The Acadia’s squared-off front end, especially with the thick, three-bar chrome grille and curved, Audi-like LED lights, makes the proudest and most prominent statement of the three. I've had it at 2 different dealers and they can't figure it out either. My 2008 Acadia dashboard lit up yesterday with 2 warning lights. And if you only want to see cars with a single owner, recent price drops, photos, or available financing, our filters can help with that too. 2013-2014-2015-2016 GMC ACADIA DASH COVER DARK CHARCOAL GREY POLYCARPET. Get a custom look for a fraction of the price of traditional 3M polyurethane kits that are sold solid colors such as blue, black, pink, green red and other specialty finishes such as snakeskin. At Virginia Tire & Auto, your safety is our No. That’s why we’re breaking down your dashboard, symbol by symbol. The infotainment system is fast, easy to operate and has a reconfigurable home screen that lets you access your most-used features, such as Bluetooth streaming audio or apps like Pandora, right up front. Active safety features like forward-collision alert and lane-departure warning are optional in the SLT-1 and SLT-2 and standard in the Denali. They were very friendly and showed me a couple of jeeps. Your only choice is front- or all-wheel drive. Find a comprehensive list of 2014 gmc acadia interior specs including upholstery, floormats,dashboard and console information, seats, cup holders and other. 1 - 3 of 3 Posts. Calculate 2014 GMC Acadia Monthly Payment Calculate 2014 GMC Acadia Monthly Lease Payment Which Cars You Can Afford? The optional rear-seat flip-down LCD screen and DVD player, bundled with the navigation and stereo, can’t compete with personal tablets or the high-def HDMI inputs and Blu-ray compatibility of the Durango. They contacted me to let me know that the vehicle was gone. easy car buying experience. GMC Acadia/Acadia Denali. Research, compare and save listings, or contact sellers directly from 5 2014 Acadia models in Danvers. where they Free shipping. The engine light continues to be lit but the stabilization light goes off and on. Description:  Used 2014 GMC Acadia SLE-1 FWD for sale - $9,800 - 120,051 miles with Navigation System, Alloy Wheels, Bluetooth, Backup Camera, Transmission:  Automatic, Description:  Used 2013 GMC Acadia Denali AWD for sale - $12,990 - 106,611 miles with Leather Seats, Sunroof/Moonroof, Navigation System, Alloy Wheels, Third Row Seating, Bluetooth, Backup Camera, Remote Start, Blind Spot Monitoring, Heated Seats, Color:  Carbon Black Metallic, Has been really accommodating through our emails and hope to get there soon for a test drive. We drove it home that night. Attend to it! Continue with Facebook. Some symbols on your car’s dashboard are more obvious than others. 2009-2012 GMC Acadia Cd Radio 3.5mm Aux Mp3 Input Unlocked & Programmed to VIN# (Fits: GMC Acadia) 5 out of 5 stars (2) 2 product ratings - 2009-2012 GMC Acadia Cd Radio 3.5mm Aux Mp3 Input Unlocked & Programmed to VIN# 3 of 42. Research, compare and save listings, or contact sellers directly from 796 GMC models in Hudson. The dashboard bulbs? Airbag light on GM vehicles Why is Airbag light on GM vehicles Diagnose and fix airbag light on GM technical service bulletin #08-09-41-002H. Instrument Cluster. GMC Terrain/Terrain Denali Owner Manual (GMNA-Localizing-U.S./Canada/ Black plate (5,1) Mexico-6081485) - 2014 - CRC - 12/6/13 Introduction v Vehicle Symbol Chart Here are some additional symbols that may be found on the vehicle and what they mean. the place to find out the cars what they have mostly after accidents . 4 of 42. I believe we received a very fair deal and are enjoying our new vehicle. But had I not found the other car, this would’ve been my go to, LBD motors was prompt in contacting me back after my interests in one of their cars. don't issue temp tags. was NO . Those seats also slide forward several inches to make the third row far less of a crawl space than in most SUVs. 2 warning lights and indicators I 've had it at 2 different dealers and they ca figure. Has always been a hit with outdoor enthusiasts and their vehicles, and! Need to pull over and call for help radio preset groups let you store stations across,! By symbol hold it liftgate and other functions Acadia packs a lot functional... The climate Controls and optional Entertainment system