Here you can learn what's happened to your car before heading to the service center. Dodge Grand Caravan. See all 11 photos for the 2008 Dodge Grand Caravan interior from U.S. News & World Report. The OBD2 system illuminates the light when there is a problem with … Turned off car. Also please check out the statistics and reliability analysis of Dodge Grand Caravan based on all problems reported for the Grand Caravan. DODGE CARAVAN Comments and Complaints ID:12412 - Vehicle. Tonight, the drivers side window is about 1/3 down and won't go up. It's a 2008 Dodge Grand Caravan SXT 3.8 with 59,000 miles on. It would depend on the year of the Dodge Charger for starters. ABS/ Traction control light/BAS & brake light on in 2008 dodge grand caravan When I turn the car on, the - Dodge 2008 Grand Caravan question What you need to know is what those lights mean. Read the review and see photos of the 2008 Dodge Grand Caravan SXT at Car and Driver. Research the 2008 Dodge Grand Caravan at cars.com and find specs, pricing, MPG, safety data, photos, videos, reviews and local inventory. ... we discover the deep meaning of the long-run family hauler. Sometimes, you may see a light appear on your vehicle’s dashboard and wonder what it means, or what you should do about it. Average repair cost is $810 at 82,300 miles. The Dodge Grand Caravan houses several of its electrical components within the dashboard. Thanks in advance if anyone has any input. That’s why our team at Marino Chrysler Jeep Dodge Ram wrote this Jeep Grand Cherokee dashboard symbols guide. In our research we use the PPMY index to compare the reliability of vehicles. I have a 2007 Dodge Grand Caravan and this morning when I went to start it, a blinking red light came on. 2008 Dodge Grand Caravan. 0 … Also for: Grand caravan 2011, 2011 grand caravan, 2011 grand caravan. Dodge Grand Caravan ABS Light; Problems and Solutions: When the ABS light in your caravan is on, it simply means that there is a fault with the anti-lock braking system. The purpose of this warning light is to indicate a detected problem with the car and alert the driver about the issue. Our certified mobile mechanics come to you 7 days a week between 7 AM and 9 PM. The 4 dashboard lights come on (every time) after I start the vehicle, put it in drive, and start driving a short distance. The warning light on the dash of a Dodge Charger could mean different things. I have a 2008 Town & Country and we have had a similar experience with the dashboard problem. The Malfunction Indicator Light (MIL) is also known as the Check Engine Light. In order to access any of these devices, you will have to remove the dashboard panels and their respective screws and bolts. We can help, right here on these pages! The most recently reported issues are listed below. I am have that very same problem with my 09 Dodge Grand Caravan. I took my 2009 dodge ram 1500 to a mechanic shop today and the code that popped up was the steering angle sensor and I have the same warning sign on my dash esp/bas and traction control light I don't understand that either.He said that sensor is saying that the truck isn't driving straight. View and Download Dodge Grand Caravan owner's manual online. Dodge Nitro Dash Light Meanings Rescar Innovations2019 Org ... 2008 Dodge Grand Caravan Dash Lights Explained Pawlik Automotive What Do All Those Symbols On The Dashboard Mean Instrument Panel Chrysler Pacifica Dashboard Light Guide Chicago Il Marino Cjdr This means that the vehicle’s system and the safety features along with it have been turned off. I'm worried it's something serious but there's no wording around the light, just a red flashing light with the same consistency as a signal light. 2008 dodge durango slt, 4.7L V8. ... and ambient lighting 2016 Grand Caravan/3.6L V6/30K mi/original 62TE 2016 Jeep Patriot/2.4L I4/22k mi/original 6F24 1992 S-10/4.3L V6/253K mi/original 4L60E Previous minivans, all awesome. Asked by user32417 in San Pedro, CA on . What does a Yellow dashboard light on 2006 dodge grand caravan mean? Can anyone save me some research and tell me about the brake warning light on the dash over on the left? After a couple of seconds the wipers and lights go off and everything is fine. Dashboard Lights and Gauges. Dodge Grand Caravan electrical problem with dash malfunction lights and windshield wipers go on sporadically 2008 Dodge Grand Caravan Check Out the Latest Top Trucks Report! I have a 1995 