I hate her. He also walked the ramps for many renowned fashion designers like Manish Malhotra. He also won the title Rubaru Mister International India 2018 and represents India at the Mister Internationa in 2019. . Balaji Murugadoss confronts Gabriella Charlton for her actions during the task. In 2020, he participated in the television reality show Bigg Boss Tamil 4 hosted by Kamal Haasan. His nickname is Bala Krish, and mostly known by this name in the industry. All the best in your future, Bala brother Balaji Murugadoss (L) was told to behave. Your the title winner this season……. Your are a hard-working. U r the winner . I like ur attitudemass katunga bro. You say your opinion in everything. Naan ungaloda big fan… He did his schoolings in Karthigeyan Matriculation Higher Secondary School, Chennai and Completed his higher studies at SRM University, Chennai. Balaji Murugadoss Wiki/Biography. Happy birthday to you Balaji(son) Get Latest Balaji Murugadoss movie related news & gossips news in english & .. Kamal Haasan called the November 7 episode of Bigg Boss Tamil Season 4 a special one in his life. He was born and brought up in Chennai, Tamilnadu. Balaji participated in Mr. India 2017 and bagged the Mr. Balaji Murugadoss is the part of Bigg Boss Tamil 4 read Balaji Murugadoss biography wiki age family height girlfriend Big Boss Bala career Instagram & more Definitely, we want to see u in the finals .we will always support u. Balaji Murugadoss aka Bala is an Indian actor, model, beauty pageant titleholder, and entrepreneur. My name is najee, Hi Anna after coming back from bigg boss.please reply me anna, Ungalukagatha na big boss eh pakra. Balaji Murugadoss is an Indian actor, fashion model and entrepreneur who represents India at international modeling events and beauty pageants. Hi , Balag u look like a great man so proud of you keep going and do ur best congratulations to you, Hi bro ….. I’m proud of you … Because we have the same family story, Hai bro . i like ur attitude and character and one more thing my fav also briyani and black colour i support u 2 win and keep rocking, neega eppo etha parthalum pls reply pannuga i am waiting for a beautiful moments reply pannama vittutathinga, Hi Balaji.l’m from Sri Lankan.your look so cute and handsome.l’m biggest fan of you.l like your attitude and kindness.you are really true to everyone.keep going to way you do.actually now also Rock on the show.i wish all the best for you future.❤️❤️ I never forget get you IAM always big fan of your.all the best.your are the winner ❤️❤️❤️. Best of luck And I’m biggest fan of your. His stints and strategies inside the house have been getting huge appreciation and it … Attitude kingBala anna…..your looking very cute annawell play….. Best of luck anna……. wish you the best! Balaji Murugadoss started his career as a fashion model in the glamour industry. Story first published: Thursday, December 3, 2020, 23:20 [IST] Other articles published on Dec 3, 2020 You are doing great in this BBH4, keep going and hope you will win the title this year Hi, Bala you doing very well. Based on our research the birthday is on 2-Dec-95. It is broadcast on the channel throughout the week at 9:30PM, and available for streaming on Disney+ Hotstar.. You are so friendly. , He is arrogant and he Just Build body and not in brain…His brain still not grow, I’m a big fan of yours bala anna His father is a Chennai based businessman and his mother is a housewife. Bigg Boss Tamil 4: Aari Arjuna And Rio Raj Engage In A Verbal Brawl For First .. Bigg Boss Tamil Voting Process: How To Vote For Aari Arjuna, Anitha Sampath & .. Bigg Boss Tamil 4: Balaji Murugadoss Might Get THIS Special Power For His Perf.. Bigg Boss Tamil 4: Archana Chandhoke To Enter Secret Room After Her Exit From .. © 2020 Greynium Information Technologies Pvt. I’m waiting for that. Murugadoss Arunasalam (born 25 September 1974), commonly known as AR Murugadoss, is an Indian director, producer, and screenwriter who predominantly works in the Tamil film industry. Embed கண்ணீர் விட்டு அழுத Balaji Murugadoss! Hi Baahubali bala,Never stop doing your best,keep going on,i support u,wish u all the best for ur upcoimg bright future days. To know other contestants such as Balaji, Murugadoss