Find nutrition facts for over 2,000,000 foods. Rambutan fruit are low in calories with an average fruit containing 59 calories. Seeds contain saponin alkaloids, and should be discarded. 6mg Phosphorous. It certainly does look like lychee. Food Search Search . 35 milligrams iron, 0.343 milligrams manganese, 0.08 milligrams zinc, 8 micrograms folate, 0.022 milligrams riboflavin, 0.013 milligrams … cap rambutan næringsfakta og næringsoplysninger. You may find it in Asian food markets as opposed to regular supermarkets. Many thanks for your input! What an interesting fruit. Some of the fruits that I now enjoy whenever I can get them and previously was unaware of are Fuchsia Fruit and Sabras Cactus Fruit. Rambutans can be used in the same way as lychee and longans. Get full nutrition facts for other Frieda's products and all your other favorite brands. complete illustrations of their nutrition facts and health benefits. This fruit tree has two harvesting times a year, end of June to August and again in December/January. Calories and nutrition facts for "Rambutan, canned"! Find Calorie and Nutrition Information for Rambutan Fresh. Daisy Mariposa from Orange County (Southern California) on February 23, 2013: What a fascinating article! Rambutan Canned Syrup Pack × 1 cup, drained (150g) 1 cup (214g) 1 fruit (9g) 1 oz (28g) 200 calorie serving (244g) 100 grams (100g) Compare Add to Recipe Sodium 2,293g. Calorie Goal 1,870 cal. Voting up and sharing this. Glad you found a new fruit here as it certainly is a gem. With ever increasing popularity among non-Asians and growing interest in rambutan globally, the fruit is at present regarded as an essential agricultural produce. Updated-Apr 05, 2019, © copyright 2009-2020 @ Umesh Rudrappa. Will have to keep an eye out for them in some of the stores that specialize in more exotic foods. Terrific to see you. One cup (about 150 grams) of canned rambutan fruit in syrup contains approximately: 123 calories; 31.3 grams carbohydrates; 1 gram protein; 0.3 gram fat; 1.3 grams dietary fiber; 0.5 milligram manganese (26 percent DV) It also has 0.9 gram of protein. It is great to experience different foods when abroad and take advantage of the local favorites. Very like lychee in appearance, keep an eye out in Asian markets if you can't find. Suzanne Ridgeway (author) from Dublin, Ireland on March 06, 2013: They should be available in Asian markets and maybe some good supermarkets will import them. voted up. calories / energy 75 kcal. Fresh fruits are very good source of B-complex vitamins such as riboflavin, niacin, and folates. Free online calorie counter and diet plan. Now you write about it and it´s great to know. Food Search. Voted up and shared. rambutan Nährwertangaben und Nährwertinformationen. Rambutan juice/syrup can be a refreshing summer drink. Ruchira from United States on March 01, 2013: I have tried this fruit and it is so sweet. I love that fruit. Find kalorier, kulhydrater og næringsindhold i cap rambutan og over 2.000.000 andre fødevarer på MyFitnessPal.com. By the way congrats on the year on HP!! Fresh rambutan fruit carries 75 calories per 100 g of edible portion. Being a juicy tropical fruit, it holds good amounts of potassium, an important component of cell and body fluids help Rambutans can simply be peeled to eat the white flesh like a lychee. 7 kalori * saiz hidangan 100 gram = 75 kalori. 2.5mg Iron. Many thanks for your additional information on the Rambutan fruit. With its hairy exterior, the rambutan fruit (Nephelium lappaceum) may appear intimidating at first. Thanks for visiting. (28 g) 52 cal: 218 kJ: Rhubarb: 100 g: 1 stalk (51 g) 1 oz. A hairy strawberry or chestnut was the first thing that came to mind when I saw the rambutan fruit. Prevents cancer. I grew up in Thailand where rambutans were sold in pretty much every grocery store and supermarket. Log Food. 97 % 29g Carbs. Find calories, carbs, and nutritional contents for nfc rambutan and over 2,000,000 other foods at MyFitnessPal.com. Rambutan is rich source of antioxidants that fight the free radicals that may cause disease like cancer, inflammation and even heart disease. . 18mins. Thanks for stopping by!! Rambutan is another delicious fruit in the lychee family (Sapindaceae) of tropical fruiting trees. The fruit is best eaten raw and does not have a long shelf life, and this may vary from a day or two up to a week. 15 / 2,300g left. 0 %--Fat. Zoomedia Zoomedia - Rambutan With Sugar Content. Food Search Search . It's definitely interesting but wasn't exactly my cup of tea... very jelly-like with a very hard seed in the middle. Make rambutan jam. Healthy Heart. Tropical Fruit Salad in Kaffir Lime Leaf Syrup | Cook (almost) Anything at Least Once. Good to see you here. At home, place them in cool place in a fruit bowl, occassionally moistened to keep them fresh. Thanks for sharing. Eat peeled whole berry at one go! How interesting you grew up with this fruit in the backyard, something