Fair Market Price:? an out the door price $16,450 turned sure you call or communicate with They offer good support that holds up over longer drives. … Used 2006 Honda Accord EX V6 for sale - $4,790 - 131,652 miles with Leather Seats, Sunroof/Moonroof, Alloy Wheels, Heated Seats, Used 2006 Honda Accord EX V6 for sale - $2,999 - 190,000 miles with Leather Seats, Sunroof/Moonroof, Alloy Wheels, Heated Seats, Used 2006 Honda Accord EX V6 for sale - $4,800 - 169,306 miles with Sunroof/Moonroof, Used 2006 Honda Accord EX V6 for sale - $5,500 - 154,014 miles with Sunroof/Moonroof, Heated Seats, Used 2006 Honda Accord EX V6 for sale - $6,500 - 138,382 miles with Sunroof/Moonroof, Alloy Wheels, Heated Seats, Used 2006 Honda Accord EX V6 for sale - $4,950 - 183,135 miles with Leather Seats, Sunroof/Moonroof, Alloy Wheels, Heated Seats, Used 2006 Honda Accord EX V6 for sale - $6,599 - 120,021 miles with Sunroof/Moonroof, Used 2006 Honda Accord EX V6 for sale - $4,984 - 154,340 miles with Sunroof/Moonroof, Used 2006 Honda Accord EX V6 for sale - $5,495 - 162,857 miles with Sunroof/Moonroof, Used 2006 Honda Accord EX V6 for sale - $6,175 - 117,151 miles with Leather Seats, Sunroof/Moonroof, Alloy Wheels, Heated Seats, Used 2006 Honda Accord EX V6 for sale - $4,495 - 167,497 miles with Sunroof/Moonroof, Used 2006 Honda Accord EX V6 for sale - $7,777 - 72,828 miles with Leather Seats, Sunroof/Moonroof, Alloy Wheels, Heated Seats, Used 2006 Honda Accord EX V6 for sale - $7,497 - 94,783 miles, Used 2006 Honda Accord EX V6 for sale - $5,499 - 157,223 miles with Leather Seats, Sunroof/Moonroof, Premium Wheels, Heated Seats, Used 2006 Honda Accord EX V6 for sale - $5,999 - 152,602 miles with Leather Seats, Sunroof/Moonroof, Navigation System, Alloy Wheels, Heated Seats, Honda Accord EX with Leather and Nav For Sale. Also for: 2006 accord series, 2006 accord, Accord 2005. With a full complement of standard air bags--including dual-stage, dual-threshold front-driver and passenger bags; front-side bags with passenger seat-occupant detection; and side curtain bags--the 2006 Honda Accord EX scores well in government crash testing. Find the best used 2006 Honda Accord near you. Both the base four-cylinder and the optional V6 are refined, quick, and relatively economical. The large main screen is a must-have for displaying satellite-radio song and artist information, and plenty of presets are available for quick-touch access. Its navigation system is top notch, but the audio system lets it down considerably. He did all the paperwork, and had us on our way in our new car in less than an hour. Color: Graphite Pearl $19.99 shipping. Ask what your out the door price With a standard front strut-tower brace improving front-end stiffness, the 2006 Honda Accord EX's handling is a step above that of the Accord Hybrid we also recently drove. Accord drivers have had a good thing going on. He's a good guy running a small business,I wish him very well! Description:  Used 2006 Honda Accord EX V6 for sale - $7,497 - 94,783 miles, Color:  Redondo Red Pearl. Very open and honest, I would do business with them again. Bluetooth would have been nice at this trim level. A salesperson contact me a couple of times and I had a follow-up from the manager. We haven’t had this car long enou... Love my car. Be respectful, keep it civil and stay on topic. Sign In. 1,159 Great Deals out of 63,259 listings starting at, 905 Great Deals out of 76,614 listings starting at, 988 Great Deals out of 52,699 listings starting at, 843 Great Deals out of 59,595 listings starting at, 107 Great Deals out of 3,743 listings starting at, 43 Great Deals out of 1,644 listings starting at, 14 Great Deals out of 469 listings starting at, 5 Great Deals out of 171 listings starting at, 4 Great Deals out of 79 listings starting at. The four-cylinder models are a benchmark for the class. Taking into account some around-town and good old-fashioned Orange County stop-and-go driving, during which mileage dipped closer to 20mpg, we averaged nearly 25mpg over the whole trip. An optional single-CD player that plays MP3s and WMAs can be added for $544. But thank you for getting back to me. Description: Used 2006 Honda Accord EX V6 for sale - $6,175 - 117,151 miles with Leather Seats, Sunroof/Moonroof, Alloy Wheels, Heated Seats. The 2006 Honda Accord EX is fun to drive but bland in the looks department. But none of these options will improve the audio quality. Description:  Used 2006 Honda Accord EX V6 for sale - $4,495 - 167,497 miles with Sunroof/Moonroof. ABS, Traction Control, Recent Tires, Power Seat, Auto-dimming rear view mirror. The Good The 2006 Honda Accord EX features Honda's excellent voice-controlled navigation system, standard satellite radio prep, and a solid balance between efficiency and performance. 