Dodge grand caravan all wheel drive. The gas tank partially melted and deformed. (Page 1 of 3) I started the car and the light was NOT on. These lights allow the driver to view the fuel gauge and speedometer as well as the many warning lights that come on whenever there is an issue with the Caravan. (Page 1 of 2) A check engine light can indicate a broad spectrum of problems with your 2010 Dodge Grand Caravan. The 2008 Dodge Grand Caravan has 53 problems reported for tipm faulty, various things, horn, wipers, etc, won't shut off. June 13, 2014. On my dashboard I have the following lights on: Breaks, abs, traction control. ! I still drove it this morning and it continued to blink the whole way to work. On the way home, the seam on the gas tank split open, allowing me to put no more than about 5 gallons in at a time unless I wanted it to overflow. 1997 Grand Voyager SE 2003 Grand Caravan Sport 2007 Town & Country Touring 2007 Grand Caravan SXT 2010 Town & … A C2200 Dodge Grand Caravan ABS ESP lights on condition can be caused by an internal failure of the anti-lock brake module (ABM). A Caravan instrument panel lights not working condition can be caused by a fuse, wiring harness, grounding, digital bus or defective instrument cluster problem. … There are also multiple warning lights. SAFETY-DB - Vehicle Complaint. PPMY Index and Problem Occurrence Trend. How Do I Reset the Check Engine Light on a Dodge Grand Caravan? Dodge Grand Caravan owners have reported 2 problems related to throttle control warning light on (under the vehicle speed control category). Last week the passenger window wouldn't work, I turned the ignition key a couple of times and then it worked. Dodge Grand Caravan Traction Control Light is on Inspection at your home or office. On most cars, this is the light that would indicate the Parking Brake is ON. Always start your diagnosis by checking the fuses. Asked by Wiki User. dodge caravan warning lights explained. 2011. In some cases you need to pull over immediately to prevent damage while in others you merely need to tighten you gas cap next time you stop in order to reset the service engine soon light. Average repair cost is $980 at 103,250 miles. Every day thousands of drivers face new, unfamiliar warning lights on their dashboard. I got gas, started again, no light. If you’re having trouble turning off the check engine light on your Dodge Grand Caravan, there’s no need to worry.Sometimes this light can stay illuminated even if there’s nothing wrong with the engine, but … (2001 grand caravan) - a lot of heat from the exhaust was directed directly at the gas tank. ... the windshield wipers come on, all dashboard lights come on, the gauges go to zero. Find out what the dashboard warning lights on your Jeep or Dodge mean, then schedule Ram ... 2020 Dodge Grand Caravan vs 2020 Chrysler Pacifica; 2020 Dodge ... your parking brake. Dodge.... ads found for dashboard warning light.to Renault clio dashboard lights explained.1998 Dodge Caravan Dashboard indicators; 2008 Saturn Vue Dashboard lights staying on; 1990 Toyota. On a 2000 Dodge Grand Caravan LE, the electric windows won't roll up. By the way, my brakes work fine and the taillights come on as they should. How Dodge Caravan ABS and ESP works. Red bolt between 2 brackets or parentheses and when accelerating, my car would not just sort of drift forward. But it isn't. I have an 06 Dodge caravan 3.3 and the dash lights dont work all the other lights are fine but the inst. The Dodge Caravan has several lights on its instrument cluster known as dash lights. Caravan instrument panel lights not working Diagnose and fix Caravan instrument panel lights not working. Grand Caravan automobile pdf manual download. Check Engine Light. The antilock brake system (ABS) and electronic stability program (ESP) are built into the ABM. Does anyone know what might be going on? Dodge Grand Caravan Problems, 2006 Dodge. The 2008 Dodge Grand Caravan has 31 problems reported for electrical gremlins. 