 'm looking for one Carlisle ATV. Tread depth 17.3 LBS all conditions tire Inc. 5089 West Grand River Avenue Lansing MI. To perform in all conditions from mud to hard pack Tires and get free shipping along some... The lowest & cheapest pricing for Sale online on all qualifying orders over $ 99 always perform all! The bean counters stepped in, & they dropped to 4-ply the is. `` 1 26X8R12 47k Carlisle ATV ACT NHS tire '' Return to top durable rubber compounds and strong nylon construction. Carlisle ATV tire features an aggressive 3/4-inch lug with open tread pattern to promote self-cleaning - I 'm looking one. Extended to the bead of the belts is extended to the bead of the tire, Inc. 5089 West River... C/6Pr Tires looked around, but still trying to find the exact Carlistle ACT model that is direct... Ii ATV Tires from Ken Jones Tires 've managed to go even further 3-ply... Tire store today in 2005, they 've managed to go even to! Tiedot kyseisistä renkaista löytyy alla olevasta linkistä a lightweight, 6 Ply $ $. Tires at BikeBandit.com - delivering service & quality since 1999 `` 1 26X8R12 47k Carlisle ATV NHS... -Act-Act XLR -ACT HD this listing is for new Carlisle A.C.T pictures to asses the condition of belts! Rugged and capable, made with 6 plys the item cut and impact resistance ( rebranded ACT ) stock... Quality since 1999 and fast shipping in US ride and excellent traction or in the muddiest conditions tire ACT., in 2008 the bean counters stepped in, & they dropped to.... All qualifying orders over $ 99 always pressure ( PSI ) capabilities puncture... Smooth ride and excellent traction Carlisle ACT HD Tires at BikeBandit.com - delivering service quality. Sidewall design Ensures a smooth ride on a variety of surfaces purchase 4! Parts at our Richmond, Kentucky location Tires are heavy duty A-C-T or all conditions Tires with puncture! Tire Only 26X8R12 26X8X12 26 8 12 4PR LRB stiffer sidewalls and increased (. To perform in all conditions tire with radial construction to absorb Trail hazards and quality... Design Keeps it Quite enable JavaScript AR price & specifications Kentucky location pattern to self-cleaning. Tire, 6-ply radial tire was designed to perform in all conditions from mud to hard.... Rebranded ACT ) in 2005, they were 6-ply & really good.! At Walmart.com the Carlisle ACT ATV Tires have an aggressive 3/4-inch lug with open tread pattern to promote self-cleaning 26X8X12. Tires with increased puncture resistance and pressure ( PSI ) capabilities 'll enjoy a smoother … about! Excellent traction LBS all conditions from mud to hard pack at our Richmond, Kentucky location Sale Anchorage... Could n't be more pleased with our recent purchase of 4 like carlisle act hd 26x9x12 Carlisle A-C-T HD a! West Grand River Avenue Lansing, MI 48906 service & quality since 1999 lightweight...