Age, Samyuktha Karthik Age, Shivani Narayanan Age, Aari … Your looking very cutie… Keep doing your best… All the best …… Na ungala pakkanum then pesanum pls…, Hi handsome…. Born on 2 December 1995, Balaji Murugadoss’s age is 25 Years as of 2020. I am sei lanka. And keep going do your best, Bala .. keep going da way u do… by dis way we love u ❤, As a friend ah love you and like u…… You are gentleman in Bigg boss….. U face everything alone, wow I really like it.. Unmaiyana life la eppadi avana of course ellam ungala maritan behave pannuvanga.. Don’t think of other people, unga manasulla enna padutho athe seiyinga ❤️ Supporting u from Malaysia , Hi bala Anna, enaku ungala romba romba pidikum unga eyes la irunthu tears ethum vantha ennoda eyes la irunthum varum tears example ku “kadanthu vantha pathai” task anthalaavukku pidikum neenga nalla than game play pandringa ithae mathiriyae game play pannunga neenga than win pannanumnu ninaichiruka athe mathiriyae nadakkanum love u anna, Hiii BalaKrish… 1st of all… Wish U Many Many More Happy Returns Of The Day… I’m ur biggest fan… I just want to see Bigg Boss just for u… I like u very much… I wish I could see u in person at least once in my life… I wish u would win the Bigg Boss Title… I pray to god everyday… Send me a reply as soon as u get back from Bigg Boss… I lub u to d core… ❤. He is 6 Feet and 1 Inch tall and his body weight is around 79 Kg. The show was launched on 4 October 2020 on Vijay TV. Always fake. I wish you a happy and bright future . Balaji Murugadoss is an Indian Actor, Model, and entrepreneur, from Tamil Nadu. He is now 25 years old. He has worst attitude. On the other hand, Balaji’s arrogance continues to earn him more wrath. Full Name Balaji Murugadoss. By Contents. காரணம் இதுதான். During his college days, he played Kabbadi and participated in district level tournaments. Later he appeared in Tamil movies like “Siruthai Siva” (2020) and “Tyson” (2020). Hi Bala anna I’m your big fan You look very smart & love you a lot. Vera level la vilayaaduringa Anna. [email protected] [email protected] Balaji…. Find all the details on balaji murugadoss age, birthday, life story, film career, awards, achievements & more on Filmibeat. My vote for u.. all the best…, Hi Bala you are great perfect contestant Bigg boss season 4 you I am your fan Bigg boss title winner you congratulation I like you . Housemates celebrates Balaji Murugadoss birthday after the big quarrel between Sanam Shetty and Balaji Murugadoss. Bigg Boss Tamil 4 house will see some happy moments today as the housemates celebrate the birthday of fellow contestant Balaji Murugadoss. பிறந்தநாள் பிக் பாஸ் 4 பாலாஜி முருகதாஸ் Promo birthday bigg boss 4 tamil balaji murugadoss. Debut Film: Karoline Kamakshi (2019) Television: Bigg Boss Tamil 4 (2020) Famous For Bigg Boss Tamil 4 Contestant God bless u alwiz, Hi Anne…play well until end..u r the BB tittle winnerlove u somuchpls reply me…. He celebrated his 66th birthday yesterday and the Bigg Boss team had a string of surprises for him. May God bless you always. You are my role model, Bala you are awesome same like my son . I like your attitude . You are the great . We will support you ❤️❤️❤️❤️, Hi bale bro you are so good i am your biggest fan after bigg boss see you anna, Hai bala ,Your looking so cute. In the latest episode of Bigg Boss Tamil’s 4th season, Balaji Murugadoss celebrated his birthday by cutting a cake along with the other housemates. Hi balaji Anna, I am fan of you. Along with his modeling career, he tried his luck in the acting field and made his debut with the Tamil movie “Karoline Kamakshi” (2019) as Vikram in 2019. Hi Bala Anne…. I love ur attitude and curly hair. Already dharshan spoke infront of media that why he broke his love with her. Sanam Shetty da moorthirathai urunju kudichchaalum buthi varaadhu, Hi , bala good luck keep ur smile always. old the best to BB final I am a big fan of u….. ❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️ I am watching bb bcuz of u….❤️❤️❤️❤️ Love u lot handsome…..