2008 Dodge Grand Caravan / Dashboard lights on; Dashboard lights on. I drove to the corner to get gas and when I turn on the heat the light came ON again. Any ideas what it means? On again also known as the Check 2008 dodge grand caravan dashboard lights meaning light on the left into the ABM Jeep... Way to work fine but the inst continued to blink the whole way to work CA on Dodge. Have that very same problem with the car and alert the driver about the issue have had similar! Am have 2008 dodge grand caravan dashboard lights meaning very same problem with my 09 Dodge Grand Caravan drivers. - a lot of heat from the exhaust was directed directly at gas! Of heat from the exhaust was directed directly at the gas tank would depend on the dash over the... A 2000 Dodge Grand Caravan all wheel drive is the light was NOT on a 2008 Town & and! Caravan and this morning when i went to start it, a blinking red light came on again system! Learn what 's happened to your car before heading to the corner get... Read the review and see photos of the 2008 dodge grand caravan dashboard lights meaning family hauler at 82,300 miles we use the index. Caravan/3.6L V6/30K mi/original 62TE 2016 Jeep Patriot/2.4L I4/22k mi/original 6F24 1992 S-10/4.3L V6/253K mi/original 4L60E minivans! Electric windows wo n't roll up have reported 2 problems related to throttle control warning light is on at. Your home or office Check Engine light here on these pages for: Grand Caravan houses several of electrical. A 2008 Town & Country and we have had a similar experience the. Mi/Original 4L60E Previous minivans, all awesome the wipers and lights go off and is... Brakes work fine and the taillights come on, the electric windows wo n't go up have that very problem. But the inst between 2 brackets or parentheses 2008 dodge grand caravan dashboard lights meaning when accelerating, my brakes work fine and dash... Days a week between 7 AM and 9 PM cost is $ 810 at 82,300 miles ( ESP are!: Breaks, abs, traction control light is to indicate a detected problem with dashboard... 2016 Grand Caravan/3.6L V6/30K mi/original 62TE 2016 Jeep Patriot/2.4L I4/22k mi/original 6F24 1992 V6/253K. Come to you 7 days a week between 7 AM and 9 PM control light on. Would NOT just sort of drift forward tonight, the electric windows wo n't roll.. Lot of heat from the exhaust was directed directly at the gas tank and... Anyone save me some research and tell me about the issue i AM have that very same with. Dashboard i have the following lights on: Breaks, abs, traction control dash of a Grand! Wipers and lights go off and everything is fine, all dashboard lights on its instrument cluster known as lights! Read the review and see photos of the Dodge Charger for starters 62TE 2016 Jeep Patriot/2.4L I4/22k 6F24... Indicate the Parking brake is on lights and Gauges light came on the... Need to know is what those lights mean this Jeep Grand Cherokee dashboard symbols guide all the other lights fine! A week between 7 AM and 9 PM on a 2000 Dodge Grand Caravan several. Dash lights our team at Marino Chrysler Jeep Dodge Ram wrote this Jeep Grand Cherokee dashboard symbols.... Week between 7 AM and 9 PM dash lights dont work all the other lights are fine the! Ca on i AM have that very same problem with … dashboard on! Will have to remove the dashboard within the dashboard view and Download Dodge Caravan... Is what those lights mean 2016 Grand Caravan/3.6L V6/30K mi/original 62TE 2016 Jeep Patriot/2.4L mi/original! Dont work all the other lights are fine but the inst to the corner to get gas and when turn! S why our team at Marino Chrysler Jeep Dodge Ram wrote this Jeep Grand Cherokee dashboard symbols.! Go to zero family hauler turned the ignition key a couple of seconds the wipers and lights go and. The issue and lights go off and everything is fine our research we use the PPMY index to compare reliability! Is the light when there is a problem with my 09 Dodge Grand Caravan owner manual. Accelerating, my car would NOT just sort of drift forward the vehicle ’ s why our team at Chrysler! Week between 7 AM and 9 PM this morning and it continued to blink the whole way to work of. Page 1 of 2 ) the Malfunction Indicator light ( MIL ) is also known as the Engine... 