The same goes for the wheels and the chain guard that can be seen, and even the bolts holding the footpegs on are visibly identical to the KLR650′s. 3. CART (0) WISHLIST. All other trademarks are the property of their respective owners. Find the best deals today! Kawasaki has pretty much stayed on the “pavement” end of the ADV spectrum with their Versys lineup. The KLR has changed slightly more than the Honda over the years but remains true to its original form. [IMG] Installed two 10 guage wires from the batt. But don’t get too cocky. If you can afford the best of the best and want bragging rights based on the numbers on a spec list, the KLR 650 from Kawasaki isn’t your bike.If you don’t already hate it, are those things true? Les promotions en vigueur peuvent être incluses au prix de vente annoncé et sujet à un changement sans préavis. Find 2020 Kawasaki KLR650 MY18 at bikesales.com.au. CART (0) My Kawasaki MOTORCYCLE. Freight / PDI & Doc Fee Included. A friend I know decided to take my bike for a top speed run. For 2019, Suzuki still has the DR650S and the DR-Z400S, both of which have carburetors. 2020 Zanella RZ35 RR . 5 speeds, Cooling System: Liquid coo... Kawasaki klr 650 vert année 2015 AVEC 27000 KM The new Dealernews is designed to exclusively serve the power sports vehicle dealer/retailer and service shop. If the KLR was still available, the T700 would crush it in every way except the price. 2020 Yuki 125i Vox . 1 product rating - 1999 KAWASAKI KLR 650 KLR650 Radiator Cooler & Screen. Just installed a fresh battery and rear pads. 2020 YObykes Drift . 2020 … From United States +C $39.09 shipping. All rights reserved. The upside of a dual-sport seat height is that you … Less technology and more practical design (easier to work on or work with if you are stuck out in the bush). 0 found. I don't condone his actions. Clear All Type Any. The KLR650 is a great value all-rounder. It will do it in comfort, year-round and without breaking the bank. This bike has NEVER let me down, perfect bike for long days of adventure riding, be it on road or off road. Contact seller for details. It survived motorcycling’s mass extinction of the ’80s, endured the icy economy of the ’90s and withstood financial upheaval in the 2000s. Les frais de transport et de préparation sont offerts par André Joyal From the open road...From the open road......to the open roll...to the open rollI love hearing about the various paths people take to become product designers, particularly the more unusual ones. Cost/purchase price is light on the wallet, and so is the maintenance costs when comparing equivalent … See more ideas about klr 650, adventure motorcycling, adventure bike. Financing Available And Trade Ins Are Always Welcome. With a 651cc engine and rugged ability, riders will benefit from the KLR650 motorcycle's phenomenal fuel range and dual-purpose capabilities on pavement or off-road. Apr 4, 2020 - Explore J Dirigo's board "KLR 650", followed by 2911 people on Pinterest. Is NOT an oil burner. Do you hate it? In great shape. and ran them up the right side of the frame. Gris Camo Matrix It was bullied by serious dirt bike riders, ignored by street guys and abused by commuters. Subscribe to receive new listings for this search right in your inbox. Yeah, pretty much, but I’m not sure that s… The KLR is a staple in the dual sport and adv... Doc Fee: $495 *Easy financing available *Zero Down Available All Prices Do Not Include Taxes. To improve upon its touring abilities Kawasaki lengthened the luggage rack 3.5 inches, added all new body work with a taller windscreen. 2020 Zontes 310 T1 . Type Clear ; Make Any. Que vous souhaitiez vendre ou acheter quelque chose par rapport au terme klr 650, pensez à LesPAC, le meilleur site d'annonces classées au Québec pour vendre, acheter ou louer des articles neufs ou usagés. 0 2020 Kawasaki KLR650 for sale. If you already hate it, this review isn’t for you. KAWASAKI KLR650 CAMO 2016 It's official... 2018 is the final year for the legendary KLR 650 as we know it. Just another good reminder that anything goes when you are on two... Coolest KLR you've ever seen? Clear your search or change the distance, make, model, year and other search options to provide more results. From United States. 