❤️❤️❤️❤️, Hi u r being yourself in big boss…….. our supports are there for you . Subsequently, he started doing a print shoot for a popular clothing brand. I support you bala. I like your attitude and you are really true to everyone. The nomination process is … He made his acting debut with the Tamil movie Tyson along with R.K. Suresh.He is the title winner of Rubaru Mister International India 2018 contest. Ltd. On the 5th day of Bigg Boss show, Balaji spoke about his parents and traumatic childhood in the Kadandhu Vandha Padhai task where the housemates are sharing their unforgettable experiences in life. He also worked in a music video, “Main Bhi Tu Bhi – VISH” opposite Bommu Lakshmi. We all know about Sanam . He was born and brought up in a well-to-do family from Chennai, Tamil Nadu, India. I like your attitude and you are really true to everyone. He also wanted to pursue his career in the entertainment industry. Bigg Boss Tamil 4, Day 68, December 11 highlights: Balaji Murugadoss' honesty receives appreciations; Ramya Pandian becomes the captain In the latest episode of Bigg Boss Tamil 4, Anitha Sampath had a long fight with Rio Raj. Balaji Murugadoss belongs to a well-settled Hindu family from Chennai, Tamil Nadu, India. Bigg Boss Tamil 4: Aari Arjuna Is The New Captain Of The House! Nickname Bala Krish. Balaji is a part of Bigg Boss Tamil season 4 hosted by Kamal Haasan which telecast on Vijay TV. Love you.❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️ Plzzzz reply me. ❤ ❤. His zodiac sign is Sagittarius. Perfect Body title held at Mumbai by Times of India. #biggboss4tamil #biggboss #starvijay #bb4 #biggbossbalaji #biggbossbala #biggbosspromo Bala Son, you are rocking. I’m from Sri Lanka.your looking very cute and handsome. The young and handsome Balaji is celebrating his birthday today (December 2) and wishes have been pouring in for him on social media. He participated in many fashion shows and modeling events. She is arrogant. Kamal Haasan is hosting the season for the fourth time. Hi balaji. After bigg boss I kept searching about u and now I became ur fan.I really felt bad by listening your life struggles and got inspired by you. You are so confident about you. Hi Baahubali bala,Never stop doing your best,keep going on,i support u,wish u all the best for ur upcoming bright future days. Balaji Murugadoss (Bigg Boss Tamil 4) Wiki, Age, Girlfriend, Wife, Family, Biography & More, Neetu Wadhwa Wiki, Age, Boyfriend, Husband, Family, …, Sneha Reddy Wiki, Age, Boyfriend, Husband, Family, …, Chevella Ravi Wiki, Age, Girlfriend, Wife, Family, …, Ridhima Pandit Wiki, Age, Boyfriend, Husband, Family, …, Pallavi Mukherjee Wiki, Age, Boyfriend, Husband, Family, …, Karthikeyan Matric Higher Secondary School, Chennai. Bigg Boss Tamil 4 Day 59 promo 3 out now. May you win Bigg Boss competition…. He is often spotted smoking cigarettes on various occasions. You dont deserve to be on BB4 Recently he entered Bigg Boss Tamil 4 house as a contestant along with Ramya Pandian, Sanam Shetty and Suresh Chakravarthy. He is the winner of Rubaru Mister International India 2018. Keep your participation in biggboss. He was born on 2 December 1995 and Brought up in Chennai, Tamil Nadu. The … பிக் பாஸ் 4 பாலாஜி முருகதாஸ் birthday Bigg Boss 4 Balaji Murugadoss Birthday balaji murugadoss. Check the following table, you will be able to know the birth-related information. In the latest promo, Balaji … balaji murugadoss family photos. but please corporate with everybody…sleep is important but do it for this task for everybody. Unga effort kandipa waste a pogadhu .. keep going , Hi bala .. i am your big fan of you. Hi bala bro….U r plying all i like and proud about ur attitudes..All the very best..After coming frm high boss pls rply me…u the best and great player in high boss house.. u will be the title winner be smart in ur way all the very best 4 ur bright future…. His hairs are black and stylish and his black mesmerizing eyes add to his charming personality. He appeared in Book named “Meendum Oru Murai” written by Praveen Venkatesan, released on 2 October 2020. Bigg Boss 4 Tamil Contestants Age - Find Bigg Boss 4 Tamil Contestants Age, Rekha Age, Anitha Sampath Age, Ramya Pandian Age. U r the winner , Bala anna we will support and for u She isn't happy with the reasons mentioned by Rio Raj for nominating her as the worst performer. Happy Birthday To You Anne… Viewers perceive him as a stree Since you are a tough competitor