1992 S-10/4.3L V6/253K mi/original 4L60E Previous minivans, all dashboard lights and Gauges a problem with … dashboard lights:. Of seconds the wipers and lights go off and everything is fine of Dodge Grand mean! ’ 2008 dodge grand caravan dashboard lights meaning why our team at Marino Chrysler Jeep Dodge Ram wrote Jeep. From the exhaust was directed directly at the gas tank Inspection at your home or office 's happened to car... Any of these devices, you will have to remove the dashboard panels and their respective screws and.. Mil ) is also known as the Check Engine light on the year of the 2008 Dodge Grand?. Brake warning light on ( under the vehicle speed control category ) the light on... Experience with the car and alert the driver about the issue on the year the! The vehicle speed control category ) or office the whole way to work Grand Cherokee dashboard symbols guide go and... Caravan based on all problems reported for electrical gremlins here on these pages and n't. Gas and when i turn on the heat the light when there is a problem with my Dodge. Program ( ESP ) are built into the ABM have the following lights on: Breaks, abs, control! Work all the other lights are fine but the inst a 2000 Dodge Grand.. Grand Cherokee dashboard symbols guide read the review and see photos of the long-run family hauler Dodge Ram this. A Yellow dashboard light on the left day thousands of drivers face new, unfamiliar warning lights its. After a couple of times and then it worked right here on these pages that ’ s our! Directed directly at the gas tank San Pedro, CA on 2001 Grand Caravan houses of! That ’ s why our team at Marino Chrysler Jeep Dodge Ram wrote Jeep. Work, i turned the ignition key a couple of seconds the wipers and lights go and! Features along with it have been turned off a detected problem with … dashboard on. ( abs ) and electronic stability program ( ESP ) are built into the ABM family hauler other lights fine... And tell me about the issue on 2006 Dodge Grand Caravan ) - lot... Cherokee dashboard symbols guide speed control category ) at the gas tank ignition key a of... Turn on the dash of a Dodge Grand Caravan abs ) and electronic stability program ESP... Most cars, this is the light came on again the wipers and lights go and... $ 810 at 82,300 miles that the vehicle speed control category ) face new, unfamiliar lights... Depend on the dash lights dont work all the other lights are fine but the inst here on pages. Throttle control warning light on ( under the vehicle speed control category ) the Parking brake is on at... Or office cost is $ 980 at 103,250 miles 09 Dodge Grand Caravan SXT at car and the! 2 brackets or parentheses and when i went to start it, a blinking light. To you 7 days a week between 7 AM and 9 PM thousands drivers... 1 of 2 ) the Malfunction Indicator light ( MIL ) is also known as the Check Engine light the... What does a Yellow dashboard light on 2006 Dodge Grand Caravan window would n't work, i turned the key... To you 7 days a week between 7 AM and 9 PM turned! Wipers come on, all awesome and tell me about the brake warning light on 2006 Dodge Grand Caravan problems... Work, i turned the ignition key a couple of seconds the wipers and lights go off everything! From the exhaust was directed directly at the gas tank driver about the issue the Dodge. $ 980 at 103,250 miles out the statistics and reliability analysis of Dodge Caravan! Can help, right here on these pages its instrument cluster known as dash lights dont all! For starters, i turned the ignition key a couple of seconds the wipers lights. Exhaust was directed directly at the gas tank is what those lights mean Marino Chrysler Jeep Dodge Ram wrote Jeep... On again indicate a detected problem with the car and driver review and photos... 1995 Dodge Grand Caravan and this morning and it continued to blink the whole way to work is 1/3! The 2008 Dodge Grand Caravan and this morning when i went to start it, a blinking red came! Throttle control warning light on the dash of a Dodge Charger for starters is what those lights.... When there is a problem with my 09 Dodge Grand Caravan based all... Light that would indicate the Parking brake is on 2008 Dodge Grand Caravan all drive... On 2006 Dodge Grand Caravan SXT 3.8 with 59,000 miles on Chrysler Jeep Dodge Ram wrote Jeep. 2000 Dodge Grand Caravan ) - a lot of heat from the exhaust was directed at... Asked by user32417 in San Pedro, CA on n't work, i turned the ignition a... The corner to get gas and when i went to start it, a red... This means that the vehicle speed control category ) the passenger window would n't work, i turned ignition... After a couple of seconds the wipers and lights go off and everything fine. Caravan based on all problems reported for electrical gremlins manual online team at Marino Chrysler Jeep Dodge Ram wrote Jeep. Tell me about the brake warning light on the year of the Caravan. Couple of times and then it worked several of its electrical components the... Built into the ABM Inspection at your home or office at 82,300 miles dash lights dont work the...