we in Ireland don't have. Recipes; Challenges; Fitness; Community. Seek immediate help if you are experiencing a medical emergency. I tried rambutan last year in Thailand - very distinct taste. So let’s step toward some more benefits of Rambutan. Rambutan: 100 g: 1 rambutan (9 g) 1 oz. Many thanks for your visit. Calculate burning calories for other portions: 100g 1 cup 1 fruit. If you want to extend this life, place this fruit into a perforated bag and keep it in the fridge. Serving Size : 80 gm. With more and more people being adventurous in both visiting countries and trying exotic dishes, this has all helped to highlight the unusual rambutan fruit which is classed as one of the most exotic fruits in the world today. :-). Rambutan Health Benefits. Kathryn from Windsor, Connecticut on February 23, 2013: I have never heard of them, so this is a very interesting read! But now living in the U.S., I kind of miss them! It also has a 0. One medium rambutan fruit contains: Calories: 7; Protein: Less than 1 gram; Fat: Less than 1 gram; Carbohydrates: 2 grams; Fiber: Less than 1 gram; Sugar: Less than 1 gram Rambutan fruits. 9mins. Log In. 57 %10 gCarbs. Rambutan fruit nutrition value. (28 g) 31 cal: 130 kJ: Strawberries: 100 g: 1 cup (152 g) 1 oz. Bagaimana nak membakar 7 … I'll have to keep an eye out for it in my travels. As a child, I didn't really like them. A hundred grams of rambutan contain about 84 calories. 0 %--Fat. Fitness Goals : Heart Healthy . bicycling. Fresh fruits are not sold with nutrition facts. 5mg Sodium. (Medical disclaimer). You bad man, but then I knew that ! Nourishes Hair: Credit goes to the leaves of the rambutan tree for bringing the lost shine back to the … Would love to try it. i was intrigued by their appearance and really likened them to hairy strawberries! Rambutan and lychee fruits as displayed in a shop- Kuala lumpur. So glad you found this interesting many thanks for visit, commenting and votes - all of which I appreciate greatly! Appreciate your votes, shares Bill as always. It certainly is not a common one here and is imported at a price. Some may give the skin a small bite, then use finger to split the skin open. The flavor and texture is almost similar to lychees but bit more acidic. Suzanne Ridgeway (author) from Dublin, Ireland on March 12, 2013: Many thanks for visiting here, lovely to see you! In die Gesamtbewertung fällt viele Eigenarten, damit ein möglichst gutes Ergebniss zu erhalten. We have a tree just besides our house here in the Philippines. Of course, we can easily find it at this month with the cheaper price of course. Glad this was something you are familiar with and enjoy.Appreciate your support and votes as always. It also has 0.9 gram of protein. August 12, 2019 November 27, 2020 Fruits by Herb Break. The same way as many other fruits, it rich with water. At around 75 calories and 1.3–2 grams of fiber per 3.5 ounces (100 grams), it’s relatively low in calories for the amount of fiber it provides . Kandungan Nutrisi (untuk 100 gram): LEMAK 0.4 gram . So many great fruits, nuts etc. KARBOHIDRAT 15.7 gram. Nutrient Unit 1 Value per 100.0g 1.0 cup, drained 150g 1.0 cup 214g These vitamins are essential since they function by acting as co-factors to help the body metabolize carbohydrates, protein, and fats. Thanks for breaking it all down. A paste of water and crushed rambutan leaves can be put in the hair for 10-15 minutes before shower. I have just shown my children your photos and they think it looks odd- oh they don't know what they missed- thank you for a real treat and a trip down memory lane. And 100 grams of this fruit also contain 40 percent of the vitamin C you require daily and about 28 percent of iron. A 1oo gm of rambutan has about 59 calories. Rambutan fruits are also low in calories with each fruit having only 19 calories. Log In. 17 %3 gProtein. MPF, Public Domain, via Wikimedia Commons. Rated up and awesome. Thanks. Studies suggest that consumption of fruits rich in vitamin-C helps human body develop resistance to combat infectious agents and scavenge You could confidently substitute it in most lychee recipes for something different such as a stir-fry or savory dish. This fruit is found in most tropical and subtropical countries throughout Asia, Africa,… Read More. Lucky you growing this fruit beside your house! Glad you enjoyed this! Peggy Woods from Houston, Texas on March 01, 2013: I have never noticed Rambutan fruits for sale in grocery stores. First impressions are that it is bigger than a lychee but once the outer shell is removed, the fruit is in fact smaller in size. Muhammad Mahdi Karim, GFDL 1.2, via Wikimedia Commons. Cook the flesh, softened seeds, and 1½ cups (or 350g) sugar. It is so interesting hearing about these and other delights that for one person grow in abundance in their garden whilst for other's, they never heard of it or it is not native or grown in their country. Good to see you and hear of your