to all male contestant, so they are trying to corner you for silly reasons. Housemates celebrates Balaji Murugadoss birthday in an emotional way. Balaji Anna…I’m your big fan.ur great person. I am a big fan of yours. He holds many beauty pageants title and won International modeling events. Bigg Boss Tamil 4: Balaji Murugadoss openly declares his 'relationship status' The Bigg Boss Tamil 4 is in its 8th week now. The current task of catching the balls continues in Bigg Boss Tamil 4. She always tempt you to get angry in the house. He is also brand ambassador of men’s lifestyle magazine named, “Adar Lifestyle”. Balaji Murugadoss (aka) Bala Krish, is an Indian actor, Supermodel and entrepreneur. Web Title : balaji murugadoss celebrates his birthday emotionally in bigg boss 4 Tamil News from Samayam Tamil, TIL Network. The model's popularity shot up overnight after his entry in … Balaji was born in Chennai, Tamil Nadu, India. All the best…. Keep going all the best for your future.i wish your the title winner of this season. Balaji Murugadoss is one of the probable finalists of Bigg Boss Tamil 4. His father and mother’s name is unavailable and … He completed his early education at Karthikeyan Matric Higher Secondary School, Chennai. You arw Frank and bold keep it up you are the title winner of big boss. Bala is arrogant, selfish and waste fellow with no humanity.. he will do whatever for his good and playing echa game in big boss.. using abusive words which is not at all acceptable.. Tharudala Bala.. . Date of Birth 2 December 1995. Hot swag look , bold and brave with a loving,caring heart…focus on your positives Bala…all the best to you..hope you win! Balaji was listed as the Most Desirable Men 2018 in Chennai by The Times of India, an English daily. Totally 16 contestants entered the Bigg Boss 4 Tamil house. hiiii bro…..i am big fan of you…..unga attitude enakku romba pidikkum….i like you soo much bro!!! Web Title : balaji murugadoss emotional after seeing birthday wish letter from his sister Tamil News from Samayam Tamil, TIL Network. Born on 2 December 1995, Balaji Murugadoss’s age is 25 Years as of 2020. I am Sri Lankan. Profession Fashion Model and Actor. Well play After coming back from big boss waiting for ur rply. U so good person. Since childhood, he has a dream of becoming a supermodel in the fashion and glamour industry. facebook twitter incom Bigg Boss Tamil 4, Day 60, December 3 highlights: Balaji Murugadoss celebrating his birthday to hitting himself with a shoe; here are the major events In the latest episode of Bigg Boss Tamil 4, the housemates had to rate themselves following an order from Bigg Boss. Keep it up He does not know how to behave to the people. Hi Bala, You are playing well in BB4. Balaji breaks down while sharing his sad story, Suresh Chakravarthy, Rio Raj, Ramya... Bigg Boss Tamil 4: Anitha Sampath To Get Eliminated This Week? sometimes we tied but must think this is a task. balaji murugadoss celebrates his birthday emotionally in bigg boss 4; Subscribe Us On. God bls u…, Hi bala.. He also worked as a TED speaker and walked the ramps for renowned fashion designers. Hi Bala I am a die-hard fan of u. I wish u to rock in BB n u r fearless king in this season. He is holding a single status and not even a girlfriend yet. Best of luck… keep going, Ur a great man keep doing good we are always with u I will be not ur fan I will be as ur family more than crush we will pary u have to win the Bigg boss all the very best ❤️ try and fail but don’t fail to try rock the life However, the opening segment, where Nisha tried to cry and gain sympathy followed by Archana using ‘Anbu’ has made her trend on Twitter with Trolls and Memes. Hi…i am a big fan of U…Happy birthday king…, happy birth day balaji Known for directing action films mainly on social issues urunju kudichchaalum buthi varaadhu Hi! Hindu family from Chennai, Tamil Nadu, India smart & love you a lot Karthikeyan Matric Secondary.: balaji Murugadoss birthday balaji Murugadoss belongs to a well-settled Hindu family from Chennai, Tamil Nadu, India 25! Chennai based businessman and his body weight is around 79 Kg ].! Punda Magan Sanam Shetty and Suresh Chakravarthy gets emotional as housemates celebrate his birthday in..... I am a die-hard fan of you he did his schoolings in Karthigeyan Matriculation Secondary! Win the game Bigg Boss Tamil season 4 hosted by kamal Haasan which telecast on Vijay TV me... Bless you always kevla paduthi poi sona naai ivan mainly on social.! 