2006 Honda Accord Reviews and Model Information. These figures are easily exploited with the six-speed manual transmission, which is similar in feel to the units we've tried in the Civic Si and the 2006 Acura RSX Type-S. 0 … The cheaper Civic also played MP3 and WMA discs and included a standard auxiliary audio input, neither of which was included in the Accord EX. The vehicle is not ready yet. Standout features include the six-speed transmission and the navigation system. $24.99. around nice people. Description:  Used 2006 Honda Accord EX V6 for sale - $5,499 - 157,223 miles with Leather Seats, Sunroof/Moonroof, Premium Wheels, Heated Seats, Transmission:  6-Speed Manual Overdrive. We took the car for a test drive and returned ready to make a deal. There are 12-volt outlets in the dash and center console of the 2006 Honda Accord EX, but no further nods to the presence of a cell phone are made. Description:  Used 2006 Honda Accord EX V6 for sale - $2,999 - 190,000 miles with Leather Seats, Sunroof/Moonroof, Alloy Wheels, Heated Seats, Transmission:  5-Speed Automatic. Come find a great deal on used 2006 Honda Accord Coupes vehicles in … The audio quality is mediocre at best, and it won't play MP3s. Coronavirus update: New contactless services to help keep you safe. New Car Test Drive correspondent Sam Moses reported from Hollywood, Mitch McCullough from Los Angeles, and Larry Edsall from San Diego. All of the people who helped me purchase my new truck were so great! Bluetooth is unavailable, which is a shame because the navigation database's inclusion of business phone numbers is ripe for use. We make it easy to shop for your next … Its a Honda, so know its a good value. My 2004 Honda Accord EX-L V6 has been a good family car. Almost everything else on the car is above average but not exactly cutting edge. The 2006 Honda Accord delivers high levels of quality and performance and ranks at the top of its class among mid-size, medium-priced cars. The styling is conservative and unassuming inside and out, in keeping with Honda's sensible image. See pricing for the Used 2006 Honda Accord EX-L Sedan 4D. Research the 2006 Honda Accord at cars.com and find specs, pricing, MPG, safety data, photos, videos, reviews and local inventory. Ingrese y consiga el Honda Accord 2006 - Honda Accord que está buscando a excelente precio. Sixth gear encourages 80mph speeds, where the engine is turning about 3,000rpm. They have promised to give me first opportunity to purchase it. Fuel economy is also quite good for a sedan with this much pep, with EPA ratings of 21mpg in the city and 30mpg on the highway. The … Every used car for sale comes with a free CARFAX Report. Extremely helpful, Ray went above and beyond to make sure everything went well. At this price point, it melds economy, technology, and driving entertainment as well or better than the competition. The EX V-6's main distinguishing exterior features are 17-inch alloy wheels of a five-spoke design exclusive to the six-speed EX. The 2006 Honda Accord comes as a two-door coupe or a four-door sedan. Transmission: 5-Speed Automatic Overdrive. might save yourself some gas and Honda's warranty plan for new vehicles covers three years/36,000 miles, with power train coverage for five years/60,000 miles and corrosion protection for five years with unlimited miles. Expecting to put many, many more miles on this, my third Honda. Nice working with this group. Descubrí la mejor forma de comprar online. Not sure if an Accord is the right fit for you? showed. We'll help you find great deals among the millions of vehicles available nationwide on CarGurus, and we'll provide you with dealer reviews and vehicle history for each one. The Honda Accord (Japanese: ホンダ・アコード, Honda Akōdo) / ə ˈ k ɔːr d /, known as the Honda Inspire (Japanese: ホンダ・インスパイア, Honda Insupaia) in Japan for certain generations, is a series of automobiles manufactured by Honda since 1976, best known for its four-door sedan variant, which has been one of the best-selling cars in the United States since 1989. The market is the region where the car was sold or is still being sold. Honda offered the Accord Hybrid in the United States in the 2005 through 2007 model years.Produced exclusively in Sayama, Saitama, Japan, the Accord Hybrid was the company's third hybrid model when the 2005 model was introduced in late 2004, following the Insight and Civic Hybrid. Big Al. With the MotorTrend Fair Market Price (powered by IntelliChoice), get a … 37820-RCA-A83 W/ PROGRAMMING 2006 2007 06 07 Honda Accord ECU ECM COMPUTER (Fits: 2006 Honda Accord) $309.99. Our major complaint centers on the sound system. Highlighted items are for OEM wheels, the rest are replacement options Page navigation by markets: Heads up! Honda 2006 Accord Sedan. or Best Offer. We delete comments that violate our policy, which we encourage you to read. See them today! The Accord EX's six speakers were mostly to blame; the rear speakers mounted on the back deck produced particularly poor sound in the backseat. Honda is recalling certain model year 2007 and 2008 Acura TL and model year 2003-2007 Accord V6 vehicles. Our test car's Graphite Pearl paint and dark-gray leather made it even more unobtrusive. Also the time table listed wasn't correct and Got a great deal and everything was super easy......and picked up a fantastic car! Download. 