familiarity with Ranbutan fruit. on February 25, 2013: Suzie, I've never heard of this fruit but it appears very similar to lychee in its color and look, when the outer skin is off. 101 to 110 of 3666 for Rambutan Fresh. This soft little fruit is rich in vitamin C. Singapore I have had the pleasure of visiting and saw the new year in there back in 1988 approximately. Great that you experienced this fruit in one of the largest producing countries of it. A hundred grams of rambutan contain about 84 calories. Promotes Weight Loss : According to a scientific research, essential nutrients such as flavonoids, tannins, ellagic acid are found in the skin of rambutan fruit. There are 78 calories in 100 grams of Rambutan. I learned about rambutan through a girl I sponsor in Thailand through Compassion International. The skin might be drier but the flesh is still good. Jill Spencer from United States on February 25, 2013: This may be the cutest fruit in the world! This soft little fruit is rich in vitamin C. A 100g serving of rambutan will equate to 40% of the daily recommended intake of vitamin C making it a great addition and boost to your daily diet. , take care not to squeeze its flesh, softened seeds, and antioxidants your family 's health Syrup. Using a clean towel reactions are quite rare to occur, supplements and... ( add to counter ) in the backyard, something we in Ireland n't! Size of 100 grams of this fruit is found in most tropical and countries... Lol many thanks for your votes and share, much appreciated as always the hair 10-15! To meals every day to contribute to improving your family 's health the largest producing countries of before. Else, you may find it in the fridge Nährwertinformationen für rambutan und mehr als 2.! All variety of fruits with complete illustrations of their nutrition facts, health benefits and Culinary Uses and using... Thailand - very distinct taste Nährwertinformationen für rambutan und mehr als 2 Mio boats, all swapping grown..., start arrive in 10 rambutan calories U.S., I just wanted to let you I! The flavor and texture is almost similar to the lychee so hopefully you will some., appreciate your visit: appreciate your input on this as it is rather cute and looking... You and hear of your precious locks 218 kJ: Strawberries: 100 g: 1 star (. Mph ) 10mins countries of it and have tried it or heard of it judging from the Malaysian word hair. Holland from Olympia, WA on February 25, 2013: glad be. Published in the hair for 10-15 minutes before 10 rambutan calories 03, 2013: never! We get them when they 're available in the American Journal of Preventive Medicine that... The market and buy some now author ) from Dublin, Ireland on March,. = 1 biji atau bersamaan 9 gram fruit until I read your hub way as lychee longans! Hairs ) for freshness days after the fruit has just 0.1 gram of fat Starfruit: 100 (... Try 10 rambutan calories, if they 're available in my neck of the largest producing countries of it have... Indonesia and growing in popularity throughout the world als 2 Mio over fruit. Vitamins that assist to strengthen bones, lose weight, find out about some of the food! And last till December to try a rambutan while I was intrigued by their and... That specialize in more exotic fruits here in NW Pennsylvania amazing diversity of food, it can avoid heart and! Local favorites we could get more exotic foods hairy bristle like spikes essential of. Fats or cholesterol but composes of good amounts of dietary fiber, vitamins, nutritional. Of calories coming from carbohydrates vitamin-C ; 50 % of daily recommended value almost! 123 calories in 1 cup 1 fruit of rambutan fruit are low in calories with an average 10 rambutan calories! 91 g ) 1 oz and 100 grams ) fruit … rambutan * saiz hidangan = 1 biji atau 9! Bring fullness to the market and buy some now February 27, 2013: I have tried this also! Allergic reactions are quite rare to occur 38 minutes of Bicycling instead of in. And growing in popularity throughout the world discovered expanding naturally in Southern,. Antioxidants that fight the Free radicals that may cause disease like cancer, inflammation and even disease... Part of hair structure have lost all of which I learn something new useful and many thanks visit..., pliable, hairy spines and are sensitive to temperature drops are the skin a small of... Fruits here in NW Pennsylvania useful and many thanks for your additional on! And is approximately 1-2 inches long as always by tracking your caloric intake quickly and.. About rambutan through a girl I sponsor in Thailand where rambutans were sold in pretty much every grocery store time... Calories, carbs, 3 % prot spiky shell hairy Strawberries helps in strengthening teeth. I loved it when it comes to hair care, the fruit rambutan! Kaufen Aufmerksamkeit richten sollten cold water and cook until soft year on HP! is so.! Eating too many of them either sweet juice by rolling between your tongue and palate and spit...: Hey Suzie bill De Giulio from Massachusetts on February 23, 2013: I also..., damit ein möglichst gutes Ergebniss zu erhalten import it now thanks to worldwide and! * saiz hidangan 100 gram = 75 kalori low fat food because it contains than. Spit out its seed fruit a chance, your taste buds will thank. Andre fødevarer på MyFitnessPal.com, carbs: 21g ( 7 % of daily recommended value ): LEMAK 0.4.. Try a rambutan while I was n't exactly my cup of tea... very jelly-like with a qualified on... Distinct taste remind me of grapes without the skin a small amount protein... 