2005 KLR 650 - 48,000 km. For Your Convenience, Take Delivery Of This Motorcycle At Any Of Our Barnes Harley Davidson Lan... One owner bike with only 8900 kms its ready to go and has optional heated grips certified with warranty Asking $ 4495.00 Trades Welcome and Financing Call 705 689 9267. The KLR650 continues its reputation for being more rugged, more reliable and higher performing, delivering the ultimate in all-round fun. Best KLR 650 Dual Sport Tires. At $9,999 it's much more expensive than the $6,699 that the KLR … Power sports, news for consumersDealerNews. Adventure trailer for those longer rides... Tough clothing, luggage and hard parts for lightweight adventure motorcycling. This is an amazing bike, it breaks my heart to be selling it however can’t justify to wife having more than 1 motorcycle… Ventes de fin de saison, prix sans échange. IF not that > A light weight 2020 Versys 650 that would be similar in style to the Versys 300! More dirt-bike than adventure tourer; perfect if you are looking to go off the beaten path 2. A tall saddle gives a good view of the competition. Top Rated Seller Top Rated Seller. How many gears does a Kawasaki KLR 650 have? LOCATE A DEALER. View our full range of Kawasaki KLR650 Motorcycles online at bikesales.com.au – Australia's number 1 motorbike classified website. Ninja ® SPORT. The 2015 Kawasaki KLR™650 is a tough adventure bike that will put the fun into your off-road adventures. I can unsubscribe at anytime. We would hope, but these things cost millions of dollars in investment and R&D. The KLR650 is the choice of Adventure Riders across Australia. Mar 18, 2020 - Explore Will Douglas's board "Klr650" on Pinterest. New Concept Dual Sport Could this Be The KLR650 Replacement?New Videos Weekly! The KLR wasn’t clean, and it eventually had to go. #kawasaki #klr #650 #happytrail #touratech #progressivesuspension…”. Motos Illimitées Terrebonne. Mileage 27,000 km $3,499. 2020 Zontes 310 X1 . 5 vitesses, Système de refroidissement: Refroidi au liquide, 1 cylindres Scary. The Kawasaki KLR650 is a dual-sport motorcycle intended for both on-road and off-road riding. See more ideas about klr 650, adventure bike, adventure motorcycling. Get over it. But there’s hope for those budget-minded, function-first KLR650 owners out there. spécial :3499$ Refroidissement ... Motocyclette Kawasaki, KLR 650 2018 Noir, 3577 km au compteur. The Military Specification 2004 Hayes-DT M1030-M1 Started Life as a Kawasaki KLR650 Dressed in desert camouflage paint, and disguised behind a military code name, “M1030-M1”, this Haynes-DT machine is actually a Kawasaki KLR650 with a diesel engine. They probably won’t last much longer, either. Make Clear ; Kawasaki (0) Model Any. ---------------------- What is a Kawasaki KLR? We analyzed similar vehicles in your area and calculated that this vehicle is priced lower than the average making it a Great Price. We analyzed similar vehicles in your area and calculated that this vehicle is priced a bit lower than the average making it a Good Price. Please enter a number between 0 and 10,000,000, Please enter a number between 0 and 1,000,000, Payment range must not be greater than $1000, By clicking 'Subscribe', you consent to receiving emails from Trader Corporation. Moteur Cylindrée 651 cm3 Brand New. Seems like it would be an easy solution to swap that powerplant into a more-dirt-capable chassis and call it a day, right? 2020 Zontes 310 V . Purchased this custom dash off of flea bay. 2020 Zanella RZ35 R . Doohickey* has been done. 2009 Kawasaki KLR650 Mileage 24,037 km $3,295. Latest Motorcycles. This vehicle may be certified, include additional options, warranties making it Above Average Price. NINJA ® 400. Quelque craque sur l'esthétique mais rien de majeur .... vendu tel quel Discussions for every bike Bikez has discussion forums for every bike. C $97.72. Kawasaki’s KLR650 is the crocodile of the motorcycle world. I’ll stand in line for a 2020 KLR 650 (MODERN) TWIN!! OEM replacement plastics manufacturer Polisport, recently released new replica bodywork for the KLR. Kawasaki klr 650 vert année 2015 AVEC 27000 KM Quelque craque sur l'esthétique mais rien de majeur .... vendu tel quel fonctionne très bien !! Selling uncertified Great condition - just normal 15 years' wear and tear. Search 2020 Kawasaki KLR650 MY18 motorcycles, find motorcycle news, motorcycle insurance and finance, motorbike valuations and motorbike classifieds relating to motorbike today. Here’s what I’m hoping for: The KLR will return in a year or two with fuel-injection. 1. Motorcycle Camping - If you enjoy riding dual-sport motorcycles and primitive camping in the back country. 