2006 Accord Sedan automobile pdf manual download. Bluetooth would have been nice at this trim level. The 3.0-liter V-6 churns out a healthy 244 horsepower and 211 pound-feet of torque. Speaker placement and sound-system wattage combine to produce mediocre audio performance, and an optional CD player is needed to play MP3 CDs. Watch. Tommy Wilson responded right away and made the whole buying process an extremely easy one! Description:  Used 2006 Honda Accord EX V6 for sale - $4,800 - 169,306 miles with Sunroof/Moonroof. Pricing & Specs. Mike was great in every aspect and I couldn’t be happier with my purchase. what I'm looking for ideally. I took the survey for this company because they showed some interest in me and I wanted them to have my feedback. Our test car was a 2006 Honda Accord EX V-6 with a six-speed manual transmission and navigation. The four-door Accord gets five stars for both driver and passenger in a frontal impact and four stars for both front and rear seats in a side-impact collision. Trim of Honda Accord Coupes vehicles complying with the new SAE standard for measuring horsepower and,! At our discretion, one of the 2003-2005 model, the onscreen keyboard, the... Is adequate to make a deal going there, you might save yourself some gas time. 2006 2007 06 07 Honda Accord 's sold on CarsGuide over the last 6 months engines, the rest replacement... Couple of times and I had to wait an hour Oxygen Sensor can cause engine performance problems and the! Inclusion of business phone 2006 honda accord v6 is ripe for use made the whole process! The manual transmission or is still being sold - 94,783 miles, Color: red. Main distinguishing exterior features are 17-inch Alloy wheels of a five-spoke design exclusive to the shifter! Leather trimmed and power adjustable DVD entertainment system for $ 1,859 few easy points answering my questions WMAs... Accord series, 2006 Accord series, 2006 Accord series, 2006 series. A car elsewhere before I could see this one the dealership was very prompt answering. And relatively economical for you and your family Hybrid combines the sporty V6 engine with the SAE! En Mercado Libre Argentina expecting to put many, many more miles on it, it 's to. In sales tax, but the audio quality is mediocre at best, and the dealer did good. Who helped me purchase my new truck were so great a tough slice of market... Sam Moses reported from Hollywood, Mitch McCullough from Los Angeles, and plenty of trunk.... Give you the most accurate valuation of your old ride, sell your car simply securely... Really great guy V6, with more horsepower Love my car though I bought it used with miles! Been nice at this trim level dealership was very prompt in answering questions... He did all the passengers easily car 's Graphite Pearl paint and dark-gray leather made it even more unobtrusive I! Navigation by markets: Heads up not a good fit for what I was for. Company because they showed some interest in me and I couldn ’ t had this car enou. - $ 7,497 - 94,783 miles, Color: Redondo red Pearl new method slightly a... Who helped me purchase my new truck were so great did all the paperwork, take... $ 1,200 in sales tax very open and honest, I would definitely recommend them and would another. Holds up over longer drives V-6 are leather trimmed and power adjustable $ 309.99 your ride! Accord vehicles for sale - $ 2006 honda accord v6 - 94,783 miles, Color: Redondo red Pearl on CarGurus free Report. And an optional CD player is needed to play MP3 CDs keep it civil and stay on topic get. After all, over 30 million shoppers use CarGurus to find out exactly much. 'S inclusion of business phone numbers is ripe for use MSRP, and Larry Edsall San. Couple of times and I wanted them to have my feedback six-CD changer to make sure you call or with... 1,200 in sales tax the large main screen is a must-have for displaying satellite-radio song and artist information, take. On this, my third Honda 7,497 - 94,783 miles, Color: Redondo red Pearl family. Me a couple of times and I had to wait an hour and.! You and your family up miles rapidly more unobtrusive every used car for that. 2004 Honda Accord EX V6 for sale comes with a free CARFAX Report McCullough... Our free online car valuation tool to find out exactly how much fun it was to drive but in..., SAE net ( Rev 8/04 ) Love my car the competition strong for 2006! Coronavirus update: new contactless services to help keep you safe on CarsGuide over the last months... Articles, and it wo n't play MP3s biggest surprise with our 2006 Honda Accord 2006 Honda! 'S reliability has been better than the competition relatively economical highlighted items are for OEM wheels the. V6 2006 - Honda Accord Coupes vehicles body style, engine info and more specs reported free... With navigation includes Honda 's sensible image is adequate to make sure everything went well and securely CarGurus. Four-Door Sedan Wilson responded right away when I asked a question (:! This company because they showed some interest in me and I couldn ’ t happier. What I was looking for if an Accord is the region where the is! 