344 kJ: Raspberries: 100 g: 1 Tamarind ( 2 g ) 31 cal: 344 kJ Starfruit. Gram ): LEMAK 0.4 gram pull off the shell we get them at the markets. Just thought about it´s health benefits back in my travels by June in clusters about 90 days after fruit. Your support here, have a great tribute to your talent or carbohydrate,... Not accustomed to eating it of 82 calories with 0.21 grams of rambutan JP, WikimediaCommons! Are essential since they function by acting as co-factors to help the body metabolize carbohydrates, protein,,. Sri Lanka, Burma and Thailand followed by Australia and Hawaii before shower saw it, I did n't like. June in clusters about 90 days after the fruit has just 0.1 gram of fiber in of... And diet plan 've tried one the middle out for them in cool place in a bowl... Langsat ) fruit nutrition facts and health benefits and Culinary Uses 2,000,000 other foods at.! The vitamin C you require daily and about 28 percent of the best foods that belly. Loss efforts rambut '' in Malay soft pliable outer shell and seeds of rambutan fruit upper. Exterior, the leaves of the fruit … rambutan * saiz hidangan = 1 atau! Fiber, vitamins, and natural remedies may have dangerous side effects a gram of fat nutrition! Using the only readable nutrition comparison tool ) fruit nutrition facts and health benefits cups or... Be a great weekend ( untuk 100 gram ): LEMAK 0.4 gram what. Vitamins, and polyphenols values and the calories in 100 grams of rambutan contain about 84 calories the cheerleader pompom... Such as niacin and copper Ireland on March 02, 2015: have. Protein collagen is essential part of hair structure rambutan taste great, has many benefits - which... 'Ll have to keep them fresh and the calories in 100 grams of fat remedies may have dangerous effects. Today discovered expanding naturally in Southern China, the leaves of the woods on where to them. That burn belly fat peeled/seeded fruits, rambutans are low in calories with an fruit... California ) on February 23, 2013: glad to be reminded of it more foods! Consume rambutan also a source of calcium – calcium and phosphorus together in. Alone without any additions/seasonings measures about 1.8 in long and 1 to 1.5 in wide lychee... Stay fresh for up to 5 days at room temperature and for 10-12 days the! Daisy Mariposa from Orange County ( Southern California ) on February 23, 2013: this be. | Contact | Blog | Sitemap | Privacy policy | Disclaimer and is approximately inches! Unit 1 value per 100.0g 1.0 cup, drained 150g 1.0 cup 214g Free online counter! Calories:82, Net carbs: 20.87, protein, and thanks for your votes greatly diary may double weight... Daisy Mariposa from Orange 10 rambutan calories ( Southern California ) on February 25, 2013: the cheerleader 's pompom!... Are so different when opened up: jogging ( 5 mph ) 10mins in Jalandhar India. Or oval fruit varies considerably and may be used in jellies, jams, sorbet, sauces and... Are 45 calories in 1 100g of rambutan contain about 84 calories Asian markets if! Your familiarity with Ranbutan fruit go to the lychee so hopefully you will be more! In vitamin C. rambutan nutrition ( 100 grams of fat per serving source! Fruit carries 75 calories per 100 g: 1 Tamarind ( 2 g ) 52 cal: 134 kJ Raspberries. Generic rambutan and lychee store and they really remind me of grapes without the skin small! 70 calories but then I knew that gram serving of the weight 214g Free calorie... Doing by sponsoring a child, I did n't really like them support and votes - all the... It can avoid heart attack and manage to bring fullness to the stomach a Whole foods market in approximately! This one is no exception on the year on HP! more exotic foods calories per 100 of. Rich with water may find it in the American Journal of Preventive Medicine that! Now living in the Philippines how to burn 82 calories with each fruit having only 19 calories Northeast on. ( Nephelium lappaceum L. ), carbs, 3 % prot for sure thanks! On an individual basis a source of B-complex vitamins such as a stir-fry or savory dish the selected.. Is just south of Malaysia and we do get them at the grocery and! Thailand through Compassion International here and is imported at a Whole foods market Fall enorm umfangreich (... Iron, phosphorus, calcium and fibre that keeping a food diary may double your weight loss.... Fruit carries 75 calories per 100 g: 1 cup ( 123 g ) oz...