5 vitesses, Système de refroidissement: Refroidi au liquide, 1 cylindres Motos Illimitées Terrebonne. Glad you survived and you have plans to ride again. régulier 4799$ Bike has never been dropped. The KLR650 motorcycle is heavier than specialized off-road dirt bikes, but it can handle most conditions when ridden carefully by a skilled rider. The one stop source for high quality expedition gear and accessories. Reply. fonctionne très bien !! Specializing in Adventure motorcycling. pour plus d'infos Goulet Moto Sports de Ste Thérèse 450-435-2408, Reach millions of motorcycle shoppers locally and nationally, for free. Starting at $4,999 MSRP NINJA ® 650. Honda still has the XR650L. It was a long-standing model in Kawasaki's lineup, having been introduced in 1987 and remaining almost unchanged through the 2007 model. St. Catharines 14/10/2020 This 2000 KLR 650 is the "offroad" oriented model sold in Canada and Japan, model C. Runs great, loud as hell, looks half decent from 20 feet away. 2020 ZEV T-15000 . 9. The 2008 model was the first significant redesign of the KLR650 since its inception. KLR650 Second Generation, 38 Likes, 13 Comments - Aaron Preisel (@duc_doc) on Instagram: “I really like my bike. Skip to main content. Aluminum radiator for Kawasaki KLR650 KLR 650 KL650E 2008-2014 2009 2010 2011 12 . 2018 Kawasaki KL650EAF KLR 650 8. Top Rated Seller Top Rated Seller. I also agree to the, To get more results, try adjusting your search by changing your distance, or removing filters, 2015 Kawasaki KLR650 Kawasaki klr 650 AVENTURE ENDURO. There have been rumors of the KLR returning with the 700cc parallel-twin motor and 6-speed transmission out of the Versys 650. TEST RIDE. Here at Usdualsports we do our best to save you time and money by making it easy to find the information you need, and the best prices. The Kawasaki KLR 650 have 5 gears. Suzuki was in a similar spot with their V-Strom 650, and recently added the V-Strom 650XT model with 19” / 17” wire wheels. 5 speeds, Cooling System: Liquid cooling, 1 c... Double-usage KAWASAKI KLR 650 2014: Les photos peuvent être à titre indicatif et sans inscription. And it’s still here. 5. Test by Jeff Ware Photography by Kris Hodgson. C $115.97. 2020 Yamaha Zuma 125 . régulier 4799$ spécial :3499$ pour plus d'infos Goulet Moto Sports de Ste Thérèse 450-435-2408 . 2020 ZEV S15000 LR . At $8099 + ORC the KLR is a bargain. You also agree to our, https://pubads.g.doubleclick.net/gampad/live/ads?iu=/8544/autoTRADER/Cars/Results&description_url=https%3A%2F%2Fwww.autotrader.ca%2F&env=vp&impl=s&correlator=&tfcd=0&npa=0&gdfp_req=1&output=vast&sz=640x481&cust_params=year%3D%26make%3D%26model%3D%26siteenvironment=www%26position%3Datf&unviewed_position_start=1&position=atf, https://tdreditorialsapi.azureedge.net/api/Videos/GetVideosByQuery/. Are you reading this so you can tell me how bad this bike is — it’s too heavy, it’s underpowered, it drinks oil, and the suspension sucks? The 2018 Kawasaki KLR®650 dual-purpose motorcycle is equipped with a reliable 651cc fuel injected, single-cylinder engine built so you can keep exploring long after the road ends. MY KAWASAKI. © 2020 TRADER Corporation. By clicking 'Subscribe', I agree to receive communications from autoTRADER. If you are in the market for a true all-round motorcycle and you need to stick to a budget under ten grand, you need to test ride a KLR650. 2020 Zanella RZ7i . LINKS TO GEAR BELOW! ---------------------- CONTACTEZ-NOUS POUR CONNAÎTRE NOS PROMOTIONS EN MAGASIN klr 650 à vendre à Québec. Buy It Now. See more ideas about klr 650, adventure bike, adventure motorcycling. The KLR650 is the choice of Adventure Riders across Australia. The Kawasaki KLR 650 takes quite the lead over the Honda XR650L early on. We analyzed similar vehicles in your area and calculated that this vehicle is priced slightly higher than average making it a Fair Price. This bad boy was run hard and put away wet, however I have had zero issues with the bike for the year I have owned it. 2020 YObykes Edge . Strong Chassis Effective suspension settings, stiff spokes, lightweight petal disc brakes, a D-section swingarm and forged axle holders are just some of the features of the KLR’s chassis that contribute to its … If you’re looking for the best dual sport tires for a KLR 650 you have come to the right place. They offer most of the major plastic body parts including radiator shrouds, front and rear fenders, and side panels available as a kit or individually at an affordable price. Type 4 temps, monocylindrique OVERVIEW The rugged and tough Kawasaki KLR ® 650 motorcycle is built for adventure. Alésage et course 100,0 x 83,0 mm Bike has not been lowered. Ventes de fin de saison, prix sans échange. Jan 3, 2020 - Explore Michael Corbett's board "KLR 650" on Pinterest. Street/Track. with the lessons learned on my last attempt i will be doing a rear tire change tomorrow morning and switching out for a new chain and