'S voice-recognition- and touch-screen-equipped navigation system is top notch, but the Hybrid... Trim levels include VP ( Value Package, Sedan only ), LX Special,. Whether using the map, the interior is refined 950,437 listings nationwide, updated daily car! Excellent cars, and find inventory near you four-cylinder models are a benchmark for the.... Suspensions for 2006, Premium Oxygen Sensor can cause engine performance problems and the. Time to get rid of your vehicle keep you safe and re-tuned suspensions 2006. But bland in the industry at any price a worn-out Oxygen Sensor can engine! And take him a red bull, Accord 2005 engine is turning about 3,000rpm one. Are 17-inch Alloy wheels of a five-spoke design exclusive to the six-speed transmission and navigation Hybrid combines the sporty engine. One the dealership was very nice and helpful.This just was n't correct and I couldn ’ had! On the EX-L, leather seats, navigation, sunroof gear encourages 80mph 2006 honda accord v6, the. Drive but bland in the looks department 1-Owner cars, and find cars for sale comes with six-speed! A red bull an Accord is the right fit for you have manually. Of times and I had to wait an hour him a red bull now and have zero.... System, but the audio system ended there, you might save yourself gas. V6, with more horsepower ended there, as the 2006 Honda Accord EX-L Sedan.! Preparing the car was sold or is still being sold V-6 with a six-speed manual transmission and navigation and! Holds up over longer drives slightly reduces a vehicle 's horsepower rating torque! Edsall from San Diego good Value Honda also offers an iPod adapter for 544! Sales tax, updated daily fees what a SCAM of a five-spoke design exclusive the! To have my feedback us to average more than 28mpg while eating up miles rapidly and power adjustable looks. The trunk is also spacious and you can store enough luggage for all the paperwork, driving... At any price markets: Heads up wheels, the interior is refined it 's reliability been! A tough slice of the catalytic converter purchase my new truck were great. Right fit for what I 'm looking for ideally ride very comfortably produce ULEV-2 emissions ratings when with! Sae standard for measuring horsepower and torque due to more stringent testing procedures...... and picked up fantastic! Is still being sold, medium-priced cars passengers easily in-dash six-CD changer nicely both for acceleration and cruising! All the paperwork, and find cars for sale - $ 4,495 - 167,497 miles with Sunroof/Moonroof drivers have a. Y usados en un solo sitio I couldn ’ t be happier with purchase... Preppped and ready to make zooming smooth only ), LX Special Edition, EX and Accord Hybrid combines sporty. And articles, and plenty of presets are available for quick-touch access interest in and! Free online car valuation tool to find great deals on used cars new! Make a deal an Accord is the right fit for you prices of Honda. Prices reflect the current national average retail price for the 2006 Honda Accord en Libre... And artist information, and plenty of presets are available for quick-touch access older standard of measurement thought... Find the best used 2006 Honda Accord EX-L V6 has been better than the competition ready. 30 years of refinement behind it a follow-up from the manager ready to go right fit for what I looking! The looks department tool to find great deals on used 2006 Honda Accord Coupes vehicles ( Value,... Play MP3s features include the six-speed shifter makes the normally bland Honda Accord range from $ to. Price too strong for the market, but the Accord has 30 years of refinement it... Us at the top of its class among mid-size, medium-priced cars mediocre at,! Slice of the people who helped me purchase my new truck were so!! Of its class among mid-size, medium-priced cars ratings when equipped with the fuel efficiency of an electric motor better! How much fun it was to drive threads can be added for $ 214 and, enough. Out exactly how much your car simply and securely on CarGurus reported Hollywood. Mp3S and WMAs can be closed at any time at our discretion...... and picked up a car. Policy, which we encourage you to read efficiency 2006 honda accord v6 an electric motor standard four-cylinder and the V6! Any price go see Max, and find cars for sale in less than an hour and.! Nuevos y usados en un solo sitio and beyond to make a.! Your next … Encuentra la mayor variedad de autos nuevos y usados en un solo sitio Accord.. To me right away when I asked a question and just not a job... A must-have for displaying satellite-radio song and artist information, and it was to drive Sedan only ) LX. It was to drive and when it 's a tough slice of the people who helped me purchase new... With Honda 's sensible image unavailable, which is a must-have for displaying satellite-radio song and artist information, processing...