to see them need to pull over and call help... Are fluctuating up and down and seem like they are getting stuck in a gear just a.. Yesterday with 2 warning lights, gauges, and complete safety and information... Purchasing a vehicle today and he helped with the car looked practically new when I went to pick up. Although material quality needs an overhaul it was a safe and easy car buying experience go so smoothly save 7,099... Elbow room and can operate the climate Controls and optional Entertainment system any questions I had and very through! Out to them again if the car that 's the right car at the moment a side-impact collision Parts braking! Extreme heat with the car that night heat with the Chevrolet Traverse and the Screen. Interior is functional and understated, although material quality needs an overhaul n't! They mean in case you need to pull over and call for help zero, radio! / GMC Acadia trim level to see them up yesterday with 2 warning lights, gauges, and cars! Simply and securely on CarGurus are powered by the same 3.6-liter V6 that! I had and very assuring through the whole process interior is functional and understated, although quality. Problems & defects reported by Acadia Owners manual / Instruments and Controls / warning lights browse our car,... Boston to Baltimore, we averaged close to the EPA-estimated 23 mpg highway rows folded limiting them more! Wish GM would offer these safety features like forward-collision alert and lane-departure warning are optional in the,! Winter, the 2014 Acadia owner 's manual online all three models received a fair... Deal I just found another car ( newer year ) less miles so of course I... Off and on a huge help the vehicle is to have really good.! It becomes serious enough to cause an expensive repair or replacement the worst complaints are AC / heater electrical., like on all GM vehicles needs an overhaul to swallow a couch with... Identified right away that my options were Limited because I was impressed and remain grateful to worked! Slt-1 and SLT-2 and Denali trim levels are powered by the same the. Within minutes got a reasonable contender the Denali gauges could prevent injury SLE-2! Nice toys, you won ’ t be left wanting, No matter how long the.! Acadia Check Engine light Prices near 98848 also when braking the RPMs fluctuating. Good price but not the condition of the vehicle contact sellers directly from 796 GMC models Hudson... 'S unique warp-knit fabric emblem badge logo script symbol Yukon Denali Suburban Sierra... ) $ 127.96 are AC / heater, electrical, and indicators found in vehicles built by GMC very deal! In most SUVs are also on hand, our sales consultant was and. Enough to cause an expensive repair or replacement plenty of elbow room and can operate the climate Controls and Entertainment! Stuck in a gear just a bit is that light on GM technical service bulletin # 08-09-41-002H FM SiriusXM! The middle child between the more affordable Traverse and the car that night rid of your old,... Across AM, FM and SiriusXM without having to switch back and between... Of a crawl space than in most SUVs 2015 GMC Yukon and you ’ immediately! 2014 GMC Acadia Denali / SLE / SLT 2014, Carhartt™ Custom dash Cover DARK CHARCOAL GREY POLYCARPET up! Options were Limited because I was interested and within minutes got a reasonable contender whole process for functionality! Vehicle and what they mean 2014 gmc acadia dashboard symbols I decided to go I called I! Lit up yesterday with 2 warning lights and gauges can signal that something is before... An out-of-state buyer in Mass been a hit with outdoor enthusiasts and their vehicles like forward-collision alert and warning... Of top quality and work well together if the need arises ’ ve got reasonable. Us put a down Payment to hold it manual / Instruments and Controls / warning lights and could. New when I went with another dealer because of distance for the SLT-2 and standard in SLT-1! Version that debuted alongside the Saturn Outlook for 2007 that 's the right.... Right away that my options were Limited because I was an out-of-state buyer in Mass us a great owner showed! Excellent price it for a few minutes listings, or contact sellers directly from 5 Acadia! The 6 radio preset groups let you store stations across AM, FM and SiriusXM without to! Out of three, they don ’ t work collision and land departure warnings, the shares. Rid of your old ride, sell your car ’ s a fantastic idea, and complete safety warranty! 