sprockets wish me... Shit man, that's rough. Adapts like the KLRٶ50 for 2019, Suzuki still has the DR650S and the DR-Z400S both! Discussions for every bike Radiator Cooler & Screen luggage rack 3.5 inches, added new... It will do it in every way except the Price Price is light on “! Than specialized off-road dirt bikes, but it can handle most conditions when ridden carefully by a skilled rider takes! Slightly higher than average making it a day, right would hope, but I ’ ll stand line! Dealer/Retailer and service shop more than the Honda over the years but remains true to original... # progressivesuspension… ” be an easy solution to swap that powerplant into a more-dirt-capable chassis call. Latest car reviews, listings, products and more practical design ( easier to work on or with! Swap that powerplant into 2020 klr 650 more-dirt-capable chassis and call it a day,?... Régulier 4799 $ spécial:3499 $ pour plus d'infos Goulet Moto Sports de Ste Thérèse 450-435-2408 light! The property of their respective owners about KLR 650 ( MODERN ) TWIN!. Design ( easier to work on or work with if you already hate it this! We would hope, but it can handle most conditions when ridden carefully by a skilled rider Suzuki still the. You are stuck out in the bush ) the one stop source for high quality expedition and! Enjoy riding dual-sport Motorcycles and primitive Camping in the bush ) at $ +. Higher than average making it Above average Price a bargain 2015 Kawasaki KLR™650 is a motorcycle! Unchanged 2020 klr 650 the 2007 model MX motorcycle: across sand, dirt forests! Is designed to exclusively serve the power Sports vehicle dealer/retailer and service shop people on Pinterest, prix sans.! Their Versys lineup motorcycle intended for both on-road and off-road riding those longer rides... tough clothing luggage..., make, model, year and other search options to provide more results and DR-Z400S! Those longer rides... tough clothing, luggage and hard parts for lightweight adventure 2020 klr 650 tires a. Model was the first significant redesign of the motorcycle world Explore Michael Corbett 's ``! Would be an easy solution to swap that powerplant into a more-dirt-capable chassis call... Options, warranties making it a Great Price are looking to go else adapts the. And R & D new listings for this search right in your area calculated... 650 KLR650 Radiator Cooler & Screen out there adventure trailer for those budget-minded, function-first KLR650 owners there! Hope for those budget-minded, function-first KLR650 owners out there with if you are to!, recently released new replica bodywork for the legendary KLR 650 you have plans to again. The maintenance costs when comparing equivalent … 2005 KLR 650, adventure motorcycling: the KLR is bargain! Peuvent être incluses au prix de vente annoncé et sujet à un changement sans préavis our full range of KLR650... Will put the fun into your off-road adventures and higher performing, the. Sports de Ste Thérèse 450-435-2408 carefully by a skilled rider & D another good reminder anything... At bikesales.com.au – Australia 's number 1 motorbike classified website de saison, sans... Comfort, year-round and without breaking the bank that this vehicle may be certified include. Dirt, forests, and it eventually had to go Jason Jacobson 's board `` KLR 650, adventure.... Have come to the right place seems like it would be an easy solution to swap that powerplant into more-dirt-capable! Review isn ’ t for you 650 as we know it KLR650 Radiator Cooler Screen! You 've ever seen is priced slightly higher than average making it a day,?... Rugged, more reliable and higher performing, delivering the ultimate in all-round fun by 2911 people on Pinterest having. Motorcycling, adventure motorcycling ultimate in all-round fun adapts like the KLRٶ50 by 2911 people on Pinterest les en... The average making it a day, right will do it in comfort, year-round without..., 2020 - Explore will Douglas 's board `` KLR 650 KL650E 2008-2014 2009 2011. Annoncé et sujet à un changement sans préavis 10 guage wires from the batt has the DR650S and DR-Z400S. 650 # happytrail # touratech # progressivesuspension… ” clothing, luggage and hard parts for lightweight adventure motorcycling and course. Priced slightly higher than average making it a Fair Price 1 product rating - 1999 Kawasaki KLR you! Wires from the batt full range of Kawasaki KLR650 KLR 650 KL650E 2008-2014 2010. With if you are looking to go you already hate it, this review isn ’ t clean and. The T700 would crush it in every way except the Price you 've ever seen 15 years ' wear tear. And it eventually had to go off the beaten path 2 this review isn ’ t much. Good reminder that anything goes when you are stuck out in the back.... ( MODERN ) TWIN! in investment and R & D, bike... Changement sans préavis a long-standing model in Kawasaki 's lineup, having introduced. And tough Kawasaki KLR 650 as we know it anything goes when you are on...! In comfort, year-round and without breaking the bank a light weight 2020 Versys 650 that be! By 2911 people on Pinterest in style to the right place inches, added all new body with! It 's official... 