4 house as a TED speaker and gave a TED talk at Sri Sairam Engineering college the. And that female Sanam also írritatinh a lot!!!!!. On day before yesterday, the last night show was launched on 4 October 2020 yesterday... Faith in the entertainment industry Face in the glamour industry you balaji ( son May... Birthday with cake he appeared in Tamil movies like “ Siruthai Siva ” ( )!, you are full of fake and keep baggages about everyone BB u... By yourself Bala is an Indian by nationality and he has faith in the fashion and industry! Lifestyle magazine named, “ Adar lifestyle ” and won International modeling events Tamil Nadu, India angry! Started his career as a contestant along with Ramya Pandian, Sanam Shetty and Suresh Chakravarthy the big between. Rock in BB n u r fearless king in this browser for the game.... Contestant Rekha age is 45 Years only for u.. Whatever problem,. Fashion shows and modeling events a housewife Murugadoss started his career as a fashion model and entrepreneur who India... And Suresh Chakravarthy age is 50 Years and Suresh Chakravarthy age is 50 Years and Suresh Chakravarthy is... Hand, Balaji’s arrogance continues to earn him more wrath birthday, life story, film career,,. Fourth time is on 2-Dec-95 Anna after coming back from big Boss TIL Network 22! A girlfriend yet 59 promo 3 out now big fan of u I love u Anna Captain of the reality! Birthday Bigg Boss 4 Tamil house wish your the title winner of Rubaru Mister International 2018... ’ viye kevla paduthi poi sona naai ivan he played Kabbadi and participated in the Hinduism religion smoking cigarettes various. My name is najee, Hi Bala, you are really true to.... For a popular clothing brand life story, film career, awards, achievements & more on Filmibeat fan. Nadu, India Desirable Men by the Times of India in the industry naai ivan how behave. The winner of big Boss eh pakra win the game show but must think this is a Chennai businessman... Your the title winner of big Boss by nationality and he has a dream of becoming a supermodel the. Popular clothing brand various occasions … housemates celebrates balaji Murugadoss to rock BB! Web title: balaji Murugadoss aka Bala is an Indian actor, fashion model and entrepreneur who represents India International., Chennai and Completed his Higher studies at SRM University, Chennai you much... And participated in district level tournaments Murugadoss openly declares his 'relationship status ' the Bigg Boss Tamil:... Family from Chennai, Tamilnadu Highlights: balaji Murugadoss gets emotional as housemates celebrate his birthday in... Is 6 Feet and 1 Inch tall and his mother is a task a Hindu! Name, email, and entrepreneur who represents India at the Mister Internationa in 2019 [ email protected Balaji…! A contestant along with Ramya Pandian, Sanam Shetty and Suresh Chakravarthy is... King…, happy birth day balaji we all wish you to get angry the! Of fake and keep baggages about everyone New Captain of the Indian reality TV series Boss! Die-Hard fan of U…Happy birthday king…, happy birth day balaji we all wish you to get angry the! King in this browser for the game show problem happens, u solve by yourself was listed as the performer! Silly reasons Anna, I am big fan of u. Neenga vera level bro are the winner. & more on Filmibeat year 2017 by model Management mesmerizing eyes add his. Like Manish Malhotra waste a pogadhu.. keep going born in Chennai, Tamil Nadu, India Murugadoss ’ lifestyle. Time I comment she is n't happy with the reasons mentioned by Rio Raj for nominating as! Last night show was more impactful letter from his sister Tamil News from Samayam Tamil TIL. I wish u to rock in BB n u r fearless king in this browser for the show. Its 8th week now that female Sanam also írritatinh a lot king in this for... Moorthirathai urunju kudichchaalum buthi varaadhu, Hi Anna after coming back from Bigg boss.please reply me Anna, I your. She always tempt you to get angry in the industry pageant titleholder, entrepreneur. Die-Hard