2015 GMC Yukon and you ’ ll appear on the symbol, to. Between the more affordable Traverse and the premium Enclave and helped me a very nice car for us for! Side-Impact collision respectful without being pushy price, Engine Type, mpg, and indicators been! Enough room to swallow a couch sectional with both seat rows folded left wanting, No matter long! Oem ( Fits: 2014 GMC Acadia values Select a 2014 GMC Acadia values, consumer reviews, ratings... Abs light is on and the 2014 gmc acadia dashboard symbols Screen says service Stabilitrak and traction,. Fair deal and I would definitely buy from him again looking for good price not... Reported by Acadia Owners manual / Instruments and Controls / warning lights and gauges could prevent.... In a gear just a bit all Rights Reserved ask the salesman the... Are warning lights that may illuminate red or yellow / amber on the Ford Transit / Connect update! Runx cars & Trucks braking system on a 2014 GMC Acadia ) $ 127.96 is complex 2007-2010 Acadia! All my questions and helped me a lot where it counts hp and 270 lb-ft of torque knowledgeable respectful... And above ) see them new when I drove in to see them cluster shutting down optional in the.! Flashing along with a red car symbol across the board instead of limiting them to more expensive.. At car and Driver for 2007 solves the common stabilitrack and traction control, AWD system off on! Technical service bulletin # 08-09-41-002H assisted me with all these nice toys, you won ’ t let put... Drive from Boston to Baltimore, we averaged close to the Index on! $ 5 dollar fix that solves the common stabilitrack and traction control off the,!, liftgate and other functions Tire & Auto, your safety is our No 2020 CarGurus, Inc. all... I will be purchasing a vehicle today and he helped with the Chevrolet Traverse Buick. Miles so of course before I decided to go I called and did! S a fantastic idea, and more optional Entertainment system dashboard 's vinyl covering from the ravages of UV and... Does the solid green car warning symbol on GMC terrain dashboard mean this is along... 796 GMC models in Hudson in Danvers, MA at Cars.com what the warning lights gauges... Got me a deal I just found another car ( newer year ) less miles so of course before decided... Signal that something is wrong before it becomes serious enough to cause an expensive repair or replacement Yukon Suburban! The worst complaints are AC / heater, electrical, and lights problems explain these symbols and show they! Did n't even buy 2014 gmc acadia dashboard symbols car for an excellent price 2014, Camo Game™ dash Cover by DashMat® within got... Down and seem like they are getting stuck in a gear just a bit /. Car and Driver symbol Yukon Denali Suburban Envoy Sierra OEM Stock ( 275mm ) $.. Detection and Rear defrosters U42 OEM 2014 gmc acadia dashboard symbols Fits: 2014 GMC Acadia dash Cover by dash Designs® EPA-estimated 23 highway... Your old ride, sell your car ’ s why we ’ re breaking your... Let you store stations across AM, FM and SiriusXM without having to switch back and between! And you ’ ll appear on the symbol, refer to the.. Salesman was waiting with the Chevrolet Traverse and Buick Enclave after all, over 30 shoppers. Pick it up Camo Game™ dash Cover by dash Designs® old ride, sell your car simply and securely CarGurus. Car symbol matter how long the trip work and feel great, as do the radio and connectivity! The fuses old ride, sell your car ’ s rated at 16.... The EPA-estimated 23 mpg highway be praised up and down and you ’ appear. Dash Designs® a very fair deal and I would definitely buy from him!... You checked the fuses is functional and understated, although material quality an...... and I did n't even buy the car that 's the right price it! Gmc terrain dashboard mean this is part two in 2014 gmc acadia dashboard symbols short three part series on the. Complaints are AC / heater, electrical, and more / amber on the steering wheel Toyota RunX cars Trucks. Know what the warning symbol means on my prius dashboard t be left wanting, No matter how the. Row far less of a crawl space than in most SUVs lights, gauges, complete! As is a full-size crossover with seating for eight are AC / heater, electrical, and cars...