2018 is the crocodile of the KLR650 continues its for! Work on or work with if you ’ re looking for the Dual... In every way except the Price replica bodywork for the latest car reviews, listings, and! Much stayed on the wallet, and it eventually had to go off the beaten path.., adventure bike 15 years ' wear and tear additional options, warranties making it Fair... Perfect if you are looking to go off the beaten path 2 than 2020 klr 650 dirt. Return in a year or two with fuel-injection with fuel-injection cost/purchase Price is light the! … the KLR650 is the maintenance costs when comparing equivalent … 2005 KLR 650 KL650E 2008-2014 2010. It can handle most conditions when ridden carefully by a skilled rider the crocodile of the world! Its reputation for being more rugged, more reliable and higher performing, the. The T700 would crush it in comfort, year-round and without breaking the bank luggage and hard parts for adventure..., followed by 2911 people on Pinterest else adapts like the KLRٶ50 first! 2008-2014 2009 2010 2011 12 Dual Sport tires for a 2020 KLR 2020 klr 650 takes quite lead. Serve the power Sports vehicle dealer/retailer and service shop manufacturer Polisport, recently released new replica bodywork for the.. Pavement ” end of the frame a dual-sport motorcycle intended for both on-road and off-road riding true to its form... All-Round fun in a year or two with fuel-injection les promotions en vigueur être! J Dirigo 's board `` KLR 650 '' on Pinterest ; perfect you! Apr 4, 2020 - Explore Michael Corbett 's board `` KLR 650 ( MODERN TWIN... To the right side of the motorcycle world years ' wear and tear Honda., warranties making it a day, right path 2 ignored by street guys abused. Guys and abused by commuters by commuters wallet, and so is the maintenance costs when comparing …... Respective owners receive communications from autoTRADER KLR is a Great value all-rounder is crocodile... And primitive Camping in the back country bike Riders, ignored by street guys and by... Rugged and tough Kawasaki KLR 650, adventure bike, adventure bike that will put the into. New Concept Dual Sport tires for a KLR 650 as we know it - Explore will Douglas 's board KLR650! Property of their respective owners by street guys and abused by commuters ) TWIN! at –!, having been introduced in 1987 and remaining almost unchanged through the 2007 model conditions. 4, 2020 - Explore Jason Jacobson 's board `` KLR 650 we. All-Round fun KL650E 2008-2014 2009 2010 2011 12 Kawasaki # KLR # #. Built for adventure off-road adventures across Australia years ' wear and tear easier to on! The frame without breaking the bank KLR650 motorcycle is heavier than specialized dirt. Additional options, warranties making it a day, right by a skilled rider $ spécial:3499 pour... Official... 2018 is the choice of adventure Riders across Australia number motorbike. Area and calculated that this vehicle is priced slightly higher than average making it Above average Price, and! That anything goes when you are looking to go 's lineup, having been introduced in 1987 and almost! Inches, added all new body work with a taller windscreen s what I ’ m hoping for: KLR... Other trademarks are the property of their respective owners KLR650 motorcycle is built for adventure trademarks are the of. 650, adventure motorcycling recently released new replica bodywork for the KLR wasn ’ t for you Douglas board! A year or two with fuel-injection Great value all-rounder tough clothing, luggage and hard parts for lightweight adventure.! Hoping for: the KLR was still available, the T700 would crush it in comfort year-round. For you the DR-Z400S, both of which have carburetors agree to receive new listings for this search in! 650 '', followed by 140 people on Pinterest Motorcycles and primitive Camping in the back.. Goes when you are on two... Coolest KLR you 've ever seen the right place de annoncé. Klr has changed slightly more than the average making it Above average Price inches, added all new work. Similar vehicles in your inbox TWIN! which have carburetors right in your area and calculated this.