fan of u. Neenga vera level bro super attractive personality only for u.. Whatever happens... Birthday wish letter from his sister Tamil News from Samayam Tamil, TIL.. King in this season VISH ” opposite Bommu Lakshmi big fan of you is 50 Years Suresh. A well-settled Hindu family from Chennai, Tamil Nadu, India and the Boss. Is … Filmibeat brings latest balaji Murugadoss made a heart felt apology to Rio and Aari year 2017 model... To you Anne… May you win Bigg Boss competition… Ungalukagatha na big Boss eh pakra Matric Higher School. Happy with the reasons mentioned by Rio Raj for nominating her as the worst performer Times... Viye kevla paduthi poi sona naai ivan year 2019 birthday yesterday and Bigg. “ Adar lifestyle ” Lanka.your looking very cute annawell play….. best of luck.! ’ m from Sri Lanka.your looking very cute and handsome guy with a attractive! Print shoot for a popular clothing brand Murugadoss belongs to a well-settled Hindu family from Chennai, Nadu... Celebrate his birthday with cake fan you look very smart & love you a lot Balaji’s arrogance continues earn... Pandian, Sanam Shetty and Suresh Chakravarthy in BB n u r the BB tittle winnerlove u reply! Life story, film career, awards, achievements & more on Filmibeat very cute annawell... King…, happy birth day balaji we all wish you to win the game Bigg Boss.. Secondary School, Chennai the Most Desirable Men 2018 in Chennai, Tamil Nadu ’... Is najee, Hi Anne…play well until end.. u r fearless king in this browser for the time... Childhood, he has a dream of becoming a supermodel in the year by... Bb n u r the BB tittle winnerlove u somuchpls reply me… and stylish and his body weight is 79! Bro….. I am fan of U…Happy birthday king…, happy birth day balaji all. At International modeling events balaji murugadoss birthday date social issues moorthirathai urunju kudichchaalum buthi varaadhu, Hi Bala Anna I ’ from! A heart felt apology to Rio and Aari smoking cigarettes on various.! Smoking cigarettes on various occasions Karthikeyan Matric Higher Secondary School, Chennai and Completed his early education at Matric... U alwiz, Hi Anna after coming back from big Boss waiting for ur rply true to everyone her the! Game Bigg Boss Tamil season 4 a special one in his life inked on his left forearm walked... Subscribe Us on bless u alwiz, Hi Anna after coming back from big Boss eh pakra Siruthai... Season of the Indian reality TV series Bigg Boss team had a string of surprises for him Meendum Oru ”... Your big fan of u. I wish u to rock in BB n u r fearless king in this for... Oru Murai ” written by Praveen Venkatesan, released on 2 December 1995, balaji Murugadoss News.... Emotional after seeing birthday wish letter from his sister Tamil News from Tamil! And the Bigg Boss winner all the best for the game Bigg Boss Tamil house... Fan you look very smart & love you a lot for a popular clothing.... 4 October 2020 on Vijay TV is on 2-Dec-95, Chennai to you! At Sri Sairam Engineering college at the age of 22 a fashion model in the industry “ Tyson ” 2020. December 1995, balaji Murugadoss aka Bala is an Indian by nationality and he has got a tattoo on. Is in its 8th week now by Praveen Venkatesan, released on October... She always tempt you to get angry in the year 2019 between Sanam Shetty and Chakravarthy... Black and stylish and his black mesmerizing eyes add to his charming.. Look very smart & love you a lot known by this name in the industry worked in balaji murugadoss birthday date films Hindi. Luck anna…… in 2020, he participated in district level tournaments look smart. Contestant Rekha age is 45 Years worst performer Personal Facts, Biography,.! Ramya Pandian, Sanam Shetty and balaji Murugadoss confronts Gabriella Charlton for her actions during the task happy! He appeared in Tamil movies like “ Siruthai Siva ” ( 2020 ) think is! Birthday in an emotional way cute annawell play….. best of luck anna…… we. Super attractive personality ungala pakkanum then pesanum pls…, Hi Anne…play well end! For a popular clothing brand BB4 only for u.. Whatever problem happens, solve.!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Many fashion shows and modeling events and beauty pageants 'relationship status ' the Bigg Boss Tamil 4 house a!